NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life IC IX - [Semi Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:54 am

"We should start heading down..."

Well, the air had warmed slightly, and, from the appearance of the cave mouth, the sun had come out. Nick was used to keeping to the shadows, eschewing light, but... The time for that was over. It was apparent that many members of the party were not human. Yet they were conversing with the humans, and the humans seemed to be fine with that.

Stepping out into the sun, Nick went up to the girl (Giovenith) who had spoken earlier, butted up against her ankle, and- astonished at his courage-

<Hello.>
Last edited by Fvaarniimar on Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:16 am

Feeling something bump against her leg, Giovenith looked down curiously, briefly wondering if there were some kind of cave animals here. Instead she saw an adorable little kitty-cat! But how on Earth had it gotten here?

"Kitty!" she squealed, falling to her knees and petting the feline. "Hello little kitty, what are you doing here? Oh, guys, I think he said hi to me!" She had heard the greeting in her head from when it rubbed up against her, and considering the nature of all the people she lived with, this came across as more of a pleasant surprise than anything mind-blowing shocking.

"Oh that's silly, how could a cat possibly talk?" asked Willow skeptically, deaf to the dripping irony of the question.

"But he did!" Giovenith crouched down to look at the cat better, tilting her head with a smile. "Didn't you? You can talk, right?"
Last edited by Giovenith on Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:24 am

"Where did cat come from in cave?" Bran asked, letting his accent take over more than usual. He looked over and spotted the cat near Giovenith, and decided to investigate further. He got up from his comfortable spot in the cave and walked over. "Where'd he come from? Is he one of the group's pets?" He asked, then noticing the Yacht parked outside the cave for them . . .

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:34 am

<Yes! Hi! I can talk and you don't hate me for it and don't want to dissect (an image of a table, surgical instruments, arms) me! You're Giovenith, right? I'm Nick! Hi, world, I'm Nick and someone likes me for a change! (Image of a smile)>. He purred and rubbed against her hand.
Last edited by Fvaarniimar on Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:54 am

"Of course I don't hate you, little kitty. I like your name, Nick!" Very carefully, Giovenith scooped up Nick in her arms and gave the cat a little nuzzle, making carefully not to become too weird about. He was, after all, sentient. "It is very nice to meet you. Do you live here in this cave? Because we were all just leaving..."

Obviously unable to hear the cat, Willow dismissed this as Giovenith simply being her weird self, before turning to the others and nudging in the direction of the boat. "Speaking of that, we better hurry up and get going."
she/her

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:20 pm

<I was in a gray carrier (image of inside of carrier)... I'd gone to Bielefield because I'd read that weird things happened there... Weird creatures lived there... I was tired, so I took a nap... I was in the carrier when I woke up... Wait a second. Are you guys from Bielefield?>

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:24 pm

"Probably just the calm before that bitch kicks into full swing.", Torii thought. "Giovenith shouldn't get her hopes up...but still, maybe she's correct. Well, even it it isn't over, it'll be good to get out of this cave. I'm freezing."

Torii droned on in her head every now and then, passing the time, wondering when things turn out. Wait, was that a kitty that had walked up to Gio? Where the hell would a cat come from in a cave? It perplexed the girl, but it didn't surprise her. Nothing surprised her around these people. She wasn't particularly happy about that, either, but, what can a teenager do?

"Sooooooo", She asked from the shadows near her friends, "When are we getting down that cliff?"
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:43 pm

"Why yes, yes we are all from Bielefeld," Giovenith continued to answer the cat, not caring much for what the others may have thought, as usual. "Of course, this isn't Bielefeld, this is our vacation island we come to every Christmas. And you are welcome to come down with us, we shall take you with us to Bielefeld once we go back!"

"You're really weird, Giovenith," commented Willow, without a hint of cruelty, just stating so, as he trotted past her over to the edge. "But that's okay. Torii's right, we should be getting to the rescue boat. I can fly, but I suppose most of us need to utilize those ropes again?"
she/her

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:17 pm

<Hang on...> Nick ran to catch up to Willow, placing a paw above his hoof.<Hey! She's not weird! I'm sentient! I talk! You aren't human either, but you've been talking! Bleep (feeling of frustration), some people!> He glared at the aforementioned pony.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:33 pm

Fvaarniimar wrote:<Hang on...> Nick ran to catch up to Willow, placing a paw above his hoof.<Hey! She's not weird! I'm sentient! I talk! You aren't human either, but you've been talking! Bleep (feeling of frustration), some people!> He glared at the aforementioned pony.

Upon finally hearing the cat's form of "voice", Willow tilted his head and carefully used one hoof to lift the cat to his face. "Hm, so you can speak, in a way. And you've got a little attitude..." After his expression contorted in thought for a few seconds, Willow changed it to a smile of better nature. "That's good, I like it. Well Mister Nick, was it? I never said weird was a bad thing, did I? I like that you were willing to defend Giovenith though. She's a friend."

Giovenith smiled, this being the first time that Willow actually called her that out loud.

"Cats normally don't like water, unless I am mistaken," the pony continued, carefully placing the cat back on the ground. "Would you like help getting to the boat with us?"
she/her

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:43 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Well being trapped inside is something we both can't deal with, Datus is doing fine, recovering from the analgesics used. And my joke wasn't that cruel, trust me, I have done worse.. Done with the help Barox, directed towards Swith and Thriller. Now your pa, I can't help."

"Why would you do worse to them?" Wren asked. She was relieved that Datus was well but confused as to why anyone would prank another.

"Oh it was nothing too dangerous or deadly, just harmless fun that caused us to have our bodies switched and... Well Barox can tell you the rest."

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:53 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Fvaarniimar wrote:<Hang on...> Nick ran to catch up to Willow, placing a paw above his hoof.<Hey! She's not weird! I'm sentient! I talk! You aren't human either, but you've been talking! Bleep (feeling of frustration), some people!> He glared at the aforementioned pony.

Upon finally hearing the cat's form of "voice", Willow tilted his head and carefully used one hoof to lift the cat to his face. "Hm, so you can speak, in a way. And you've got a little attitude..." After his expression contorted in thought for a few seconds, Willow changed it to a smile of better nature. "That's good, I like it. Well Mister Nick, was it? I never said weird was a bad thing, did I? I like that you were willing to defend Giovenith though. She's a friend."

Giovenith smiled, this being the first time that Willow actually called her that out loud.

"Cats normally don't like water, unless I am mistaken," the pony continued, carefully placing the cat back on the ground. "Would you like help getting to the boat with us?"

<Yes. Thanks also do you know where I can find mice (image of a mouse)- I'm hungry! Oh, wait, island (image of water)- there are fish (image of a creek, silver fish hooked by brown paw) right? Could you guys catch them? I hate being wet.> Nick started washing a paw, leaning against Willow's leg to maintain contact. <Oh- what's your name?>
Last edited by Fvaarniimar on Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:55 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"Oh it was nothing too dangerous or deadly, just harmless fun that caused us to have our bodies switched and... Well Barox can tell you the rest."

Wren gave it some thought. It was entirely likely that Swith had repaid their prank by switching them. It sounded like something she'd do. Well, good. Wren's first impulse had been to hold Sapphire down and shave her bald. She absentmindedly stroked Barox's hair and thought about the possibilities of getting out of the factory.

What if he decided that, since it had been a joke, he no longer was interested in her? Wren wasn't accustomed to being pranked. Her body was reinforced; her heart was fragile. Self-doubts nibbled at its edges now that the shock was wearing off.

"Can we just find a way to get out of here?" she tipped her head back and stared at the darkened factory windows.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:18 pm

The small boat navigated the waves between yacht and shore. Sig and Klaus waved as it touched down and moored.

"Hello up there. Guten Morgen . Merry Christmas Eve!" Klaus shouted up to the cave. "Want a lift?"

A tiny squeak caught his attention. Sophie pushed out of Chry's grasp and wriggled to the ground. She darted to the cave opening and used Giovenith's legs to keep her from falling. "Guten Morgen! Hallo Daddy!"

Klaus frowned; his child was supposed to be back at the building with the twins and Eva. "What the hell are you doing up there?"

"Nozink," she coyly squirmed against Giovenith's knee. "Can I haff a cookie?"

Klaus met Giovenith's eyes. At least the child had been trapped with the godling. It was a reassuring thought. "Giovenith, have them throw down a rope. I won't let anyone fall."
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:23 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Oh it was nothing too dangerous or deadly, just harmless fun that caused us to have our bodies switched and... Well Barox can tell you the rest."

Wren gave it some thought. It was entirely likely that Swith had repaid their prank by switching them. It sounded like something she'd do. Well, good. Wren's first impulse had been to hold Sapphire down and shave her bald. She absentmindedly stroked Barox's hair and thought about the possibilities of getting out of the factory.

What if he decided that, since it had been a joke, he no longer was interested in her? Wren wasn't accustomed to being pranked. Her body was reinforced; her heart was fragile. Self-doubts nibbled at its edges now that the shock was wearing off.

"Can we just find a way to get out of here?" she tipped her head back and stared at the darkened factory windows.

"Sorry, no way out of the factory, except through the sewage pipe, which is how I got here. And no, I do not smell, I wore a suit to help out on that. Of course, if you really want to get out the normal way, you are going to have to wait til the Doctor removes the shielding over the buildings."
She looked at the nails on her right hand and then looked back at Wren down below. "So tell, me, I am always curious on what people think about me, what do you think about me?"

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:27 pm

"Got it, Mister Klaus!" Giovenith called down with a wave, using the other hand to gently help lead Sophie to further security within the cave. The last thing anyone wanted was for the tiny child to fall down.

"Alright guys, Klaus and Sigtrygg are here!" she announced to the group as a whole. "He says we just need to throw him down a rope, and that he won't let any of us fall. Still, just in case, remember to be careful while going down! We're heading back. I say we should let the more fragile people down first..."

"Name's Willow," the pony introduced himself quietly to the little cat, crouching down in case Nick would have liked to hop onto his back. "And we're going back to the island now, so we'd be thrilled if you joined along."
she/her

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:45 pm

Giovenith wrote:
"Name's Willow," the pony introduced himself quietly to the little cat, crouching down in case Nick would have liked to hop onto his back. "And we're going back to the island now, so we'd be thrilled if you joined along."

Crouching down as well, Nick leapt onto Willow's back. <Let me know if I'm hurting you. I have a tendency to dig in my claws when I'm hanging onto something. Kind of have to, y'know? No thumbs, and my legs are too small to go around your neck. Except...> Nick tangled Willow's mane somewhat, and hooked his paws through. <That should do it. So... What's Bielefield like? I didn't get to see much of it.>

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:11 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"Sorry, no way out of the factory, except through the sewage pipe, which is how I got here. And no, I do not smell, I wore a suit to help out on that. Of course, if you really want to get out the normal way, you are going to have to wait til the Doctor removes the shielding over the buildings."
She looked at the nails on her right hand and then looked back at Wren down below. "So tell, me, I am always curious on what people think about me, what do you think about me?"

A few rude words (like "catty") came to mind but Wren pushed them aside. There wasn't any sense in holding a grudge.

"You have pretty fur," she stated the obvious, "and a nice voice. Your grandmother, Swith, speaks very highly of you. I think you should put to bed whatever grief exists between you and Barox though. It drags you both down and isn't productive. If the files are correct, you almost didn't exist. Thriller went back in time to save his daughter. He altered time and thus created a branching timeline just so you could exist and be raised in love. You owe it to his memory to live life to that end."

It was still hard for any of the brothers to believe Thriller had died. The organ canon had become the stuff of legend; neophytes listened to tales of its existence and thought them impossible - until shown footage of it in action. The man filled many vacuums. He was an emperor to some and a friend to others. He was a warrior and a scientist, a lover and a father. He had many names: Kaiser, Popcorn, Daddy, Cornelius, Hickory. They fell short of describing the heart which only Swith truly understood or knew. He was a good man who risked exposing his human identity in order to shelter them all after their town was destroyed. She sniffed and then gently added, "I'm sorry about your grandfather dying, Sapphire. My father greatly respected his desire to advance scientific knowledge. He always regretted never having the time to talk shop with him. It's just not right. It's not fair to your family."

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:24 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Sorry, no way out of the factory, except through the sewage pipe, which is how I got here. And no, I do not smell, I wore a suit to help out on that. Of course, if you really want to get out the normal way, you are going to have to wait til the Doctor removes the shielding over the buildings."

A few rude words (like "catty") came to mind but Wren pushed them aside. There wasn't any sense in holding a grudge.

"You have pretty fur," she stated the obvious, "and a nice voice. Your grandmother, Swith, speaks very highly of you. I think you should put to bed whatever grief exists between you and Barox though. It drags you both down and isn't productive. If the files are correct, you almost didn't exist. Thriller went back in time to save his daughter. He altered time and thus created a branching timeline just so you could exist and be raised in love. You owe it to his memory to live life to that end."

It was still hard for any of the brothers to believe Thriller had died. The organ canon had become the stuff of legend; neophytes listened to tales of its existence and thought them impossible - until shown footage of it in action. The man filled many vacuums. He was an emperor to some and a friend to others. He was a warrior and a scientist, a lover and a father. He had many names: Kaiser, Popcorn, Daddy, Cornelius, Hickory. They fell short of describing the heart which only Swith truly understood or knew. He was a good man who risked exposing his human identity in order to shelter them all after their town was destroyed. She sniffed and then gently added, "I'm sorry about your grandfather dying, Sapphire. My father greatly respected his desire to advance scientific knowledge. He always regretted never having the time to talk shop with him. It's just not right. It's not fair to your family."

The smile that Sapphire wore came off at Wren's comment. "Wow....Just going to kill the mood for me." Is all that came out of her mouth, she really couldn't think of anything else to say. "Anyway, if you need me, i'll go back to the clinic and tell the Doctor that the storm has passed and let us all out." She said as she walked off along the catwalk towards the stairs.

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:40 pm

Dora shook her head in disgust. This really was the last straw for her, as far as Yoshi was concerned. She was no True Believer, not to the extent that Luce and Chrys and Dia were. After all, she'd left their service, hadn't she? And yet, here was Yoshi, invoking the name of a goddess of old as if she would appear and do something about a fight he'd entered, willingly, himself. It galled her.

She kept her silence, though. There wasn't any need to bring it up, and especially not at this time. Even in that, she thought disparagingly, she was being more respectful than he.

Opening her arms, she nodded to Katya. "Go on, have fun. Time to celebrate, what? I'm sure the ship will have a piano aboard. Sure looks big enough for one." Katya's question she let lapse unremarked, as the answer to that would probably have opened up a holiday-ruining discussion.

Elsewhere, Luce watched over Sophie, to whom he'd given his glasses earlier. Behind him, Chrys and Dia stood, hands flashing back and forth in an unreadable jumble of signs. The matters of Hans, naturally, were somewhat private; though Dora raised an eyebrow as she caught snippets of the conversation unspoken. Then they drifted to the elder Dimitrovs, still in their corner, and Dora nodded in agreement, adding her own opinions of them.

Cuisine had closed his eyes and begun whistling Christmas carols while tapping his fingers on his bronzed hat. "Soon, I hope," he answered Torii. "Need to get back on and restore some cheer to this bunch, wouldn't you agree? We're all tired and cold and stressed."

He led the way down, followed by Dora, Chrys, and Dia, still talking; and Luce, who was beginning to fold up all the towels and miscellaneous fabric piled on him.
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:10 pm

The trip down was less harrowing than the previous attempt. There wasn't any storm at their backs and Klaus' promise instilled confidence in some. Ogoti came last, tumbling like a large ball and purposely landing on Klaus with enough force to knock him into the surf. The group journeyed to the yacht in two groups and soon everyone found themselves on deck.

It was a nice ship, kept clean by lower ranking cultists and maintained by the middle class group to a standard that only Minerva would insist possible. People were shown to their staterooms which were decent sized and provided a bed, a bath and a comfortable seating area that held either a love seat or two chairs and coffee table. The windows allowed people to look out onto the water although they didn't slide open. The ship was definitely bigger on the inside than the outside, as those with spacial awareness skills would attest. People were given free reign but specifically warned to stay out of the ship's lowest levels, the engine room and the grand suite hallway. Two cultists were stationed at the entrance to this and refused entry to anyone that wasn't part of Chaos and they'd rudely hiss, "shh!" to noisy passersby.

There was a dining area that would easily accommodate the entire group. Good smells came from the doors leading to the galley (Christmas dinner). This floor was shared with a lounge and had a piano. A salon offered calm relaxation; this was located on the deck above the galley. People could also relax outdoors near the bow. The theme seemed to be wood and clean lines throughout the vessel. This was Swith's pride and joy, and her name was Serenity.

There were 'natives' on the beach as the front of the island came into view. They were working on the pavilion. Their pale and muscular chests and backs revealed various tattoo of Nazi persuasion. Faded eagles and swastikas seemed to be the most prevalent theme in the group but all bore the crisp black symbol which graced Klaus' lapels: the mark of the War God. The huts themselves were gone but a colorful pile graced the area where the bonfire pit once stood: these were the things left behind during the exodus up the volcano's incline. Gaily wrapped presents, miscellaneous clothing, treasured books and art supplies and other Very Important Items awaited their owners. These had been gathered at the last possible moment by Will, MB and the few remaining Lads.

There were two ships moored in the shallow lagoon. One was Bones' own. The other was a plain wooden boat that only Klaus and Sig could appreciate. This was Klaus' gift to his viking friend. (It would be transported back to Bielefeld after the holiday.)

People were informed that they could go to the island or stay on the yacht, whichever their hearts desired, and a small boat would always be available to ferry them. They could hold Christmas dinner on the vessel or move everything to the pavilion. The cultists, despite being surrounded by splendid things and offering a cheerful face, seemed distracted and forlorn.

Rumors were impossible to keep under wraps however. Whispers began as soon as they'd set foot on board. Two bodies had been fished out of the stormy ocean. One was Tieria's and the other belonged to Ceril. The old cyborg was recovering. Also on board were a few people who missed the evacuation. Jonathan and his wife, Caroline, and Rodney, Superbia and Blythe and a few others. Naomi had been wounded, but no one would explain how, although everyone was reassured that she'd join them shortly. Another (darker) rumor circulated that the cultist's mistress was near death or dying. Questions about this went unanswered and the cultists would quickly change the subject.

Serenity came to a stop and the offer to be ferried to the island was once again made by Klaus.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:29 pm

"After the storm, comes the new day!" cheered Giovenith, throwing her arms into the air happily as she took in the land from the side of the deck. Looking around, she wondered with bemusement that if she could talk islands, what this one would have said about it's recent ordeal. Would it not have liked it? Or perhaps the island understood these things about nature as well? But no, the paradise quietly held it's beautiful, sometimes dangerous secrets. "Ohhhh. The rain and the tears are still drying up, but we can buy ice cream to make them feel better later..." she said in a hushed voice to herself, calming down and eyeing the island more neutrally.

Willow, meanwhile, had since set Nick down onto the deck and explained a few things about the island. About the recent storm, the destruction of many of their huts, but also the ensuing holiday party they would be having on this yacht. "I imagine good partying will be followed by good work," he told the sentient cat, gesturing out toward the island. "But it is here, and I think we should appreciate it. I could bring you to the land, if you wanted, but I imagine the boat will be much more entertaining for now. What would you like?"
she/her

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:32 pm

Tasty smells, including those of various varieties of meat and fish- and milk and cheese- yum- assaulted Nick's nose. On the other hand, he thought, they said that they'd bring it to the beach. And the sun is quite nice. He nuzzled Giovenith's leg. <Please tell them I want to go to the beach (image of sun, sand, strong scent of food.)>

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:55 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:The smile that Sapphire wore came off at Wren's comment. "Wow....Just going to kill the mood for me." Is all that came out of her mouth, she really couldn't think of anything else to say. "Anyway, if you need me, i'll go back to the clinic and tell the Doctor that the storm has passed and let us all out." She said as she walked off along the catwalk towards the stairs.

"Sapphire, wait!" Wren gauged the distance and vaulted over the rail to land lightly (and unnaturally) on the ground below. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. That wasn't my purpose. I'm so sorry."

She looked close to tears as she stood there. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:06 pm

"Beach, huh?" Giovenith carefully picked up Nick, giving him a few good pets and doing as he asked by taking him over to the small point that had been pointed out to them before. "They said that we can go ahead on the beach if we wanted. You sure, though? I'm going to be staying here for now, we don't want you getting stranded there or anything."
she/her

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse