NATION

PASSWORD

War of Aravean Liberation (MT/Closed/Private)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Muzztopia
Minister

Founded: Oct 17, 2012
Libertarian Police State

War of Aravean Liberation (MT/Closed/Private)

Postby Muzztopia » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:09 pm

OOC Thread

Rules:
1. No WMDs
2.No Godmodding
3.No Random teleporting of Troops it takes time to travel
4.Use common sense
5.and Lastly if someone shoots at your troops odds are at least someone got a hit so this means no "they didn't hit anything" when they shot at your troops some of them must be at least wounded so the general rule is Reply to The opponents Actions against you before you go on to your next action (This allows for everyone else to know what happened to your forces so they are aware of what your causalities are)

April 25 3:00 AM Imperial Palace, Eternal Empress Rekis City,Muzztopian Mainland, Muzztopia
The Emperor Was up late and was very concerned about how his invasion was going to go. He had garnered a few other Nations to back and Assist in the toppling of the government of a formally allied nation that had been taken over by a Fascist Group. He had offered Asylum to Empress Historia to shield her from the group until the Coalition of Nations had the opportunity to reclaim her Nation and reinstate her as the Empress. He knew how large of a risk it was not only less than a year Prior his father intervened in the civil war in Aravea before hand, and it was considered to be his worst mistake. Now he is more afraid because if it happens to slowly the population could turn against him and the Government. But, he also knew that if this wasn't completed with the up most surgical precision there could be a large international backlash. He took a deep breath as he signed an official Declaration of War Against Aravea and gave orders to Launch an Assault using the 4 Carrier Strike Groups Already in Position.

Within 30 Minutes the Imperial Marines Aboard the Ships in the Carrier Strike Groups are awake and beginning the preparations for an Invasion

April 25 7:15 AM The Coast of Aravea
4 Unmanned Aerial Vehicles Take off From the Aircraft Carriers off the coast. The UAVs have the Mission of Observing The Aravean Defenses on the Coastline. If they have time and have not been shot at they have orders to go further inland to observe Anti Air Defenses.
Last edited by Muzztopia on Sun May 11, 2014 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Republic of Vietnam
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vietnam » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:32 pm

Saigon
The Republic of Vietnam has officially declare war on Aravea. President Nguyen Van Thieu has swear that, the proper government of Aravea shall return to power and the Fascist Government will be destroyed. The Navy has been sent to Aravean waters.
Last edited by Republic of Vietnam on Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hayabusa
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hayabusa » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:35 pm

4/24/14

The Royal Family of Hayabusa officially condemned the fascist government that had taken over Aravea, and military training exercises were broadcasted live to all countries and were done with extreme precision and efficiency.

4/25/14

The Royal Family of Hayabusa officially declared war not on Aravea, but on the fascist government of Aravea and it's godless supporters. Royal Marines are preparing to make landing in Aravea, and the RAF and RN are preparing to strike there as well. Their prime targets would be fascist supporting coalitions, cities, and government officials. The Hayabusan Supreme Commander - Blake S. Lepel, signed an agreement and promise that no civilians would be killed, so long as they are not threatening or engaging in battle with the Royal Army.
Last edited by Hayabusa on Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Great Kingdom of Hayabusa
♛♛♛ FOUNDER OF THE COALITION OF MONARCHIES! ♛♛♛
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Male, 15, In a relationship, Latino, Hobbies include soccer, NS, paintball, and Halo Reach. My Xbox GT is SL Royal if anyone wants to play.
Yes, I am PROUDLY A MONARCHIST!
The New American commonwealth wrote:NYET!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) #ILiekEggs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

New Soviet Red Republic
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Soviet Red Republic » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:11 am

* Soviet Public News Broadcast*

"Today at 12:30pm President Ryukov signed an official declaration of war against the nation of Aravea, who's government was recently overthrown by fascist nationals, the NSRR will be joining a coalition of various other nationals that will join forces to liberate Aravea from their Fascist oppressors."

*End Transmission*

Tuva SSR
Minister

Founded: Nov 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tuva SSR » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:13 am

Today,Premier Kayr Digyatov has announced that the government of Tuva SSR officially declares War on the "dispicable Fascist government that controls one of our greatest allies".He also said that he himself would be in the fighting,as he is Head of the Army,and he holds the highest rank of all,"Premier-General".He said he host a party in which all the leaders of the Coalition can come,in the Capital of Tuva,Kyzyl,once the War is over.As of now,supplies are being streamed to the ousted government by helicopter.

OOC:When will Aravea be in this?
Mallorea and Riva should resign
Vajrayana Buddhist and proud.
My Steam name is Mustache Cash Stash.
I support thermonuclear warfare. Do you?
RIP Leningrad Union,unjustly deleted on February 17,2014
I have survived 1 embargo,one WA condemnation proposal,and dozens of Wars,and always come out unscathed.You just can't defeat me.
5,Complete Peace
4,Peace
3,Struggling Relations
2,War
1,Total War
Current DEFCON-2
Fourth Gilnean-Lithuanian War

Muzztopia
Minister

Libertarian Police State

Postby Muzztopia » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:12 am

Tuva SSR wrote:Today,Premier Kayr Digyatov has announced that the government of Tuva SSR officially declares War on the "dispicable Fascist government that controls one of our greatest allies".He also said that he himself would be in the fighting,as he is Head of the Army,and he holds the highest rank of all,"Premier-General".He said he host a party in which all the leaders of the Coalition can come,in the Capital of Tuva,Kyzyl,once the War is over.As of now,supplies are being streamed to the ousted government by helicopter.

OOC:When will Aravea be in this?

OOC: when he gets on layer today, I did kind of post this late in the day

Vanitan
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanitan » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:19 am

Vanitan Broadcasting Centre

Felix Florent and his cabinet has officially declared war on the fascist group that has occupied the prospected ally of Aravea. The 25,000 troops will be deployed later today to the Aravean border and will await further orders.

Hayabusa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hayabusa » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:59 pm

OOC: So are we going to kick this off? Or...
Male, 15, In a relationship, Latino, Hobbies include soccer, NS, paintball, and Halo Reach. My Xbox GT is SL Royal if anyone wants to play.

Muzztopia
Minister

Libertarian Police State

Postby Muzztopia » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:19 pm

Hayabusa wrote:OOC: So are we going to kick this off? Or...

We are just waiting for Aravea now

Aravea
Senator

Founded: Oct 31, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:32 pm

Sorry guys I was busying studying for finals.
Proud Deputy Speaker of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
★★★Proud Intelligence Minister of the United Monarchist Alliance★★★
Note: Currently in the process of overhauling the Aravean factbooks/canon.

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:37 pm

"To all of you who dare tread upon the holy land of Aravea, you shall be witness to your own slaughter. You shall be cast down and your blood shall run through the city streets. Your corpses shall lay twisted and decomposing under the shattered vehicles of your armies. My people shall dance and laugh as you die under our glorious skies. Prepare yourselves for a rain of ruin and desolation the likes of which have never been witnessed. Prepare for death awaits you...."

Chancellor Wilhelm von Farbanti

Hayabusa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hayabusa » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:46 pm

Royal Palace - Edenguard
King Ramirez II broadcasted a message to the fascist government of Aravea.
"You declare yourselves to be holy, yet you threaten other holy Christian nations with death and destruction. You oppress the good people of Aravea, and you forcefully overthrow the prosperous and very much liked government of Aravea. You are not holy, no, you are a walking sin, and most certainly spawn of Satan himself. In the name of God and in the name of international well-being, we will destroy every remnant of the fascist scum in your country and will restore proper rule to Aravea."

Coast of New Acacia
A small stealth helicopter took off from the Hayabusan carrier, named Knight, which contained the most elite Black Dragon team the GUK had in service - it was Black Dragon Team 7. Their destination was the new Reichstag of Aravea, and their objective was to kill every fascist puppet in the building. If the operation didnt work, Hayabusa wouls mobilize its naval fleets and make full on landings on Aravea with the same objective. The trip would take 2 hours. Hopefully they would go undetected.

Muzztopia
Minister

Libertarian Police State

Postby Muzztopia » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:31 am

April 25 7:00 AM Aboard the IMS Jumisio Command Ship
Princess Sarah looks around the table and sees the Air force General named Ramigo Thompson who is in charge of Muzztopias Carrier Drone Program. "Thompson, what do you think we need to do to make a successful landing? My Brother (Emperor Richard IV) was very clear we only have one shot at this." said Princess Sarah. Thompson was rather shocked that she had addressed him first but he quickly recovered and responded "I would suggest A bombing Run a few minutes before the Marines make their landing so the enemy is still disoriented when we attack." What Bomber would you suggest we use General?" added the Princess. " I would suggest some older Stealth bomber so if they are lost it really doesn't matter and so we will have the element of surprise" replied Thompson. "We will have a bombing run before we make our landing, How long until you can get a bomber here loaded with cluster bombs?" she added as she looked at him closely. Thompson thought for a moment "9:59 AM" he said this with quite a bit of confidence. "Then the we should be on shore at 10 AM" she looked around once more " you are all dismissed, but lat me remind you we have absolutely no room for failure, so we must succeed or my brother will end up ordering something more costly like a direct invasion of the capital" The Princess stood up and walked out to board a helicopter to take her to one of the Submarines not tied to a carrier Strike Group to command the rest of the War.

April 25 7:15 AM Empress Reki Air Force Base,Eternal Empress Reki's City,Muzztopian Mainland, Muzztopia
An older stealth bomber is loaded up with cluster bombs and it fueled and ready to fly to take off. The Pilot hears "All Clear" From the tower and goes full throttle to take off from from the Runway and start heading to Aravea

April 25 9:57 AM Coast of Aravea
The Bomber arrives and prepares to do its full bombing run of the Enemy Defenses. The Pilot is nervous since this is the most important Mission he has ever done and his bomber is low on fuel since there was just enough time to fill the bomber with just enough fuel to complete tome bombing run and get out to the ocean to be refueled by a tanker aircraft and that was only if it wasn't tied up with the Fighters.The CO-Pilot opened the bay doors and the Bombs began to drop on the beach fortifications.

Vanitan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vanitan » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:06 am

OOC: wait wait wait Aravea wants to be fascist?

Muzztopia
Minister

Libertarian Police State

Postby Muzztopia » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:17 am

Vanitan wrote:OOC: wait wait wait Aravea wants to be fascist?

OOC:no the Fascist groups in the country want it to be

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:22 pm

A girl bustled around the communication chamber of Military Utility Base Camelot. Her white uniform with gold buttons only marked by medals and a single pin over her right breast. It was of a trident in the center of two crossed swords, below them a bomb, above was a crown.
"Commander, we have confirmation on the line." The young girl with long braided blonde hair nodded. The screen to the far left of the room displayed various messages.
"Do you have a location for her yet?" The Commander asked her soldier.
"Yes, Historia has given us the location of the prisoner. The KnightPrince has authorized us for mobilization. The Queen Mother has done the same. What are your orders?" The Commander thought for a moment. "Are the White Knights on reserve?" The status of the White Knights was checked, "No, they are operating as we speak. The Sea Air Land Teams are available though."
"Desperate times call for more than just the best I suppose... Alright, send in the best of the best- I, Commander Elizabeth da la Joan Pendragon, order the SEALs to be ordered in and secure the hostage prisoner Princess Avalon Andresova from the concentration camp she is held in." Elizabeth called the Palace.

"High Princess Susanne here, which Military Official am I speaking to?"
"Auntie... who else uses the phone to call this number?"
"You never know, you grandfather used this line just the other day. What do you need, Lizzy?"
"I am in uniform, you can't call me Lizzy while I am in uniform..." The Commander looked about and tried to not look embarrassed.
"Ah, so you need your grandfather, let me go get him." The phone was sat down and talking could be heard.
"Papa hey; yes I mean you- who else do I call Papa? Your granddaughter needs to talk with you." The phone was handed to Elizabeth's grandfather.
"Hey, Elizabeth- or do I call you Commander now?" The man on the line sounded far younger than most grandfather's would.
"I must inform you that a coop has taken place in Aravea, Lelouche's relative Avalon Andresova is about to be executed, I am sending in the SEALs as they are our best special forces, will you go into battle with me and my team?"
"I suppose I must... when do we head out?" The elder royal asked over the phone.
"One hour, we are HALO dropping in as to be undetected. I expect to see you in uniform and prepared to slit a few throats." The Commander smiled and wished her grandfather goodbye.

"You actually know how to smile?" A surprised intelligence officer asked with the most shocked of faces.
"Yeah, now get back to work, ladies. Send those orders to Team..." Elizabeth read a paper, "Dispatched Team Six, they seem the most well fitted to this situation." With that she handed control back to the Coordinator and prepared for war.

Back in Camelot the KnightPrince readied for battle, he pulled the black trouser up and secured them tight with a belt. Upon his multiply scarred chest he wore a black shirt, over it a dragonskin battle vest. He latched the tactical vest over it and covered the gear with his combat fatigue jacket. From his steel toed boots to his helmet the Prince was covered in black, various gold insignias upon his chest pockets and arms; the most notable was the Anglish Flag on both shoulders. "What are you?" Robert asked himself, "I am a Soldier." he said with reserve. "What are you?" Rob asked more firmly, "I am a Soldier!" He shouted and smiled. "Hell hath no fury like an Anglish Trooper. Let's give 'em Hell and Damnation." At his door a young lady appeared at his door, "What are you shouting about?" The Prince glanced at her, "I am heading off to save a Princess and make sure that any innocent that I can protect rests in peace tonight." He walked out the door after moving past the girl in a white sundress. "Be safe, I love you." She kissed Robert making him blush. "I am your Queen and that is an order." He sighed and smiled, "As your wish, Your Majesty." Their ages looked entirely awkward to anyone viewing as Robert appeared to be only in his mid teens and his spouse seeming to be but a few years older. "Sleep in peace tonight, I am off to crush tyranny now."

M.U.B. Camelot 10:67- Only fifteen minutes after Orders
"So what is our mission again?" A man asked his Squad Leader. "We are saving an Aravean Princess, now steel your will. In a few short minutes we are dropping in and securing her, Commander Pendragon called for us due to desperate times and our special degree of raising Hell. She herself will be coming with us along with KnightPrince Pendragon." One of the troopers was taken back in shock. "The K.P. is charging into battle with us? I heard he ripped a guy's head off and shoved a grenade in the severed head before throwing it just to cause as much psychological damage to the enemy as he could." They all began to tell stories about the fabled soldier. "You can tell ghost stories after the objective is completed, finish gearing up." the Squad Leader stated as an armored vehicle arrived meaning the whole group was complete now. They were all soon to hitch a ride on a SkyGuard plane and drop in over the location.
Global War on Crime
______
Operation: VENGEFUL SPIRIT
|____|
Order of the Purple Cross
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:22 pm

Megalo Mesembria, Flardania
Presidential Palace

*Ring* *Ring* Phones are going crazy as the President's Aide Nonon Jakuzure came barging into the room. "Lady Satsuki -Sama Historia is out of power." Nonon declared "Reiss?" Satsuki Asked getting up "No Historia is safe in Arcadonisia, I meant empress Historia." Nonon clearified. "In That case I was already made aware by Pierre." Satsuki explained as she pointed to the Minster of Foreign Affairs and fellow aide of Satsuki. "Hello Nonon it's been awhile" Pierre said with a smile. "Ahem" Satsuki Coughed "You were saying" Satsuki stated as she reminded Pierre of his Job. "Yes Sastuki as I was saying Arvea was taken by a fascist Group though the empress is safe we have been called by Muzztopia to assist them in restoring Historia to power. "Now while I don't support hating Fascism indiscriminately since I used to be in that party, Aravea is an ally and our other allies are steeping in. We must join in and aide Historia take back control. Pierre Deploy Gen. Jacques Sylvan Belmont and my sister Brigadier General Ryuuko Matoi. Also call in Shadow Valkyrie from Arcadonisia and call up some troops and ships from Bethuania Paix. That way we can get to Aravea quicker." Satsuki Commanded. Luka Fateburn of the M.P.A walked in "Lady Satsuki The press is here I also have a report for Pierre about a discovery." Luka commented "Very well thank you as Satsuki went towards the Media Hall.

The K.L.S News
3.....2........1......And Rolling
Song and intro similar to BBC

Welcome back I'm Hedeki Noda and this is an K.L.S News Special Report.This is the latest development in the Arvea crisis. As we covered earlier the Empress is alright and we are now awaiting live coverage of Diregrant Satsuki Kiryuin addressing the situation. This is at a time where an Ally as been overrun and Our major allies in Muzztopia and The Polarian Empire are heading in to rectify the situation. We will be ending our program now since Lady Satsuki-Sama is prepare to start. I'm Hedeki, Praised be Ilias, arigatō et gute nacht.

Megalo Mesembria
Presidential Palace Media Hall
S'il vous plaît se lever pour la hymn de Otaku Ex Libero
National Anthem Plays
Satsuki Kiriyuin takes the stage

*10 Seconds of Absolute Silence* Satsuki then looks up. "I guess who ever became the third President of Flardania was doomed from the start. It's been tough foreign Policy wise and that is why when Naegi Makoto stepped down he and the rest of the H.E.S.L Coalition Party Endorsed me a former Nationalist and Fascist to make the switch. To be the rock that after the beating can cry *yes* I've cried mein (But in french) will still be standing firm and strong even when it rains (When she crys). If anyone knows Fascism it's me, Fascism is a powerful thing that helps elevate a nation. In the right context it can be very beneficiary. This is not the right context, a nation that was doing marvelously was taken over in a coup by a Fascist Group. That group knowing ,my political history might be Expecting me to side with Them. I left my previous party for the H.E.S.L Coalition party because Flardania did not need Fascism just like Aravea does not need it. From the occasionally conversations with Empress Historia in regards to the LOAL, I can assure you she was doing just a marvelous job. Not that it matters but some of our greatest Allies such as Muzztopia, The Polarian Empire and Even The Holy Empire of Avalon are helping liberate our ally of the LOAL and WC. it is with that The A.G.K.F will formally declare war on this Fascist abomination that has taken hold of Aravea. We will see to that Empress Historia is returned to power. We will do Aravea proud, we will join the Coalition efforts working, hand in hand to make this work. We will win, we will celebrate, we will liberate, We Shall restore. We shall be sending troops, ships, and aircraft from Flardania as well as troops stationed in Bethuana Paix and Arcadonisia, as well as Shadow Valkyrie. We look to a quick successful end. Bon Vivant et Bon Chance....Ilias be with us. E Mare Libertas, L'unite avec Tolerance" *Satsuki walks off stage with Deafening applause *

The Anime Reality Republic of Flardania

National Emblem of the A.G.K.F

Dear Chancellor Wilhelm von Farbanti,

By the grace of Heaven, The Goddess Ilias, and I Satsuki Kiryuin, seated on the throne that the people voted me into, occupied by the Greats before me. With my Executive Reasoning, and the peoples will:

We hereby declare War on the Fascist Group of Aravea. The men, women and officers of Our Army, Navy, and Airforce shall do their utmost in prosecuting the war. The entire nation with a united will shall mobilize their total strength so that we can return Aravea to her her proper place in History.

To ensure the Prosperity of our Nations and the friendship between Historia and I, we sharpen our Katana and point it at you Wilhelm. I Satsuki being a former Fascist, state that Fascism should be used as a last option to better one country, not destabilize it. Not rid of the status quo just to further your selfish political gains. With this I list our National Grievances:
1) Performing a Coup d'état against Empress Historia Von Andresova.
2) Sacrificing the People of Aravea for your selfish Political Gain.
3) Forgoing your commitment of the League Of Anime Lovers
4) Forgoing your commitment to the Western Coalition
5) Forgoing your Alliance with Muzztopia, Avalon, the Polarian Empire, The A.G.K.F, ETC.
6)Becoming a Threat to the world with Hostile Fascism and by proxy Asia which conflicts with the A.G.K.F Asia Pride Doctrine of 1989.

While this is no where near Flardania's first conflict, By Violating these Grievances, you have forced our hand in our first Deceleration of War.

In witness whereof, we have here unto set our hand and caused the Grand Kitsune Seal of the Anime Reality Republic to be affixed at the Presidential Palace, Megalo Mesembria, this twenty- seventh day of the 4th month of the 30th year of our nationality, corresponding to the 2014th year Anno Domini. May you flee and surrender against the Might of the Aravean Liberation Coalition. Ilias and her everlasting beauty is on our side.
Regards,
Lady Satsuki Kiryuin
Diregrant De La République Anime Réalité De Flardania

On it's way to Aravea the: UGK Port-au-Prince (Destroyer), UGK John F. Kennedy (Destroyer), the UGK Polaris (Aircraft Carrier) and two Modified Virginia Class Sub from Bethuana Paix. Shadow Valkyrie From Arcadonisia. From the A.G.K.F: UGK Odyssey (Destroyer), UGK New York (Destroyer), and the Brand New UGK Iroh ( Nimitz Class-Aircraft Carrier). Total Incoming Troops:82,000
Last edited by Flardania on Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

New Korongo
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New Korongo » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:31 pm

Office of the President, National Parliament Complex - Fairmount Springs, New Korongo
Richard Harrison, the President of the United Provinces of New Korongo, stormed into his office and rushed over to his desk. He had spent the last hour and a half addressing Parliament on the situation in Aravea. Before the fascist takeover of the country, Aravea and New Korongo were practically allies. Both nations were, at the time, members of the Western Coalition and bound to defend each other against external threats. Now, with a number of nations declaring a war of liberation against the fascist government, the United Provinces had an opportunity to participate in the liberation and restoration of an ally from a corrupt leadership that had taken power illegally. Harrison had convinced the Parliament to vote in favour of military intervention in Aravea, alongside the many nations that had already proclaimed their participation in the liberation. He sat down in the large office chair, which he had purchased at the start of his first term several years ago, and reached across the large oak desk to grab the handset of a red telephone. Since the collapse of the USDS, the phone provided Korongolese leaders with a direct link to Joint Forces Central Command. “Hayes.” A man on the other end of the line said as Harrison raised the handset to his head. The phone was not a conventional one, it was a direct line and no dialling was required. Someone just had to be there on the other end to pick up.

If the name did not give the man’s identity away, President Harrison instantaneously recognised the voice. It was that of Field Marshal Jack Hayes, the supreme commander of the United Provinces Ground Forces and a personal friend. “Hello Jack, it’s Richard. I have just spent the last ninety minutes getting the go ahead from Parliament. ARAFOR can now officially become a command and Joint Forces Central Command can deploy its forces when ready. An official declaration of war will be given once the Maritime Forces are within one hundred kilometres of Aravean territorial waters.” Harrison announced with a subtle hint of excitement in his voice.

“This is good Richard, very good. You definitely deserve a beer.” Field Marshal Hayes replied. He had known that Korongolese intervention in Aravea was inevitable, but he was impatient. The longer his forces were not on the ground, the longer the enemy had to prepare for invasion. Fortunately, in the case of this conflict, a delayed declaration of war would leave the fascist government with little time to prepare for yet another participant in the liberation. “I have been talking with Grand Admiral Stone and the Maritime Forces are preparing the naval component of ARAFOR for operations. Four aircraft carriers, forty four amphibious assault ships, and a large number of escort vessels are slated for deployment. It will take several days before they are able to leave port, we have not had as much time to prepare as other nations and Rear Admiral Pease’s review has complicated things. They will, however, be ready to confront the enemy when the time comes.” Hayes explained.

“I understand, just make sure we have forces on the ground before the conflict is over. Hopefully, when Rear Admiral Pease and her committee complete the National Defence Review, we will be able to build a much expanded rapid reaction force capable of immediate deployment.” President Harrison said, recognising that a large naval force could not be created overnight. “Now, I have to look at the latest Western Coalition resolution which Cuchner has sent me so I must say goodbye. If you get any time off from Joint Forces Central Command, give me a call. We can go hunting together, just like the good old days.” Harrison said before he placed the handset back down on the phone. He then spun around in his chair to face the floor to ceiling windows which ran along the wall behind his desk. ‘It is going to be a long day.’ He thought to himself as he watched the traffic go by.

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Thu May 01, 2014 5:46 pm

OOC: Sorry about the delay guys I have to study for a final on saturday.

Vanitan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vanitan » Thu May 01, 2014 7:17 pm

Aravea wrote:OOC: Sorry about the delay guys I have to study for a final on saturday.

OOC: good luck bro

The Polarian Empire
Minister

Founded: Jun 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Polarian Empire » Fri May 02, 2014 6:37 pm

New Soleanna City, Imperial Anime Commonwealth of Polaris,Commonwealth of the Holy Britannian Empire

New Soleanna City, "The city of waters". "The Luminous city" , "The Asian Venice"! There were many names for it but all you need to know is that

this city is different from the others.

This city is an ISSU economic hub. But that's not the problem here. The Imperial Chancellor of Polaris was on his throne. His Prime Minister had

just left for Rio de Janerio , Britannia and his wife went to visit her mother in Pendragon , HBE! Napoleon vii Britannia , was a tall man, brunette

, had a muscular fit , and could seduce a number of people to serve him.

The retired military General had just finished taking a shower when he heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it, I just finished taking a shower" said Napoleon

"It's the OSI( Order of Strategic Intelligence) director." He answered

"Hold on ,I will be out in a minute ok" The Chanceller

30 minutes later

"Ok so what do you need" said the Chancellor

"You know the Fasists and Monarhists in Aravea " the director said. "They are at war, Parliament wants to help the Monarhists"

"And they want to engage because?" said the confused Imperialist

" The past years the Fasists has grown way to much. They could be a threat to the Holy Britannian Empire" said Director Yamanaka

"Yes, if we stop their growth, they will be no threat to us and the Aravea can flourish as the Dominant power" said the Chancellor

"Yes , you are catching on " the Director gladly declared.

"Tell the Parliament I will send a warning to those icky fascists. " Napoleon sneered.

Dear Exiled Leaders of Aravea,

We see that the fasists have invaded your great land.

We will aid you in you quest to free the people of you beloved kingdom

Just remember we condemn the actions brought upon by the Fascists, we are on your side.

We will send arms and any other necessities to you. Together we can restore your beautiful kingdom!

Dear Administration of the Fascist Group in Aravea,

We have been observing your actions in your nation,

We let go of past problems because they were for the greater good but now this is just for personal needs.

I warn you to stop these actions against the free Aravean people or we will have no choice to declare war on you.

Can you see you have threatened the sovereignty of this prosperous and peaceful nation.

Any attack on us will be shown as a declaration of war.

From, The Holy Imperial Chancellor Napoleon vii Britannia
Last edited by The Polarian Empire on Fri May 02, 2014 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BREAKING NEWS:
New Caledonians are prompted to vote in the upcoming referendum to grant the state of Bennu greater autonomy or not. Elections for the Chancellor of the Dominion has the whole nation on edge.

United States of Devonta
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United States of Devonta » Sun May 04, 2014 9:58 am

Presidential Office

To: Public

On behalf of the United States of Devonta with consent from our nations congress and the Western Coalition I here by do not recognize the de fecto fascist government of the nation of Aravea. As it is a coalition member and there has been many reports of violence against its own people we have declared war on the fascist in Aravea and will place heavy sanctions on Aravean businesses and assets in our nation. The armed forces of my nation who had begin mobilizing at the beginning of the conflict our now ready to conduct military operations. Action is imminent.

Sincerely,
Josiah Jones, President of the United States Of Devonta
US Air Force E-4
Twenty-Five, Male, Lightskin, Social Democrat, Proud Kansan

Proud member of the IFC, SA, IHAPC, IDS, PEDC, IBE, ISA nation!

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Sun May 11, 2014 2:27 pm

Undisclosed Location Over the Sea- 22:37\ thirty minutes after orders
"Nice to see you with us, Sir." One of the men finally said. "Will we be engaging in a search and destroy or in and out plan?" Robert thought for a moment and answered, "In and out, while we have the manpower and skill to destroy all targets that would put the hostage at risk and they are already preparing to execute her." The Prince earned that much more respect from his men with that statement. "We will arrive in one hour's time, strike only when needed and strike silent as the night. You are SEALs so I know you personally have seen Hell in training to prepare you for missions like this." The men were all early twenties to only mid thirties. "Agreed" Morale would be one of their best weapons.

Undisclosed Location Nearing Shore- 23:04
"ETA of arrival is a few minutes, prepare to drop." The SEAL Team's Captain called all the troops in. "I am going to say a prayer for us, never know it might be the only thing that keeps us alive down there." They all huddled with arms over one anothers shoulders. "God, Lord, Father in Heaven above, bless us this day with the resolve and will to do as we must. Let out guns fire true and our knives strike swiftly. Send behind us the strength of Angel Armies and may we do Your Will and nothing more. Be with us in these times and most importantly be with that little girl, our mission means nothing if not saving her and getting her back into the arms of her mother." He waited a moment and looked to his squadmates, "Anyone want to add anything?"

"God saved the damned, may every foe will kill this day not be banished into Hell, but in his final moments realize You are King and see the glory of Heaven. We do not want to murder and damn- we are Anglish Soldiers, our whole quest in life itself is to serve You and obey Your Will. By the sword at my side may we save Princess Avalon and reunite her with the Empress. Protect my brothers and sisters in arms as we charge into Hell- God most of all, forgive us for the blood we are soon to spill, we kill not in bloodlust nor without reason, we kill evil to ensure the safety of the innocent- Terrorists, Fascists, Communists, Demons, Monsters, and all that Hell can manufacture against us will know our names as we descend into the Abyss. God Bless Avalon and Her Soldiers!"

The red light on the plane's inner wall turned green and the Pilot spoke up over the intercom, "Go go go! Show those bastards what happens when Anglish boys and girls get pissed off." The cargo door stood agap and one by one they began parachuting out. Eight parachutes of black opened into the sky as they dropped to the ground over twenty miles below. Within a handful of minutes they had touched down four tenths of a click from the objective or a fourth mile to everyone else. They worked their way up the streets slowly, just for the occasion Robert had wrapped Excalibur in black no shine tactical tape, only the blade was uncovered even the beyond immaculate scabbard holding the sword had been covered. Robert took point with Elizabeth behind him, two of the most highly trained soldiers in Avalon's history.

Soon the concrete compound was in sight behind grey drab cinder block and mortar walls topped with barbed wire. "Two guards, you want to go over or under?" The KnightPrince asked the ST Captain. "Can't go over due to the barbed wire, and this is the only opening in the wall, I grab one you shoot the other?" Robert nodded and pulled out his silenced pistol. The squad had taken up cover inside an empty building as to not be seen. The Captain snuck out going from shadow to shadow when enemy eyes were not looking, he got up behind one guard, covered their mouth with a black gloved hand and slit his throat while Robert placed a large caliber bullet into the others forehead. They all moved out back onto the street and prepared to enter the compound's courtyard.

Rifles aimed the SEAL Team members took out six guards that were in their path, entering the team found that this would not be quite as quick by prior thinking. There were multitudes of guards around the Princess, Robert sat behind a wall on the very outside of the building breathing deeply. "You all cover me, I am charging in. My armor can take bullets and knife shots up to about two hundred and fifty shots, If I use my agility correctly most of their shots should be inaccurate giving me time to get in close and cut them to bits." Elizabeth glanced at Robert with a odd look, "And what if it ends up like the Harper's Gate Passing? The Rorians had that same idea and we still shot them to death without losing a single man." Rob patted her on the shoulder, "Yeah, but they had to charge at us over the course of a third mile into a closed passage- I am running into a large room full of troops. I will charge in and then use that single door to bottle neck them. Radio," Robert pointed at the operative in charge of communications, "You jam their lines as much as you can, I actually have an even better idea." Keeping the rest of the team posted on the door in case any enemy guards got wind of what was happening Rob made his way to find the power box, a small silver thing contained at the main source of electrical power in most buildings. He flipped all the switches off and cut the cords. No power no light. A few screams could be heard as it was obvious the SEALs had moved in and slit the throats of every for that was before them, Robert wiped the sweat from his forehead. "Good thing they use night vision goggles and sights, now to save the Princess."

Rob moved back into the building after finding where she was trapped, one of the ST members called it in on the communication link as the Prince tried to talk to her. "Base, we are securing the objective now, we need an escort. Possible medical attention, she doesn't look hurt but their is blood on her either from the guys we just cut up or from wounds they had inflicted on her prior."

"Hello Princess Avalon, my name is Robert- I was a good friend of your... father, grandfather, great grandfather?" Elizabeth pushed him aside, "You suck talking to young girls." She smiled and spoke softly to the other girl, "Hi there, I am Elizabeth of a place called Avalon- I heard your name was Avalon so I just had to meet you. Are you alright, did those bad men hurt you?"
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Fri May 16, 2014 9:08 am

Glubina Prison, Shyene Plains, Aravea

Glubina was in chaos as Anglish forces launched their assault to rescue Princess Avalon from her impending execution. The guards found that their radios were useless in the communications blackout. However the screams of the men cut down by Anglish commanders pierced the cold night air as gun fire continued to fill the air. One unit however had managed to evade the SEALs and trace the enemy back to their intial entry point. "Alright men" a raspy voice spoke as the team of soldiers neared the extractions zone. "Your job is to eliminate those anglish bastards and retrieve the Princess before they can escape. Furthermore if possible, I want you to try and find the enemy jamming devices so that we can end this dam coms blackout". The assembled men gave a quiet affirmation before moving to engage their targets".

Heirlark Air Base, Scheyne, Aravea

"This is Colonel Perault of the Air Defense Forces to all allied units currently stationed at the base. We have recieved word from the local radar crews that unidentified aircraft were flying towards Glubina Prison. As you all know one of the former royal family members is being held there. As such we have probable cause to believe that these aircraft are part of a special operations force attempting to rescue the Princess. Therefore your orders are to intercept and destroy the aircraft before the are able to leave our airspace. Dismissed" As Colonel Perrault finished the briefing the pilots of the Wyvern interceptors based there scrambled towards their aricraft...

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Fri May 16, 2014 9:22 am

"Elizabeth," Robert said to her. "What is it fath- Sir?" Elizabeth caught herself, she wasn't supposed to call him dad in uniform. "We need to get a move on, those planes are not Anglish and this is about to hit the fan!" Robert slammed the door shut and bolted it locked after all troops were inside. He barricaded it and the building was secure. "Two sentries up here, two snipers up top on the second floor, rest of us downstairs." The Commanding Officer said to them all.

"Anglish Forward Operating Base New Tide, we are requesting air support, can you scramble some jets to provide silent superior firepower? We are about to get destroyed out here and we need to get the Princess to safety." The radio operator called in for assistance.

"Request answered, two squads of FJ-47's are being dispatched right now to your location, can you hold out?"
"Yes, we need a medivac also."
"Sending a Dragan your way, God be with you."

"We need to hold position here for fifteen minutes- those jets will come in and give us some help for sure." The RO Officer said.
"Yeah... but men, the Araveans still have those Knightmares, use HAP rounds if you see them, defend that basement, do not die without a fight!" The Intelligence Officer said.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______