NATION

PASSWORD

What music are you listening to right now? Part VII

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.
Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

What music are you listening to right now? Part VII

Postby Hurdegaryp » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:15 am

Due to the unrelenting popularity of the previous installments of this thread, it is my honour to present to you all the most current incarnation of the place where you let other people know about the songs currently gracing/tormenting your ears. Post with great eagerness, my fellow music lovers! And in order to kick things off:

Nasum - Fatal Search
CVT Temp wrote:I mean, we can actually create a mathematical definition for evolution in terms of the evolutionary algorithm and then write code to deal with abstract instances of evolution, which basically equates to mathematical proof that evolution works. All that remains is to show that biological systems replicate in such a way as to satisfy the minimal criteria required for evolution to apply to them, something which has already been adequately shown time and again. At this point, we've pretty much proven that not only can evolution happen, it pretty much must happen since it's basically impossible to prevent it from happening.

San
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby San » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:16 am

damn you hurd, i had an op ready....

pity sex - hollow body
足跡たどる、出血血液ライン

私は人間で私より私はより良い幽霊だと思います

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:17 am

San wrote:damn you hurd, i had an op ready....

pity sex - hollow body

Sorry about that, but I was fully prepared and ready to go. There's always next time.

Nasum - Shadows
CVT Temp wrote:I mean, we can actually create a mathematical definition for evolution in terms of the evolutionary algorithm and then write code to deal with abstract instances of evolution, which basically equates to mathematical proof that evolution works. All that remains is to show that biological systems replicate in such a way as to satisfy the minimal criteria required for evolution to apply to them, something which has already been adequately shown time and again. At this point, we've pretty much proven that not only can evolution happen, it pretty much must happen since it's basically impossible to prevent it from happening.

San
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby San » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:19 am

to fris; the past WAYLT threads don't exactly have stellar OPs themselves (hashtag mod hypocrisy)

pity sex - sedated
Last edited by San on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
足跡たどる、出血血液ライン

私は人間で私より私はより良い幽霊だと思います

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:20 am

Seems like my OP is actually halfway decent in comparison, even though it may only look like that because it contains more words.

Nasum - Corrosion

Iuronia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Iuronia » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:20 am

Torrid Husk - Sun to End the Night

At least I'm the third individual.
For: Nothing

Against: Everything

Xoriet
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Xoriet » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:21 am

Just because I am in a situation vaguely similar to the title of the song:

Avril Lavigne - Complicated
Senator of Diplomatic Affairs of the New Pacific Order

This flame we carry into battle
A fading memory
This light will conquer the darkness
Shining bright for all to see

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:21 am

Nasum - Multinational Murderers Network

Congotar
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Congotar » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:21 am

Three Days Grace-Animal I Have Become
→''Welcome To Congotar,Land Of Anime & Onigiri''←

❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤
''Older brother of the Vampire Queen of Cookies Valerie'' .

Volmachtia
Senator

Founded: Nov 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Volmachtia » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:21 am

Strapping Young Lad - Far Beyond Metal

Congotar
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Congotar » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:21 am

Xoriet wrote:Just because I am in a situation vaguely similar to the title of the song:

Avril Lavigne - Complicated

I Like That Song.
→''Welcome To Congotar,Land Of Anime & Onigiri''←

❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤
''Older brother of the Vampire Queen of Cookies Valerie'' .

San
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby San » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:22 am

pity sex - honey pot
足跡たどる、出血血液ライン

私は人間で私より私はより良い幽霊だと思います

Ainin
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ainin » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:23 am

Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day
Republic of Nakong | 內江共和國 | IIwiki · Map · Kylaris
"And when the last law was down, and the Devil turned round on you — where would you hide, Roper, the laws all being flat?"

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:23 am

Nasum - Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow

San
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby San » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:23 am

Hurdegaryp wrote:Seems like my OP is actually halfway decent in comparison, even though it may only look like that because it contains more words.

Nasum - Corrosion

aye, true.

pity sex - drawstring
足跡たどる、出血血液ライン

私は人間で私より私はより良い幽霊だと思います

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:24 am

Nasum - The Black Swarm

Xoriet
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Xoriet » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:24 am

Cradle Of Filth - Nymphetamine
Senator of Diplomatic Affairs of the New Pacific Order

This flame we carry into battle
A fading memory
This light will conquer the darkness
Shining bright for all to see

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:25 am

Nasum - Sixteen

Isles of the United Armed Forces
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Isles of the United Armed Forces » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:26 am

Hurdegaryp wrote:Due to the unrelenting popularity of the previous installments of this thread, it is my honour to present to you all the most current incarnation of the place where you let other people know about the songs currently gracing/tormenting your ears. Post with great eagerness, my fellow music lovers! And in order to kick things off:

Nasum - Fatal Search

Thanks for creating the new thread Hurdegaryp.
Evanescence- Bring me to life
-HELLO I AM NAVY GUNNER (SWCC) C.CLAUSEN-
I AM A PROUD MEMBER OF THE UNITED STATES NAVY
WHAT WAS MY JOB IN THE NAVY? CHECK THIS OUT!
About me:I am a working towards my job as a Navy SWCC Gunner and I am a proud American. I enjoy working along side my brothers and sisters in the corps and appreciate all of their hard work. I have a link at the bottom of my sig if you would like to find out more about me.
Interests: Physical training, Playing the guitar, Singing, guns, and Military.
My youtube gaming chanel:

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:27 am

Nasum - Alarm

Akska
Attaché

Founded: Aug 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Akska » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:29 am

"Butterfly" - Weezer
Akska Factbook, for any information on Akskan military, economy, legislation, trade, etc.
MT Nation
Feel free to TG me in response to a forum post of mine rather than reply with another forum post if you wish to do so, for privacy reasons, or to ensure that I receive it.
Member of NS since 2007

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:30 am

Nasum - Detonator

San
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby San » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:31 am

pity sex - st. john's wort/fold
足跡たどる、出血血液ライン

私は人間で私より私はより良い幽霊だと思います

Hurdegaryp
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Hurdegaryp » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:32 am

Nasum - Gargoyles And Grotesques

San
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby San » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:32 am

pity sex - when you're around
足跡たどる、出血血液ライン

私は人間で私より私はより良い幽霊だと思います

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction