NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (War OOC, Closed, Great rps are forged in fire)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22143
Founded: May 09, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Agritum » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:49 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Agri, what about that Israeli character of yours?

I'm currently brainstorming him, New!Enya and an RP I'm making.

So, it will take some time.
Neoliberal Globalist Ukraine Supporter
Friedmanite Libertarian ALDE Eurofederalist



User avatar
Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20417
Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:51 pm

Name: Catrin Eberhardt
Age (Actual): 44
Age (Appears): 44
Race: Drider/German
Appearance (Picture or good description): Similar to this, but with brown hair. And six arms.
Powergrid/Powers:
  • INT: 2
  • STR: 3
  • DUR: 3
  • SPD: 5
  • FS: 7
  • Spider Powers level 8: The works, basically. She can walk on walls with Loctite grip, her blood and saliva are highly poisonous, she can grow extra arms and eyes [up to 4], and produce webbing ten times stronger than Kevlar.
  • Monster Transform level 3: Catrin can transform into a giant spider-like monster, reduced to mere bestial instincts. Will become much tougher, faster and stronger but largely incapable of any rational thought. Can be difficult to change back into human form because she can't think straight. When knocked out, she immediately changes back. For lolz, she changes back lacking clothing.
Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this): Short attention span. Bronze. Slightly naiive.
Personality: Fuck, it's been so long, I don't really remember her personality all that well. A bit sadistic, if I recall.
History: An immigrant from Germany, she is fluent in both German and English, graduated from Berkeley with a degree in engineering. Which is odd, because she spent a fair amount of college goofing off. Travelling through Jasper because it's on the way to her vacation spot in Utah. She's driving because she has a fear of flying. Oh, and some shit happened and now she's our friendly neighborhood Spider-Bitch.

After a brief but spectacular career in world-saving, she awoke one day, unconscious of the past few, in the city of Perth, Australia. Still quite empowered, but unused to the area, she decided it would be a good idea to set up shop. And by 'set up shop' I of course mean take up a job as a mechanic while she waited for her to be able to apply for citizenship. [Applying for a Skilled Migrant Visa was the first thing she did. She had had quite enough of North America.] She made it, and became an Australian citizen in late 2015. By this time, she had a moderately successful car modification company of her own, while doing a bit of hero-ing on the side. By 2030, she has continued to do a bit of heroing, but her very successful hot rodding business has taken up most of her time, having been featured [along with her cars] on the covers of several Australian and American car modification magazines.

And she's pretty damn happy with her life, especially since she's managed to stay out of actual world-saving so far.
RP Sample: No.

I'll make the other app later, probably.
Last edited by Rupudska on Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState
Best thread ever.|SPACE!
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:54 pm

Rupudska wrote:Name: Catrin Eberhardt
Age (Actual): 25
Age (Appears): 25
Race: Drider/German
Appearance (Picture or good description): Similar to this, but with brown hair. And six arms.
Powergrid/Powers:
  • INT: 2
  • STR: 3
  • DUR: 3
  • SPD: 5
  • FS: 7
  • Spider Powers level 8: The works, basically. She can walk on walls with Loctite grip, her blood and saliva are highly poisonous, she can grow extra arms and eyes [up to 4], and produce webbing ten times stronger than Kevlar.
  • Monster Transform level 3: Catrin can transform into a giant spider-like monster, reduced to mere bestial instincts. Will become much tougher, faster and stronger but largely incapable of any rational thought. Can be difficult to change back into human form because she can't think straight. When knocked out, she immediately changes back. For lolz, she changes back lacking clothing.
Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this): Short attention span. Bronze. Slightly naiive.
Personality: Fuck, it's been so long, I don't really remember her personality all that well. A bit sadistic, if I recall.
History: An immigrant from Germany, she is fluent in both German and English, graduated from Berkeley with a degree in engineering. Which is odd, because she spent a fair amount of college goofing off. Travelling through Jasper because it's on the way to her vacation spot in Utah. She's driving because she has a fear of flying. Oh, and some shit happened and now she's our friendly neighborhood Spider-Bitch.
RP Sample: No.

I'll make the other app later, probably.

It's 2030 in EH. It was 2011 in AWB.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22143
Founded: May 09, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Agritum » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:55 pm

Nat, give me an in-depth description of the ISSR.
Neoliberal Globalist Ukraine Supporter
Friedmanite Libertarian ALDE Eurofederalist



User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:55 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Rupudska wrote:Name: Catrin Eberhardt
Age (Actual): 25
Age (Appears): 25
Race: Drider/German
Appearance (Picture or good description): Similar to this, but with brown hair. And six arms.
Powergrid/Powers:
  • INT: 2
  • STR: 3
  • DUR: 3
  • SPD: 5
  • FS: 7
  • Spider Powers level 8: The works, basically. She can walk on walls with Loctite grip, her blood and saliva are highly poisonous, she can grow extra arms and eyes [up to 4], and produce webbing ten times stronger than Kevlar.
  • Monster Transform level 3: Catrin can transform into a giant spider-like monster, reduced to mere bestial instincts. Will become much tougher, faster and stronger but largely incapable of any rational thought. Can be difficult to change back into human form because she can't think straight. When knocked out, she immediately changes back. For lolz, she changes back lacking clothing.
Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this): Short attention span. Bronze. Slightly naiive.
Personality: Fuck, it's been so long, I don't really remember her personality all that well. A bit sadistic, if I recall.
History: An immigrant from Germany, she is fluent in both German and English, graduated from Berkeley with a degree in engineering. Which is odd, because she spent a fair amount of college goofing off. Travelling through Jasper because it's on the way to her vacation spot in Utah. She's driving because she has a fear of flying. Oh, and some shit happened and now she's our friendly neighborhood Spider-Bitch.
RP Sample: No.

I'll make the other app later, probably.

It's 2030 in EH. It was 2011 in AWB.

In other words, Catrin is now beginning to understand what the fuck was wrong with Vernon.

Agritum wrote:Nat, give me an in-depth description of the ISSR.

SHIELD in Hell.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42279
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:56 pm

Agritum wrote:Nat, give me an in-depth description of the ISSR.


There is a policy against hiring humans born in Hell since the last incident. -Nods-
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

User avatar
Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22143
Founded: May 09, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Agritum » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:59 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:It's 2030 in EH. It was 2011 in AWB.

In other words, Catrin is now beginning to understand what the fuck was wrong with Vernon.

Agritum wrote:Nat, give me an in-depth description of the ISSR.

SHIELD in Hell.

Do they have researchers? If so, what do they do?
Neoliberal Globalist Ukraine Supporter
Friedmanite Libertarian ALDE Eurofederalist



User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42279
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:00 pm

Man, Crawl Space's ending was intense.
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:00 pm

Agritum wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:In other words, Catrin is now beginning to understand what the fuck was wrong with Vernon.


SHIELD in Hell.

Do they have researchers? If so, what do they do?

Science stuff. In Hell.

It started as a scientific organization, after all.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22143
Founded: May 09, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Agritum » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:01 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Agritum wrote:Do they have researchers? If so, what do they do?

Science stuff. In Hell.

It started as a scientific organization, after all.

Ok.
Neoliberal Globalist Ukraine Supporter
Friedmanite Libertarian ALDE Eurofederalist



User avatar
Individuality-ness
Post Czar
 
Posts: 37712
Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:04 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:Name: Hong Kong
Leader: Liang Ao-ling
Flag (If applicable): Flag
What is it? City? Province? State?: It's both a city and some sort of semi-autonomous country. It's complicated.
Language(s) spoken: Cantonese, Mandarin, English, other Chinese dialects
Population: 15 million
Description: Hong Kong has a rather strange position in the international sphere. It's not its own autonomous country, as Great Britain relinquished control of the country in 1997 and gave it back to China. And yet it's not really part of China, as it has its own government and its own brand of currency, laws, government, etc.

It's both a city, and a semi-autonomous country of sorts, split up into eighteen different districts. Because it houses fifteen million people in an area of approximately 1104 square kilometers, it's rather crowded. The vast majority of people live in high rise apartment buildings, the streets (especially as you approach closer to Central) are always crowded and clogged with traffic, and it seems as if there's no escape from the masses that are out sightseeing, shopping, going to work, having lunch, whatever. Everyone is always going somewhere, it seems, and all with the backdrop of skyscrapers (most notably the famous HSBC and Bank of China buildings in Central) above and the busy subway below. it's a rather vibrant place, a place full of opportunity and freedom on the doorstep of China.

So sort of like Heavensgate being on the doorstep of Hell.

The country is a vital hub for shipping, and a large amount of goods are imported, exported, and reexported daily. It is also a leading financial center, with billions if not trillions of dollars in various foreign and domestic currencies passing through its borders every year. Of course, with the rise of new colonies in Hell, vast amounts of raw goods come in to be manufactured into finished goods, stamped with "Made in Hong Kong" and resold in Hell for approximately 10x the cost of production.

Economics, people!

Some angels and demons have immigrated to Hong Kong in recent years, seeking some new opportunities. They are left to fight for housing and jobs, and often end up in rather cramped apartments with about ten roommates and with a rather shitty job.

Demographics: Approximately 93% Chinese descent humans, 5% other human races, 2% angels and demons.

Such an important economic centre is likely to have more non-humans, and other than just angels and demons.

I think it's good otherwise.

Sorry. I wrote it in under two hours, so yeah. >_>

Also, I was taking the demographics from Wikipedia.
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

User avatar
Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20417
Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:15 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Rupudska wrote:Name: Catrin Eberhardt
Age (Actual): 25
Age (Appears): 25
Race: Drider/German
Appearance (Picture or good description): Similar to this, but with brown hair. And six arms.
Powergrid/Powers:
  • INT: 2
  • STR: 3
  • DUR: 3
  • SPD: 5
  • FS: 7
  • Spider Powers level 8: The works, basically. She can walk on walls with Loctite grip, her blood and saliva are highly poisonous, she can grow extra arms and eyes [up to 4], and produce webbing ten times stronger than Kevlar.
  • Monster Transform level 3: Catrin can transform into a giant spider-like monster, reduced to mere bestial instincts. Will become much tougher, faster and stronger but largely incapable of any rational thought. Can be difficult to change back into human form because she can't think straight. When knocked out, she immediately changes back. For lolz, she changes back lacking clothing.
Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this): Short attention span. Bronze. Slightly naiive.
Personality: Fuck, it's been so long, I don't really remember her personality all that well. A bit sadistic, if I recall.
History: An immigrant from Germany, she is fluent in both German and English, graduated from Berkeley with a degree in engineering. Which is odd, because she spent a fair amount of college goofing off. Travelling through Jasper because it's on the way to her vacation spot in Utah. She's driving because she has a fear of flying. Oh, and some shit happened and now she's our friendly neighborhood Spider-Bitch.
RP Sample: No.

I'll make the other app later, probably.

It's 2030 in EH. It was 2011 in AWB.


Oh. I thought that the AWB crew was knocked directly into the EH universe in 2030.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState
Best thread ever.|SPACE!
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:16 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:It's 2030 in EH. It was 2011 in AWB.


Oh. I thought that the AWB crew was knocked directly into the EH universe in 2030.

Nope.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:19 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Man, Crawl Space's ending was intense.

I somewhat don't think Bryan Cranston was acting then.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42279
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:19 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Man, Crawl Space's ending was intense.

I somewhat don't think Bryan Cranston was acting then.


:lol:
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

User avatar
Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20417
Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:22 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Rupudska wrote:
Oh. I thought that the AWB crew was knocked directly into the EH universe in 2030.

Nope.


Fixed, then.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState
Best thread ever.|SPACE!
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:22 pm

Indi, you should work on the other worldbuilding stuff.

Like Taiwan. Or Japan. Or Colombia. Or whatever.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:23 pm

Rupudska wrote:Name: Catrin Eberhardt
Age (Actual): 44
Age (Appears): 44
Race: Drider/German
Appearance (Picture or good description): Similar to this, but with brown hair. And six arms.
Powergrid/Powers:
  • INT: 2
  • STR: 3
  • DUR: 3
  • SPD: 5
  • FS: 7
  • Spider Powers level 8: The works, basically. She can walk on walls with Loctite grip, her blood and saliva are highly poisonous, she can grow extra arms and eyes [up to 4], and produce webbing ten times stronger than Kevlar.
  • Monster Transform level 3: Catrin can transform into a giant spider-like monster, reduced to mere bestial instincts. Will become much tougher, faster and stronger but largely incapable of any rational thought. Can be difficult to change back into human form because she can't think straight. When knocked out, she immediately changes back. For lolz, she changes back lacking clothing.
Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this): Short attention span. Bronze. Slightly naiive.
Personality: Fuck, it's been so long, I don't really remember her personality all that well. A bit sadistic, if I recall.
History: An immigrant from Germany, she is fluent in both German and English, graduated from Berkeley with a degree in engineering. Which is odd, because she spent a fair amount of college goofing off. Travelling through Jasper because it's on the way to her vacation spot in Utah. She's driving because she has a fear of flying. Oh, and some shit happened and now she's our friendly neighborhood Spider-Bitch.
RP Sample: No.

I'll make the other app later, probably.

Alright, just throw in a few more details about what she did after Montreal and where she woke up.

Or I can randomly generate a location for where she woke up.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:27 pm

I gave my generator three goes.

It said, in order:

Namibia
Iraq
Australia

Admittedly, it usually wound up in the ocean so I picked the closest countries.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20417
Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:47 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I gave my generator three goes.

It said, in order:

Namibia
Iraq
Australia

Admittedly, it usually wound up in the ocean so I picked the closest countries.


Which city in Australia was the least fucked-over by world events? I plan on her doing some butt-kicking, but not much. She mostly stuck as Spider-Bitch and beat the shit out of thugs and stuff.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState
Best thread ever.|SPACE!
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:57 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I gave my generator three goes.

It said, in order:

Namibia
Iraq
Australia

Admittedly, it usually wound up in the ocean so I picked the closest countries.


Which city in Australia was the least fucked-over by world events? I plan on her doing some butt-kicking, but not much. She mostly stuck as Spider-Bitch and beat the shit out of thugs and stuff.

Perth.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25106
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:06 pm

My playing of NationStates came up during the conversation at dinner and my mum asked if the people I play with on here are weird. I didn't have the heart to try explaining the full insanity of the people on here, so I just shrugged and said "not really".
Joe Biden 2020; make aviators great again.
Elementals 3 has arrived!
Agritum wrote:I want to marry you now, my British damsel.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You know, I didn't expect you to be the most psychopathic person here.

I have the oddest of feelings this is my fault somehow.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I just realised how bizarre Const's existence is.
Cerillium wrote:Const is right.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You just cornered a scary indian man with a sword-of-brick-shattering.

Have a cookie.
Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:07 pm

Constaniana wrote:My playing of NationStates came up during the conversation at dinner and my mum asked if the people I play with on here are weird. I didn't have the heart to try explaining the full insanity of the people on here, so I just shrugged and said "not really".

Them knowing about me would cause them to ban your Internet use.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25106
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:09 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Constaniana wrote:My playing of NationStates came up during the conversation at dinner and my mum asked if the people I play with on here are weird. I didn't have the heart to try explaining the full insanity of the people on here, so I just shrugged and said "not really".

Them knowing about me would cause them to ban your Internet use.

I've mentioned you to them actually. So far all they know is that you're Indian, live in Mumbai and have some sciency-job that made you go to South Africa. Though my sister was a bit surprised when I mentioned you had a wife and child.
Joe Biden 2020; make aviators great again.
Elementals 3 has arrived!
Agritum wrote:I want to marry you now, my British damsel.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You know, I didn't expect you to be the most psychopathic person here.

I have the oddest of feelings this is my fault somehow.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I just realised how bizarre Const's existence is.
Cerillium wrote:Const is right.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You just cornered a scary indian man with a sword-of-brick-shattering.

Have a cookie.
Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo

User avatar
Esternial
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 51828
Founded: May 09, 2009
Democratic Socialists

Postby Esternial » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:09 pm

Heh, there's a new SAO episode.

Or movie. It's longer than one hour. Lucky me, I just thought I ran out of stuff to watch.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cappuccina, Giovenith, Quavv, The Empire of Tau

Advertisement

Remove ads