NATION

PASSWORD

Commoner Energy Inc. [OPEN/Energy Storefront/MT/WIP]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Commoner Energy Inc. [OPEN/Energy Storefront/MT/WIP]

Postby Common Territories » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:06 pm

About C.E.I.
Commoner Energy Incorporated, CEI or "Commoner Energies" for short, is an international energy production, fuel distribution, and electric utility company based in TECT's mainland. It is the largest electric utility/energy distributor in the Empire and exports its products/services to customers globally. Although originally founded as a private company by Dieter Eichmann using personal investments in the late nineteenth century, CEI morphed into a semi-nationalized monopoly after Eichmann's death in the early twentieth century. As of 1996, CEI is registered as a "cooperative" company where control is divided according to the Board of Directors whom are made up of company executives, key investors, and the Imperial Government which still owns/controls part of the company. Currently Thomas L. Wright sits as the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Board Member while other key Board members include Raymond J. Bancroft as Chief Financial Officer (serving as Royal Bancroft Bankcorp's representative) and William S. Bearden, CEI's Imperial Government Director/Liaison (Ministry of Interior Official representing the Offices of Labor, Energy, and Commerce).

Historically, Commoner Energies was a well known oil company in the northern half of the Empire. Its strong grip on oil production and distribution is what led Eichmann to becoming TECT's first oil tycoon during the last decade of the nineteenth century. Under Dieter Eichmann's son Thorsten, CEI expanded to incorporate coal mines and even some lumber yard operations. After Thorsten's early death, the company found itself ran by its former COO Alfred Busch. Busch's time as CEO ended swiftly after Emperor Beringer IV nationalized the company in 1941. CEI under Imperial control lead to the company's expansion as a fuel producer/distributor and its evolution into public electricity utility. Today CEI not only sells oil and oil based products, but also sells bio fuels, green technology infrastructure, coal and coal infrastructure, natural gas, other fuels, and extensive power utility services.

Our Mission
Our mission here at Commoner Energy Incorporated is simple: Empowering as many homes, businesses, and people within our capabilities. Whether it's through providing fuel to customers, operating power facilities, or building the infrastructure for electricity, Commoner Energies strives to bring power to customers worldwide. Our international operations empower us to meet our hefty goals for customers around the globe. This is why CEI seeks rights to resources abroad, so that our stockpiles continue to rise. The more energy we can produce, the more customers we can serve. Regardless of the market prices, Commoner Energies vows to always be open to negotiating. Prospecting, utility service, sales, it doesn't matter; if you're willing to negotiate, we're willing to listen.

Commoner Energies is committed to bringing energy not only to its homeland but to the world too. As a company that provides multitudes of energy solutions, we are determined to find one that best works for your needs and community. Are you a business looking for new infrastructure or fuel? A government needing a utility provider to manage your power supply? Even if you're just interested in selling rights to resources for tax reasons, we are interested in doing business with you.

Why Choose Us?
Regardless if you're a business or government, one should always ask "why choose this company?" It's an understandable and sound question to ask considering the role power utilities or energy providers have in our day and age. Thusly, allow CEI to convince all interested parties why working with us is both mutually beneficial and lucratively productive.

Choosing CEI means both quality and service. We understand the monumental position our customers are placed in and the same can be said of ourselves when hired to provide a service or product. Our contracts could mean supporting or even saving billions of lives - there is little room for mistakes in this industry. This is precisely why Commoner Energies focuses on the quality of its products, and competes to provide the best customer service available. So what exactly does CEI sell and what services does it provide?

Fuel sales and their by-products are among our chief exports. Commoner Energies began as an oil production company and was fostered over the last century to produce other forms of fuel for customers around the world. Crude oil and its many derived products such as gasoline and liquefied petroleum gasses are among our greatest selling fuels. Our extensive lists covers crude oil based fuels, natural occurring fuels such as natural gas, and biofuels such as biodiesel, ethanol, and even lumber for burning. CEI also sells nuclear reactor fuels such as uranium-235, plutonium-239, and even newer fuels like molten salt. In an effort to expand upon nuclear power, CEI has invested heavily in the development of nuclear power technology so that it may offer a multitude of nuclear power plant designs, fuels, and coolants.

Exports

Our international goal is to bring power and other sources of energy to people around the world. Signing trade contracts, oil rights, and numerous other agreements will not only improve our company, but improve your nation's economy and living standards by providing energy to your people and most of all, additions to your job market. Your nation has a large selection of fuel sources and facilities to choose from too; from oil rigs to wind turbine fields, we have most if not all sources of common energy for a cheaper price that is ALWAYS negotiable. So we here at C.E.I. wish to help extend our reach over the world, providing power to all who request and need it.

Ordering

Ordering from our company can come in three of ways. We for now offer the following: 'Annual Reoccurring Delivery' contracts, Prospecting & Subsequent Rights Purchase' agreement, and 'Facility Operation/construction' contracts. For the first option, the customer orders a set amount of fuel product(s) to be delivered on a certain date annually; this can be yearly, quarterly (three months), and monthly or any other set duration. This contract is intended to provide large amounts of supplies/fuels to the purchaser -- this entails that either large organizations or governments take this route. The second, prospecting, gives us opportunity to search (by request) and find fuel resources in your country -- such as oil and gas will be sought out within host countries. The customer requests this free service and we report our findings to the host government; we will then offer along with that report a contract to gain rights to extract these resources. A negotiated percentage of the proceeds go to the host government in return and this percentage can ALWAYS be negotiated; also, you (as the customer and host) can deny our contract if it is not to your liking or we cannot fulfill desired results in negotiations, or if you simply don't want C.E.I. to be the company for this job. Finally, facilities such as oil platforms and wind turbine farms can be requested to be constructed by customers, which will be operated and owned by C.E.I.; a majority of staff will be locally hired to operate the facility, benefiting your country even more. We thank you for doing business with us here at Commoner Energy, we hope our services and products are to liking. If you have any concerns or questions at all, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you in the process of ordering or other needs.

Code: Select all
[align=center][b][u]Annual Reoccurring Delivery[/u][/b][/align]

[b]Name of country:[/b]
[b]Name of client (if national government is not the purchaser):[/b]
[b]Name of product(s) and quantity of product (tonnes, barrels, 1,000s m³, or cords):[/b]
[b]Timeline of deliveries? (monthly, quarterly, yearly, or specify other):[/b]
[b]If you have a starting offer for your annual payment, what is it?:[/b]
[b]Destination of product (port, certain location, etc.):[/b]
[b]Do you qualify for a discount(s)? If so which one(s)?:[/b]
[b]Any other information we need to know?:[/b]
[b]Would you like to critique our services/storefront? Any suggestions or comments (appropriate of course) are encouraged to better our storefront and services (not mandatory but optional):[/b]

[align=center][b][u]Application for Facility Construction[/u][/b][/align]

[b]Type of facility/facilities (oil refinery, oil rig, oil well (and fields), nuclear power facility (plant), coal power facility, coal mine, natural gas facility, natural gas plant (for gathering and cleansing), solar panel field, wind turbine field, gas turbine power station, diesel engine power station, combined cycle plant, steam turbine plant, underwater turbine field, hydroelectric dam, Pumped-Storage Hydroelectricity (PSH) station, or other facility specifically):[/b]
[b]How many facilities (or just one facility) do you wish to open?:[/b]
[b]Location(s):[/b]
[b]Would you like to critique our services/storefront? Any suggestions or comments (appropriate of course) are encouraged to better our storefront and services (not mandatory but optional):[/b]

[align=center][b][u]Prospecting Request Form[/u][/b][/align]

[b]Representative:[/b]
[b]Location and specifics (where, land or sea, and terrain please):[/b]
[b]Do you wish to promise us the rights early on? Percentage negotiable after discovery of course:[/b]
[b]Estimated yield of product, if known (estimates and any other information):[/b]

Terms & Conditions
Commoner Energy Incorporated is free trading company of energy fuels and production of fuels. C.E.I. holds the right to cancel orders, applications, and other requests if stated rules are broken by either the customer(s) contractor. Delivering costs will be handled by C.E.I. and be transported by vessels and vehicles owned by Commoner Energy Incorporated. Personnel of corporate standing, such as staff placed at foreign plants to manage, are known as "Commoner Managers" and are there for representatives of the company. Respecting national law, these personnel are intrusted to the country they are stationed and are henceforth responsible for any harm or other life altering situation they face. This does not include criminal charges, strict reliability, and duty of care of the employee. That being stated, the country in question also holds a duty of care for these and other C.E.I. personnel. Applications received are deemed an offer of contract by the party wishing for services of C.E.I. and shall be subject to review for acceptance, moderation, or other decisions by the board of directors and/or high officers. Transportation of product shall be handled by C.E.I. and such transports are subject to international and TECT law. Contracts can be canceled by C.E.I. for no reason at all but the company must present notice and may release some reason/cause for the cancellation. Trade between hostile or enemies of the TECT government is hereby forbidden by TECT law and that shall not be infringed, nor the right of the company to refuse a customer for its reasons. Under international law, trade agreements involving C.E.I. shall be respected as legitimate trade deals between two parties, the offerer and offeree. Power stations, oil refineries, oil platforms, solar panels, wind turbines, and all other facilities, constructs, and property are property of C.E.I. until handing over of product in which case has to be legal trade; facilities are permanent property unless given or sold to a customer legally in the country in question or under TECT law. Taking, hindering, or disturbing the property is a direct breach of this agreement and is hereby classified as "Illegal Invasion". Such breaking of contracts illegally, Invading property or harming, taking, disturbing property, harming C.E.I. "Commoner Managers", and other rule/agreement breaking is prohibited by this agreement, the rules, and the order of the TECT government. "Breaching" as it will be categorized, may result in blacklisting, issuing of lawsuit, TECT government payback initiatives, and a declaration of war by the government of TECT if offenses are such as called for. All payments required to be payed will and must be transferred to the bank account of C.E.I. in the United Bank of Thedas; monetary transfer from C.E.I. will also arrive from this account. By purchasing products, ordering facilities, and making trade agreements, you automatically consent and agree to these terms when transfer of the required monetary amount from your national treasury to the bank account of Commoner Energy Incorporated is completed.
Last edited by Common Territories on Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:16 am, edited 40 times in total.

Common Territories
Senator

Products & Pricing

Postby Common Territories » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:54 pm

Products & Pricing

Commoner Energy's prices its products, services, facilities, and fees at a fair and balanced level. This is to keep you the customer happy and us the provider earning so that we can continue to provide the best of our services. These prices are also ALL negotiable, so you are more than welcomed to bargain for a cheaper bill. You can buy from the simplest of fossil fuels to liquid fuels, solids, and many other fuels for long term and quantity annual deliveries; C.E.I. also provides panels and turbines, other green renewable options, and even facilities such as power plants and nuclear power facilities for all your power needs. So whatever fuel source your looking for, C.E.I. more than likely sells it! We happily sell as cheap as possible our products in order to make it cheaper for you the customer and to keep us your number once source for energy; fully negotiable prices also assist in your effort to lower cost in your purchase(s). We only deal in Nation States Dollars (NSD) through the United Bank of Thedas or the TECT Imperial Dollar (ID); NSD is the standard however. We also proudly offer to build power plants, nuclear facilities, wind turbine farms, and even oil rigs in your respective territory(ies) to continue our source of resources and help improve your own nation's economy. We freely prospect areas by request for resources to recover, followed by a negotiated contract. C.E.I. is also happy to offer our customers what ever fuel source they need, power they prefer, and boost in their economy by hiring locally for most jobs. So no matter the power needs or energy desire, C.E.I. is your one stop source for energy around the world!

Please note that the following list of resources are priced at the current standard price. These prices aren't set in stone and can be negotiated to be sold for less if desired. C.E.I. will also provide compromises or other counter offers during negotiations (for example: the customer offers the price for a particular annual trade. Commoner Energies' initial offer (the sum of the resources ordered combined) will be subtracted by the offer). So do not see these prices as stone, they are merely the general sale rate at the moment for the product.

Fossil Fuels

Crude Oil - $32 per standard 40 gallon barrel.

Liquified petroleum gas (LPG) - $600 per metric ton.

Gasoline (Petrol) - $61 per 40 gallon barrel.

JP-8 jet fuel - $108 per 40 gallon barrel.

Butane - $82 per 40 gallon barrel.

Kerosene - $56 per 40 gallon barrel.

Diesel Gasoline - $66 per 40 gallon barrel.

Propane - $31 per 40 gallon barrel.

Marine Diesel Fuel - $41 per 40 gallon barrel.

Liquid Hydrogen - $101 per 40 gallon barrel.

Natural Gas - $146 per 1,000 cubic meter.

Compressed Natural Gas - $101 per 1,000 cubic meter.

Coal - $45 per long ton.

Oil Shale - $29 per 40 gallon barrels.

Uranium 235 - $112,000 per long ton.

Facilities Available for Construction (WIP, still open area)

HAWT Wind Turbines

This tall three bladed machine is a common face among wind power enthusiasts and is well known amongst the world as a standard renewable wind turbine used for gathering electricity. The C.E.I. brand, the HAWT Hawker C5, is an upwind efficient turbine that stands 300ft tall and its three standard blades make it 130ft wide. The tower is made primarily of a steel alloy and is colored white in order to be seen by aircraft. Inside the head, both the rotor shaft and the electrical generator are located at the top of the tower. The tower is controlled by both automatic computer-controlled motors and remote control facilities; allowing for automatic service and human precaution. The gearbox allows the computer controlled blades to operate more efficiently by maximizing or limiting speed to increase electrical output. The three blades rotate at a rate of 10 to 25 per minute and a servo motor allows the tower to swivel its head into wind directions; Also, the blades are positioned far in front of the main head body to protect the tower and the blades are slightly tilted down into wind directions. Safety protections secure the tower and blades from damage: feathering blades stops wind flow resistance, brakes, computerized emergency brake systems, and other safety precautions to protect both the tower and the environment around the turbine. The Hawker has both a land version, above sea version, and comes in wind farm packages in order to preform efficient work. The classification of 'fields' is generally termed for groupings of around 12-24 towers.

VAWT Wind Turbines

The tall VAWT C.E.I. designed 'Mixer' is based off the 'egg beater' design patented by Georges Jean Marie Darrieus. It stands tall at 210ft and has two swayed blades. Built to improve on the negatives and positives of the design, the Mixer is designed to be more reliable and efficient then it based off design, the egg beater. The tall post is made of a high endurance alloy made of two types of steel and the ground bellow reinforced to increase stability. The increased torque is countered by gearbox design that slightly hampers the speed of the 360 degree spin; similar to other turbines, the gearbox controls the spin speed. The latest computer sensors track speed in order to control the hampering brakes, as well as other controls for the tower. Both the electrical generator and gearbox, along with other electrical components, are located bellow on the ground for better access. Although C.E.I. engineers did their best to improve the design, there still lie inefficiencies. Noise is also a note to take in. Lower efficiency and higher maintenance, along with higher technology costs, do not fulfill the higher potential that other wind turbines posses. Subcategories of the Mixer are a 'B' version which is much smaller for building mounting; 'C' for a much smaller version for residential ownership (for yards and fields). The classification of 'fields' is generally termed for groupings of around 12-24 towers.

Axial Tidal Turbines

The C.E.I. axial design tidal turbine, 'Turtle', is tidal turbine latched to the bottom of the ocean or river. These 1.2MW tidal turbines are deployed to the bottom beds of tidal flowing areas such as rivers and coastal areas. Placed in turbine farms, a small group of these turbines could power hundreds of homes. The Turtle design focuses on a three pronged attachment to the bottom of the water bed and a single rod up the middle; the Turtle is primarily made of a steel and other metals alloy to protect from powerful currents and rusting -- among other threats as well. The head features a single rotor set with fixed pitch blades that can rotate 180 degrees to catch the best position to collect tidal energy. The turbine is controlled by remote computers and sensors that direct the turbine (and the farm) to optimal positions to collect the greatest amount of tidal energy. The classification of 'fields' is generally termed for groupings of around 8-16 installations.

Tidal Turbine

The 'Wheel' tidal turbine is a newer model of tidal turbines to the C.E.I. inventory. Based heavily on the TidGen design, the Wheel can be both a vertical and horizontal deployed tidal turbine. It gathers tidal energy through the spinning of the blades in the long aligned wheel structure; the structure can be built continuously long, be in one base and separated segments, and have multiple deployed structures. It is built with the same anti-corrosion alloy as the 'Turtle' and other underwater turbines; built to withstand strong tides as well. The classification of 'fields' is generally termed for groupings of around 8-16 installations.

Solar Tracker Panels

The Solar Tacker Panels of C.E.I., the primary being 'Gazer', is a large to small rotary solar panel. This simple yet affective design is based around keeping direct contact with sunlight in order to create maximum efficient collection of sunlight. Depending on the brand size, the largest Gazer, A, is the size of two skyscraper windows and the smallest, C, is the size of a residential sliding door. Farms collect a substantial amount of solar rays and residential owners can produce their own energy -- lowering their electricity bill(s); this can also assist businesses looking to decrease energy costs. The float stand design uses ground sand to stabilize the platform from strong winds and the swivel design is 360 degrees, allowing it to catch sunlight from almost all directions. Computer sensors and backtracking sensors track sunlight rays in order to automatically position themselves in the most efficient position. The actual panels are twin oriented hexagon designs for high efficient solar energy absorption. The classification of 'fields' is generally termed for groupings of around 10-30 panels; smaller versions do not have fields and the largest panels have generally 8-20 in a grouping.

Fixed Solar Panels

Designed similar to the 'Gazer' solar panels; the 'Gatherer' is an effective solar panel designed to be fixed to locations. Primarily designed to fix onto buildings, the Gatherer is designed to be fixed onto buildings or fixed stands. Although buildings are the primary targets, these panels are designed for any fixable position. Subcategory A are the largest panels designed for businesses or other large buildings; B for medium sized buildings like small business and other moderately sized buildings; and C, for residential homes and other small buildings. The Gatherer isn't as efficient as the Gazer because it is a fixed design that absorbs solar energy based on the position of the sun. These panels are designed to be plugged into building systems to absorb solar energy into the grid, saving money on bills and expenses. There are no fields for these products; instead, it is measured by wall lengths such as 'feet' or based on individual brand size.

Coal Powered Power Plant

The standard designed coal power plant is based off of energy utilization and moderately clean coal technologies. Nicknamed 'Coal Plant'; CEI coal powered plants use clean coal techniques and technologies and superficial steam turbines to produce electricity as clean and efficient as possible. Collected carbon gasses are donated or performed by CEI personnel, carbon capture and storage. Average energy utilization ranges commonly between 50% and 75%. Plants that use coal water slurry as fuel are also available.

Tubular Photobioreactor Plant
The CEI designed tubular photobioreactor, nicknamed 'Algae tubers', is a complicated system of algae photobioreactor tubes that are used to create biofuels and other resources. Coming in three different brands; 'Algae Tubers' come in A, B, and C versions based on size and outsource of fuel -- A being the smallest and C being the largest. Tubes are made of a glass and can be made for large systems or smaller systems; temperature and environment are controlled inside the tubes. Production can be high quality and high efficient output -- which is best for producing fuels and other major scale products. The algae grown can also be used for many purposes -- not just for fuels; food supplement or cosmetics are some of the markets that can benefit. The reason behind these high outputs and quality is the computer control over the tube's environment and processing done by CEI personnel. A versions are small and used by small companies to produce fuel or other resources to help operate their business; B versions are larger and used by usually larger companies to provide fuel and major resources to their products for customers; C versions are large complex versions that are usually used only for major operations -- high output and management needed. Algae reactors are usually priced per 400 gallons produced when making contracts; which stands usually at $3,200 NSD per 400 gallons. Although still a costly energy source; Algae can be made into different biofuels and this tubular design has the advantage of computer controls and high output of biomass. These tubular systems are also waste efficient and space conserving.

Christmas Tree Photobioreactor Plant
The Christmas Tree photobioreactor, or generally known as 'Christmas Tree', is a complicated system of algae photobioreactor tubes that are shaped into the form of Christmas Trees (hence the name) and are used to create biofuels and other resources. The design is built in a tapered geometry and carries a helically attached, translucent double hose circuit system. The tubular system is constructed in modules and can theoretically be scaled outdoors up to agricultural scale; sizes can vary and locations are not important, similar to other closed systems. The main difference with the Christmas tree and the 'Algae Tubers' is that the Christmas Trees are designed for smaller operations and more efficient space use. The material choice shall prevent biofouling and ensure high final biomass concentrations. The combination of turbulences and the closed concept are ought to reach a clean operation and a high operational availability. Algae reactors are usually priced per 400 gallons produced when making contracts; which stands usually at $3,200 NSD per 400 gallons. Although still a costly energy source; Algae can be made into different biofuels and this tubular design has the advantage of computer controls and high output of biomass. These tubular systems are also waste efficient and space conserving.

Photobioreactor Raceway Pond
The CEI raceway pond design is a simple yet adjusted type of large scale algae output system. Using modern techniques and CEI derived techniques; open ponds are usually very susceptible to contamination and cannot be environmentally controlled. CEI improves the pond system by surrounding the pond with greenhouse facility and protection protocols; this way, the environment is controlled as much as possible. The pool is also controlled by computer systems and an automated paddle wheel. Large output is the general idea behind ponds and are simple to control, unlike tubular systems. Algae reactors are usually priced per 400 gallons produced when making contracts; which stands usually at $3,200 NSD per 400 gallons.

Bio-Fuels

Biodiesel - $112 per 40 gallon barrels.

M85 (Methanol Alcohol) - $141 per 40 gallon barrels.

E85 (Ethanol Alcohol) - $121 per 40 gallon barrels.

Butanol (Alcohol) - $109 per 40 gallon barrels.

Other Fuels/Sources

Tamarack - $36 per full cord.

Birch - $31 per full cord.

Red Fir - $22 per full cord.

White Fir - $18 per full cord.

Wood Pellets - $25 per tonne.

Grass Pellets - $18 per tonne.

Ordering

Ordering from our company can come in three of ways. We for now offer the following: 'Annual Reoccurring Delivery' contracts, Prospecting & Subsequent Rights Purchase' agreement, and 'Facility Operation/construction' contracts. For the first option, the customer orders a set amount of fuel product(s) to be delivered on a certain date annually; this can be yearly, quarterly (three months), and monthly or any other set duration. This contract is intended to provide large amounts of supplies/fuels to the purchaser -- this entails that either large organizations or governments take this route. The second, prospecting, gives us opportunity to search (by request) and find fuel resources in your country -- such as oil and gas will be sought out within host countries. The customer requests this free service and we report our findings to the host government; we will then offer along with that report a contract to gain rights to extract these resources. A negotiated percentage of the proceeds go to the host government in return and this percentage can ALWAYS be negotiated; also, you (as the customer and host) can deny our contract if it is not to your liking or we cannot fulfill desired results in negotiations, or if you simply don't want C.E.I. to be the company for this job. Finally, facilities such as oil platforms and wind turbine farms can be requested to be constructed by customers, which will be operated and owned by C.E.I.; a majority of staff will be locally hired to operate the facility, benefiting your country even more. We thank you for doing business with us here at Commoner Energy, we hope our services and products are to liking. If you have any concerns or questions at all, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you in the process of ordering or other needs.

[align=center][b][u]Annual Reoccurring Delivery[/u][/b][/align]

[b]Name of client (if national government is not the purchaser):[/b]
[b]Name of product(s) and quantity of product (tonnes, barrels, 1,000s m³, or cords):[/b]
[b]Timeline of deliveries? (monthly, quarterly, yearly, or specify other):[/b]
[b]If you have a starting offer for your annual payment, what is it?:[/b]
[b]Destination of product (port, certain location, etc.):[/b]
[b]Do you qualify for a discount(s)? If so which one(s)?:[/b]
[b]Any other information we need to know?:[/b]

[align=center][b][u]Application for Facility Construction[/u][/b][/align]

[b]Type of facility/facilities (oil refinery, oil rig, oil well (and fields), nuclear power facility (plant), coal power facility, coal mine, natural gas facility, natural gas plant (for gathering and cleansing), solar panel field, wind turbine field, gas turbine power station, diesel engine power station, combined cycle plant, steam turbine plant, underwater turbine field, hydroelectric dam, Pumped-Storage Hydroelectricity (PSH) station, or other facility specifically):[/b]
[b]How many facilities (or just one facility) do you wish to open?:[/b]
[b]Location(s):[/b]

[align=center][b][u]Prospecting Request Form[/u][/b][/align]

[b]Representative:[/b]
[b]Location and specifics (where, land or sea, and terrain please):[/b]
[b]Do you wish to promise us the rights early on? Percentage negotiable after discovery of course:[/b]
[b]Estimated yield of product, if known (estimates and any other information):[/b]
Last edited by Common Territories on Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:55 am, edited 26 times in total.

Common Territories
Senator

OCC Information

Postby Common Territories » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:55 pm

This storefront is an energy providing, operating, and production company. C.E.I. produces most of its supply, owns and constructs its structures, provides shipping, and operates facilities around the world. In a basic sense, C.E.I. can be described as an all energy providing company capable of providing energy and producing it too. The idea is a basic 'common' source for fuel and energy as well as a common producer. This section will be used to assist in future orders, describe the process, and to provide any further OCC information. Thank you for doing business with us here at Commoner Energy Incorporated. If you have any comments, questions, concerns, or anything else, please feel free to TG myself for assistance to anything needed.

Rules

Rules are set standards, norms, that are enforced by the OP (me, TECT, your OP god) and possibly forum administration/modification. These mandatory norms are to be followed as closely as possible -- exceptions and limitations will be case by case, no one should expect to be exempted unless told to by the OP. Forum staff will be notified if certain forum rules are broken and if I request their services to correct a situation; this is a promise, not a warning, that I will enforce both my OP rules and forum rules. Additionally, "Amendment Rules" are rules that were drafted after the set written foundation of the Rules; this can be TECT storefront wide or storefront wide -- dates will be left in public view to notify when these acts were drafted (both originally and by storefront drafting) or amendments are drafted. Please do not let this deter you from purchasing services from my storefronts; I am a nice caring OP god and will show compassion -- I swear. Seriously though, I will be more helpful then rule guard dog behavior. These rules follow basic forum policy, ownership rights, and common standards.

• 1: Orders will be made In Character only. OOC chatter is not permitted unless necessary or I allow it. Telegrams can be used for OOC discussion on anything regarding purchases, orders, complaints, etc.
  • 2: Orders will not be one liners or poorly written grammar atrocities. I make great exceptions but if they are not readable, poorly written one line letters, or other badly damaged communique, they will either be ignored or asked to be deleted by modification (if I do not contact you to fix the post first). If you feel you cannot make a halfway decent letter request or are worried otherwise, use the applications available for easier purchases. Orders do not need written communiques anyways as long as you have an application; or a written IC communique that is understandable, written with at least good attempt, and isn't one small line. Professionalism is greatly encouraged.
  • 3: Drawing out posts and other wasting of my time will not be tolerated. For example, posting numerous communiques asking how good the company is and never ordering product or trolling with random posts. Such activity will earn you a spot on the blacklist on every TECT owned storefront. Doing such activity is not only rude to me but is wasting of both our times.
  • 4: Posts not concerning ordering, a purchase, or the storefront are not allowed. Most OOC can be sent to me through Telegram and I do not want random chatter on this storefront. This rule also consolidates with rule 1. OOC is not allowed unless necessary.
  • 5: Thread jacking, condemnations, and other bashing communiques are not allowed and will not be allowed ever. After seeing some storefronts fall to such heinous activities, this storefront (and other TECT owned storefronts) will not allow the following: Condemnations of sales, practices, or customers to whom we sell to; condemnations on C.E.I. for any reason(s); trolling or other such insulting behaviors; threatening TECT or the storefront with actions such as war, condemnations, sanctions, and other general OOC or IC threats (this company is not TECT nor should the home country be responsible for the company's actions in the first place); or any such actions that disturb the sales process, customer relations, and rules 4 and 1. If you'd like, you may open a new thread in the "International Incidents" section but not post such material on this thread. Posting any of such garbage on my storefront after the publishing of these rules (12-4-13 in the case of C.E.I.) will result in retaliation on forum scale, modification scale, and IC scale -- which I will not deliberate further upon. Such posts will also be asked to be deleted by moderation and any such activity in thread jacking action will be reported to moderation as well. Thread jacking is against forum rules.
  • 6: Orders should remain as realistic as possible. Note that not many nations can order so much to be spending billions of NSD and it should not regularly happen. Im happy for the business and earning money but as a professional RP'er, MT player, and intelligent person; if I feel your nation cannot back such lol huge numbers, I will investigate your nation and determine if it is alright to sell you your request. If you are unsure about your nation/client being able to afford such costs then follow this advice: analyze your nation's economic strength (as decided by you, the creator of your nation), avoid trackers and other websites that track your NS nation's stats, and consult me (the OP) if you wish. I also suggest using payment plans (which I will judge fairly) to pay such high orders.
  • 6A [Amendment 2 (11/23/13) TECT Rules]: Concerning trackers and other online media sources that estimate wealth of nations. These sites, known as trackers and economy tools, shall not be used nor will they be accepted as legitimate tools/statistics/resources on this or any other TECT storefront. Why? They display information about your nation's (your NationStates' account) financial standing; this, remember, is based on issues your nation receives from NationStates. Im sorry NS staff and writers (actually, on second thought, im not) but these issues are inspired by J.J. Abrams and movie events that depict unrealistic issues that are over hyped, unrealistic, and are completely fictionally based; I will give credit to those write them, they are neat to read and decide upon but they cannot logically be accepted as realism work most (or all) the time. As a professional in both nation building and warfare (budgeting and economy are interests as well), I assure you that these trackers and issues portray a false, non realistic result that should never be used with strict MT rules. Therefore, trackers such as NSeconomy and Absolution (which, in Absolution's case, stats can be modified by users, good or bad) will not be accepted by C.L.I. as proof of funds or power (or other stats). For more information concerning the Tracker Issue, please visit this thread here.
  • 7: I as the god of this thread can turn down orders that come in to me for any reason at all. I have OP power here as the original poster, owner of the storefront, creator of the individual property that is my idea, and will act upon my god like powers here. Personal or business alike, I can turn down your order if I feel I need/wish to do so. I may also cancel orders in progress or the past if I am alerted to illegal uses or for any other personal reasons, which has yet to happen.
  • 8 : After receiving some notifications, I ask customers to use their resources that they purchase, oil and wind turbines, to realistic standards. As a fellow storefront owner, I understand creators feelings when they see their equipment (in this case resources) used in terrible manner, unrealistic ways, or disgraceful manners. So I ask to all customers to use their purchased products efficiently and correctly.
  • 9: Do not plagiarize any of my owned designs from this storefront or any other individually owned content made by myself or content created by the artists of the equipment used here. Plagiarizing from other creators such as the creators of the many products used here are also prohibited. Plagiarizing is a serious illegal act and will result in moderation notification as well as the notification to the artist. I do not claim to have owned any items here (I have only created firearms for another storefront) and I will protect both those and the other products here that were created by hardworking artists.
  • 10: Do not plagiarize the use of TECT storefront property in any situation without my consent. As mentioned in rule 9, using without permission or justification of content not owned by you is plagiarism, especially if you claim them as yours. I will treat this as a serious act, like with any rule breaking, and will enforce both these OP rules and forum rules upon any offender if alerted to violations. You will be asked to take down or edit such content but if you refuse or I deem it necessary, I will report you to moderation. Once again, do not steal the hard work I put into this storefront or the hard work artists put into creating many amazing pieces of content used in TECT storefronts.
  • 11 [Amendment 1 (11-03-13) TECT Rules]: The personnel, equipment, depictions, and properties (etc.) sold as service to customers by Commoner League Inc. and Commoner Energy Inc. are not direct property of the customer; Per-say, they constitute as indirect property. To make this easy, it is like renting a car; it's yours and you can use it how you like, but the rental company actually owns the car. The services purchased here are not direct property because they are owned by Commoner League Incorporated or Commoner Energy Incorporated and much of the equipment used in both storefronts was conceived from various other artists (in this case, products do not count because they are resources); customers are only purchasing a service (if not purchasing firearms owned by C.L.I. or purchasing resources from C.E.I.). Firearms owned by C.L.I., I the OP, are legally owned by me and this rule does not apply to those who purchase these products. As according to above OOC Rules and this amendment rule, those claiming to directly own property are committing an act of theft of property belonging to the OP (me, TECT) and possibly other artists (depending on equipment used).
  • 12 [Amendment 3 (12-5-13) TECT Rules]: C.E.I. and other TECT operated storefront are MT based, MT meaning Modern Technology, and will not accept orders that are not from the same time period, planet, species, and other basis that do not exist in strict MT environment. Basically, if your nation does not exist in current times (2013), have a population of elves that "look like humans and pretty much are" (then why aren't they just fucking human in the first place?), or are from another world (hinting your nation is Future Tech) then this place is not for you. This storefront and other TECT storefronts only provides services, products, and assists MT nations and other entities of MT origin. This storefront (as well as other TECT storefronts) will accept modern nations with past technology (PT).

Discounts

• 2% for nations under 50 million in population (RP population only).
  • 5% to TECT allies.

Partners

United Kingdom of kykid8 International Airlines

A valued partner in the delivery of resources and personnel through means of air travel. Rest assured as these airlines deliver your vital resources as fast, safe, and efficiently as possible.

Clients

Brinkley Restaurants®

Vibrance Ocean Voyages

Station Locations

Blacklist

• E D F: For continuous one liner spamming, ignoring of warnings, ignoring the difference of this MT storefront and his PMT nation, and repeated breaking of rules. Proven as also a known spammer.
  • The Republic and Commonwealth of Akimonad: For minor OOC reasons which include toying with business.
  • The National Fascist State of Great Terran Republic: For the attempted theft of C.L.I. personnel, property, and the attempted theft of a friendly business' property. Also, for the personal grievances of both myself and the said friendly storefront. All of which are violations of OOC rules.
  • The Region of Sondria: For the repeated OOC hostilities, irc ambush, irc raiding, and general hatred shared by both Sondria and myself. The entire region is hereby banned from all TECT owned/ran storefronts; all prior orders/applications are hereby null & void. There will be very special exemptions made to Sondrian nations I may know; TG me to seek such permission. Such exempted nations are prohibited from assisting Sondrians with these forces/military wares/energy products or any other material that may sold on a TECT ran storefront; you are to use it for your own purposes only or to kill/harm other Sondrian nations IC. Any exempted nation found to be violating this ban will have their exemption pulled immediately and be added personally to the banishment list. This ban is the result of countless abuses suffered at the hands of Sondrian leaders and members who facilitated such abuses against myself and friends; you have only yourselves to blame. I don't want your business or your apologies anymore.
Last edited by Common Territories on Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:08 am, edited 25 times in total.

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:03 pm

Now Open for Business!

Commoner Energy Incorporated is now open for business. Sorry for the wait, I have been busy over the past few weeks and have been doing work on here little at a time. Any concerns or question can be Telegramed to me at any time. Thanks for doing business with C.E.I. today!

Venaleria
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Venaleria » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:54 pm

Crown Secretarial Services

Dear Sir or Madam,

Venaleria's Crown Secretarial Services would like to become a business partner with Commoner Energy Inc. We offer the best in the making of documents and official writings for world nations. In recent growths to the business, we have begun to offer services to other companies and businesses. You can find all of our information and some examples of our work at:

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=218882

Through this partnership, Crown would be honored to produce official documents or legislation for Commoner Energy Inc. as well as the renovation of the storefront and other tasks. Payment for our services would be a reduced price of NSD$8000.00 for each document as well as a simple advertisement on your storefront page. We hope this cooperation would lead to friendship between our organizations and the administration of an efficient company. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Jean-Jacques Dubois
Chief Executive Administrator
Crown Secretarial Services™
Vice President of Aurentina, representing Lüsen, District 375
Election Commissioner for the Red-Greens Party
NSG Senate Administrator
Ambassador to the Totally Rad Party
Join Sirius. Siriusly.
If you're going to spell my name, spell it correctly. Or you can just call me Ven or Venny.
"Is it behind the bunny?" "It IS the bunny!" -MP

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:10 pm

To: Jean-Jacques Dubois, Crown Secretarial Services
Subject: Your Offer
Encryption: Low

Dear Jean-Jacques Dubois,

After reviewing your offer, the board of directors have made their decision. We regret to inform you that we have decided to decline your offer. We thank you for your offer, but we do not require your company's services at this time. We will keep record of this offer and if we change our mind we will be sure to let you know. Thank you again for the offer and we hope still that this will become the start of a friendship between our company's.

Sincerely,
Commoner Energy Inc.

Lolomz
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lolomz » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:03 am

align=center]Application for Facility Construction[/align]

Name of country: the federalist state of lolomz
Population (RP population): 664 million
Type of facility/facilities (oil refinery, oil rig, oil well (and fields), nuclear power facility (plant), coal power facility, coal mine, natural gas facility, natural gas plant (for gathering and cleansing), solar panel field (quantity must be purchased above), wind turbine field (quantity must be purchased above), gas turbine power station, diesel engine power station, combined cycle plant, steam turbine plant, underwater turbine field (must be purchased above), hydroelectric dam, Pumped-Storage Hydroelectricity (PSH) station): all of them
Amount of facilities: 500 facilities i think is enough
Location(s): 20 in each city ( for more details send tg)
Pro: Suid Afrika, Imperial State of Iran, Rhodesia,Republic Of China ,Seperate but equal policy on the US, Capitalism,whites-only voting rights. Hasmite rule on jordan
Anti: Socialism/Social democracy/etc.. ,Palestine,Saudi Arabia,Islamic Republic Of Iran,end of the aparthied on Suid Afrika(South africa it's ilegtimate nation on my eyes).
RP Data :
Regime : Aparthied
RP name: The White Republic Of Suid Afrika
Prime Minister: Henrik Forward

Common Territories
Senator

Grand Re-Opening!

Postby Common Territories » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:52 pm

This is the re-opening of Commoner Energy Incorporated! After a leave of absence and followed closing of the storefront, I debated on having this storefront deleted by modification. In the end, I consulted with Maltropia in hopes of gaining some suggestions on fixing this storefront; why waste all the work I put into this storefront earlier right? This may not be the best energy storefront but I try my best to make this business profitable and helping to all customers. So, without further waiting, this is the official re-opening bump! What is new you may ask?

• New Application system: Applications were a bit overdone and contained slightly confusing questions; not to mention that information requested on apps were wasteful. So, all previous applications were condensed into a new and smaller application; this application can be used for basic ordering and reoccurring orders. A slightly redone facility application (may work on further later) has also been modified. Finally, I have added a suggestion question in both applications for you, the customer, to answer optionally; this question is fully optional and is for customers to make suggestions, complain, or inform me on something wrong with the storefront (other comments are also accepted). Remember to keep this comment clean and to follow forum rules.
  • Redone text: Text have been correct for grammar mistakes and other wrongful typing. Please inform me if I overlooked any mistakes.
  • New Rules Section: Rules section has been added that is from the Commoner League storefront. Although these have been edited to fit more into this storefront, most text was not changed too much. Still, be sure to read closely when companies are mentioned and if any rules (and their contents) apply separately to storefronts. Any questions you have on these rules can be addressed to me, the OP, any time.
  • OOC Section Condensed: Lacking the need, most of the OOC section has been condensed into its current state. Rule occupy the majority and other information is listed still. If you still need help or something is not clear, please let me know asap and I will assist you in any way possible -- correcting storefront problems as well.
  • New Energy Options (more to come): Some new options for products have been added. Other products will be added with time, please be patient and understanding as I search for new products for C.E.I. to sell. If there is anything you recommend or suggest, please leave me a telegram anytime or leave a comment.

Thank you for coming back and reading. I hope you enjoy the new storefront and remember the C.E.I. motto; "A Common energy, a Common need, a Common goal."
Last edited by Common Territories on Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:13 pm

To: Thomas L. Wright, CEO, Commoner Energy Inc.
From: Adrianna Colonna, Minister of Energy and Resources, the Allied States of New Edom
Subject: Alternative Energy Project

Dear Mr. Wright,

The long standing excellence of your company and your company's reputation for looking ever towards the future is why I am sending this letter to you, requesting that four wind turbine fields and four solar panel fields should be constructed in New Edom in order to begin a transition from more long term expensive and environmentally damaging energy sources can be done. The former company we had this arrangement with has gone bankrupt, and all projects have ceased. We believe the original sites are still more than adequate for purposes of construction.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Adrianna Colonna,
Minister of Energy and Resources

Name of country:The Allied States of New Edom
Type of facility/facilities:Solar Tracker Panels , HAWT Wind Turbines wind turbine field:
How many facilities (or just one facility) do you wish to open?:4 of each
Location(s): Harbourtown, Bara Province; Sterry, Haran Province; Dundabend, Raith Immel Province; Nass, Teman Province.
Last edited by New Edom on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:22 pm

New Edom wrote:-snip-

To: Adrianna Colonna, Minister of Energy and Resources, the Allied States of New Edom
Subject: Re: Alternative Energy Project
Encryption: Medium

Dear Minister Colonna,

Thank you for your letter. I am honored to know that you and the New Edomite government have chosen Commoner Energy Incorporated to fulfill the energy needs of your country. Commoner Energies is proud to deliver energy to nations in need -- whether it be in the form of oil, gas, wood, or stations to use these resources. Since our foundation in the late 18th century, C.E.I. has a promise that we value above all else: bringing a common energy to the common man. Your request to open wind turbine and solar panel facilities in your nation -- in the provided locations -- have been accepted! At a small percentage of the profits, your nation shall reap the energy produced by your very winds and solar rays. Thank you again for making C.E.I. your source of installations for renewable energy; we also would like to inform you that resource trade is also offered here at C.E.I. and at anytime, you can send us another letter for trade negotiations. Thank you for your business.

Sincerely,
Thomas L. Wright, CEO
Commoner Energy Inc.

Yukon River Wilderness
Attaché

Founded: Aug 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yukon River Wilderness » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:55 pm

From the desk of Kobuk Fairbanks, Head of State, The Arctic Frontier Conservatory of Yukon River Wilderness

Yukon River Wilderness would like to inquire about power solutions for a small island colony that will act as a supplying station for possible Antarctic colonization. You can read about the project here. Having explored the island for geothermal activity, we do not believe the island to have enough activity to support our colony, and have turned to other renewable sources of energy. The island, being located on the western edge of Tierra del Fuego in Patagonia, does not receive a lot of sunlight, so we figure solar power is out of the equation. However, the land being an island with no real western barriers, we are intrigued to some extent by tidal power. However, we must admit our main attraction is to wind energy. As any who have been to Patagonia can attest, the wind blows constantly in those latitudes, making wind power almost 100% reliable.

As the colony will comprise at most 75 households (more likely is that there will be half that number) and a small handful of domestic buildings such as a small warehouse (about the size of a double occupancy small plane hangar), a large greenhouse, and perhaps a cafe. In addition to these requirements, due to the distance between our extreme northern nation and this colony in the southern hemisphere, we will convert small UTV vehicles to electric power so as to avoid cost of shipping inordinate amounts of diesel fuel. We anticipate a vast majority of vehicles will operate in this manner, and due to the small number of households, do not anticipate more than 50 of these vehicles. All together, our engineers estimate a daily power consumption far less than even 1,000 households would use. The remainder of the island will be used for research and supply operations, with small caribou herds to be transported to the island to serve as a main food source.

Since our requirements would be so small, we are unsure what the best solution would be for our needs. Again, we are leaning to wind power as there is a nice hill site which would be subject to sustained winds, and because it is not burdensome if there are minor repairs or adjustments which must be made.

We request to consult the management of Commoner Energy on this matter, particularly on your recommendation and the price point. We look forward to your expertise, and anticipate purchasing within the next two weeks.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Kobuk Fairbanks
Who the heck is Yukon River Wilderness you might ask? Also known as Costa Aluria.

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:11 pm

Vibrance Ocean Voyages is an international cruiseliner dedicated to bringing wonderful people to wonderful environments without damaging those environments by our emissions. Our fleet has been solely reliant on biodiesel since 2010, at no small cost. Our company would like to know the ability of Commoner Energy to provide large scale biodiesel fuel on a regular basis. Our ships hold upwards of 1,000,000 gallons of fuel at a time. Given that this would be a large undertaking, if your company is able to provide reliable amounts of biodiesel, we would like to inquire about the price of purchasing very large quantities of this fuel from you.

Please provide us with your consultation on this matter. We look forward to your response.

With respect,
Charles Cassidy, CEO, Vibrance Ocean Voyages
Last edited by Costa Aluria on Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pauldustllah
Bureaucrat

Founded: Antiquity
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pauldustllah » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:27 am

To whom it may concern,
I am contacting your company today to place an order for crude oil. While the refining industry is a booming industry in the Imperial Kingdom our main crude oil importer will be facing a series of sanctions by our kingdom and the region we reside in. We are currently looking for crude oil exporters who may be able to step in continue to supply the crude we need to make up for the loss of supply. Thank you for your time,
Richard Pratt.
Vice President
Green-Glen Refining INC

Annual Reoccurring Delivery

Name of country: Imperial Kingdom of Pauldustllah
Name of client: Green-Glen Refining INC
Name of product(s) and quantity of product: Crude Oil 10,000,000 Barrels
Timeline of deliveries?:Monthly
If you have a starting offer for your annual payment, what is it?:$320,000,000 We are willing to pay each monthly delivery 30 days in advance.
Destination of product (port, certain location, etc.): North Channel Port, Imperial Kingdom of Pauldustllah
Do you qualify for a discount(s)? If so which one(s)?:no.
Any other information we need to know?: no
Would you like to critique our services/storefront? Any suggestions or comments (appropriate of course) are encouraged to better our storefront and services (not mandatory but optional): Not at this time

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:27 pm

To: Head of State, Kobuk Fairbanks
Subject: Re: Island Supply Request

Dear Mr. Fairbanks,

Thank you for your letter. I am honored to know that you came to CEI for your need in reliable energy for your colonial expansion. To answer your concerns directly -- yes, we can consult on the issue and offer you our services. As you have stated yourself in your letter, both seaborne and airborne sources are the best options for providing renewable energy to your island; for a smaller, more self sustaining community, renewable energy is the best choice to make. As we can attest to our list above (in facilities to open), we offer both water and air sources to these sources of energy. CEI offers a selection of water turbines to collect tidal energy and water current energy; we suggest this source if the tides are strong and if there are other water currents (both coastal and river) present around the island -- this would also allow more space on your island for whatever feasible needs your nation may consider. CEI offers both a HAWT and VAWT design that could fulfill your needs in energy; our VAWATS may be your best options based on size and compatibility with modern technology -- though the upkeep and cost to technology is more than what the HAWT turbines will do. HAWT's come only in large tower sizes and do not have any smaller versions that may provide more room; though there is no added upkeep or other added costs. You may go either route as we believe a single farm from both would provide enough energy needed by your island's residence; or two wind farms if you prefer.

As for the cost, there is none. CEI pays and constructs these facilities, maintains them, and consults you further in case of emergencies. Although you do not pay for these constructions; we will require routine payment for each billing residence receive. For example, if your electric bill standard is $78 NSD per months, CEI will receive a portion of said bill; our standard price is 5% of each bill, but like we always say here at CEI: "No Price is Set in Stone." So we will be happy to negotiate if that price is unacceptable; our goal is to please every customer and bring them an affordable price for energy -- if we can do anything to satisfy your needs, we will try to our fullest to accomplish them. If you agree, and select a plan of route, we will handle everything with your given permission to begin placing the necessary equipment in place. Thank you again for choosing CEI. Please have a energized and happy day.

Sincerely,
Raymond J. Coffman, COO
Commoner Energy Inc.

To: Charles Cassidy, CEO, Vibrance Ocean Voyages
Subject: Re: Biodiesel Supply Request

Dear Mr. Cassidy,

Thank you for your letter. I am honored to know that you came to CEI for your need in reliable energy for your cruise liners. CEI's goal in this business is to provide needed energy at a cheaper price possible -- your company is a prime example as we would like to help people all over the world enjoy their relaxing trips. To be direct with you, sir, we can and would be more than happy to provide the needed biodiesel for your cruise liners. Currently, we have biodiesel set at $112 per 40 gallon barrels as our standard market price; we are however happy to cut that price down to $81 NSD to help your business adapt to its changes and to assist growing even larger. This price, if you accept, will bring an estimate for a fully fueled liner to $2,025,000 NSD; we hope this price is acceptable for your company, and if not, please let us know and we can discuss a new price. Thank you again for choosing CEI. Please have a energized and happy day.

Sincerely,
Raymond J. Coffman, COO
Commoner Energy Inc.

To: Richard Pratt, Vice President, Green-Glen Refining INC
Subject: Re: Biodiesel Supply Request

Dear Mr. Pratt,

Thank you for your letter. I am honored to know that you came to CEI for your need in reliable energy for your company in your time of need. CEI's goal in this business is to provide needed energy at a cheaper price possible -- your company is a prime example as we would like to help your nation's people continue to enjoy oil based products and to keep work for your employees. To be direct with you, sir, we can and would be more than happy to provide the needed crude oil to your company. Your order is accepted! This will bring an estimate for your order to $320,000,000 NSD annually (monthly); which you are free to pay at the beginning or end of the monthly basis. Thank you again for choosing CEI. Please have a energized and happy day.

Sincerely,
Raymond J. Coffman, COO
Commoner Energy Inc.

TheRepublic of Plato
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby TheRepublic of Plato » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:15 pm

Official Cable of the Republic of Plato

Recipient: Commoner Energy Inc.
Classification: Not Secret

CC: The Executor
From: Appointee Holly Kean of the Energy Commission, Appointee Demeter Halo of the Commerce and Economical Control and Benefit Commission

The Republic of Plato has an expansive territory with many citizens and high tech industries that demand a constant flow of energy. Here in the Republic the environment is very important to us, our citizens cannot be happy if their surrounding are polluted and the sky is covered in smog. It is therefore our goal to achieve the goal of having completely green energy sources within the next ten years. That means phasing out our coal and oil plants for more environmentally friendly means. We will tackle this challenge with a two pronged approach. First, we will build wind farms, solar farms, and hydroelectric farms on the seabed to supply a constant flow of power to the nation. These resources will be accompanied by our second clean power generation program, nuclear power plants. These seven nuclear power plants will power the nine largest cities in the Republic; Athens, Istanbul, Izmir, Patrai, Sparta, Traklion, Aydin, Thessaloniki, and Katerini. They will be built a safe distance from their population centers and the waste will either be utilized as fuel for the future Platonic Space Corps, recycled for use in the medical and technology fields, or safely disposed of in a new vault being constructed in the desert of the Turkish Province.

The plan outlined above is a result of the Energy Transformation Act. As our first nuclear power plants begin their testing phases we begin our demand for uranium to fuel them. That is where your company steps in. We vetted several corporations to supply us with fuel, our territory does not contain any amount of material that would be substantial enough to meet our energy needs, and Commoner Energy Inc. came out on top of the list. As more reactors our built and prepared for operation we will raise our yearly order amount until it reaches around thirty times what it is now, this amount is to "test fire" our new technology and learn how to properly use it over the course of the construction of the others. The Executor, while reading the file compiled for him on your company, also decided that Commoner Energy would be a perfect company to help establish our nations usage of wind generated power and hydro turbine generated power. We hope you will agree to do business with our great republic and if all goes well we ill keep you in mind for our future needs. Below you will find our appropriate paperwork.

Name of country: TheRepublic of Plato
Name of product(s) and quantity of product (tonnes, barrels, 1,000s m³, or cords): 10.5 long tonnes of U-235
Timeline of deliveries? (monthly, quarterly, yearly, or specify other): 2.65 long tonnes delivered per quarter
If you have a starting offer for your annual payment, what is it?: $1,176,000
Destination of product (port, certain location, etc.): The ports of Patras, Istanbul, and Heraklion.

Application for Facility Construction

Name of country: TheRepublic of Plato
Type of facility/facilities (oil refinery, oil rig, oil well (and fields), nuclear power facility (plant), coal power facility, coal mine, natural gas facility, natural gas plant (for gathering and cleansing), solar panel field, wind turbine field, gas turbine power station, diesel engine power station, combined cycle plant, steam turbine plant, underwater turbine field, hydroelectric dam, Pumped-Storage Hydroelectricity (PSH) station, or other facility specifically): Sea based turbine fields and wind fields
How many facilities (or just one facility) do you wish to open?: two
Location(s): One field will be constructed between the island of Corfu and the Albanian Province and consist of turbines and sea based wind fields. The other will consist of solely turbines and on the bed of the Dardanelles Straight.
Note: As we like to keep our citizens as happy as possible and keep energy as a free commodity to the people our government will be the direct purchasers of the power produced at these locations at whatever fair price we will negotiate upon. We will then handle the distribute the power among our nation. After our energy transformation is complete, which will take a few more years, we will begin inquiries into purchasing the facilities for our own government operation.

Honorably,

Holly Kean
Appointee of the Energy Commission
Corps of Commissions
The Republic of Plato

Demeter Halo
Appointee of the Commerce and Economical Control and Benefit Commission
Corps of Commissions
The Republic of Plato
Last edited by TheRepublic of Plato on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:40 pm

To: Appointees Holly Kean & Demeter Halo
Subject: Re: Energy Transformation Act

Dear Appointees,

Thank you for your letter. I am honored to know that you came to CEI for assistance in your new energy program. To answer your concerns directly -- yes. CEI is more than happy to assist your program in any way that we can; providing nuclear fuel and constructing facilities for energy production would bring both energy and work to your nation. We are happy to see your nation turning a new leaf to work for the better, cleaner, planet. Your applications have been accepted along with your price range ($1,176,000 overall). Your order will be shipped according to your requested time frame. Your requested facilities shall be handled accordingly: HAWT fields will be established in wind fields, and Axial Tidal Turbines shall be deployed for tidal energy.

As for the costs, there is none initially. CEI pays and constructs these facilities, maintains them, and consults you further in case of emergencies; majority employees are also locally hired. Although you do not pay for these constructions; we will require routine payment for each billing residence receive. For example, if your electric bill standard is $78 NSD per months, CEI will receive a portion of said bill; our standard price is 5% of each bill, but like we always say here at CEI: "No Price is Set in Stone." So we will be happy to negotiate if that price is unacceptable; our goal is to please every customer and bring them an affordable price for energy -- if we can do anything to satisfy your needs, we will try to our fullest to accomplish them. Considering your nation's policy on energy, we estimate an average bill would range between $50 to $80 NSD every month; therefore, our estimate would put an average bill to $62 NSD. Our proposal is $6.25 per Kilowatt. If you agree, we will handle everything with your given permission to begin placing the necessary equipment in place and delivering your shipments of fuel. Thank you again for choosing CEI. Please have a energized and happy day.

Sincerely,
Raymond J. Coffman, COO
Commoner Energy Inc.
Last edited by Common Territories on Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheRepublic of Plato
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby TheRepublic of Plato » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:05 pm

Official Cable of the Republic of Plato

Recipient: Commoner Energy Inc.
Classification: Not Secret

CC: The Executor
From: Appointee Holly Kean of the Energy Commission, Appointee Demeter Halo of the Commerce and Economical Control and Benefit Commission

Our citizens don't receive energy bills. Instead the government supplies them with energy in bulk. Every citizen works for spending money that they can apply to anything they like from a larger home to an XBOx perhaps, but basic necessities, such as the base housing cost, electricity, food, and health insurance, among others, are supplied to them and funded though taxes and government export of products. For these reason our government will buy the energy directly from your corporation. Our negotiating price on this standpoint is $6.05NSD per Kilowatt.

As to the effect the above policies affect the workers you wire, do not be worried. We will send you the tax information once you start setting up human resources assets in the Republic. The policies above, though, do bring us to the next point. Once the energy shift is over, which could take up to fifteen years, we would like to start buying your facilities, but continue using you as our fuel provider and technical support, so they would come under government control and management. Specific details can be arranged in the future as well as a payment plan window to buy the facilities in section, but that is far off and subject to change as a result of the direction the Republic takes until then.

We have completed the necessary paperwork and your foreign workers have been cleared to enter the nation and are welcomed at any time for a tour of our capital, Athens, or any one of our beautiful sites. We would also like to extend the courtesy of business to your executive staff to be welcome to have a retreat in our nation at any time, free of cost.

We hope to hear from you soon,

Holly Kean
Appointee of the Energy Commission
Corps of Commissions
The Republic of Plato

Demeter Halo
Appointee of the Commerce and Economical Control and Benefit Commission
Corps of Commissions
The Republic of Plato

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:57 pm

To: Appointees Holly Kean & Demeter Halo
Subject: Re: Energy Transformation Act

Dear Appointees,

Thank you for your letter. $6.05 per Kilowatt is an acceptable price for energy with us. Thank you again for choosing CEI; we are honored we were your choice in energy. With both ends of the paperwork now complete, please expect jobs to be open and our few employees to be making the trip over. We will also keep into consideration for your nation to host such events like retreats and conferences. Thank you and please have a energized and happy day.

Sincerely,
Raymond J. Coffman, COO
Commoner Energy Inc.

Icatus
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Icatus » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:38 pm

Application for Facility Construction

Name of country: Icatus
Type of facility/facilities: Oil Refinery, Nuclear Power Facility, Natural Gas Facility, Solar Panel Field (Tracking), Steam Turbine Plant.
How many facilities (or just one facility) do you wish to open?: 6 Oil refineries, 4 Nuclear power facilities, 10 Natural gas facilities, 15 solar fields (150 panels each, tracking variety), 4 Steam turbine plants.
Location(s): Cosa Mesa, Unin, Escanit, Countryside.
Would you like to critique our services/storefront? Any suggestions or comments (appropriate of course) are encouraged to better our storefront and services (not mandatory but optional): How many default panels in a Solar Field. Other than that, very good!
Population: 217 Million
Military: 684,315
Tech: Modern

Factbook, lists most military and other fairly-important information.

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:11 pm

To: The Icatus Government
Subject: Re: App

To whom this concerns,

Thank you for your letter. We are happy that you chose us over our many competitors around the world. Commoner Energies is dedicated to providing safe and equally cheap energy to the everyday man; we want to help power the world through green and other sources of energy. Your application has been accepted! Please note that these facilities are bought and constructed by us and we'll handle everything else. All that we ask is a 5% fee per kilowatt used per household; 5% is our standard price range per kilowatt and if you'd like to negotiate a lower fee, then we welcome it as per our "Not set in stone policy". As you are reading this mail, our specialists and construction partners have begun working with you to establish these facilities. We are happy to not only report that we will be bring energy to your people soon, but we will also have plenty of job openings for your people. Thank you again for choosing CEI and please have a energized and happy day.

Sincerely,
Raymond J. Coffman, COO
Commoner Energy Inc.

Your note has been taken. I have usually considered not placing a number because orders would be multiple of said product, or at least that's how I thought that would come out. Regardless, I figured I wouldn't need to make a specific number existent but I will immediately work on a number and post it ASAP to associated areas. Thank you for the criticism.
Last edited by Common Territories on Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tuskamo
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tuskamo » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:35 pm

To: Commoner Energy Inc.

Dear Sir or Madam,

Banana Industries Inc. is a company in which, sells technology such as tablets and phones. We would like to have some of our products be powered by the sun, or to be better specific, have solar panels attached to the backs of the following products: MYPhone, MYPad, Smart Watch, and Right On to make them more eco-friendly. So, we ask you to help supply small solar panels about 6*4, 3*4, and 4*5 inches each month to our headquarters. In return, we'll be glad to lend 10% of our revenue to you each month.

Please read the Becoming a Partner or Supplier of our Terms and Conditions at www.banana.com/termsandc before accepting.

Thank You,
Steve Georges
CEO and Founder of Banana
sgeorges@banana.com
Last edited by Tuskamo on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:19 pm

To: Steve Georges, Founder and CEO of Banana
Subject: Re: Panel Proposal

Dear Mr. Georges,

Thank you for your letter. We are happy that you chose us over our many competitors around the world for your energy needs. Commoner Energies is dedicated to providing safe and equally cheap energy to the everyday man; we want to help power the world through green and other sources of energy. I am saddened though to inform you that we cannot construct such a solar panel device. The logistics going into such a project are risky (although ideally profitable too if sold correctly) -- that however is not the reason we cannot fulfill your request. The simple fact is that the technology does not exist; by this, I mean that solar panel units do not exist small enough for phones that can solely power the device; an example would be a calculator that runs on solar energy -- although it can run on it, calculators do no operate on high energy nor compute complicated actions. The simple fact is that this concept is unavailable for some time until the coming future.

However; Commoner Energy Incorporated is dedicated to assisting your company by any means possible. We can offer other minor products that could be used in the absence of the greater technology needed that you desire. For example, we offer small efficient batteries that easily fit into phones ; our suggestion is to bring out a line (if you haven't) that allow these batteries to be removable easily -- that way, you can charge your battery while using another that's fully charged. Another idea that we can sell you is a solar panel charger that absorbs solar energy to charge phones/devices; although not very powerful, it can charge any solar light, even non-visible light. We hope these two suggestions spark your interest as we really do want to help provide power to your devices for the better of humanity. Thank you again for choosing CEI and please have a energized and happy day.

Sincerely,
Raymond J. Coffman, COO
Commoner Energy Inc.

Cruix
Attaché

Founded: Dec 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cruix » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:12 pm

_The Cruix National Mail

To: Commoner Energy inc.
Subject: Annual Delivery Form

_Dear Raymond J. Coffman,

_The Empire of Cruix is happy to buy quite the amount of products from your store. We will be happy to do buisness again with you _in the future. You may find the attached form below.

Name of country: The Empire of Cruix
Name of client (if national government is not the purchaser): Government
Name of product(s) and quantity of product (tonnes, barrels, 1,000s m³, or cords): Uranium x10500, Kerosene x1000, Butane x250, Biodiesel x500, M85 x1500
Timeline of deliveries? (monthly, quarterly, yearly, or specify other): 3-5 months per year
If you have a starting offer for your annual payment, what is it?: No, a fair monthly payment is fine
Destination of product (port, certain location, etc.): Cruix Energy co. in Balxmor
Do you qualify for a discount(s)? If so which one(s)?: No
Any other information we need to know?: Very dangerous delivery, please keep safe at alll times, deliver by cargo plane, and port to Cruix international airport
Would you like to critique our services/storefront? Any suggestions or comments (appropriate of course) are encouraged to better our storefront and services (not mandatory but optional): Not now, its very good, except eletrical energy products could also be sold[/blocktext]

_Signed,
_- Commander Shepard,
_SR-2 Space Fleet

Last edited by Cruix on Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Capital: Balxmor
Currency: Credit, 1CR = $2.50
Royal Treasury: 9,452,802,125,985 CR
Military Progression: ____________ 82%
Nation Status: White, [Green], Blue, Yellow, Orange, Red, Black
Region: Europeia
Religion: Neopaganism

Economic Left/Right: -2.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.36

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:28 pm

To: The Government of The Empire of Cruix
Subject: Re: Resource Application

To whom this may concern,

Thank you for your letter. We are happy that you chose us over our many competitors around the world for your energy needs. Commoner Energies is dedicated to providing safe and equally cheap energy to the everyday man; we want to help power the world through green and other sources of energy. I am happy to say that that your application has been accepted! Your total cost, per quarterly lapse, will arise to $1,176,008,600. Your shipments will arrive to your destination safely on time every quarter. Thank you again for choosing CEI and please have a energized and happy day.

Sincerely,
Raymond J. Coffman, COO
Commoner Energy Inc.

Thank you for the suggestion. Please TG me some time about what products you think I should add; there are after all a various amount of electrical energy products on the market.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade