NATION

PASSWORD

Constricting the poisonous snake [P/MT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The IASM
Senator

Founded: Jan 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Constricting the poisonous snake [P/MT]

Postby The IASM » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:54 pm

This will be opened sooner or latter when I get around to it, please TG me if you wish to get involved and I'll continue it from there. Thank you.

The pyramid of Ōato
The court of the Shōgun
Ditorate sector
Ōato, Titianicia
Current Temp: 26° C (62° F)

The courtroom was certainly an impressive sight. Especially when you consider that five-hundred year old mirrors redirected sun and moon light from outside into the building at all times, it allowed a constantly illuminated room. All this light pointed to a single table surrounded by four elaborate thrones however every single one of those seats of power was put to shame by the massive throne in the centre, where twin black and red dragons formed the basis of the throne which was lavished in glorious gold and eternal jade. Yet this almighty throne was empty, a sign of what needs to happen. Yàosài, Ōato, Chéngshì and Kēng. The four Titianician realms, nations which have stood the test of time for over five thousand years yet now were mere shells of what they were. Representing Yàosài was none other than Máchiko Lāzīn, who had called this meeting, certainly had plans for Titianicia, mostly benevolent in nature. Samurai from all clans stood side by side however something unknown, something cold lay in the shadows.

Máchiko was certainly the least formally dressed for the occasion, wearing her standard crimson and black dress TSA uniform when in comparison to the incredibly traditionalist nature of the robes worn by her peers. She thought to herself well this be easy enough if everything goes to plan. Her eyes began to dilate and her pulse stabilised as she began in a chilling tone "I would like to thank you all for being her on such a urgent notice, Lāzīn's trial is still currently underway however he should be released soon. This brings up a chance of improve Titianicia in a way which could never be done, our clans have stopped progress in the name of tradition and keeping the old ways. Now half our people live in horrific conditions because we were fools.

Well now we have a glorious opportunity, one which we much seize if Titianicia is to survive in this world which will almost certainly unleash nuclear hell fire on us if we fail. Firstly the clans need to be completely destroyed and the position of Ditorate Administrator turned into a central position only one person can hold, you see-"

"What, this an outrage you selfish knave, this system has been-" interrupted Shōgun Kai, outraged at the proposals which blatantly stripped him of his powers.

"Been in place for five thousand years, well I'm afraid this is not exactly voluntary either" viciously cut in Máchiko, quickly forming the words to silence her opponent.

The Shōgun's anger faded as his opponent clearly had more to speak. He was still prepared to kill her, griping his Shoto he fiercely said "continue then."

Máchiko's eyes calmed down noticing the Shoto but still carried on anyways in her ever stoic logical tone "This programming would not only strengthen Titianicia, it will allow greater economic regulation and general more government efficiency furthering its ability to deal with issues. Plus this circle has become incredibly corrupt, a victim of our self interest is our former leader Lāzīn-"

"We didn't kill hi-,it well not officially anyway" interrupted Kai again, with untold lies spilling from his mouth, like a innocent small child, oblivious to his flaws. This Máchiko was nothing more than disappointed in her peer's ability to keep his mouth quiet on even when addressing the most sensitive of matters. He was a man child dressed in a king’s robe, something which Máchiko greatly despised, how could such a pathetic being enter existence even more gain the position of a Shōgun? She looked down on him, giving him the most crushing, cold stares anything could endure - silencing the idiot.

"As I was saying, the second part of my proposals is the 'radicalise' the state, removing any unnecessary human bureaucracy, allowing direct, almost instantaneous control over the population. Allowing automated drones in network based fashion to monitor the population enforcing the law, allowing logistical problems to be solved with ease. In order to prevent hackers or terrorists taking over the system, it is quantum encrypted and its automated nearly completely, the TSA would be the actual enforcers of the law, this will make it far easier to do their job" continued the cold Shōgun, with her increasing stoic tone. Now a cold smile crossed her formerly emotionless face, strangely loving the words she was about to say. She then began "My final proposal requires the goal of 'upgrading' the entire population by 2085, helping our people to be better in every way, this also allows a have mind to be established as well, united the state and the people permanently. We'll be semi independent however everyone else shall be unified for eternity, logically guiding the human race into perfection, while be the hive surviving for eternity, annihilating those who dare endanger us, consuming their nations in order to build a new one". Máchiko like most of the sensible part of the government planed for just about everything and developed ideas to set forward and she knew that either way, this would take several decades to pull this gigantic plan of yet she did not design it. It did.

Kai clearly had an annoyed expression, displaying a reactionary but ultimately reasonable look when Máchiko finished her small speak. It just read what in all that is righteous and holy did I just hear, which Máchiko held great distaste. She continued again "So as there must be a single administrat-"

"Your mad" murmured Kai under his breath, hoping the cold maiden did not notice his idiotic move.

However her eyes flashed towards the man and calmly asked "Pardon, Shōgun?"

Kai's voice has become noticeably more controlled and poetic as he spoke the words "This plan, it's mad, its nothing but utter insanity - the creation of H.P Lovecraft's most horrifying nightmares - it is the oblivion of the human soul, the annihilation of the human condition and replace it with the mind of an ant hive, you are annihilating everything that mankind has ever held dare - this is not hell, it is oblivion."

"It was not my plan actually, it was its."

Upon hearing those words Kai fell into shock, thinking that means I'm certainly gone then, if the monster himself engineered this I'm going to vani-. But them he looked around the hall, something he had noticed came out the shadows or more correctly somethings. 40 black TSA Shinobi came into sight, armed with Arsenal Deimos AR3 7.7mm Battle Rifles, bearing black masks and crimson armour, they were preparing to unleash hellfire. Máchiko smiled beforong finishing "remember the part were I said it was not exactly voluntary? Well guess what I wasn't kidding now in order to securing my position as Admin you've gotta go so for fair well, it was a great pain knowing you". The Shinobi prepared to fire their weapons, loading the rifles, aiming down the cold iron sights towards their helpless targets. Well I might as well end her as well though Kai as he drew his Shoto and jumped at the chessmaidien, ruled by rage. Quickly she drew her pistol, firing ever so precious rounds into the skull of the enraged Shōgun bearing dated weapons while the Samurai started to slice down their TSA counterparts, who let lead slugs rip away at the feeble flesh of those inside. Bullet after bullet hit those in caught in the massacre, Shōgun fell, guards of old temples and Máchiko stood proud, she'd won the day, but now what?

Last edited by The IASM on Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
HUN-01

20:22 Kirav Normal in Akai is nightmare fuel in the rest of the world.
11:33 Jedoria Something convoluted is going on in Akai probably.
Transoxthraxia: I'm no hentai connoisseur, but I'm pretty sure Akai's domestic politics would be like, at least top ten most fucked up hentais"
18:26 Deusaeuri Let me put it this way, you're what would happen if Lovecraft decided to write political dystopian techno thriller
20:19 Heku tits has gone mental
20:19 Jakee >gone
05:48 Malay lol akai sounds lovely this time of never

The IASM
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The IASM » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:40 pm

Kokumin ākorojī
TSM news room
Ditorate sector
Ōato, Titianicia
Current Temp: 27° C

The once empty halls of the Kokumin ākorojī now housed thousands of people, all working in a harmonious unity, like a hive. All the work here was done via technology. Need a rifle? Use a 3D printer. Need some food? Use a 3D printer to print you an energy bar. Need to make a car for export? Use a 3D printer like usual. Then there was the colossal MagLev trains which practically allowed travel across this five kilometre leviathan in a few seconds. The city was nothing more than the epitome of Jācī Lāzīn's regin over this country, so much progress, so much pain to make up for it. Now his de facto successor - Māchiko - was more than speeding towards Titianician State Media's headquarters to announce what she had done to the entire nation. Her cold black eyes looked towards the workers around her, admiring her TSA uniform and who wore it with unflinching pride. Her opinions of those workers was ultimately positive as they certainly new the hierarchy and they were also product of the new generation which was created with Lāzīn's hands. She was heading towards the center of all public information coming in or out of Titianicia right now, TSM*. She was certainly dreading this moment as she massively preferred having someone else announce important matters, most likely a result from her rather unpleasant and isolated childhood, but still she had to make this speech herself if she wanted to seem like a legitimate ruler in all regards. She the proceeded to look outside at the internal city, there was everything, hydroponic farms, Printer-factories and giantic housing towers housed over one-hundred thousand people in stupidly efficient manners. Yet the people were satisfied with life, they had all they wanted, plentyful food, excellent entertainment and a utopia to live in, what else could a human ask for? Upon her mind lay this question do they do they enjoy this life as if not then all this was for nothing. Máchiko pondered on this until feeling the forces as the MagLev rapidly came to a stop - she had arrived.

She quickly noticed two TAF Marshals standing proud outside, expecting her arrival and have obliviously been standing there for a few hours. They were dressed in standard military Daimyo uniform and had several medals and both seemed relatively tired from the waiting. Máchiko murmured sarcastically "More idiot Shōgunists I presume". The two men presented their Katana's and bowed towards the leader, they were cold radicals personally sworn to serve her no matter the situation though they still had initiative. As she entered the building she saw many more loyal soldiers of the state; all presenting arms and all in service to the new state.

It was a few good minutes before Máchiko arrived at the recording station and it was certainly a busy place, several computer screens were efficiently scattered across the site- some displaying various pieces of computer code being made to override most operations across the nation. Then there was the door, a nothing more than a solid sheet of ceramics, carbyne and electronics designed to serve as a safe house just in case. Máchiko sighed as she entered the broadcasting room and sat down to see the television camera. Wondering curiously, Máchiko asked "When are we doing this love then?". A thunderous voice replied "In five, four, three, two, one - you're live".

Máchiko stared into the camera leaving a warm stare for all the people of Titianicia to see and then she began. "Subjects of Titianicia, I greatly apologise for any inconvenience caused by this transmission but now I have a message to tell you.

At roughly 1345 hours today, the Shōgunate was called to order to talk about the matter of the survival of Titianicia. I was proposing a new centralised system when all three of the Ditorate Shōgun attempted to assassinate me, however they were slain by several Shinobi in the room.

This has now left me with absolute power over all four Clans due to Retribution protocol which has lead me to the conclusion that the clans system was never useful for Titianicia. They plotted to over though the Ditor, they murdered each other for political gain, they were nothing more than traitors. Now I declare that the Clans are no more! I am currently assuming the position of Ditorate Administrator in order to eliminate the flaws of the old state completely. Computers will generally replace the bureaucracy in several government positions so expect a large overhaul of the following public services. Law and order, health, housing, justice, prison, transportation, welfare, education and several other agencies that most likely don't effect you.

For now on the state is officially known as the Ditorstate of Titianicia and will continue to maintain all diplomatic relationships with other nations will remain the same unless they recognise the United Ditorates instead of the Ditorstate.

All supporters of the old clans will be tried for treason against the state and conspiring against the state. All loyal Titianicans will report suspects to the TSA at our website http://www.Ditorstate-TSA.co.ti and all suspects will be investigated and will be given a fair trial. Thank you people of Titianicia for listening - Administrator Máchiko Lāzīn signing out." The lady finished her speech with a subtle sigh; glad that this was over however she was certainly prepared for what was about to come.

*Titianician State Media

HUN-01

Transoxthraxia: I'm no hentai connoisseur, but I'm pretty sure Akai's domestic politics would be like, at least top ten most fucked up hentais"
18:26 Deusaeuri Let me put it this way, you're what would happen if Lovecraft decided to write political dystopian techno thriller

Zerlos
Envoy

Founded: Jul 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zerlos » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:42 pm

Zerlos,
Coroon,
The Silver Spire

The old hunchbacked king dragged a hand across the touch screen mounted into his desk, pushing the image of a Sondrian map across the surface. The allies of Zerlos were represented by a green glow. One by one he tapped the allied nations with a bony finger, and biography's, statistical graphs and images of local structures exploded across the screen. The King shuffled through the shreds of information looking for something.
Zerlos was a nation of low population. With all of the pride and strength of it's people, it would always rely on another nation to guide it with a motherly wing. Many nations in Sondria had offered help. Crontor, Tiami, Deusaraeuri, but none truly matched the ideals of Zerlos. Of course the King was ever grateful to such mighty powers, but he could not fully agree with what they stood for, whether it be political dominance, economical gain, or purely technological advancements. The King was looking for a true ally, someone that he could entrust the nation to in times of desperation. Eventually he reached the far west of the map, and his gaze fell upon the distant nation of Erjunhuf...

To the nation leader of Erjunhuf
Regarding the strengthening of our alliance.

In this nations youth, we have relied on the assistance and guidance of several other nations within the region including of course, Erjunhuf. While we are grateful to all that have helped us over the years, you seemed to have stood out among the rest. We admire your policies and respect the way you run your country. I would like to extend an invitation to you or and ambassador of Erjunhuf to visit the Cold Lands of Zerlos in the hopes that we could develop our alliance. I'm sure that this could be beneficial to both our nations.

Sincerely,
Last edited by Zerlos on Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The IASM
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The IASM » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:52 am

Flight 7641 Aquilinia -Zerlos
Economy class
Seat 45
Over the Ondorian sea and nearing Tugai bay
Current Temp: -3° C

The TSA always saw the benefits of sleeper agents elsewhere- they are hard to detect and only they become a problem. Shinobi Iad Il was one of those sleeper agents; enjoying the life which has been given to him - a relatively peaceful life in the Aquiline empire - a life vastly different to the logical direct control of the Titanician state which monitors just about everything about your behaviour. The Titianician state is a parent state taken to the extreme, children are now isolated from birth from their parents and raised in incubator schools. Iad was raised one of those said schools and it shows when you ever refer to Titianicia in a negative light, he would certainly view you in a similar fashion. Look a bit deeper you'd find electrical chips fitted to his spine from his childhood like nearly all Titianicians and a small cache of hydrogen cyanide waiting to be dispersed in chase he is caught. He was about to land in the frozen wasteland that is Zerlos, for reasons still unknown to him but know he was landing in a land similar to the northern protectorate of Alotos. This was the Cold lands, but it is soon to be the mandate. The plane prepared its safe but still rapid descent to the ground, the G-forces being awfully fierce in their strength and power. The runaway and the tires meet each other as the plane hit the ground. Iad has arrived, in the freezing the ever icy lands of Zerlos. He let out a small sigh of relief when the words "we have just to used down at Coroon international airport, 2 minutes early and we hope you enjoyed the flight - this is your captain signing off". Iad hated flying more than anything else in this world, he liked the smooth calm nature of airships not the chaos that was airplanes,

As Iad exited the plane, the cold air nearly froze Iad on the spot, it was colder than hell. Growing up in the massive humidity of the rainforest won't help him out well here, the land of ice and chills. The wind sang with the voices of long lost choirs, haunting in its bone chilling beauty only to be silenced with the grand thunder that were the jets. Iad then moved down the stairs and into the relatively new terminals, made of luxurious glass, its interiors were full of tired and down right annoyed people, swearing and cussing over the fact that their flight was canceled. After around an hour of rushing around the airport, getting keys to a car, baggage generally get stuck up in airport bureaucracy, Iad finally had some free time. Sat in a blind sport away from the CCTV and the guards and opened is suitcase to see a laptop. "Well at least its new" he murmured to himself as he opened and stared at its 17" screen. It ran on a highly modified form of Linux which went overboard when concerning encryption and spyware. As he logged in he noticed a single word file and opened it. He looked at its contents and noticed a clear message "建立用於去除當前政府的接觸" - establish contacts for the removal of the current government. Iad upon reading the words displayed nothing more than a simple smile as for him it was another job, another day destabilising the world and for the Titianiciam government it was another pawn in their elborate game of chess.

TAF Constrictor
Type-18 Eternal wind command airships/Type-88, "Warden" Class ACV:
4,580 meters above Titianician north Sondrian mandate
Current Temp: 7 ° C

The Constrictor looked ever ominous as it floated ever vigilantly over the forests of the Titianician mandate, far more lush and fruitful than the icy wastes of Zerlos. Sitting in the central command centre was Máchiko Kimikō Lāzīn and a relatively small figure, dressed in a long flowing but thick trench-coat with a small shoto on his side. He was Taisa Kagendu Wuan and he had powerful glaring eyes, cold black eyes and two scars rippling across his face. Both were looking at an electronic holographic map of Sondria, with Titianician military assets displayed in is strange red glow. "Taisa Wuan, do you know why, I called you here as you of all people know that I'm capable of organising such an invasion" introduced Máchiko, with her usual condescending but ever calm voice. Wuan jokingly replied "Well madam, I'd hope that it wasn't to be the first person thrown over board" . His humorous behaviour was nearly the antithesis of Máchiko's stern seriousness yet they always seemed to get along perfectly, most regard there relationship as peculiar and rightfully so.

"No, that will be the first guard to fall off on guard patrol or some unlucky sod who comes across to me when I'm in a bad mood" replied Máchiko, slowly moving the map over the Titianician, Zerl boarder, displaying the 185 divisons, 140 air wings, and two fleets slowly approaching. "We currently have one of the best militaries on the region, certainly the largest amount of power projection due to our space forces, yet the region and world still views us as a child, I feel that we need to prove them wrong". She moved the map over to a more general view of Sondria on the colossal depiction of the planet. "The main problem with the annexation of Zerlos is that the fact that we will have just systematically pissed off half the region's major powers in under a day and possibly of a certain Gothic power coming down on us, cough cough the imperium. So I have instructed Teitoku Yī Ja Kōn to prepare our new fleets and demolish our enemies."

Wuan sarcastically interrupted 'What am I then, his land general to take the brunt of the forest war? Quite frankly I'm going to need a hell of a lot successful battles in order to take Zerlos quickly enough and be in a position to take on the imperium, Madah and " He knew he was capable of taking on Zerlos and win decisively however he would then have to precede to have hold onto it.

Máchiko after rapidly assessing the Taisa's slight scepticism when concerning Titianicia's ability to hold Zerlos, she replied "Yes, you will be invading Zerlos and holding it from foreigners and possibly launching strategic and ultimately crippling strikes against Tiami and Madah with with our RFG space to surface kinetic kill missiles and maybe some large scale thermobaric bombing of industrial centres". Máchiko spoke those words with a cool touch, like she was strangely enjoying this strategising or visualising something else. She then walked towards Wuan and told him somewhat pleasantly "I'm giving you control over the 14th 13th and the 12th Gūns, all Tsubasa and 2nd Teikoku kantai stationed in the mandate in order to prepare for the invasion of Zerlos and I command that you take great concern in this mission and also do be nice to POWs, you never know how beneficial Stockholm syndrome is. Also the Constrictor is now your new personal command ship". She then threw a plastic file at the Taisa, before shouting "read it" as she left.

Wuan looked at the file before opening it carefully, expecting to see another propaganda poster but only seeing someone unexpected. A file on agent Iad Il and his current stationing in Zerlos. His file stated that he was an archeologist specialising in Alkharanian culture, Shinobi of the TSA and currently stationed in Zerlos. After scratching his black hair, he murmured to himself "for fucks sake, Máchiko why are you so condescending when it comes to this". Then he remembered the competition region, "good god, yes I'm certainly a clever one, anyway the TCR has one hell of a lot of good soldiers in there especially of they have been able to survive this long - less they be cowards - and plus it was set up to contain rebels; why did I not think about this earlier, anyway I've got a transmission to make."
HUN-01

Buddha C
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 23, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Buddha C » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:22 pm

30 kilometres from a deep harbour Titty port

The convoy circle of eighteen supercargo ships was loaded to the absolute brim with all kind of Titty standard ammunition for their small arms, pistols, anti-tank guided missiles, tanks, 30mm, 40mm, artillery shells, along with millions of rolls of the Region's highest quality toilet paper, from the Orthodoxy. The hustle and bustle on the massive ships was large, along with the commercial sailors, crew, deck hands, mercenaries and captain there were the conspicuous Priesthood aboard. Normally sailors and their cohorts were known for leaving many a sorry maiden pregnant and without the father, so far and so ignorant yet on occasion perhaps feeling a twinge paternal association. Nevertheless, fun and libations were had. As was tradition, the watched stayed vigilant and somber while the rest drunkenly passed out.

Captain Earl Haze looked over his destroyer crew. Some Othordox commanders were liberal with the men, he was not. Being a devout Protestant he offered no quarter to those few brave enough to drink on duty. On the shore? Clearly an entirely different matter. He turned to his second ensign, "Situational report?"

"War has yet to be declared, no one has emplaced an embargo. Our contact inside of the country have assured us that they will be able to unload the cargo quickly for our ex-filtration."

"Tactical?"

"We've got ASW missions and helicopters running recon patrols forward at least three hundred kilometers. Our OTH reaches roughly two hundred. The cargo vessels have some CIWS mounted but its limited and almost entirely dependent on the processing capability of this ship."

"Well, we're not to see war regardless. Strict orders, no search, no board, no seizure, no halt but do no incite a conflict. We have other, more reasonably sized fish to fry."

"But what if they try to board?"

"For what? They can't expect to truly step foot on a Protestant ship and not be Protestant!" Captain Haze laughed, his underling imitated but was shaken internally. The men were ill-equipped to fight, with only one ship.

Even Captain Haze didn't know six unmarked submarines were patrolling around the fleet, their sonars on passive. They would detect any active searches and invade well before they could detect them. Their payload was much different, outfitted with several dozen anti-shipping missiles and torpedos they were the smaller branch of the submarines corps. Most of the vessels, reminiscent of the Marquesan nuclear plan, were armed with ICBMs for immediate reaction. These submarines knew well what they were suppose to do, stay by Haze and warn him of anything. Their signature was blocked out of the Sonobouy scanners by high command so they wouldn't trigger any alarm. They would fire only when Captain Haze made combat.

"This is Sky Lord Johne Croix of the Dirigible Dreadnaught," The helicopters reported a Warden-Class ACV moving their way, escorted by only two Harriers. A grizzled old face came over the screen.

"Captain Haze, this is a routine commercial escort Sky Lord. Pleasure to have you along, what can I do for you?"

"At ease, Captain. I'll be assisting in the escort, top national priority. Our toiletries must link with the Titties!" Sky Lord Croix laughed and smiled, both officers were uneasy now. Haze's equanimity lifted, at least mentally. Sending a Warden on a routine commercial roll out? Impossible.

The two's electronic suites linked up into one flowing system and their RADAR signature was project eighty kilometers forward. Harrier patrols two by two were being run. What few knew was the fact that several more Wardens were patrolling the open seas with their Harriers constantly trying to pick up a bead on any large ship movements, especially of the military variety. The routes into the specific area were mostly heavily patrolled by the Warden's Harriers and submarines. Slower large battlegroups would be spotted in no time, as across the seas the submarines of the Orthodoxy would bump into foreign submarines. Now the intensity thickened around Zerlos and Titianica and more attention would be taken to catalogue these instances. Actual national origin, like their own, was not obtainable. Only the model type, at best. And that was a sorry reliant.

In total eight Wardens were actively patrolling around the Zerlos-Titianica area along with eighty-six attack submarines. Captain Haze didn't know about any of this, nor the one Warden or especially the six submarines directly guarding him and his cargo. There was a long train of convoys, exactly like Captain Haze's. In the worst case the valuable submarines could stalk away and the swift Wardens escape homeward. Dozens of destroyers were costly, but a price non too high for the greater value of their deployed capabilities. Most cargo ships, unknown to anyone but the destroyer and Warden captains, were rigged remotely to blow. There were even back ups at the submarine level.

At home the fleet was put out to heavy patrol, the borders along Triela were becoming increasing militarised. There was a sharp uptick in accept enlistees. There were always volunteers, for dying for the Orthodox Protestant Church and going to heaven immediately was better than having to work in the fields and factories your whole life just to obtain the same goal. Death for them, was not an obstacle.

At home the Clergy was preparing for an invasion of North-West Triela, their only hope was for the Region to engulf itself in the Titty conflagration. Three hundred thousand troops were lining the border with North-West Triela while diplomatic meeting requests were sent to both Polonia and Mandicoria. One million fresh farmers boys had finally gotten their back-stopped enlistment letters of acceptance after waiting months or even years. Some members of the War Clergy were rumoured to have been out in the field, near Triela and Zerlos. Almost no intra-regional convoys went without an escort, though this was almost in the form of one or two destroyers. The skies above the Orthodoxy were patrolled about twice as heavily, the borders extensively monitored. Sonobouy lanes were in their beginning, Marquesa was viewed as an ally but her tight ties to Triela could prove a distance problem. The Clergy and the War Clergy's planned, almost to the point of reliance, on winning over either Polonia or Mandicoria to the cause of annexing the superfluous Trielas.
Last edited by Buddha C on Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
Naval Calculator
Accounts for one intercepting missile per incoming

21:10 Marquesan: The Marquesan RFA is gonna be hilariously different than what y'all saw in Newcastle.
21:10 LCU: (Crontor) So is the CAF
21:10 LCU: (Crontor) ironically enough
21:10 Marquesan: I'd hope so.

13:51 Unilisia they need to make an island the shape of a dick
13:51 FreeBooCy Lol
13:51 FreeBooCy Uni is obsessed
13:51 Unilisia and block the Strait of Hormuz
13:51 Unilisia no no
13:51 Unilisia listen
13:51 Reph The thirst is real

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kylarnatia » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:47 pm

The Fangthane Palace, Krytopia
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia, Gholgoth

"So now, she has disbanded the clan?"

"All of the clans, my Caesar. She's claiming full authoritative rule of the nation."

"Fool..." Silvier muttered to herself with some annoyance as she laid her head back with her eyes closed. She was sat in a shallow bath, the warm water battering up against her skin like she was the coast against the sea waves. Coming up to just below her breasts, the Caesar began to ease off from the tension of her annoyance and sank back into the water, enjoying the relaxing therapy of a nice long soak. The only thing that she found better was a milk bath, but she chose to only have them after seeing conflict. However she decided to bathe, she certainly needed it then and again; even for someone like her, the stresses of leadership could get too much.

"As I'm sure you remember from your history studies, my Caesar, the Crown has strong ties with the Ōato clan due to a marital proposal when the Imperium first began to partake in Sondrian affairs. This in effect gives you legitimacy towards claiming rule over the Ditorstate and is something that the traditionalists, let alone the now disgraced Ōato clan, will likely support. That is until they're either brainwashed or brutally murdered." The eight foot leviathan known as Hyperion spoke loudly and with authority, though his figure was hidden by the steam of the hot bathing water. Occasionally, he thrust his hand through it, making himself visible for a few seconds before disappearing again.

"You're saying I should press a claim to their throne? Sounds very 'old school', Hyperion. I don't know if that even counts as a valid casus belli any more." Silvier laughed, making a small joke about Hyperion's immortal presence in the Imperium since it's days as a small kingdom trying to survive against it's northern and southern neighbours, which it had done so with great success; as was now visible. Hyperion did not share in the humour, though he never seemed to unless it involved hurting or killing someone.

"I've never heard of such a rule, and if there is one I don't see why we should have to abide by it."

He commented, looking up to the door as it slowly creaked open. In entered the Imperatrix, wrapped in nothing but a towel, which she soon rid of as one of the Caesar's Guard - a veteran member of the Black Cobra - closed the door behind her. Descending into the bath, which was more like a shallow rectangular pool, the red-headed goddess of Calixte came to the right side of her blonde-haired counterpart. With a grin of satisfaction across her face, she completely ignored Hyperion and the Caesar's Guard as she began to kiss Silvier along the neck and shoulder. The blessed couple, as they were known in the Evenguard, obviously wanted some alone time.

"I guess we should put our foot down on the issue. After all, we don't want all our intricately laid plans going to waste, hmm? Release an ultimatum to this...Máchiko Kimikō Lāzīn - let her know the dangerous line she's about to cross - and obtain the attention of our Directorate counterparts as well. I'm sure they'll want some part in this, being so close to their own domain. Have COMMAND prepared for an attack on their mainframe, while you're at it. We might as well take advantage of this while we can. Now leave us."

Silvier flicked her hand towards the door, then placing her hands on Calixte's shoulders. With a heavy pounding of their chests in salute and bowing their heads, Hyperion and the select number of the Caesar's Guard present departed from the bathing chamber. While the Guard remained close outside, Hyperion continued on his way, carrying out the tasks given to him by the Caesar. Now he saw the funny side of things, and he laughed to himself. Violently.

RECIPIENT: The Dishonourable Administrator Máchiko Lāzīn of the Ditorstate of Titianicia
SENDER: Eius Caesarea Maiestas Caesar Silvier Catherina Hyuga IV —

CONTENT: An Ultimatum
PRIORITY: Highest

DESTINATION: The Pyramid of Ōato, Ditorstate of Titianicia
ORIGIN: The Fangthane Palace, Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae —

ENCRYPTION: HIGH ENCRYPTION
TIME & DATE: 09/12/13 08:30pm Gothic Central Western Time (GMT+8)

I won't sugar coat this. I won't even waste my time trying to follow the traditional formalities of such communiques, at least to the full. I suggest you take a seat before continuing to read the rest of this communique, because you're going to need to let this all sink in before you even begin trying to contemplate you're next move, and you'll have to do so with every little brain cell that might just about occupy that head of yours. Are you now sitting comfortably? Good, let us begin.

The Imperium will not tolerate your actions. You've dismantled a perfectly legitimate leadership, and built up a sizeable force of troops near your border with the Cold Lands, who being our cultural descendants we will not ignore. Your methods go far beyond reason and far beyond understanding; they are merely bitter and tyrannical. The clans of Titianicia are a great heritage to your nation, having stood the test of time and beyond. You cannot expect to be able to rid of them so easily, especially when all of those clans had considerable ties with many peoples around the world. They will not stand by idly as you commit this heinous crime against your people, and I myself are one of those people.

If you wish to play a game of legitimacy, then I will not hesitate to force my claim upon your throne as an Imperial descendant of the age-old marital union of the Ōato Clan and the Caesar's children of the day. The Imperium will not hesitate to do what is necessary to protect the stability of Alkharania, which we have fought to keep stable since our arrival and intend to keep it that way. We stand by the pillars that keep things secure, we stand by the order that keeps chaos at bay - we stand by the clans of the United Ditorstates. They had reason, they had power, and they had will. You have none of those things.

At this moment in time, the Imperium officially condemns your leadership and the false Ditorstate of Titianicia. Until such a time when you decide to remedy this situation, which I suggest you do so by diplomatic means, the Imperium will do all within it's power to prevent you from carrying out your aims, both against the people of Alkharania and your own people themselves. Do not take this as an empty threat: You will be severely punished for any aggressive actions which you may take. If you decide to ignore this warning, then at least you cannot say that you carried out your actions unknowing of the consequences it would bring.

I thoroughly suggest that you begin to consider putting together a diplomatic team to discuss terms with the Imperium, because for every day that you do not, we will bring lightning down upon you. The more you resist, the brighter and deadlier it'll become.

Eius Caesarea Maiestas, Caesar Silvier Catherina Hyuga IV
Ancient Caesar of the Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae

RECIPIENT: The Honourable Arch-Strategon Aerin Velas of the Laconic Directorate of Unilisia
SENDER: Eius Caesarea Maiestas Caesar Silvier Catherina Hyuga IV —

CONTENT: An Emergency Summons
PRIORITY: Highest

DESTINATION: The Laconic Directorate of Unilisia
ORIGIN: The Fangthane Palace, Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae —

ENCRYPTION: HIGH ENCRYPTION
TIME & DATE: 09/12/13 08:31pm Gothic Central Western Time (GMT+8)

Arch-Strategon,

I'm in no doubt that you too have noticed the recent commotion surrounding the Ditorstate of Titianicia. Due to it's actions, the Imperium has felt it necessary to condemn it's leadership (a copy of the condemnation shall be sent with this communique so that you may understand the context of the situation), and we're preparing to take necessary measures in order to prevent these heathens from threatening Alkharania, let alone the region and the world at large. As a fellow friendly nation with territory close by, and as an associate member of the Imperium itself, I feel it only right to contact you.

I humbly request that you send a military delegation to meet with Dux Imperator Romulus Cato, my Viceroy (if you will) of the Imperium's holdings in Sondria, so that we can both begin to draw up contingency plans in the event that this matter with the Ditorstate turns hot. I sincerly hope that it will not come to that, but as I'm sure you well know, fools will fight for what they want. I think it is only reasonable that we prepare for that eventuality, so that we do not find ourselves on the back foot, so to speak.

With honourable regards,

Eius Caesarea Maiestas, Caesar Silvier Catherina Hyuga IV
Ancient Caesar of the Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:04 pm

To: Caesar Silvier Hyuga IV
Encryption: Absolute

I have been watching the events in Mariksland's neighbor with piqued interest, and am delighted to inform you that both Enex and myself, as well as the Governor of the aforementioned colony, can (and will) be recovered from working on our current objectives to attend a meeting with you. Given the rising amount of appalling societal behavior displayed within the Ditorstate Her Malevolence has been preparing the colony for a course of direct action and thus would be glad to meet you in person, as I am looking forward to myself.

Regards,

Aerin Velas
Last edited by Unilisia on Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

Pravengria
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Pravengria » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:53 pm

Saxonople, FCP

Dmitri was in his office, another late night as the clocks ticked on the minutes. Midnight they chimed, as he took a brief moment to gaze at them, his glasses rested on the bone of his nose as the dim desk light illuminated the area he was in, but just shy of perfectly seeing. He rested his head on his hand and let out a sigh as a knock came to the door, ''Who is it?'' he called out.

''Secretary General Amsing of the Defense Ministry'' came the reply. ''Come in'' Dmitri said as he quickly stacked what he was working on and neatly put them in a yellow folder, ''Surprising to see you this late Amsing, what is it?''

''Triela sir, more specifically troops movements at the northern border of the Gonzales Prefecture'' he said handing the tired King a folder, Alestei opened it, displaying several satellite images, and intel reports. ''Odd, I've known known Orthodoxy to come this close to the borders'' he said looking up at Amsing, ''What's this say-Thousand?'' ''Give or take sir, I don't know what they're doing exactly, they've also got ships patrolling north of our waters.'' Alestei thought for a moment as he wrinkled his forehead, ''What's the situation in Sondria at current?''

''Rather hot sir, Central 6 expects that the region is on the verge of conflict, several states there have seemed to mobilize and we've picked up chatter from around the region. With your permission, I'd like to mobilise and push some PDF northward.'' ''No, most likely Orthodoxy will take that as a threat of aggression, We're already busy in Pardes after the Rodarian Incident, just keep an eye on them, more than likely they're mobilizing with everyone else, I don't want the FCP to be dragged in a region conflict.''

''Understood sir'' Amsing said as he exited, Alestei stood, pushing the chair in and let out a sigh, ''Time for bed...'' murmuring in a low tone as he too left the room.
Federated Commonwealth of Pravengria
Foreign Affairs
CyberSel Group

Erjunhuf
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Erjunhuf » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:24 pm

Holding for a post (I'll finish it after finals are done on Friday)
Map of Erjunhuf
Demonym: Erjunhite

Buddha C
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Buddha C » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:11 am

Saint Sandino's Mantle

War Clergy Saint Sandino Cathedral,
The Protestant Orthodoxy of Sondria

The Protestant commander looked at the deployment map of Dualist forces across Mandicoria-Orthodoxy. Millions of Mandicorian conscripts were raised across the country, weak in morale and deficient in the field it was put to the Orthodoxy to capture both North and South West Triela. A deal would be struck with the North East if possible, otherwise it would find itself hit with waves of tanks. For part of Operation Geld sixty-eight thousand troops, one thousand Leopard 2A7s, fifteen hundred BTR-80s, and an assortment of light APCs and mobile artillery units would be set aside. This would be North West Combat Group (NWCG), while South West Combat Group (SWCG) would take seventy thousand troops, three thousand T-90s, one thousand BTR-80s with SAM-400 systems mostly based inside of Mandicoria. In case the North East refused to accept a cordial surrender, like Petain, and merely allow Dualist vessels to patrol North East Trielan waters the commander was in charge of raising a crack taskeforce.

The element would need to be almost entirely mechanised, as the fighting would need to swiftly close on the coast to trap the enemy. He had four mechanised divisions and one armored division ready, all he needed were the panzergrenadier (combat engineer) brigade to get most of their BMP-3s out of the mechanic shop. They would be moved out and ready in three days, just after the timeline on the ultimatum was ended. The veteran outfit approached fifty-five thousand in strength with eight hundred Leopard 2A7s, five hundred BTR-80s and five hundred BMP-3s. Strategic artillery for Operation Geld numbered three thousand towed pieces with fifteen hundred mobile units. One thousand would be in use, towed, with NWCG and two thousand with SWCG. The elite detachment moving to stomp out last resistance in North East Triela would take five hundred of the mobile units. Meanwhile the rest would act as reserve and be moved where needed.

The naval situation was precarious as Eagleland and Crontor outnumbered the relatively ignored Orthodox navy. Numbering just seventeen thousand ships most were on patrol maintaining the western international approaches while in the east fresh ships and crews abounded. Mosts' first voyages would be off to anti-pirate duty in the west. Hassenhelm and the east coast were brimming with camouflaged anti-shipping missiles, some attached to local cathedrals others relaying directly back to Saint Sandino Cathedral under the highest of the War Clergy. ARP8 was installed in clusters along the Eaglelander border and a non-aggression pact, along with limited the border garrisons to under two million assisted heavily. Nuclear armed Sovet saw an abrupt increase of troops along its border with them carrying many ABMs effectively nullfying even a nuclear cruise missile threat. Along the rest of the non-Eagleland north border stood eight million men on guard, most centred around Hassenhelm and the coastal area.

"Sir, our battlegroups are in position. The fifty for the south and thirty-two for the north. Submarines have just begun moving in to establish the black cordon. The artillery on the border is in enfilade, naturally concealed from their eyes over the wooded hills. NWCG's objective area is very similar to Virginia, with the hills gently caressing the coast. We have one thousand Illusions and three hundred A-10s to run a swift operation to hit their capital's energy infrastructure, anti-runway munitions to ground the enemy overnight, some anti-ship missiles, and knock out their fuel and munitions depots from what we've gathered from our Clergymen in-country. The second air wave will hit enemy birds in hardened or soft adjacent hangers."

"AA?"

"Heavy, but at least it will free up our helicopters to make more aggressive leaps in an hour. Anti-radiation loiter saturation will be necessary. We hope our sea-strikes will take their ships in port by surprise after we hit them with regular strikes."

"Is the Infantry ready now?"

"Well, they still have their Kar 98ks but they're dressed for an appropriate plains campaign. The secondary T-72s are moving up, they should be ready to conduct the following manuever. The T-64 Shock Cavalry Brigade under Gumfrey is ready along the major road to the Triela capital. His Southern equivalent is doing the same."

"Southern air strikes?"

"The same north birds will hit the South, albeit quite a while later. We have roughly five hundred Illusions inside Mandicoria that will hit simultaneously with the northern strike. Plus the sea-strikes, same as the North at two hundred aircraft each."

"Tell Gumfrey's T-64 column to move forward."

Main Road to Capital,
Protestant-NorthWest Triela Border

Unlike the common Infantry Gumfrey's men did not need to wear panchos outside of combat, since the uniforms were so blinding for infantrymen. The T-64 had been repainted groundhog green from sand yellow of its previous deployment. The leader radioed into his buddy Captain Brusil, he commanded a bicycle company. The infantry had advanced along the entire front surrounding the western Trielas. Gumfrey's thick black beard swung back as this old tank lurched forward into the jaws of enemy fusillades. The choking exhaust of his vehicle forced him to tie a blue bandana around his face and nose, complimenting his grey uniform very well. The screech of the sound barrier being broken came from behind him, to his right where he turned and looked into his binoculars and dozens upon dozens of small specs in the distance. He then heard the chop of nearby helicopters. Low-flying Illusions with their bellies painted a blue hawk were flying to begin their part of Operation Geld.

The fighters soared overhead, to drop deafening bombs out of earshot. Brusil chimed in over the radio, then bullets started coming in too. Radio silence wasn't observed, but it was reserved for necessary intelligence at this point. Towed artillery had already put up a wall of infrared and visual smoke, the enemy artillery was either not around or had yet to figure their location as they moved on the road just as blind as the enemy. Gumfrey laughed as he stood atop his rocking tank, to think he actually thought peace was nigh as Eagleland and the Dual Monarchy signed a non-aggression pact with each other and the border situation cooled. Now hundreds of thousands of men were being flung into combat unexpectedly and millions more were still going threw the Mass Highlander School in central Orthodoxy, being trained with a mix of Rustonian, Mandicorian and Maori teaches with some domestic instructors.

Mezz Leward General Hospital,

Herr Doktor Richard Johannes looked around, the Hospital had been cleared out and all civilian patients moved to field hospitals. The ambulatory division was fully equipped with M113s having extended cabs and beds with some shrapnel shielding. In total the hospital could hold eighteen thousand beds but Doktor Johannes had seen military situations cram many more than usual. With two hundred re-purposed M113s and adequate medically trained replacement staff. While general population healthcare was held in extremely low priority, even with its privatisation, the military had learned how debilitating wounded troops can be on morale and combat effectiveness. The first wounded came from the front, a mine casualty with his leg blown off above the knee. The sinewy strips of meat snipped off by some aids as the shell shocked trooper stared off without noticing just another small piece of him being taken away. They laid him down to be sedated as he was transferred to the specialised cauterise station so that his leg wouldn't be infected by gang-greene and anti-biotic resistant strains didn't become prevalent.

A pilot came in with canopy shards all over his body, we was lucky his pressurisation and breath-assister weren't knicked or he would have never made it back. He was directed to another nurse by Johannes, another helicopter pilot and Illusion pilot came in. These guys were more seriously wounded with flak in both of them. The helicopter pilot would die in ten minutes, tiny shards of metal clogging up an artery leading up to his heart. The fighter pilot made it threw, while his comrade that had come in would head back to his fighter squadron once his shard cuts were fully disinfected and bandaged. He wanted in on the second wave to knock out the Trielan airfighters. It was to be timed with the sea-strikes that would hit the port. Gumfrey's men had yet to report any contact with the enemy along the road. Across the nation damage-report drones went up to analyse the situation and estimate the flow of wounded to the city hospitals. The M113s were barely being a tenth used.
Last edited by Buddha C on Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Naval Calculator

21:10 Marquesan: The Marquesan RFA is gonna be hilariously different than what y'all saw in Newcastle.

Quirina
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:48 pm

Royal Blue Palaces
City of Pendragona, Grand Duchy of Pendragona
Britannina, Quirina

The pristine halls of the Palaces was splendid. The details of intricate art is everywhere and more glamour was emphasized as the King-Emperor's residence pride itself as the hallmark of artistic perfection in the whole of Quirina. Thus, it was only few months ago when the Imperium now forces its minimal influence to the minds of the leaders of Quirinese nations, which cannot be penetrated no longer.

The King-Emperor along with his retinue paced slowly as they mesmerize at the beauty of their forefather's fatherland in the Palaces. It was a beautiful scene of pride and glory that Pendragona treasured for the last two centuries of its powerful existence in Quirina, Aerus and Sondria.

"My lord, we have received reports of the supposed invasion of our Viktorikan allies in San Domingo, which is still undone and need surveillance by our communications to track down their activities."

"Sire, our withdrawal from the Imperium is still in process. We might wait for the 31st of December for our membership there to be dissolved."

"Sire, our military forces currently deployed in areas of high alert are still in their stations, waiting for your command."

These were the reports he frequently received, until...

"Sire, the Orthodoxy-Mandicorian forces had started their invasion in Triela. What will be our diplomatic actions regarding this?"

This was a strange yet shocking report he had heard. The Sondrian Protestants pledged their support to the withdrawal of GQR and the Fraternas Confederation just months ago, and this major event might shape the image of Britannina it longed for. But the King-Emperor has some other plans.

"Gentlemen" uttered by Victor Emmanuel III, the leader of the Britannines, "I think we must change our nation's name from 'Britannina' to 'Pendragona'. Let us honor our capital city by naming our country from it. Don't you think it's better for us to be called Pendragonians rather than mistaken as Britannians and the British? I don't think so. We need to solidify our identity as a nation rather than doing international stuff like this." He said as he sat on his throne in the command room, in the Pendragona Royal Military Headquarters.

"A decree must be made for that matter sir, bu we must-"

"Make me a decree, Sire Minister of State. Tomorrow, Britannina is no more but a historical name of our country. Make sure that our people will recognize this new name and-"

"Sire, the Orthodoxy-Mandicorian forces are attacking Triela. We must act."

"Act about what? They are not in Aerus, aren't they, they are? Relax, my ministers. The time for ours is not yet here."

"Your Imperial Highness, for years, Britannina, I mean, Pendragona, has been silent in the international affairs."

"That is not true, my lord. My Ministry is working very hard to sustain our glorious name Pendragona."

"Great then. Send a letter to the Orthodxy-Mandicoria of our support as the Orthodoxy had long supported our effort to withdraw ourselves from the grasps of the Imperium. Pendragona's spotlight is aim here, dear gentlemen. Go!"

The ministers left the command room and went back to the main hall of the Palaces. Victor himself was pleased in what he called a "show of force" since his term was defined by silence and contentment, without any progress of failure, a quiet life in Pendragona as it seems to him. He sent a letter to the Great Republic Senate of showing his support to the Orthodoxy's efforts to accomplish their goals in Triela.
एक, सच, अजेय
The Great Federated Noble States

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

Pravengria
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Pravengria » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:58 am

Vayez Border Outpost, Gonzales Prefecture, North-West Triela

The day had started off quiet, especially at Vayez, a small town that rested on the border of the Gonzales Prefecture and Orthodoxy to the north. It had snowed again the previous night, and the white blanket covered much of the pines and rocky hillsides across the landscape. The air held a biting chill to it, prompting the Border Guard on duty today to wear heavier clothes. All though the border didn't hold a fence, anti-tank and anti-personal mines laid in open valleys where roads weren't present, as well as numerous pillboxes that crossed along the full length of the border. It was a common sight in most colonies of the Commonwealth, the pillboxes were armed with heavy machine guns, some with a small AA nest, and a few-a small mortar detachment and all had a radio station.

Every morning, the CO would get out of bed with the rest of the Guard, go out for a five mile run, eat breakfast, and receive their order, and by sunrise be on post to change shifts. The CO would routinely browse the landscape with his binoculars, then like clock-work check on the ROS, relay information and reports as well as receive orders for the day.

However, this routine would be massively diverted and the morning would become one bathed in blood. Captain Hales had just finished with his routine sweep, moving back down to the ROS when the operator requested him. ''You've got a call sir'' the man said, handing the head-phones to the officer. Hales held one ear-phone up to his ear as he spoke into the mic, ''This is Captain Hales over Sector 14'' he said, not expecting much of anything that'd draw interest. ''Captain, this is Major Donald speaking, we've got reports on IMSAM that you have bogies coming your way, do you have a visual?'' a smirk spread across Hales' face as he heard the report, ''Sir, there's nothing here. Just a shit ton of snow and cold air.'' he said, twisting around to look out at the blue sky.

''Captain, I'm looking at the screen'' ''Give me just a second Sir'' he put down the headphones and walked outside grabbing his binoculars, the mountains to the west of him blocked his view but out in the valley there was nothing. The only thing that stirred were the pines in the wind, he turned back around still hold a smug smirk as he picked up the headphones again. ''We're all clear here sir'' he said, as the outpost began to shake. He turned around, ''Aircraft! 10 o'clock!'' one of the soldiers called out as the AA gun began to open up. The rounds going off were ear piercing as the Captain's face went from smug to shock as he watched two jets round through the valley, aimed at the outpost. ''Sir! We've got bogies coming in across the border! Code Red! Border has been breached!'' his voice was nearly drowned out by the continuous anti-air fire. ''They're gonna hit us! Move!" another yelled out as a bomb was seen leaving on of the planes, ''Hit the deck!'' it came in through the front of the outpost as it went off.

The explosion was deafening as shrapnel and debris flew across the hillside, the entire pillbox was wiped from the hillside. The captain was thrown out of the room, through the back wall, he laid face down in the snow, letting out a painful groan as he struggled to get up, realizing he couldn't with a searing pain in his thigh. To his horror, a piece of wood had impaled his leg, ''Ooh, ahh!'' he yelped, the operator quickly came running by with a limp as he helped the captain up. ''C'mon, we need to get back to the barracks!'' he said, more jets came roaring over them at low altitude. With an arm around the operator they struggled at a half run to the barracks, however the sirens were already blaring though too late once they arrived.

Many of the buildings had been hit already, piles of rubble laid through out the complex as those fortunate struggled to dig the screaming bodies out of the brick and concrete. ''Shit...'' Hales said, his breath piercing and harsh. ''Find...'' he paused, ''find me a god damn radio'' he finished, struggling to sit down, the wood still stuck in his leg which left a trail of blood from where they came in the white.

''Bastards'' he managed through gritted teeth, ''Find me a damn truck instead'' he demanded, as they watched the jets head for the town. ''They're going to hit the fucking town'' He felt limp as he laid on the hill, the cold snow having numbed his legs, his nose and cheeks red from the cold air, and his face partly bloodied from the bomb. ''Sir...'' the operator said looking down at his leg, as the jets disappeared around the hills across the small complex, a different sound now filled the air prompting both to turn around. ''What the?'' the operator said, almost in disbelief. ''Helos! Get down!'' Hales yelled, grabbing the man and throwing him into the snow. They came over head, they're thundering echoed through the hills as flocks of birds startled suddenly jolted from the trees. The Border Guard had been taken completely by surprise. They had no more defense against air here, in a quick sweep they were able to wipe out the Vayez outpost.

Central 6, Unknown Location, Pravengria

The mainland of the Commonwealth, settled on the Pravene Isles was far from Sondria or it's other holdings. The room was dark as lights came mostly from the large amount of computers, workers scanned their screens and typing could be heard through out. Assistant Director Gale was standing on a small platform overlooking the massive room, his hands rested on the rails. A tap came to his shoulder by one of the operatives, ''Director Dellen needs you in the conference room sir'', he turned to see the man as he gave a nod, ''Thanks Lieutenant'' Gale said, briskly walking down the steps, through a hallway where two guards saluted him and into a room. The room was as dark as the one he had left, though with a massive screen on the wall in front of him, Dellen and a few other people. ''Ah, Assistant Director Gale, this is General Gregori, Supreme Admiral Hyan, and Minister Zegros of the Ministry of Defense, please take a seat'' he motioned as Gale moved around the table in the room and seated himself. ''I'm sure you're all asking why you have been assembled here, so let's get to the point since time is of the essence'' he held a remote in his hand, which he used to turn the screen on. President Garcia was on the screen.

''Good day ladies and gentleman, I'm sure Director Dellen hasn't briefed you yet on the current situation so I'll get to it.'' she said as a map of Triela appeared on the screen, zooming in on the border. ''Not even an hour ago, Orthodoxy aircraft crossed the border and attacked our border outpost. IMSAM has picked up a massive movement of these aircraft composed mainly of ground attack helicopters and jets, they hit Vayez first in Sector 14 at 09:45 wiping out the outpost before they could even respond. Since then reports have already flooded in of these aircraft crossing the border at numerous points.'' the picture on the screen changed, ''These aircraft are moving at a very fast pace towards the Porte D'Elion, where some of the 2nd PDF Flotilla is, along with sorties heading towards Asan, the Gonzales Prefecture's capital. IMSAM expects that these aircraft will reach their destinations in the next hour. They've already hit the Hemming Oil Refinery just south of Vayez. IMSAM picked up images of tank columns rapidly moving to the border as well'' she said, as the image changed to a satellite display of the border just north of Vayez.

The four stared at the screen, ''On your desk are the full reports, we do not have time to wait, I'm ordering an evacuation and a withdraw from the border areas in all 17 sectors immediately. Aircraft is being scrambled as we speak, and Triela is being set to DEFCON 3 as of now, I want full mobilization of all bases in the region. We're expecting attacks from Mandicoria in the east, on your desk are your orders as well. Now get to it, we don't have much time to spare.'' the screen cut out as they quickly grabbed the papers and rushed out of the room.

''Director'' Hales said, tapping the man's shoulder, ''Yes?'' ''What's with the withdraw of PDF from the border?'' they stopped in the hallway, ''Zegros is wanting the forces to withdraw so they can regroup and mount an immediate counter-offensive. They won't get far, and we'll be able to stall so we can move our bombers into place. We've got a base in Marquesan, all we have to do is launch them and they'll drop a surprise attack of our own on the shores of Orthodoxy.''

Porte D'Elion, Half Hour after Invasion

Word had already reached Porte D'Elion, as orders began to flood back from SONCOM thanks to Central 6 back home. Air raid sirens began to blair across the city, the ports were relatively empty as mobile SAMs drove into position. Three cruisers, and two frigates sat at the docks, their crews had manned the guns as General Quarters sounded across the naval yard. Trucks from the base near by were rushing in and dropping off troops, the tail gates slamming open as one after another jumped out the back of the truck and off the sides. ''Move! Move! Move!"' CO's were barking out, as they quickly rushed to take positions.

Inside the town, people were being escorted from their homes, the scene was orderly but almost chaotic by sight. Children, Woman, Men, Elderly loaded into Military Deuce-and a Halves, their engines rumbling as they waited to get the all clear to quickly move to the designated shelters. Samson Air Force base just 8 kilometers south was already scrambling aircraft, within minutes, 8 T-21 ADF had rocketed off the runways into the air. They were ready to engage. Code-named ''Jackal'' the aircraft banked a hard right together, as they gained distance from eachother and headed for Porte D'Elion.

''Jackal 1, Roll Call'' the lead called out over comms, ''Jackal 2, Check, Jackal 3, Check'' they continued till all pilots affirmed they were with the lead. The flight of aircraft leveled themselves out, ''All call signs, connect to IMSAM now'' the lead ordered, they quickly flipped their visors down as they began to run their diagnostics, before connecting to the network. ''Jackal 1 Ready, Jackal 2 Ready'' they called off again, signaling that they had been able to connect.

''Targeting set to Red, all weapons free'' he ordered again as the weapon displays appeared on their HUD and Visors. ''Major Mackey'' a voice came on the radio to Jackal 1 as a Ghost reared up on Jackal 1's 9 o'clock. ''I'll be damned, how you flyin' Ajax?'' ''Not to bad, ready to take out these bastards'' the other lead of the Ajax flight responded with a thumbs up as he waved off. ''Overwatch to Jackal 1'' ''Loud and Clear Overwatch'' ''Enemy fighters identified closing in fast to the North, use the targeting relay, sending their coordinates now'' ''Roger that Overwatch'' ''You're clear to engage'' ''Jackal 1 to flight, set altitude at 18,000 feet, half mile spacing. Over''

The jets quickly performed a combat split, gaining more distance as they began to climb, the ATNET tracking the small blips as they began to move closer and closer. ''Leveling off'' Mackey said once they altitude had been reached, the skies were a beautiful blue as he looked out over the clouds that had gathered in random spots below. The order had come in that they were at DEFCON 3, Triela was mobilizing as quickly as possible, and they were their first defense. ''Jackal 2, to Flight, Bogies inbound, Low Alpha, Engaging!'' Lieutenant Pratt called out from her T-21, ''All engage'' the aircraft one by one rolled and dived at the incoming Orthodoxy aircraft. ''Bogie in my sights'' Mackey said as the 270mm cannon began to let off SHE rounds at one of the aircraft. Their pitch and dive, created a sling shot effect as they swooped down to hit their attackers.

Down below however, lower aircraft had already prepared. As they came into view of Porte D'Elion, SAM sights began to light up missile spamming the air as gunnery crews tried to get locks to blast them out of the sky. The AA guns and SAMs aboard the ships flared out, one bogie came in at a quick dive, inverting the aircraft for a split second before being able to drop a payload. ''Jump!'' one of the sailors aboard the HMS Carnel yelled, as the bomb slammed into the side of the ship. The explosion ripped through her deck and upper hull as it split. Sailors immediately began to jump off the ship near the flames, as the gunner crews aboard dizzied and shocked, continued to try and fire on the incoming jets.
Federated Commonwealth of Pravengria
Foreign Affairs
CyberSel Group

Buddha C
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Buddha C » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:31 am

Protestant gunship knocked out over NW Triela

Invasion - "0" Hour +2(hr)

Northern Mountains of the Gonzales Prefecture,
Border - D'Elion Area

It didn't take Gumfrey long to receive the order for his Shock Brigade to withdraw from the mountain roads that would have costed them enormously. It had taken some begging but Gumfrey had his men transferred to some place where their slaughter wasn't guaranteed. He was overlooking from his temporary command camp placed atop a commanding hill his two hundred T-64s execute K-turns as ten in the front maintained forward aimed arms. The modernised vehicles were sitting ducks still, but the six thousand mountaineers attached to them were ordered to advance along the slopes. An infantry regiment is being moved up to take the place of Gumfrey's attack along the major road. They were somewhat motorised. Combat along the slopes had been piercing and swift. The ski-equipped Protestant mountaineers were very swift but their lack of training and combat experience paid a dear price. The constant series of surrounding an enemy, breaking it down or losing them to an enemy counter attack was the only way to inch forward into the hundreds of kilometers of mountains. Some tactical commanders were calling the whole affair poorly 'sorted', all air strikes have been suspended over the mountains. IRST-only patrols low-flying were the only thing operating besides one of several AWACs around NW Triela.

While the mountain fighting escalated combat along the south and eastern borders, especially from Mandicoria, was lax at best. With three hundred killed and wounded reported in the first two hours, a surprisingly amount from asphyxiation and missteps, Gumfrey's men had waded off on the left side of the road as they made the gambit around the Protestant side of the border and joined the Eastern advance with their mechanised troops. On the right came the assault of the 44th Motor Regiment that would hit along the main road. At this point the 8th Higherlanders had been able to penetrate past the decimated Vayez Outpost with now only limited helicopter support that was mostly provided to the east and south of the area. The 44th and Gumfrey's men had yet to come under fire while the furthest advance of the 8th was yet to be reported in, enemy lossess in the border outpost were also unknown as all the troops attempted to move as fast as possible. The lead Motor units were in-carriage.

Air Colonel Rahm looked as five of his Illusions were effectively impaled by a group of Praven interceptors. They swung for a return pass, their close in fighters well within IR range which was launched by eight fighters. "Hawk squadron, 1-8, break off and follow threw. We'll be bypassing this threat after we nail the local runways." The colonel thought back at how long the ammunition shortage had cost them in time from the first flight, which had all but been destroyed over D'Elion. The capital was going to be hit from the South too, last he remembered. But the timing on everything was so off he forgot that 200 Sea-borne Illusions were coming in to hit the enemy naval forces docked at Porte D'Elion. The excess, and there would be excess, would continue to hit the enemy's storage and energy facilities. They either wanted the enemy without ammunition or electricity, not both. It was expected for much of the Praven aircraft to be dedicated maintaining against the large ground-based air strikes so that when they came in with IRST only under the RADAR canopy they could assure taking out most of the enemy vessels within twenty-four kilometers. Then they would continue the push. They were going to come within visual range of the docked naval units in five minutes.

A few more engaged them until they arrived over Porte D'Elion, where they would use Clergy gathered information to hit surveyed locations that were likely stash houses. Bunkerised localities would be hit in the future with a sweeping series of Tomahawk strikes as many were identified. Facilities for mining were also hit as prioritise across the nation as Rahm had previously ordered his men to launch sixty GPS-guided bombs on material mines that would be important to the local war effort. Rahm smiled as he finally saw Porte D'Elion, with just three hundred of his four hundred aircraft due to casualties, malfunctions or bypassing enemy flights. The satellites were feeding data to his command system, which in turn he was relaying to his men which had only used a few of their fifteen hardpoints so far. Their six hundred compatriots, fifty of whom would be lost, in the south of NW Triela were hitting other strategic industries and the capital, as always storage, mines, energy generation and transmission plants, runways, soft-hanger or no-hanger aircraft and known troop assembly areas. Thirty-two Protestant warships made way for Porte.

The Dual Monarchy of Mandicoria-Orthodoxy,
Mandicoria

In South-west Triela the troop composition was different as Mandicorian arms contracted by the Protestant government for the now fourteen million Protestant troops stationed in its father country allowed for a superior overall foriegn flavor of training and equipment. Better yet most of the logistical lines were situated already inside of Mandicoria, effectively making them completely indepedent from the North-Western conflict where Kar 98ks were being used often. Five hundred Illusions came to hit the same priorities as in the north, as the north-east was spared. The following message was sent to the North-East Triela governor. "Allow the Dual Monarchy of Mandicoria-Orthodoxy to patrol your waters in the Sea of Arrack in order to arrest and prosecute drug dealers sailing their goods into our nations and other delinquents. Otherwise, for the national integrity of the nation we will be forced achieve this necessity by any means." The ground forces were prepared in camouflaged assembly areas, often inside or near large cities by the border to cover their supply trails. They await the call, when the northern air group hit, refueled in Mandicoria and hit the South-West just before a naval strike. Rumour on the radios though was that they were getting pretty badly mauled.

The Dual Monarchy of Mandicoria-Orthodoxy states publicly on Quirina, "We take this acceptance of our rightful cultural and religion land claims most happily. We invite cordially the Quirinan Foreign Minister to a meeting meant for the reduction trade barriers both formal as tariffs and informal as language issues. Central to the agenda would be a joint plant run inside the Orthodoxy by Mandicorian engineers and lower skilled Protestant labourers such as in the two sea and two ocean connected capital of Hassenhelm which is currently undergoing some difficult times transitioning to the Orthodoxy's more international oriented economic plan." Confirmation from Quirina has yet to pop up on any media or new sites but a reply is expected within a week on the issue. Polls inside Mandicoria-Orthodoxy show over sixty percent support for the war, the underlying reason being the perceived discrimination against the many Protestant missionaries doing their work in the country for over two centuries.

Captain von Kürz smoked his blue paper rolled cigarette as he saw dozens of aircraft land and take off. This was Operation 'Geld', it was a damned clusterfuck. Back in the hardened helicopter the crews and some spare local volunteers were cleaning his co-pilot's brain matter and blood off the floor. He lost a unit gunner too, but it was a new replacement guy anyways and on a different Mi-25 chopper. Now they were loading up for a major hot landing outside the east of the enemy prefecture's capital. The first several dozen kilometers of border had been withdrawn from by the enemy, except in the mountains where the going was rough and slow. They'd be covered by about two hundred Illusions as their 200 Mi-28/25s and 700 Mi-8s flew directly into the enemy as most of their aircraft would be grounded. Overbound enemy aircraft have reported some centralising of withdrawing forces, some expecting a counter-attack. The path of the air assault was re-directed from the east to hit any Praven units attempting to assemble south of the Northern Mountains. Seventeen thousand assault troopers would hit the capital, as the some ten thousand infantrymen that would be hitting Porte D'Elion (reinforced by Gumfrey's T-64 Shock Brigade) now would have the suspected troops assemblying in front of them for a counter-attack to be hit by A-10s, fixed wing aircraft and many attack helicopters.

Private Sehren loaded on board the Mi-8, a big son of a bitch transport helo with quite a few IR blinder and other updates on its loadout. The air assault troopers were equipped with AKS-74v's, v standing for verlängert, meaning extended barrel which was also thicker for the higher pressure grains used by the troops. Most of the men had the suppressed BS-1 "Tishina" 30mm grenade launcher. Some other guys preferred a shitload of grenades, smoke canisters and an old fashioned twelve gauge shotty. The BS-1s were almost never loaded until they hit the ground. As all the men were on board and another twenty minutes of compact sweatiness and breath the order was given for the entire group to lift off. The vessel kicked as four men on each side leaned out with straps holding them in, theirs' were the only loaded Tishinas as they peered into the flat central landscape of Northwest Triela. It wouldn't take long for them to spot the scarred helicopter crash sites or the charred remains of an Illusion in or near the mountains. Sehren was in the center of his pack, barely able to see out the small windows. So far they hadn't made contact, but the trailing infantry which was moving up at a march had just been passed. The comforting screech of an overhead aircraft making a pass-by settled some fears, but not all.

Command post next to the Mezz Leward General Hospital,

The Protestant commander of the North-west area was exhausted, "So the ammunition oversight meant we started the war forty fucking minutes late?"

"Yes, commander."

"I want someone's head for this."

"Already done, sir. We've made an entire storage support group ineffective after the court-martials but everyone that was even semi-liable has or will be paying the piper."

"Overall situation?"

"We're pushing in the North but enemy opposition is high. We've had to recall Gumfrey's men, they entered the Northern Mountains after a further communication error. This, however, was a software malfunction and not attributable to any humans. The Eastern advance is moving, to be reinforced as they hit Porte D'Elion. The situation in the air is bad, we've suffered over 30% losses from our one thousand initial strike alone. Enemy runways, and at least one major refinery is known to have been taken out. Air travel over the mountains is restricted to some limited gunship intervention. AC-130 operations are being considered. We have some intelligence suggesting the enemy is regrouping across all fronts. The South and the East are moving, but the South's mechanised movement is by far making the most progressive with so far light partisan activity. Casualties have gone up to four hundred total, including three hundred of the mountaineers. Forty-six gunships and transport helicopters have been lost."

"So all the co-ordination for Operation Geld has gone to fuck?"

"Essentially." The Protestant commander made a course, angered grunt. "The East's real push will be 2 hours from now plus 8 hours for Gumfrey's men to rest. 13 Hours from 0 hour. Without resistance the Southern group can cover near a hundred sixty kilometers and the Air Assault will begin. That means ten hours after we hit what we think are their assembly areas our Eastern thrust will start and the Southern Mechanised pincer should be closing on the capital and our many men, helicopters and aircraft fighting outside it. We should have the navy supporting them after we get a combat report from our ubiquitous, but ever dying, UAVs in the Northwest and Southwest Trielas concerning the ships at Porte D'Elion."

"And the aircraft will be making their moves in the South next?"

"Yes, we suspect our surviving aircraft will be in the air fully refueled and armed by 0 Hour +4 or +5."

"Alright, triple the UAV coverage I want more live-feed intelligence. Everywhere except the mountains, we'd just be throwing planes away in there."

N. NW Triela Mountains
6,000 Mountaineers (Slopes along Main Road) [8th Highlander Brigade]
1,400 Infantrymen (Main Road) [44th Motor Regiment]

E. NW Triela
280 T-64s (Moving in)
100 BTR-80s (Moving in)
4,000 Mechanised Troops (Moving in)
10,000 Infantrymen

S. NW Triela
300 T-72s
100 Leopard 2A7s
300 BTR-80s
100 BMP-3s
14,000 Mechanised Troops

NE Triela
55,000 Elite Mechanised Troops (Assembling)
800 Leopard 2A7s (Assembling)
500 BTR-80s (Assembling)
500 BMP-3s (Assembling)

SW Triela
70,000 Mechanised Troops
3,000 T-90s
2,000 T-72s
1,500 T-64s
1,000 BTR-80s

Losses
300 Mountaineers (N. NW T)
100 Infantrymen (NW T)
300 Illusions (NW T)
30 Mi-28/25s (NW T)
10 Mi-8s (NW T)
Last edited by Buddha C on Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:53 am, edited 9 times in total.
Naval Calculator

Mahdah
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 24, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Mahdah » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:06 pm

Just a reminder Titantica. Any of this Kinetic kill stuff or the Orions you have will be ignored by me if you use them in the role play. No excuses I'd like to keep this completely MT on my end.

Al Khasar Army Base, 20km from the Mahdavian - Zerlosian Border

Al-Khasar Army Base was one of the few military compounds up north near the Khasar Mountain range which provided the clear line where Imperial Emirate territory was ending. On the other side of the Mountains was the border itself with Zerlos, of course at this time of year the mountains were very under the normal warm like conditions down south. Light snow was falling as the army base was in full gear here as thousands of troops were getting ready to make the journey up through the mountain pass and towards the border with Zerlos. Mahdavian High Command had built up one million men and women of the 3rd Imperial Army which was 50% of the 3rd Imperial Army's effective manpower which was two million men and women at arms. The other Army bases along the mountain range also had thousands of Mahdavian soldiers there ready to move on the mountains and cross over to the border to set up positions for a push into Zerlos when, as Imperium intelligence had said that a possible conflict was going to occur.

As followed by Imperial Army doctorine, all of the Imperial Armies were fully mechanized capable fighting forces. Thus a large amount of vehicles would be used and driven across the mountain pass which were safer then the Al-shab mountains to the southwest of the country, considered the dangerous mountain in the country. Khasar mountain passes had been made years before by Mahdavian Army engineers to provide quick access to the military if they needed to send troops north. Logistics for this seemingly massive force would be easy as the mountain passes were occupied by Mahdavian soldiers and years before fortifications had been built into the mountain, which created a labyrinth of tunnels inside the mountain. Depots had been created inside the mountain along with living quarters for the personnel who resided there and would be in-charge of supplying this force.

As the snow fell in Al-Khasar military base, a rumble was heard as engines roared all around. The Al-Khasar convoy was moving out towards the mountain pass in the cover of darkness. As it was early in the morning in the Imperial Emirate, the large force was on the move now with company from a division of Tiamian soldiers as a will of friendship they would follow the Imperial Emirate into the abyss of war and come out victorious.

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Operation: Salted Rock

Postby Unilisia » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:01 am

Likewise, I won't be using orbital weaponry or any weapons of mass destruction except for chemical weapons and conventional ballistic missiles, and won't accept any attacks by those weapons unless it is an authorization for me to retaliate in kind. Since I don't think either of us want a PMT war, lets leave this conventional.

Mariksland Colonial Territory
The Directorate of Unilisia

Preparations for war with Titianicia had been underway, by this point, for nearly half of the year. The covert movement of planes, vehicles, naval vessels, and massive numbers of Unilisian soldiers could easily be seen by satellite, any competent nation however wouldn't assume the preparations were for attacking Titianicia. With no official relations or cultural exchange Unilisia and Titianicia, as far as the world could tell, had no reason to be hostile towards one another, and at the moment seemed completely devoid of relations.

The reality was far different. Secret discussions with the Kylarnatians and other Unilisian allies in regards to the Ditorstates increasingly hostile outlook and preparations for war had led to the operation that was underway. Now, millions of janissaries, nearly two thousand separate ships and vehicles, and on top of that hundreds of brand new aircraft were being prepared and positioned around Mariksland. With the current insurrection in the colonial interior, logically it seemed Unilisia was preparing to stifle the rebellion in one grand attack. With SRBM launchers pointing towards the center of the colony, and air wings and shock armies in position in the northwest of the colony, Unilisia could easily end the rebellion if it so wished. But that was their cover for staging such a vast and fortified armada of modern death in these lowlands and valleys, and the real target was to the west. Right now those missile launchers had preset coordinates for striking infrastructure in the Ditorstate; everything from airports, hospitals, skyscrapers, business centers, civilian neighborhoods, enemy barracks and bases, port facilities, and especially the entry points to underground complexes that the Strategos Council assumed would be much larger and more dastardly when actually trying to destroy them, then they appeared by satellite at the present.

Given the regimes increased insanity, the Unilisian plan for Titianicia was simple; the abolition of civilian existence. As a technocratic regime known to be incredibly reliant on technology, part of the overall plan was to destroy that technology. This, however, wasn't delegated to the Unilisian side of the future invasion, and so the second most important part was the focus for Umbriae's planners.

To stop the organs and gears of society from pumping and grinding and making the nation work, the workers who made the system churn would simply be exterminated, wholesale. There would be no claims of liberation or democracy to come for them when the time came for Unilisians to invade, the Unilisian government and the Archon herself saw the citizens of Titianicia as morons who were too ignorant to prevent their nation from being taken over by an oligarch. Hence, they were responsible for their own conditions of near slavery, and so were accomplices alongside their government for crimes against humanity and regional peace. It was all hogwash and political lingo and oh so hypocritical, but the operation had been underway for quite some time, and only a few days from the New Year was it expected to be ready for launch at a moments notice.

That time had come.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

January 2nd, 890-USY (2014-AD)

With slow, steady breaths, Strategon Cravus Isidore nodded at his adjutant, who quickly relayed the orders to the communications center of the command bunker. Seconds later, the thousands of Manticore operators, idly sitting in their aforementioned vehicles awaiting attack, or even desist orders, were jostled to attention by the ominous red lights within their vehicles cabins; the universal, silent order to strike.

Checking their command tablets they confirmed their order, and the vehicles missile pods, capable of carrying, firing, and reloading 14 LY589 Hellion cruise missiles began to do just that. The fourteen hundred entrenched, camouflaged positions of the MLRS vehicles made the mountain appear as if it was cracking, the streams from behind the missiles temporarily blanketing it with haze. On they went towards their targets, dams, bridges, schools, water treatment plants, anything of particular importance in the Titianician urban environment. Power plants, hospitals, factories, and other civilian structures that had been made out from orbit were most certainly included, as well as every large skyscraper and government building surveyed and designated for a strike. Although it was assumed that not every single target could possibly be hit, the combined launch ensured that a decent percentage would be absolutely wrecked.

All across the skies of western Titianicia, Hellions screamed down towards their targets faster then their targets own eyes would be able to register them, if buildings were sentient and had human eyes, that is. Milliseconds later, they detonated. 19,600 missiles of Lyran design had been delivered to the new enemies of the Directorate in only a few minutes, different variants of the Hellion for the different targets struck. Given that most of the targets were within heavily urbanized areas, even misses would likely be alright in the strategic sense, as extra damage would be dished out against the civilian population and surrounding structures. With the Hellions sensor suite, even those that went astray could re-establish suitable targets and engage.

For Isidore, they were some of the most enjoyable minutes of his life, and reports flooded in of surveillance of the strikes. He would know a while later exactly which targets had been hit, and which hadn't, and the Strategon sat back in his command chair and continued to watch the aftermath of his order on the video-screens sprawling out in front of him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

An Announcement From The Archon of Unilisia

Written by the Grace of the Archon Herself

To: Shogun Lāzīn, his Puppet Masters, and the People of Titianicia
Subj: Declaration of Exterminatus

As a signatory nation of the Amistad Declaration on Slavery and the Rights of Man, I and the military establishment of the Unilisian Directorate henceforth declare and stand to enforce a state of exterminatus against the citizens of the Ditorstate of Titianicia. All of you are guilty of crimes against sentience by supporting a government espousing an ignorant ideology of technocracy and absolutism, and for blindly allowing your government to take your rights away and to arm themselves to prepare to take away the rights of others in nations whom they don't already hold dominion over.

To prevent any other sovereign sentient individuals in the region of Sondria from being harmed, you are to be subjugated for your insolence towards your fellow men and your current reigning government is to be removed from power indefinitely, so that you and your state may be judged by the righteous Janissaries of the Directorate for your treachery.

If you wish for peace before war, demobilize and surrender the entirety of any militarized forces within your nation by the end of the next 24 hours. Hostile actions will however be taken against you before the end of that ultimatum, as an example to be shown if you dare not to comply.

A state of war, a state of embargo, and a blockade are also to be enforced against you as punishment for your offenses, beginning immediately.

Signed,

Her Malevolence, the Archon Enex, the Guardian of Panascenciae and the Directorate

In The Accords Of The Directorate, Recorded In Many Forms For All Eternity
Last edited by Unilisia on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:50 am, edited 8 times in total.
I am the mighty Uni.

You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Quirina
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:42 am

Royal Blue Palaces
City of Pendragona, Grand Duchy of Pendragona
Pendragona

The King-Emperor himself was receiving lots of reports about the conflicts happening in the Sondrian continent, but it didn't bother him to continue his affairs. The Curule President himself was having some hard time to deal with the Imperium, and such load must he help to carry with Alexander. As his ministers and secretaries, commanders and admirals lay await for His Majesty's words, another news came in. The Unlisian Archon had declared her fair share of war with Titianicia.

"Why they can't just leave her alone? How come such affairs can be like this since we started to be discovered here?" His Majesty Victor Emmanuel III complained with his eyebrows meeting each other, enough to smash a wall down with anger.

"Your Majesty must calm down. Your Christmas calories had not yet burnt down." The Minister of Health replied with care for Victor

"I don't care! Even my sudden death will not contribute to the events happening in this very region! Now, what was the status of our military so far?"

"Your Majesty, the Great Republic Senate has decreed us and to other nations not to send any military forces while the celebrations are still ongoing. We must wait for the orders of the Curule President."

"The Curule President will not direct the Crown I hold!" A secretary replied.

"Your Majesty, your imprudence shows your incapability to lead this Empire! Please calm down!" Another official mentioned.

"Your mouth full of politics must leave my room.. NOW!" Victor shouted.

"Brother, what is this hypocrisy again?" Lady Isabelle enters the conference room with a bit disgust on his elder brother's attitude. "You really lack a sense of power, don't you? Won't you settle yourself first before talking to your ministers? Calm down, I say." She hands over a glass of water to him to relieve from the stress he omits as the rest in the room stood in silence.

"Send a Task Force to Titianicia." He suddenly uttered while catching his breath.

"Our procurement had not yet been authorized. We cannot deploy troops without the permission of the Curule President." The economic minister mentioned.

"Sir, we have a business partner for that concern. Give me the command and I'll start having them ready at your command." The admiral from the Pendragonian Imperial Forces stood up, saluted with his right fist in his left chest and uttered.

His Majesty smiled at him, "You're smart. I never thought of that." He turned back to his table and continued "Well, then, dear leaders, I think we can now have a mouth to speak ourselves out. Hurry and go back to your chambers and do your work. Thank you for your time, while some of the admirals remain here for the planning of the Operation: Mild Sun."

The commanders and admirals remained at the chamber to secretly plan their involvement and what will be their goals.
Last edited by Quirina on Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
एक, सच, अजेय

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

Tiami
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tiami » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:39 pm

Ondorian Sea, 200 NM off the Zerlos Shore
Alkharania, Sondria

The murky daylight rays cascaded upon the Malevolence, the "Acheron" carrier and lead ship of the Alkharanian Seventh Armada heading North to Zerlos, a desolately populated land in Alkharania. Under the guise of Fleet Admiral Altair Lek Von Heisner, the Alkharanian Seventh Fleet had earned it's merit within the Classis de Alkharania, the uniformed naval forces of the Empyreal Reich. For more than twenty years, the veteran Admiral had served the navy, and was eventually awared with a glistening new capital ship, Malevolence. Under his command, was a fleet a more than sixty vessels, all equipped with up-to-date equipment, making the fleet a force to reckon with. Nevertheless, the Seventh Armada was not at full strength, as the majority of the armada lay in anchor at Port Alokina. At current, the fleet operated at fifteen percent; upper command having thought the mission needed little more than what was being provided.

Only Admiral Altair knew the full scope of the Armada's mission. And that was to sail North to provide support against any possible Titianician attack. With the region on high alert and the Tititianician threat ever more clear, it had been deemed in the best interest of the Imperium and Reich itself, that proper procedures would need to follow to ensure the safety of Alkharania and its people. And with such commands given, the Alkharanian Seventh Armada had set sail, cutting through the waves like scissors through paper. Time was being made and it was only a matter of time before the armada reached its destination.

The Seventh Armada had left Port Alokina three days prior. Alokina Military Port was the largest Military port on the west coast of the Reich and consisted of dozens of square miles of military activities. Needless to say, the Seventh Armada was expected to make swift time as it sailed to the North.

Alharanian Headquarters,
Al Khasar Army Base,
Mahdah, Sondria

Tucked away in the back corner of the Al Khasar Army Base was the bane of Mahdavian soldiers; the scourge, their hated enemy. Yet, the circumstance were different now. Both sides were allied. Both the Alkharanians and Mahdavians had been allied under Imperium rule, where both nations prospered. And with the events unfolding though out the region, the cooperations of the once former enemies had to be precise. Efficient and precise. With more than one million Mahdavians expected to strangle the eastern borders of Zerlos and with the Alharanian naval landings on the western shore of Zerlos, both sides were looking to liberate the country within a few weeks.

In command of the Alkharanian forces in Mahdah was Lieutenant Colonel Matthew Bato, a decorated and loyal servant to the Reich. The stocky, blonde commanded respect from his soldiers and peers. His charisma was unmatched and the loyalty he demanded often instilled fear into his subjects. Nevertheless, Bato had been chosen to take command of the Alkharanian Legions IX, X, and V, numbering fifty thousand total. When the command was given, both the Alkharanians and Mahdavians would move out, crossing the Zerlos border. With the naval arm set to reach target shortly, the clock was quickly winding down.

For now, Bato and his troops would wait until Mahdavian command was given to move out.

Apologies for the lackluster ORBAT; Will be making significant edits over the next day.
Navy:
32 Charon" Class Strategic Sealift Vessels.
16 Wardens
25 "Sobek" Class Corvettes.
20 "Phobos" Class Strategic Attack Submarines.
15 "Tiamat" Class Destroyers.
3 "Acheron" Class Aircraft Carriers.
10 "Anubis" Class Arsenal Ships.
10 "Deimos" Class Strategic Missile Submarines.

Ground Force:
50,000 total forces
The Elven Kingdom of Amador
TETly Father of TETism and 18-year NS vet
|| All things II RP-related || Discord: nstiami || FN&I General Help ||
|| IIWiki || ANI News || Military Worldbuilding || RPing Questions? Ask Here! ||
|| Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3 || The Best Quote ||

Virana
Minister

Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:56 pm

IASM told me I could post this here. If you guys are okay with it, I'd like to have a humanitarian organization send people over to Titianicia.

Also, please let me know if there are any factual inaccuracies or misconceptions in this article, and I'll see what I can do to fix them.

Unilisian strikes in Titianicia leave 23,000 dead
Directorate military hits urban centers with cruise missiles, kills numerous innocents
Image SHARE THIS: Image Image Image Image
Kader Tarek (@KaderTarek) and Donald Voortman (@DDVoortman) (UP)
January 3, 2014 10:21 PM | Chaleur, United Republic of Emmeria

Image S T O R Y H E A D L I N E S
NEW: Unilisian forces launch thousands of cruise missiles
at Titianician targets

Reports: Over 25,000 civilians dead
Chaleur, CH, UNITED REPUBLIC (UP) — Reports indicated that Unilisian forces launched thousands of cruise missiles at Titianician urban centers on January 3, which killed over 23,000 people according to the "Free Titianicia" non-governmental organization. The strikes were launched prior to Unilisian officials issuing an ultimatum calling for the disbandment of the Titianician military within 24 hours.

Free Titianicia, an NGO operating in the isolated dictatorship, faces severe government suppression against its calls for liberalization of the Titianician regime, and has in the past advocated for its overthrow. FT officials told UP reporters that an estimated 23,450 innocent civilians were killed in the Unilisian strikes, although UP is unable to independently confirm the reports because the Titianician government rarely allows foreign journalists independent access to conflict zones.

An FT spokesman who spoke with the UP under the condition of anonymity said the strikes killed so many people because they were aimed at highly populated urban centers. Extreme poverty and the lack of access to vital resources like food and water in Titianicia drive thousands of rural residents to move to overpopulated cities in search of jobs every year, the spokesman said.

United Republic Secretary of State Lana Basara condemned the attacks. In a written public statement, she said: "We have constantly worked to undermine and isolate the Titianician regime, and we are thrilled that Sondrian powers are moving to enforce our longstanding sanctions on the country. But their indiscriminate massacre of innocent people on January 3 violates the very principles of our opposition to Titianicia, and it makes it difficult for the oppressed people of Titianicia—people who have to deal with ineffective economic policies, outdated infrastructure, and immense tyranny and slavery—to see the line between their own government and the forces of liberty. Unilisian forces have blurred the lines that separate liberty from tyranny, that fundamentally separate us from them. We appeal to the government of Unilisia to exercise restraint in its offensives against Titianician forces, in the interest of regional stability, global security, and liberty and justice for all."

Unilisian and allied action against Titianicia is likely intended to overthrow a regime already weakened by the capture of its leader, Ditor Jack Lazin. During a raid launched by U.R. Navy SEALs on a submarine off the coast of Afalia during Titianicia's failed invasion of the peaceful democracy in March 2013, Lazin was captured and subsequently handed over to Afalian authorities to face a war crimes trial that continues to this day. One SEAL, PO3 Cory Harvan, was killed and posthumously awarded a Silver Star, the Navy's third-highest honor.

Neither the Titianician nor Unilisian governments have released an official statement regarding the strikes. Because Unilisia only gave a 24-hour window for the disbanding of the Titianician military establishment, analysts predict that Unilisian authorities do not expect Titianician forces to back down—not only to defend their sovereignty, but also due to the obvious impracticality of disbanding such a massive organization within 24 hours.

Shortly following the release of the reports, several UP reporters expressed an interest in accompanying Unilisian troops, should they be deployed to the country, to provide access to news from the front lines. Other press outlets conducted similar actions.

UP's Kader Tarek and Donald Voortman contributed to this report.

MORE IN UNITED REPUBLIC
  • U.R. defense firms score major international deals [ 5243 ]
  • ICE officials express renewed interest in Tyrrhenia [ 9429 ]
  • OPA resolution to lift sanctions on Pravengria in the
    works, say officials
    [ 1375 ]
MORE FROM UP
  • President Hayes preparing farewell speech after eventful
    administration
    [ 1824 ]
  • Human rights organization prepares major deployment
    to Titianicia to distribute aid, relief
    [ 2782 ]
  • Soviet Socialist Republics hold New Years dinner for int'l leaders [ 1003 ]
    Image Comments [ 5871 ]
    Image E-mail
    © United Press Group 2013

Image 5871 comments
Image STAR THIS DISCUSSION

Aimhere · 3 hours ago
They killed innocent people calling them savage slavers. No, the Unilisian forces are the savages. Killing massive amounts of innocent people is blatantly unacceptable for a professional military.

Not to mention the fact that there is hardly any outcry from the Unilisian people. I know for a fact that the Emmerian people would not approve of such actions from their own military. Just pure, disgusting stupidity from Unilisian authorities.

255 up · 14 down
REPLY · UPVOTE · DOWNVOTE

Goggles · 3 hours ago
Why do people on this board not understand that the Titianician people support a government that enforces slavery? Those people died because they are slavers. Slavers aren't human, they don't deserve "human rights".

150 up · 137 down

Tina · 4 hours ago
It's great that Hayes was finally elected out of office. Once he finally hands over power at the end of the month, we might finally decide not to meddle with uncivilized barbarians like Unilisia and Titianicia. Let the fuckers kill each other, why are we concerned for them?

21 up · 24 down
Last edited by Virana on Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
II Mentor specializing in MT and GE&T. If you need help, TG me, visit our thread, or join our IRC channel, #NSMentors on irc.esper.net!

Mentors Hub | Welcome to II | RP Questions | #NSMentors
International Incidents Mentor | IIwiki Administrator

Owner of the United Republic of Emmeria and everything about it

Quirina
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:08 pm

It was Vice Admiral Thomas Georgeheimer that was assigned in the mission "Operation: Mild Sun". He was given command of two Task Forces with 88 vessels each, with a Citadel-class aircraft carrier as the flagship of his force. He was given seven dayss to surge into the operation, but was privileged to conduct reconnaissance operations over Titianicia and 'do anything he can to show some opposition'.

He ordered the deployment of unarmed UAVs near every corner of the Ditorstate and saw the Tiamian support for Unilisia's war. For long, Pendragona never saw force but was not awed over what was to come, as the Vice Admiral himself wanted to crush guts of his future enemies, striking the serpent's head's first.

The UAVs continued surveillance while trying to being manned not to be easily detected by any of their radars and other drones as well. It was quite known that Quirina has drones and UAVs all over Sondria, giving him a full eye over his neighbors and his region, even at the not-so far-away lands of Hellas.

(not yet done...)
एक, सच, अजेय

Call me Quirina.

Zerlos
Envoy

Founded: Jul 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zerlos » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:59 pm

Zerlos,
Coroon [Nation Capital],
The Silver Spire

21:00

The old hunch back King bent over the large touch screen in his desk. The weak, green-red glow of the allied and enemy positions highlighted his weathered face, especially the lines around his eyes. He hadn't slept in 22 hours. Such a thing would have been no matter in his early years, but as the story of his life neared it's end, he found he was more fragile than he liked to admit to himself.

On the map, off the northern coast of Zerlos, green dots representing the imperial navy gathered in preparation for the defense against the currently coloured red Titiancia war machine. Along the south east, the men of Mahdah lined the borders, and finally to the north, the enemy itself. Down the left hand side of the screen, reports of the Unislian offensive scrolled upwards, with an occasional image of mass destruction flashing by. The power, the raw power that raged around him made him uneasy, but not for reasons one would expect.

The King had recently ended a call with the honorable leader of Erjunhuf. Preparations were underway at a desperately fast pace, and even as night fell, airports and docks were alive with motion. All citizens of Zerlos under the age of 13 were to be deported to The Elder Republic of Erjunhuf, until the situation had resolved itself with Titiancia. He had been garunteed the safety of his lands by his allies, but he would not risk the death of so much innocence.

Coroon,
Eastern City Border

06:30

One of several temporary evacuation air strips had been established. To the east, just above the mountain wall that encircled the city, white flashes cut the the ground from the brewing storm. The suns rise was entirely obscured. Cargo planes were packed to burst. They scrambled to ascend into the sky, racing against the clock, as the cloud cover threatened to halt the evac. A plane crawled onto the run way, and swung around to aim straight down its center.

A seven year old boy by the name of David watched on from the crowds of people by the side of the runway, that were being herded about by Zerl military, holding their arms out wide and shouting over the chatter of the excited children. The parents had dropped them off, made to say their good byes and told to leave immediately to lessen the numbers of people to be dealt with.

David stood right at the front of the crowd, squashed between a guard pushing the crowd back, and a boy of about ten or so years, that had clearly had a few to many rat steaks. David grit has teeth as the wind was squeezed out of him. He quickly slipped downwards and ducked under the arm of the guard, who somehow did not notice him. The crowd drifted away from him and he watched on awkwardly. He stood alone, still in his thermal sleepwear. Over this he had pulled around him his fathers over-sized leather jacket, and his own walking boots he had been given just recently in the last New Year. He shivered slightly and saw his breath curl before his face.

On the coast of Zerlos, cargo ships pulled out into the ocean, carrying food and medicines, on their way to Erjunhuf, in the hopes that they could ease their burden on the gracious hosts by feeding themselves, at least for a while. In total 20,476 Children aged between 3 and 13 were on their way to the distant shore. The Zerlos Military was drawn back from the border as winter fell, leaving it entirely undefended, to focus more on protecting the major cities and supply routes. As the storm rolled into Coroon, the last plane took off, and the city braced itself for the cold winds.
Last edited by Zerlos on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:42 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Crontor
Minister

Founded: Jun 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Crontor » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:39 pm

Sondria;
Ondorian Sea;
Off the Coast of Ditorstate;
Union 23rd Combat Fleet:

The sound of crashing waves was drowned by the roar of twin jet engines as a Union F-97D Super Cerastes Air Superiority Fighter lifted off the deck of the UNS Vortex. Crews scrambled about the carrier group, preparing the next fighter for alignment onto the catapult to assist the stealthy fighter into the air for its patrol mission. The Vortex, a 600 meter vessel of the Union Class Megacarrier, was one of well over a thousand sister ships, and was joined by eleven other ships of the class in this fleet alone. Technically, the size of the UNS Vortex was in direct violation of the Treaty of Echeron signed six years earlier that saw the conclusion of the Newcastle War, this had not stopped the Union from fielding a navy centering on them. The only distinguishing feature that made the UNS Vortex a much more valuable ship than its eleven counterparts was due to its designation as the command ship of the Union 23rd Combat Fleet.

Sighting a Union Combat Fleet in international waters around Sondria was just about as common as reading an SRNN article condemning Supreme Commander Rockepeller. Regardless of whether or not it was needed or even appreciated, the Union was happy to flex its naval muscle from its bases scattered about the region in the form of formal naval patrols or patrols run by the Crontorian Maritime Guard, although they were more concerned about chasing smugglers and slavers than maintaining international peace and security.

The recent outbreak of war between Unilisia and the Ditorstate of Titianicia had been a basic violation of the mission of maintaining peace and security. It was not as if the Union particularly cared if two barbaric nations decided to tear each other asunder, the main concern however was the implications of that war spreading south to the Cold Lands of Zerlos, a small and relatively weak nation that stood no chance of abuse from either side. Officially the Union was here to observe, but the publicly neutral Union was in actuality conducting secret talks with the Ditorstate. It was not the most friendly partnership, with a great deal of animosity from both sides towards the other, however, the Union felt more comfortable making friends with the immediate bordering states of Zerlos, one of which being the Ditorstate.

The situation on Alkharania was looking more and more disturbing to policy makers in the Union, and had prompted President Cranico to call for the withdrawal of all Union officials from embassies across the continent and the Ministry of State had issued travel advisories region wide to Union citizens to advise them against traveling in any nation in Alkharania. Similar warnings had existed in regards to the nations of Mahdah and Rephesus, due to terrorist activity in each nation. The region of Sondria was looking more dangerous for the Union as each day progressed, which was worrying policymakers in Vienna.

This was why the Union 23rd Combat Fleet was here. They had been redirected from running combat patrols off the Imperium controlled territory of Anthlon. Their mission there had been twofold. Officially, it was a standard patrol route of Union naval vessels, although unofficially, the extreme skepticism about the Imperium and rising tensions meant that the Union was keeping a very close eye on the Imperium and all of its territory within Sondria. CSROD, or the Crontorian Satellite Reconnaissance and Observation Division, was keeping an extra close eye on the entire continent. Tensions were higher than ever, and it wouldn’t take much to reignite the smoldering embers.
Last edited by Crontor on Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:36 pm

Mount Alkenspont
January 20th, 890-USY (2014-AD)

Over the successive days since Salted Rock, the strategic value of this hillside had become apparent. Every Manticore had its own dedicated concrete tunnel for retreat into, all connecting to a central hub on the other side of the mountain where refueling, maintenance, rotation of crews could all be conducted in total secrecy and under an entire mountain of rock for protection. On the other side the fortified positions here were connected by rail to the capital city of Mariksland, and onwards to the rest of the colonies major cities. With the entire colonial economy gearing towards war production and maintenance, larger numbers of native draftees were being drafted into the labor force.

Extra fortifications had been constructed, ditches dug, mines laid in intricate fields, flame fougasses prepared for literal firing, hidden spy posts all through out the wilds of Mariksland existed as listening posts for enemy communications and to keep an eye on the continued native insurgency deeper in the central mountains. As Shaurya short-range ballistic missiles were prepared with 1000 kilograms of KOLOKOL-2 'pacification agent', the same nerve agent was being placed inside helicopter sprayers and fighter/bombers dedicated for continuing the fight against the natives. The entire preparations for the war with Titianicia had hinged on this conflict as a cover for increased asset deployment to the colony, and with 60 million members of the military destined to be deployed here, Umbriae had decided that it was efficient to crush two enemies simultaneously. Through out the colony the Janissary Corps was on the offensive, gunning down the duskier skinned humans in the streets, and with segregation of Citizens and the more peaceful natives at its highest. All cities were on lock-down, everything was in a state of total war. Although civilian trade services and flights still operated in and out of the colony, the majority of the flights to and from Mariksland were now mostly military, and the same went for its shipping.

The Manticores deployed at Mount Alkenspont now numbered three thousand, and their overall launch capacity was increasing steadily. Each could fire 14 Hellions at once, and reload in five minutes, but with a dedicated crew, it could be ready to fire again in a solid three. Each of the 14 Hellions capable of being fired at once from a Manticore, of the 42,000 Hellions total, would be set for individual targets; military runways, civilian airports, barracks, nuclear reactor complexes, even (and especially) transformer nexuses connecting Titianician national grids, intentionally set up for multiple missiles gunning for the same target on all accounts. Nearly every variant of the Hellion were to be fired, Isidore himself already awaiting the second launch order. Although smaller missile launches had been authorized in the days before this attack, the one that was about to launch would dwarf all that had come before combined.

When Isidore gave the order, the silent red light came on in each cabin, and the Manticore operators began their firing sequences. The side of the mountain shot forth, for the 18th time, another series of missile arching off into the night skies of Sondria. In the darkness, variants of the Hellion descended. Those destined for runways on civilian or military air bases were fitted with area denial warheads, cluster munitions that would tear asunder any physical structure or the concrete of the runway itself. Delayed detonation warheads would land next, followed by the Shauryas. All substantial civil or military bases visible to Unilisian satellites had been targeted, and the power structure was included in the list as well. Every surface component of the Titianician power grid that was worth a missile had more then one bearing down on it, and by morning, Cravus was sure that the government of the Ditorstate would be scrambling to negotiate, or would at last show its teeth and dare to strike back.

However, he was sure that the combination of ordinance and the nerve gas sent to cover the rubble would be sufficient to help the Titianicians understand that they were not going to win any war with the Directorate. 42,000 missiles raining down on that wretched country every 3 minutes for the next half hour should bring about quite the response, whatever it was destined to be.

Variants of the Hellion warhead used; thermobaric, area-denial, delayed detonation bunker-busters, all completmented by individual Shaurya short-range ballistic missiles to blanket the remaining structures with KOLOKOL-2 carfentanyl-based chemical agent.
I am the mighty Uni.

You win.

The Eagleland
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Ultimatum

Postby The Eagleland » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:48 am

Kokkinia, January 29th, 2014
Document #KYP-506007/013

FROM: Theodoros Deligiorgis, President of the Orthodox Federation of the Eagleland
TO: The Hand of the Ditorate - Machiko Lazin
SUBJECT: Ultimatum

To the disillusioned regime of Titianicia,

Your nation has a very nasty history, Titianicians. Your nation is not only responsible for the enslavement of innocent people and the deaths of more than one hundred and thirty thousand Afalians last year, but also from the genocide of one hundred million people that were hostile to you. Genocide, as a heavy crime against humanity in general, is not to be tolerated under any circumstances, especially as they are of such magnitude.

Last year, your nation had done the worst mistake in it's history. Invading Afalia, a peaceful and innocent nation in order to subjugate it, is the most disgusting and vile action every undertaken by the Jack Lazin regime, a regime which your new "leader', Machiko Lazin, has inherited through the elimination of it's rival clans. Although your eventual defeat was humiliating, we did not see the need for peace. On the contrary, we will treat you with increased hostility until our following claims are satisfied.

First, we demand that Titianicia transition to a parliamentary democracy, with the simultaneous dissolution of the Titianician State Authority. Such moves will ultimately mean that the current Shogunate is to be disbanded and, hence, Machiko Lazin will be required to stand down as Ditor of Titianicia and be sent to exile in an undisclosed location, her having surrendered to the Eagleland Armed Forces.

Second, we demand that Titianician citizens be granted a bill of civil rights and that they be provided with liberal education, the content of which will be determined by a Sondrian authority of Eaglelander philologists, who will teach Ancient Greek philosophy and liberal subjects to all Titianicians. This also means that their absolute control status will be permanently ceased, minimising the manner in which Government tracks and regulates Titianicians' behaviour.

Third, we demand that all military and law enforcement personnel of Titianicia be disarmed for a period of ten months, whilst the reforms of the Titianician Government are taking place. The status of the Titianician military will be reconsidered and reassessed in due course, subject to delays if we feel that unsatisfactory progress is made. A garrisson of thirty-five million soldiers from the Eagleland, Crontor, Marquesan, Erjunhuf and the United Empire, in addition to Afalian and Arthuristan forces, shall be maintained during the whole process.

Finally, we demand the termination of the Space Programme of Titianicia, it's reintroduction authorised when your transition to a democratic form of Government is complete, and then again only for civilian purposes unless agreed otherwise. All data of the Titianician Government thus far, since it's inception, must be surrendered intact as well.

All of our demands must be met within twenty-four hours of this ultimatum's iussue, in 21:00 Eagleland Standard Time (EST). This entails a complete transition of leadership, the commencement of the liberalisation process, the abolition of the Titianician State Authority, as well as the temporary disarmament of all Titianician military personnel until ordered otherwise.

Failure to meet our demands will result in severe consequences for your nation.

Ut sementem feceris ita metes,
Theodoros Deligiorgis
President of the Orthodox Federation of the Eagleland
Last edited by The Eagleland on Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Eagleland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

The War

Postby The Eagleland » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:54 am

OOC Thread is Live, Ladies and Gentlemen.
Document #KYP-506007/013

FROM: Theodoros Deligiorgis, President of the Orthodox Federation of the Eagleland
TO: The Hand of the Ditorate - Machiko Lazin
SUBJECT: Ultimatum

To the disillusioned regime of Titianicia,

Apparently you have failed to realise the importance of your predicament, the necessity of accepting our demands and, of course, our generocity. We could have ended war between us, but you decided to make the unintelligent decision of ignoring our demands. You will now suffer the consequences. As of this moment, all Titianician subjects outside of Titianicia, in Sondria, will be liable to arrest by uniformed personnel of the Eagleland Security Forces. We additionally declare an embargo on your trade and we institute a general ban of entry for all Titianicians inside the Eagleland, while this state of war between our nations is maintained.

There is no going back now. You will be changed forever.

Ut sementem feceris ita metes,
Theodoros Deligiorgis

Document #KYP-506007/013A - CLASSIFIED

TO: LCU, United Empire, Marquesan, Erjunite, Unilisian, Arthuristan, Itailian, Emmerian, Phonencian and Afalian Heads of Government
SUBJECT: Operation Themis

Dear allies of the Orthodox Federation of the Eagleland,

I cannot stress the very importance of this letter you now hold in your hands. A nation that has been our enemy and a menace in the region of Sondria and in the world for far too long has now been identified as a major murderer of millions of people, desperately endeavouring to meet and exceed the humiliating and barbaric bloodbaths achieved by regimes of the "calibre" of Mao, Stalin and Hitler. The Keng genocide is, unfortunately, what we suspect to be only the tip of the iceberg, of which we know literally nothing about. But the lowly Titianician State Authority have been even more barbaric than we originally thought they were.

I have decided, with the support of the Eagleland Federal Parliament and of the Eagleland People, to end this.

Understandably, this is to be dealt with great secrecy. Myself and General Ioannis Antoniou, the commander-in-chief of the Task Force, will set up a conference in Vienna in order to negotiate the outcome, whilst dispatching my military task force in the island of Beblis, in Northern Crontor. Whilst you organise your navies in your countries, we shall organise our plan in Vienna, the capital city of the Luso-Cron Union (LCU). We will decide on our plans and then we will set designated meeting points for our navies so we can execute our plans.

This is not going to be easy. But the very existence of the Machiko Lazin regime does little to ameliorate the situation at hand, and it certainly does not honour the 130,000 Afalians that perished last year. You are, hence, invited to attend, so as to discuss any and all plans on how to get rid of this menace. Of course, no one should be anticipating immediate victory. We are up against a well-equipped and a very determined adversary. However, we shall amass the might of our nations and we should emerge victorious. Although no one can guarantee a bloodless victory, the humiliation of remaining ignorant to such barbaric crimes cannot be tolerated by the civilised world.

May God be with us,
Theodoros Deligiorgis
Last edited by The Eagleland on Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:19 am, edited 8 times in total.

The Eagleland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Eagleland » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:41 pm

Final Approach to Vienna International
Vienna, Crontor
03:40 am

"Dear passengers, this is Captain Artigiorgis of Presidential Plane zero-seven-five, we are currently approaching the Vienna International Airport in Crontor, LCU. Please remain seated and fasten your seatbelts. Thank you for the honour and privilege of flying with us and we hope to seeing you soon."

Presidential flight 075 was nothing more than a tiny corporate jet flying from Kokkinia, KCT, to Vienna, capital of the ever-so-arrogant, notorious but nevertheless repsected Luso-Cron Union, or LCU. Few know this flight even exists; some secrets in the Eagleland are guarded with extreme zeal, lest they fall to the hands of the enemy and complicate foreign policy or wartime strategy overall. Manned by a maximum of three people, it seems unimportant at first. Besides, that flight can be a group of celebrities returning home from the Eagleland.

Until you see those passengers up close.

As they were exiting the plane, they were greeted with a group of ten bodyguards from the Crontorian Military's Federal Military Police, who were extremely discreet. Everything about this damn meeting was secret; no one can know that the President's envoy, General Konstantinos Skepernakos, head of the Eagleland Army General Staff, a veteran of the Pudite conflict, was even here, and certainly not that the head of the Eagleland National Intelligence Service, Admiral Alexandros Tsarmas, a person with a pHD in Psychology and Systems Engineering, was also in the fray.

Although neither the President, nor the Minister of National Defence, nor the Head of the National Defence General Staff and not even the 2IC of the ENDGS, Vice President Maria Mouflouzeli, briefed hours ago by President Deligiorgis, was his replacement. The lot above had a wedding in Aquilinia to attend to, and even though it had a primary purpose of serving Eagleland-United Empire relationships, it's secondary purpose was to divert the enemy's attention. If anyone were tracking the President's movements, they would not be able to trace him to Crontor. The Vice President, ever underestimated for their relevant "insignificance", are extremely important per se.

The airport was almost empty, surprise, surprise. It was a quarter to four in the early hours of the morning. Who was returning so late? Not many. Arrivals are always fewer than exits in Crontor because of the fact that, until recently, the LCU were... hostile to foreigners. That further aided in the efforts. Each of the three dignitaries had in their possession one small briefcase; this meeting, however classified, was to be short. The rest of the dignitaries were to arrive by 5 am in a similar manner, so it would not be until 5:30 or 6:00 am that the meeting would take place.

The Crontorian MPs had done a considerable amount of effort to be discreet, dressed in suits cut wide across the shoulders (so as to conceal the firearms they hold in their chest holsters), escorting the passengers with great haste to their limo. The limousine, a wonderful but yet classic Lincoln Town Car Limousine, was escorted by two Cadillac Escalade SUVs through the beautiful city of Vinna, one of the most beautiful cities in Sondria and certainly the most important. As they were moving, another convoy, this time made up the same number of vehicles but o different make, model and colours, was stationed outside of the terminal as they left, to receive the remaining dignitaries.

The convoy passed through the city's CBD (Central Business District), some very important landmarks and one spectacular boulevard before reaching the Federal Plaza, effectively the City Centre of Vienna. The Vehicle enters compound, then passes through a roundabout to reach the main gate and it stops, as do the two Cadillacs escorting it. And then, the door opened right outside the Federal Bulding's central gate, in the Federal Plaza of one of Sondria's most important cities.

A Crontorian, being the most notorious but widely-known man in Sondria, was waiting just outside.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents