NATION

PASSWORD

Is the bible greatly misunderstood?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Aelbica
Envoy
 
Posts: 253
Founded: Jan 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aelbica » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:08 am

Ostroeuropa wrote:
Aelbica wrote:
All in all, it's really the same level of analysis that goes for the Epic of Gilgamesh (I personally know professors of ancient Meditteranean/Near Eastern studies.) People interpret the theological meanings differently because they believe it as still scripture.

People in the ancient world were, more or less, as smart as we are today. The only difference is the level of information they had access to. Also saying that people weren't using complex metaphors then is akin to saying that indiginous cultures don't do the same with their oral traditions; which is untrue as well when you look into the past century or so of anthropological analysis.

I'm not Christian, but I think it's important to recognize the level of secular analysis of these texts, and texts and the concept of "text," in general before you make what really are rash judgments.


The thing is, we have proper diets now.
They kinda didn't back then.
Do you know what malnourishment in early and mid development does to your intelligence?
Couple that with the fact that water was practically toxic so they essentially drank lots of alcohol which deadens braincells...
So yeh. They really were stupider than we are today. AND they had access to less information.
And that's before you even bother factoring in the evolutionary evidence that our brains are still developing.

It makes it all the more hilarious that religion spreads during the period where malnourishment is commonplace, and now we actually have food it's kinda falling backward.


Yeah, I do but at the same time any basic archaeological evidence shows that's not entirely true for all the population. The people who wrote these works knew what they were doing. They were most likely fed well. Just because some people were illiterate doesn't mean all are.

Any society that left religious texts clearly had a social class of scribes (both religious and secular). There was a "middle class," in a sense back then - trade happened. People in ancient times had access to varities of food from across the world.

And the "only drinking alcohol" bit was really more of a thing in medieval Europe than the rest of the entire world's history. There really is more to history than just what you learn from one specific region of the world. I'd suggest you to learn about this from a non-Eurocentric perspective.
The Kingdom of Aelbica
Monarch: Queen Brigid III
Prime Minister: Walter Clarke


ENFJ
Unitarian Universalist/Wiccan, Democratic Socialist/Social Democrat
Economic Left/Right: -8.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.90

User avatar
Gallup
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6162
Founded: Jan 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gallup » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:08 am

Ostroeuropa wrote:
Gallup wrote:It's not. It's directed at the militant atheists and "gender doesn't reals" people on NSG.


I'm both of those things. So basically you have no argument against those people and just insult them. I'm sure theres some kind of term for that...
I wouldn't bring up the gender thing, by the way. It won't end well.

Meh, good point.
Economic Left/Right: 6.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 5.92
NSG's Official Hero of Kvatch and Prophet of NSG
Have you seen Evita? Best musical ever.
╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong Argonian maid ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no Nord ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

User avatar
Hetalian Indie Rio de Janeiro
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10235
Founded: Jul 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetalian Indie Rio de Janeiro » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:09 am

Gallup wrote:
Aelbica wrote:
And since when have the NS forums been the pinnacle of human intelligence?

Since it was occupied by angsty privileged teens who want to rebel against the two big evils: Fundies and Gender.

Name a privileged teen.
Aequalitia's bromancey mancrush.
Test: Seemingly, libertarian communism was renamed "social democracy"
Compass: economic left -9.85, social libertarian -8.97
Socio-Economic Ideology: Democratic Socialist (92% ditto/Marxist, 75% Anarchist/Social democrat, 0% etc)

Born 12/94. Weird in all senses starting at 07/2000. NSG's resident euro-carioca bara-fudanshi useless lazy perv. Agnostic atheist (not anti-religious), bi-affective homosexual/demiheterosexual (and bi-curious i.e. chronologically 95% bisexual-ish but 5% true bi), slightly more masculine of both tad neutral and tad ambiguous gender (human-/oneself-identified genderqueer; he, xe or ou, your preference), naturist, "worker" class, mildly hipster/japanophile, etc.

User avatar
Farnhamia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 108965
Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:09 am

Nervium wrote:
Herskerstad wrote:I wonder what else will illuminate itself in this revelation. Perhaps Jesus just had himself metaphorically crucified so that one would not in the sense of idioms perish, but have eternal life in a hyperbole-based way.


Muslims believe that.

That he wasn't crucified that is.


Maybe some Christian denominations believe something similar, idk, what.

I doubt that any would believe that. The whole point of Christianity is that Jesus took on the sins of humanity, died - literally - and was resurrected.
Wash Your Damned Hands!

Freedom ... or cake. ~ Ashmoria (RIP)
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo

User avatar
Farnhamia
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 108965
Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:09 am

Hetalian Indie Rio de Janeiro wrote:
Gallup wrote:Since it was occupied by angsty privileged teens who want to rebel against the two big evils: Fundies and Gender.

Name a privileged teen.

Name the topic of this thread (hint: angsty teens are not it).
Wash Your Damned Hands!

Freedom ... or cake. ~ Ashmoria (RIP)
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo

User avatar
Gallup
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6162
Founded: Jan 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gallup » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:10 am

Hetalian Indie Rio de Janeiro wrote:
Gallup wrote:Since it was occupied by angsty privileged teens who want to rebel against the two big evils: Fundies and Gender.

Name a privileged teen.

Maybe privilege wasn't the right word. Advantaged.
Economic Left/Right: 6.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 5.92
NSG's Official Hero of Kvatch and Prophet of NSG
Have you seen Evita? Best musical ever.
╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong Argonian maid ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no Nord ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

User avatar
Gallup
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6162
Founded: Jan 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gallup » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:11 am

Farnhamia wrote:
Hetalian Indie Rio de Janeiro wrote:Name a privileged teen.

Name the topic of this thread (hint: angsty teens are not it).

Good point, back to the topic.

Also, prediction. By page 30, you'll be back, locking this thread. These things always devolve into that.
Economic Left/Right: 6.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 5.92
NSG's Official Hero of Kvatch and Prophet of NSG
Have you seen Evita? Best musical ever.
╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong Argonian maid ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no Nord ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

User avatar
Aelbica
Envoy
 
Posts: 253
Founded: Jan 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aelbica » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:12 am

Ostroeuropa wrote:
Aelbica wrote:
And since when have the NS forums been the pinnacle of human intelligence?


Did I claim it was?
I'm simply pointing out that I'm not being edgy here.

Gallup wrote:Since it was occupied by angsty privileged teens who want to rebel against the two big evils: Fundies and Gender.


I can't tell if this is directed at me or not.
If it is, i'll point out a few things.
1. I'm not a teen.
2. I'm hardly privileged.
3. Fundies aren't one of the top two evils. Not even close.
4. You seem pretty mad about this.


I'm not being "edgy" either. I used to have your point of view, but the past 50+ years of social science and archaeological research have dramatically changed perspectives on ancient cultures.
The Kingdom of Aelbica
Monarch: Queen Brigid III
Prime Minister: Walter Clarke


ENFJ
Unitarian Universalist/Wiccan, Democratic Socialist/Social Democrat
Economic Left/Right: -8.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.90

User avatar
Ostroeuropa
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 55451
Founded: Jun 14, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ostroeuropa » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:12 am

Gallup wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:Name the topic of this thread (hint: angsty teens are not it).

Good point, back to the topic.

Also, prediction. By page 30, you'll be back, locking this thread. These things always devolve into that.


Add in the fact that God told you this and if it happens we'll have a bonafide prophet guys.
Because it's evidence, right?
The feminism that only exists in feminists heads is real, and the feminism that impacts society isn't real.

User avatar
Asigna
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13543
Founded: Aug 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:12 am

Gallup wrote:Good point, back to the topic.

Also, prediction. By page 30, you'll be back, locking this thread. These things always devolve into that.


Maybe many of the people are just so desperate that they quit religion and cut it off from their lives?
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
THE GREATER PHILIPPINE BAYAN
Hukbo/Military -
THE HOMELAND TERRITORIES - foreign affairs
Visit our nation! - Asigna TV - Know the Light of Heaven

User avatar
Cetacea
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6270
Founded: Apr 27, 2012
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Cetacea » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:13 am

Ostroeuropa wrote:
Aelbica wrote:
But in many ways great literature isn't supposed to be clear and straight to the point. If it was than it wouldn't be so easily applicable to so many people's lives over thousands of years.


You're crediting these people with far too much.
It's incredibly poorly written already, adding on the implication that they secretly mean something else and are using metaphors and stuff is simply beyond credibility.
It simply isn't consistent with the level of talent contained in the writing.

These were uneducated people having a go at writing. And you expect me to believe they were using complex metaphors and shit?
ESPECIALLY in an age where Interpreting religion differently was grounds to get you killed? They mean EXACTLY what they said.

It's simply hilarious that anyone suspects otherwise.


What gives you the idea the biblical writers were uneducated? Moses spent 40 years as the Pharoahs grandson, so he had access to the best education of the era and centuries of Egyptian poetic and religious metaphor. Later writers were scribes, judges, priests, governors, kings (David and Solomon).

Jesus was educated and an acknowledged Rabbi (ie Teacher) Of the Apostles we know as faithful Jews they at least knew the torah, moreover Matthew was a tax collector, Luke a physician and Paul a pharisee and student of Jewish law.
Last edited by Cetacea on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Ashmoria
Post Czar
 
Posts: 46718
Founded: Mar 19, 2004
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Ashmoria » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:13 am

Wilgrove wrote:
Ashmoria wrote:hi wil! I hardly ever see you post anymore.

how many people in your troup?

it may be time to drop the "submission to the will of god" religions. they don't work as well as they did when all we cared about was our own tribe.


I'm still around, I've just been spending about 99.9% of my time in the pony thread in A&F.

Honestly I think after the Abrahamic Faith becomes a minority religion, Atheism/Agnostic will take its place.

maybe but you are a good example of what people might change to when "god" is no longer right for them.
whatever

User avatar
Gallup
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6162
Founded: Jan 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gallup » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:13 am

Ostroeuropa wrote:
Gallup wrote:Good point, back to the topic.

Also, prediction. By page 30, you'll be back, locking this thread. These things always devolve into that.


Add in the fact that God told you this and if it happens we'll have a bonafide prophet guys.
Because it's evidence, right?

You are just trying to spark a flame. Cut the flame bait.

I do it sometimes also. I'm trying to stop it.
Economic Left/Right: 6.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 5.92
NSG's Official Hero of Kvatch and Prophet of NSG
Have you seen Evita? Best musical ever.
╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong Argonian maid ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no Nord ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

User avatar
Ostroeuropa
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 55451
Founded: Jun 14, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ostroeuropa » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:13 am

Asigna wrote:
Gallup wrote:Good point, back to the topic.

Also, prediction. By page 30, you'll be back, locking this thread. These things always devolve into that.


Maybe many of the people are just so desperate that they quit religion and cut it off from their lives?


Desperate for what?
The feminism that only exists in feminists heads is real, and the feminism that impacts society isn't real.

User avatar
Aelbica
Envoy
 
Posts: 253
Founded: Jan 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aelbica » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:14 am

Ostroeuropa wrote:
Gallup wrote:Good point, back to the topic.

Also, prediction. By page 30, you'll be back, locking this thread. These things always devolve into that.


Add in the fact that God told you this and if it happens we'll have a bonafide prophet guys.
Because it's evidence, right?


If that's true, you better change your sig to "The Prophet of NSG," Gallup.
The Kingdom of Aelbica
Monarch: Queen Brigid III
Prime Minister: Walter Clarke


ENFJ
Unitarian Universalist/Wiccan, Democratic Socialist/Social Democrat
Economic Left/Right: -8.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.90

User avatar
Ostroeuropa
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 55451
Founded: Jun 14, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ostroeuropa » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:14 am

Gallup wrote:
Ostroeuropa wrote:
Add in the fact that God told you this and if it happens we'll have a bonafide prophet guys.
Because it's evidence, right?

You are just trying to spark a flame. Cut the flame bait.

I do it sometimes also. I'm trying to stop it.


That was gentle ribbing really.
But sure, I can probably back off a little.
The feminism that only exists in feminists heads is real, and the feminism that impacts society isn't real.

User avatar
Gallup
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6162
Founded: Jan 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gallup » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:15 am

I'm fine with atheists. I'm not fine with atheists who attack religious. And vice versa. Let bygones be bygones.
Economic Left/Right: 6.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 5.92
NSG's Official Hero of Kvatch and Prophet of NSG
Have you seen Evita? Best musical ever.
╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong Argonian maid ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no Nord ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

User avatar
Gallup
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6162
Founded: Jan 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gallup » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:15 am

Aelbica wrote:
Ostroeuropa wrote:
Add in the fact that God told you this and if it happens we'll have a bonafide prophet guys.
Because it's evidence, right?


If that's true, you better change your sig to "The Prophet of NSG," Gallup.

I can't be the Hero of Kvatch and a prophet.
Economic Left/Right: 6.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 5.92
NSG's Official Hero of Kvatch and Prophet of NSG
Have you seen Evita? Best musical ever.
╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong Argonian maid ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no Nord ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

User avatar
Asigna
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13543
Founded: Aug 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:15 am

Ostroeuropa wrote:Desperate for what?


You know how religion promises the right path for salvation? Many want that salvation and are so self centered that they consider even the most little things like their angst to be a bigger suffering comparable to the even bigger sufferings of others. So now doubtful that that religion has not brought them the happiness they wanted (considering even they had actually not moved a muscle in their body to actually do anything about their lives), they cut religion off their lives.

Don't kill me! I didn't mean you!
Last edited by Asigna on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
THE GREATER PHILIPPINE BAYAN
Hukbo/Military -
THE HOMELAND TERRITORIES - foreign affairs
Visit our nation! - Asigna TV - Know the Light of Heaven

User avatar
Magna Libero
Minister
 
Posts: 2864
Founded: Jun 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Libero » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:15 am

Farnhamia wrote:
Magna Libero wrote:So, it's not in the Bible.

Matthew 16:18, "And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." Peter was the first Bishop of Rome, the founder and the foundation of Christ's Church. All his successors have the same blessing.

The only thing this text tells us is that Peter built a church. No Biblical proof about him having a justification to a such a big authority.
hi

User avatar
Vazdania
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19448
Founded: Mar 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Vazdania » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:16 am

Magna Libero wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:Matthew 16:18, "And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." Peter was the first Bishop of Rome, the founder and the foundation of Christ's Church. All his successors have the same blessing.

The only thing this text tells us is that Peter built a church. No Biblical proof about him having a justification to a such a big authority.

You are clearly reading this wrong. :palm:
NSG's Resident Constitutional Executive Monarchist!
We Monarchists Stand With The Morals Of The Past, As We Hatch Impossible Treasons Against The Present.

They Have No Voice; So I will Speak For Them. The Right To Life Is Fundamental To All Humans Regardless Of How Developed They Are. Pro-Woman. Pro-Child. Pro-Life.

NSG's Newest Vegetarian!

User avatar
Aelbica
Envoy
 
Posts: 253
Founded: Jan 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aelbica » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:17 am

Gallup wrote:
Aelbica wrote:
If that's true, you better change your sig to "The Prophet of NSG," Gallup.

I can't be the Hero of Kvatch and a prophet.

If you're that damn good you can.

You just gotta believe, and according to Disney also sing a musical number or two.
The Kingdom of Aelbica
Monarch: Queen Brigid III
Prime Minister: Walter Clarke


ENFJ
Unitarian Universalist/Wiccan, Democratic Socialist/Social Democrat
Economic Left/Right: -8.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.90

User avatar
Ostroeuropa
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 55451
Founded: Jun 14, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ostroeuropa » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:17 am

Asigna wrote:
Ostroeuropa wrote:Desperate for what?


You know how religion promises the right path for salvation? Many want that salvation and are so self centered that they consider even the most little things like their angst to be a bigger suffering comparable to the even bigger sufferings of others. So now doubtful that that religion has not brought them the happiness they wanted (considering even they had actually not moved a muscle in their body to actually do anything about their lives), they cut religion off their lives.

Don't kill me! I didn't mean you!


No atheist I know of has come to atheism through this reasoning.
Maybe one or two have.
But the vast majority simply become disillusioned and realize it's all nonsense.
There is no salvation.
I'm not being mean when I say that.
I used to believe in nonsense sometimes. Maybe I still do. Happens to everyone.
Last edited by Ostroeuropa on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
The feminism that only exists in feminists heads is real, and the feminism that impacts society isn't real.

User avatar
Asigna
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13543
Founded: Aug 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:17 am

Vazdania wrote:
Magna Libero wrote:The only thing this text tells us is that Peter built a church. No Biblical proof about him having a justification to a such a big authority.

You are clearly reading this wrong. :palm:


That's why many people misunderstand the bible and the many minority suffers for it.
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
THE GREATER PHILIPPINE BAYAN
Hukbo/Military -
THE HOMELAND TERRITORIES - foreign affairs
Visit our nation! - Asigna TV - Know the Light of Heaven

User avatar
Gallup
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6162
Founded: Jan 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gallup » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:18 am

Aelbica wrote:
Gallup wrote:I can't be the Hero of Kvatch and a prophet.

If you're that damn good you can.

You just gotta believe, and according to Disney also sing a musical number or two.

Okay.

"I just gotta believeeeeeeee....."

Yeah, no.
Economic Left/Right: 6.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 5.92
NSG's Official Hero of Kvatch and Prophet of NSG
Have you seen Evita? Best musical ever.
╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong Argonian maid ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no Nord ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aguaria Major, Cereskia, Dowaesk, East Filemeria, Engadine Mcdonalds 1997, Greater Miami Shores, Kilobugya, Lettone, Necroghastia, Neu California, Riviere Renard, Shanghai industrial complex, Shofercia, Thermodolia

Advertisement

Remove ads