NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life OOC VII [OPEN -Sign up and Planning]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:59 pm

Sorry, Torsie, I didn't notice it in time. I've got to go to bed though now.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:03 pm

Um....okay?

Night...I'll just be checking the OSF.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:25 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Just wait 'til hurricane season.

Can't wait to ride the tropical wave of destruction 8)

I fucking love hurricanes and tropical storms. Beautiful.

Hurricane season? You mean like the one that's almost over, with no major storms in sight? Funny you should mention that.
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:30 pm

Good night, I guess.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Warpspace
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Warpspace » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:21 am

Posted Volt's response to the letter. For those interested, stay tuned, a gag war will likely follow between Volt and Malice Cultists.
If we affirm one moment, we thus affirm not only ourselves but all existence. For nothing is self-sufficient, neither in us ourselves nor in things; and if our soul has trembled with happiness and sounded like a harp string just once, all eternity was needed to produce this one event—and in this single moment of affirmation all eternity was called good, redeemed, justified, and affirmed.
- Friedrich Nietzsche -

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:28 am

Warpspace wrote:Posted Volt's response to the letter. For those interested, stay tuned, a gag war will likely follow between Volt and Malice Cultists.

I'm interested, his outburst earlier caught my attention and since I'm not familiar with most all of the characters here, I wanna know more ^_^

And it totally beat making a reaction response to Volt's outrage, I thought something was gonna happen, alas, it didn't. Well a paper plane did happen :lol:

Warpspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Warpspace » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:08 am

Mincaldenteans wrote:
Warpspace wrote:Posted Volt's response to the letter. For those interested, stay tuned, a gag war will likely follow between Volt and Malice Cultists.

I'm interested, his outburst earlier caught my attention and since I'm not familiar with most all of the characters here, I wanna know more ^_^

And it totally beat making a reaction response to Volt's outrage, I thought something was gonna happen, alas, it didn't. Well a paper plane did happen :lol:

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Malal

Essentially, Malal/Malice is the anti-chaos god, while being the most chaotic chaos god. He only lives to destroy and foil Chaos, his servants are the most batshit insane of all the Chaos Gods, and invokes a response of either 'kill it from orbit' with the majority of the Lost and the Damned- or 'run for the damn hills'. Nobody likes him at all, and Volturius, a veteran of a Night Lords warband who has committed his soul to the ownership of an eldritch abomination in hope of it rewarding him for service in the pursuit of 'perfection' and common debauchery, is terrified by Malice despite it being damn near impossible to scare an Astartes. Except Malice manages to. While it's worn off (helps that he's in the presence of three Chaos Gods), were Malice to show up at his door- he'd probably flee immediately.
If we affirm one moment, we thus affirm not only ourselves but all existence. For nothing is self-sufficient, neither in us ourselves nor in things; and if our soul has trembled with happiness and sounded like a harp string just once, all eternity was needed to produce this one event—and in this single moment of affirmation all eternity was called good, redeemed, justified, and affirmed.
- Friedrich Nietzsche -

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:05 pm

Business Name - Avant Gardens
Character that owns it - NPC
What services does it supply - This is a florist's shop catering to all needs and occasions.
Where is it located (Agricultural District, Industrial District, Market District, Downtown District, other district or location) - Market District
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:10 pm

God damn it!

I just lost a post edit that took 30+ minutes to write. Fuck.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:11 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:God damn it!

I hate it when that happens. Maybe try Google Docs for drafting?
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:16 pm

I'm so sorry, I hate it when that happens. Usually now days, if it gets really long, I quickly copy and paste it somewhere in case of mishaps.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:21 pm

That happens to me so much, its not even funny.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:21 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:

I hate it when that happens. Maybe try Google Docs for drafting?

Giovenith wrote:

I'm so sorry, I hate it when that happens. Usually now days, if it gets really long, I quickly copy and paste it somewhere in case of mishaps.

Aye, I should do Google docs.

I'm on my phone, though....damn.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:34 pm

Warpspace wrote:
Mincaldenteans wrote:

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Malal

Essentially, Malal/Malice is the anti-chaos god, while being the most chaotic chaos god. He only lives to destroy and foil Chaos, his servants are the most batshit insane of all the Chaos Gods, and invokes a response of either 'kill it from orbit' with the majority of the Lost and the Damned- or 'run for the damn hills'. Nobody likes him at all, and Volturius, a veteran of a Night Lords warband who has committed his soul to the ownership of an eldritch abomination in hope of it rewarding him for service in the pursuit of 'perfection' and common debauchery, is terrified by Malice despite it being damn near impossible to scare an Astartes. Except Malice manages to. While it's worn off (helps that he's in the presence of three Chaos Gods), were Malice to show up at his door- he'd probably flee immediately.

And I also just want to make it clear that while that's totally true in actual 40k lore, none of that is true in PL canon... for the most part.

Aeten, how many times do we have to tell you that we're not playing straight 40k canon? You can play Volt as pure to 40k lore as you want, but stop applying that label to the rest of us.
Me summed up in one sentence.

Warpspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Warpspace » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:40 pm

Bone Fort wrote:
Warpspace wrote:http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Malal

And I also just want to make it clear that while that's totally true in actual 40k lore, none of that is true in PL canon... for the most part.

Aeten, how many times do we have to tell you that we're not playing straight 40k canon? You can play Volt as pure to 40k lore as you want, but stop applying that label to the rest of us.

He's from the 40K period. While your lore is different, during his timeframe, it'd be much different.
- Friedrich Nietzsche -

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:36 pm

"Sorry, we don't sell tickets outside of the U.S. . . . I don't care how new Mexico is, we don't sell tickets outside the U.S." -- A ticket salesperson for the 1996 Olympics, on the phone with someone from New Mexico.
mumblemumblemumble

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:42 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
"Sorry, we don't sell tickets outside of the U.S. . . . I don't care how new Mexico is, we don't sell tickets outside the U.S." -- A ticket salesperson for the 1996 Olympics, on the phone with someone from New Mexico.

:rofl:
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Warpspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Warpspace » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:47 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:

If anyone heard a whistling noise, that was my faith in humanity taking another plunge.
- Friedrich Nietzsche -

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:50 pm

Warpspace wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:

If anyone heard a whistling noise, that was my faith in humanity taking another plunge.

-pat pat- mine will see yours down below.

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:51 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:

You know, if I ever decide to leave the state, I'd need a passport to prove I'm a US citizen. Apperentlya driver's license from here is not good enough.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:56 pm

Finally got back to that long post edit to make it into this. It's still got a ways to go, but it's certainly better than it was last night. I want to get some facts straight and make it better, to flesh out my nation's history. I could be referred to occasionally IC, maybe...
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:17 pm

Failed another check on learning, this time over the PNS system and drugs associated to it. So that means no RPing for me tonight.

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

The Damnatius
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Damnatius » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:25 pm

I dunno what to do.

Hmmm... *fabricates IC post*

-Smoke

-Complaint, Smoke

-Cough, die inside a little

-Smoke

-Sleep

-Whine, bitch, complain

-Mope, Smoke.
{{{PRAISE THE CLEANSING FIRE, EMBRACE THE BURNING LIGHT}}}

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:37 pm

Prim and AETEN, exactly. *nods*

NVE, that has to be annoying.

GT, no problem. Best of luck!

Spiral, is Calvin still at the meeting?
mumblemumblemumble

The Damnatius
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Damnatius » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:41 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:Prim and AETEN, exactly. *nods*

NVE, that has to be annoying.

GT, no problem. Best of luck!

Spiral, is Calvin still at the meeting?

Maybe? I guess, though I don't know what exactly to do... >.> I've already tried communicating.
{{{PRAISE THE CLEANSING FIRE, EMBRACE THE BURNING LIGHT}}}

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse