NATION

PASSWORD

Beyond the Atlantic - Alt History 1500 AD RP - OOC/R.I.P

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
DrakoLand
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Beyond the Atlantic - Alt History 1500 AD RP - OOC/R.I.P

Postby DrakoLand » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:00 pm

IC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=279955

Ever wished to see the Byzantines colonise America? Is the thought of German India or maybe Russian Australia your type of thing? If not, then I wasn't talking to you. If the answer is yes, then welcome to the world of 1500 AD.

Keep in mind however that even though this is alt-history some realism and common sense must be used. The Mongols shall not colonise Peru and Portugal won't have the man power of Germany.

Rules:
1) Respect each other
2) Don't God mode
3) Have fun

Now, here is the map: http://i.imgur.com/S0WwNOq.png

Timeline:
This is a universe, very similliar, yet very different at the same time.
Scandinavia was formed when Denmark inherited the throne of Norway.
France was more succesful during the 100 years war and managed to kick the English out much quicker.
The Byzantines managed to repell the Turkish hordes which never got a foothold in Anatolya, as a result the muslim world was divided for almost a century.
With the muslims fighting each other the Byzantines managed to expand and so did the Crusader states, sponsosred by France. The Reconquista was also succesful after a succesful Crusade but then the Iberian Kingdoms started fighting each other, resulting in an early Spain and a smaller Aragon.
The HRE managed to centralise and the German Imperium was born.
With France being stronger the English never managed to expand much in the isles and France even forced England to release Wales.
Poland/Lithuania and Russia fought off the hordes the way they did in real life and then started a war against each other. The result was the bloody defeat of the Commonwealth in the Battle of Kiev, in which they lost their access to the Black Sea.
Ethiopia not only survived due to the weakened muslims, but even managed to expand.

Meanwhile, the Byzantines expanded in Italy and even threatened to conquer Rome. In this time of need Germany was facing internal problems and France/England were fighting each other. Thus the Iberian forces attacked the BYZ Empire, gave a big chunk of Italy to the Pope and kept some islands for them. In N.Italy, a vasall of the HRE managed to rebel and created the Kingdom of Lombardy, claiming rule over all of Italy.

The Status Quo in the M.East was changed when a reformed Persia recreated the Caliphate and pushed the Byzantines and Crusaders out, then invaded Somalia. The Crusader turned to the French crown for protection while the BYZ created Armenia as a buffer state. During this time of crisis the Serbians and Bulgarians managed to carve their own Empires.

Application
Choice of country:
History of country (you can improvise here based on the timeline)
Goals for RP (Optional):
RP example:

Roster:
Rhomania (Byzantine Empire) - DrakoLand (OP)
German Empire - Jonathanian States (Co-Op)
The Golden Ilkhanate/China - G-Tech (Co-Op)
Ireland - Paketo
Poland/Lithuania - Adurnak
Kingdom of Siam - lderowa
France - The Nation of Hay
Scandinavia - Alleniana
Russia - United Social Slavian Republic
The Safavid Empire (Iran) - Seljuq Kyiv
Abyssinia (Ethiopia) - Aldelxane
Greater Turkestan - Steampunk Mars
Spain - Sebtopiaris
England - Marisian
Bulgaria - Bolkania
Siberia - Syberea
Mali - Inesea
Portugal - Baja California y Sonora
Last edited by DrakoLand on Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:31 pm, edited 24 times in total.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:47 pm

I do say, tag sky.

Reserving the Golden Ilkhanate of eastern China.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

DrakoLand
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby DrakoLand » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:52 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:I do say, tag sky.

I was thinking of having that as a Chinese Kingdom, but if you want to have them ruled under Mongols then suit yourself :) (Didn't really think of history on the eastern bit of the map).

How come you aren't into Russia this time?

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:09 pm

DrakoLand wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:I do say, tag sky.

I was thinking of having that as a Chinese Kingdom, but if you want to have them ruled under Mongols then suit yourself :) (Didn't really think of history on the eastern bit of the map).

How come you aren't into Russia this time?

i was tempted, but it's old hat. 1500 is an interesting time-frame for China. I think a continued Yuan Dynasty will be more interesting to work with than the Kievans/Rus'.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:42 pm

Choice of country: The Golden Ilkhanate, also known as the Great Yuan Dynasty
History of Country:
The Yuan Dynasty also known as the Mongol Dynasty, was the empire established by Kublai Khan, leader of the Mongolian Borjigin clan, after he conquered Southern Song dynasty in China. Although the Mongols had ruled territories which included today's northern China for decades, it was not until 1271 that Kublai Khan officially proclaimed the dynasty in the traditional Chinese style. His realm – the Great Yuan Empire - was by this point isolated from the other khanates geographically, though not politically, and controlled most of present-day China and its surrounding areas including modern Mongolia. It was the first foreign dynasty to rule all of China and has remained in control of the Middle Kingdom to the present day.
The Yuan is considered both a successor to the Mongol Empire and as an imperial Chinese dynasty. In official Chinese histories, the Yuan Dynasty bears the Mandate of Heaven, following the Song Dynasty. Although the dynasty was established by Kublai Khan, he placed his grandfather Genghis Khan on the imperial records as the official founder of the dynasty as Taizu.
In addition to Emperor of China, Kublai Khan also claimed the title of Great Khan, supreme over the other successor khanates: the Chagatai, the Golden Horde, and the Ilkhanate. As such, the Great Yuan Empire was also sometimes referred to as the Empire of the Great Khan. Although this claim of the emperors of the Yuan Dynasty is recognized by most of the western Khans, the Golden or Great Khans influence on events so far away from his capital in Khanbaliq. The Yuan defeated the Southern Song and finally re-united China for the first time in hundreds of years after the fall of the Tang Dynasty, a great feat of arms that involved the destruction of an army of 130,000 Song soldiers by the Yuan Khan-Emperor Kublai Khan. After the founding of the dynasty, Kublai Khan was put under pressure by many of his Chinese advisers to further expand the sphere of influence of the Yuan through the traditional Sinocentric tributary system. The attempts to establish such tributary relationships were tentatively accepted in most regions and expeditions to Japan, Dai Viet, and Java, would later meet with more success, creating a system of tribute that flows still into the Yuan capital, though in recent years many regions have reasserted their independence and challenged the tribute system. Kublai established a puppet state in Myanmar, which caused anarchy in the area, and the Pagan Kingdom was broken up into many regions warring with each another. In order to avoid more bloodshed and conflicts with the Mongols, Annam and Champa later established tributary relations with the Yuan Dynasty as well. Unlike his predecessors, Kublai established a government with institutions resembling the ones in earlier Chinese dynasties and made reforms to maintain his centralized rule. Kublai Khan was seen as a martial emperor, reforming much of China and its institutions, a process that would have taken decades to complete. For example, he consolidated his rule by centralizing the government of China — making himself (unlike his predecessors) an absolute monarch. He divided his empire into Xing Zhongshusheng, usually translated as "branch Secretariat" or "province", each governing the areas of approximately two or three modern-day Chinese provinces, and this provincial-level government structure became the envy of the nearby nations, who copied it vigorously. Kublai Khan also reformed many other governmental and economic institutions, especially the tax system. Kublai Khan sought to govern China through traditional institutions, and also recognized that in order to rule China he needed to employ Han Chinese advisers and officials, though he never relied totally on Chinese advisers, preferring a mix drawn from all the ethnicities under his rule. During his lifetime, Kublai Khan built the capital of the Yuan, Khanbaliq and made Shangdu the summer capital. He also improved the agriculture of China, extending the Grand Canal, highways and public granaries. Marco Polo, a Venetian merchant who served under Kublai Khan as an official, described his rule as benevolent: relieving the populace of taxes in times of hardship; building hospitals and orphanages; distributing food among the abjectly poor.
He also promoted science and religion, and strongly supported the Silk Road trade network, allowing the contacts between Chinese technologies and the western ones. It is worth mentioning that prior to meeting Marco Polo, Kublai Khan had met Niccolò Polo, Marco Polo's father and Matteo Polo. Through conversation with the two merchants, Kublai Khan developed a keen interest in the Latin world especially Christianity and sought to invite a hundred of missionaries through a letter written in Latin to the Pope so that they may convince the masses of idolators the errors of their belief. Thus Niccolò and Maffeo Polo served as ambasadors for Kublai Khan to the West. After having completed their mission of accompanying a young Mongol princess to marry the Mongol ruler Arghun, their perilous journey would end with them returning to Venice and meeting young Marco Polo of seventeen in 1271. The three returned to the East and once again met with Kublai Khan, and it was said that Marco Polo served as an emissary of Kublai Khan throughout his domain for seventeen years. Although Niccolò and Maffeo failed to bring back any missionaries with them or a letter from the Pope due to the Great Schism, they were successful in returning with oil from the lamp of God in Jerusalem. Marco Polo's travels would later inspire many others like Christopher Columbus to chart the passage to the "Middle Kingdom" the realm of the East, present day China in search of wealth and splendor.
He issued paper banknotes known as Chao in 1273. Paper currency had been issued and used in China before Yuan time; by 960, the Song Dynasty, short of copper for striking coins, issued the first generally circulating notes. However, during the Song Dynasty, paper money was used alongside the coins. On the other hand, Yuan was the first dynasty in China to use paper currency as the predominant circulating medium. The Yuan bureaucrats made paper bills from the mulberry bark paper. While he had claimed supremacy over the rest of the Mongol Empire, his interest was clearly in China, along with the areas in its traditional Sinocentric tributary system. From the beginning of his reign, the other three khanates of the Mongol Empire became de facto independent, mainly due to a lack of Yuan interest in ruling the far-flung Khanates than any rebellion on the parts of the lesser Khans. From that time onward his successors have all but given up control of the various khaganates, and turned their attentions towards China and her areas. Wars with the Koreans and Thai have flared up many times over the years, with the Koreans achieving a measure of independence from Yuan suzerainty during the reign of the Shonmeon Khan-Emperor in 1330 and the time of Twisted Words. The Hongwu Emperor (ruled 1368–98) attempted to create a society of self-sufficient rural communities ordered in a rigid, immobile system that would guarantee and support a permanent class of soldiers for his dynasty: the empire's standing army exceeded one million troops and the navy's dockyards in Nanjing were the largest in the world at the time, as they are in the present day. He also took great care breaking the power of the court eunuchs that had persisted since Song times and unrelated magnates, scattering his many sons throughout China and attempting to guide these princes through published dynastic instructions. The Yongle Emperor, his successor and eldest son, established Yan as a secondary capital and renamed it Beijing, constructed the Forbidden City, and restored the Grand Canal and the primacy of the imperial examinations in official appointments. He rewarded his eunuch supporters and employed them as a counterweight against the Confucian scholar-bureaucrats, though he kept them on a tight reign. One, Zheng He, led seven enormous voyages of exploration into the Indian Ocean as far as Arabia and the coast of Africa. His successors, the Dingya and Yonshu Emperors, built up the fleet to a level that couldnt be matched by the Japanese or Koreans and launched punitive expeditions against both Japanese pirate bases and the Korean independence-orientated factions with the aid of the many people of the Oirat, leaving the coastline largely secure against foreign aggression. The recent rise in trade with foreigners and Europeans, though carefully controlled, has brought about the Columbian exchange, and now China's population swells fed on such productive crops as potatoes and maize.
Goals for RP: Spread Yuan suzeraintry over western Asia, fulfill Kublai Khan's dream of crushing the Japanese, expand Yuan power in the South Pacific.
RP example: Heh, good one.
Last edited by G-Tech Corporation on Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DrakoLand
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby DrakoLand » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:45 pm

I won't bother saying if you got accepted or not. Would you like to be co-op or do you not have enough time?

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:59 pm

DrakoLand wrote:I won't bother saying if you got accepted or not. Would you like to be co-op or do you not have enough time?

I'll have enough time in two days, but until then I'll likely be quite busy getting my responsibilities back in order.

DrakoLand
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby DrakoLand » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:04 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
DrakoLand wrote:I won't bother saying if you got accepted or not. Would you like to be co-op or do you not have enough time?

I'll have enough time in two days, but until then I'll likely be quite busy getting my responsibilities back in order.

Ok then :)

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:07 pm

Reserving the Holy Latin Empire (I presume that's the vaguely Israel-shaped blob)
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

The Nation of Hay
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nation of Hay » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:43 pm

I can't decide if I want to be Spain or France...
sig rework in progress

Adurnak
Ambassador

Founded: May 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Adurnak » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:15 pm

Scandinavia or Poland Lithuania... hmmm
I do like winged hussars
I can't believe how long I've been on this website

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:57 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:Reserving the Holy Latin Empire (I presume that's the vaguely Israel-shaped blob)

It's part of France:
DrakoLand wrote:Timeline:
The Crusader turned to the French crown for protection

EDIT:
Just thought I'd use the app format to give a bit more of history.

Choice of country:
The German Empire
History of country (you can improvise here based on the timeline):
(Until 1276 historical)
In 1276, the Habsburg dynasty had entrenched it's control of the Holy Roman Empire though it's ascension as feudal lords of Austria.
In 1310 the Wittelsbacher candidate to the imperial Throne, Louis IV, was defeated. Yet, while considering his followers as stronger amongst the total lords of the empire, than within the small circle of electors, he decided to call his supporters against what he considered to be corrupt Electors. Many lords followed his call, amongst them the Ascanians of Brandenburg and the spread domains of the Wittelbacher Dynasty.
After three long years of war, which ravaged through the lands of the EmpireAnd possibly beyond - I'm open to intertwining the history with others Louis IV's main army was attacked in the Battle of Frankfurt, while units of the Hohenzollern House Guards, who had already previously proven themselves as Habsburg loyalists, had marched on Munich and surrounded it.
Louis' main army managed to start an organized retreat, having left behind a fifth of its strength to delay the loyalists, and started marching for Munich to save the Wittelbach capital and prevent Louis from being captured and probably executed as a traitor.
As the plans became clear to the Loyalist faction, the reserves,militias, and household guards of the southern loyalists were assembled to march on Munich and cause it's fall before Wittelsbachian forces would arrive.
The following three weeks became a race against time, as the southern armies slowly started assembling out of Munich, preparing equipment for the final assaults, while the defenders started rationing their food to the soldiers and had to wait for their reinforcements, who were marching southwards rapidly. On their heels were smaller units of Northern loyalists who intended to launch skirmishes on the Wittelbachians to delay their march, yet mostly had been pushed back.
On the end of these three weeks in November 1313, which were to decide the fate of the Holy Roman Empire, the Wittelsbachian Army had reached Ulm. Ulm was a loyalist city amongst the wittelbachian holdings of Bavaria.
And it were delegates of the Free City of Ulm who, under a banner of peace, proclaimed to them the following message.
Frederick IV of Nuremberg, of House Hohenzollern wrote:This day, the 20th of November 1313 in the Year of our Lord, shall be one to be remembered, both by the true and loyal, and by the traitors.
On this day, under our glorious command, and by divine grace and the power of our Arms, the Traitor Stronghold of Munich has fallen.
And on this day, the war shall end - with the execution of the Traitor and Conspirer to the imperial throne and the decisions of the Electors.
On this day, Louis, fourth of his name from the House of Wittelsbach, shall be dead.
On midday, in the yard of the Ducal Palace of Munich, Louis Wittelsbacher has been beheaded after beind judged by the delegates of the estates general. All men are to lay down arms and surrender their lost cause.

And as these words had been read to the Wittelsbacher army, shouts of rage came. The Delegates were butchered by an angry mob of soldiers, and five days later the city of Ulm had been stormed and massacred. In the aftermath of the massacre the city was completely looted, and the army dispersed, each fleeing to his home with his loot.
And it was then that the Habsburg Emperor declared all soldiers of his enemies as freed from all crimes, all but the nobles and officers.
That was the start of a year-long process, later to be known as the Noble Traitor's Purge, in which slowly all Feudal houses that sided with the Wittelsbacher claimant had been dismantled, and replaced by loyalist houses.
Amongst the displaced nobles were the Ascanians of Brandenburg, who's fiefs were received by the Hohenzollerns, who had gained a bond of trust and friendship with the Habsburgians.
Five years later, The habsburg emperor had been murdered the night before the Assembly of the estates general and prince-electors in Nuremberg. While some claim that it was a murder paid for by hohenzollern money, the official conclusion was that it was a radical member of the Wittelsbacher dynasty, angered at their displacement. Whatever the cause, probably due to the Brandenurg Margrave taking control of the Situation, while having many friends amongst the new loyalist nobles, the estates-general declared, with confirmation of the Electors, the Hohenzoller Margrave as the new King of the Germans. A year later, after agreeing to release the Italian states, he was crowned by the pope as Friedrich III, Holy Roman Emperor and King of the Germans.
He managed to become a national hero for the german people, through propaganda of his role in the Civil War, marking the massacre of Ulm and declaring that it was in full unison that he was stemmed upon the throne, and created a state in which de facto the Kingship was inherited by his dynasty.

Roughly 50 years, and one emperor, later, a first centralization program was started.
It was mostly minor, but it did it's part.
The succeeding emperors started further centralization, which included abolishment of the Electors as the group which chooses the successor to the throne.
In 1393 a war errupted with the French over the territories of Alsace Lorraine.
The Emperor managed to hold them, but a year later had to concede the french speaking Netherlands (Walloonia, that is) to the French nation.

On the 20th November 1469, Emperor Charles IV declared the Holy Roman Empire for dissembled, and instead declared the German Empire as its successor. But, he declared that for the sake of a stable transition, that political change shall only happen after his death.
I'd either have his death now, at the beginning of the RP, or have had it roughly 10 years ago.

Goals for RP (Optional): Establish Colonies(Possibly as a sub-goal: Establish all colonies of the RL nations I encompass), dominate (central) Europe, maybe hope to form an alliance pact of some sorts.
RP example: You know me. And Already added me as Co-Op. But, why not this one.
Last edited by The Jonathanian States on Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.
This nation doesn't really represent my views and sarcasm is awesome.

DrakoLand
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby DrakoLand » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:28 am

Lunas Legion wrote:Reserving the Holy Latin Empire (I presume that's the vaguely Israel-shaped blob)

It is part of France, though if the French player doesn't want it...

Reatra
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Reatra » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:38 am

Choice of country: Ming Dynasty
History of country: *about to go to school*
Goals for RP: Colonize California and Indonesia while expressing Chinese dominance in the world economy.
RP example: A LOT! Search me up.
yee haw it's time for mass line

DrakoLand
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby DrakoLand » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:47 am

Reatra wrote:Choice of country: Ming Dynasty
History of country: *about to go to school*
Goals for RP: Colonize California and Indonesia while expressing Chinese dominance in the world economy.
RP example: A LOT! Search me up.

Out of like 30 nations you managed to pick 1 of the 3 taken. How does 1 even do that? I mean, chances were 1/10 but you pulled it off. Ok I'll stop now, I just find it amusing.

Maharo
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Maharo » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:50 am

Application
Choice of country:The United Concor-English Empire
History of country (Historical Until 1420)In 1420, the Moors were easily expelled by Castile and Aragon & united to became the Spanish empire in the span of 5 years. After burning down all Muslim traces, they finally invaded Morocco, the invasion lasted for 10 years but failed
Last edited by Maharo on Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature
Male, 13, Filipino

Generation 35 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
ANNOUNCEMENT: WILL BE GONE FROM AUGUST13-15

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:52 am

I would like to reserve Ireland until I get a app up. I am in math class in school right now :(
I'm a Pinarchist, sue me North Carolina is best Carolina States rights is best rights
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:
Oh god, the universe will explode, everyone to your bunkers

Yep, this is the type of "discussion" we have over here. Serious people beware, this place is filled with these things.

DrakoLand
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby DrakoLand » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:53 am

Maharo wrote:Application
History of country (Historical Until 1420)In 1420, the Moors were easily expelled by Castile and Aragon & united to became the Spanish empire in the span of 5 years. After burning down all Muslim traces, they finally invaded Morocco, the invasion lasted for 10 years & successfully conquered Morocco. Then, in 1438; the Portuguese empire found no king. King Philip I of spain took to the crown & was crowned King John I of Portugal. After 12 years, the Portugal merged with Spain to make the Concor Empire. In 1490, With large support; King Ferdinand II & Queen Amelia I married. Now the United Kingdoms seek out to have the most power in europe.
Goals for RP (Optional):
Note: If the English thing is too far, I'll scrap it

This game has pre-determined nations, you can only choose from the map. Feel free to invade England later on if you wish so.

DrakoLand
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby DrakoLand » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:53 am

Paketo wrote:I would like to reserve Ireland until I get a app up. I am in math class in school right now :(

DONE!

Maharo
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Maharo » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:55 am

DrakoLand wrote:
Maharo wrote:Application
History of country (Historical Until 1420)In 1420, the Moors were easily expelled by Castile and Aragon & united to became the Spanish empire in the span of 5 years. After burning down all Muslim traces, they finally invaded Morocco, the invasion lasted for 10 years & successfully conquered Morocco. Then, in 1438; the Portuguese empire found no king. King Philip I of spain took to the crown & was crowned King John I of Portugal. After 12 years, the Portugal merged with Spain to make the Concor Empire. In 1490, With large support; King Ferdinand II & Queen Amelia I married. Now the United Kingdoms seek out to have the most power in europe.
Goals for RP (Optional):
Note: If the English thing is too far, I'll scrap it

This game has pre-determined nations, you can only choose from the map. Feel free to invade England later on if you wish so.

Ok, so I get to keep Portugal & Morocco
_[' ]_
Male, 13, Filipino

Generation 35 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

DrakoLand
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby DrakoLand » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:00 am

Maharo wrote:
DrakoLand wrote:

Ok, so I get to keep Portugal & Morocco

Emm no, you start with the map borders.

Maharo
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Maharo » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:03 am

DrakoLand wrote:
Maharo wrote:Ok, so I get to keep Portugal & Morocco?

Emm no, you start with the map borders.

Ok, thank you
_[' ]_
Male, 13, Filipino

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:48 am

Drako, can we make up people such as I make a new king take control after a revolt and unites Ireland or do we need historical people
I'm a Pinarchist, sue me North Carolina is best Carolina States rights is best rights
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:

Yep, this is the type of "discussion" we have over here. Serious people beware, this place is filled with these things.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:58 am

Paketo wrote:Drako, can we make up people such as I make a new king take control after a revolt and unites Ireland or do we need historical people

I can tell you, it's definitely not historical after the beginning of the timeline.
I suppose that means that somewhere in the 1100's you still have to be historical but can change more or less everything after that.
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.
This nation doesn't really represent my views and sarcasm is awesome.

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:59 am

The Jonathanian States wrote:
Paketo wrote:Drako, can we make up people such as I make a new king take control after a revolt and unites Ireland or do we need historical people

I can tell you, it's definitely not historical after the beginning of the timeline.
I suppose that means that somewhere in the 1100's you still have to be historical but can change more or less everything after that.

That's what I thought but wanted to make sure
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse