NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (War OOC, Closed, Great rps are forged in fire)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
The Inritus Extraho
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6132
Founded: Dec 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Inritus Extraho » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:06 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Links to posts please.

-coughs not-so-subtly-
...
:hug:
If you see I've made a mistake in my wording or a factual detail, telegram me and I'll fix it. I'll even give you credit for pointing it out, if you'd like.
You can call me TIE. I'm not on much... so telegram me if you need something.
FanT Nation - FT w/o space.
I'm on CA time, so... pacific. UTC -8
I'm bi, not single, and really any pronoun works.
I'll check out RP's if you TG me about them.

User avatar
Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22142
Founded: May 09, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Agritum » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:14 pm

Name: Grace Mary Entwistle
Age (Actual): 20
Age (Appears): 20
Race: "Gifted" Human
Appearance: Const will yell at me.
Powergrid/Powers:
    INT 3
    STR 4
    DUR 6
    SPD 4
    FS 10
Weaknesses: Absolute lack of magical power. And by absolute, I mean absolute. Has got qualms about using violence.
Personality: By far, Grace is an amiable and good natured person, or at least she strives to be so. She is particularly honest and sincere, to the point of naivety, and telling lies is something quite difficult for her to do. She is gregarious and extrovert, albeit in a quite gentle and subtle manner. Due to her particularly apprehensive character, Grace is quite laid-back when it comes to make an important decision, preferring to think of its consequences instead of rushing to the conclusion. She would take a bullet for her friends and family, and do everything in her power to aid someone in need of help.

A deeply spiritual and devout Roman Catholic, Grace is conservative in her beliefs and behaviour, and quite affectioned to the Church and its traditional values. She abhors senseless violence, and strives to be pacifistic and diplomatic in her actions. For her, being a Christian means showing charity to everyone, sinners included.

Grace's favourite hobby is listening to music. She is an hardcore fan of a famous Liverpudlian quartet of musicians, to the point of having a small part of her room entirely dedicated to said quartet, with album posters and memorabilia littering it (don't touch that weirdly coloured submarine: it's a family heirloom).

Grace is an Everton supporter. And quite vocal about it. Liverpool FC fans should be wary of that, when approaching her.

History: Grace was born in Liverpool, County of Merseyside, UK. Her middle-class family was one of devout Roman Catholics, or to use a typically British term, Papists. Popery had permeated Grace's family since the good old days of Elizabeth I and had stuck with them, several burnings and forced conversions to Anglicanism notwithstanding. After a few centuries of persecutions, Grace's ancestor settled down in Liverpool, where their Papism was more common and well-accepted, mostly due to the tide of Irishmen crowding the city. The Entwistles spent
a few decades being accused by their fellow English neighbours of mingling and pro-creating with the Irish, claiming that the red hair of their family members and alleged cravings for potatoes were proof of said breeding. Then, the 20th century came, and the Entwistles started to get treated much more decently by anyone who wasn't from outside Liverpool. Apparently, while Papism and allegedly breeding with the Irish was now acceptable, Scouse heritage was now seen with suspicion and prejudice.

That said, Grace's life was pretty much normal and ordinary, up until when the Abrahamic War came and fucked Britain hard in the ass. Including Liverpool and all of Merseyside (allegedly, Mancunians began to cheer as soon as reports of the city being blown up started flooding the BBC). The Entwistles promptly fled to their relatives in Yorkshire, which was relatively untouched during the war (no demons dared to touch Tykes). As a result of literally seeing the Legions of Hell wrecking chaos and destruction amongst the lands, Grace and her family clung more and more to their religion.

Eventually, in the aftermath of the war, Grace's parents decided to send her to a better, less-ruined and more safe to continue her high-school studies. Trusting on its high reputation, the Entwistles promptly sent their daughter to the famed St.Gabriel of Our Lady of Sorrows' Institute for Catholic Youth in Malta.

At her arrival, Grace quickly became the school's most bullied pupil: her magic skills were non-existent, and since learning magic was pretty much the whole point of the Institute, this only brought further scorn to her. Nonetheless, Grace strived to go on with her studies, soldiering through the bullying and trying to keep cool and calm.

Then, PE classes started. And everyone who mocked Grace was quickly shitfaced the moment the Scouser girl started literally running on walls and breaking wooden tables with her bare fists. It It should be noted that Catholics believe that, after confirmation, the Holy Spirit gifts the confirmed Catholic with several virtues and good temperaments, such as intellect, faith, piety, fortitude and so on. Let's just say that Grace had been over-gifted in the fortitude department.

Her peak human condition and absurd fighting skills promptly drew the attentions of Father MacCormack, who proceeded to subject her to training deign of the Rocky films and instruct her in the use of several different types of weapons, melee and ranged ones.

After Grace completed her final exam (which consisted in whooping the shit out of MacCormack in a "training" fight), the rector of St Gabriel decided to book her a flight to Elfen High as a part of the new exchange program, to show Crowley how his students are better than his and how Catholicism makes people significantly more badass. Regarding Grace, she accepted the exchange proposal, wanting to discover more about the famed British school and meet other people.

RP Sample: BLADE OF GOD


If Night accepts it, I'll add a weaponry and equipment section.
Neoliberal Globalist Ukraine Supporter
Friedmanite Libertarian ALDE Eurofederalist



User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:16 pm

Agritum wrote:
Name: Grace Mary Entwistle
Age (Actual): 20
Age (Appears): 20
Race: "Gifted" Human
Appearance: Const will yell at me.
Powergrid/Powers:
    INT 3
    STR 4
    DUR 6
    SPD 4
    FS 10
Weaknesses: Absolute lack of magical power. And by absolute, I mean absolute. Has got qualms about using violence.
Personality: By far, Grace is an amiable and good natured person, or at least she strives to be so. She is particularly honest and sincere, to the point of naivety, and telling lies is something quite difficult for her to do. She is gregarious and extrovert, albeit in a quite gentle and subtle manner. Due to her particularly apprehensive character, Grace is quite laid-back when it comes to make an important decision, preferring to think of its consequences instead of rushing to the conclusion. She would take a bullet for her friends and family, and do everything in her power to aid someone in need of help.

A deeply spiritual and devout Roman Catholic, Grace is conservative in her beliefs and behaviour, and quite affectioned to the Church and its traditional values. She abhors senseless violence, and strives to be pacifistic and diplomatic in her actions. For her, being a Christian means showing charity to everyone, sinners included.

Grace's favourite hobby is listening to music. She is an hardcore fan of a famous Liverpudlian quartet of musicians, to the point of having a small part of her room entirely dedicated to said quartet, with album posters and memorabilia littering it (don't touch that weirdly coloured submarine: it's a family heirloom).
Approved.
Grace is an Everton supporter. And quite vocal about it. Liverpool FC fans should be wary of that, when approaching her.

History: Grace was born in Liverpool, County of Merseyside, UK. Her middle-class family was one of devout Roman Catholics, or to use a typically British term, Papists. Popery had permeated Grace's family since the good old days of Elizabeth I and had stuck with them, several burnings and forced conversions to Anglicanism notwithstanding. After a few centuries of persecutions, Grace's ancestor settled down in Liverpool, where their Papism was more common and well-accepted, mostly due to the tide of Irishmen crowding the city. The Entwistles spent
a few decades being accused by their fellow English neighbours of mingling and pro-creating with the Irish, claiming that the red hair of their family members and alleged cravings for potatoes were proof of said breeding. Then, the 20th century came, and the Entwistles started to get treated much more decently by anyone who wasn't from outside Liverpool. Apparently, while Papism and allegedly breeding with the Irish was now acceptable, Scouse heritage was now seen with suspicion and prejudice.

That said, Grace's life was pretty much normal and ordinary, up until when the Abrahamic War came and fucked Britain hard in the ass. Including Liverpool and all of Merseyside (allegedly, Mancunians began to cheer as soon as reports of the city being blown up started flooding the BBC). The Entwistles promptly fled to their relatives in Yorkshire, which was relatively untouched during the war (no demons dared to touch Tykes). As a result of literally seeing the Legions of Hell wrecking chaos and destruction amongst the lands, Grace and her family clung more and more to their religion.

Eventually, in the aftermath of the war, Grace's parents decided to send her to a better, less-ruined and more safe to continue her high-school studies. Trusting on its high reputation, the Entwistles promptly sent their daughter to the famed St.Gabriel of Our Lady of Sorrows' Institute for Catholic Youth in Malta.

At her arrival, Grace quickly became the school's most bullied pupil: her magic skills were non-existent, and since learning magic was pretty much the whole point of the Institute, this only brought further scorn to her. Nonetheless, Grace strived to go on with her studies, soldiering through the bullying and trying to keep cool and calm.

Then, PE classes started. And everyone who mocked Grace was quickly shitfaced the moment the Scouser girl started literally running on walls and breaking wooden tables with her bare fists. It It should be noted that Catholics believe that, after confirmation, the Holy Spirit gifts the confirmed Catholic with several virtues and good temperaments, such as intellect, faith, piety, fortitude and so on. Let's just say that Grace had been over-gifted in the fortitude department.

Her peak human condition and absurd fighting skills promptly drew the attentions of Father MacCormack, who proceeded to subject her to training deign of the Rocky films and instruct her in the use of several different types of weapons, melee and ranged ones.

After Grace completed her final exam (which consisted in whooping the shit out of MacCormack in a "training" fight), the rector of St Gabriel decided to book her a flight to Elfen High as a part of the new exchange program, to show Crowley how his students are better than his and how Catholicism makes people significantly more badass. Regarding Grace, she accepted the exchange proposal, wanting to discover more about the famed British school and meet other people.

RP Sample: BLADE OF GOD


If Night accepts it, I'll add a weaponry and equipment section.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22142
Founded: May 09, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Agritum » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:18 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Agritum wrote:
Name: Grace Mary Entwistle
Age (Actual): 20
Age (Appears): 20
Race: "Gifted" Human
Appearance: Const will yell at me.
Powergrid/Powers:
    INT 3
    STR 4
    DUR 6
    SPD 4
    FS 10
Weaknesses: Absolute lack of magical power. And by absolute, I mean absolute. Has got qualms about using violence.
Personality: By far, Grace is an amiable and good natured person, or at least she strives to be so. She is particularly honest and sincere, to the point of naivety, and telling lies is something quite difficult for her to do. She is gregarious and extrovert, albeit in a quite gentle and subtle manner. Due to her particularly apprehensive character, Grace is quite laid-back when it comes to make an important decision, preferring to think of its consequences instead of rushing to the conclusion. She would take a bullet for her friends and family, and do everything in her power to aid someone in need of help.

A deeply spiritual and devout Roman Catholic, Grace is conservative in her beliefs and behaviour, and quite affectioned to the Church and its traditional values. She abhors senseless violence, and strives to be pacifistic and diplomatic in her actions. For her, being a Christian means showing charity to everyone, sinners included.

Grace's favourite hobby is listening to music. She is an hardcore fan of a famous Liverpudlian quartet of musicians, to the point of having a small part of her room entirely dedicated to said quartet, with album posters and memorabilia littering it (don't touch that weirdly coloured submarine: it's a family heirloom).
Approved.
Grace is an Everton supporter. And quite vocal about it. Liverpool FC fans should be wary of that, when approaching her.

History: Grace was born in Liverpool, County of Merseyside, UK. Her middle-class family was one of devout Roman Catholics, or to use a typically British term, Papists. Popery had permeated Grace's family since the good old days of Elizabeth I and had stuck with them, several burnings and forced conversions to Anglicanism notwithstanding. After a few centuries of persecutions, Grace's ancestor settled down in Liverpool, where their Papism was more common and well-accepted, mostly due to the tide of Irishmen crowding the city. The Entwistles spent
a few decades being accused by their fellow English neighbours of mingling and pro-creating with the Irish, claiming that the red hair of their family members and alleged cravings for potatoes were proof of said breeding. Then, the 20th century came, and the Entwistles started to get treated much more decently by anyone who wasn't from outside Liverpool. Apparently, while Papism and allegedly breeding with the Irish was now acceptable, Scouse heritage was now seen with suspicion and prejudice.

That said, Grace's life was pretty much normal and ordinary, up until when the Abrahamic War came and fucked Britain hard in the ass. Including Liverpool and all of Merseyside (allegedly, Mancunians began to cheer as soon as reports of the city being blown up started flooding the BBC). The Entwistles promptly fled to their relatives in Yorkshire, which was relatively untouched during the war (no demons dared to touch Tykes). As a result of literally seeing the Legions of Hell wrecking chaos and destruction amongst the lands, Grace and her family clung more and more to their religion.

Eventually, in the aftermath of the war, Grace's parents decided to send her to a better, less-ruined and more safe to continue her high-school studies. Trusting on its high reputation, the Entwistles promptly sent their daughter to the famed St.Gabriel of Our Lady of Sorrows' Institute for Catholic Youth in Malta.

At her arrival, Grace quickly became the school's most bullied pupil: her magic skills were non-existent, and since learning magic was pretty much the whole point of the Institute, this only brought further scorn to her. Nonetheless, Grace strived to go on with her studies, soldiering through the bullying and trying to keep cool and calm.

Then, PE classes started. And everyone who mocked Grace was quickly shitfaced the moment the Scouser girl started literally running on walls and breaking wooden tables with her bare fists. It It should be noted that Catholics believe that, after confirmation, the Holy Spirit gifts the confirmed Catholic with several virtues and good temperaments, such as intellect, faith, piety, fortitude and so on. Let's just say that Grace had been over-gifted in the fortitude department.

Her peak human condition and absurd fighting skills promptly drew the attentions of Father MacCormack, who proceeded to subject her to training deign of the Rocky films and instruct her in the use of several different types of weapons, melee and ranged ones.

After Grace completed her final exam (which consisted in whooping the shit out of MacCormack in a "training" fight), the rector of St Gabriel decided to book her a flight to Elfen High as a part of the new exchange program, to show Crowley how his students are better than his and how Catholicism makes people significantly more badass. Regarding Grace, she accepted the exchange proposal, wanting to discover more about the famed British school and meet other people.

RP Sample: BLADE OF GOD


If Night accepts it, I'll add a weaponry and equipment section.

....you just quoted me?
Neoliberal Globalist Ukraine Supporter
Friedmanite Libertarian ALDE Eurofederalist



User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:19 pm

Agritum wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:

....you just quoted me?

I meant to write approved.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22142
Founded: May 09, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Agritum » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:21 pm

I also feel that she is the first character ever with 10 points in FS.

Excluding Nightkill himself.
Neoliberal Globalist Ukraine Supporter
Friedmanite Libertarian ALDE Eurofederalist



User avatar
Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20387
Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:23 pm

Agritum wrote:I also feel that she is the first character ever with 10 points in FS.

Excluding Nightkill himself.


My cyborg was going to be but Night advised me not to.

And in the same category as yours, might I add.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState
Best thread ever.|SPACE!
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

User avatar
Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17308
Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:23 pm

Agritum wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:

....you just quoted me?

He's speechless.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:23 pm

Agritum wrote:I also feel that she is the first character ever with 10 points in FS.

Excluding Nightkill himself.

Lewis had 10.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22142
Founded: May 09, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Agritum » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:24 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Agritum wrote:I also feel that she is the first character ever with 10 points in FS.

Excluding Nightkill himself.

Lewis had 10.

Now this is scary.
Neoliberal Globalist Ukraine Supporter
Friedmanite Libertarian ALDE Eurofederalist



User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:28 pm

The Inritus Extraho wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Links to posts please.

-coughs not-so-subtly-
...
:hug:

I'll get to you soon. Been busy and tired.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Norvenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2779
Founded: May 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Norvenia » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:39 pm

Agritum wrote:I also feel that she is the first character ever with 10 points in FS.

Excluding Nightkill himself.


Even Daniel has nine.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:40 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Agritum wrote:I also feel that she is the first character ever with 10 points in FS.

Excluding Nightkill himself.


My cyborg was going to be but Night advised me not to.

And in the same category as yours, might I add.

I let Agri do it because her character had no other powers whatsoever.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
The balkens
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18751
Founded: Sep 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The balkens » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:41 pm

Norvenia wrote:
Agritum wrote:I also feel that she is the first character ever with 10 points in FS.

Excluding Nightkill himself.


Even Daniel has nine.


why am i imagining that you guys took that Scientology personality test and are comparing scores?

User avatar
The Tiger Kingdom
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12281
Founded: May 04, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Tiger Kingdom » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:44 pm

The balkens wrote:
Norvenia wrote:
Even Daniel has nine.


why am i imagining that you guys took that Scientology personality test and are comparing scores?

I don't think so - the thing with the Scientology test is that I'm pretty sure all the results for it are exactly the same:
"Son, you fucked up in the head. But don't worry - we've got meters that can help with that."
When the war is over
Got to start again
Try to hold a trace of what it was back then
You and I we sent each other stories
Just a page I'm lost in all its glory
How can I go home and not get blown away

User avatar
The balkens
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18751
Founded: Sep 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The balkens » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:46 pm

The Tiger Kingdom wrote:
The balkens wrote:
why am i imagining that you guys took that Scientology personality test and are comparing scores?

I don't think so - the thing with the Scientology test is that I'm pretty sure all the results for it are exactly the same:
"Son, you fucked up in the head. But don't worry - we've got meters that can help with that."


really? i took one while on a visit to California and they said i was a threat to Scientology.

User avatar
The Tiger Kingdom
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12281
Founded: May 04, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Tiger Kingdom » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:48 pm

The balkens wrote:
The Tiger Kingdom wrote:I don't think so - the thing with the Scientology test is that I'm pretty sure all the results for it are exactly the same:
"Son, you fucked up in the head. But don't worry - we've got meters that can help with that."


really? i took one while on a visit to California and they said i was a threat to Scientology.

...Did you threaten somebody?
When the war is over
Got to start again
Try to hold a trace of what it was back then
You and I we sent each other stories
Just a page I'm lost in all its glory
How can I go home and not get blown away

User avatar
The balkens
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18751
Founded: Sep 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The balkens » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:53 pm

The Tiger Kingdom wrote:
The balkens wrote:
really? i took one while on a visit to California and they said i was a threat to Scientology.

...Did you threaten somebody?


no, just bullshitted my way through the survey.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:55 pm

The balkens wrote:
The Tiger Kingdom wrote:...Did you threaten somebody?


no, just bullshitted my way through the survey.

Scientology is...interesting.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
The balkens
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18751
Founded: Sep 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The balkens » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:01 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
The balkens wrote:
no, just bullshitted my way through the survey.

Scientology is...interesting.


attack on titan is more believable.

User avatar
Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20387
Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:03 pm

Scientologists are probably the easiest religious group in existence to offend, and [Scientology is] one of the few non-major religions that is totally PC to bash.
Last edited by Rupudska on Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState
Best thread ever.|SPACE!
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

User avatar
Norvenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2779
Founded: May 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Norvenia » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:12 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Rupudska wrote:
My cyborg was going to be but Night advised me not to.

And in the same category as yours, might I add.

I let Agri do it because her character had no other powers whatsoever.


I live in hope that Daniel will someday get the chance to see something invisible to everyone else.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:13 pm

Norvenia wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I let Agri do it because her character had no other powers whatsoever.


I live in hope that Daniel will someday get the chance to see something invisible to everyone else.

Set?
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:18 pm

I'm feeling under the weather. Posts will be delayed.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Norvenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2779
Founded: May 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Norvenia » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:24 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Norvenia wrote:
I live in hope that Daniel will someday get the chance to see something invisible to everyone else.

Set?


Aye, but that's just because of the Heart of Merlin, not because of Daniel's Sabbatanos power. The power has so far been a waste of points. Not that I'm complaining - he's still a great character with whom I'm having great fun.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Elysian Kentarchy

Advertisement

Remove ads