NATION

PASSWORD

WorldVision Song Contest 31 | IC/Contest Thread

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Todlichebujoku
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Todlichebujoku » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:37 am

_19. _TÖDLICHEBUJOKU_

Perfect Good Time
Aulis & Kentahashi

Following the relative success of Asuka Virtanen's "Dragon Ride", the committee felt it was time to hand over the decision of Tödlichebujoku's WorldVision entry to the masses. With a catchy chorus and pumping beat, "Perfect Good Time" trumped its competition soundly. The result of a collaboration between the artists Aulis Pekkanen and Kenta Hashimoto- better known as Aulis and Kentahashi- "Perfect Good Time" became popular mainly due to the combination of its uplifting message and expression of popular lifestyle.
Aulis hails from Vulgärebijon-o, having started out in a school choir and soon becoming famous through a series of youth singing competitions. He is known especially for his fun fast-paced songs, some of which became hits both at home and abroad. Kentahashi is from a more Lagoan background in Seltsamebochi, though he only achieved fame in faraway Äußerstenkeiken, perfecting his style in bars and taverns where his Português skills were novel. Around the time of his move he suffered emotional problems, which he often includes or alludes to in his work, but now has it mostly under control. The duo met at a concert in the party city of Frigidekasai, and enjoyed each other's company enough to agree to a collaboration on the spot. When they found out they had won the WV31 spot, and celebrated appropriately, Kentahashi went back to his roots and asked a dance team over from Seltsamebochi to perform with him and Aulis, and they gladly agreed.

For a second or two, blue accents streak around the edges of the stage and background screens. Then, the lights turn on, illuminating the front of the stage as Kentahashi, in a black jacket, starts the song
Sometimes here we don't want these hoes
Translation

They sure can be sexy, though
A lot of times you know, we just want a pack of bros

The background screen's facets each flash black and white independently of each other
Huone no naka の中, heiß, verschwitz ja eng
In a room, hot, sweaty and tight

Gotta love the feeling, huh
If you really see our gleam
Fureru 触れる minua täällä
Touch me here

Hei hei!
Bye!

The lights quickly intensify for a moment before returning to normal, and the white parts of the background screen become magenta and lime green so that no colored facet is next to another. They alternate with each other, more slowly than before, fading instead of flashing as Aulis enters the stage in a white jacket
It's a cool night
Cruising down the street
I found the right door
Flashed our little code

Pick the right crowd
In the city lights
Here I am now
For a perfect good time

The colored facets suddenly alternate more quickly than before, now flashing again to match the pace of the beat. They also switch places with the black portions each time they alternate. The lights focus on Aulis and Kentahashi as they both sing the chorus
Mmm mmm ah ah
Mmm mmm ah ah
Mmm mmm ja ja
yeah yeah

What a perfect good time

Mmm mmm ooh ooh
Mmm mmm ooh ooh
Mmm mmm joo joo
yeah yeah

For a perfect good time

The Seltsamebochi Kestrels dance team enters from both sides of the stage. A group of 14 attractive young men, they are clad in identical blue jackets and collide in the middle of the stage before coalescing into two sides, busting party dance moves in unison led by Kentahashi. Meanwhile, each colored background facet becomes a flickering neon sign, still alternating with the black portions of the screen. The facets return to the slower pace they were alternating at before
I'm here with my boys and we know how it goes
You might just notice that we're pretty sexy-ay-ay
We're tumbling around, having fun on the floor
No one notices 'cause we don't take pay, pay, pay…

The camera zooms in on Aulis, swings by, and zooms back out
The girls know us but they don't give a crap
Even if they giggle at everything
Shopping for stuff
I know exactly what they really do want
But I don't care because I'm right here
Just fun

The Kestrels form a line across the stage behind Aulis, strutting about. Aulis eyes the camera, which swings by him, before turning back to the audience with his head bobbing to the tune
Matching jackets
Through the misty air
We really look good
Exclusive posse

If you're with us
You sure love some fun
Here we are now
For a perfect good time

The neon signs in the background revert to the lime and magenta they were before, and the Kestrels arrange themselves in a two lines, one in front of the other, to back the chorus. The overhead lights shine straight down, every other light switching on and off with the beat
Mmm mmm oh yeah
Mmm mmm oh yeah
Mmm mmm joo yeah
It's a perfect good time

Mmm mmm oh yeah
Mmm mmm oh yeah
Mmm mmm joo yeah
What a perfect good time

The lights return to normal, and this time the colored facets, again slowing down in pace, contain silhouettes of dancing figures. The dancers' lines converge into one and they turn their bodies to face the right, but their faces turn toward the audience, smiling
We turn heads, too attractive to miss
Doesn't really matter if it's midnight or day, day, day
Our passions are fiery, anybody can see
We mold ourselves together like clay, clay, clay

The Kestrels split up to the left and right sides of the stage with Kentahashi in the middle; they then converge in the center in a large mass. Aulis grins as he glances over, but turns back to the audience with more of a pained expression
Before I met these friends, I just didn't know
I used to be down, just straight out of luck
Locked in this rut
I never thought that this would simply just change
But then I found these guys at just the right time
Just yeah

The dancers extricate themselves from the mass of bodies and huddle around Aulis, arms over each other's shoulders but staying behind Aulis to keep him in view. Aulis himself brightens up his facial expression
Found my new life
In a cozy room
Friends with empathy
Right then I just knew

I found my group
And my favorite people
So here I am
For a perfect good time

Suddenly each colored facet explodes, overwhelming the black ones- for a moment the entire background is chaotic, dynamic field of lime, magenta, yellow, green, red, and blue, which then resolves into a colorful checkerboard of bouncing squares. The lights shining straight down and alternately blinking to the beat like before. The Kestrels line up on the opposite sides of the stage with Kentahashi quite theatrically enjoying the music as everyone on stage sings
Mmm mmm ah ah
Mmm mmm ah ah
Mmm mmm yeah yeah
What a perfect good time

Mmm mmm ooh ooh
Mmm mmm ooh ooh
Mmm mmm joo joo
For a perfect good time

Kentahashi changes positions with Aulis so that he is up front. The background squares flatten to colorful horizontal bars, still bouncing. The lights slant left and right to every other beat, with a "blink" in between, and occasionally rapidly slant left and right without blinking. Aulis moves up and the farthest dancers move in to form a kind of "A" formation behind Kentahashi, with Aulis forming the bar of the A. In unison, they jerk their bodies from side to side and motion with their arms, and Aulis breakdances around Kenta.
Mmm feel this twist
Look at it through the mist, mist
Feel that bump everyone, one
Take me somewhere else, fun, fun
Mite見て minut tobu飛ぶ bis zum taivaalle
See me fly up to the sky

Take me back down into a restful valley
Ja wieder madeまで neuen korkeuksia
And back up to new heights

Treasure it today, Cada vez que nos
Every time we

The Kestrels' two lines switch sides, crossing each other in the middle of the stage while doing so. Kentahashi quickly takes a breath and glances at the camera, which is to his side. He seems a bit more emotionally involved than Aulis
tocamos eu me sinto mais jovem e mais fiel comigo mesma
touch makes me feel younger and more true to myself

You never know when you might need help
Don't go the other way that's, painless
Know it's different just to say it
One day you'll lose this menace
Because we have, and now here we are
Together here

Everything and everyone freezes for a moment, looking straight ahead as the camera cuts to a view directly in front
For a perfect good time

The camera zooms out and circles the stage as sparks shoot out around the stage and the lights combine the alternating slanting and shining with the beat. The background bars once again "explode" but this time they resolve into waving neon signs and dancing figures. A cylindrical bundle of rods lowers from the ceiling just enough to notice and glows a rotation of colors
Mmm mmm oh yeah
Mmm mmm oh yeah
Mmm mmm joo yeah
It's a perfect good time

Mmm mmm ah ah
Mmm mmm ah ah
Mmm mmm ja ja
What a perfect good time

Kentahashi shouts for the audience to get involved. As they join, Aulis sings some lines from earlier in the song, the duo strolling around the edge of the stage. The cylindrical bundle of rods switches from simply glowing a rotation of colors to flashing the colors, LED-bright. The camera circles around the stage, this time also filming the audience
Mmm mmm oh yeah (It's a cool night)
Mmm mmm oh yeah
Mmm mmm joo yeah
(We really look good)
For a perfect good time

Mmm mmm ooh ooh
(If you're with us)
Mmm mmm ah ah
Mmm mmm ja ja

Always a perfect good time

All the lights brighten, and the camera zooms to the performers, who are smiling and waving.
Kenta and Aulis exclaim, "THANK YOU CELESTE!!!" , as the Kestrels bow, and they exit the stage.
Last edited by Todlichebujoku on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:01 pm, edited 10 times in total.
早晨!ToBu for short.
[violet] wrote:You are my go-to nation for long names.
Oct 16 2018- Indo States wrote:YOU'RE FALSE TOBU
Apr 21 2020- Llalta wrote:omg tobu you’ve literally given me asthma with ur art

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Brityunik Vefecosoin Cairkovoin

Postby Britonisea » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:54 pm

BRITONISEAN COVERAGE AT WORLDVISION SONG CONTEST 31
LIVE ON Brityunik Vefecosoin Cairkovoin (Britonisean Television Corporation)

Britonisea's theme tune starts for WorldVision 31

(P=Paul, A=Aaron)
(Nation Name- means their performance is on.)

P= Welcome to WorldVision 31!
A= Yes, and for the first time, Britonisea is taking part.
P= We need to get on with this if you want to see these performances live!
A= Here comes the opening ceremony.

OPENING CEREMONY
P= Very hateful! It was good, fantastic and great! I liked it but I did not love it.
A= Paul, you are a downer. This performance was great and The Open ceremonies are always good!

A= Let's take a break.

[***Break***]

P=Hello and welcome back to WorldVision 31!
A= We are just about to get started with the first country. This country is....Ummm...
P= I think it is

Lymantatia
A= Wow, that performance was great! I loved the performance! Though I wish that it was in English. That would have made it 100% better.
P= Yes, I agree Aaron. It was good but it doesn't make sense!
A= To vote for the country of Lymantatia, please call 0100 4500 7801 or Text 7801 to 80000
A= Lines do not open until the final act.
P=The Next country, I believe, is Dutzenderland

Dutzenderland

Reserved

To vote for Dutzenderland, please call 0100 4500 7802 or text 7802 to 80000

A= The Next country is United Regions of Verona

United Regions of Verona

P= URV is one of Britonisea's friends. We have worked together at Britannual Foodstore and they are 3nd in charge after San Jose Guayabal. I have watched the performance and it was acceptable. It was okay. Fine.
A= I wish there was more action than I map of the great country.
P= True Say!!! To Vote for URV, please call 0100 4500 7803 or text 7803 to 80000
A= The next country is Mister X.

Mister X

P= This country is new to us.
A= Yeah! Never heard of this country. Maybe we should do a few tennis rounds with 'em!
P=LOL! There performance was good. It is a lovely song!
A= Yes. But I looked at the action side of it.
P= Well. Yes but, the lyrics is the most important.
A= Okay. Well o well. To vote Mister X, please call 0100 4500 7804 or text 7804 to 80000

P=Next it is Gregoryisgodistan.
A= But first, we need a break!!

[***break***]

P= Hello and welcome back to WorldVision 31.
A= Yes, we have missed the first 20 seconds of the song. So we are going there live.

Gregoryisgodistan

P= Yep. It is okay. But to0 much about this guy called, greg? Or is it Gregory?
A= Gregory, you big idiot! I am happy.
P= Why?
A= Coz Britonisea is coming in less than an hour.
P= Right? To vote Gregoryisgodistan, please call 0100 4500 7805 or text 7805 to 80000

A= Right, half way through until we meet L'Iwes but now, we have to watch a performance from Luziyca.
P= Did they bid to host?
A= Yes. Good bid though Russ got it.
P= Here we go!!

Luziyca

A= MyTube ay?
P= That just got banned from Britonisea!
A= Did it?
P= Yeah. Like yesterday.
A= Why?
P= Because we have updated our websites. So we have Ourtube.
A= Anyways, very good performance by Luziyca. I liked the repetition but I do not like to much of it. You Paul?
P= Yeah. It was good. Too short though.
A= To vote for Luziyca, call 0100 4500 7806 or text 7806 to 80000
P= Next it is Vetrrera

Vettrera

P= I am stuck in this chair! Never mind Misty Adams. I love this song. It lights up this stadium and so far, WV31's best performance well done!
A= Well, It was not my favorite. But you know.
P= Okay. To vote for vettrerra, call 0100 4500 7807 or text 7807 to 80000
A= Good. Getting closer and closer. Listen.
P= The next performance is from Vampirum.

Vampirum

Reserved

Estenia

P= I am sure these people are not in this WV?
A= They aren't! They got banned for being a discise of New Koln.
P= Oh well. Life goes on. Britonisea is after this performance!
A= But we need a break!

[***Break***]

P= Wellcome back. Britonisea is after this performance from Quinntopia

Communist Quinntopia

P: Okay. It was too screamish for us. Our ears nearly burst. But I am not rude, so I give them a 6 of 10.
A= Well. I liked it. I love rock. Well to Britonisean's it was!
P= To vote Communist Quinntopia, call 0100 4500 7810 or text 7810 to 80000
A: This is the one that we all have been waiting for, Britonisea!

[Preview of Garange L'Iwes performance, only exclusive to Britonisea]

P: Are we ready for the performance?
A: Here we go!

Britonisea

P: Good one! Very nice
A: Yes it is, it was active and It seemed good to other nations.
P: To improve, he needs to be more interested in his singing.
A: Yes! Listen, call 0100 4500 7811 or text Brito to 80000 but lines end 8 hours before the others.
P: Next it is Zjednoczony Polski

Zjednoczony Polski

P: Well done! Great Performance
A: I liked it. I just listened to the background music though. No more chatting.
A: Call 0100 4500 7812 or text 7812 to 80000

Lyonsland

P: Right, Lyonsland performance is the unspeakable. I unfortunately did not enjoy it?
A: I like it. Why didn't you Paul?
P: Well, to much dancing and catwalks and fashion. I was not my style
A: It was a good performance and of the best actually, better than Garange.
P: To vote Lyonsdale, Call 0100 4500 7813 or text 7813 to 80000
A: This is going great so far, ay Paul?
P: Yes it is, Next up is... Polkopia.
A: So they had bad info for us, as I saw on their local show, lets see what they have to show.

Polkopia

A: They want to see too much, and they called ours repetitive.
P: NO! It was soooo awesome! Very polite as well. Saying Thank-you! Now, they are better than Garange. But will we succeed
A: To vote Polkopia, Call 0100 4500 7814 or text 7814 to 80000

Kishrael

P: Why are most of these songs about death? I mean come on people. And Also, It is in another language. How do they expect me to understand this.
A: Well, I happen to speak their language and the song was brilliant. Better. It could have been better by using even more lighting.
P: True Say, To vote Kishrael please call 0100 4500 7815 or text 7815 to 80000

A: Ok. Next, we have a country named Bloobath Generation, I believe.
P: Yes, but we need a break first!

[***Break***]

A: Hello and welcome back to WorldVision 31, In Russadonia.
P: Now, we are listening to a song named All Night. Let's go straight there.

BloodBath Generation

Reserved

A: To Vote Bloodbath Generation, please call 0100 4500 7816 or text 7816 to 80000
P: Next we have our 17 performance by a country named

Nebesina

A: I do not approve of this performance. Who is dis!
P: Here is the facts, 782 people was injured, 83 people was critically injured and 18 people died. None of them Britonish people. Which is fine.
A: We have a guest here. Garange's brother, Stewart!
P: Hello Stewart!
(S=Stewart)
S: Hello, I am so excited.
P: So, as we are in a studio in Russadonia, how is your stay? Good?
S: Yep, great actually. Nice an warm as well.
P: To vote Nebesina (The killers) please call 0100 4500 7817 or text 7817 to 80000

P: I need to go for about 5 performances, so Stew will take my place.
A: Thanks Paul, bye for now.
S: Okay, Now we are going to Kalosia.

Kalosia

S: Good Rhyme.
A: Yeah. I like the rhyme although, I think there needs to be more action whether it is a sad song or happy!
S: Calm down, okay! To vote please call 0100 4500 7818 or text 7818 to 80000
A: Not much to say.
S: Other than, next it is TÖDLICHEBUJOKU!!!

Todlichebujoku

A: I do not like the song, it is too well.
S: mmmm, I do not like the song either!
A: Good singing, great singing but I did not like the lyrics
S: Yes. I loved the background and the LED Lights. NICE!
A: To vote please call 0100 4500 7819 or text 7819

S: Now we have to go on a break, 1 performance early but it is worth it!

[***Break***]

A: Well come back to WorldVision 31, Next we have another country we do not know. Larupia!

Larupia

[Paul re-enters]
P: Nice. This is new. This is sheek, this is...!
S: DEAD! I hate it.
A: You're so rude. Get out. Go on.
[Stewart leaves]
A; It was a very good performance, let's vote
P: Please call 0100 4500 7820 or please text 7820. Next we have....
Last edited by Britonisea on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rexubliqué Univexserellué de Brityunik #BRI
Follow Britonish Television on Twitter: TVBBritonisea
WorldVision Top 9 | WorldVision Factbook
1st - 162 points - WV112 (314 J+T)
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 138 points - WV99 (258 J+T)
1st - 134 points - WV87 (242 J+T)
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

World Hit Festival Top 9 | World Hit Festival Factbook
1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Polkopia
Minister

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Polkopia » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:30 pm

Polkopian Coverage of Worldvision 31, Part 2
Brought to you by Nikolai Fernsov Television, chief broadcaster of the Polkopian Nation

"Hello, and welcome back to the Polkopian coverage of this edition of the Worldvision Song ContestSo far, we've seen the first few entries, and I can't say I'm all that impressed. Will the rest of the night be any better? There's only one way to find out! Up next, we have Luziyca!"

Luziyca Performs

"Facebook? Farmville? Not quite sure what either of those are, but I guess it's a Luziycan thing. Anyway, the song is a bit bland; rather monotonous in my opinion, but I know that there are some out there who absolutely adore this type of music. I could never really get into it, but I'm not one to speak for the rest of Polkopia, though I sure wish I was."

"I think the best part of this entry was actually the performance. Of course, I don't know of any of these games that these kids are playing, but some of these sites are a bit risque, don't you think? I'm very well aware of online pornography prevalent in other countries' internet, as well as places to buy drugs, and I'm surprised that our broadcaster let us broadcast that. Sites such as these are banned by the Polkopian government, and until now, most of the public has been kept away from the... monstrosities of such websites."

"Well, perhaps Luziyca can snag a point or two from the Polkopian public, but I'm not sure how much more they'll get. It's not my type of music, but I appreciate the entry value regardless. Up next, we have another debut nation, Vettrera."

Vettrera Performs

"Probably the best entry of the night, honestly, though it didn't have much of a performance except for some light effects. The song itself was a bit boring until the second half, where it finally picked up, and it immediately got one hundred times better. Pretty good choice from the Vettreran broadcaster."

"Apparently, Ms. Adams here is a relatively well-known songwriter and singer in Vettrera. Well, I'll certainly be tuning in for more of her songs, that's for sure!"

"Well. I can see this entry picking up a few points from the Polkopian audience. It's been my favorite entry so far, which doesn't say very much, but that's besides the point! Up next we have

Vampirum Performs

"Well that's two very solid entries in a row! Folks, this edition might not be so bad after all! I think this is where it begins to pick up. Perhaps the songs from here on out might not be as bad? Who knows though? There's no way even I could predict what'll happen in this rather... interesting contest."

"The presentation is good enough where it at least looks like the Vampirum staff knows what they're doing. Unfortunately, the same could not be said for a number of participants here, but anyway, solid performance, and the introduction at the beginning definitely helped it stand out a bit above the rest. Plus, this girl Eva looks like she's having a great time out there, and isn't that what this entire contest is about? No? Well, we can at least pretend, now can't we? Anyway, great entry by Vampirum. Glad to see them back with more fire!"

"This will most likely receive votes from the Polkopians here, and I could see it receiving a fair amount, actually. The lyrics are good, the performance, once again, stands out, and the singer is beautiful! Good luck Ms.Ross and good luck Vampirum!"

Estenia Performs

"Why, this is another debuting nation I believe. My oh my, this contest is attracting nations far and wide! Anyway - the song. Well, I think the absence of a melody hurt its chances a bit, yes, and unfortunately, the lyrics aren't original enough to help it come back from it. I don't even think any words of the song rhymes with one another... except no and no, but, really? Is that the best you can do? "

"No real performance either to make it stand out above the rest. I doubt that this will get many points at all, to be honest. Though, it might end up placing above Lymantatia but who knows in this contest?"

"Well, us Polkopians like an elaborate performance, and this lacked that, so I can't see this entry grasping any points from the Polkopian public. Sorry, Elina. You did not do your country proud. Up next, we have one of the contest's regular participating nations, Communist Quinntopia."

Communist Quinntopia Performs

"Please forget my comments from before, saying that Estenia was my favorite because THIS entry is by far, the best so far. I love how the performance matches the lyrics of the song and vice verca. Simply amazing, if you ask me! There are no other words to describe this but 'Amazing'."

"Well, as I said before a number of times, this is an amazing performance, and I can surely see Communist Quinntopia extending their reign over the Worldvision Song Contest with this entry. The nation is no stranger to success in the contest, and I have a feeling that this entry will see them keep their Top 5 that they've had for quite a few editions now. I've lost track of how many times in a row they've finished top 5. 2? 3? Anyway, that number will surely increase by one by the time that the night is over."

"Well, the trouble is is, though I like it, most Polkopians prefer opera or pop music over rock entries, however I feel like this one is good enough where it'll score well over the public, regardless of their tastes of music. Though, I can't promise anything. I'm just a commentator for a television show, not a fortune teller."

Britonisea Performs

"Not bad, but certainly not great. I wish you'd be able to see the singer for the song, though, because a singer's emotions are a large part of how the message of the song is conveyed. The lyrics aren't very well developed, unfortunately, and seem to even get a bit repetitive after a minute or so. Maybe their strategy was to get the song stuck in people's head that they get it out and end up voting for the song. Well, it just might work, actually."

"Like I said before, I wished that the singer's face was seen through the song, because I would've loved to see the emotions on his face as he sang the song. Other than that, though, it wasn't bad at all. Maybe they did the whole 'absence of light' thing to add to the drama of the song itself. Well, that's nice, but I think that this was the wrong song to use that method with."

"Can't see this getting many points from Polkopia, if any, but if it does manage to get some from the repetitiveness of the song, I wouldn't doubt it. Anyway, we're taking another break, so stay tuned for more commentary regarding this edition of the Worldvision Song Contest!"
Last edited by Polkopia on Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Anthem (Instrumental) Factbook Embassy
Check out the Polkopian Premier League

1st place: 8 Times (WV25, WV30, WV35 WV39, WV44, WV48, WV50, WV75)
2nd place: 2 Times (WV26, WV34)
3rd place (8 Times: WV27, WV31, WV32, WV37, WV54, WV59, WV70, WV72)

Larupia
Secretary

Founded: Feb 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Larupia » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:20 am

20Larupia
Faoire Tutenva' || Breaking Through
To the tune of RHODES ~ Your Soul http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAJPDnhCORg

A small applause is given for the debuting nation that nervously, and unexpectedly entered the WorldVision Song Contest. Faoire, on the other hand, looks like he is elated by the greetings of the Russadones and the others amongst them.

The lights fade, and the backdrop gives off a relaxing sunset-like view. Cheers are heard.

Why do I even bother
Putting up with a life
With hatred all around it
And with ignorance and strife

How can I make a change, oh
How can I just live my time?
Without the horrors

How can I go out my cage, oh
How can I just cut that vine?

The LED screens above the audience start flashing a dim light at 40 bpm. The backdrop gets lighter with dim white floral graphics shooting inside the screen.
Oh, I'm not performing this play
I'm not here to stay
'Cause I'm... breaking... through
I'm doing this no more
Leaving behind home and my lore
I will go...
I'm gone...

The lights return to their previous state.
Don't ask
How I escaped my fate
Don't pry
For the little things I hate

The lights return to the chorus state.
I'm not here to stay
I'm doing this no more
I will go...
I'm gone...
I've gone...
You're gone...

All lights fade, and a single bright white spotlight shines on Faoire.
How can I just live a life?
How can I just give my fears the knife?
To kill them all

How can I just leave it go?
How can I just join the flow?
(shouts) ...of everyone else!?!!?!

The lights become more intense as they set back to the chorus state. Spotlights are now waving throughout the arena.
I'm not here to stay
I'm doing this no more
I will go...
I'm gone...
I've gone...
You're gone...

I will go...
I'm gone...
I've gone...
You're gone...

Again, the single spotlight returns, as the music fades away.
I only tried to live it out
...yet I had no doubt.

The lights return to their neutral state.
The Republic of Larupia
Θε Ρεπυβλικ Οφ Λαρυπια
Larupian: E Pettubaik Oy Aputtia

MH370 remains missing. Join in the discussion here.
#31: Faoire Tutenva' ~ Breaking Through (??/??) ??? points

Natanya
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 15, 2011
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Natanya » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:36 pm

21. Natanya
Kaylileenástkadeenada Ñadiakimadoradaþínkaðerren - You Can't Make Me Cry
Tune: http://4lyrics.eu/national-final/aliona-moon-a-million/

(The stage is darkened and the lighting was used to make the appearance of a full moon's light falling upon the singer.
Kaylileenástkadeenada walks on stage in a long [fake] fur dress which splits at her waist and goes diagonally across her legs, her hair, make-up and jewellery are done like this (Incl Hairpiece): http://www.juliadiverdi.com/image/hairgarden.jpg)

A thousand times I've been lost, A thousand times I've cried.
A million times I've lost someone, A Million times I've lied.
Forever I've wished upon a million shooting stars,
For every heartbreak I'd need a thousand hearts.

No more new hearts will be needed,
Thought I won't give up.
Independence Is my new Motto.
I won't be shy.

Thought I won't give up.
Interdependence has gone out the window,
You can't make me cry.

Time and time again, I've trampled on by people.
But now I will not be no more, I am strong, I shall strike fear.
Society can carry on, I'll go alone.
For I'm an outcast and proud.

Thought I won't give up.
I won't be shy.

Thought I won't give up.
You can't make me cry.

Time and time I've tried so hard,
But there's no point any more,
But I'm I am too strong,
I shall strike fear.
Society can go on,
I'll go forth alone.
For I'm an outcast and proud!

Thought I won't give up.
I won't be shy.

Thought I won't give up.
You can't make me cry!

(The lights go really bright and than back to normal, Kaylileenástkadeenada thanks the audience and then the viewers and participants, then walks off stage.)
Last edited by Natanya on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GENERATION 33: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation.

WV21 - Savnic - The Japanese Girl - 22nd - 25 points,
WV31 - Kaylileenástkadeenada Ñadiakimadoradaþínkaðerren - You Can't Make Me Cry - 16th - 37 points,
WV32 - Tuo Su and Yao Su - Internal Fire - 19th - 42 Points,
WV34 - CNLD,
WV38 - CNLD.

Zwangzug
Issues Editor

Founded: Oct 19, 2006
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zwangzug » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:48 pm

22. Zwangzug
Wendy Hayashi - Eyes Closed
Tune

Wendy Hayashi wears a pink scarf, a dark green vest above a white blouse, and a light gray skirt. Her fellow dancer wears a long, gaudy cape with colorful red and blue diamonds, but he remains silent while she begins singing.
Eyes closed and I shut out the light that's too blinding
I'll just follow your voice for as long as you lead
I never will be lost if you're here for the finding
There's nowhere to go but I know that I'm freed.
Oh, oh, oh,
Eyes closed and I shut out the light.

Hayashi's dance partner spreads his cloak in front of her, and she bows low, leaping around it to continue. A bright spotlight shines down at him as he continues to pirouette around the stage; she remains at a microphone in front, in a broader but paler light.

I'm not used to sensing, don't know what to feel
I hear all this noise but I hope no one's minding
Nobody who saw you could call a misdeal
Oh...

If I were in your heart I'd know more about loving
But all I can do is hope that you're right.
If I were a blind man I'd know more about bluffing--

The dancer joins Wendy again, and she turns to face his chest for a moment. He riffles a stack of what look like little cards above their heads, letting them flip from one hand to another, before spinning Wendy free so she can continue.

Don't tell me that it's over, I won't go back to grinding--
Eyes closed and I shut out the light that's too blinding.
I'll follow you around until my path starts unwinding--

Eyes closed and I shut out, eyes closed and I shut out the burning
Eyes closed and I shut out...

The instrumentals pick up at this point; at the back of the stage, there's a floor-piano that someone can jump on to send out more chords. In this case, there is a group of kids, jumping on the different notes in twos and threes; the floor lights up with different colors as they do. Wendy follows the dancer around the stage.

I'm not used to sensing, don't know what to feel
I hear all this noise but I hope no one's minding
Nobody who saw you could call a misdeal
Oh...

If I were in your heart I'd know more about loving
But all I can do is hope that you're right.
If I were a blind man I'd know more about bluffing--

Wendy does have her eyes closed for this point, spreading her arms wide. The dancer circles around her, pulling different-colored flashlights out of his pockets and taking aim; he crouches low as he passes in front of her, so that she's still visible to the crowd.

I'll follow you around, you know my word is binding.

And Wendy opens her eyes again. The kids have formed a line and are now trailing Wendy around, with the dancer bringing up the back; they sing the alternating lines, with just their shoelaces lighting up at this point.

I'll follow you around now your voice goes on shining,

The stage goes dark, and Wendy and the dancer leave the stage, followed by the kids with calls of "¡Gracias, Celeste!" from above their light-up shoelaces.
Factbook
IRC humor, (self-referential)
My issues
...using the lens of athletics to illustrate national culture, provide humor, interweave international affairs, and even incorporate mathematical theory...
WARNING: by construing meaning from this sequence of symbols, you have given implicit consent to the theory that words have noncircular semantic value and can be used to encode information about an external universe. Proceed with caution.

Mister X
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Mister X » Mon May 05, 2014 8:01 am

Commentary continues on MRX TWO...

Welcome back to WorldVision 31, coming to you live from Polkopia. In part three we'll be looking at four more entries.

19 TODLICHEBUJOKU
20 LARUPIA
21 NATANYA
22 ZWANGZUG

And we've had news that song 06, Luzicya, has been disqualified for plagiarism, which seems a bit harsh to me.

Anyway, on we go...

19 TODLICHEBUJOKU

Not bad, but I feel the rap is ruining this song. That's all I have to say about this song. To vote for it, dial 9 12 12 19 from a mobile or 01721 12 12 19 from a landline.

20 LARUPIA

A slowed down ballad from Larupia there to add a touch of variety. I find it OK, but not memorable. To vote for it, dial 9 12 12 20 from a mobile or 01721 12 12 20 from a landline.

What are you saying, Mister X?

@NotARealFootballer: "@MRXWorldVision Ooh, well, well, well. I couldn't call it but I think Mister X is very good! #WorldVision"
@UnbelievableJeffChrisKamaraImpression: "@MRXWorldVision Hmmm. Very even, Robert, but I think Mister X are on top, so it's not very even. #WorldVision"
@Gameshowtributeact: "@MRXWorldVision There's your guess list, and now we Countdown the rest. And of the performing contestants, 21 still have their three lives intact. #WorldVision"

21 NATANYA

It's all right, I suppose, but it needs a touch more of a performance. To vote for Natanya, dial 9 12 12 21 from a mobile or 01721 12 12 21 from a landline.

22 ZWANGZUG

Well, this rather exotic Caribbean tune comes from the real surprise nation of last time. This year, we could see them in the top 5. To vote for Zwangzug, dial 9 12 12 22 from a mobile or 01721 12 12 22 from a landline.
MISTER X
WV29: 19th, debut
WV30: 10th, first top 10
WV31: 8th, new PB
WV33: 3rd, new PB
WV34: 6th, first hosting
WVYF: 11th, last place
WV52: 2nd, new PB
WV59: 7th, second hosting
WV62: 1st, first victory

Kingsley Bedford
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 18, 2008
Ex-Nation

23. KINGSLEY BEDFORD

Postby Kingsley Bedford » Thu May 08, 2014 1:45 am

23. KINGSLEY BEDFORD

GIANNA GALLI

"MILLENIA"

Kingsley Bedford was returning to the contest after a year off due to organisational issues at the public broadcaster which had seen the station director fired and charged with embezzling broadcaster funds and prompted a re-structure of KBBS. With these issues resolved, Kingsley Bedford was now ready to return to the WorldVision stage and hopefully will finally bring home a victory for Kingsley Bedford.

To help achieve this the broadcaster had internally selected Gianna Galli a 23 year old Jazz singer had been chosen to represent the country at the contest. It was seen as an interesting and daring choice to send jazz to WorldVision, but had gone down well with the public. Gianna got ready to perform her song "Millenia", a song which is for anyone who feels lost after losing someone who you love very much and how to find comfort in the fact that they are always with you.

Gianna's stage show was very simple, the screens behind her showed this image and onstage Gianna was accompanied by a bass player, a pianist playing a black grand piano, a drummer and a trombone player. spotlights are shining on the band members and Gianna, the rest of the stage area is dark. The stage show is supposed to recreate Gianna's natural performance environment.... the jazz clubs of the Kingfordian capital Sirushostan. Gianna is wearing this dress

As the music starts Gianna stands confidently, ready to sing.

ooooo oooo ooooo

The camera shows a close up of Gianna in front of her band as she begins to sing the first verse.
VERSE 1:
Sitting at alone, yeah all on my own
thinking of days gone by
reflections of him, that sweet smile that lit up the sky
I drowned my sorrows with a drink
Other people, they just sneered, said I was helpless
they never tried to understand
But then I heard a voice say, sternly but kindly
"Gi, you've got to walk on"

Oh how those words rang true, they told me what to do
there was so much more to live for
I looked inside me, found hope to guide me
I walked on, just as he told me to

During the chorus the camera switches between shots panning across the stage, and close ups of Gianna singing,

CHORUS 1:
I walk down, streets that have no name
but that won't keep me from loving you
my resolve makes it easier to find the meaning of
a thousand memories of you
ooo ooo ooo ooo oooo

During the short instrumental break, the camera pans away from the stage high above the audience before returning to focus on Gianna in time for the next verse.

During the second verse Gianna walks towards the drummer and leans forward to sing to him. Before returning to her original spot in time for the second chorus.

VERSE 2:
The darkness fades away with each passing day
I feel much stronger too
reflections of him, I can hear his voice say
"Gi, you've got to walk on"

I pull open the curtains, the light shines through
My heart begins to sing a new song
my lyrics say what's inside me, that voice guides me
and I walk on, just like he told me to

The camera's focus on Gianna and her band members during the second chorus, with close-ups showing the emotion on Gianna's face and alternate outward panning shots

CHORUS 2:
His words guide me down streets that have no name
Through a place I've never been
My resolve gives me strength to carry on
knowing that one day I'll spend a thousand years with you-ooo oo
ooo ooo oooo oooo
ooo ooo oooo oooo

For the bridge the camera continues to focus on Gianna with occasional shots of the individual band members

BRIDGE:
I smile, even if only for a while
notes and melodies fill my head
His voice guides me through
with each verse I write
I can hear him say....

during the short instrumental, the camera pans out to show the entire arena... the spotlights from the stage can be seen lighting up pockets of the audience who are waving flags... before quickly zooming in to a close up of Gianna as she get's ready for the final chorus

ooooooooh oooooahhhhhh

FINAL CHORUS:
My dear, everything will be okay
those melodies will help you through
Don't you cry, my sweet I am with you
this is what I wish for you
Until there comes a time where we'll be together again
and I'll be able to share a thousand years with you

oooooo oooooo
ooooo ooooo oooooo ooooooooooo ooooo oooooo ooooo
ooooo ooooo o

GIANNA: THANK YOU RUSSADONIA!!! VOTE FOR KINGSLEY BEDFORD
Last edited by Kingsley Bedford on Sat May 10, 2014 12:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Kingfordian Republic of Kingsley Bedford
WA Delegate and head of diplomacy in Democratic Republics
Co-owner of Kiphtur Multinational
Co-President of United Democratic Party

http://kiphturmultinational.forumotion.com/index.htm < storefront
Federation of Democratic Republics <-- Join our region!

Calimera II
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 03, 2013

Postby Calimera II » Sat May 10, 2014 11:02 am

Melody based on: (Camila - Decidiste dejarme) http://youtu.be/Y9hvhf0ZuXs

This year Vanessa Perruti represents Calimera. The nation has skipped several editions of worldvision, but public pressure was so high, that the public tv (TVNacional) decided to participate. Vanessa Perruti was chosen via an internal way. She is seen as a young talent and won the San Remo contest a couple of years ago with a rock number called La Mia Verità. Italian for "my truth". Her parents were one of the millions of Italians who went immigrated to Calimera. (Currently there are even more Italian surnames than Spanish ones). Her first language is Italian and her second language Spanish, even though she lived her whole live in Calimera and she is of Calimeran nationality.

This year Vanessa Perruti enters with a slower type of song. 'Vane' (how they call her in Calimera) is known for especially rock tracks. But she decided to sing a slower song. According to her it is one of her favorite songs she ever composed. "It's not a balad, that's to slow for me. It's a part of me," she said on national television 1,5 weeks ago, just before taking the plane to this version of worldvision.

El Acto/The Act

The lights were turned dark. Vane was wearing a yellowish dress, based on old-time Roman warrior clothes. It was an elegent outfit, though. It was a surprise that she would appear like this on stage. In Calimera she was wearing a simple white dress when she performed her song on regional television.
Om stage there were hundreds of pieces of broken glass. Reflecting the narrow -though bright- stroke of light that shined on Vane and her original outfit.
When the song started playing she grabbed the golden, though modest, microphone and she started singing:

Yo sólo le pido a diós
Que yo sigo seguiendo al corazón
Que lo injusto no me sea indiferente
Imprimo della vita, sí bonbon.

She looked up, and smiled at the camera. Vanessa walked 3 meters towards the audience, and every step she took made the water move that was projected on the screens on the floor. The broken pieces of glass continued reflecting the light.

Es una tragedia personal
Lo que demuestra que me fue mal
La tragedia se me hizo dueño
siempre voy detrás de lo que siento

Vos elijiste seguir al corazón
Vos pisaste como un monstruo
sobre la pobre inocencia de la gente
No te voy a dejar suelto

The music started to get louder, and the water projected under Vane's bare feet turned into a red sea. The broken pieces of glass on the floor beautifully reflected the red colour. The spot around Vanessa however, stayed yellowish, due to her dress being slightly reflective.
She winked at the camera that zoomed in on her head and she continued singing.

Yo te digo basta a tí
Sin embargo, que me duelo

Jamás voy a cambiar
lo hago por la justicia

Y no te quiero ofender
Pero todas las batallas
pintaron mis heridas
Y eso gracias a vos

The music slightly dimmed and the sea under her feet faded. With white lights shining through the broken pieces of glass on the floor. Vane looked at the ground, gently stepped somewhat back. Looked fiercefully into the camera amd continued singing with a sweet though powerful voice.

Vos eligiste seguir al corazón
Y sí, lo lamento
Es doloroso verte así
Y no hay manera de igualar
la lesión de vida que saqué de tí

Y no te quiero mas
Porque tu amor pisa fuerte
sobre la pobre inocencia de la gente

Y si...

Solo le pido a diós
Que la tragedia no nos sea indiferente.

Gracias! Thank you all!
Vanessa blew a kiss into the camera and walked of stage.

TRANSLATION:
I only ask god
that I follow my heart
That I won't be indiferent towards injustice
I learn from live, yes my dear

It's a personal tragedy
It shows that I went wrong with me
Tragedy took power over me
I always go after my feelings

You chose following your heart
You stepped like a monster
on the inocence of the people
I won't let you go

I say stop to you
It hurts me however

I will never change
I do it for justice

And I don't want to offend you
But all the wars/fights
they made me how I am
And that's because of you

You chose following your heart
And yes, I am sorry
It hurts seeing you like this
And there isn't a way to compare
the lesson I learned because of you

And I don't love you anymore
Because your love firmly steps
on the inocence of the people

And yes..

I only ask god
That I won't be indifferent towards tragedy
Last edited by Calimera II on Mon May 12, 2014 7:28 am, edited 3 times in total.

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Sat May 10, 2014 3:02 pm

OOC: The performance and everything is bare bones right now, I'll update later.

Grittonia
The Rossiyegrad Roses - Ne-Mani Manu Strang, Bitch

When the Roses come on stage, all the lights are turned off. Showing nothing more than their glow-in-the-dark jackets, the music starts with the smooth, sexy voices of the Roses sexing it up.

We're here

We're so fucking hot

The jackets glow up, turning bright orange like a massive flame. Glowing more and more, the jackets seem to explode and the lights turn on, to show the Roses alive and well. A girl, depicted as a fat, stupid gold-digger, runs up the stage and is looked upon with hatred. Half naked guys playing nuclear accordions are dropped down from the ceiling, around 10 in total.

You need a 'clopic
Go read a 'clopic
[Needy Bitch] You like a wallet
It takes a banquet
You need a 'clopic
[Stupid Bitch] Go read a 'clopic
You like a wallet
[Fat Bitch] It takes a banquet

The girl runs away, seemingly ashamed for her awful ways and finally turned into a normal person. The accordion guys start fooling around with each other until the Roses squirt them wet with water, prompting a small wet underwear contest during the instrumental.

The time is nigh,
We're fucking hot
It never stops as long as you can feel the dough
You're making moves, around my pole
I tell you off but you will never stop, you troll
The world isn't yours, so fucking stop
Opened up your top, gonna drop you at a library stop
Tonight's the light, shut up your whore mouth
Go mild and breezy, learn it on, just let the beetch out

The atomic accordions get extreme with the green lights actually shooting out, the music gets turned up to the extreme before a short stop.

Sweetch

The music turns back into it's original hot and heavy theme.

Ne-Mani Manu Strang, Bitch
(I'm fucking not, slut)
(I'm fucking not, slut)

The world is male,
Make it fucking hot
They'll never stop as long as it can feel the dough
Let's make us-moves, around our poles
Let's beat it off and they will never took control
The world is males, you're fucking hot
Open your hind, we gonna make you to a top
Tonight's man night, bend over and shout
Go wild and crazy, party on, just eat him out

The atomic accordions get extreme with the green lights actually shooting out, the music gets turned up to the extreme before a short stop.

Sweetch

The music turns back into it's original hot and heavy theme.

(I'm fucking not, slut)
(I'm fucking not, slut)

Male world
Male world
Male world

You need a 'clopic
Go read a 'clopic
[Needy Bitch] You like a wallet
It takes a banquet
You need a 'clopic
[Stupid Bitch] Go read a 'clopic
You like a wallet
[Fat Bitch] It takes a banquet
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
The Grittonian Embassy program!
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!
Hot, Dutch, gay and single!

Grittonia's Law wrote:Everyone is gay, they just don't know it.
One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

Calimera II
Powerbroker

Postby Calimera II » Mon May 12, 2014 11:43 am

Juaquin Bahia: Helloooooo Calimera! This is Juaquin Bahia, and you are watching the Worldvision Song Contest 31 on TVNacional, the public TV of the Calimeran Republic. At my side, Sol Valerutti.
Sol Valerutti: That's right Juaquin, Calimera is back on track and we hope to shine tonight with our powerful entry! Let's now listen to the first song of.. Lymantatia.

Lymantatia

Juaquin Bahia: Ohh well.. That was interesting. I didn't expect DANAE to represent Lymantatia another time, especially since she never was really succesful. I think their is a certain improvement, although it isn't my style at all.
Sol Valerutti: Next please! Let's just introduce the next participant... ...Dutzenderland. They are another Lymantatia like nation. Hopefully they DID learn of the past.

Dutzenderland

Sol Valerutti: Never mind, I don't think they did. Although it also improved compared to the last edition, I still don't think it's a winner.
Juaquin Bahia: Mwa... didn't love it, but they probably won't end last. The music style was a bit odd though. But at least it was somewhat happy.
Sol Valerutti: Let's see what the people tell us Juaquin on Twitter!

@QueenOfWorldvision: ''Great intro act! Looking forward to many acts tonight! #WorldVision''
@FernandoDelRio: ''Waiting for the Calimeran entry.. Let's do it this year! #WeCanCalimera #Worldvision''

Sol Valerutti: It's so nice to see people being so in this all! Hopefully the TVNacional decides to participate next year as well!

NOT FINISHED
Last edited by Calimera II on Mon May 12, 2014 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

United Regions of Verona
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United Regions of Verona » Mon May 12, 2014 11:57 am

RTV WORLDVISION ★ VOTES ARE IN!

Mazani Hosox, appeared, and within seconds she said,

"Hello Russadonia! What an exciting competition, thank you! It's Verona's first entry, and it's been confirmed we are terrible! They were the only ones top appear in the national contest, WorldSong, and thus immediately qualified. Anyway, let's get the votes in!"

"Let's get the small ones over with first! 1 point goes to Grittonia, with quite alot of televotes, I must say, next with 2 is Natanya, my favourite! Well done! 3 points hops with... Really? Eugh. 3 goes with Tödlichebujoku, 4 with Britonisea, quite good, 5 rides with Lymantatia, 6 points to... Propaganda land, also known as Gregoryisgodistan, 7 to Vettrera, well done, now the big points!"

"8 points to...................... Vampirum! Well done! I must say, pretty good!"

"10 points to the majestic, superb..... Communist Quinntopia!"

"And now, 12 points to the greatest, most televotes, Polkopia! Woohoo! Go Polkopia! Well done!"

"Thank you for the great competition again, and you will be seeing us again next time, because the WorldSong has taken place already, and we have an act out of the 67 entries. Let's just say it's quite about a woman chasing the man she loves! Bye!"
Last edited by United Regions of Verona on Thu May 15, 2014 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I iz a proud and sexi member of d Exchange of Sad Annoying Pathetic Students
My TG box is lonely, why not send me a TG?
Kourtney is the best Kardashian!
''The only sane people on this planet is me, Alfy, Hake & Theo James,'' - Myself
#yafran

Calimera II
Powerbroker

Postby Calimera II » Mon May 12, 2014 12:05 pm

Juaquin: ''And Verona is the first nation to cast their votes! Let's hope they give us some points! ''
Sol: ''I really hope so for Vane, she did great, and she should be rewarded for it!''

VERONA VOTES

Juaquin: ''12 Points to Polkopia, I think they will be very grateful! Unfortunately they didn't give us any points. But well, there are still a lot of nations to go.''
Sol: ''That's right Juaquin, we still have a big chance of ending high. We congratulate the Polkopian citizens for the Douze points. Surprising to see that Lymantatia get's 5 points. Didn't see that coming, maybe it's strategic voting? ''
Juaquin: ''Or maybe people just liked it Sol, we don't know.''
Sol: ''Let's check twitter to see what famous Calimeri say about the voting until now. Let me see...

Famous Painter: @GeraldinaVallasOK: ''Great show! Still hoping for the first points for Calimeran. @VanePerruti, you did great! #WorldVision ''

Carolina Zapatero, undersecretary of Foreign Affairs: @SecretariaZapatero: ''Amazing show, Calimera is proud of @VanePerruti, we will get points! #Worldvision #CalimeraCanWin''

Juaquin: Wow, even national politicians are backing Vanessa. OK, what do you think of this guys: We all use the hashtag #CalimeraChampion?
Sol: ''Sure, good idea Juaquin! ''
Last edited by Calimera II on Mon May 12, 2014 12:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012

Postby Britonisea » Mon May 12, 2014 12:50 pm

BVC: The votings has come to Doportedas. With a scene of the blue seas. It is 19:30 in Doportedas.

"Hello. I am enjoying our first WorldVision. We are in the running as we got some points from The United Regions of Verona. Thanks. Are you ready WorldVision? Are you ready????!!!!! This is Doportedas, Britonisea calling.

The 1st points go to;

Dutzenderland! With 500000 televotes!

2 points go to/ (Britonisea lang.) 2 pointes gi vi;

Kingsley Bedford!!

3 points go to;

Gregoryisgodistan!! Just below 1 million votes!

4 points go to;

Mister X!!!!

5 Amazing points go to;

Kolasia!! Tipping over a million votes. :twisted:

We are half way. 6 points go to;

The United Regions of Verona!

7 points go to;

Vettrera! With 1.1 million points!

8 huge points go to;

Zwangzug!!!

Now here are the big ones. Be excited!!!

A elephant size 10 points go to;

LYMANTATIA with 2 million points!

The one you have been waiting for. 12 points . Is...

The 13 place act... Lyonsland!!!

Thanks for having us."
Last edited by Britonisea on Mon May 12, 2014 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rexubliqué Univexserellué de Brityunik #BRI
Follow Britonish Television on Twitter: TVBBritonisea
WorldVision Top 9 | WorldVision Factbook
1st - 162 points - WV112 (314 J+T)
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 138 points - WV99 (258 J+T)
1st - 134 points - WV87 (242 J+T)
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

World Hit Festival Top 9 | World Hit Festival Factbook
1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Polkopia
Minister

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Polkopia » Mon May 12, 2014 1:03 pm

1 point: Kalosia
2 points: Britonisea
3 Points: Kingsley Bedford
4 Points: Todlichebujoku
5 Points: United Regions of Verona
6 Points: Mister X
7 Points: Calimera
8 Points: Vampirum
10 Points: Communist Quinntopia
12 Points: Vettrera
Anthem (Instrumental) Factbook Embassy
Check out the Polkopian Premier League

1st place: 8 Times (WV25, WV30, WV35 WV39, WV44, WV48, WV50, WV75)
2nd place: 2 Times (WV26, WV34)
3rd place (8 Times: WV27, WV31, WV32, WV37, WV54, WV59, WV70, WV72)

Luziyca
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Mon May 12, 2014 3:48 pm

12 Nebesina
10 Lyonsland
8 Mister X
7 Calimera II
6 Kingsley Bedford
5 Todlichebujoku
4 Grittonia
3 Britonisea
2 Polkopia
1 Kishrael
|||The Kingdom of Rwizikuru|||
Your feeble attempts to change the very nature of how time itself has been organized by mankind shall fall on barren ground and bear no fruit
WikiFacebookKylaris: the best region for eight years runningAbout meYouTubePolitical compass

Vettrera
Senator

Founded: Dec 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vettrera » Mon May 12, 2014 5:47 pm

Vettrera Central Broadcasting
VCB.vtr

12- Vampirum
10- Communist Quinntopia
8- Lyonsland
7- Mister X
6- Polkopia
5- Calimera II
4- Kishrael
3- United Regions of Verona
2- Kalosia
1- Kingsley Bedford
||International Achievements||
"In Search of That Which Cannot Be Seen"

Todlichebujoku
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Todlichebujoku » Mon May 12, 2014 8:39 pm

TÖDLICHEBUJOKI VOTES

Jalo Böttcher, crystallomatrix personality

Hello Celeste! Sterblichengokai here, with the Tödlichebujoki votes! Here are our first seven votes for tonight's incredible performances:

For 8 points, Tödlichebujoku has chosen... KINGSLEY BEDFORD!
For 10 points, we have... VAMPIRUM!!

And finally, our 12 points go to... KALOSIA!!!

Thank you Russadonia, and good night!
Last edited by Todlichebujoku on Mon May 12, 2014 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
早晨!ToBu for short.
[violet] wrote:You are my go-to nation for long names.
Oct 16 2018- Indo States wrote:YOU'RE FALSE TOBU
Apr 21 2020- Llalta wrote:omg tobu you’ve literally given me asthma with ur art

Calimera II
Powerbroker

Postby Calimera II » Tue May 13, 2014 9:53 am

(I must say it was really close, and it was really hard to chose)

Calimera II
Powerbroker

Postby Calimera II » Tue May 13, 2014 10:10 am

Juaquin: ''Let's hope we get some points, Sol! At least 7, to improve our score.''

POLKOPIA VOTES

Sol: ''You were right! We got 7 points from Polkopia, great to hear. Hopefully this continues throughout the show. Still awaiting our first 12 points this edition. Last time we got it from Costa Fierro, our South American brothers always gave us a lot of point, but unfortunately they aren't in the contest anymore.''
Juaquin: ''True but we can also do without Costa, we have great singers. Let's now see how the next country votes.''

LUZIYCA VOTES

Sol: ''Woohooo! 7 points! Thank you so much!''
Juaquin: ''It could be due to the fact there are quite some Calimeran in Luziyca, but we don't know. Maybe people, well I just know it, liked our song. Vanessa must be so happy right now. Nebesina got their first 12 points, they must we extremely happy too, they didn't get a lot of points from others 'till now.''
Sol: ''Well I would be happy too..''

VETTRETA VOTES

Sol: ''I personally really liked their song.''
Juaquin: ''And it seems they liked ours, 5 points! Great! Vampirum and Communist Quintopia are doing great, like last editions. Now they get 12 and 10 points. Good for them.''
Sol: ''Yea, their songwriters are just really good you know.''

TODLICHEBUJOKU VOTES

Juaquin: ''Thanks so much for the 4 points! You can see how happy Vane is right now. She is gathering points rapidly..''
Sol: ''Ooo surprising, Kalosia get it's first 12 points. You can see their artist is really happy right now, just like Vane.''
Juaquin: ''And now it's time for our votes...''

CALIMERA VOTES

Juaquin: ''Great to have seen Diego Santilli shine when he said ''Calimera calling'' .He is just such a funny guy. You had a crush on him, didn't you Sol?''
Sol: ...
Juaquin: ''Ohh well.. Uhmm.. Let me see... Let me see what people on twitter have to say about how we voted!''

@Floricita1989: What they heck, 0 points to Kalosia? I voted like 15 times for them! #WorldVision #GoKALOSIA!!
@CarlosMenem: Happy with the results, voted for Vampirum! #WorldVision
@ValeCali: I really hope we voted strategic.. Seems we give points to those who got a lot of points already. #CalimeraChampion #Worldvision

Juaquin: ''People have mixed feelings about it. Let the results of the ....''
Last edited by Calimera II on Tue May 13, 2014 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zwangzug
Issues Editor

Founded: Oct 19, 2006
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zwangzug » Tue May 13, 2014 10:39 am

1 Vampirum
2 Todlichebujoku
3 Britonisea
4 Kingsley Bedford
5 Kalosia
6 Polkopia
7 Gregoryisgodistan
8 Communist Quinntopia
10 Nebesina
12 Natanya
Factbook
IRC humor, (self-referential)
My issues
...using the lens of athletics to illustrate national culture, provide humor, interweave international affairs, and even incorporate mathematical theory...
WARNING: by construing meaning from this sequence of symbols, you have given implicit consent to the theory that words have noncircular semantic value and can be used to encode information about an external universe. Proceed with caution.

Natanya
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 15, 2011
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Natanya » Tue May 13, 2014 2:40 pm

Hello! I'm Bricius'mathghamhain Conchobhar which mean Speackled Bear and Wolf Lover, I'm here call from Nightton with the Natanyan Votes!
Let's get started then!

And Here are our first 7 votes!
1 point to..... Britonisea!
2 points to...... Dutzenderland!
3 points go to......... Kalosia!
4 points are giving to......Vampirum!
5 points be giving to...... Lyonsland!
6 points go to.......................Beautiful Zwangzug!
And finally, Are 7 points go to(!).....................Fabulous Polkopia!

Now, onto the big points!

Our 8 points go to, being the Natanyan bookies favorite from the beginning......
Kishrael!

Our whole 10 points go to, being the Juries favorite...........
Vettrera!

And Finally, the song that won the public's hearts and gets the biggest 12 points is(!).......
Lymantatia!!!!

And that concludes the Natanyan votes, good look to Kaylileenástkadeenada and good luck to everyone! Hope to see next time in another wonderful edition of the WorldVision Song Contest! Goodbye and Goodnight!
Last edited by Natanya on Tue May 13, 2014 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GENERATION 33: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation.

WV21 - Savnic - The Japanese Girl - 22nd - 25 points,
WV31 - Kaylileenástkadeenada Ñadiakimadoradaþínkaðerren - You Can't Make Me Cry - 16th - 37 points,
WV32 - Tuo Su and Yao Su - Internal Fire - 19th - 42 Points,
WV34 - CNLD,
WV38 - CNLD.

Nebesina
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nebesina » Tue May 13, 2014 4:04 pm

12 Kishrael
10 Lyonsland
8 Mister X
7 Calimera II
6 Kingsley Bedford
5 Todlichebujoku
4 Grittonia
3 Britonisea
2 Polkopia
1 Communist Quinntopia

Gregoryisgodistan
Senator

Founded: Jun 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gregoryisgodistan » Wed May 14, 2014 10:08 am

"Hello, slaves and losers. I am Lord Almighty Gregory, head of state and deity of Gregoryisgodistan. Here our are votes. I don't have to explain why. I am God.

1 point to Britonisea for funness
2 points to Polkopia for awesomeness
3 points to Vampirium because vampires are killers like me
4 points to Todlichebujoku for good
5 points to Kingsley Bendford for the fun of it
6 points to Vettrera for funky LED stuff
7 points to Lyonsland since it was cool
8 points to Bloodbath Generation for having such an awesome name and song.
10 points to United Regions of Verona for a great hymn of praise.
12 points to Nebesina, that was hilarious with the maulings.
Gregoryisgodistan, population 75,000,000. All citizens are required to worship Lord Almighty Gregory, our head of state, as a deity.
IBS II Champions
Beach Cup IX Round of 16
World Indoor Soccer Championship 6 - 2nd place
BoI XIV Champion
IBS III Champions
WCoH 22 Round of 16
WB XXII 10th Place in Casaran, advanced to Round of 32
IBS IV host, champion
4th in WCoH 23
WBC 29 QF
HWC 12 hosts
WJHC VI 2nd place,
CoH 60 4th place
WCoH XXIV Champs
CoH 61 Runner-Up
IBS VI Champs
BOI XVI Host
IBS VII Champs
WCoH XXV 2nd Place
WBC 32 2nd Place
IBS VIII host and champs
WBC 33 Host/QF
WCoH 27 co-host and champs
WC 72 Qualifier
WBC 34 champs
CoH 67 Third place

Mister X
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Mister X » Wed May 14, 2014 2:05 pm

Good evening, WorldVision!

Mister X has voted and the results are in. Only our third time at WorldVision but we've enjoyed this thoroughly. Thank you Russadonia for a great show.

We had a total of 301,000,000 votes this year, much more than last time. And let's find out what they said!

So...

Bloodbath Generation, 1 point.
Grittonia, 2 points.
Calimera II, 3 points.
Gregoryisgodistan, 4 points.
Nebesina, 5 points.
Natanya, 6 points.
Zwangzug, 7 points.

TODLICHEBUJOKU, 8 POINTS!!

Peace - [CENSORED] QUINNTOPIA, 10 POINTS!!

DUTZENDERLAND, 12 POINTS!!

Thank you WorldVision!
MISTER X
WV29: 19th, debut
WV30: 10th, first top 10
WV31: 8th, new PB
WV33: 3rd, new PB
WV34: 6th, first hosting
WVYF: 11th, last place
WV52: 2nd, new PB
WV59: 7th, second hosting
WV62: 1st, first victory