NATION

PASSWORD

Top Anti-Gay Group Attempts Public Meeting Over LGBT Rights

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Shershah
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Shershah » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:31 pm

The Truth and Light wrote:
Shershah wrote:
It was once, before all the liberals and sympathizers went and had it changed.

Clearly "helping the gays" means treating them like scum.

No. I never said that. Those are your words. Do you treat anyone who needs help, like scum ? I am talking along the line of hormonal changes, genetic engineering and therapy.

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:32 pm

Shershah wrote:
It was once, before all the liberals and sympathizers went and had it changed.

Clearly "helping the gays" means treating them like scum.

You discovered my cunning plan for helping straights as well.
Soldati senza confini: Better than an iPod in shuffle more with 20,000 songs.
Tekania wrote:Welcome to NSG, where informed opinions get to bump-heads with ignorant ideology under the pretense of an equal footing.

"When it’s a choice of putting food on the table, or thinking about your morals, it’s easier to say you’d think about your morals, but only if you’ve never faced that decision." - Anastasia Richardson

Current Goal: Flesh out nation factbook.

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:32 pm

Shershah wrote:
The Truth and Light wrote:Clearly "helping the gays" means treating them like scum.

No. I never said that. Those are your words. Do you treat anyone who needs help, like scum ? I am talking along the line of hormonal changes, genetic engineering and therapy.

Hmm. I wonder if straight people would like that.
Tekania wrote:Welcome to NSG, where informed opinions get to bump-heads with ignorant ideology under the pretense of an equal footing.

"When it’s a choice of putting food on the table, or thinking about your morals, it’s easier to say you’d think about your morals, but only if you’ve never faced that decision." - Anastasia Richardson

Shershah
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shershah » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:32 pm

The Truth and Light wrote:Clearly sexual orientation equates to mental ability.

I thought i already said that i put it in the same category as other paraphilias.

Saveyou Island
Minister

Founded: Jul 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Saveyou Island » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 pm

Shershah wrote:

I thought i already said that i put it in the same category as other paraphilias.

You have to be kidding me.
Ambassador Jack Fort, author of GA#264
Anything I posted before 2016 is stupid and should be ignored. That partially includes GA 264.

The Truth and Light
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Truth and Light » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 pm

Shershah wrote:
The Truth and Light wrote:Clearly "helping the gays" means treating them like scum.

Clearly eugenicist forms of therapy are still valid forms of psycho-therapy and tinkering with someone's genes is better than just getting your nose out of someone else's bedroom.

Soldati senza confini wrote:

You discovered my cunning plan for helping straights as well.

Stomp on hetties. All day, every day.

Shershah
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shershah » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:34 pm

Shershah wrote:

I wonder if the sane would like to be insane...

Rocopurr
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Rocopurr » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:34 pm

Shershah wrote:

Sexuality is different from paraphilias.
speed weed ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )ᕗ

The Truth and Light
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Truth and Light » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:34 pm

Shershah wrote:

Clearly being attracted to another human being is the same as getting off on a toaster.

Othelos
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Othelos » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:34 pm

Shershah wrote:

Therapy hasn't worked.

Scientists aren't sure exactly where sexuality originates, so I'm not sure how "hormonal changes" and "genetic engineering" would help.

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:34 pm

Saveyou Island wrote:
Shershah wrote:

You have to be kidding me.

Sadly, he is not.

Couldn't you tell by his lookalike doppelganger Cher he was totally serious?

Blasveck
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Blasveck » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:34 pm

Shershah wrote:

Goddammit. Let not start this again with a poster who refuses to accept new, or any, information.
Forever a Communist

Saveyou Island
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saveyou Island » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:34 pm

Shershah wrote:

Are you saying being LGBT is being insane?
Anything I posted before 2016 is stupid and should be ignored. That partially includes GA 264.

Shershah
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shershah » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:35 pm

The Truth and Light wrote:Clearly eugenicist forms of therapy are still valid forms of psycho-therapy and tinkering with someone's genes is better than just getting your nose out of someone else's bedroom.

Sometimes you have to do what it takes even if it means ending up hated by many.

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:35 pm

Shershah wrote:I hope that people get over this 1: insanity of LGBT sympathy, even if it won't happen anytime soon.

2: Atleast russia is heading in the right direction.

1: Promoting equality is equivalent to 'sympathizing' with the LGBT community? I disagree with your use of the word 'sympathy'.
2: There is nothing even remotely commendable about Russia. Completely disregarding the homophobia of the Russian Federation, it is a false democracy filled with corruption.

Shershah
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shershah » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:35 pm

Saveyou Island wrote:
Shershah wrote:

Are you saying being LGBT is being insane?

No, but similar to it, like how you'd see pedophilia.

Adenian
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Adenian » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:36 pm

Hey, Guys, here. Let Adenia settle this before it turns into a massive flame war.

It's a choice in some cases, but overwhelmingly homosexuality isn't a choice. It was never a choice for me.

People have the right to associate, petition, etc. Welcome to the United States of America, and the United Nations.

Both sides have their tolerant groups. Both sides have their extremist hate groups.

Gay Marriage is in no way a religious issue, at all. it's a State issue, your religion just goes against it. And say it with me kids. "Separation of Church and State."

Arguing with people over the internet will not help. Get active in real life, but for everyone's sake remember to take into consideration the opposition's beliefs.

That is all.
Last edited by Adenian on Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Kingdom of Adenia
Please, Refer to me as "Aden", casually.

Yes, I am a furry.
I am the Pope of Holy Furryism.

Blasveck
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Blasveck » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:36 pm

Shershah wrote:

Clearly being attracted to another human being is the same as getting off on a toaster.

Dogtoasters, the lot of 'em.....
Forever a Communist

Rocopurr
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Rocopurr » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:36 pm

Shershah wrote:
The Truth and Light wrote:Clearly eugenicist forms of therapy are still valid forms of psycho-therapy and tinkering with someone's genes is better than just getting your nose out of someone else's bedroom.

Sometimes you have to do what it takes even if it means ending up hated by many.

Would you like to explain how homosexuality is a mental illness?
speed weed ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )ᕗ

The Truth and Light
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby The Truth and Light » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:36 pm

Shershah wrote:

Clearly going against common sense and the interest of the majority, in the name of getting what you want at all costs, is a morally sound ideology, and totes better than kissing boys.

Divair
Khan of Spam

Founded: May 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Divair » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:36 pm

No matter how much you may disagree with, or hate, these people, they still deserve basic rights that we all share.

Saveyou Island
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saveyou Island » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:37 pm

Adenian wrote:Hey, Guys, here. Let Adenia settle this before it turns into a massive flame war.

It's a choice in some cases, but overwhelmingly homosexuality isn't a choice. It was never a choice for me.

People have the right to associate, petition, etc. Welcome to the United States of America, and the Untied Nations.

Both sides have their tolerant groups. Both sides have their extremist hate groups.

Gay Marriage is in no way a religious issue, at all. it's a State issue, your religion just goes against it. And say it with me kids. "Separation of Church and State."

Arguing with people over the internet will not help. Get active in real life, but for everyone's sake remember to take into consideration the opposition's beliefs.

That is all.

This thread is simply a debate, not a flame war. If only people stopped confusing one for another.

Shershah
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shershah » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:37 pm

Fascist Russian Empire wrote:
Shershah wrote:I hope that people get over this 1: insanity of LGBT sympathy, even if it won't happen anytime soon.

2: Atleast russia is heading in the right direction.

1: Promoting equality is equivalent to 'sympathizing' with the LGBT community? I disagree with your use of the word 'sympathy'.
2: There is nothing even remotely commendable about Russia. Completely disregarding the homophobia of the Russian Federation, it is a false democracy filled with corruption.

1) "No one is equal". That word is sort of like perfection. Something that can never be achieved, not even by law.

2) I'd disagree.

Adenian
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Adenian » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:37 pm

Adenian wrote:before it turns into a massive flame war.

Read it all, please.
The Kingdom of Adenia
Please, Refer to me as "Aden", casually.

Yes, I am a furry.
I am the Pope of Holy Furryism.

Saveyou Island
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saveyou Island » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:37 pm

Rocopurr wrote:
Shershah wrote:

Would you like to explain how homosexuality is a mental illness?

That's been asked about 50 times. You think he's going to answer?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General