NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (War OOC, Closed, Great rps are forged in fire)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17308
Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:18 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Tommy's army later attacks Lahore, but is stopped firmly by fucking John Nicholson.

While on John Nicholson,

http://www.badassoftheweek.com/musa.html

Strange things happen when Irish people enter South Asia.

My trip to South Asia will invole a local official's daughter, the circus, and banishment from Nepal.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25073
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:19 pm

It's comforting seeijg proof I'm not the strangest person here.
Joe Biden 2020; make aviators great again.
Elementals 3 has arrived!
Agritum wrote:I want to marry you now, my British damsel.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You know, I didn't expect you to be the most psychopathic person here.

I have the oddest of feelings this is my fault somehow.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I just realised how bizarre Const's existence is.
Cerillium wrote:Const is right.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You just cornered a scary indian man with a sword-of-brick-shattering.

Have a cookie.
Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo

User avatar
Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7839
Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:26 pm

Constaniana wrote:It's comforting seeijg proof I'm not the strangest person here.

"seeijg"
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.


Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.


New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.


greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.


Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:43 pm

"So, you interested in watching something?" asked Mohammed, turning the key in the lock as the two of them entered his dorm room. "Or should we play some video games? Your choice, I'm up for either." His accent was generally English, but slipped into some obvious South Asian tinges on occasion.

"Well, we could work on some homework-" said Sarah, but Mohammed rolled his eyes.

"Oh, come off it. We're going to war soon. The homework barely even matters at all. A lot of people here hardly bother to do it anyway, and you know the headmaster doesn't give a damn. Besides, if we're going to war, I'd rather enjoy my last moments having fun than doing Calculus." Mohammed chuckled, sitting down on his bed, turning on the television.

"Some Asian you are." muttered Sarah, which caused Mohammed to give a laugh again.

"And some American you are, trying to study and work. Relax a bit, hmm? Look, I'll even make you a deal. Let's spend some time watching The Netbook, or whatever is the name of that film you like. My treat." he said, turning on the search feature on Elfen High's private Highflix. Crowley had firmly stated this was not a ripoff of Netflix, because he kept good movies.

As he turned on Highflix, Sarah grabbed his arm, pointing at "recent movies". "Wait, wait, hold on. What's that?" she gestured. "I don't recognise that one."

Mohammed looked, then gave a sheepish grin. "Oh, that? Kal Ho Na Ho. It's an old Indian film, about this Punjabi family in America. It's pretty good. One of my personal favourites, if I'll be honest."

"Let's watch that." Sarah told him. "Come on, I haven't seen a Bollywood film before. And don't claim you don't want to watch an Indian movie, I see your recent history is full of Bollywood." she teased him. Mohammed whacked her with the pillow on his bed, causing her to squeal and kick him.

Mohammed winced. "Ow, goddamn!" he objected, his voice an exaggerated whine, his hand on his head. "That hurt."

"Well, don't pillow strike me." Sarah replied triumphantly. After a pause, she added "Bee-yatch?" almost hesitantly.

"That hurt even more." Mohammed said, his voice now deadpan. "But seriously, you kicked me in the head. That'll sting."

Sarah winced. "Oh shit, Mo, I'm sorry. Come on here." she said, crossing her legs and laying Mohammed's head on her lap. "Let's just watch your Bollywood film. Will that make you feel better?"

"Yes. Us brown people have been universally known to regenerate after watching Bollywood." This earned him a much milder punch in the back, which he appreciated because it was almost like a light massage.

As the movie played, Sarah spoke again. "You think we'll survive? You know, this war? I'm worried. I don't want to say it, but I am. We're just kids, I mean-"

"Oh, stop being a worrywart, Sarah." Mohammed said with some irritation and affection. "We'll make it. I mean, look at me. I grew up in Lahore suburbs. The slums, really, since I was a baby. I'm still alive, right? Look, back then, we'd get explosions and turf wars all the time with gangs and terrorists and what have you. And I got through that. And you..." his voice faltered slightly on considering his friend from America. "Well, I'm sure your honours maths class was a deadly struggle." he finished.

"Oh, fuck you." Sarah rolled her eyes this time. "So, I just stick by you and I'll be safe?" she asked with some sarcasm, but some seriousness.

"Hell yeah, young lady." Mohammed said, adopting a gruff voice and raising his head from her lap, sitting criss cross and looking directly at her innocent blue eyes. "Don't worry on a thing." he said seriously.

A song started in the film. "We're just dancing. Hey honey, we're just dancing. Dancing the night away..."

Sarah stood up, standing on the floor now. She held out a hand to Mohammed, who raised an eyebrow.

"You seriously want to dance? You know we're not in a Bollywood film ourselves, we don't need to dance at the slightest thing-"

"Oh, just be a brown person and dance, will you?" she asked. Mohammed smiled, took her hand, and they danced the night away.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:50 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
"So, you interested in watching something?" asked Mohammed, turning the key in the lock as the two of them entered his dorm room. "Or should we play some video games? Your choice, I'm up for either." His accent was generally English, but slipped into some obvious South Asian tinges on occasion.

"Well, we could work on some homework-" said Sarah, but Mohammed rolled his eyes.

"Oh, come off it. We're going to war soon. The homework barely even matters at all. A lot of people here hardly bother to do it anyway, and you know the headmaster doesn't give a damn. Besides, if we're going to war, I'd rather enjoy my last moments having fun than doing Calculus." Mohammed chuckled, sitting down on his bed, turning on the television.

"Some Asian you are." muttered Sarah, which caused Mohammed to give a laugh again.

"And some American you are, trying to study and work. Relax a bit, hmm? Look, I'll even make you a deal. Let's spend some time watching The Netbook, or whatever is the name of that film you like. My treat." he said, turning on the search feature on Elfen High's private Highflix. Crowley had firmly stated this was not a ripoff of Netflix, because he kept good movies.

As he turned on Highflix, Sarah grabbed his arm, pointing at "recent movies". "Wait, wait, hold on. What's that?" she gestured. "I don't recognise that one."

Mohammed looked, then gave a sheepish grin. "Oh, that? Kal Ho Na Ho. It's an old Indian film, about this Punjabi family in America. It's pretty good. One of my personal favourites, if I'll be honest."

"Let's watch that." Sarah told him. "Come on, I haven't seen a Bollywood film before. And don't claim you don't want to watch an Indian movie, I see your recent history is full of Bollywood." she teased him. Mohammed whacked her with the pillow on his bed, causing her to squeal and kick him.

Mohammed winced. "Ow, goddamn!" he objected, his voice an exaggerated whine, his hand on his head. "That hurt."

"Well, don't pillow strike me." Sarah replied triumphantly. After a pause, she added "Bee-yatch?" almost hesitantly.

"That hurt even more." Mohammed said, his voice now deadpan. "But seriously, you kicked me in the head. That'll sting."

Sarah winced. "Oh shit, Mo, I'm sorry. Come on here." she said, crossing her legs and laying Mohammed's head on her lap. "Let's just watch your Bollywood film. Will that make you feel better?"

"Yes. Us brown people have been universally known to regenerate after watching Bollywood." This earned him a much milder punch in the back, which he appreciated because it was almost like a light massage.

As the movie played, Sarah spoke again. "You think we'll survive? You know, this war? I'm worried. I don't want to say it, but I am. We're just kids, I mean-"

"Oh, stop being a worrywart, Sarah." Mohammed said with some irritation and affection. "We'll make it. I mean, look at me. I grew up in Lahore suburbs. The slums, really, since I was a baby. I'm still alive, right? Look, back then, we'd get explosions and turf wars all the time with gangs and terrorists and what have you. And I got through that. And you..." his voice faltered slightly on considering his friend from America. "Well, I'm sure your honours maths class was a deadly struggle." he finished.

"Oh, fuck you." Sarah rolled her eyes this time. "So, I just stick by you and I'll be safe?" she asked with some sarcasm, but some seriousness.

"Hell yeah, young lady." Mohammed said, adopting a gruff voice and raising his head from her lap, sitting criss cross and looking directly at her innocent blue eyes. "Don't worry on a thing." he said seriously.

A song started in the film. "We're just dancing. Hey honey, we're just dancing. Dancing the night away..."

Sarah stood up, standing on the floor now. She held out a hand to Mohammed, who raised an eyebrow.

"You seriously want to dance? You know we're not in a Bollywood film ourselves, we don't need to dance at the slightest thing-"

"Oh, just be a brown person and dance, will you?" she asked. Mohammed smiled, took her hand, and they danced the night away.

I like them.

Let's kill 'em!
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:51 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
"So, you interested in watching something?" asked Mohammed, turning the key in the lock as the two of them entered his dorm room. "Or should we play some video games? Your choice, I'm up for either." His accent was generally English, but slipped into some obvious South Asian tinges on occasion.

"Well, we could work on some homework-" said Sarah, but Mohammed rolled his eyes.

"Oh, come off it. We're going to war soon. The homework barely even matters at all. A lot of people here hardly bother to do it anyway, and you know the headmaster doesn't give a damn. Besides, if we're going to war, I'd rather enjoy my last moments having fun than doing Calculus." Mohammed chuckled, sitting down on his bed, turning on the television.

"Some Asian you are." muttered Sarah, which caused Mohammed to give a laugh again.

"And some American you are, trying to study and work. Relax a bit, hmm? Look, I'll even make you a deal. Let's spend some time watching The Netbook, or whatever is the name of that film you like. My treat." he said, turning on the search feature on Elfen High's private Highflix. Crowley had firmly stated this was not a ripoff of Netflix, because he kept good movies.

As he turned on Highflix, Sarah grabbed his arm, pointing at "recent movies". "Wait, wait, hold on. What's that?" she gestured. "I don't recognise that one."

Mohammed looked, then gave a sheepish grin. "Oh, that? Kal Ho Na Ho. It's an old Indian film, about this Punjabi family in America. It's pretty good. One of my personal favourites, if I'll be honest."

"Let's watch that." Sarah told him. "Come on, I haven't seen a Bollywood film before. And don't claim you don't want to watch an Indian movie, I see your recent history is full of Bollywood." she teased him. Mohammed whacked her with the pillow on his bed, causing her to squeal and kick him.

Mohammed winced. "Ow, goddamn!" he objected, his voice an exaggerated whine, his hand on his head. "That hurt."

"Well, don't pillow strike me." Sarah replied triumphantly. After a pause, she added "Bee-yatch?" almost hesitantly.

"That hurt even more." Mohammed said, his voice now deadpan. "But seriously, you kicked me in the head. That'll sting."

Sarah winced. "Oh shit, Mo, I'm sorry. Come on here." she said, crossing her legs and laying Mohammed's head on her lap. "Let's just watch your Bollywood film. Will that make you feel better?"

"Yes. Us brown people have been universally known to regenerate after watching Bollywood." This earned him a much milder punch in the back, which he appreciated because it was almost like a light massage.

As the movie played, Sarah spoke again. "You think we'll survive? You know, this war? I'm worried. I don't want to say it, but I am. We're just kids, I mean-"

"Oh, stop being a worrywart, Sarah." Mohammed said with some irritation and affection. "We'll make it. I mean, look at me. I grew up in Lahore suburbs. The slums, really, since I was a baby. I'm still alive, right? Look, back then, we'd get explosions and turf wars all the time with gangs and terrorists and what have you. And I got through that. And you..." his voice faltered slightly on considering his friend from America. "Well, I'm sure your honours maths class was a deadly struggle." he finished.

"Oh, fuck you." Sarah rolled her eyes this time. "So, I just stick by you and I'll be safe?" she asked with some sarcasm, but some seriousness.

"Hell yeah, young lady." Mohammed said, adopting a gruff voice and raising his head from her lap, sitting criss cross and looking directly at her innocent blue eyes. "Don't worry on a thing." he said seriously.

A song started in the film. "We're just dancing. Hey honey, we're just dancing. Dancing the night away..."

Sarah stood up, standing on the floor now. She held out a hand to Mohammed, who raised an eyebrow.

"You seriously want to dance? You know we're not in a Bollywood film ourselves, we don't need to dance at the slightest thing-"

"Oh, just be a brown person and dance, will you?" she asked. Mohammed smiled, took her hand, and they danced the night away.

I like them.

Let's kill 'em!

Well, yes.

I almost feel bad now, because unlike basically all of our PCs, Sarah and Mohammed are actually not at all shitty people.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:52 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:I like them.

Let's kill 'em!

Well, yes.

I almost feel bad now, because unlike basically all of our PCs, Sarah and Mohammed are actually not at all shitty people.

Clearly, we should kill Hilde and William to balance things out.

Horribly.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17308
Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:56 pm

"Another public service announcement: Alligators. Can they kill your children?

Yes."
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:14 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:"Another public service announcement: Alligators. Can they kill your children?

Yes."

I have introduced NEI to Welcome to NightVale.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:20 pm

"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42259
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:36 pm

I seem to recall that Sarah was the name of Minh's wife? I might be wrong, but yeah.
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:37 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:I seem to recall that Sarah was the name of Minh's wife? I might be wrong, but yeah.

Khan knows two "white girl" names, and "Margedith" is one he made up.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42259
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:38 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:I seem to recall that Sarah was the name of Minh's wife? I might be wrong, but yeah.

Khan knows two "white girl" names, and "Margedith" is one he made up.


Margedith sounds badass.
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:54 pm

I hit the Russian button on Wikipedia by accident.

Scariest thing to ever happen to me.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:55 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:I hit the Russian button on Wikipedia by accident.

Scariest thing to ever happen to me.

Nat's computer demanded vodka at once.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:55 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:I seem to recall that Sarah was the name of Minh's wife? I might be wrong, but yeah.

Khan knows two "white girl" names, and "Margedith" is one he made up.

My first thought was "Annie" instead of "Sarah".
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:57 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:Khan knows two "white girl" names, and "Margedith" is one he made up.

My first thought was "Annie" instead of "Sarah".

I've never met a human being with such a cutesy name.

Annie would make me sick, if I met her.
Last edited by Nationstatelandsville on Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:59 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:My first thought was "Annie" instead of "Sarah".

I've never met a human being with such a cutesy name.

Annie would make me sick, if I met her.

I would embrace Pierce as a brother.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:22 pm

Image
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:32 pm

Oh, a post from TIE. That's new. :p
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:33 pm

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26502900

The Great Leader has given democracy a shot.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
The Inritus Extraho
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6132
Founded: Dec 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Inritus Extraho » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:37 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Oh, a post from TIE. That's new. :p

Hey! I've been trying to help my mum, and had a concert to sing at last night >W>

(choir problems man)
If you see I've made a mistake in my wording or a factual detail, telegram me and I'll fix it. I'll even give you credit for pointing it out, if you'd like.
You can call me TIE. I'm not on much... so telegram me if you need something.
FanT Nation - FT w/o space.
I'm on CA time, so... pacific. UTC -8
I'm bi, not single, and really any pronoun works.
I'll check out RP's if you TG me about them.

User avatar
Astrolinium
Post Czar
 
Posts: 36597
Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Astrolinium » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:38 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:My first thought was "Annie" instead of "Sarah".

I've never met a human being with such a cutesy name.

Annie would make me sick, if I met her.


One of my best friends is named Annie.
She's basically Anna from Frozen.
✡ וישבו איש תחת גפנו ותחת תאנתו ואין מחריד כי־פי יי צבאות דבר ✡
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:38 pm

Astrolinium wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:I've never met a human being with such a cutesy name.

Annie would make me sick, if I met her.


One of my best friends is named Annie.
She's basically Anna from Frozen.

What is Frozen?

It was spamming my Facebook news feed a while ago.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42259
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:39 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Astrolinium wrote:
One of my best friends is named Annie.
She's basically Anna from Frozen.

What is Frozen?

It was spamming my Facebook news feed a while ago.


The new Disney movie.
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Argonopolis, Confederate American SU, Haishan, Holy Tedalonia, Infected Mushroom, Joohan, Lessoni, Miekzhemy, Naval Monte, Ormata, The GAmeTopians, The Palmetto

Advertisement

Remove ads