NATION

PASSWORD

Saurisian Embassy Program V. 2 (All Techs)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Zaeus
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaeus » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:26 pm

Basic Info

Full nation name: The Confederacy of Zaeus
National leader's name: Dominator Ova
Views on Saurisia: Positive
Views on the Dinosaurs First Party: Doesn't know enough to have a well-rounded opinion, but it seems capable enough
Views on Dinosaurs: Positive, though up until recently, we thought they were all extinct
Views on Sapient Reptilians: Positive, as the handful that are in our country are law-abiding and very productive; there is racial prejudice, but it's largely directed at other hominids (humans, Lucians, gorillas, paranthropi, etc.)

Ambassador's information:

Full ambassador's name: Willem Rogaire Novus
Citizenship: Zaean
Species: Chimpanzee
Spouse: None (he's never enjoyed long-term relationships, though rumor has it that he has a few illegitimate children)
Languages spoken: English, French, Panthoot (ancestral chimp language)
Criminal record: When he was sixteen, he was arrested for throwing a rock at a human's head
Background: After serving in the military for three years, he served as a senator's aid for one year, before spending most of his twenties as a drunkard and womanizer. He was found by a friend from the military who got him another government job and put him through rehab. After demonstrating considerable skill dealing with individuals from other countries, he was appointed as the ambassador to Saurisia.

Embassy information:

Number of embassy staff: Five
Number of security staff: Six
Vehicles used (and number of each): One black 2014 Corolla, two black armored military jeeps
Firearms used by security: Heckler and Koch G36 and P30
Embassy size (in square yards): 280
Declare any items of note that you will be bringing (Plants, animals, etc.): Lots of fruit (pears, bananas, oranges, papayas, grapes)
Special requests: High ceiling with overhangs to allow for swinging, and preferably built near a fruit and vegetable market

Maya Kaya Raya
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Maya Kaya Raya » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:06 am

Basic Info

Full nation name: The Community of Maya Kaya Raya
National leader's name: Father Lord of Greatness, Successfulness, and Intelligently Adam Newton Descent of Maya
Views on Saurisia: Great Nation
Views on the Dinosaurs First Party: Successful Party
Views on Dinosaurs: Powerful Animals
Views on Sapient Reptilians: Good Reptilians

Ambassador's information

Full ambassador's name: Gentleman of Intelligently Newman Johanna Kindle Descent of Kaya
Citizenship: Descent of Kaya
Species: Human
Spouse: Yours Husband of You Lady Sarah Sabrina Johanna Kindle Descent of Maya
Languages spoken: English, Mayan, Kayak, Rayar
Criminal record: Clean
Background: Came from Noble Descent of Kaya

Embassy information

Number of embassy staff: 12
Number of security staff: 10
Vehicles used (and number of each): Toyota Vios (12), Security Guard Vans (2)
Firearms used by security: Sword, Shield, Grenade, Long guns
Embassy size (in square yards): 200 square yards
Declare any items of note that you will be bringing (Plants, animals, etc.): Maya Kaya Raya books
Special requests: We hope That Gentlemen and Ladies all over the Successfulness of Saurisian can be friend to all of Gentlemen and Ladies from Maya Kaya Raya
Last edited by Maya Kaya Raya on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

The New Trilateral
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Trilateral » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:58 pm

Basic Info

Full nation name: The Parliamentarian Republic of The New Trilateral
National leader's name: (No Leader) The Executive Branch is made of Committees.
Views on Saurisia: Remains Respected by most of the Populous.
Views on the Dinosaurs First Party: Neutral
Views on Dinosaurs: As long as our diplomatic crew is not eaten, we remain fine. If attacked we will stand and fight.
Views on Sapient Reptilians: Treated at the Same as Humans. It matters that they are sentient. If attacked we will stand and fight.

Full ambassador's name: Daniel Maroon Forrester
Citizenship: The New Trilateral Citizen (We call them Triads officially, although it is never used :lol2:)
Spouse: He is a Bachelor
Languages spoken: English and Japanese (He retains a translator for all other languages)
Criminal record: He remains clean.
Background: He grew up in a small rural rice farm in Sejumin. Most of his life is not notable. However, Daniel did sign up to fight the Communist Party. He did not end up in combat. His education consists of diplomacy, and Saurisian Culture.

Embassy information:

Number of embassy staff: 7 (3 Advisors) (2 Secretaries) (1 National Lieutenant) (1 Janitor)
Number of security staff: 13 (4 Body Guards) (4 Special Defensive Measure Units) (3 Drivers) (2 Security Guards)
Vehicles used (and number of each): 3 Armored SUVs, 1 Armored Helicopter (No Weapons)
Firearms used by security: Everyman on Security carries a handgun of his choice, as well as embassy staff. Six Military Style Sub-Machine Guns are ready for extreme measure. We have noted that you a dinosaur population and have armed the embassy with tranquilizers strong enough to put one to sleep.
Embassy size (in square yards): 120 Square Yards.
Declare any items of note that you will be bringing (Plants, animals, etc.): Alcohol (Almost everyone is addicted to it in the New Trilateral in some small measure. This does not mean they are violent. They are not. Just expect to see a lot)
Special requests: On landing, it would be nice to meet your minister of foreign affairs or the equivalent.

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:23 pm

Official Communique from the Saurisian Department of Foreign Affairs

The requests for embassies from Zaeus, Waya Kaya Raya, and The New Trilateral are hereby accepted. The Zaeusan's embassy will be built near a fruit market and will be tall enough for them to swing around. The Maya Kaya Raya will be allowed to bring their books while the Trilateralans can bring in their alcohol. We shall arrange a meeting between myself and the Trilaterans as part of their request.

We thank you for helping establish ties with our fair nation, may Maia bless you eternally and may Saur protect you.

Beth Sanderson
Secretary of Foreign Affairs
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

Steampunk Mars
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Steampunk Mars » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:12 pm

<OOC Note: Steampunk Mars interacts with the majority of NS nations via dimensional portal. If you can accept this as the means of contact between the Saurisian reality and the SM reality, we'd like to apply for an embassy.>

Basic Info

Full nation name: The British Imperial Territories of Mars
National leader's name: Her Imperial Majesty Queen Victoria II. Lord Malcolm Rosswell is the current Governor-General of Mars.
Views on Saurisia: Saurisia is a strong state with an understandable concern for its own diverse species and a superior economy. While we are somewhat uncomfortable by the stances taken by some more extreme members of its ruling party and the non-inclusion of other sapient species (namely humans) in some of its higher levels of society, we recognize that Saurisia's is a different reality with its own history of interaction between the groups.
Views on the Dinosaurs First Party: In the Saurisian context, the Party makes perfect sense, from the information we have been able to glean.
Views on Dinosaurs: The Dinosauria are some of the most impressive creatures in the cosmos. We have some living examples on Venus (and no-one knows how they got there).
Views on Sapient Reptilians: Denizens of other realities have their own rules and do not necessarily conform to what is known in this one. Our first transdimensional contact was with sapient mushroom people. Sapient reptilians is par for the course.

Full ambassador's name: Sir John Wellington Greene, KCMG
Citizenship: British
Species: Homo sapiens
Spouse: Lady Heather MacAulay
Languages spoken: English, Turkish, Sablai Martian
Criminal record: None, of course. People with criminal records are not permitted to become Her Majesty's representatives overseas.
Background: Former representative of the British Crown in the Ottoman Turkish territory on Mars. He has been prevailed upon to join the interdimensional division of the British diplomatic corps since the invention of the Rabbithole dimensional portal device.

Embassy information:

Number of embassy staff: 8
Number of security staff: 6
Vehicles used (and number of each): 1x steam carriage for urban use. 1x Mars Rover for potential use in Saurisian outback regions. We are willing to disarm this vehicle, but note that Saurisia is home to numerous large and dangerous wild dinosaurs.
Firearms used by security: 6x Martini-Henry rifles, 6x Webley service pistols, ceremonial swords.
Embassy size (in square yards): 120 sq. yd. We are pleased to note that you use real measurements rather than that silly French Metric nonsense. However, your pint is too small for a proper beer.
Declare any items of note that you will be bringing (Plants, animals, etc.): Some alcohol for personal use and to serve at diplomatic functions. A few specimen Martian plants and plant-fungi, which we are perfectly willing to subject to whatever inspections and quarantines you see fit to impose.
Special requests: None at this time.
The year is 1893 | Queen Victoria II | Overall Factbook | The Solar System | May Contain Nuts
There is life on Mars. Real-world astronomy can go jump.

Hyfling
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hyfling » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:11 am

Hello Saurisia, the Government of Hyfling would like to exchange embassies with your great nation.

Signed:
-President, Taegen Smith
-Head of the HBA, Marcel Grey

Basic Info

Full nation name: The Double State of Hyfling
[b]National leader's name: Taegen Smith
Views on Saurisia: Neutral/positive, a strong nation
Views on the Dinosaurs First Party: Interested in their ideology
Views on Dinosaurs: Fascinated, dragons exist in Hyfling and are considered close relations to dinosaurs
Views on Sapient Reptilians: Completely fine, if a little weirded out

Full ambassador's name: Janice Ean
Citizenship: Hyfling
Spouse: N/A
Languages spoken: English, Chinese and Italian
Criminal record: None
Background: Former head of Hyfling's most prestigious university

Embassy information:

Number of embassy staff: 12
Number of security staff: 7
Vehicles used (and number of each): 2x specilized humvees, 1x HM limousine
Firearms used by security: pistols, assault rifles
Embassy size (in square yards):230 square yards
Declare any items of note that you will be bringing (Plants, animals, etc.): Nothing to declare
Special requests: If possible, can you establish an embassy in Hyfling? Application is here.
Last edited by Hyfling on Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:50 pm

The embassy requests from the British Territories of Mars and Hyfling are hereby accepted and work shall begin on their respective embassies immediately. The British Martians are allowed to bring their alcohol and Martian flora with them, though the latter will be inspected to ensure they will not be potentially deadly given their interdimensional and extraterrestrial status. The Hyflingians' request for us to apply for an embassy of our own in their own program is duly noted and will be carried out shortly.

We thank you for helping establish ties with our fair nation, may Maia bless you eternally and may Saur protect you.

Beth Sanderson
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
MT FT Embassy

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!

Merconitonitopia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 29, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Merconitonitopia » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:27 am

THE DICTATORSHIP OF MERCONITONITOPIA

The Merconitonitopian government wishes to form an embassy with your esteemed nation,
the United Dinosaur States of Saurisisia.

Signed,

-King Infuschein
-Kan Yayrick
-Hens Lehkton

Application:

Basic Info:

Full nation name: The Dictatorship of Merconitonitopia
National leader's name: Supreme Leader King Infuschein
Views on Saurisia: Far too capitalist, nowhere near enough social equality, though I admire your economy, I'll give you that.
Views on the Dinosaurs First Party: Too nationalist, capitalist and anti-LGBT.
Views on Dinosaurs: I find them interesting. I used to be really into evolution and all that jazz when I was younger.
Views on Sapient Reptilians: They are majestic.

Full ambassador's name: Gavin Dans
Citizenship: Mercuran
Spouse: N/A
Languages spoken: English
Background: N/A

Embassy information:

Number of embassy staff: 9
Vehicles used (and number of each): x1 Leopard 2A5
Firearms used by security: Glock 21
Embassy size (in square yards): You can decide on a decent size.
Declare any items of note that you will be bringing (Plants, animals, etc.): None
Special requests: N/A

Sign here:

Accepted: [ ] Rejected: [ ]
Last edited by Merconitonitopia on Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:16 pm

(OOC: Bump)
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
MT FT Embassy

Dinosaurs rule!

Saurapolis
Attaché

Founded: Nov 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurapolis » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:15 pm

Basic Info

Full nation name: The State of Saurapolis
National leader's name: Executive Chairman Alexia Doolittle
Views on Saurisia: Are you our long-lost kin?
Views on the Dinosaurs First Party: A little extreme, but given the reactions of some humans to our anthropomorphic Transformed, we can totally see where you're coming from.
Views on Dinosaurs: AWESOME.
Views on Sapient Reptilians: Sapience is a good thing. It's defined by internal characteristics rather than external ones.

Full ambassador's name: Ambassador Kayleigh Ryan
Citizenship: Saurapolitan
Species: She's an anthropomorphic Parasaurolophus. It's still an open question whether the Transformed count as modified humans or as divergent species.
Spouse: Unmarried.
Languages spoken: English and Cherokee.
Criminal record: None.
Background: One of the Transformed (see "Origins" section of Factbook on nation page) who was her species' representative on the Interspecies Council from 2004-2011. She served as Foreign Affairs advisor on the Executive Committee from 2007-2011.

Embassy information:

Number of embassy staff: 3
Number of security staff: 3
Vehicles used (and number of each): 1 armoured limousine-type vehicle ought to suffice.
Firearms used by security: Tasers, pistols, possibly some shotguns.
Embassy size (in square yards): We are a small city-state. We do not require anything grandiose. A medium-sized apartment or similar would be quite sufficient.
Declare any items of note that you will be bringing (Plants, animals, etc.): Nothing to declare.
Special requests:

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:18 am

The embassy request from Saurapolis is hereby accepted and we will begin retrofitting an old urban apartment to serve as your embassy. I hope ambassador Ryan will be most comfortable here in Saurisia. Our scientists will be most curious about your people's origins considering they are so vastly different from our own.

Beth Sanderson
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
MT FT Embassy

Dinosaurs rule!

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:06 am

(OOC: Bump)
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
MT FT Embassy

Dinosaurs rule!

Ziketonia
Envoy

Founded: Aug 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ziketonia » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:38 pm

Basic Info
Full nation name: Kingdom of Ziketonia
National leader's name: King Richard XVI
Views on Saurisia: potential allies
Views on the Dinosaurs First Party: n/a
Views on Dinosaurs: OK
Views on Sapient Reptilians: OK

Full ambassador's name: Chris Hunter
Citizenship: Ziketonian
Species: human
Spouse: Jane
Languages spoken: English, Gaelic, French
Criminal record: n/a
Background: nephew of David Hunter, former Prime Minister of Ziketonia

Embassy information:
Number of embassy staff: 10
Number of security staff: 12
Vehicles used (and number of each): 1 black hybrid sedan with bulletproof windows
Firearms used by security: .44 caliber handguns
Embassy size (in square yards): 750 square yards
Declare any items of note that you will be bringing (Plants, animals, etc.): n/a
Special requests: n/a

Anzinzar
Envoy

Founded: May 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Anzinzar Embassy Application

Postby Anzinzar » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:10 pm

To: Whomever It May Concern, Saurisisia Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find attached our application to establish an embassy within your nation. We hope this will enable close links between our two nations.

Regards, Arik Okuda, Anzinzar Minister for Foreign Affairs

Basic Info

Full nation name: the Greater Republic of Anzinzar
National leader's name: President Kevas Natrel
Views on Saurisia: Neutral
Views on the Dinosaurs First Party: Your internal politics are not for us to judge
Views on Dinosaurs: Neutral
Views on Sapient Reptilians: Friendly

Full ambassador's name: Morgai Grangrilik
Citizenship: Anzinzari
Species: Odrygy
Spouse: None
Languages spoken: Kathyr, Vaghorg, English
Criminal record: N/A
Background: The son of a third generation immigrant. Studied at the most prestigious university at Qandar. Has served with the Foreign Office for the past 18 years in various capacities, and has been an outspoken supporter for equal rights for all sapients in Anzinzar (which is ~97% Human).

Embassy information:

Number of embassy staff: 5
Number of security staff: 12
Vehicles used (and number of each): 3 armored bio-fueled SUV's
Firearms used by security: Zt-251e NS Rifles and Zt-138d NS Pistols
Embassy size (in square yards): 484 sq yards
Declare any items of note that you will be bringing (Plants, animals, etc.): None
Special requests: We would be most honoured if you would open an embassy within Anzinzar, to promote better understanding between our cultures
Last edited by Anzinzar on Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Generation 324 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment).
About Me
Anzinar National FactbookAnzinar Embassy Program
Anzinzar's Qorim Anudar International Airport

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:32 pm

The embassy request from Anzinzar is hereby accepted, we hope ambassador Morlogai enjoys his duration here in Saurisia. We will happily consider applying for the Anzinzar embassy program in turn and hope that this will strengthen relations between our two countries.

Beth Sanderson
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
MT FT Embassy

Dinosaurs rule!

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:59 pm

((Time for another bump.))
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
MT FT Embassy

Dinosaurs rule!

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:03 pm

(OOC: Bump again)
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
MT FT Embassy

Dinosaurs rule!

Anollasia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 05, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Anollasia » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:36 pm

Basic Info

Full nation name: The Peaceful Republic of Anollasia
National leader's name: Prime Minister Selim Atacan
Views on Saurisia: Neutral, the populace doesn't know about Saurisia.
Views on the Dinosaurs First Party: Neutral
Views on Dinosaurs: ''Weren't they extinct?'' Is what the average Joe would think. ''As long as they don't disturb us, they're ok.'' Is what the government says.
Views on Sapient Reptilians: Neutral

Full ambassador's name:
Citizenship: Kemal Karaca
Spouse: Elif Karaca
Languages spoken: English, Turkish, Anollasian, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Latin
Background: Born in Jefferton, Anollasia, graduated from University of Jefferton, he is a member of the Council of Legislation.

Embassy information:

Number of embassy staff: 30
Number of security staff: 10
Vehicles used (and number of each): 1 bulletproof Toyota Venza, 1 bulletproof Hummer
Firearms used by security: 10 pistols, 5 knives
Embassy size (in square yards): It doesn't matter. Something small is ok.
Special requests: Put a 10 metre security wall around the embassy.

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:33 pm

The embassy request from the Republic of Anollasia is hereby accepted, we sincerely hope that ambassador Karaca will enjoy his/her duration in Saurisia. Construction on the embassy will begin immediately with a ten 'meter' high wall around the perimeter as per their request.

Beth Sanderson
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
MT FT Embassy

Dinosaurs rule!

Croxoco
Envoy

Founded: Dec 13, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Croxoco » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:05 am

Full nation name: Croxoco
Head of State: King Charles XV
Head of Government: Prime Minister Edward Grey
Views on Saurisia: Potential Peacetime Ally
Views on the Dinoist Party: Croxoco is impartial to the domestic politics of foreign Nation-States, thus cannot comment
Views on Dinosaurs: Impartial
Views on Sapient Reptilians: Impartial
Views on Scalies: Neutral Impartial

Full ambassador's name: John Franks
Citizenship: Croxoconian
Species: Human (Homo Sapiens Sapiens)
Spouse: Eliza Franks
Languages spoken: English, French, German, Mandarin and Russian
Criminal record: No Criminal Record
Background: John Franks served as a diplomatic courier for two years, before returning home and being elected to the Croxoconian House of Commons. After loosing out on the progressive party nomination to the prime ministry to the current prime minister 4 years later, he was appointed by said prime minister as Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs, before resigning 7 years later at the beginning of Edward Grey's fourth prime ministerial term, due to the stress involved in leading the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. The date of his resignation was March 1st, 2013. After that, he has held a variety of administrative posts at the Foreign office.

Embassy information:

Number of embassy staff: 28
Vehicles used (and number of each): None (there is nothing wrong with a good walk)
Firearms used by security:
9mm Pistols (9)
Electronic Tasers (14)
Embassy size (in square yards): 2,350 sq yards

All expenses incurred by the Croxoconian Embassy, along with all expenses incurred by the host state in relation to the Croxoconian Embassy, will be paid for, in full, by the Croxoconian Foreign Office, on behalf of HM Government of Croxoco.

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:53 pm

The embassy request from the Kingdom of Croxoco is hereby accepted, we sincerely hope that ambassador Franks will enjoy his duration in Saurisia. Construction on the embassy will begin immediately with the right size as they have requested, we are indeed happy to see you are helping pay for the expenses in the construction.

We thank you for helping establish ties with our fair nation, may Maia bless you eternally and may Saurus protect you.

Beth Sanderson
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
MT FT Embassy

Dinosaurs rule!

Post War America
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 05, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Post War America » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:31 pm

Basic Info

Full nation name: The United Socialist States of America
National leader's name: PRESIDENT Nataliya Valinova, however most communications direct to national leadership of The United Socialist States should be addressed to FOREIGN MINISTER Marcus Castillo
Views on Saurisia: A nation of sapient dinosaurs is intriguing.
Views on the Dinosaurs First Party: Crypto-Fascism is an ideology that is frowned upon. However, as a mostly clean party without a current dossier of human rights abuses, the United Socialist States is in no right to complain.
Views on Dinosaurs: Intriguing, if a bit intimidating.
Views on Sapient Reptilians: Intriguing

Full ambassador's name: Marissa Claretta Perez-Bronstien
Citizenship: The Ambassador is is currently a citizen of The United Socialist States.
Languages spoken: English, Spanish, German, and Arabic
Background: Ms. Perez-Bronstien was born in Vesper along the Western Coast of the mainland in 2028 to a family deeply involved in education. As a result, she was thrust into that world of the intellectual class. As a young child she demonstrated a significant capacity to interact with others, and this ability was soon learned by the government. As a result, when it came time for her career choice, the government guided her to a life in the diplomatic service. This is her second independent Embassy Mission.

Embassy information:

Number of embassy staff: 30
Number of security staff: 5
Vehicles used (and number of each): 1 Armored Car
Firearms used by security: Arsenal Deimos .45 Service Pistols, AR-3 Rifles will also be kept in a secured armory in the unlikely event of civil unrest.
Embassy size (in square yards): 20 yardsx30 yards
Declare any items of note that you will be bringing (Plants, animals, etc.):
Special requests: We would request you fill out an embassy application at our Embassy Program here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=258290
Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem delendam esse
Proudly Banned from the 10000 Islands
For those who care
A PMT Social Democratic Genepunk/Post Cyberpunk Nation the practices big (atomic) stick diplomacy
Not Post-Apocalyptic
Economic Left: -9.62
Social Libertarian: -6.00
Unrepentant New England Yankee
Gravlen wrote:The famous Bowling Green Massacre is yesterday's news. Today it's all about the Cricket Blue Carnage. Tomorrow it'll be about the Curling Yellow Annihilation.

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:05 pm

The embassy request from the United Socialist States of America is hereby accepted, we sincerely hope that ambassador Perez-Bronstien will enjoy his duration in Saurisia. Construction on the embassy will begin immediately with the right size as they have requested and we will consider applying for their own embassy program in the near-future.

We thank you for helping establish ties with our fair nation, may Maia bless you eternally and may Saurus protect you.

Beth Sanderson
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
MT FT Embassy

Dinosaurs rule!

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:52 pm

Bump
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
MT FT Embassy

Dinosaurs rule!

Russian Socialist Soviet States
Senator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Russian Socialist Soviet States » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:07 pm

Basic Info

Full nation name: The Federation of Russian Socialist Soviet States
National leader's name: Ivan Kuznetsov
Views on Saurisia: Negative
Views on the Dinosaurs First Party: Negative
Views on Dinosaurs: Neutral
Views on Sapient Reptilians: Neutral

Full ambassador's name: Eduard Anatolyevich Lenin
Citizenship: Russian
Languages spoken: Russian
Background: He graduated with a degree in foreign affairs.

Embassy information:

Number of embassy staff: 50
Number of security staff: 30
Vehicles used (and number of each): 0
Firearms used by security: Shotguns
Embassy size (in square yards): 970
Special requests: Can we only meet your human leaders?
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.
This nation does not represent my real life views!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information