NATION

PASSWORD

Project Warfighter: Tactical Convention (OOC, MT, Signups!)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
New Emmerian Coalition
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Project Warfighter: Tactical Convention (OOC, MT, Signups!)

Postby New Emmerian Coalition » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:14 am

Welcome to the NS Warfighter Tactical Convention!

The Premier in Military Training and Exercise RP for all the Nations of the World!
Here, your Specialized Military Forces will clash with one another in speed, endurance, agility, and combat prowess, leaving their competition in the dust, and representing their native lands.

But how does it work?

The NS Military Tactical Convention relies on the use of advanced V.R. training similar to that of the Emmerian Training simulations. These 'simulations' are as close to the real deal as it gets, with highly advanced programmers integrating various scenarios within them. In these simulations, soldiers will feel the environment as though they are actually there. They will feel pain, hunger, thirst, and bloodlust. Here, our competitors will face off against one another, in different battlefields randomly generated, using Operational Pasts and Geographical Features belonging to both.

___
The Rules of Engagement

- No Power Armor*
- No Laser/Light Weaponry
- No Outside Influence
- No Hacking (GodModding)
- Absolutely No Arguing
- Op's Word is Final
- Common Sense

Golden Rule: Be a Good Sport! Realize your faults; you win some, you lose some.

The Application:

Name of Nation:
Name of Warfighter:
Squad Members Attending (No More than 4, Include Bios):
Weapons:
Equipment:
Biography on Warfighter:

Name of Nation: The New Emmerian Coalition
Name of Warfighter: S.T.I.G.R.U.

Capt. Ira Decker:
Ira was a member of the Elite Garrison Rangers. Up until the Ameran Invasion, he served with them proudly, before being instated into S.T.I.G.R.U. following Operation Homefront. After surviving the hellish counterattack, and winning the war, he and his squadmates undertook the mythical training courses required to enter the fabled unit. He graduated in the top 10 of his class, along with 3 of his post-war comrades. His specialty is Close Quarters and he qualifies as the Squad Medic.
---
Lt. James Grayson:
Shortly before coming into contact with Ira, James was a thick headed Scout Sniper in the Marines. His Operational History, paired with his extensive confirmed-kills, made him an ideal candidate for the S.T.I.G.R.U. Training Course. However, before he was able to attempt a go at the test, the Nation was attacked by the Ameran Empire, and the fierce combat he saw humbled him into the man he is today. While very vocal outside of operations, he maintains a professional silence during combat operations, speaking only when needed, and keeping extremely quiet. His specialty is Marskmanship, and he is the Squad Sniper.
---
Capt. Leon Eckhart :
A stellar example of a Special Forces Operator, Leon was praised for his critical performance during Operation: Homefront, and the subsequent defeat of the Ameran forces there. He was immediately enlisted into S.T.I.G.R.U., nearly negating half of the training course. He is a generally skilled Operator, capable of utilizing a variety of weapons, specializing in none particular.

Weapons:
M8-R Assault Rifle: A modular railed variant of the XM8 assault rifle, Modular in that a barrel/handguard swap and a magazine swap can change the weapon into multiple different. Meant for 5.56 Rounds, though DMR Variant uses different.
K&H USP .45 Tactical: Shortened Handgun for CQC Use. Meant for .45 Rounds.
Equipment:

Cry Precision B.D.U. w/ integrated ballistic padding. Emmerian MPAT Camo Scheme
Cry Precision Armor Chassis Gen II. Extended Plate off of body to slow impact and damage done to body. Emmerian Tan Scheme.
M.O.L.L.E. Hard-Pouches for Extra Magazine Capacity
Integrated H.U.D. Ballistic Helmet for RealTime Battlefield Commands/ NVG Mount. Emmerian MPAT Camo Scheme
Other Equipment is Surplus
NanoMachine Injection

Biography on Warfighter:
S.T.I.G.R.U. was founded in 1975, following numerous Terrorist threats in the Emmerian homeland. The first operators on the field were a combined force of Navy Marines and Garrison Rangers, however soon afterwards, Air Corps Recon personnel joined. They endure the most grueling training and selection process on the planet, with incidents of recruits dying on the training fields recorded every so often. It takes an unbreakable will, an intelligent mind, and a steady trigger finger to join the ranks of these fabled warriors. Once complete with the rigorous training, each of the members receives an injection of NanoMachines, which improves their battle field prowess ten fold, suppressing pain and often integrated into their H.U.D.s to provide a better out look on an individual soldier. To the Governments of the World, they do not exist.
To the People of the Free World, they are the hope, the light in the dark. They are the Special Tactics and Intervention Group.

Current Warfighters:

- Special Tactics Intervention Group (S.T.I.G.R.U.) - New Emmerian Coalition
- Schuzstaffel (S.S.) - Die erworbenen Namen
- Special Forces Operational Detachment Alpha (SFOD-A) - Paddy O Fernature
- Spetsgruppa Prizrak - Bratislavskaya
- E.S.F.R.T. 001 - Erquin

Team Alpha: SFOD-A, STIGRU
Team Bravo: Spetsgruppa Prizrak, Schuzstaffel
Team Charlie: 1st Battalion Rangers, BASTION
Team Delta: ESFRT 001 and Valkrie Ranger

Good Luck!
*Warfighter: Your Nation's Tier 1 Special Forces Group.
*Power Armor: Any armor that is in small quantities/not available to average units/Armor that is nearly impossible to penetrate through conventional means, which covers large portions of the body.
*This uses PMT Elements, but at the core, is a MT RP and no such equipment such as rocket boosters or laser guns will be allocated to your soldiers.

Let's Do This.
Last edited by New Emmerian Coalition on Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:22 am, edited 6 times in total.
Current Location: Gone Rogue @ DZ02 Steeleport

Mikia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mikia » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:35 pm

Reserved for when on computer
Nations of the World there is a new manifesto for a pure a just way for the Gov't, people and Businesses to interact I encourage you to read about Righteous Capitalism it is they way of the future.
Governments need to have both shepherds and butchers.
Voltaire

You live by the gun and knife, and die by the gun and knife.
Joe Valachi
I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.
Albert Camus
Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.
Napoleon Bonaparte

Whether you say you can or can't you are right
Henry Ford

New Emmerian Coalition
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Emmerian Coalition » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:50 am

Very good and well, just make sure the app is good, and very well thought out, we don't want any Mary Sues X)

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:01 am

Name of Nation: Die erworbenen Namen (DEN)
Name of Warfighter: SS (Schuzstaffel, known as Home Guard in Engish)
Captain Rogers: First actual officer in the SS since it was made. He graduated top of the school in the DEN Military Academy, and was recommended by the Emperor himself. He helped create dozens of strategies, training strategies, and defenses, as well as the unit Death Korps. Famous for being deployed with his DENSMG-.475-1 SMG and .44 magnum hammerless, he is known for being utterly ruthless and never taking prisoners unless absolutely needed. If deployed against uprisings, he will frequently use public executions to quell it. His specialty is medium range combat, and is the leader of the group.

Corporal Barbara: Playfully called Barbie by his friends because of his hair and name, he certainly isn't one. Graduating in the middle class of the DEN Military Academy, the only reason he was allowed in was because he was an expert marksman, spotter, and he could survive on his own. Expert Marksman, and uses the DENSR-13-1 13mm snipe rifle and DENHG-.45-1 handgun.

Private Johnson: Graduated in the middle class, but wasn't known to speak at all. In fact, until very recently, no one knew if he had the ability to. Rather large in stature, and very very deadly up close, he knows how to use many weapons but his favorite is the machine gun, specifically DENLMG-.475-1. He almost never uses a handgun, but if he needs to, its a .44 magnum. Specialty: Close Combat.

Weapons:
DENSMG-.475-1: Chambered for the special .475 caliber round, it holds up to 25 rounds in the long clip, but up to 50 rounds in a drum clip. It has a special x2 magnification sight, and a small appearance, but an advanced recoil dampner, and a laser sighting.
DENLMG-.475-1: Once again chambered for the special .475 round, it will hold up to 75 rounds in the drum round, but for the special box clip(it wraps around the bottom of the gun), it will hold up to 150 rounds. Has a x2 mag scope, and flip up sights. Has and advanced recoil dampner and has a frontal handhold.
DENSR-13-1: A 13mm sniper rifle, it is very long and has a very, very advanced two part recoil system, utilizing springs and hydraulics. Not able to be used on the move, it is essential that it uses a tripod or bipod to fire.
DENHG-.45-1: A .45 caliber handgun based off of the Colts.
DENHG-.44-1: A 44 magnum hammerless, it has has two compensators up front so that the hand doesn't fly off.

Equipment:
DEN Tactical Body Armour: A three layer piece of body armour, it utilizes metals and an odd sort of solid/liquid. The front layer is a thin piece of steel, matched to the person's figure. The next layer is a different kind of body armour. It is a solid in general, but when a bullet hits the material, it hardens around it, keeping it from pushing forward, and allowing for it to soak up multiple shots. The next layer is a titanium layer with padding and cooling, allowing for them to stay in hot temperatures indefinitely. Around one half inch thick.
DEN External padding: layer of titanium/steel alloy and a thin material designed to slow down bullets.
DEN Special Ops Helmet: Composed of four layers, the first is hardened steel, the second is Depleted Uranium, the third is kevlar, and the fourth is titanium. It has night vision and a gas mask built in.
SS Boots: Fitted with a layer of titanium in the soul, and kevlar around the boots, they are heavy, but are protective.

Biography on Warfighter: The SS were created when it was first known that they needed a defensive home guard that could also terrorize people. Designed to terrorize, they do just that, appearing in the dead of night out of nowhere, and appearing larger than they are. Not entirely designed to be fast in heavy combat, if in a situation where they need to be, they will be fitted with smaller gear. While their gear is already thin now, they do add on or subtract gear as they wish.

A very common weapon amongst them is the Brass Knuckle Knife, or a bayonet with brass knuckles. While known for being utterly ruthless and terrifying, they will avoid civilian casualties if possible, and will not attack the gravely wounded, but can leave them as they move on.

They are trained in all types of warfare, and come from all branches of the military, providing knowledge on everything from air combat to tank warfare.
Last edited by Die Erworbenen Namen on Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
The beatings will continue. Regardless of morale.

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:Also, nominating DEN as ATLAS's Chef Ramses.
The United Remnants of America wrote:I'm collecting friends. Hate to say it, but you qualify.

New Emmerian Coalition
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Emmerian Coalition » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:15 pm

Die erworbenen Namen wrote:Name of Nation: Die erworbenen Namen (DEN)
Name of Warfighter: SS (Schuzstaffel, known as Home Guard in Engish)
Captain Rogers: First actual officer in the SS since it was made. He graduated top of the school in the DEN Military Academy, and was recommended by the Emperor himself. He helped create dozens of strategies, training strategies, and defenses, as well as the unit Death Korps. Famous for being deployed with his DENSMG-.475-1 SMG and .44 magnum hammerless, he is known for being utterly ruthless and never taking prisoners unless absolutely needed. If deployed against uprisings, he will frequently use public executions to quell it. His specialty is medium range combat, and is the leader of the group.

Corporal Barbara: Playfully called Barbie by his friends because of his hair and name, he certainly isn't one. Graduating in the middle class of the DEN Military Academy, the only reason he was allowed in was because he was an expert marksman, spotter, and he could survive on his own. Expert Marksman, and uses the DENSR-13-1 13mm snipe rifle and DENHG-.45-1 handgun.

Private Johnson: Graduated in the middle class, but wasn't known to speak at all. In fact, until very recently, no one knew if he had the ability to. Rather large in stature, and very very deadly up close, he knows how to use many weapons but his favorite is the machine gun, specifically DENLMG-.475-1. He almost never uses a handgun, but if he needs to, its a .44 magnum. Specialty: Close Combat.

Weapons:
DENSMG-.475-1: Chambered for the special .475 caliber round, it holds up to 25 rounds in the long clip, but up to 50 rounds in a drum clip. It has a special x2 magnification sight, and a small appearance, but an advanced recoil dampner, and a laser sighting.
DENLMG-.475-1: Once again chambered for the special .475 round, it will hold up to 75 rounds in the drum round, but for the special box clip(it wraps around the bottom of the gun), it will hold up to 150 rounds. Has a x2 mag scope, and flip up sights. Has and advanced recoil dampner and has a frontal handhold.
DENSR-13-1: A 13mm sniper rifle, it is very long and has a very, very advanced two part recoil system, utilizing springs and hydraulics. Not able to be used on the move, it is essential that it uses a tripod or bipod to fire.
DENHG-.45-1: A .45 caliber handgun based off of the Colts.
DENHG-.44-1: A 44 magnum hammerless, it has has two compensators up front so that the hand doesn't fly off.

Equipment:
DEN Tactical Body Armour: A three layer piece of body armour, it utilizes metals and an odd sort of solid/liquid. The front layer is a thin piece of steel, matched to the person's figure. The next layer is a different kind of body armour. It is a solid in general, but when a bullet hits the material, it hardens around it, keeping it from pushing forward, and allowing for it to soak up multiple shots. The next layer is a titanium layer with padding and cooling, allowing for them to stay in hot temperatures indefinitely.
DEN External padding: layers of kevlar and a thin material designed to slow down bullets.
DEN Special Ops Helmet: Composed of four layers, the first is hardened steel, the second is Depleted Uranium, the third is kevlar, and the fourth is titanium. It has night vision and a gas mask built in.
SS Trench Coat: Jet Black trench coat with thick wool designed to try to slow down bullets.
SS Boots: Fitted with a layer of titanium in the soul, and kevlar around the boots, they are heavy, but are protective.

Biography on Warfighter: The SS were created when it was first known that they needed a defensive home guard that could also terrorize people. Designed to terrorize, they do just that, appearing in the dead of night out of nowhere, and appearing larger than they are. Not entirely designed to be fast in heavy combat, if in a situation where they need to be, they will be fitted with smaller gear. While their gear is already thin now, they do add on or subtract gear as they wish.

A very common weapon amongst them is the Brass Knuckle Knife, or a bayonet with brass knuckles. While known for being utterly ruthless and terrifying, they will avoid civilian casualties if possible, and will not attack the gravely wounded, but can leave them as they move on.

They are trained in all types of warfare, and come from all branches of the military, providing knowledge on everything from air combat to tank warfare.

Good overall idea, maybe a bit too much for this RP. I'd say tone down the armor a bit, and give them a more modern look and feel. This is partly based off of MOH: Warfighter, so perhaps a KSK base?

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:01 am

Alright. The Armour itself isn't thick, in fact, it's meant to slow down bullets more than stop them. But sure. :) I can do that.

The United Remnants of America wrote:I'm collecting friends. Hate to say it, but you qualify.

Erquin
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Erquin » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:04 am

I would really love to be in this RP, but I know I cant, I'm still a young RPer... Guess I'll just spectate....
^Obviously not trying to be in this RP honestly^
Proud member of Septentrion

New Emmerian Coalition
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Emmerian Coalition » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:41 am

Erquin wrote:I would really love to be in this RP, but I know I cant, I'm still a young RPer... Guess I'll just spectate....
^Obviously not trying to be in this RP honestly^

My first RP was a Wargame, believe it or not. We all start somewhere, but if you want to join halfway in, that'd be fine. :)

Die erworbenen Namen wrote:Alright. The Armour itself isn't thick, in fact, it's meant to slow down bullets more than stop them. But sure. :) I can do that.

I'm just going for a more tactical-ness for everyone. The main point is for the Operator's skill to show, not much their equipment. Bulletproof plates (mine are steel polymer composite, 125 a piece, absorb many rounds at once, up to the 50. that the Deagle shoots) are your best option.

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:45 am

Alright. Want me to change my Armour up?

New Emmerian Coalition
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Emmerian Coalition » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:52 am

Die erworbenen Namen wrote:Alright. Want me to change my Armour up?

Sure, they may not want trenchcoats in the middle of Afghanistan... but they can if you want. I'll accept it if you don't want to change too much.

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:53 am

Okay. Just forgot they were in the desert. XD

Gonna fix it up.

Edit: Fixed appendage Armour and included thickness of chest plate
Last edited by Die Erworbenen Namen on Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Emmerian Coalition
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Emmerian Coalition » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:27 am

Die erworbenen Namen wrote:Okay. Just forgot they were in the desert. XD

Gonna fix it up.

Edit: Fixed appendage Armour and included thickness of chest plate

Accepted, IC will come up when we have 4 Warfighters.

Erquin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Erquin » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:54 am

Name of Nation:Commonwealth of Erquin
Name of Warfighter: E.S.F.R.T 001 ( Erquinian Special First Response Team )

Capt: Hamman Ohvar:
A captain that was trained to his limit, such as, being left on a deserted island in the middle of the ocean with nothing but a BDU, and a combat knife that he values from that day when it saved his life from the local animals. He is quite young ( And arrogant, he thinks sometimes that his plans ALWAYs work ) in his 40's and has a lean bulk, and his name, if spoken in a room with other Special force units, all of them will stare in awe. Hamman commands the single most experienced ( and original ) Warfighter group in the Erquinian Special Forces.

Sergeant First Class: Jupi Ohei:
A woman with a knack for terrifying men with her marksmanship with a rifle. She grew up in a village that was on an isolated island, being raised by a hunter who taught her how to hunt wild boar on the island. When she grew to the age of 26, she applied for the army, and when she passed training, she was selected by a spec ops commander, who directed her training. She was then sent to sniper school to then go into the E.S.F.R.T 001 Warfighter to resume her career as 33 year old killer from afar. Though, it is noted that she rapidly switch's moods and can be frustrating at times, real frustrating.

Sergeant Second Class: Pier Hyijia:
This man's life started as living out in the streets of a small town occupied by dictator insurgents. He managed to live an assualt by EAF forces who liberated the town, when he was then found by young Hamman Ohvar. He was taken to a home in one of the capital islands, and when he grew up, he went straight to a military signup center, in which he agreed to go to both paramilitary school and specialist training. He was trained to the standards and his results showed that he would be a great Squad gunner. He then was taken into the spec op forces and put into the same warfighter that his rescuer lead. He is now 31 years old and works as the SAW handler for the team, being bulky and emotionally unstable, and also has a pity for the enemy he mows down.

Corporal: Yuptin Juhad:
Born from a family that had immigrated from the Middle east to Erquin, Yuptin had an interest in electronics and ballistics. So Yuptin read books, books and books about these subjects until he was old enough to go into the military. To say more, he found a niche in the E.S.F.R.T that suited him well, a hacker and engineer. He trained even more to become a proud member of the E.S.F.R.T 001, in which he is 28 and a bit short. He lacks some common sense and has a big spot of arrogance in his profession, which makes him receive a reply of facepalms when he says stuff like " I'm going to hack into the mainframe and make the mission so easy! " *SLAP*. <Hacks into the computers in the simulation, not the ones that create it*
Weapons: IOL-8 Assualt rifles, IOL-5 DMR rifle, IOL-3 SMG for all 4 of the team, and a GHD-6 67mm missile launcher.

Equipment: LHz 123/-24 radio's (Short range), Standard EAF BDU * Camoed with broken stripes that also are covered by random shapes to up the camo ante *, Ballistic vests with 2 inch Kevlar plate, range finder fitted binoculars, camo-netting for camping out somewhere, matches, machetes, tents, rations, some electrical instruments for traps, one 6 pound Automated Anti-Personal Bot that follows Yuptin ( Prototype but also manual control possible ) and of course, explosives. ( TNT or C4 and grenades

Biography on Warfighter: When the EAF (Erquinian Armed Forces) was founded and used, commanders started itching on the fact that the army didn't even have a spec ops branch that was finished. They had spec ops, but they didn't have Warfighter teams to respond first, to attack the opposing nation from the inside first. The E.S.F.R.T was then thought up and was constructed, but its beginnings were brutal, as the other spec ops branches of the branch said that they didn't need to waste money on making a Warfighter branch, saying it would be a waste and saying its better to have it just as it was. They were sort of right, but the EAF just kept on going and made the E.S.F.R.T 001, the first team, one that is going to go up in EAF history as one of the finest Spec ops teams in the ESF. People in basic training were selected and tested even more to be put into the teams and only 4 out of 10 pass through each time a test is done. When the leader of Erquin saw this, he granted even more funds, because he liked micro managing with little teams that cause so much destruction and disarray, and so, the E.S.F.R.T was really formed to be a force that would fight for the good and fight the evil that opposes Erquin.
OOC: Ta-da! I really hope this passes, please give me a rating.
Last edited by Erquin on Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:50 am, edited 3 times in total.

New Emmerian Coalition
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Emmerian Coalition » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:38 pm

Erquin wrote:Name of Nation:Commonwealth of Erquin

A captain that was trained to his limit, such as, being left on a deserted island in the middle of the ocean with nothing but a BDU, and a combat knife that he values from that day when it saved his life from the local animals. He is quite young ( And arrogant, he thinks sometimes that his plans ALWAYs work ) in his 40's and has a lean bulk, and his name, if spoken in a room with other Special force units, all of them will stare in awe. Hamman commands the single most experienced ( and original ) Warfighter group in the Erquinian Special Forces.

A woman with a knack for terrifying men with her marksmanship with a rifle. She grew up in a village that was on an isolated island, being raised by a hunter who taught her how to hunt wild boar on the island. When she grew to the age of 26, she applied for the army, and when she passed training, she was selected by a spec ops commander, who directed her training. She was then sent to sniper school to then go into the E.S.F.R.T 001 Warfighter to resume her career as 33 year old killer from afar. Though, it is noted that she rapidly switch's moods and can be frustrating at times, real frustrating.

This man's life started as living out in the streets of a small town occupied by dictator insurgents. He managed to live an assualt by EAF forces who liberated the town, when he was then found by young Hamman Ohvar. He was taken to a home in one of the capital islands, and when he grew up, he went straight to a military signup center, in which he agreed to go to both paramilitary school and specialist training. He was trained to the standards and his results showed that he would be a great Squad gunner. He then was taken into the spec op forces and put into the same warfighter that his rescuer lead. He is now 31 years old and works as the SAW handler for the team, being bulky and emotionally unstable, and also has a pity for the enemy he mows down.

Born from a family that had immigrated from the Middle east to Erquin, Yuptin had an interest in electronics and ballistics. So Yuptin read books, books and books about these subjects until he was old enough to go into the military. To say more, he found a niche in the E.S.F.R.T that suited him well, a hacker and engineer. He trained even more to become a proud member of the E.S.F.R.T 001, in which he is 28 and a bit short. He lacks some common sense and has a big spot of arrogance in his profession, which makes him receive a reply of facepalms when he says stuff like " I'm going to hack into the mainframe and make the mission so easy! " *SLAP*. <Hacks into the computers in the simulation, not the ones that create it*
Weapons: IOL-8 Assualt rifles, IOL-5 DMR rifle, IOL-3 SMG for all 4 of the team, and a GHD-6 67mm missile launcher.

Equipment: LHz 123/-24 radio's (Short range), Standard EAF BDU * Camoed with broken stripes that also are covered by random shapes to up the camo ante *, Ballistic vests with 2 inch Kevlar plate, range finder fitted binoculars, camo-netting for camping out somewhere, matches, machetes, tents, rations, some electrical instruments for traps, one 6 pound Automated Anti-Personal Bot that follows Yuptin ( Prototype but also manual control possible ) and of course, explosives. ( TNT or C4 and grenades

Biography on Warfighter: When the EAF (Erquinian Armed Forces) was founded and used, commanders started itching on the fact that the army didn't even have a spec ops branch that was finished. They had spec ops, but they didn't have Warfighter teams to respond first, to attack the opposing nation from the inside first. The E.S.F.R.T was then thought up and was constructed, but its beginnings were brutal, as the other spec ops branches of the branch said that they didn't need to waste money on making a Warfighter branch, saying it would be a waste and saying its better to have it just as it was. They were sort of right, but the EAF just kept on going and made the E.S.F.R.T 001, the first team, one that is going to go up in EAF history as one of the finest Spec ops teams in the ESF. People in basic training were selected and tested even more to be put into the teams and only 4 out of 10 pass through each time a test is done. When the leader of Erquin saw this, he granted even more funds, because he liked micro managing with little teams that cause so much destruction and disarray, and so, the E.S.F.R.T was really formed to be a force that would fight for the good and fight the evil that opposes Erquin.

Skimmed it, really nice.

Accepted on Trial Run.

Erquin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Erquin » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:35 am

New Emmerian Coalition wrote:
Erquin wrote:Name of Nation:Commonwealth of Erquin

Skimmed it, really nice.

Accepted on Trial Run.

What do you mean Trial run and skimmed it? :D

New Emmerian Coalition
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Emmerian Coalition » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:17 pm

Erquin wrote:
New Emmerian Coalition wrote:
Skimmed it, really nice.

Accepted on Trial Run.

What do you mean Trial run and skimmed it? :D

I read through it pretty fast, and it looks pretty good.So you're accepted, but since it's your first time Rping, certain mistakes will be ignored, or Ill ask you to sit out the RP if the post quality declines.

I do it for pretty much everyone, secretly.

Erquin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Erquin » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:21 pm

I'll do my best when it comes to posting your honor!

New Emmerian Coalition
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Emmerian Coalition » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:05 am

Erquin wrote:I'll do my best when it comes to posting your honor!

Just keep the grammar good, don't Godmod, and read le' stickies.

Erquin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Erquin » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:37 pm

By the way, look at how many posts I've made so far, I have RPing experience...
Also, you forgot to put me on the warfighter list.
Last edited by Erquin on Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bratislavskaya
Minister

Founded: Jun 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bratislavskaya » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:48 pm

Name of Nation: The Soviet Socialist Republic of Bratislavskaya
Name of Warfighter: Spetsgruppa Prizrak (Special Forces Group Ghost)

Sergeant Anton Pavlov
Born in 1989 Anton Pavlov is brother to Major General Pavlov, a man who made a name for himself in the Garengad and Anti Fascist War's. He first showed promise during his conscription in 2007, and quickly decided the, military was his calling. His name came to the attention of Spetsguppa Prizrak when he was one of two survivors of a patrol of twenty men, in the mountains of the country, that was ambushed by militants. The other survivor, who was saved by Anton, was quoted as saying "He is no man, he killed at least five men with his bear hands, and another ten with his AK before he picked me up and carried me off, firing his AK one handed back at them." From then on he has taken part in numerous operations, many of which remain classified. He is a natural leader, and is famous for his brutally and cunning. Specializes in Hand-to-Hand combat, and assault rifles.

Junior Sergeant Dima Novikov
Born in 1990, Dima is one of the finest snipers in the nation. He came to the attention of Spetsguppa Prizrak in the Anti Fascist War (2013-14), when he shot a series of at least 6 enemy snipers though the scope, using a Mosin Nagant rifle, without a scope, at 700 Meters. From that day forth he became known as "Zaitsev" after the famous sniper during The Great Patriotic war (WW2). Also skilled in the usage of pistols, and can survive in the wild for long periods of time, able to support himself and others.

Private Arkadi Filatov
Born in 1985, this man joined the VDV (Airborne) in 2003, and was known as a good soldier. He was well rounded in the military, and was approached by Spetsguppa Prizrak in 2010 after being awarded a medal for valor, for which he and two other men, fought off a attack by a division sized group of militants, with tanks, using their AK-74s and RPGs. He has taken part in many operations since and was part of the team that was sent to clear out the Garengad capitol building, where he and one other man were awarded "Hero of the People" medals, the highest award that can be given to a Bratislavskayan soldier. Well rounded, preforms any task very well although does not excel in a specific area.

Private Genedy Nikov
Born in 1984, he is the oldest of the group. He was a explosives expert, and came to the attention of Spetsguppa Prizrak, when he blew up the third biggest ammunition dump in the nation "for a laugh". After dogging a lengthy Prison sentence he became Spetsguppa Prizraks premier explosives expert, able to blow up anything, anywhere. He was also a decent shot with a SMG, preferring the light weight to make room for more explosives.

Weapons:
AK-12 Assault rifle chambered in 7.62x39, with GP-25 Grenade launcher: A tactical upgrade of the AK series, has many rails for operators to fit attachments and a GP-25 Grenade Launcher. Fires 7.62,39mm Bullets from a 30 round curved magazine, although can be fitted with RPK 40 round curved and 75 round drum magazines. Can be suppressed
SV-98 Sniper Rifle: A bolt action sniper rifle firing 7.62x54R 7N14 Enhanced Penetration Sniper rounds ammunition from a 10 round magazine. Can be suppressed.
PP-19 Bizon: A small AK derived SMG firing 9x18mm RG028 Enhanced Penetration rounds from a 64 round Helical magazine. Can be suppressed.
OTs-33 Pernach: Automatic pistol firing 9x18mm RG028 Enhanced Penetration rounds from a 18 or 27 round magazine.
Equipment:
Altyn Helmets: A titanium bullet proof helmet with a removable face visor for added protection. Includes radio communications system.
7B65 Body Armour: A set of armor made of a vest, and groin guards. Fabric is camouflaged silk (due to its strength, not breaking when shot, allowing the wearer to pull the fabric removing bullets from the rest of the armor) Plates are Kevlar, reinforced by small amounts of titanium providing protection to all of the covered areas. Ammunition pouches fitted to vest.
Gas Mask: A standard gas mask is carried at all times.
Webbing belt for: Shovel (sharpened), bayonet, pistol, pistol ammunition, water bottle, machete, and other personal effects.
Uniform: Standard Spetsnaz issue uniform, printed in area appropriate camouflage, featuring reinforced knees and elbows.
Boots: Titanium toed camouflaged boots.
Balaclava/Face bandanna: Printed in black, with a skull for the face.

Biography on Warfighter: Formed from reconnaissance divisions of The Great Patriotic war, Spetsnaz are the special forces units of the Bratislavskayan Military. Originating in the 1950s when the need for special forces as separate entities became clear, many were formed, with their own purpose. One that stood out from the rest was Spetsguppa Prizrak, named after their operatives ability to operate silently, their shoulder patch shows a skull on a black background. This unit is the elite unit used on many operations many of which still remain undisclosed. Operatives are trained for any mission, against any enemy, to protect the people.
Last edited by Bratislavskaya on Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Glory to the Soviet Socialist Republic of Bratislavskaya!
Communist Party of Britain Member

Je suis Donbass

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:05 pm

Name of Nation: The Armed Republic Of Paddy O Fernature, or POF for short.
Name of Warfighter: Special Forces Operational Detachment Alpha (SFOD-A), 1st SOG
Name: Classified Callsign: Reaper One Actual "Godfather" Position: Team Leader
Bio: Classified

Name: Classified Callsign: Reaper One Bravo "Spook"Position: Precision Specialist

Name: Classified Callsign: Reaper One Charlie "Hammer" Position: Major League Door Kicker

Name: Classified Callsign: Reaper One Delta "Hulk" Position: Space Shuttle Door Gunner

Weapons: See Below. If Curious or can't find information on a system on Google or NS Storefronts, feel free to ask.

Equipment:
Standard Issue Equipment:
Uniform: Crye Precision G3 uniform with reduced signature materials used in construction, Tactical Gloves, Standard Issue Operator Boots, hydration pack, IFAK.
Protection: Flyye Armor tactical vest with impregnated non-Newtonian fluid (Stand Alone, Multi hit, LvL4+ STF Hybrid), Modified ECH with integrated eye pro, NV, Nomad system, and electronic hearing protection.
Communication: FH, CT, Hands Free VOX/bone convection integrated into every helmet.

Individual Issue Equipment:

Reaper One Actual "Godfather":
Primary Weapon: Ripper MK4, Optic of choice, Detachable Suppressor
Secondary Weapon: Modified Glock 20 10mm Pistol
Explosives: Hellsbreath (HB) Grenade, Frag Grenade, Smoke Grenade,
Extra Kit: Team Leaders Kit, Standard Issue Breach Kit

Reaper One Bravo "Spook":
Primary Weapon: M110 SASS, suppressor, BDC Optic with attached Barrett Optical Ranging System, Bipod
Explosives: IR/Trip Mines, Smoke
Extra Kit: Ghillie/hide kit, RQ-11 Raven Drone/kit, EW/ECW Equipment, SOFLAM

Reaper One Charlie "Hammer":
Primary Weapon: XM25 CDTE
Explosives: Various XM25 Rounds, Smoke, HB, Frag
Extra Kit:

Reaper One Delta "Hulk"
Primary Weapon: Modified M240H, Improved MAAWS with various munition types
Explosives: Smoke, HB, Frag
Extra Kit: Hulc Exoskeleton with attached MG Assault Pack and weapon stabilizers.

Biography on Warfighter:
Unlike some nations who boast large numbers of so called "Elite" forces, the Armed Republics Special Forces Command has taken it upon itself to harness a handpicked elite force recruited from only the top one percent of it's standing armed forces. This force does not rely on numerical superiority to accomplish it's missions, and instead relies on a combination of the latest cutting edge technology mixed in with superior individual skill and training to accomplish any mission or task given to them.

Since it's inception, the POF's various SOG's have racked up an impressive track record in both wartime and peacetime operations spanning the ever expanding world. Some of these wartime missions pulled from now declassified files include Operation Steel Rain in the War against Quavv and Azaca. Where 1st Group advanced teams were successfully able to locate enemy troop movements and call in effective call for fires against them inflicting over 100k enemy casualties in an afternoon while suffering no casualties of their own. And the Madaan Operation, where two SOG Operators were able to successfully infiltrate an objective, neutralize enemy personal, and exit undetected.

During peacetime, the Group has distinguished itself several times over by taking part in various international contests, such as the "Deadliest Warrior" competition, and the "Special Forces" competition.

(Slight changes to information here may take place at a later date, as I'm sure I've forgotten something somewhere in here.)
Last edited by Paddy O Fernature on Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Proud Co-Founder of The Axis Commonwealth - Would you like to know more?
SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

New Emmerian Coalition
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Emmerian Coalition » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:42 pm

Everyone above,

Accepted.

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:18 am

IC up soon?

New Emmerian Coalition
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Emmerian Coalition » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:21 am

Ja, writing it.

Bratislavskaya
Minister

Founded: Jun 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bratislavskaya » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:50 am

New Emmerian Coalition wrote:Ja, writing it.

Good, I'm ready for this. Also where is the simulation set, desert, temperate, tropical, wintery?
Last edited by Bratislavskaya on Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Glory to the Soviet Socialist Republic of Bratislavskaya!
Communist Party of Britain Member

Je suis Donbass

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents