NATION

PASSWORD

World Baseball Classic Discussion Thread

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Britonisea » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:33 am

When is the next tournament?
WINNER OF THE 112ND WORLDVISION SONG CONTEST
LISTEN NOW: KIANA KNIGHT - SAYONARA

Rexubliqué Univexserellué de Brityunik #BRI
Follow Britonish Television on Twitter: TVBBritonisea
WorldVision Top 9 | WorldVision Factbook
1st - 162 points - WV112 (314 J+T)
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 138 points - WV99 (258 J+T)
1st - 134 points - WV87 (242 J+T)
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

World Hit Festival Top 9 | World Hit Festival Factbook
1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Free Republics
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Republics » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:35 am

Britonisea wrote:When is the next tournament?

Signups will open the new Council President decides to open them and the next tournament will be whenever the host decides to hold it (probably several weeks after signups open).
Why I left NS Sports
World Cup 85 Champions
1st: DBC 28, X Winter Olympics, Independents Cup 4, CoH 66, WBC 46, World Bowl XXXVIII, World Cup 85
2nd: World Cup 68, DBC 27, U15WC 8, UWCFA Gold Cup I, BoI 15, 2nd Imperial Chap Olympiad, NSCF 11
Host: World Cups 68 & 81, CoH 58, Games of XIII Olympiad, X Winter Olympics, World Bowls XXII, XXXI & XXXVIII, WBCs 42 & 46, RUWC 25
Current Senior Consul: Nova Hellstrom-Hancock (Golden Age)
Current Junior Consul: Samuel Izmailov (Nat-Gre)
Demonym: Republican
Trigram: FFR
Official Nation Name: Federation of Free Republics
Stop Biden: Vote Trump!

Nova Anglicana
Minister

Founded: Jul 15, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nova Anglicana » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:47 am

I just realized that I forgot to vote in Nova Anglicana. Whoops. Sorry.

But I meant to vote for you and you didn't really need it, so congrats anyway! And to everybody else who was voted in as well!

And fantastic job to Saugeais as WBC President. You did a great job and I haven't entered under a different president yet. Great job!

Personally, I don't want to be nominated. Running a twelve-person International Baseball Slam takes up enough of my time, I really don't want to quadruple that.

No hard feelings. I did garner the most "no" votes out of any new Councillor, so does that mean I'm the "bad boy" of the inductees? More than likely, it just means I need to take an SLL track on my RPs and improve them for the next go-round to prove I belong. But thank you to everyone who voted, even if you didn't want me in. I understand your concerns. Thank you to Saugeais for your service as WBC President and executing the duties therein. Incidentally, what are the official enumerated duties of said office?

Oh, and congratulations to everyone who was voted in. I know Imota will break through next round, and New Wolfopolis and Gregoryisgodistan have bright futures. To Welsh Cowboy, kudos for sticking around despite your struggles. I really enjoyed your "search for a nickname" RP line and I wish you best of luck in the future.
Former WBC President (WBC 34-37), Current WBC President (WBC 56-58)

Champions
WBC 48, IBC 35/36, IBS XIII, WJHC VII, URSA 7s I, Port Louis 7s I, CE 29-30 (as NAAZE)

Runners-up
WBC 39/44/50, WCoH 46, RUWC 31, Cup of Harmony 65, IBS III/VIII, AVBF 7s II

3rd Place
WBC 28/32/36, RUWC XXIX, Cup of Harmony 64, IBS V, WJHC V/VIII/XVI/XVII, Beltane Cup II, Londinium 7s II, R7WC VI (eliminated in semis, no 3PPO)

4th Place
WBC 29/38/49, IBS VII, RUWC XXI/XXVI, WJHC IV, Londinium 7s I, WCoH 28, RAHI II

Quarterfinals
WBC 27/30/31/37/41/43/47, IBS VI, IBC 15/31, WJHC VI/IX/XIV, RAHI I, AVBF Rugby Sevens I, RUWC XXIV/XXV

Hosted
WBC 31/35, Londinium 7s I/II, IBS IX

Saugeais
Minister

Founded: Jul 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Saugeais » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:54 am

Nova Anglicana wrote:No hard feelings. I did garner the most "no" votes out of any new Councillor, so does that mean I'm the "bad boy" of the inductees? More than likely, it just means I need to take an SLL track on my RPs and improve them for the next go-round to prove I belong. But thank you to everyone who voted, even if you didn't want me in. I understand your concerns. Thank you to Saugeais for your service as WBC President and executing the duties therein. Incidentally, what are the official enumerated duties of said office?

Oh, and congratulations to everyone who was voted in. I know Imota will break through next round, and New Wolfopolis and Gregoryisgodistan have bright futures. To Welsh Cowboy, kudos for sticking around despite your struggles. I really enjoyed your "search for a nickname" RP line and I wish you best of luck in the future.

Thanks for the props! :)

As far as the duties of a Council member, you have a say in all things regarding the WBC. Meaning, you can vote on who should host the WBC once the host bids for that particular event are closed, new Council member ballots, and new presidential nominations and ballots every three WBCs.
The Republic of Saugeais : newswire
Founder of the AIBC
Co-host, World Cup 65
Co-host, World Cup 60 | Co-host, 47th Cup of Harmony | Co-host, Baptism of Fire 50
Hosted: 9th Winter Olympics, Copa Rushmori XV,
19th Rugby Union World Cup, Di Bradini Cup 27
Copa Rushmori VII, World Baseball Classic 21,
9th Rugby League World Cup, Market Cup 3
1st Place: Copa Rushmori 16, Cup of Harmony 58, NSCAA 4
2nd Place: World Baseball Classic 19 & 22, Gaelic Football WC 4,
Di Bradini Cup 23, CoH 54, T20 Cricket Championships 3, Rugby LWC 14
3rd Place: Copa Rushmori 5, 14, 15 & 17, Market Cup 3, RLWC 10
4th Place: DBC 15, WBC 24

Qazox
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 17, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Qazox » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:49 am

As revealed in the WCDT, and my thread, I'm ditching my region, the Q continuum on December 31st. Anyone here want it?
Wikipage/Qazox National Football Team
Qualified for World Cups 31, 33, 35-50, 54-59, 61, 62. Runners-up: CoH 52
Baptism of Fire 44 (w/Mangolana); World Baseball Classics 1, 4, 5, 10, 13 and 23; World Cup of Hockey 7 and 14; World Bowls IV & IX; IBC X; Baptism of Iron III and VIII; NSCAA Tourney II, III (conferences/regionals), The OXEN Cup; the TOUR de QAZOX, Qazoxian Sports Festival and NS X-Games/Winter X-Games I.
World Cups of Hockey 4 & 6; World Baseball Classics 6, 8 and 9, World Bowls 3 and XXI; Draggonnii Inviyatii V, IBC XI
xkcd 1110 (zoomable!)

Gregoryisgodistan
Senator

Founded: Jun 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gregoryisgodistan » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:50 am

Thanks to everybody who voted me in. To the one person who didn't, I respect your decision to vote that way.
Gregoryisgodistan, population 75,000,000. All citizens are required to worship Lord Almighty Gregory, our head of state, as a deity.
IBS II Champions
Beach Cup IX Round of 16
World Indoor Soccer Championship 6 - 2nd place
BoI XIV Champion
IBS III Champions
WCoH 22 Round of 16
WB XXII 10th Place in Casaran, advanced to Round of 32
IBS IV host, champion
4th in WCoH 23
WBC 29 QF
HWC 12 hosts
WJHC VI 2nd place,
CoH 60 4th place
WCoH XXIV Champs
CoH 61 Runner-Up
IBS VI Champs
BOI XVI Host
IBS VII Champs
WCoH XXV 2nd Place
WBC 32 2nd Place
IBS VIII host and champs
WBC 33 Host/QF
WCoH 27 co-host and champs
WC 72 Qualifier
WBC 34 champs
CoH 67 Third place

Free Republics
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Republics » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:50 am

Civil Citizenry wrote:
The following proposal would become Article III of the WBC Constitution, with following articles renumbered accordingly (please note references to Article IV mean what is currently Article III, "Impeachment Procedures"). Any current committee member may vote on the following proposal. Votes must be sent to Lycrabon by 20:00 EST on Thursday, April 26.

Article III: President of the Council

Section 1: The Council will be headed by a president who will be elected by the members of the council, using the same election procedures as outlined in Article VI.

Section 2: The president will be elected after every third World Baseball Classic, and will serve terms of three Classics. No one may serve as president for two consecutive terms.

Section 3: The president's duties are the following: opening the sign-up thread; opening and collecting host voting; opening and collecting constitutional proposal voting; keeping the council list updated; opening and collecting council member election voting; and making any other arbitrary decisions which are not fit to be decided by the council as a whole.

Section 4: The president must appoint a vice-president to serve in his/her absence. If the president goes missing for an extended period of time, or ceases to exist, the vice-president has the right to step up and serve as the president pro tempore.

Section 5: The president may be impeached under the procedures of Article IV. If the president is impeached and removed from the council, the vice-president becomes the new president.

Separately: Section 3 of Article IV is edited to say: "The council president shall initiate the removal vote, which shall only take place in the event two thirds of votes cast are in favour of removal from office. If the president is the one being impeached, the vice-president shall serve the same role as the president for the purposes of this section."

The amendment that created the WBC Presidency is spoilered. I went looking for it in the Constitution, noticed it wasn't there and dug around in the thread to find the amendment.
Why I left NS Sports
World Cup 85 Champions
1st: DBC 28, X Winter Olympics, Independents Cup 4, CoH 66, WBC 46, World Bowl XXXVIII, World Cup 85
2nd: World Cup 68, DBC 27, U15WC 8, UWCFA Gold Cup I, BoI 15, 2nd Imperial Chap Olympiad, NSCF 11
Host: World Cups 68 & 81, CoH 58, Games of XIII Olympiad, X Winter Olympics, World Bowls XXII, XXXI & XXXVIII, WBCs 42 & 46, RUWC 25

Vaugania
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaugania » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:07 am

I think it would be a good idea to repost the Constitution with it properly amended and such. I had the same issue as FR when trying to find the article on the presidency.
Last edited by Vaugania on Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My most favoritest picture ever | Sports Achievements | Poltical Test... just as I suspected
Population: 120,000,000
President: Kris Strong
Active Military: 2,000,000
Military Reserves: 6,500,000 (mandatory reserve service from 18-21)
VAUGANIA
RUSHMORE FOREVER
Just call me Vaug. Or not if that's how you roll.

San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:21 am

Sorry to change the topic but seeing the WBC Council criteria, I fill the criteria because I upload a roster and did RP in the two previous WBC's, by that reason I have a question, who's the next step to take part of the council?
Not so active as before - Hail Alianza FC! - Football is my drug, Alianza FC my dealer!

Saugeais
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saugeais » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:23 am

San Jose Guayabal wrote:Sorry to change the topic but seeing the WBC Council criteria, I fill the criteria because I upload a roster and did RP in the two previous WBC's, by that reason I have a question, who's the next step to take part of the council?

Yes, you RPed in the 27th WBC, and while you submited a roster both times, I didn't find a single RP in the 28th.

Also, looking at the long forgotten amendment, I seem to have broken one of the rules. So a step down would have to be necessary in this case. :oops:
Last edited by Saugeais on Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Founder of the AIBC
Co-host, World Cup 65
Co-host, World Cup 60 | Co-host, 47th Cup of Harmony | Co-host, Baptism of Fire 50

Saugeais
Minister

Ex-Nation

Revised WBC Constitution

Postby Saugeais » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:25 am

WBC Constitution, December 2013
(previously amended April 2012)

Article I: Council Eligibility

Section 1: To be an eligible member of the Council, a nation must have participated (meaning post a roster and at least ONE RP) in the previous 2 Classics and be approved by a simple majority vote of the current Council. (ie: if there are currently 10 or 11 voting members are on the council, then 6 members would have to approve, etc.) This is to limit the number of members of the Council to the truly active participants.

Section 2: To maintain membership, a nation must fulfill at least one of the following criteria:
Clause a. Hosting (or Co-hosting) a Classic, (if possible), within the next 3 Classics.
Clause b. Participate (meaning post a roster and at least ONE RP) in the subsequent Classic.

Section 3: If a Member of the Council fails to maintain its membership (by failure to fulfill any of the above criteria), it shall have 1 Classic to retain membership (by fulfilling any of the above criteria). If the Member does not do so, then it shall not be eligible for membership on the Council for a minimum of one Classic.

Section 4: Any previous hosts of the Classic within the last three WBCs are also eligible, pending a simple majority vote of the current Council.

Article II: Rights and Responsibilities of the Council

Section 1: The Council shall be the voters for the next Host of the Classic and shall choose from the available bids.

Section 2: The Council shall be the determining body for changes, (ie: repealing, amending or introduction of new rules), to the WBC Constitution. A two-thirds majority shall be needed to amend or repeal any part of the WBC Constitution, but a simple majority vote shall be sufficient for introduction of new rules to the Constitution.

Section 3: Any member of the Council can withdraw from the Council without prejudice, but shall be subject to the above eligibility guidelines if they seek re-instatement.

Section 4: Council members may "go on vacation" (ie: take a NS break) for a maximum of two Classics; but shall be subject to the above eligibility guidelines if they seek re-instatement if they are gone for more than two consecutive Classics.

Section 5: The Council is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the Classic and for advertising of the same.

Section 6: The Council shall be held to any subsequent rights and/or responsibilities that are created henceforth into the WBC Constitution.

Article III: President of the Council

Section 1: The Council will be headed by a president who will be elected by the members of the council, using the same election procedures as outlined in Article VI.

Section 2: The president will be elected after every third World Baseball Classic, and will serve terms of three Classics. No one may serve as president for two consecutive terms.

Section 3: The president's duties are the following: opening the sign-up thread; opening and collecting host voting; opening and collecting constitutional proposal voting; keeping the council list updated; opening and collecting council member election voting; and making any other arbitrary decisions which are not fit to be decided by the council as a whole.

Section 4: The president must appoint a vice-president to serve in his/her absence. If the president goes missing for an extended period of time, or ceases to exist, the vice-president has the right to step up and serve as the president pro tempore.

Section 5: The president may be impeached under the procedures of Article IV. If the president is impeached and removed from the council, the vice-president becomes the new president.

Article IV: Impeachment Procedures

Section 1: In order to initiate impeachment and/or removal from office proceedings against a current member of the World Baseball Classic Council, another member in good standing must motion for impeachment. If a different member seconds the motion, the member is considered impeached.

Section 2: In the event that a Council member is impeached, the full Council shall have one RL week to discuss whether or not to remove the impeached member. During that period, the impeached member is still considered a full voting member of the Council on any items other than those involving the impeachment proceedings.

Section 3: The council president shall initiate the removal vote, which shall only take place in the event two thirds of votes cast are in favour of removal from office. If the president is the one being impeached, the vice-president shall serve the same role as the president for the purposes of this section.

Section 4: In the event that two third of votes cast are in favour of removal from office, the Council member shall be removed from the Council with immediate effect for a period of two World Baseball Classics. At the end of the two World Baseball Classic period, the member may petition to rejoin the Council and initiate a plan to address any concerns outlined in the impeachment proceedings.

Section 5: Any Council member removed due to impeachment proceedings must be nominated to rejoin the Council and must be formally seconded. If that occurs, the Council may vote on readmission when votes for new Council members are being taken. If a simple majority of votes cast are in favour of readmission, the impeached member shall rejoin the Council with immediate effect.

Article V: Formula for World Rankings

Section 1: For each Classic, divide the number of games a team won by the number of games played by the team playing the most games.

Section 2: A team's ranking is the sum of:
Clause a. Four times their Section 1 quotient for the most recently completed Classic;
Clause b. Twice their Section 1 quotient for the next-most-recent completed Classic; and
Clause c. The unmodified Section 1 quotient for the third-most-recent completed Classic.

Section 3: When calculating the rankings, any games won due to forfeit are still treated as bona fide wins.

Article VI: Tournament Sportsmanship

Section 1: No team may voluntarily forfeit games or entire series after a World Baseball Classic has started.

Section 2: Only nations that have ceased to exist during the World Baseball Classic before being eliminated are deemed as forfeiting.

Section 3: Forfeited games due to CTE by a nation are automatic victories for the opposing team and should be scorinated as such.

Article VII: Voting Procedures

Section 1: For a Council vote to be considered valid, a motion must have a simple majority of votes cast provided that a quorum of Council members votes in favour of or against the motion at vote.

Section 2: For the purposes of this amendment, a "quorum" shall be defined as one more than half the current voting membership of the Council.

Section 3: Any measure that receives the votes of one more than half the active Council membership shall be automatically approved.

Article VIII: Miscellaneous Procedures

Section 1: When creating the signup thread, the thread creator is to provide (at minimum) a link to the winning bid of the last World Baseball Classic and set a definitive deadline for when host bids must be received by.

Last edited by Saugeais on Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
Founder of the AIBC
Co-host, World Cup 65

Free Republics
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Republics » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:35 am

Saugeais wrote:
San Jose Guayabal wrote:Sorry to change the topic but seeing the WBC Council criteria, I fill the criteria because I upload a roster and did RP in the two previous WBC's, by that reason I have a question, who's the next step to take part of the council?

Yes, you RPed in the 27th WBC, and while you submited a roster both times, I didn't find a single RP in the 28th.

Also, looking at the long forgotten amendment, I seem to have broken one of the rules. So a step down would have to be necessary in this case. :oops:

I had noticed that, but chose not to bring up the matter because it doesn't matter at this point. With Western Cuba (the only other candidate last time) no longer around, we are fortunate anyways that you were (illegally) re-elected to the Presidency.

(I'm posting as this nation because I'm currently working on my RP for the World Cup.)
Why I left NS Sports
World Cup 85 Champions

San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:41 am

Saugeais wrote:

So I can't? If I can't what's the required thing to get access to the Council?
Not so active as before - Hail Alianza FC! - Football is my drug, Alianza FC my dealer!

Saugeais
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saugeais » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:46 am

San Jose Guayabal wrote:
Saugeais wrote:

You were correct before: one roster and one RP in two previous WBCs. Since you missed the boat on this past one, you start over.
Founder of the AIBC
Co-host, World Cup 65

Saintland
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saintland » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:55 am

Saugeais wrote:
San Jose Guayabal wrote:

You were correct before: one roster and one RP in two previous WBCs. Since you missed the boat on this past one, you start over.

Having looked over SJG's post history, I was also unable to find an RP for WBC 28. Those are the requirements to go up for a vote, but you still have to be voted in by a majority of the current council, so you'll want to exceed the minimum requirements.
Why I left NS Sports
NS Sports Results | Saintland Press | Commentaries on the WA's resolutions 7-22-14 update: Complete through #125 |
World Baseball Classic 27 co-host | World Bowl XXII host | World Cup of Hockey 23 host | Various Rankings | King Paulus XV Memorial Games
Official Name: Regnvm Sanctvsterra
Official Name in English: Kingdom of Saintland
Monarch: King Paulus XVI
Demonym: Sanctii
Trigram: SNT

Super-Llamaland
Senator

Founded: Jan 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Super-Llamaland » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:52 am

Personally, I feel like the bar should be raised a lot higher, say, one roster/3 RPs in two classics or one roster/2 RPs in three classics. Does anyone else feel this way?

Also, I nominated Cassadaigua. In case you wanted to know.
The Eighth Llamanean Republic
Capital: New Llama City, Population: ~56,000,000
5x World Baseball Classic champion (28, 30, 31, 40, 42)
Yue Zhou • Savigliane

Free Republics
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Republics » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:01 pm

Super-Llamaland wrote:Personally, I feel like the bar should be raised a lot higher, say, one roster/3 RPs in two classics or one roster/2 RPs in three classics. Does anyone else feel this way?

I don't see the need. If somebody isn't active enough, we can always vote them down.
Why I left NS Sports
World Cup 85 Champions

Qazox
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Qazox » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:06 pm

Saugeais wrote:

Given the circumstances involved, I don't think we'll throw the book at you.
Baptism of Fire 44 (w/Mangolana); World Baseball Classics 1, 4, 5, 10, 13 and 23; World Cup of Hockey 7 and 14; World Bowls IV & IX; IBC X; Baptism of Iron III and VIII; NSCAA Tourney II, III (conferences/regionals), The OXEN Cup; the TOUR de QAZOX, Qazoxian Sports Festival and NS X-Games/Winter X-Games I.
World Cups of Hockey 4 & 6; World Baseball Classics 6, 8 and 9, World Bowls 3 and XXI; Draggonnii Inviyatii V, IBC XI
xkcd 1110 (zoomable!)

Qazox
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Qazox » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:09 pm

Free Republics wrote:
Super-Llamaland wrote:Personally, I feel like the bar should be raised a lot higher, say, one roster/3 RPs in two classics or one roster/2 RPs in three classics. Does anyone else feel this way?

I don't see the need. If somebody isn't active enough, we can always vote them down.

That's why I recommended that minimum in the first place. The WBC is small enough that we know who is involved and who isn't.
xkcd 1110 (zoomable!)

Super-Llamaland
Senator

Democratic Socialists

Postby Super-Llamaland » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:11 pm

Free Republics wrote:

Oh. Right. Okay, thanks.
Yue Zhou • Savigliane

Qazox
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Qazox » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:15 pm

The current OP has a link to the current Constitution and is spoilered there as well.
xkcd 1110 (zoomable!)

Vaugania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaugania » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:26 pm

Drawing attention back to the Constitution, it seems that one could stay on the Council for 6 Classics through the use of Sections 2 and 3 in Article 1 and Section 4 of Article 2.
Last edited by Vaugania on Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My most favoritest picture ever | Sports Achievements | Poltical Test... just as I suspected
VAUGANIA
RUSHMORE FOREVER

Super-Llamaland
Senator

Democratic Socialists

Postby Super-Llamaland » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:31 pm

Vaugania wrote:Drawing attention back to the Constitution, it seems that one could stay on the Council for 6 Classics through the use of Sections 2 and 3 in Article 1 and Section 4 of Article 2.

If they hosted, yeah. They could host and then sit out for six WBCs in Host Rehab and then host again.
Yue Zhou • Savigliane

Qazox
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Qazox » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:55 pm

Super-Llamaland wrote:
Vaugania wrote:Drawing attention back to the Constitution, it seems that one could stay on the Council for 6 Classics through the use of Sections 2 and 3 in Article 1 and Section 4 of Article 2.

If they hosted, yeah. They could host and then sit out for six WBCs in Host Rehab and then host again.

You could, but we'd probably bring up impeachment proceedings if someone tried that.
xkcd 1110 (zoomable!)

Vaugania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaugania » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:09 pm

Instead of going through impeachment procedings, I think we could come up with some sort of amendment. I would be willing to write one when I get back to a computer.
VAUGANIA
RUSHMORE FOREVER

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports