NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (War OOC, Closed, Great rps are forged in fire)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:12 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:
That would be hilarious.

To be fair though, Sally is no longer alone. Winthrop now wears SallyJaneTeddy. As such, I suppose you could call those his offspring. They are neither the first, nor the last, though, for he sustains his ancient existence on a steady diet of tea steeped from the fresh blood of innocents, and biscuits compressed from the stem-cells of infants.

I actually now want him to do the screwing corpses thing as a way to add to his army. Throw in some organics.

I'll contemplate digesting corpses in their entirety, reprocessing them internally and binding them to his will via dark enchantments, fusing their psyches with that of the myriad innocents he has devoured over the years, and then rebuilding them piece by piece via regurgitated biomass. The resultant undead creatures will be incubation chambers for the genetic material of Winthrop and his suit, to eventually give birth to new creatures.

Now I need a good name.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:13 pm

You know what Adventuring Days always needed?

Daleks.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:15 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You know what Adventuring Days always needed?

Daleks.

They may find it hard to exterminate the Pleasure Cult of Hentor.

EXTERMIN- uh. I mean, EXTER- are those real... I mean, EXT- fuck it. Tentacles, man.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:17 pm

Repost your old characters.

I'll just steal the IC from last time, and make only the slightest of adjustments.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:22 pm

Application:
Character Name: Sir Winthrop Eddleton the Younger
Species: Human, or so the geneticists think. No blood samples have ever been tested.
Age: Using purely linear time, about thirteen hundred years. Including time travel, only around seven hundred.
Appearance: Winthrop is a dapper British gentleman, clad in the finest silk waistcoat and evening wear. He is profoundly fond of a silver-edged monocle that he wears at all times, and a tall exquisite stovepipe hat that always graces his noble brow. Within his waistcoat, however, is where the real fun things lie. (Don't think about it.) Beneath the black and white of his cravat and cummerbund lie the bodies of no less than three separate persons, their organs and skin now grafted upon his own as a form of macabre life-support system; by the integration of new bodies has Winthrop survived the ages, taking their stem-cells and fresh organics to sustain his existence. Integrated in large part with the corpse suit is also a vast variety of mechanical apparatuses, some of which serve no functional purpose to the untrained observer. Steam and flames belch from beneath his clothes at irregular integrals, and Winthrop consumes coal and blood as a man eats his luncheon. His left eye, the one not regularly monocled, is no longer an oracular device, but rather a bizarre form of range-finder. Winthrop stands seven feet and two inches tall, and has a waist size of fifty inches, whilst measuring fifty two inches from shoulder to shoulder. His hair is of variable hues, depending on his temperament and most recent source of life energy, and his eyes are violet and cyan. His hands have strange slashes across them, and seem to have voices coming from them at times.
Primary Skill: Steampunk/clockwork mechanisms. He makes them, and runs them. They explode often.
Secondary Skill: Whacking unpleasant creatures with his walking stick.
Third Skill: Part-time corpse reanimationist ala the good doctor of Frankenstein lore
Personality: Eccentric, in possession of a good amount of derringdo, poised, verbose, flighty, reckless, haughty. Winthrop was both Doctor Frankenstein and Dracula, and a host of other important characters in poorly written steampunk novels.
Job: God-Emperor of the Reanimated Desiccated Imperium of Makina-Golar, now on sabbatical to find inspiration for his creations.
Chosen Weapon: His Walking Stick nicknamed "Whacky" - heavy ironwood contraption with gold trim and a heavy iron hound's head at the tip, the crest of the Eddleton family. It also has genuine pump shotgun action, because booms occasionally come out of the end when Winthrop leans on it.
Chosen Armour: A Silken Waistcoat over a strange exosuit that belches flames and smoke at random intervals and serves no apparent function; it is composed of the still-living bodies of several individuals he has expropriated.
Strengths/Flaws: Winthrop has a strange attraction to the undead, which renders him amorous at unfortunate times. His main strengths are his pure madness and strange life experiences.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:23 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Application:
Species: Human, or so the geneticists think. No blood samples have ever been tested.
Age: Using purely linear time, about thirteen hundred years. Including time travel, only around seven hundred.
Appearance: Winthrop is a dapper British gentleman, clad in the finest silk waistcoat and evening wear. He is profoundly fond of a silver-edged monocle that he wears at all times, and a tall exquisite stovepipe hat that always graces his noble brow. Within his waistcoat, however, is where the real fun things lie. (Don't think about it.) Beneath the black and white of his cravat and cummerbund lie the bodies of no less than three separate persons, their organs and skin now grafted upon his own as a form of macabre life-support system; by the integration of new bodies has Winthrop survived the ages, taking their stem-cells and fresh organics to sustain his existence. Integrated in large part with the corpse suit is also a vast variety of mechanical apparatuses, some of which serve no functional purpose to the untrained observer. Steam and flames belch from beneath his clothes at irregular integrals, and Winthrop consumes coal and blood as a man eats his luncheon. His left eye, the one not regularly monocled, is no longer an oracular device, but rather a bizarre form of range-finder. Winthrop stands seven feet and two inches tall, and has a waist size of fifty inches, whilst measuring fifty two inches from shoulder to shoulder. His hair is of variable hues, depending on his temperament and most recent source of life energy, and his eyes are violet and cyan. His hands have strange slashes across them, and seem to have voices coming from them at times.
Primary Skill: Steampunk/clockwork mechanisms. He makes them, and runs them. They explode often.
Third Skill: Part-time corpse reanimationist ala the good doctor of Frankenstein lore
Personality: Eccentric, in possession of a good amount of derringdo, poised, verbose, flighty, reckless, haughty. Winthrop was both Doctor Frankenstein and Dracula, and a host of other important characters in poorly written steampunk novels.
Job: God-Emperor of the Reanimated Desiccated Imperium of Makina-Golar, now on sabbatical to find inspiration for his creations.
Chosen Weapon: His Walking Stick nicknamed "Whacky" - heavy ironwood contraption with gold trim and a heavy iron hound's head at the tip, the crest of the Eddleton family. It also has genuine pump shotgun action, because booms occasionally come out of the end when Winthrop leans on it.
Chosen Armour: A Silken Waistcoat over a strange exosuit that belches flames and smoke at random intervals and serves no apparent function; it is composed of the still-living bodies of several individuals he has expropriated.
Strengths/Flaws: Winthrop has a strange attraction to the undead, which renders him amorous at unfortunate times. His main strengths are his pure madness and strange life experiences.

Do you want me to roll you new stats or go with your old ones?
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:25 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Repost your old characters.

I'll just steal the IC from last time, and make only the slightest of adjustments.

I'm protesting this on grounds of how it will obviously fail.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:26 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Repost your old characters.

I'm protesting this on grounds of how it will obviously fail.

So?

It's literally just a bit of fun on the side. I don't expect a very long survival rate.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:27 pm

Reading the IC here, I'm astounded Nintendo hasn't made a Mario Kart with US Presidents as playable characters.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:27 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Application:

Do you want me to roll you new stats or go with your old ones?

I can roll with the old ones. You'd just fudge my Necrophilia roll anyway :P

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:28 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Do you want me to roll you new stats or go with your old ones?

I can roll with the old ones. You'd just fudge my Necrophilia roll anyway :P

Oh, absolutely.
8+1=9 (You are the renowned expert in your field, helped because most other people die very fast. You can build shit easily. +2 on that)
10-1=9 (+2 on hitting people with your stick)
Third Skill: Part-time corpse reanimationist ala the good doctor of Frankenstein lore.
3-1=2 (I fudged this because a necrophiliac Winthrop is funny. +2 on undead being able to charm you)
7 (THIS IS YOUR BOOMSTICK. +1 on shooting people with it)
Chosen Armour: A Silken Waistcoat over a strange exosuit that belches flames and smoke at random intervals and serves no apparent function.
10 (The exosuit gives you a +2 on defence. It is also permanently attached to your body and is sentient. Also, made of an undead corpse, so it can charm you. It calls itself Sally).
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:31 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:I'm protesting this on grounds of how it will obviously fail.

So?

It's literally just a bit of fun on the side. I don't expect a very long survival rate.

Admittedly, the indignation is a cover for the fact that I'm too lazy to participate.

But "protesting" sounds so much better.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:34 pm

I love season 2 Britta so much more than season 1.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:35 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I love season 2 Britta so much more than season 1.

By making her much less likeable and sympathetic, they made her much more likeable and sympathetic.
Last edited by Nationstatelandsville on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Goodbye.

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:44 pm

G's app doesn't even match the AD format. :P.

But anyway here's mine:

Character Name: Saint Alia Christina of Windhoek
Primary Skill: Charm
Secondary Skill: Tentacles!
Third Skill: Flying
Personality: Lustful, lazy, carefree and cheery.
Job: Goddess
Chosen Weapon: Rapier
Chosen Armour: A sexy toga

I'll just keep my old stats.

I'll also go post. I would have done it sooner, but fuck that, I was eating.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:56 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:G's app doesn't even match the AD format. :P.

But anyway here's mine:

I'll approve it.

I somewhat want to join AD with my own character- Dean Pelton, head of Windhoek University.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:00 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:G's app doesn't even match the AD format. :P.

But anyway here's mine:

I'll approve it.

I somewhat want to join AD with my own character- Dean Pelton, head of Windhoek University.

I don't see why not.

I'd say "As long as you don't fudge the rolls", but seriously, who cares? :P.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!

Lazarian
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Lazarian » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:03 pm

yeet
Last edited by Lazarian on Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:03 pm

You know, at the moment Hilde, Daisuke, William and Ciel are all naked.

Elfen High.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:06 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You know, at the moment Hilde, Daisuke, William and Ciel are all naked.

Elfen High.

I realized.

It just seemed pretty mundane to me. :P.

Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:22 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You know, at the moment Hilde, Daisuke, William and Ciel are all naked.

Elfen High.

This RP certainly has its unique charms.
Join Elementals 3, one of P2TM's oldest high fantasy roleplays, full of adventure, humour, and saving the world. Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo
Pro: Jesus Christ, Distributism, The Shire, House Atreides
Anti: The Antichrist, Communism, Mordor, House Harkonnen
Ameriganastan wrote:I work hard to think of those ludicrous Eric adventure stories, but I don't think I'd have come up with rescuing a three armed alchemist from goblin-monkeys in a million years.

Kudos.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:31 pm

Brussels has a shitton of immigrants.

Also, 25% of the population there is Muslim, which amuses me. The capitol of Europe, having a 25% Muslim population.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:38 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Brussels has a shitton of immigrants.

Also, 25% of the population there is Muslim, which amuses me. The capitol of Europe, having a 25% Muslim population.

No stranger than Belgium.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:39 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Brussels has a shitton of immigrants.

No stranger than Belgium.

Flanders and Wallonia really fucking hate each other.

I support Wallonia to spite Esty.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:40 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:No stranger than Belgium.

Flanders and Wallonia really fucking hate each other.

I support Wallonia to spite Esty.

I support Wallonia, because I'm pretty sure Flanders fucked me over once in EUIV.

I don't even know anymore.

Goodbye.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse