NATION

PASSWORD

Internal Troubles- Fascists Rising (CLOSED, OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Cyldavia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Internal Troubles- Fascists Rising (CLOSED, OOC)

Postby Cyldavia » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:57 am

This is the Out-of-Character thread for the RP "Internal-Troubles- Fascists Rising".
The RP is CLOSED, but if you definitely wish to join please send me a TG.

Please discuss all OOC-related stuff & discussions here. I've reposted some essential material, please inform me if I need to add anything else.

IC LINK: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=281687

Factions:

GOVERNMENT (President Emil Boris von Essen, Christian Democratic Union, CDU)
- Raltirian Denethier
- Serderistan
- San Mazer
- Capisaria

(Out due to inactivity: Las Carolinas and Northern Collective)

FASCISTS (National Party of Cyldavia, Salazar Kûrvi-Tasch)
- Alderann
- Puro Pan
- The JVP
- USG Security Corporation (on contract)

Abbreviations and other definitions:

NPC- National Party of Cyldavia
CFO- Cyldavian Freedom Organization (Fascist paramilitary)
Unit 905- Highly loyal unit set up by President Essen to combat the fascist threat; comprises of mostly army officers
CDU- Christian Democratic Union

Rules:
- The usual rules of no godmodding, no metagaming etc.
- No picture spamming
- NO one-liners. Each post has to be at least a paragraph (a paragraph, by definition, is 5 lines)
- Please make an effort in using proper grammar and double-check your posts for spelling errors
Last edited by Cyldavia on Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:48 am, edited 7 times in total.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:19 am

I just wanted to clarify a few things as well.
Not too many of you know myself and Nu Sparta, except for Raltirian Denethier (who by the way, I'm looking forward to RPing with and this is the perfect opportunity). Quite often, I RP threads like this with my PMC, the USG (Uli-Schwyz-Galien) Security Corporation, or Regiments. They don't represent the national Confederate government of Neu Engollon, which is a mostly neutral, democratic nation in Astyria. In fact, the two are pretty estranged. Their island base is not on Confederacy territory, rather on an island out in the Mederano Sea (like the Mediterranean, but in Astyria) that is hard to locate due to it never being listed on maps or in the media for 200 years. Anyway, point being that it is a multi-national corporation and in no way reflects Neu Engollian (note the demonym) policy...usually. The relationship is complex.

As pertains to this contract, Nu Sparta controls about 98% of the characters in the Raven's Pride Regiment, which is a part of the organizational structure of the USG, while my RP will be limited to a small handful of characters, including the CO of the Regiment, Colonel Stephane Bellerose and the radio man, as well as the CO of the USG, General Nelson Tell, and a few support personnel. The reasons are linked in the IC posts.

Lastly, our client is Alderann, NOT the CFO. That distinction is important for later, which is why the USG team in the TOP (Theater of Operations) more than likely will not be seeking out the CFO or making their presence known to them.

Any other questions in regards to me, Nu Sparta, or the USG, ask away here. Thanks. This will be hella fun.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Cyldavia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyldavia » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:34 pm

@Raltirian: Sorry, I forgot to write about the village on Goran. I'll get to that as soon as possible. You can assume all of 'em are swept dead by your fire.

Neu Engollon wrote:I just wanted to clarify a few things as well.
Not too many of you know myself and Nu Sparta, except for Raltirian Denethier (who by the way, I'm looking forward to RPing with and this is the perfect opportunity). Quite often, I RP threads like this with my PMC, the USG (Uli-Schwyz-Galien) Security Corporation, or Regiments. They don't represent the national Confederate government of Neu Engollon, which is a mostly neutral, democratic nation in Astyria. In fact, the two are pretty estranged. Their island base is not on Confederacy territory, rather on an island out in the Mederano Sea (like the Mediterranean, but in Astyria) that is hard to locate due to it never being listed on maps or in the media for 200 years. Anyway, point being that it is a multi-national corporation and in no way reflects Neu Engollian (note the demonym) policy...usually. The relationship is complex.

As pertains to this contract, Nu Sparta controls about 98% of the characters in the Raven's Pride Regiment, which is a part of the organizational structure of the USG, while my RP will be limited to a small handful of characters, including the CO of the Regiment, Colonel Stephane Bellerose and the radio man, as well as the CO of the USG, General Nelson Tell, and a few support personnel. The reasons are linked in the IC posts.

Lastly, our client is Alderann, NOT the CFO. That distinction is important for later, which is why the USG team in the TOP (Theater of Operations) more than likely will not be seeking out the CFO or making their presence known to them.

Any other questions in regards to me, Nu Sparta, or the USG, ask away here. Thanks. This will be hella fun.

Thanks. I wasn't sure where to categorize your nation, so I put it on the side of Alderann. If you want, I can change it to under "NEUTRAL".

Puro Pan
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

To Support Syldavia!

Postby Puro Pan » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:49 pm

Greetings, leader of Cyldavia!

Not too long ago, I was contacted by Raltirian, suggesting that I should enter in this RP to support the CFO:

My nation actually is divided in north -long story short, some 4 civil wars since 2008-, Puro Pan (PPR), the one I play here on nations, and Krakavia (CMK).

Krakavia is a deadly, sworn enemy of the raltirian, and they unstable military governments have a tradition of hating raltirian... and have a somewhat fascist party in power, the KRANFASP:

As they see the CFO is killing Raltirians, Krakavia will be willing to offer munition, supplies, some limited funds -they are a bit broken... so don't expect either good supplies or munition-, and importantly, "international volunteers", who aren't international but Krakavian, and aren't volunteers either, but is a cover up to not enter directly on this war, neither in a direct war with Raltirian denethier.

It's possible or not?

Greetings,

Alex.
Puro Pan / Krakavia.

Cyldavia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyldavia » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:40 am

Puro Pan wrote:Greetings, leader of Cyldavia!

Not too long ago, I was contacted by Raltirian, suggesting that I should enter in this RP to support the CFO:

My nation actually is divided in north -long story short, some 4 civil wars since 2008-, Puro Pan (PPR), the one I play here on nations, and Krakavia (CMK).

Krakavia is a deadly, sworn enemy of the raltirian, and they unstable military governments have a tradition of hating raltirian... and have a somewhat fascist party in power, the KRANFASP:

As they see the CFO is killing Raltirians, Krakavia will be willing to offer munition, supplies, some limited funds -they are a bit broken... so don't expect either good supplies or munition-, and importantly, "international volunteers", who aren't international but Krakavian, and aren't volunteers either, but is a cover up to not enter directly on this war, neither in a direct war with Raltirian denethier.

It's possible or not?

Greetings,

Alex.
Puro Pan / Krakavia.

Sure, accepted.

@Raltirian: I've added the village-part to my last post. I assume you'll be handling the counterefforts against the pilot-rescue?

Also, could you guys suggest how the CFO base in Vera should look like? It should be like a small, ill-equipped and protected fortress, being relatively large for training purposes while having the facilities to accommodate just under 150 security and staff members. It'll be crucial for the next parts of the RP. Thanks.

Capisaria
Senator

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Capisaria » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:34 am

Does Capisaria know the Unit 905 by name? Or are we just workign with some cyldavians?

San Mazer
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby San Mazer » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:41 am

Sounds good guys, this RP is definitely getting interesting!

@Cyldavia:
I was thinking it could be like an old industrial building like a mill or something. Just a suggestion...
Member of the Cobalt Network

Current RPs:
Fractured: A Shattered World
The Shahita Emergency

Serderistan
Envoy

Founded: Jan 14, 2013

Postby Serderistan » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:27 pm

I can say that I like the idea of having an old saw mill as the main building of CFO base. For living quarters, the fighters could always live either in any smaller buildings that might be around the mill, could be self built out of wood, or perhaps just large military style tents that groups of around 10 could sleep in. A makeshift range would be done just by getting some planks of wood and paper targets. Maybe a few sandbag fortifications for rudimentary defense.

Also, does anyone know what Sau Beiu is planning to do or if he ever plans on posting?
Last edited by Serderistan on Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cyldavia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyldavia » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:55 am

Serderistan wrote:I can say that I like the idea of having an old saw mill as the main building of CFO base. For living quarters, the fighters could always live either in any smaller buildings that might be around the mill, could be self built out of wood, or perhaps just large military style tents that groups of around 10 could sleep in. A makeshift range would be done just by getting some planks of wood and paper targets. Maybe a few sandbag fortifications for rudimentary defense.

Also, does anyone know what Sau Beiu is planning to do or if he ever plans on posting?

Not that I'm aware of. And yes, I've taken your suggestions. The base will look like that.
Last edited by Cyldavia on Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

San Mazer
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby San Mazer » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:40 pm

Any idea when the train arrives? The next post? It's just because of the little conversation the San Mazer and Serdari troopers are having. If you want, we could just RP at the station so we don't hold up the RP in the train carriage or something.

Current RPs:
The Shahita Emergency

Cyldavia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyldavia » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:06 am

San Mazer wrote:Any idea when the train arrives? The next post? It's just because of the little conversation the San Mazer and Serdari troopers are having. If you want, we could just RP at the station so we don't hold up the RP in the train carriage or something.

Probably in the next post, as once they arrive I'd like everything to move on quickly.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:07 am

Cyldavia wrote:@Raltirian: Sorry, I forgot to write about the village on Goran. I'll get to that as soon as possible. You can assume all of 'em are swept dead by your fire.

Neu Engollon wrote:I just wanted to clarify a few things as well.
Not too many of you know myself and Nu Sparta, except for Raltirian Denethier (who by the way, I'm looking forward to RPing with and this is the perfect opportunity). Quite often, I RP threads like this with my PMC, the USG (Uli-Schwyz-Galien) Security Corporation, or Regiments. They DO NOT represent the national Confederate government of Neu Engollon, which is a mostly neutral, democratic nation in Astyria. In fact, the two are pretty estranged. Their island base is not on Confederacy territory, rather on an island out in the Mederano Sea (like the Mediterranean, but in Astyria) that is hard to locate due to it never being listed on maps or in the media for 200 years. Anyway, point being that it is a multi-national corporation and in no way reflects Neu Engollian (note the demonym) policy...usually. The relationship is complex.

Thanks. I wasn't sure where to categorize your nation, so I put it on the side of Alderann. If you want, I can change it to under "NEUTRAL".

Sorry, for some reason I thought I responded to this, but must have clicked the wrong button.
Well, my point was that listing 'Neu Engollon' is pointless. USG has no association with Neu Engollon nor Nu Sparta. I'm not RPing as my nation, but as the USG Security Corp. The USG is on the side of Alderann, and that's it. They aren't going to attack the CFO, but they're going to do their best to avoid working with them, as they cannot witness or participate in war crimes, per their contract stipulations.
My Factbook
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Cyldavia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyldavia » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:27 am

Neu Engollon wrote:Sorry, for some reason I thought I responded to this, but must have clicked the wrong button.
Well, my point was that listing 'Neu Engollon' is pointless. USG has no association with Neu Engollon nor Nu Sparta. I'm not RPing as my nation, but as the USG Security Corp. The USG is on the side of Alderann, and that's it. They aren't going to attack the CFO, but they're going to do their best to avoid working with them, as they cannot witness or participate in war crimes, per their contract stipulations.

Got it, and bumped into your USG thread just now. I've changed it. Apologies for the misunderstanding.

Capisaria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Capisaria » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:46 am

No new posts in a while, everything okay?

Raltirian Denethier
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Raltirian Denethier » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:17 pm

Hi again. Sorry my activity took a drop these past few days. I do intend to keep roleplaying, so if there's any confusion as to whether I plan to stick around, know that the answer is a definite "yes." I've had a post or two written out in recent days, lost to NationStates' policy of "Well, if you don't do something within this time period you must not care about any of the many paragraphs you just exhaustively wrote; Cookies be damned!"

Needless to say, the misfortune of having that happen rather kills any energy one has to start from scratch on the spot.

Sorry again, I'll keep trying to hammer out a post in the hopes that I'm not too busy and actually get to post it. In fact, I'm going to set about that right now while I have a couple free hours.
Nation Information
I hail from the great continent of Aels, known to much of the world as Atlantis.

Began RPing on Facebook Nations forums in September of 2008, joined with the Aels group (for nations without real world locations) in the next few months as one of the first three members, and have been playing loyally ever since. Since Facebook Nations is in deep decline and is very nearly dead, we make our home here.

Raltirian Denethier
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Raltirian Denethier » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:23 pm

Update: So, remember how I said I would try right away for a post? Well, I did. I worked for a nice long while on what I thought to be a damn good post. Then, when I hit submit, I was asked to log in to NationStates. See, apparently typing doesn't count as activity, so the website cleverly decided I had been idle for too long. As a result of that infuriating coding flaw, I more or less rage quit, having lost all of my work.

I'll go ahead and try again now. Sorry about that.
Nation Information
I hail from the great continent of Aels, known to much of the world as Atlantis.

Began RPing on Facebook Nations forums in September of 2008, joined with the Aels group (for nations without real world locations) in the next few months as one of the first three members, and have been playing loyally ever since. Since Facebook Nations is in deep decline and is very nearly dead, we make our home here.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:48 pm

RD, I'm really sorry you're going through all that.
Can I suggest that you either use some sort of text program like Word or Notepad or copy to your computer clipboard before you hit that 'Submit' button? I have had that happen and its brutal, so I learned the hard way to never do a post that was over 2 paragraphs long as a post reply, but rather write it to some sort of doc file and save often. Sounds like your PC is rebelling against you.
My Factbook

Cyldavia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyldavia » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:49 pm

Raltirian Denethier wrote:Update: So, remember how I said I would try right away for a post? Well, I did. I worked for a nice long while on what I thought to be a damn good post. Then, when I hit submit, I was asked to log in to NationStates. See, apparently typing doesn't count as activity, so the website cleverly decided I had been idle for too long. As a result of that infuriating coding flaw, I more or less rage quit, having lost all of my work.

I'll go ahead and try again now. Sorry about that.

No problem, sorry to hear about that.

I usually create whole word documents for each seperate RP, and write down all the stuff there before copypasting it into here. This way, nothing gets lost- and I can always easily find posts I wrote in the past. Currently I have 25k words on this one... :P

Raltirian Denethier
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Raltirian Denethier » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:08 pm

The irony is that usually I try to use the draft saving function NS has, as well as the handy add-on I have with Firefox whereby I can save any editable text field. However, that only really works if I can actually realize that I might be away for a bit and I really don't want to lose some material. This last one really snuck up on me, since I had been pretty consistently active on the web page and never knew that it would log me out regardless of how active I was.

I'm working on a reconstruction of my post, now. I should have it up promptly.

EDIT: All right, I've got a post up. I apologize that it isn't quite as ship shape as it could be. I really wanted to get things moving again before tomorrow properly starts. I've succeeded there, but I was more tired writing this time around, so I regret to say I couldn't meet my usual potential.
Last edited by Raltirian Denethier on Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nation Information

Cyldavia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyldavia » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:36 am

I'm extremely busy right now; have exams coming up. I'll try get one up tomorrow, apologies for the delay.

Capisaria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Capisaria » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:45 am

I can't do nuttin till you post.

San Mazer
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby San Mazer » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:36 am

Cool. Perhaps we can get the train arriving in the next post.

Current RPs:
The Shahita Emergency

Cyldavia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyldavia » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:21 am

San Mazer wrote:Cool. Perhaps we can get the train arriving in the next post.

Yup, posted. You guys can proceed with the following phases of maneuvering into position and assaulting (I'll RP the CFO casualties in the next post). Remember, there is a 1.5meter wooden wall around it and four visible elevated machine gun posts. I'm alright with having them go down.

Capisaria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Capisaria » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:03 am

I think while the unit 905 people take down the house, with assistance of my team, Jack will reach contact with his superiors in Capisaria and apprise them of the situation.

Capisaria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Capisaria » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:38 am

You fuckers need to post.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents