NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life IC IX - [Semi Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:29 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Now it sounds like you would be a good new nemesis, but it is too soon." Neil said to Levi as he tossed aside the vegetables and focused on the 'beef' in the stew. "I wonder where Bones is...he could never resist humiliating me." Neil pondered, hoping something horrible happened to him. It was this kind of contradictory thinking that kept him from succeeding against his various archenemies.

"Ah, and ya think I couldn't think of better ways? Still have to hand it to him, he does know how to make an entrance onto the stage of life... Crafty bastard." He then took a notebook from his back and flipped it open. He then pulled a pen from the notebook and began writing. "You know though, you surly are not his only nemesis... Or mine... Or the both of us. We have quite a list."

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:44 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:
"Trust me, it's hard to be around some of the scientists. Some are said to be boarder line manic due to working with some mentally disturbed patients they have been trying to cure over the years." He remarked as he lead them onto the compound grounds, passed the automatic gate that opened for him upon facial recognition. A minute later they would arrive outside the clinic. Barox held open the door so that Wren and the kids could enter in first.

Wren set Datus down with a firm, "Don't touch anything without permission" finger wag. She wasn't too concerned with Katherine; the little girl was very cautious and didn't seem prone to poking things she shouldn't.

"What is this place, Barox? I thought the Island was for holidays. Vacations, you know? That thing people take so they have an excuse to not work."

She chuckled as she eyed the various equipment. "I'm going to spray you with synth skin just so you can sit on the beach with me. Maybe we'll do vacation-y stuff? Fly a kite, or look for shells? Isn't that what people do when in this environment?"

Wren hadn't experienced a vacation before. She'd read about them and seen postcards from her father.

"Well this place is an outpost built by the emperor when he got his new mech suit dropped in for him, and he got to try it out. Started with a few trees being reclaimed, before long buildings were added, now we have 2 companies of clone troopers, a platoon of tech priests, a factory and garage, and 3 hangers, and a 20 ft wall with a few turrets installed around the place. Yes, a bit much, but hey, at least there is a sense of security to provide for those of us not all powerful." HE replied.

Off in another room, the ears of a cat twitched when she heard noise. Carrying in hand a clipboard and pen she walked out and saw the bunch. "Can I help you all?" Sapphire asked as she looked at them with her eyebrows raised a bit and a curious look to complete it. The glasses she wore were sitting close to the edge of her nose.

"Yes, we need to see Smith. Dr. Smith." Barox replied.

"Oh.. Well wait a bit, said he was busy setting something up. Dunno, was busy doing work."

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:58 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
"Ah, and ya think I couldn't think of better ways? Still have to hand it to him, he does know how to make an entrance onto the stage of life... Crafty bastard." He then took a notebook from his back and flipped it open. He then pulled a pen from the notebook and began writing. "You know though, you surly are not his only nemesis... Or mine... Or the both of us. We have quite a list."

"But he had that special place in my black heart...unlike the Alternates, Edison, President Roosevelt, the UN or WA, or even Bones. He will be missed, until someone goes and revives him or pulls a time travel gambit." Neil said as he recalled his enemies, and who considered him an enemy. He ate and watched the guests as he pondered where they would all be in the future.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:02 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
"Well this place is an outpost built by the emperor when he got his new mech suit dropped in for him, and he got to try it out. Started with a few trees being reclaimed, before long buildings were added, now we have 2 companies of clone troopers, a platoon of tech priests, a factory and garage, and 3 hangers, and a 20 ft wall with a few turrets installed around the place. Yes, a bit much, but hey, at least there is a sense of security to provide for those of us not all powerful." HE replied.

Off in another room, the ears of a cat twitched when she heard noise. Carrying in hand a clipboard and pen she walked out and saw the bunch. "Can I help you all?" Sapphire asked as she looked at them with her eyebrows raised a bit and a curious look to complete it. The glasses she wore were sitting close to the edge of her nose.

"Oh.. Well wait a bit, said he was busy setting something up. Dunno, was busy doing work."

"I didn't think the natives were that dangerous," Wren giggled as she surveyed the compound. "I mean, they use rocks and darts to hunt monkeys, don't they? Chaos has a lagoon and Pookie. But that's because it's on top of- Oh!"

She smiled at Sapphire. "Hello! It's okay. I suppose a bit of a wait isn't too bad for Datus. Do you have any juice or milk for the kids?"
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:09 pm

"Don't hit them! They could freeze or become stasis-fied or encased in jello or something. Just spook them!" Jenny answered Rachelle as she led the way, making sure the waffalo stayed on course. Swift fired in the air, discharging energy that spooked the waffalo into moving faster. Robert went on ahead and opened the airlock before the herd arrived. The Victorian halls lied ahead, much wider than the ones before and lit by electric lamps.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:14 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Don't hit them! They could freeze or become stasis-fied or encased in jello or something. Just spook them!" Jenny answered Rachelle as she led the way, making sure the waffalo stayed on course. Swift fired in the air, discharging energy that spooked the waffalo into moving faster. Robert went on ahead and opened the airlock before the herd arrived. The Victorian halls lied ahead, much wider than the ones before and lit by electric lamps.

Sophie was a reasoning child. Her first thought was that the waffalo were going to destroy the pretty hallway, and maybe this wasn't the best idea in the world, and if they did destroy the hallway would the raptors spank her friends and, worse, her?

Siduer let out a whoop and spurred his water bear on. He fired into the air as Swift had done. Sydney stayed tight to Rachelle and Jenny and helped form a wall to prevent the creatures from straying away from the path to the airlock.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:18 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

"I didn't think the natives were that dangerous," Wren giggled as she surveyed the compound. "I mean, they use rocks and darts to hunt monkeys, don't they? Chaos has a lagoon and Pookie. But that's because it's on top of- Oh!"

She smiled at Sapphire. "Hello! It's okay. I suppose a bit of a wait isn't too bad for Datus. Do you have any juice or milk for the kids?"

"Sorry, this is a clinic. I can get food from the mess hall if need be."

"We have a mess hall?!" Barox exclaimed. He gave a dumbfounded look.

"Yup, located under the automobile factory, not the mech one. Mech one, ehh, not going to bother. Just know that if you get lost, use the underground tunnels to guide you."

"There is an underground to this place?! What the hell? And I worked here too."

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:20 pm

Simply concentrating on keeping herself in control of her loyal steed, Rachelle didn't dare take a hand off the reigns to fire her freeze-ray at anything, much less the sky, even though it'd be an easy target. Nope, keep control, and keep the damn Waffalos from straying from the herd. "Hallway!" She shouted, surprised that they were going to be charging full steam into what looked like a very nicely kept hall.

--

"T-too dang cold."

The sand parted easily under the Lamia's strong tail, sidewinding through the beach with a purpose towards the highly lit Raptor house. Light meant heat, right? Toscha was nearly freezing, and was visibly shivering from being up a tree most of the day. His house up there was nearly done though, but the cold night air forced him down.

"Don't see Blossom here . . ."

He looked, and casually entered into the party, hoping to simply keep warm.

Fennec
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 11, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Fennec » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:29 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:

"But he had that special place in my black heart...unlike the Alternates, Edison, President Roosevelt, the UN or WA, or even Bones. He will be missed, until someone goes and revives him or pulls a time travel gambit." Neil said as he recalled his enemies, and who considered him an enemy. He ate and watched the guests as he pondered where they would all be in the future.

"Someone will revive him." Naomi settled into the chair next to Neil. "Everyone revives, right? Maybe someday they won't, but not today."

Something stirred inside her. Call it clairvoyance or perhaps just Naomi being silly, but there seemed to be a sad, blue tinge to Neil. She leaned over and wrapped her arms around his snout, much as she'd always done in the old days when they were more wild and carefree, and the halls back home were a wild place where rockets and robots and all sorts of weirdness were the daily norm.

"I love you, NVE," she called him by the name she'd first known him by. It was a name that conjured up a wild ride into the raptor's head, chasing rabbits down funny paths. It was a name that brought back memories of subway tunnels and eggs and funny invasions that always seemed bad but always turned out for the good. It was Escher and Robert T. Bakker and SCIENCE!!! and it was a good name, even if he'd changed it to Neil to avoid confusion with the other NVEs.

She pressed her face against the cool, pebbly texture of his skin and listened to the air pass through his nares. He was such a familiar being to her, and a part of her as well. He was her reason for first arriving here, and the being who always managed to make her laugh even when he was bent on world domination. Ever since he'd moved out, she'd listened for the click of his toes in the halls and lobby. She reflected that, had it not been for him, Swith wouldn't have even been able to revive the others. He'd lent his cloning tank to her on her first day and never asked for it back.

"That crystal power thingy?" she whispered with her face against him, "That's keeping the portals stable so people can come and go. The Drones screwed up so much stuff, and then the other things coming here made them unstable, so Ceril used your device to make it so people could still come and go, and so you could come and go. Your gift is the noblest one, NVE. I don't think anyone ever said thanks or even told you what happened to that thingy."

Naomi pulled away and kissed the tip of his snout. "When we all get back to Bielefeld, we should have coffee. Share stuff like we used to, and maybe have an adventure or two, okay? But you're busy now. This is a very nice gathering, and I don't want to hog the host! I'm sorry for interrupting, Levi."
The Black Hawks
I'm just here for the roleplay.
Honest!
adhouse

Join us in mayhem
´*•.¸´*•.¸♥¸.•*´¸.•*´­
Swithy's Gameplay Account ❧ Vulpes Zerda Dostoyevskii
Fractal Hacker, Vent Fennec and (veloci)Raptor Queen.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:42 pm

Fennec wrote:
"Someone will revive him." Naomi settled into the chair next to Neil. "Everyone revives, right? Maybe someday they won't, but not today."

Something stirred inside her. Call it clairvoyance or perhaps just Naomi being silly, but there seemed to be a sad, blue tinge to Neil. She leaned over and wrapped her arms around his snout, much as she'd always done in the old days when they were more wild and carefree, and the halls back home were a wild place where rockets and robots and all sorts of weirdness were the daily norm.

"I love you, NVE," she called him by the name she'd first known him by. It was a name that conjured up a wild ride into the raptor's head, chasing rabbits down funny paths. It was a name that brought back memories of subway tunnels and eggs and funny invasions that always seemed bad but always turned out for the good. It was Escher and Robert T. Bakker and SCIENCE!!! and it was a good name, even if he'd changed it to Neil to avoid confusion with the other NVEs.

She pressed her face against the cool, pebbly texture of his skin and listened to the air pass through his nares. He was such a familiar being to her, and a part of her as well. He was her reason for first arriving here, and the being who always managed to make her laugh even when he was bent on world domination. Ever since he'd moved out, she'd listened for the click of his toes in the halls and lobby. She reflected that, had it not been for him, Swith wouldn't have even been able to revive the others. He'd lent his cloning tank to her on her first day and never asked for it back.

"That crystal power thingy?" she whispered with her face against him, "That's keeping the portals stable so people can come and go. The Drones screwed up so much stuff, and then the other things coming here made them unstable, so Ceril used your device to make it so people could still come and go, and so you could come and go. Your gift is the noblest one, NVE. I don't think anyone ever said thanks or even told you what happened to that thingy."

Naomi pulled away and kissed the tip of his snout. "When we all get back to Bielefeld, we should have coffee. Share stuff like we used to, and maybe have an adventure or two, okay? But you're busy now. This is a very nice gathering, and I don't want to hog the host! I'm sorry for interrupting, Levi."

Normally he would be outraged that his devices were used for good, like the traitorous Fortu, but it did not bother him. Naomi was an old friend and she looked up to him despite the horrible things he had done which would have him convicted of innumerable offences in numerous places across the universe. She always saw the good in him and the compassion that he hid. "Coffee will be nice. I see the future of this universe...and it is uncertain. But I assure you that adventures are in store, as they always are." Neil said and ruffled Naomi's hair.

Fennec
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 11, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Fennec » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:48 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Normally he would be outraged that his devices were used for good, like the traitorous Fortu, but it did not bother him. Naomi was an old friend and she looked up to him despite the horrible things he had done which would have him convicted of innumerable offences in numerous places across the universe. She always saw the good in him and the compassion that he hid. "Coffee will be nice. I see the future of this universe...and it is uncertain. But I assure you that adventures are in store, as they always are." Neil said and ruffled Naomi's hair.

Naomi laughed and tipped her head so he could ruffle the good spots. She had a frizzy mess when he was done.

"Alright, it's a deal. I'll see you later, then."

She stood up and kissed his snout again, happy to have spent some time with a good friend. And then she wandered off to mingle with the rest of the people gathered in the garden.
The Black Hawks
I'm just here for the roleplay.
Honest!
adhouse

Join us in mayhem
´*•.¸´*•.¸♥¸.•*´¸.•*´­
Swithy's Gameplay Account ❧ Vulpes Zerda Dostoyevskii
Fractal Hacker, Vent Fennec and (veloci)Raptor Queen.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:48 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
"Sorry, this is a clinic. I can get food from the mess hall if need be."

"We have a mess hall?!" Barox exclaimed. He gave a dumbfounded look.

"Yup, located under the automobile factory, not the mech one. Mech one, ehh, not going to bother. Just know that if you get lost, use the underground tunnels to guide you."

"There is an underground to this place?! What the hell? And I worked here too."

(ooc: I'd scale back a smidge. The island isn't big enough to hold much. It's only a few miles at it's widest point. It's a volcano so there isn't much to dig into before hitting magma.)

"Well, at least we found the clinic," Wren teased. "That was our initial purpose."

Her eyes met Barox's and she giggled. "I'm sure you're thrilled to be in another medical place. First the hospital and now here."

The BranRiech wrote:Simply concentrating on keeping herself in control of her loyal steed, Rachelle didn't dare take a hand off the reigns to fire her freeze-ray at anything, much less the sky, even though it'd be an easy target. Nope, keep control, and keep the damn Waffalos from straying from the herd. "Hallway!" She shouted, surprised that they were going to be charging full steam into what looked like a very nicely kept hall.

"HALLWAY!" the twins echoed Rachelle. They pressed their beasts to go faster.

Sophie's water bear slowed to a trot again. This allowed her to gently lift MB from behind her and settle him in front where he could see better. He was a sweet bunny. She'd always been fond of rabbits back in Germany.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:50 pm

The waffalos charged and took up most of the hall knocking small tables over and shaking the structure with the beat of their hooves. They charged with a turn coming up that would lead to the kitchen. The chicks chirped with joy at the excitement. They followed their parents' example of disregard to collateral damage. Rare paintings fell, antique tables broke, but all that mattered was the fun.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:56 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:The waffalos charged and took up most of the hall knocking small tables over and shaking the structure with the beat of their hooves. They charged with a turn coming up that would lead to the kitchen. The chicks chirped with joy at the excitement. They followed their parents' example of disregard to collateral damage. Rare paintings fell, antique tables broke, but all that mattered was the fun.

"I LOVE THIS PLACE!" Siduer 'helped' the disaster along by aiming the freeze ray at various objects on the walls once the waffalos passed them.

Sydney's lasso cracked like a whip as the water bear riders bottlenecked in the corridor. She giggled madly and pressed on.

Sophie, lagging behind in the hall, would just follow the trail of destruction. She was partially frozen in scene with MB.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:00 pm

"Isn't this dangerous!?" Rachelle squeaked from the back of her Water-Bear. The whole thing seemed surreal, charging from the great plains into a Victorian Era hallway towards the kitchen, hearding huge Buffalos made of Waffle, and riding on microscopic creatures that were simply tossed into a cup or something. Rachelle nearly didn't understand how it all worked, well, alright, she didn't know how it worked.

But damn was it fun!

"What do we do once we get to the kitchen? How do we get them to stop?!"

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:01 pm

Fennec wrote:
Naomi laughed and tipped her head so he could ruffle the good spots. She had a frizzy mess when he was done.

She stood up and kissed his snout again, happy to have spent some time with a good friend. And then she wandered off to mingle with the rest of the people gathered in the garden.

"If only we knew how much later was..." Neil said to himself as he saw Naomi leave. He smiled, happy to see a good friend that helped him along his important moments in life. His smile slowly faded as he produced an envelope bearing the Empire's seal. It was not well known that he was an independent agent, but he had received one of few official orders, and it was urgent, the kind of urgent that threatened reality. For now he was content to eat with friends.

Urran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 22, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:05 pm

Yoshi looked up and saw a...lamia? Well, he was certainly new. Yoshi wanted to say hello but was too nervous to do so. He smiled dimly at the serpentine man before turning around quickly out of fright. Some people were terrified of public speaking, some hated spiders or snakes, Yoshi was terrified of strangers or people that he really didn't know well.
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:07 pm

"Who cares if it's dangerous? Danger is my middle name!" Swift proclaimed quite cliched, but it was the truth. Jenny hesitated at Rachelle's question. "We didn't think of that part yet." she replied as the waffalos changed direction. The swinging double doors of the kitchen approached, they were almost there, but would they stop?

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:20 pm

"Oh no, Naomi you are fine." He then turned his attention back to Neil. "Trust me, we tried to revive him. Didn't work. Had his soul taken from him." He sighed. "Anyway," He said as he stood up. "I recently I caught wind on where two of my clones went, and it seems they found themselves a few Tzar Bombas in a lost Soviet bunker. Don't know why they would do that, since I never told them to, but hey, might as well see if I can reconnect to their visuals and see what they see. Wel, it's been nice talkin' to ya." He extended his arm to shake Neil. "Take care, firene-fir- ass.."

OOC: That is why some of the base is built either on a platform that stretches a bit out, or why it is underground. Forgot to mention that much. Will go more into detail on the OOC pg if needed.

"Well so as long as I am back where I started, I guess it ain't too bad." He remarked with a smile.

Sapphire, who just got done ordering snacks for the kids, looked at Datus and then at... Catherine! She looked at Barox and asked. "I see that Catherine is here too? Dr. wanted you to bring her?" Barox nodded. "Well fair enough." She then took a knee and opened her arms. "C'mere Cathy. It's me, Sapphire, kitty?"

Catherine, who was hiding behind Wren, looked out from her side to see Sapphire. A smile lit on her face as she ran towards her screaming, "Kiiiiityyy!" The little girl would run and jump to give her a hug. She then looked up at her. "You're here! Smif's here.. That means mommy is here!"

Sapphire feeling a bit more heart broken at that comment, really didn't know what to say. She looked up at Barox, but he shrugged, then at Wren.

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:29 pm

Fennec wrote:

"If only we knew how much later was..." Neil said to himself as he saw Naomi leave. He smiled, happy to see a good friend that helped him along his important moments in life. His smile slowly faded as he produced an envelope bearing the Empire's seal. It was not well known that he was an independent agent, but he had received one of few official orders, and it was urgent, the kind of urgent that threatened reality. For now he was content to eat with friends.

"It's always right now until it's later," said a tiny version of Deader, who appeared to be floating on MB's silver tray. "Hello, fellow mad experimenter. I trust you'll be well; that envelope and its fancy seal look to be serious business."

The being paused.

"Would you like a turnip? Things are always better when slightly pale purplish and rooty." It held out a scorched-looking turnip spitted on the end of one of its Swords.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:32 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
"Oh no, Naomi you are fine." He then turned his attention back to Neil. "Trust me, we tried to revive him. Didn't work. Had his soul taken from him." He sighed. "Anyway," He said as he stood up. "I recently I caught wind on where two of my clones went, and it seems they found themselves a few Tzar Bombas in a lost Soviet bunker. Don't know why they would do that, since I never told them to, but hey, might as well see if I can reconnect to their visuals and see what they see. Wel, it's been nice talkin' to ya." He extended his arm to shake Neil. "Take care, firene-fir- ass.."

"Alrighty, hope your clones don't lose the bombs to my agents." Neil said as he extended is claw and shook it with a death grip, as was customary between individuals that disagreed in raptor society. He thought about soul destroying weaponry, and pondered whether it could really cause permadeath. He wondered whether any other raptor minds were at work on the technology.
Tiltjuice wrote:
"It's always right now until it's later," said a tiny version of Deader, who appeared to be floating on MB's silver tray. "Hello, fellow mad experimenter. I trust you'll be well; that envelope and its fancy seal look to be serious business."

The being paused.

"Would you like a turnip? Things are always better when slightly pale purplish and rooty." It held out a scorched-looking turnip spitted on the end of one of its Swords.

"When reality is threatened, it calls for an ensemble and a nation to pull together. No I don't want a turnip...vile weeds." Neil replied. As he ate the beef stew.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:37 pm

"Who cares if it's dangerous? Danger is my middle name!" Swift proclaimed quite cliched, but it was the truth. Jenny hesitated at Rachelle's question. "We didn't think of that part yet." she replied as the waffalos changed direction. The swinging double doors of the kitchen approached, they were almost there, but would they stop?

Sydney sucked in her breath while Siduer leaned forward in anticipation. Maybe they'd splatter like a pie on a wall? Then all that would be left would be to add whipped cream to them and maybe some syrup.

Sophie, still riding along behind with MB perched in front of her, stared straight ahead and hoped nobody was on the other side of the doors.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:38 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"When reality is threatened, it calls for an ensemble and a nation to pull together. No I don't want a turnip...vile weeds." Neil replied. As he ate the beef stew.

The floating mini-Deader stood up on the silver tray.

"Quite right," it said, beginning to do a reasonable imitation of a Rockette dance routine, although it was hard to tell because, after all, it only looked like a mass of red robes with part of it flying up in front with every high kick. Then it began to sing Liza Minnelli's Life is a Cabaret.

As it did so, it lined up the Sword (which was, peculiarly, full-sized and about 60 times the little being's height) and kicked the turnip off it in Tieria's direction.

"Now, who's the nation?"
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:40 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:

"Alrighty, hope your clones don't lose the bombs to my agents." Neil said as he extended is claw and shook it with a death grip, as was customary between individuals that disagreed in raptor society. He thought about soul destroying weaponry, and pondered whether it could really cause permadeath. He wondered whether any other raptor minds were at work on the technology.

As he shook, he would get a quick jolt of electricity to his hand. "Don't worry. My clones are smarter then they seem to be. Or then they seem to care, could never tell." He replied. He retracted his hand back to his side before turning around and walking away, giving a small wave back as he walked on.

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:47 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:
OOC: That is why some of the base is built either on a platform that stretches a bit out, or why it is underground. Forgot to mention that much. Will go more into detail on the OOC pg if needed.

"Well so as long as I am back where I started, I guess it ain't too bad." He remarked with a smile.

Sapphire, who just got done ordering snacks for the kids, looked at Datus and then at... Catherine! She looked at Barox and asked. "I see that Catherine is here too? Dr. wanted you to bring her?" Barox nodded. "Well fair enough." She then took a knee and opened her arms. "C'mere Cathy. It's me, Sapphire, kitty?"

Catherine, who was hiding behind Wren, looked out from her side to see Sapphire. A smile lit on her face as she ran towards her screaming, "Kiiiiityyy!" The little girl would run and jump to give her a hug. She then looked up at her. "You're here! Smif's here.. That means mommy is here!"

Sapphire feeling a bit more heart broken at that comment, really didn't know what to say. She looked up at Barox, but he shrugged, then at Wren.

Wren was sympathetic to Sapphire's plight. She wasn't certain if the mother had been killed or was wounded somewhere. War was a terrible thing. She hadn't even had the chance to ask Barox if his own mother had survived. The young cyborg bowed her head.

"Barox, maybe we should give them a little space?" she softly suggested. Katherine needed the comfort that only a trusted adult could give. She was just an interloper who wouldn't be of much use to either Kathrine or Sapphire.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse