NATION

PASSWORD

His Majesty's Office of Foreign Relations [MT,Open]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Aquitayne
Senator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

His Majesty's Office of Foreign Relations [MT,Open]

Postby Aquitayne » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:16 pm

The above is a picture of the Office of Foreign Relations, in downtown Telora.

The Office of Foreign Relations currently serves as the only department which is authorized to send confirmed diplomatic communications and other official documentation to other nations. The Office of Foreign Relations serves to improve relations internationally, and to allow Aquitaynian diplomatic presence to be established in many nations abroad, so as to better have a handle on any sort of emergency that may occur, as well as to be in contact with such a nation's government, which is seen as the main priority for the Office of Foreign Relations.

Each and every diplomat sent overseas has been given a degree in International Diplomacy, Foreign Relations, Foreign Policy, and Economics. Each is highly qualified and hand picked for any assignment they're given. Likewise, it is expected of nations seeking an embassy within Aquitayne to have sufficient officials to be sent to represent your country. Once an embassy is confirmed as being established, construction of that embassy (if it is not a pre-destined plot) will begin immediately according to your government's specifications.

The acting Marshal of the Office of Foreign Relations is Marshal HowardTye, who has worked in the Office of Foreign Relations for over 25 years after having a successful 20 year career in the Aquitaynian Guardsmen. Marshal Tye reviews all diplomatic communiques and official letters being sent from Aquitayne and those being received to Aquitayne. He also has the final judgement on whether or not an embassy or pact is to be established; though the latter must come of course with confirmation from the Fuhrer.

Rights of a Diplomat or Consul

Subject
    May be arrested or detained
    Residence may be entered subject to ordinary procedures
    May be issued traffic ticket
    May be subpoenaed as witness
    May be prosecuted
    Ambassador or equivalent
    No
    No
    Yes
    No
    No
    Member of embassy administrative or technical staff
    No
    No
    Yes
    No
    No
    Member of embassy service staff
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    No for official acts. Otherwise, yes
    Career consular officers
    Yes, if for a felony and pursuant to a warrant.
    Yes
    Yes
    No, for official acts. Testimony may not be compelled in any case.
    Honourary consular officers
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    No, for official acts. Yes, in all other cases
    Consular employees
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    No, for official acts. Yes, in all other cases

Applications and Treaties

Below you may find the Applications necessary for an Embassy or Consulate to be constructed within Aquitayne, as well as multiple other forms that might be of use if you are seeking something other than an Embassy; note, however, that some agreements require the establishment of an Embassy before such a treaty may be signed. If there is something you would like that cannot be filled out by one of the applications below, please write a formal letter.

Embassy/Consulate Application
Code: Select all
[align=center][size=130]Application for an Embassy[/size][/align]

[b][u]National Information[/u][/b]
[list][*] Nation Name (Full):
[*] Government Type:
[*] Head of State:
[*] Head of Government:
[*] First World Nation, Second World, or Third World Classification?:
[*] Political Stability from 1 to 10 (10 being most stable):
[*] Head of Diplomatic Offices:[/list]

[b][u]Ambassadorial Information[/u][/b]

[list][*] Ambassador's Name:
[*] Age:
[*] Family (If any):
[*] Medical Issues:
[*] Qualifications:[/list]

[b][u]Staff and Technical Information[/u][/b]

[list][*] Number of Staff Total:
[*] Diplomatic Staff:
[*] Security:
[*] Other:
[*] Number and Types of Firearms to be brought:
[*] Number and Types of Vehicles to be used:[/list]

[b][u]Miscellaneous[/u][/b]

[list][*] Where would you like your Embassy to be located?:
[*] Would you like an Aquitaynian Embassy to be established in your nation?:
[*] Would you like to enter talks for any other purposes?:
[*] Are there any special requests?:
[*] Do you have any questions?:
[*] Please list any plant-life, animals, and legal medication you are bringing:[/list]

Trade Application
[align=center][size=130]Application for Trade[/size][/align]

[b][u]National Information:[/u][/b]

[*] Government Type:
[*] Head of State:
[*] Head of Government:
[*] Raw Materials:[/list]

[b][u]Trade[/u][/b]

[list][*] Trade Tariff percentage:
[*] Materials to be traded:
[*] Length of Trade Agreement:
[*] Route of Trade (Select all that apply): [ ] Air [ ] Sea [ ] Land
[*] Resources you would like:
[/list]

Extradition Treaty (Embassy Required)
[align=center][size=130][/size]Application for an Extradition Treaty[/align]

[b][u]National Information:[/u][/b]

[*] Government Type:
[*] Head of State:
[*] Head of Government:
[*] Crime Rate:[/list]

[b][u]Extradition[/u][/b]

[list][*] For what crimes would you like extradition?:
[*] Do you agree to extradite such criminals in a timely manner?:
[*] Do you agree to extradite all criminals regardless of crime?:
[*] Do you agree to combat crimes on the high seas, such as piracy?:
[*] Do you agree to hold criminals scheduled for extradition in separate facilities than those that are remaining within your nation?:[/list]

Passport Recognition
[align=center][size=130]Application for Passport Recognition[/size][/align]

[*] Government Type:
[*] Head of State:
[*] Head of Government:
[*] Civil Rights Rating:[/list]

[b][u]Passport[/u][/b]

[list][*] What color is your nation's Passport?:
[*] What Types of Passports do you have?:
[*] Does your Passport have security features that prevent counterfeit?:
[*] How many Passports are issued annually?:
[*] Is there a message located inside your Passport?:
[*] What language(s) does your passport utilize?:
[/list]

Visas

The Office of Foreign Relations also recognizes the importance for persons to travel internationally that may not have citizenship in the nation they're visiting. While Passports cover this, in some cases such documentation is not enough. As such, the Office of Foreign Relations has authorized the granting of Visas for persons wishing to stay in the Fascist Empire of Aquitayne for prolonged periods of time. Such types of Visas are as follows:

• Transit Visas - Transit Visas are issued to any persons who travel through Aquitayne to reach a secondary destination. A Transit Visa should always accompany a foreign Passport if a flight connects through Aquitayne.
  • Private Visa - This type of Visa can be used if a resident of Aquitayne has requested you to come and visit them for a long period of time.
  • Business Visa - Business Visas are granted to persons who need to enter the country for long amounts of time due to business; this Visa may prelude to a Working Visa.
  • Student Visa - Student Visas are granted to anyone who has record of acceptance to an Aquitaynian institution of learning that is not a resident or citizen of Aquitayne. If someone with such a Visa is expelled from their institution, they are expected to leave the country within two weeks.
  • Diplomatic Visa - Diplomatic Visas are granted only to persons who are registered as a Diplomat of a foreign country, as listed in the Embassy Application forms; such a person should also have a Diplomatic Passport.
  • Visa On Arrival - This type of Visa is granted to persons who do not have a Visa as listed above, but are attempting to enter the country.
  • Unrecognized Passport Visa - If a person tries to enter Aquitayne using a Passport that isn't legally recognized, they may acquire a Unrecognized Passport Visa, which can then be divided into a Visa listed above depending on why they are visiting and where they're from.

Visas are required for any persons travelling into the Fascist Empire of Aquitayne, and is required to be accompanied by a Passport. Aquitayne requires Passports to be recognized (otherwise known as Recognized Passports) for someone to enter the country. Recognized Passports are listed below:

Recognized Passports

Mesoland
Condunum
Calmerica
Comrade Commisar
(As well as the Four Provinces)
Symphonia
Knoxcrest
Ranbo
Ganos Lao
Jolthig
Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia
New Hayesalia
Neu Engollon
The Free Monarchy of Daragal

Embassy Locations

Embassies Located Here

1. New Hayesalia (With Consulates in Döm and Lakeshire.)
2. Neu Engollon
3. Repulaea

Trade Agreements

1. Repulaea

Extradition Treaties

1. The Free Monarchy of Daragal (Theft and Assault)
Last edited by Aquitayne on Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:08 pm, edited 11 times in total.
[ Embassy Program | A Collection of Essays | Parliamentary Hansard | Axalon Private Military Company | My iiwiki Page ]
[ W&A: Global Intelligence | Aquitaynian Foreign Legion | Affairs of the Region | Freyport Armory ]

I'm a former N&I RP Mentor, not very active these days but feel free to reach out if I can help with anything!

"When you have power, use it to build people, not constrict them."-Bertrand Russell
"I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends."-Abraham Lincoln

Duderology - The Study of Duder.
16:08 GHawkins I continue to be amazed by Aq's ability to fuck up his own name.

New Hayesalia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Hayesalia » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:50 pm

OOC: I would make a big fancy application, but my weebly is messing up ATM.

Application for an Embassy

National Information
  • Nation Name (Full): The Greater Island Kingdom of New Hayesalia
  • Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
  • Head of State: PM Daniel Hayes
  • Head of Government: PM Daniel Hayes
  • First World Nation, Second World, or Third World Classification?: First
  • Political Stability from 1 to 10 (10 being most stable): 10
  • Head of Diplomatic Offices:
Ambassador: PETE Hendricks
Consul-General, City of Dom: ANASTASIA Panzalas
Consul-General, City of Lakeshire: PATRICK MacReanery

Ambassadorial Information

• Ambassador's Name: PETE Hendricks; ANASTASIA Panzalas; PATRICK MacReanery
  • Family (If any): One adult son; One son, two daughters, husband; One adult daughter, husband.
  • Medical Issues: None, Peanut allergy (anaphylaptic) and asthma, pacemaker.
  • Qualifications:
MBA International Politics, BA Politics, MBA Economics; MBA International Politics, BA Aquitaynian History; MBA International Politics, BA Economics.

Staff and Technical Information

• Number of Staff Total:
  • Diplomatic Staff: 35 (15) (10) (10) on six month rotations
  • Security: 20 New Hayesalian National Police (10) (5) (5) on six month rotations
  • Other: General maintenance staff will be hired providing security vetting.
  • Number and Types of Firearms to be brought: The New Hayesalian National Police detatchment will bring a taser device each, Model 9 pistol with rubber bullets, as well as a Lyran Arms shockmace. In case of requirement to protect embassy staff, securely locked arsenal will include: Model 5 Non-Explosive Diversionary Device (M5-FB), Continuous Output CS grenade (M5-CS), Continuous Output Smoke Grenade (M5-SM); Model 6 Grenade Sting-Ball™ (M6-LL); Ripper Mk3 rifles with rubber bullets. Finally, in line with embassy policy, each personnel will have access to live rounds if needed as a last resort. This security equipment is protocol on New Hayesalian embassy space.
  • Number and Types of Vehicles to be used:
7 Audi A8, 3 Audi Q7 (3,1) (2,1) (2,1)

Miscellaneous

• Where would you like your Embassy to be located?: Embassy Row, with consulates in the cities of Dom and Lakeshire.
  • Would you like an Aquitaynian Embassy to be established in your nation?: No thread, atm.
  • Would you like to enter talks for any other purposes?: No
  • Are there any special requests?: An attached image gives specifications for embassy design.
  • Do you have any questions?: No
  • Please list any plant-life, animals, and legal medication you are bringing: One Blue Heeler which acts as Embassy mascot per embassy or consulate.

Embassy Row
Dom
Lakeshire

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:25 pm

New Hayesalia wrote:OOC: I would make a big fancy application, but my weebly is messing up ATM.

National Information
  • Nation Name (Full): The Greater Island Kingdom of New Hayesalia
  • Head of State: PM Daniel Hayes
  • Head of Government: PM Daniel Hayes
Ambassador: PETE Hendricks
Consul-General, City of Dom: ANASTASIA Panzalas
Consul-General, City of Lakeshire: PATRICK MacReanery

• Ambassador's Name: PETE Hendricks; ANASTASIA Panzalas; PATRICK MacReanery
  • Family (If any): One adult son; One son, two daughters, husband; One adult daughter, husband.
  • Medical Issues: None, Peanut allergy (anaphylaptic) and asthma, pacemaker.
  • Qualifications:
MBA International Politics, BA Politics, MBA Economics; MBA International Politics, BA Aquitaynian History; MBA International Politics, BA Economics.

• Number of Staff Total:
  • Diplomatic Staff: 35 (15) (10) (10) on six month rotations
  • Security: 20 New Hayesalian National Police (10) (5) (5) on six month rotations
  • Other: General maintenance staff will be hired providing security vetting.
  • Number and Types of Firearms to be brought: The New Hayesalian National Police detatchment will bring a taser device each, Model 9 pistol with rubber bullets, as well as a Lyran Arms shockmace. In case of requirement to protect embassy staff, securely locked arsenal will include: Model 5 Non-Explosive Diversionary Device (M5-FB), Continuous Output CS grenade (M5-CS), Continuous Output Smoke Grenade (M5-SM); Model 6 Grenade Sting-Ball™ (M6-LL); Ripper Mk3 rifles with rubber bullets. Finally, in line with embassy policy, each personnel will have access to live rounds if needed as a last resort. This security equipment is protocol on New Hayesalian embassy space.
7 Audi A8, 3 Audi Q7 (3,1) (2,1) (2,1)

Miscellaneous

• Where would you like your Embassy to be located?: Embassy Row, with consulates in the cities of Dom and Lakeshire.
  • Would you like an Aquitaynian Embassy to be established in your nation?: No thread, atm.
  • Are there any special requests?: An attached image gives specifications for embassy design.
  • Please list any plant-life, animals, and legal medication you are bringing: One Blue Heeler which acts as Embassy mascot per embassy or consulate.

--Subsequent Embassy Designs--

From the Führer's Office of Foreign Affairs

Esteemed representative,

The Führer's Office of Foreign Affairs would like to extend its gratitude, especially myself, Marshal Tye, for your application to establish an Embassy within the Fascist Empire of Aquitayne. We strive to make the application process as easy and straight-forward as possible, and if you were confused along the process, please let us know promptly so we may reconcile such problems. Your request for an Embassy on Embassy Row, as well as two Consulates in Döm and Lakeshire have been ACCEPTED.

We look forward to greeting your Diplomats and represented Officials in their entrance into the nation; please insure they have the proper Passports and Visas to prevent any confusion as to their identity and their role in our country. As your Embassy has been accepted, all New Hayesalian Passports are hereby recognized, and we look forward to New Hayesalian natives taking leaves of vacation in our beautiful country.

Please ensure that you are aware of the Diplomatic Restrictions and Provisions Act, which outline the allowed Diplomatic immunity's and laws regarding Diplomatic Staff. These are there for your own personnel's protection, and we ensure all Embassy's and Consulates will be guarded accordingly with the Aquitaynian Embassy Guard Regiment, whom specialize in the protection of Embassy's located on Aquitaynian soil, and subsequent Embassy's overseas.

Overall, thank you for taking the time for establishing official diplomatic relations with the Fascist Empire of Aquitayne, and we look forward to working with you closely in the coming months and years.

Honorably,

Marshal of the Führer's Office of Foreign Affairs
[ Embassy Program | A Collection of Essays | Parliamentary Hansard | Axalon Private Military Company | My iiwiki Page ]
[ W&A: Global Intelligence | Aquitaynian Foreign Legion | Affairs of the Region | Freyport Armory ]

I'm a former N&I RP Mentor, not very active these days but feel free to reach out if I can help with anything!

"When you have power, use it to build people, not constrict them."-Bertrand Russell

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:30 pm

Bump for great justice.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:01 pm

To: Howard Tye, Marshal of the Führer's Office of Foreign Affairs, Aquitayne
From: William Tell XXVII, Minister of Foreign Affairs, The Confederacy of Neu Engollon

Marshal Tye,
Thank you for the opportunity to continue to expand our diplomatic and economic ties. Thank you for your continued friendship and the future processing of this request. You will find our application attached to this letter.

Most Sincerely,
William Tell XXVII, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Neu Engollon

National Information
  • Nation Name (Full): Confederacy of Neu Engollon
  • Government Type: Democratic Confederacy
  • Head of State: Confederacy President Jean Kriegman
  • Head of Government: Federal Council President Simonetta Alainsburg
  • First World Nation, Second World, or Third World Classification?: First World
  • Head of Diplomatic Offices: William Tell XXVII, Minister of Foreign Affairs

• Ambassador's Name: Rollo Gamborgia
  • Family (If any): n/a
  • Medical Issues: none
  • Qualifications: NEDM (Neu Engollon Defense Militia) veteran, Ciavno canton legislator, Canton Governor for one term

• Number of Staff Total: 30
  • Diplomatic Staff: 8
  • Security: 10
  • Other: 12
  • Number and Types of Firearms to be brought: 15x SG 552 rifles, 15x Beretta M9s
  • Number and Types of Vehicles to be used: 2 SUVs, 2 Sedans

Miscellaneous

• Where would you like your Embassy to be located?: Embassy Row
  • Would you like an Aquitaynian Embassy to be established in your nation?: Yes
    http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=201689
  • Would you like to enter talks for any other purposes?: Trade
  • Are there any special requests?: Is there a possibility to establish a Uli-Schwyz Security Corporation recruiting office out of the Embassy grounds?
  • Do you have any questions?: See above
  • Please list any plant-life, animals, and legal medication you are bringing: n/a

Application for Passport Recognition

• Nation Name (Full): Confederacy of Neu Engollon
  • Government Type: Democratic Confederacy
  • Head of State: Confederacy President Jean Kriegman
  • Head of Government: Federal Council President Simonetta Alainsburg
  • Civil Rights Rating: Top ratings

Passport

• What color is your nation's Passport?: Purple with gold embossed lettering
  • What Types of Passports do you have?: One, general citizen
  • Does your Passport have security features that prevent counterfeit?: Fiber optic strips and magnetic coded strip
  • How many Passports are issued annually?: 3,550
  • Is there a message located inside your Passport?:
  • What language(s) does your passport utilize?: English, Frandit

To be reviewed further

To be reviewed further
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Imperial German Foreign Office
Wilhelmstraße 76, Berlin
German Empire
To:
Führer's Office of Foreign Relations
Embassy Program
Telora, Aquitayne

Sir,
We have received your notice that you would like to increase diplomacy with the other nations of the Imperial Fascist Alliance.
Being a member of said organisation, we hope our application for an embassy is to be desired and accepted by the Aquitaynian Office of Foreign Relations.
Our duly filled out application is attached to this communique. Please review it, and we urge you to accept our offer of friendly diplomatic relations.
Sincerely,

Minister of Foreign Affairs

National Information
  • Nation Name (Full): German Empire | Deutsch Reich
  • Government Type: De jure Federal Parliamentary Monarchy | De facto Absolute Monarchy
  • Head of State: His Imperial Majesty, Royal Highness, King of Prussia, German Emperor B.E. Steinbach
  • Head of Government: Chancellor Wolfgang von Sieger
  • Political Stability from 1 to 10 (10 being most stable): 9
  • Head of Diplomatic Offices: Herr Paul von Bismarck, Minister of Foreign Affairs

• Ambassador's Name: Adolfus von Bilter
  • Family (If any): Wife (Helga)
  • Medical Issues: None
  • Qualifications: Former Oberstleutnant, Imperial German Army

• Number of Staff Total: Fourty
  • Diplomatic Staff: Twenty
  • Security: Ten
  • Other: Service Staff, ten
  • Number and Types of Firearms to be brought:
    Ten Heckler & Koch G36 Assault Rifles, Ten Heckler & Koch HKP8 Pistols, One Luger P08 Pistol
    One black 2015 Audi R8 (not yet mass-produced), two Dingo 2s

Miscellaneous

• Would you like an Aquitaynian Embassy to be established in your nation?: Yes.
  • Would you like to enter talks for any other purposes?: No.
  • Are there any special requests?: No.
  • Do you have any questions?: No.
  • Please list any plant-life, animals, and legal medication you are bringing: N/A
Last edited by Prussia-Steinbach on Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do.
The question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. ― William S. Burroughs

Repulaea
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Repulaea » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:15 pm

Constitutional Monarchy of Repulaea
~Official Communique~

To: Aquitayne Office of Foreign Relations
Subject: Our Diplomatic Mission in Aquitayne

We, of the Constitutional Monarchy of Repulaea, request to establish a diplomatic embassy within your borders as well as a trade pact between our two nations. We think it most prudent so as to establish fruitful, friendly relations with your state and to increase the familiarity between us. As such, we have filled out the following application form that you have provided:

National Information
[*] Nation Name (Full): The Constitutional Monarchy of Repulaea
[*] Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
[*] Head of State: His Majesty, King Marcus I
[*] Head of Government: President Cristph Tannas
[*] First World Nation, Second World, or Third World Classification?: First World
[*] Political Stability from 1 to 10 (10 being most stable): 10
[*] Head of Diplomatic Offices: Foreign Affairs Minister Eliot Tash

[*] Ambassador's Name: Lela Harkinal
[*] Age: 54
[*] Family (If any): Her husband, Dr. John Harkinal.
[*] Medical Issues: Ambassador Harkinal suffers from asthma. Proper preparations for her overseas treatment have been made.
[*] Qualifications: Lela Harkinal has had one of the longest lasting and most productive careers of any Repulaean diplomat, beginning when she was just twenty-three. She earned her Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, and Chief Degree at Norslem University, the most prestigious school in the country, in just under five years. She served as Repulaea's first female foreign ambassador, serving for nearly a decade as our nation's emissary to Euneia. After serving an undetermined period of time as ambassador to your nation, she wishes to return to Repulaea to earn her Doctorate.

[*] Number of Staff Total: 40
[*] Diplomatic Staff: 25
[*] Security:10
[*] Other: 5
[*] Number and Types of Firearms to be brought: 30 handguns and small arms, which will primarily be stored in a small armory under the compound. Also, 30 non-lethal weapons of various types.
[*] Number and Types of Vehicles to be used: Three Razor S-50s, two armored (but unarmed) cars, one RZ-11 civilian helicopter.

Miscellaneous

[*] Where would you like your Embassy to be located?: Preferably, Embassy Row
[*] Would you like an Aquitaynian Embassy to be established in your nation?: Upon the establishment of our own embassy program, yes.
[*] Would you like to enter talks for any other purposes?: Not as of yet.
[*] Are there any special requests?: We humbly request that a helicopter pad be installed at or near our embassy for the ambassador's helicopter.
[*] Do you have any questions?: Not at this time.
[*] Please list any plant-life, animals, and legal medication you are bringing: Asthma medicine. Mostly steroids and inhalers. All have been approved by her physician. All necessary medical transcripts are included.

National Information:

[*] Nation Name (Full): Constitutional Monarchy of Repulaea
[*] Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
[*] Head of State: His Majesty, King Marcus I
[*] Head of Government: President Christoph Tannas
[*] First World Nation, Second World, or Third World Classification?: First
[*] Political Stability from 1 to 10 (10 being most stable): 10
[*] Raw Materials: Crude oil and gasoline (From the Colonies), natural gasses, steel, uranium, refined uranium, plutonium, wood (from the Home Country)

Trade

[*] Trade Tariff percentage: 15%
[*] Materials to be traded: We are willing to trade all the above listed raw materials.
[*] Length of Trade Agreement: Five years.
[*] Route of Trade (Select all that apply): [X] Air [X] Sea [ ] Land
[*] Resources you would like:Oil, ores, consumer technologies.

Signed,
Eliot Tash, Repulaean Minister of Foreign Affairs
Last edited by Repulaea on Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Free Monarchy of Daragal
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Monarchy of Daragal » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:36 pm

Official Ministry of Foreign Affairs Communique

Greetings, we recently observed your communique announcing the intiation of your embassy program. We wish to apply for an embassy and associated agreements in order to further improve our two nations diplomatic relations. We hope you accept our application and that this will mark the beginning of a new era in our two nation's histories.

National Information
  • Nation Name (Full): The Free Monarchy of Daragal
  • Head of State: King Daga the Third
  • First World Nation, Second World, or Third World Classification?: First World Nation
Peter Garadeigal, Minister of Foreign Affairs

• Ambassador's Name: Hon. Hannah Ulad
  • Family (If any): Husband = Jake Ulad
  • Medical Issues: Asthma (slight)
  • Qualifications: Graduated from Yale, majoring in International Relations and minoring in Political Sciences. Aide to the ambassador to the Strategic Air Command. Previous ambassador to Great Britain

• Number of Staff Total:
  • Diplomatic Staff: 10
  • Security: 12
  • Other: 8
    - 12 M9 pistols
    - 12 M16 Rifles
- 2 Humvees
- 2 Rolls Royce Phantom limousines

Miscellaneous

• Where would you like your Embassy to be located?: International Foundry
  • Would you like an Aquitaynian Embassy to be established in your nation?: Yes,
    viewtopic.php?f=23&t=202336
  • Would you like to enter talks for any other purposes?: Yes, free trade and non-aggression pacts
  • Are there any special requests?: None
  • Do you have any questions?: None
  • Please list any plant-life, animals, and legal medication you are bringing: We would like permission to bring in a variety of plants native to Daragal to plant in the consulate gardens. These plants are used in all Daragal embassies and consulates and have been proven to not affect the local environment.

Extradition Treaty:
Application for an Extradition Treaty

National Information:

• Nation Name (Full):
  • Crime Rate: Minor

Extradition

• For what crimes would you like extradition?: Theft and Assault
  • Do you agree to extradite such criminals in a timely manner?: Yes
  • Do you agree to extradite all criminals regardless of crime?: Yes
  • Do you agree to combat crimes on the high seas, such as piracy?: Yes
  • Do you agree to hold criminals scheduled for extradition in separate facilities than those that are remaining within your nation?: Yes

• Nation Name (Full): The Free Monarchy of Daragal
  • Civil Rights Rating: Very Good

Passport

• What color is your nation's Passport?: Green
  • What Types of Passports do you have?: Visas:
    - Work
    - Tourist
    - Diplomatic
  • Does your Passport have security features that prevent counterfeit?:
    - Watermarks
    - Electronic safegaurds
    - Codes kept secret from the general populace
  • How many Passports are issued annually?: 500,000
  • What language(s) does your passport utilize?: English
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Head of State: King Daga the Third
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Peter Garadeigal
Minister of Defence: Charles Palas
Minister of Education: David Theal
Minister of Health: Luke Adard
Minister of Science: Casper Williams
Minister of Intelligence: Cypher
Minister of Finance and Trade:Thomas Daga
Chief of Staff:Sarah Daga

His Majesty King Daga III (38)
His Majesty Crown Prince Thomas (19)
His Majesty Prince Charles (18) (Twin)
Her Majesty Princess Samantha (18) (Twin)
Her Majesty Princess Elizabeth (17) (Twin)
His Majesty Prince Daniel (17) (Twin)
Her Majesty Princess Ann (14)

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:46 pm

Esteemed representative of The Confederacy of Neu Engollon,

The Führer's Office of Foreign Affairs would like to extend its gratitude, especially myself, Marshal Tye, for your application to establish an Embassy within the Fascist Empire of Aquitayne. We strive to make the application process as easy and straight-forward as possible, and if you were confused along the process, please let us know promptly so we may reconcile such problems. Your request for an Embassy on Embassy Row, ACCEPTED.

We look forward to greeting your Diplomats and represented Officials in their entrance into the nation; please insure they have the proper Passports and Visas to prevent any confusion as to their identity and their role in our country. We look forward to Neu Engollan natives taking leaves of vacation in our beautiful country.

Please ensure that you are aware of the Diplomatic Restrictions and Provisions Act, which outline the allowed Diplomatic immunity's and laws regarding Diplomatic Staff. These are there for your own personnel's protection, and we ensure all Embassy's and Consulates will be guarded accordingly with the Aquitaynian Embassy Guard Regiment, whom specialize in the protection of Embassy's located on Aquitaynian soil, and subsequent Embassy's overseas.

Your subsequent application for Passport Recognition has been APPROVED, and we look forward to having Neu Engollon tourists arriving in Aquitayne within the coming months and years.

As per your request to establish a Uli-Schwyz Security Corporation recruiting office within the diplomatic offices of your Embassy, that request has been denied. Such a corporation, after thorough investigation, is not seen to have any significant role in the daily happenings of Embassy Staff or having any relevance other than recruiting persons, which is not the priority of any Embassy in Aquitayne.

Overall, thank you for taking the time for establishing official diplomatic relations with the Fascist Empire of Aquitayne, and we look forward to working with you closely in the coming months and years.

Honorably,

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:49 pm

Esteemed representative of The Imperial German Ministry of Foreign Affairs,

The Führer's Office of Foreign Affairs would like to extend its gratitude, especially myself, Marshal Tye, for your application to establish an Embassy within the Fascist Empire of Aquitayne. We strive to make the application process as easy and straight-forward as possible, and if you were confused along the process, please let us know promptly so we may reconcile such problems. Your request for an Embassy on Embassy Row, ACCEPTED.

We look forward to greeting your Diplomats and represented Officials in their entrance into the nation; please insure they have the proper Passports and Visas to prevent any confusion as to their identity and their role in our country. We look forward to Prussia-Steinbach natives taking leaves of vacation in our beautiful country.

Honorably,

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:57 pm

Esteemed representative of Repulaean Ministry of Foreign Affairs,

We look forward to greeting your Diplomats and represented Officials in their entrance into the nation; please insure they have the proper Passports and Visas to prevent any confusion as to their identity and their role in our country. We look forward to Repulaean natives taking leaves of vacation in our beautiful country.

Your request pertaining to the installment of a helicopter pad near the Embassy of your nation has been noted and will be carried out accordingly, so the safety and comfort of your Ambassador may not be infringed. We must note, however, that another helicopter pad is located on the roof of Embassy Row, which is more widely used but still just as secure. Please take this into account.

The medicinal items listed as being brought into Aquitayne have been noted and approved.

Your subsequent application for a Trade Agreement to exist between the Fascist Empire of Aqutiayne and the Constitutional Monarchy of Rupelaea has been sent to the Reichstag to be voted upon, with the end tally being: YEA; 201/NAY; 49 in FAVOR of trade with the Constitutional Monarchy of Rupelaea. The Reichstag has expressed interest in acquiring the following materials listed by your Ministry: Steel and Wood. We would like to know what types of wood would be sent, as that will determine what fields of construction they can be utilized in. Aquitayne has authorized the export of raw copper and Iron ores, as well as the microchips needed for many cellular devices. We hope that this agreement is suitable.

Honorably,

Repulaea
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Repulaea » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:16 pm

Constitutional Monarchy of Repulaea
~Official Communique~

To: Aquitayne Office of Foreign Relations
Subject: Wood exports

We are pleased to see that our petition for commerce has come to fruition at last. Repulaea has a variety of different lumber stocks from which to export to Aquitayne. All are of the highest quality, double-checked in multiple inspections by our Forestry, Lumber, and Export Agencies. Our most common lumber exports are maple, walnut, ceder, mahogany, oak, cypress, and teak. We hope this helps to clarify our trade agreement so that your selection of our goods is straightforward and easy. Feel free to notify us if any further clarification is required. This ministry is at your service.

Signed,
Jeremiah Casdin, Repulaean Minister of Commerce

The Mesozoic Era
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Mesozoic Era » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:20 pm

National Information

• Nation Name (Full): The United States of the Mesozoic era
  • Government Type: Dictatorship
  • Head of State: President For Life Andrew Beckman
  • Head of Government: President For Life Andrew Beckman
  • First World Nation, Second World, or Third World Classification?: First World Nation
  • Political Stability from 1 to 10 (10 being most stable): 7½
  • Head of Diplomatic Offices:Andrew Beckman

• Ambassador's Name: Jason Gwuant
  • Family (If any): Darla Gwuant (wife)
  • Medical Issues: None, unless you count scaly skin as a Medical Issue.
  • Qualifications: Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs

• Number of Staff Total:
  • Diplomatic Staff: 16
  • Security: 20
  • Other: 7
  • Number and Types of Firearms to be brought: 20, Sig Sauer's P229
  • Number and Types of Vehicles to be used: 5, Lincoln Town Cars

Miscellaneous

• Would you like an Aquitaynian Embassy to be established in your nation?: Yes.
  • Would you like to enter talks for any other purposes?: No.
  • Are there any special requests?: No.
  • Do you have any questions?: No.
  • Please list any plant-life, animals, and legal medication you are bringing: None, to prevent destruction of native environment.

National Information

• Civil Rights Rating: Excellent; 74/100

Passport

• What color is your nation's Passport?: Crocodile Leather
  • What Types of Passports do you have?: General Citizen
  • Does your Passport have security features that prevent counterfeit?: Coded Scripts
  • How many Passports are issued annually?: 2,000
  • Is there a message located inside your Passport?: "Give 'em hell!"
  • What language(s) does your passport utilize?: English, Esperanto

Application for Trade

National Information:

• Raw Materials: Uranium, Reed ( paper, sugar ), Lithium, Lumber, Natural Gas and Cotton

Trade

• Trade Tariff percentage: 10%
  • Materials to be traded: Cotton, Lithium
  • Length of Trade Agreement: 10 years
  • Route of Trade (Select all that apply): [✓] Air [✓] Sea [ ] Land
  • Resources you would like: Oil, Coal and other fossil fuels

National Information:

• Crime Rate:
As of 2010, 11 million Mesozoins are behind bars

Extradition

• For what crimes would you like extradition?: Murder, Video Piracy, Petty Theft and Terrorism
  • Do you agree to extradite such criminals in a timely manner?: Absolutely
  • Do you agree to hold criminals scheduled for extradition in separate facilities than those that are remaining within your nation?: Yes
Last edited by The Mesozoic Era on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
An accurate representation of a psychotic, brutal anarcho-capitalist society, but set in prehistoric times due to bad name decisions.

Carpathia and Moldova
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Carpathia and Moldova » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:44 pm

Official Communique
The Emperor, Government And People's Gathering
Allied States Of Carpathia And Moldova

--"Live Free Or Die Fighting"--

It has come to the attention of the Emperor, Government and People's Gathering of the Allied States of Carpathia and Moldova that the Fascist Empire of Aquitayne has launched an international embassy exchange program. After extensive debates and consulting with the People of the Allied States through a referendum, we have decided that it is in the best interest of both our nations to seek further cooperation between our great peoples. We hereby announce our intention to exchange embassies with your nation, in the belief that this will help strengthen our ties and usher in a new age of prosperity between our countries.

While the Allied States, by their nature, a far-left wing meritocratic nation, condemn fascist regimes, we have found that your nation's government is not guilty of any of the crimes committed by other fascist regimes, which we find admirable and an example to other nations worldwide.

We have compiled an application for your country, with Victor Ponta as the proposed ambassador. We urge you to consider this and notify us of any irregularities or changes you wish us to make to the complement of personnel and equipment proposed below.

We end this communique in the hope that the future will bring our two great nations closer together and establish a bond of friendship between our peoples.

Signed, With Respect
The Emperor, Government and the People's Gathering
The People of the Allied States of Carpathia and Moldova

National Information
  • Nation Name (Full): The Allied States of Carpathia and Moldova
  • Government Type: Constitutional Meritocracy
  • Head of State: Emperor William Karthsworn Cantacuzino
  • Head of Government: Emperor William Karthsworn Cantacuzino
  • Head of Diplomatic Offices: Minister of Foreign Relations, Alexandru Iordache

• Ambassador's Name: Victor Ponta
  • Family (If any): Alina (Wife, 38), Serena (Daughter, 19)
  • Qualifications: Doctor in Political Sciences, Graduated at the prestigious "Gheorghe Gheorghiu Dej" Institute of Military Sciences, Vicepresident of the Bucharest branch of the Alliance Communist Party.

• Number of Staff Total: 100
  • Diplomatic Staff: 30
  • Security: 50
  • Other: 20
  • Number and Types of Firearms to be brought: 60x SCAR 4 Infantry Combat Rifles, 10x REAPER Designated Marksman Rifles, 50x Striker Ultra-Compact Sub-Machine Guns, 120x Black Wolf 10mm Assault Pistols
  • Number and Types of Vehicles to be used: 2x CT-V7 Railgun Main Battle Tanks, 10x TAB-701 AJAX Armored Personnel Carriers, 30x ARO-112 Warthog Infantry Combat / Protected Mobility Vehicles, 2x IAR-333 PUMA-SOCAT Transport Helicopters, 10x Diplomatic Mission Sedans.

Miscellaneous

• Where would you like your Embassy to be located?: Embassy Row #5
  • Would you like an Aquitaynian Embassy to be established in your nation?: Yes (Empire Avenue #13-17 In Bucharest Are Open Plots of Land)
  • Would you like to enter talks for any other purposes?: Recognition of the Allied States currency, the Allied States Lupin (ASL) as a valid and legal foreign currency in Aquitayne in banks, ATMs and monetary exchange offices for Carpathian citizens traveling to your country.
  • Are there any special requests?: Helipad and Military Barracks must be available for the security personnel
  • Do you have any questions?: Not at the moment
  • Please list any plant-life, animals, and legal medication you are bringing: 1x Pet Domesticated Wolf (Ambassador's), Male, Named "Decebal"

• Nation Name (Full): The Allied States of Carpathia and Moldova
  • Government Type: Constitutional Meritocracy
  • Head of State: Emperor William Karthsworn Cantacuzino
  • Head of Government: Emperor William Karthsworn Cantacusino
  • Civil Rights Rating: Moderate (36/100)

Passport

• What color is your nation's Passport?: Black covers and Blue pages Example
  • What Types of Passports do you have?: Civilian, Military
  • Does your Passport have security features that prevent counterfeit?: Microchip, Bar code, Pages and covers made out of a special polymer that is fluorescent under UV light, "Hidden" serial number that is revealed under UV light
  • How many Passports are issued annually?: Estimated 7.3 million
  • Is there a message located inside your Passport?: No
  • What language(s) does your passport utilize?: Romanian (Official Language of the Allied States), English (International), OPTIONAL: Arabic (Since the middle-eastern State of Al-Ishal became a member of the Allied States), Spanish (International), German (International). Note: Optional languages require an additional 100 ASL (Allied States Lupins) tax to be printed on a passport. Once a passport is issued, it can not be further modified.
Last edited by Carpathia and Moldova on Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ceasario
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceasario » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:34 pm

National Information
  • Nation Name (Full): The Kingdom of The Islands of Ceasario
  • Government Type: Monarchy
  • Head of State: King William the First
  • Head of Government: King William the First
Our Minister of Foreign Relations, Duke Anders

• Ambassador's Name: Aaron H.
  • Family (If any): Wife
  • Medical Issues: Allergy to shellfish.
  • Qualifications:
Graduate in the Medical School of Gregoria, served in the army as a medic during first half of our war for independence, and as a sniper for the rest.

• Number of Staff Total:
  • Diplomatic Staff: 5
  • Security: 5
  • Other: 3
  • Number and Types of Firearms to be brought: 5 CV-91, a type of pistol, and five tazers.
1 Tuyro, a Ceasarian car.

Miscellaneous

• Would you like an Aquitaynian Embassy to be established in your nation?:When our embassy program is set up, yes.
  • Would you like to enter talks for any other purposes?:No
  • Are there any special requests?: No
  • Please list any plant-life, animals, and legal medication you are bringing:

Passport Recognition
CODE: SELECT ALL

• Nation Name (Full): The Kingdom of The Islands of Ceasario
  • Government Type: Monarchy
  • Head of State: King William the First
  • Head of Government: King WIlliam the First
  • Civil Rights Rating:
Superb (78/100)

Passport

• What color is your nation's Passport?: Blue and white. Purple is on some.
  • What Types of Passports do you have?: Government, Civilian.
  • Does your Passport have security features that prevent counterfeit?: Watermarks and some electronic devices.
  • How many Passports are issued annually?: 2,000-8,000(We are a small nation after all :/)
  • Is there a message located inside your Passport?: Tres Magnus Insulam, our motto, and in some newer ones "Prosperity Through Freedom"
  • What language(s) does your passport utilize?: German, our official language, Norwegian, English. Optional- French, Dutch, Icelandic, Maltese, Welsh, Irish Gaelic.
Last edited by Ceasario on Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lyncanestria
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Lyncanestrian Embassy in Aquitayne

Postby Lyncanestria » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:42 pm

Official Communiqué from the

Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Lyncanestria

TO: Mr. Michael Violanti, Office Minister of Foreign Affairs
FROM: Georges Whitaker, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lyncanestria
SUBJECT: Embassy Application
Encryption: Lvl 0

From the Imperial Office of Foreign Affairs

Mr. Michael Violanti, it pleases me to finally be able to open up embassies in the Empire of Lacus Magni. I do apologize for taking a lengthy amount of time to finally fulfill your request in our Embassy application to open up an embassy in your nation. With that said, I would like to, on behalf of the citizens of Lyncanestria and on behalf of His Imperial Majesty, submit this application in hopes of furthering even more our own international understanding and improving the diplomatic friendship between our nations by the establishment of a Lyncanestrian diplomatic mission within the Empire of Lacus Magni.

Cordially,

National Information
  • Nation Name (Full): Empire of Lyncanestria
  • Government Type: Constitutional Parliamentary Monarchy
  • Head of State: Emperor William III
  • Head of Government: Prime Minister Luc Sosnais
  • First World Nation, Second World, or Third World Classification?:1st-World Nation
  • Head of Diplomatic Offices:Georges Whitaker, Minister of Foreign Affairs

• Ambassador's Name: Nehemiah Josef Kreutzberger
  • Family (If any): Claudia Cristina Kreutzberger Gonzalez
  • Medical Issues: Mrs. Kreutzberger is three months pregnant with the ambassador's first child and it is likely that he will be born in Aquitayne.
  • Qualifications: Mr. Kreutzberger graduated from the Imperial University of Lyncanestria at the top of his class in 2007 after Majoring in Political Science and Law. He has had no professional experience except for

• Number of Staff Total: 40
  • Diplomatic Staff: 16
  • Other: 12
  • Number and Types of Firearms to be brought: M9 Beretta Semi-Automatic Handguns (x12); M16 Assault Rifles (x8)
  • Number and Types of Vehicles to be used: Reinforced 2012 Chevrolet Suburbans, Black (x2)

Miscellaneous

• Would you like an Aquitaynian Embassy to be established in your nation?: Embassy Already Established
  • Would you like to enter talks for any other purposes?: Passport Recognition & Military Alliance
  • Please list any plant-life, animals, and legal medication you are bringing: Quincy; a small, fuzzy brown ans short-furred miniature poodle

• Nation Name (Full): Empire of Lyncanetsria
  • Government Type: Constitutional Parliamentary Monarchy
  • Head of State: Emperor William III
  • Head of Government: Prime Minister Luc Sosnais
  • First World Nation, Second World, or Third World Classification?:1st-World Nation
  • Civil Rights Rating: Some

Passport

• What color is your nation's Passport?
    Example:
  • What Types of Passports do you have?: Standard Civilian, Military
  • Does your Passport have security features that prevent counterfeit?: Nano-electronic Microchips, Watermark Prints
  • How many Passports are issued annually?: approx 8,000,000
  • Is there a message located inside your Passport?: "For Emperor and Fatherland"
  • What language(s) does your passport utilize?: English (in some parts French)
Last edited by Lyncanestria on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pop: 64,854,527 | At arms: 227,895 (314,712 reserve)
GDP: NSD $3.099 trillion (2.869 ƒ) trillion | GDP/c: $44,371
Emperor: Philippe VIII | PM: Luc Mariard
: Vehicular accident kills 3, including Fleury CF striker :: Burgoyard seperatist demonstrations turn violent in Jugny :: After a term out of office, Mariard regains Premiership :: Emperor undertakes official visit to Vannois :: Baudelaire Systems unveil newest phone, the Astro 4 :: Moulins declares Caeseti regime "illegitimate" :

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Sun May 05, 2013 5:48 pm

[OOC: All above are ACCEPTED. ]

Pavonistade
Minister

Founded: Jan 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pavonistade » Sun May 05, 2013 6:35 pm

National Information
  • Nation Name (Full): The Democratic States of Pavonistade; [The] Democratic Pavonistadian States
  • Government Type: Presidential Parliamentary Republic
  • Head of State: Mattheu Azurite
  • Head of Government: Mattheu Azurite
  • Head of Diplomatic Offices: Department of Foreign Affairs

• Ambassador's Name: Lyonna Lennon
  • Family (If any): Mother and father, one husband, one son
  • Qualifications: Studied, completed, and graduated from the Diplomatic Courses in the University of Vadopolis, the only university in Pavonistade other than the University of Gordhoss to offer Diplomatic Classes. Lyonna received a government-certified certificate which allowed her to become an ambassador.

• Number of Staff Total: 65
  • Diplomatic Staff: 20
  • Security: 20
  • Other: 25 (Service and consular staffs)
  • Number and Types of Firearms to be brought: One SIG Sauer P220 per security staff (20), numbering to 20
  • Number and Types of Vehicles to be used: 3 black Prius+ Wagon 1.8 VVT-i Hybrid with tinted window

Miscellaneous

• Where would you like your Embassy to be located?: International Foundry (you can place the embassy in whichever slots you like)
  • Would you like an Aquitaynian Embassy to be established in your nation?: Yes but not now - I have to deal with other issues
  • Please list any plant-life, animals, and legal medication you are bringing: None

Application for Trade

National Information:

• Nation Name (Full): The Democratic States of Pavonistade; [The] Democratic Pavonistadian States
  • Raw Materials: Iron, oil, coal, natural gas, uranium, gold, timber (however many of them have been steadily extracted over the past decades)

Trade

• Trade Tariff percentage: Varies -
    Capital State: 15%
    North Pavonistade: 12.5%
    Western Pavonistade: 30%
    Central State: 15%
    Toloupum Sector: 8%
    Eastern Islands: 3%
  • Materials to be traded: Automobiles, armaments, infotech (e.g. laptops, smartphones), purified uranium
  • Length of Trade Agreement: 7.5 years
  • Route of Trade (Select all that apply): [ X ] Air [ X ] Sea [ ] Land
  • Resources you would like: Steel, lumber, oil products (e.g. petroleum, diesel, gasoline), coal, natural gas

National Information:

• Crime Rate:
Relatively low

Extradition

• For what crimes would you like extradition?: Mass or horrific murder or homicide; crimes impairing military or national security; coercion (terrorism)
  • Do you agree to extradite such criminals in a timely manner?: Yes

• Civil Rights Rating: Superb (76), according to WA rankings

Passport

• What color is your nation's Passport?: Blue and black
  • What Types of Passports do you have?: Civilian passports, travel passports, diplomatic passports for ambassadors and embassy staffs
  • Does your Passport have security features that prevent counterfeit?: Yes
  • How many Passports are issued annually?: 4.31 million passports
  • Is there a message located inside your Passport?: None
  • What language(s) does your passport utilize?: Pavon, English (if someone wants to add their own first language into their own passport, they can)
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.97
President: Calvin Elmore
Vice President: Otakta Sgriki
IIwiki | Glossary | I don't use NS stats
[NEWS] Pavonistadian researchers make breakthrough in Terahertz wave generation and modulation | Selective screening protocols in place amid coronavirus concerns | "The USA is the greatest threat to Pavonistadian security," states interior minister

Port Charlotte
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Port Charlotte » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:58 pm

National Information
  • Nation Name (Full): The Holy Empire of Port Charlotte
  • Head of State: Scarlet Get
  • Head of Government: N/A
Chuck Hagared

• Ambassador's Name: Chuck Ryneolds
  • Family (If any): Wife ( Martha Ryneolds 47 )
  • Qualifications:
    Served with the Embassy in the HOLY R0MAN Republic

• Number of Staff Total:23
  • Diplomatic Staff:12
  • Security:10
  • Other: None
    10x P16a1 Pistol
    10x AS-12 Long Range Assault Rifle
3x Armored Chevy Tahoe

Miscellaneous

• Where would you like your Embassy to be located?: International Foundery
  • Are there any special requests?:No
  • Do you have any questions?:No

• Nation Name (Full): The Holy Empire of Port Charlotte
  • Head of State: Scarlet Get
  • Head of Government: N/A
  • Civil Rights Rating: 74

Passport

• What color is your nation's Passport?: Red
  • What Types of Passports do you have?:
    Regular passport, Official passport, Diplomatic passport
  • Does your Passport have security features that prevent counterfeit?: Yes
  • How many Passports are issued annually?: 15,000
  • Is there a message located inside your Passport?: No
  • What language(s) does your passport utilize?:English, Spanish, French
Last edited by Port Charlotte on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zephyic Civil War- Port Charlotte withdraw
Defense of Qubec- Port Charlotte Victory
Intonisian/Emexican War- Port Charlotte withdraw
Defense of Port Charlotte- Lost
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS THE GREATEST NATION GOD HAS PLACED ON THIS EARTH. WE FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE AND ANSWER THE CALL OF JUSTICE WHEREVER TYRANNY REIGNS.

The new united britsh empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The new united britsh empire » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:56 pm

National Information
  • Nation Name (Full): The Constitutional Monarchy of The New United British Empire
  • Head of State: HRH King Toby Wright
  • Head of Government: Prime Minister The Rt Hon. Duncan Stephen Fry KG MP
  • First World Nation, Second World, or Third World Classification?: Please define
  • Head of Diplomatic Offices: The British Imperial Bureau of Diplomatic Missions

• Ambassador's Name: Knight Commander Frank Pleasant KG
  • Family (If any): N/A
  • Qualifications: 8 A's 3 B's at GCSE level, 2 A's 2 A*s, PhD in Astyria Domestic Affairs

• Number of Staff Total: 80
  • Diplomatic Staff: 25
  • Security: 40
  • Other: 15
  • Number and Types of Firearms to be brought: SA80A2:-40, BE-9's:-80
  • Number and Types of Vehicles to be used: Hotelicopter Diplomatic Model's:-2, Armored Utility Vehicle mark III:- 4

Miscellaneous

• Would you like to enter talks for any other purposes?: Yes
  • Please list any plant-life, animals, and legal medication you are bringing: No
Last edited by Yahweh 13.8 billion years ago edited 7 eras total

My IC name is The New United British Empire, If not then call me Yitzchak

Zwannswijik
Attaché

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zwannswijik » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:01 am

National Information
  • Nation Name (Full):Democratic Nation of Zwannswijik
  • Government Type:Democratic
  • Head of State:King Arjen I
  • Head of Government:Ijnuiden Yalland
  • First World Nation, Second World, or Third World Classification?:1st World
  • Political Stability from 1 to 10 (10 being most stable):8
Urva Zelten

• Ambassador's Name:Arjen Daaschaand
  • Family (If any):Yasmin Daaschaand (wife), Jurgen (son)
  • Medical Issues:None
  • Qualifications:Former Prime Minister, former ambassador to Tryganizstan

• Number of Staff Total:26
  • Diplomatic Staff:15
  • Security:9
  • Other:2
    15 Klashnikov SMG's
5 2014 Mercedes S-Class EV's
1 Lambo Aventador (Ambassadors Personal car)
4 2013 Chevy Volts
5 2014 Range Rovers
1 Eurocopter EC145
Miscellaneous

• Would you like an Aquitaynian Embassy to be established in your nation?:Yes
  • Are there any special requests?:Helipad
  • Do you have any questions?:None
  • Please list any plant-life, animals, and legal medication you are bringing:2x Nim Cats (national animal) names Wix and Twix
Denonym-Zwannwijikan
National language-Zwannswijikan (A version of Dutch)
Capital-Vazaar
RP Population-112 million
Pro- Communism, Crimea joining Russia, Democracy, The Big Bang, Equal rights for women
Against-Religion, Nuclear warfare, extremists, far right politics, America

Pirate Nation
Attaché

Founded: Jun 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pirate Nation » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:37 am

National Information
  • Nation Name (Full): Democratic Kingdom of Skulland
  • Government Type: semi- democratic constitutional monarchy
  • Head of State: Pirate King (haven't given him a name yet)
  • Head of Government: Prime Minister Clar Coppens
  • First World Nation, Second World, or Third World Classification?: Third World
  • Political Stability from 1 to 10 (10 being most stable): 4
Minister Felix Clarkwell

• Ambassador's Name: Captain Brinebeard
  • Family (If any): none
  • Medical Issues: none
  • Qualifications:
Good fighter, persuasive

• Number of Staff Total: 20
  • Diplomatic Staff: 5
  • Security: 10
  • Other: 5
  • Number and Types of Firearms to be brought: 1 pistol per staff member
1 pirate ship, 2 cars

Miscellaneous

• Where would you like your Embassy to be located?: Anywhere
  • Would you like an Aquitaynian Embassy to be established in your nation?: We don't have one
A spider- monkey
Preferred IC name: Skulland
Demonym: Skullish (adjective), Skullander (noun)

I am a gray asexual, a pacifist, and a paleoconservative.

98% of internet users would cry when Facebook went down. If you are going to be the 2% that'll be just laughing around, paste this into your signature

Lacertus fidelitas
Envoy

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

check

Postby Lacertus fidelitas » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:59 pm

National Information
  • Nation Name (Full):
  • Government Type:
  • Head of State:
  • Head of Government:
  • First World Nation, Second World, or Third World Classification?:
  • Political Stability from 1 to 10 (10 being most stable): 8
Mark Fued

• Ambassador's Name: Mark Mannly
  • Family (If any): Wife 1 kid
  • Medical Issues: N/A his kid is in a wheelchair
  • Qualifications:
undergraduate in languages masters degree in diplomacy and conflict resolution graduated first in class A+ student

• Number of Staff Total: 27
  • Diplomatic Staff: 15
  • Other: N\A
  • Number and Types of Firearms to be brought: Weapons Mossberg 500 and 590A1 Tactical Pump-Action Shotguns for security Astra Model 900 for
    diplomats
BMW i 8 (bullet proof) 28 1 extra

MiscellaneousN\A

• Where would you like your Embassy to be located?: The captioal
  • Would you like an Aquitaynian Embassy to be established in your nation?: Yes viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=4&t=284911
  • Would you like to enter talks for any other purposes?: military alliance
  • Are there any special requests?:14 of your men to guard it
1 dog 3 cans of cancer pills
Last edited by Lacertus fidelitas on Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Embassy program its fixed viewtopic.php?f=23&t=289375
dirigibles united viewtopic.php?f=4&t=287045
NS tracker http://www.nstracker.net/lacertus_fidel ... keradded=1

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:14 pm

[OOC]: All above are accepted.

Woodstead
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:37 pm

MINISTER PARRY, COLUMBUS HOUSE, DEMOCRACY CIRCUS, UNITY MALL, WOLDLAND, WL1 01F

Marshal H. Tye,

As an Astyrian nation, it would only be fair for the National Government of Woodstead (and its devolved overseas territories) to extend a warm diplomatic hand to you, Marshal. It would be awfully crass if, with no obvious reasoning, diplomatic bridges were not ever built between us. Astyria, we believe, is generally a place for pooling the best in all sectors of business, expertise, and pulling might together. No doubt, collectively, that we are a huge per-capita powerhouse of output, and tearing down some of its internal walls is a rather beneficial concept.

In accordance with that view, you will find an application for an embassy in your fine city of Telora (which was actually cited as the ambassadorial candidate's honeymoon destination). I have engaged in analysing your diplomatic immunity release, and I have run through this with the candidate.

I would just like to add, as is described on the applications, that we were unsure of the context in the question for 1st, 2nd, 3rd World. If it was with reference to our tier of development / prosperity, we would say we are First World, though we use different terminology, as our academics and general population see it as outdated and a bit crude; if you are referring to cold war sympathies, we are most like a third-world- as we were unaffiliated with any movements relative to the events.

Finally, Luna Levine of the Ministry of Home Affairs, with whom my Ministry operates with for borders and extradition, has given her input on the passport form which is listed as a second attachment. Thank you for your time and patience in reading.

Sincerely,
Grace Parry NAR
National Assembly Representative; Minister of Global Affairs
attachment on behalf of Luna Levine NAR
National Assembly Representative; Minister of Home Affairs
MINISTER PARRY, COLUMBUS HOUSE, DEMOCRACY CIRCUS, UNITY MALL, WOLDLAND, WL1 01F

National Information
  • Nation Name: The Republic of Woodstead (and the Territories of Cezary and Libetta)
  • Government Type: Parliamentary republic
  • Head of State: President Guy Moore
  • Head of Government: Prime Minister Oscar Quay
  • First World Nation, Second World, or Third World Classification?: (Closest to) 1st World
  • Political Stability from 1 to 10: 8
  • Head of Diplomatic Offices: Grace Parry (as Minister of Global Affairs), Aidan O'Connor (as Sub-Minister: Officer for Astyrian Affairs)

• Ambassador's Name: Rita Khan-Woods MA, LLB
  • Family:
    • Husband- Damon Waters MA, 46
    • Son- Reuben Woodwater, 17
    • Daughter- Tilly Woodwater, 9
  • Medical Issues: N/A
  • Qualifications: MA in Politics and International Relations, University of Oppidum, 2002; LLB in International Law, Grand Southern University, 2007.

• Number of Staff Total: 24
  • Diplomatic Staff: 10
  • Security: 4
  • Other: 10
    • 4 riot-guns (to be concealed for emergencies) with beanbags as ammunition;
    • As far as other weapons: 4 aluminium alloy expandable batons.
  • Number and Types of Vehicles to be used: 3 x Vauxhall (Opel) Insignia, 1 x Maybach 62

Miscellaneous

[*] Where would you like your Embassy to be located?: International Foundry
[*] Would you like an Aquitaynian Embassy to be established in your nation?: Yes, please. >>>
[*] Would you like to enter talks for any other purposes?: Not at such a time.
[*] Are there any special requests?: No, thank you.
[*] Do you have any questions?: Not at this moment.
[*] Please list any plant-life, animals, and legal medication you are bringing: N/A[/list]
MINISTER LUNA LEVINE, SECURITAS HOUSE, DEMOCRACY CIRCUS, UNITY MALL, WOLDLAND, WL1 01H

• Nation Name: The Republic of Woodstead (and the Territories of Cezary and Libetta)
  • Government Type: Parliamentary republic
  • Head of State: President Guy Moore
  • Head of Government: Prime Minister Oscar Quay
  • First World Nation, Second World, or Third World Classification?: (Closest to) 1st World
  • Political Stability from 1 to 10: 8
  • Civil Rights Rating: Excessive

Passport

• What colour is your nation's Passport?: Royal blue
  • What Types of Passports do you have?:
    • (WDC) Woodsteasian Citizen- A person with full citizenship, including immigrants who have taken a test.
    • (WDO) Citizen of Woodsteasian Territory- A person with citizenship in Cezary or Libetta.
    • (WDN) Woodstead National- A person born in Woodstead to at least one Woodsteasian parent.
    • (WDP) Woodsteasian Protected Person- A person claiming citizenship in Leuthania and Oceanport.
    • (WDE) Any citizen born before 2010, integrated as subject of Erlen Confederation (Woodstead, Cezary, Libetta, Duartistan, Cobustine, Beinai, Osterra)
  • Does your Passport have security features that prevent counterfeit?: Yes, such as chips, reflective (but almost invisible) etchings.
  • How many Passports are issued annually?: 1,560 (average of the last ten years, 40% of which are reissues after loss or expiration)
  • Is there a message located inside your Passport?:
    • WDC: "This Woodsteasian Citizen bears, with this docume[/sup]ntation, a right to pass through the borders of the free world by reasonable bounds, and we are to empower them to do so with minimal hindrance".
    • WDO, WDN, WDP: "Under the watchful protection of Woodstead, the Republic, this bearer is a citizen who is endowed with rights to pass through the borders of the free world by reasonable bounds, and their protectors are to empower them to do so with minimal hindrance."
    • WDE: "Under the Realm of the Confederate States, and their responsibilities, this bearer has been endowed with the right to surpass borders without reasonable means to hinder."
    • All contain, at the back, a quote from Woodsteasian adventure writer, A.A.Willems: "Give him boundaries, and he shall overcome; give him the world, and he could only lose all."
  • What language(s) does your passport utilize?:
    • English (everywhere)
    • Dutch (everywhere)
    • Urdu (in Latin alphabet; - inside cover only)
    • German (inside cover only)
    • French (inside cover only)
    • Nyasodrian (everywhere)
I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information