Will Whore Out RP for Imaginary Money

For all your ByteCoin needs!
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Will Whore Out RP for Imaginary Money

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:38 pm

As some of you may know, I manage an rp known as Elfen High. It is among P2TM's oldest roleplays and has a long history.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I'm not sure how to explain Elfen High.

Nat, NEI, explain Elfen High.

OK, so you know Harry Potter? Forget it, because it's nothing like that.

Right. So there's this school. It's only sort of a school, though, because the last time anyone went to class after the first day was in 1926, and they got lost on the way to the bathrooms.

It's a magic school, in England, near London. There's a lot of magic, but there isn't a lot of school. It's run by Aleister Crowley (but not that one), who is the greatest hedonist to have ever lived, while also the most powerful wizard in the world. Surprisingly, this works. The staff is made up of psychopaths. Entirely. The one sanest one was a drunk half-orc who abandoned his son. Then you have the students, who are stuck-up, snotty, bratty, hormonal, and completely fucking stupid.

Everyone hates everyone, except when someone else hurts one of them, at which point the entire school beats that someone to death.

There are angels, and there are demons. They live, collectively, in Heaven - a despotic theocracy, Hell - a wasteland of the bizarre and bloodthirsty warlords who make Genghis Khan look like an amateur, and Heavensgate - a colony of Heaven's in Hell, which is the most progressive out of the three in that not everyone's life is shit (usually). They all hate each other, and humanity, and it's Elfen High's job to keep everything peaceful. Elfen High does this by being drunk (everyone, all the time), late, and inexplicably naked.

Also, there are these abominations from before time called the Fae, who are trying to kill everyone, everywhere. And then's there another abomination who is trying to kill everyone, everywhere, but even more so, called Leviathan. And then Satan and God are in there somewhere, but no one really knows how. Nor does anyone care, because they're all crippled emotionally and are shitfaced.

Also, there are dick jokes. Mainly dick jokes.

Now, let's get to the point. I will whore out my work of two years if you give me imaginary money. I have looked deep inside myself and realised I have absolutely no standards, and will gladly corrupt my magnum opus on this site for money that is valid for one day.

Whoever gives me the highest number of Bytecoins by day's end can submit a character based on themselves to Elfen High. This character will interact once with the Archangel Lucifer himself, and he/she will personally be killed off by the Big Bad, Oberon, King of the Fae.

Thank you very much.

Some IC links to give you a sense of quality.

viewtopic.php?p=18744436#p18744436
viewtopic.php?p=18771129#p18771129

Invest in the exchange, so I can better track how much everyone's bid and if they actually did.
Last edited by Nightkill the Emperor on Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Hobbesistan
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hobbesistan » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:41 pm

1 dorrar!
Hobbes
ra, ra rasputin

(Ret.) Maintainer of the Nationstates FAQ and Deletiger (Ret.) of The East Pacific
russia's greatest

Hobbes is always winning, like Charlie Sheen. - Jurisdictions
love machine

Stop right there (hobbes), your rational thought and intellect will destroy the internet. - Sovreignry
it was a shame how

Giraffes think Hobbes regret a lot. A lot of giraffes do. - Rachel
he carried on.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:42 pm

I don't have any Bytecoins, and won't, but I'll give you all the ones I don't have.

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:42 pm

I'll bite.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:46 pm

Sounds cool.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:49 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:As some of you may know, I manage an rp known as Elfen High. It is among P2TM's oldest roleplays and has a long history.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:OK, so you know Harry Potter? Forget it, because it's nothing like that.

Right. So there's this school. It's only sort of a school, though, because the last time anyone went to class after the first day was in 1926, and they got lost on the way to the bathrooms.

It's a magic school, in England, near London. There's a lot of magic, but there isn't a lot of school. It's run by Aleister Crowley (but not that one), who is the greatest hedonist to have ever lived, while also the most powerful wizard in the world. Surprisingly, this works. The staff is made up of psychopaths. Entirely. The one sanest one was a drunk half-orc who abandoned his son. Then you have the students, who are stuck-up, snotty, bratty, hormonal, and completely fucking stupid.

Everyone hates everyone, except when someone else hurts one of them, at which point the entire school beats that someone to death.

There are angels, and there are demons. They live, collectively, in Heaven - a despotic theocracy, Hell - a wasteland of the bizarre and bloodthirsty warlords who make Genghis Khan look like an amateur, and Heavensgate - a colony of Heaven's in Hell, which is the most progressive out of the three in that not everyone's life is shit (usually). They all hate each other, and humanity, and it's Elfen High's job to keep everything peaceful. Elfen High does this by being drunk (everyone, all the time), late, and inexplicably naked.

Also, there are these abominations from before time called the Fae, who are trying to kill everyone, everywhere. And then's there another abomination who is trying to kill everyone, everywhere, but even more so, called Leviathan. And then Satan and God are in there somewhere, but no one really knows how. Nor does anyone care, because they're all crippled emotionally and are shitfaced.

Also, there are dick jokes. Mainly dick jokes.

Now, let's get to the point. I will whore out my work of two years if you give me imaginary money. I have looked deep inside myself and realised I have absolutely no standards, and will gladly corrupt my magnum opus on this site for money that is valid for one day.

Whoever gives me the highest number of Bytecoins by day's end can submit a character based on themselves to Elfen High. This character will interact once with the Archangel Lucifer himself, and he/she will personally be killed off by the Big Bad, Oberon, King of the Fae.

Thank you very much.

As Khan's assistant, I feel I should tell you that I one hundred percent support this plan.*

*NOTE: This agreement is non-binding in the eyes of the law. It is entirely verbal and carries no weight in court. Krishna Khan™ has no legal duty to fulfill the terms of this agreement, nor the legal authority to form binding contracts without the express permission of the Parliament of the Republic of India and both Co-Princes of Andorra. Krishna Khan™ may not create any legally binding agreements except in the company of noted thespian Christopher Lee, for fear of life imprisonment. The name of the Hell-King Ba'al must be invoked thrice with a tribute of goat blood before the beginning of any legal counsel sought with Krishna Khan™, lest your lands be consumed by locusts. Any legal agreement created with Krishna Khan™ is subject to change under current economic, political, and laziness conditions; contractees will be notified two weeks beforehand and provided with full reimbursement of their investment, if possible. If you develop an erection lasting four hours or longer, well, you're fucked, I guess. E pluribius unum. Krishna Khan™ is a registered trademark of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:51 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:As some of you may know, I manage an rp known as Elfen High. It is among P2TM's oldest roleplays and has a long history.

Thank you very much.

As Khan's assistant, I feel I should tell you that I one hundred percent support this plan.*

*NOTE: This agreement is non-binding in the eyes of the law. It is entirely verbal and carries no weight in court. Krishna Khan™ has no legal duty to fulfill the terms of this agreement, nor the legal authority to form binding contracts without the express permission of the Parliament of the Republic of India and both Co-Princes of Andorra. Krishna Khan™ may not create any legally binding agreements except in the company of noted thespian Christopher Lee, for fear of life imprisonment. The name of the Hell-King Ba'al must be invoked thrice with a tribute of goat blood before the beginning of any legal counsel sought with Krishna Khan™, lest your lands be consumed by locusts. Any legal agreement created with Krishna Khan™ is subject to change under current economic, political, and laziness conditions; contractees will be notified two weeks beforehand and provided with full reimbursement of their investment, if possible. If you develop an erection lasting four hours or longer, well, you're fucked, I guess. E pluribius unum. Krishna Khan™ is a registered trademark of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Krishna Khan sounds like a badass band name.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:51 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote: Krishna Khan™ is a registered trademark of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.[/size]

I'm too amused to want your corpse.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:52 pm

The Grey Wolf wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:As Khan's assistant, I feel I should tell you that I one hundred percent support this plan.*

Krishna Khan sounds like a badass band name.*

*NOTE: Band names subject to federal investigation on charges of tax evasion. Restrictions may apply.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:55 pm

Nat, explain how it's badass to be killed by Oberon.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:56 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote: Krishna Khan™ is a registered trademark of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.[/size]

I'm too amused to want your corpse.

You want his soul?

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:56 pm

So . . . Do I win, or what.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:59 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Nat, explain how it's badass to be killed by Oberon.

He's King of the Fae.

He's punched the Devil out a few times.

He fought God and only lost because God is a dirty, dirty cheater. And so's Merlin.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:02 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Nat, explain how it's badass to be killed by Oberon.

He's King of the Fae.

He fought God and only lost because God is a dirty, dirty cheater. And so's Merlin.

To explain, in order to keep this guy from killing everything and everyone, we had to reboot the universe.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Tubastan
Secretary

Founded: Feb 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tubastan » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:08 pm

I will give you -100,000,000,000,000,000 Bytecoins. (if you look at the absolute value, then that's a lot*

*- Will not give absolute value
~~~~~~~><!Tubas, Unite!><~~~~~~~~
[===== The Glorious FRT =====]

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:10 pm

The BranRiech wrote:So . . . Do I win, or what.

Nope. You need to give bytecoins.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:10 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:He's King of the Fae.

To explain, in order to keep this guy from killing everything and everyone, we had to reboot the universe.

Oberon found this mildly annoying.

Goodbye.

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:11 pm

The BranRiech wrote:So . . . Do I win, or what.

Nope. You need to give bytecoins.

I'll bid 5.000.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:13 pm

The Grey Wolf wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Nope. You need to give bytecoins.

I'll bid 5.000.

We got a 5! Who can go higher?
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:16 pm

I have added IC links to OP to provide a sense of EH quality.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:19 pm

Whelp, then it's proof that NS will just fall apart as soon as someone adds a joke mechanic.

Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:26 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote: Krishna Khan™ is a registered trademark of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Totally fucking sigging.
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
The truth about kids transitioning.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:32 pm

Thank you very much.

I do enjoy that add on.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:37 pm

Seriously.

Invest in me.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Hobbesistan
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hobbesistan » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:40 pm

Hobbes
ra, ra rasputin

(Ret.) Maintainer of the Nationstates FAQ and Deletiger (Ret.) of The East Pacific
russia's greatest

Hobbes is always winning, like Charlie Sheen. - Jurisdictions
love machine

Stop right there (hobbes), your rational thought and intellect will destroy the internet. - Sovreignry
it was a shame how

Giraffes think Hobbes regret a lot. A lot of giraffes do. - Rachel
he carried on.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to ByteCoin Exchange