NATION

PASSWORD

Tallaght Allied Petroleum [Oil, Natural Gas]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Maltropia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Tallaght Allied Petroleum [Oil, Natural Gas]

Postby Maltropia » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:50 am

Turn on the tap - with T.A.P.

Site Navigation
• About Us • ProductsPoliciesApplication Forms

Tallaght Allied Petroleum

Corporate Information
CEO: Leonard O' Callaghan
Headquarters: Tallaght
Revenue: ▲ MD€ 645,125,774,134
Oil reserves: 237 billion barrels
Gas reserves: 13,647,000 million m³

Corporate Partners:

Tallaght Allied Petroleum is one of Maltropia's largest oil and gas companies, headquartered in the northern city of Tallaght and based principally in the offshore Tallaght Oil Field and Leixlip Gas Field of the Johan Sea between mainland Paradoxia and the Maltropian Islands. Its current form is the result of a merger between two of the country's leading petrochemical firms - Tallaght Petroleum and Alvaron Gas - in 1993 in a successful effort to reduce costs and thus the consumer's prices. The corporation leads the Maltropian market in both the acquisition and refining of petroleum, natural gas and other petrochemicals, operating three hundred rigs in the recognised waters of the Royal Kingdom and refining facilities in several major ports such as Argensborough International Tradeport, the Port of Corcaigh Nua and Sráid-bhó Harbour.

Because of the nature of the Maltropian economy, Tallaght Allied Petroleum is a highly efficient firm with extraneous costs cut to a minimum. Our prices will always be among the most competitive, and, thanks to a partnership with Maltropian Cargo International, our overseas shipping costs will always be so affordable you won't even notice they're there.

Products
Tallaght Allied Petroleum provides a wide variety of natural gas-derived and petrochemical products, all available at competitive prices. Furthermore, we appreciate the value of customer loyalty, so for all purchases above 2,500,000 barrels we will grant a 10% discount on the pre-shipping cost. Official corporate partners are eligible for free shipping.

Price list*

• Petroleum / crude oil - 26.75 NSD
  • Gasoline (E85) - 79.35 NSD
  • Gasoline (E93) - 88.14 NSD
  • Diesel - 30.23 NSD
  • Ultra-low-sulphur diesel - 34.52 NSD
  • Natural gas - 209.00 NSD / 1000 m³
  • Jet fuel A - 117.17 NSD
  • Jet fuel B - 144.65 NSD
  • Avgas (100LL) - 98.31 NSD
  • Shipping - 1.25 NSD per barrel or 18 NSD per 1000 m³
*[ All prices in NationStates Dollars per barrel unless specified otherwise ]

Location of TAP's reserves within Maltropia
Policies
In order to access some of the more remote pockets of oil and gas, we engage in hydraulic fracturing. This involves spreading fractures throughout a rock layer by bombarding it with pressurised water. Before we set up any well we assess the environmental impact the operation will have and do our utmost to minimise it. The vast majority of our rigs are semi-submersible platforms, causing a minimal impact to the ocean floor and capable of being moved when the reservoir is exhausted.

Environment

At Tallaght Allied Petroleum, we know that our reserves won't last forever, and neither will the sea life around our rigs if we don't take care of it. Our facilities are regularly inspected to make sure there is no leakage or damage to the local environment, and, should such an event occur, we pledge to pay the full cost of cleanup. Additionally, we are the single largest contributor to the Kinsale Wildlife Park and Coastal Reserve in southern Maltropia, preserving the habitats of many indigenous species.

Application Forms
If our company has kept your interest, and you wish to become a customer of Tallaght Allied Petroleum, we congratulate you! We hope we can provide the very best of service to you, and assure you that we will do our utmost to ensure you are satisfied. We openly encourage any feedback or criticism that might make the international operation of Tallaght Allied Petroleum more successful and more reliable.

If your country's territories include any offshore oil or gas fields, we want to know about it. Tallaght Allied Petroleum will pay a substantial fee at the outset for the purchase of unrestricted drilling rights to your field, and provide the host government with 10% of the net profit from the well. Our rigs will be a long-lasting employer in your nation, and in the unlikely event of a spill or leak we will gladly foot the bill for cleanup procedures.

Ordering Form
Code: Select all
[pre][b]Ordering Form[/b]
[u]Purchaser:[/u]
[u]Representative:[/u]
[u]Nation of Origin:[/u]

[b]Petroleum[/b]
[u]Quantity of Barrels[/u]:
[u]Recurring[/u]: < specify frequency (eg. monthly; quarterly) >

[b]Natural Gas[/b]
[u]Quantity (in 1,000s m³)[/u]:
[u]Recurring[/u]: < specify frequency >

[b]Gasoline (E85)[/b]

[b]Gasoline (E93)[/b]

[b]Diesel[/b]

[b]Ultra-low-sulphur Diesel[/b]

[b]Avgas (100LL)[/b]

[b]Jet Fuel (A)[/b]

[b]Jet Fuel (B)[/b]

[b]Gross cost:[/b] < Shipping not included in gross cost >[/pre]

Drilling Invitation
Code: Select all
[pre][b]Rig Establishment Invitation[/b]
[u]Representative:[/u]
[u]Nation's Full Name:[/u]
[u]Estimated Recoverable Reserves, in Barrels:[/u] < Oil >
[u]Estimated Recoverable Reserves, in m³:[/u] < Natural Gas >
[u]Reservoir Location(s):[/u] < Offshore / Deep sea >[/pre]

Storefront Rules
  • Payments for orders are to be made at Príomhbanc Maltróipea's storefront within 7 IC days of purchase.
  • Yeah, I'm not much into rules either.

Credit for form layout goes to ViZion, a pretty cool guy.
If you want me to write up my own instead, hey, I can do that too.
Last edited by Maltropia on Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:05 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:57 am

Tallaght Allied Petroleum is pleased to announce that, following negotiations with Coalition Oil, the company has been accepted as the newest member of one of the world's most reliable petrochemical exporting consortia. TAP joins such firms as Standard Energy plc. and the Atraezan Oil Corporation, of Akimonad and Milograd respectively, in Coalition Oil; a clear indicator of the high regard in which TAP is held. We encourage prospective customers to take this into account when viewing our catalogue.

We look forward to serving our customers under the Coalition Oil name, and will continue to offer the high standard of service that is our hallmark.

Further information on Coalition Oil can be found at their website.
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

Kueland
Diplomat

Founded: May 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kueland » Wed May 08, 2013 5:54 pm

Rig Establishment Invitation
Representative: Kueish misitry of econemy
Nation's Full Name: The federal republic of Kueland
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, in Barrels: 9 billion < Oil >
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, in m³: 2 billiob < Natural Gas >
Reservoir Location(s): Kueish sea, 40 kilometers offshore. < Offshore / Deep sea >
Last edited by Kueland on Wed May 08, 2013 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Schmiegelland
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Schmiegelland » Wed May 08, 2013 6:04 pm

Representative: The Director for Foreign Business Deals in Schmiegelland
Nation's Full Name: The Democratic States of Schmiegelland
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, in Barrels: <100 billion barrels>
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, in m³: < 36 billion m3>
Reservoir Location(s): <Deep sea, 30 miles offshore the Lernaaghi Islands >

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Thu May 09, 2013 2:15 pm

Kueland wrote:
Representative: Kueish misitry of econemy
Nation's Full Name: The federal republic of Kueland
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, in Barrels: 9 billion < Oil >
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, in m³: 2 billiob < Natural Gas >
Reservoir Location(s): Kueish sea, 40 kilometers offshore. < Offshore / Deep sea >

Tallaght Allied Petroleum Head Office,
Tallaght,
Royal Kingdom of Maltropia
09/05/2013
Dear sir,
Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Leonard O' Callaghan, and it is in my capacity as CEO of Tallaght Allied Petroleum that I am writing to you at this time. We recently received your invitation for Tallaght Allied Petroleum to establish oil and natural gas extraction operations within your represented nation, that of the Federal Republic of Kueland. We have evaluated the invitation, and it is now the opinion of the firm's Directorate that your application is to be accepted. The details of this arrangement are as follows:

Our own surveying teams will conduct assessment of your fields to determine the most appropriate sites at which we will conduct our operations. Once we have decided upon locations, we will negotiate a purchase or rental price for the waters we desire; on top of this payment, your government will receive 10% of the net profit earned from our operations in Kueland. We will be negotiating for unrestricted drilling rights to the entirety of your reported reserves; that being 9 billion barrels of oil and 2 billion m³ of oil.

By contract with fellow Maltropian firm MCI, our platforms, primarily of the TPX-13 model as manufactured by the prestigious Maritime Imperial, will be transported from Maltropia or other locations and made ready to commence extraction.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with any queries. I sincerely look forward to our operations in Kueland and can say with confidence you will find the arrangement greatly to your benefit.
Regards,
Leonard O' Callaghan
CEO

Schmiegelland wrote:
Representative: The Director for Foreign Business Deals in Schmiegelland
Nation's Full Name: The Democratic States of Schmiegelland
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, in Barrels: <100 billion barrels>
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, in m³: < 36 billion m3>
Reservoir Location(s): <Deep sea, 30 miles offshore the Lernaaghi Islands >

Tallaght,
09/05/2013
Dear sir,
Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Leonard O' Callaghan, and it is in my capacity as CEO of Tallaght Allied Petroleum that I am writing to you at this time. We recently received your invitation for Tallaght Allied Petroleum to establish oil and natural gas extraction operations within your represented nation, that of the Democratic States of Schmiegelland. We have evaluated the invitation, and it is now the opinion of the firm's Directorate that your application is to be accepted. The details of this arrangement are as follows:

Our own surveying teams will conduct assessment of your fields to determine the most appropriate sites at which we will conduct our operations. Once we have decided upon locations, we will negotiate a purchase or rental price for the waters we desire; on top of this payment, your government will receive 10% of the net profit earned from our operations in Schmiegelland. We will be negotiating for unrestricted drilling rights to the entirety of your reported gas reserves and a substantial portion of the stated oil reserves; that being 55 billion barrels of oil and 36 billion m³ of oil.

By contract with fellow Maltropian firm MCI, our platforms, primarily of the TPX-13 model as manufactured by the prestigious Maritime Imperial, will be transported from Maltropia or other locations and made ready to commence extraction.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with any queries. I sincerely look forward to our operations in Schmiegelland and can say with confidence you will find the arrangement greatly to your benefit.
Regards,
Leonard O' Callaghan
CEO

Peldar
Attaché

Founded: May 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Peldar » Sun May 12, 2013 6:13 pm

The Constitutional Monarchy of Peldar
“A Deo rex, a rege lex.”

To: Tallaght Allied Patroleum
CC: Sir Jason Vigours, Minister of Commerce

Greetings,

Our 10-year contract with Allied Energy has recently expired, and our nation has been looking for a new supplier for our energy needs. After an exhaustive search, we have decided to sign a contract with your company for quarterly shipments of oil to our nation.

Attached is our order, which may be subject to change in the future. Once the details of the order have been confirmed, our treasury will establish a recurring payment schedule with your bank.

We have been investigating the possibility of a fairly large oil reserve on the outskirts of our nation's waters. Preliminary surveys have been encouraging, but progress has been delayed by our neighboring nation's unreasonable assertion of maritime boundaries. When we reach a point where we can do more extensive surveys to confirm the preliminary results, we would be interested in negotiating drilling access for your company.

If you have any questions about our order, please do not hesitate to contact my office.

Signed,

Audrey Collins
Minister of Energy for the Kingdom of Peldar

Ordering Form
Purchaser: Ministry of Energy, The Kingdom of Peldar
Representative: Audrey Collins
Nation of Origin: The Kingdom Peldar

Gasoline (E85)
Quantity of Barrels: 27,500
Recurring: Quarterly

Diesel
Quantity of Barrels: 12,000

Jet Fuel (A)
Quantity of Barrels: 5,000

Gross cost: $3,130,735/quarterly

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Tue May 14, 2013 10:53 am

Peldar wrote:
(Image)
The Constitutional Monarchy of Peldar
“A Deo rex, a rege lex.”

To: Tallaght Allied Patroleum
CC: Sir Jason Vigours, Minister of Commerce

Greetings,

Our 10-year contract with Allied Energy has recently expired, and our nation has been looking for a new supplier for our energy needs. After an exhaustive search, we have decided to sign a contract with your company for quarterly shipments of oil to our nation.

Attached is our order, which may be subject to change in the future. Once the details of the order have been confirmed, our treasury will establish a recurring payment schedule with your bank.

We have been investigating the possibility of a fairly large oil reserve on the outskirts of our nation's waters. Preliminary surveys have been encouraging, but progress has been delayed by our neighboring nation's unreasonable assertion of maritime boundaries. When we reach a point where we can do more extensive surveys to confirm the preliminary results, we would be interested in negotiating drilling access for your company.

If you have any questions about our order, please do not hesitate to contact my office.

Signed,

Audrey Collins
Minister of Energy for the Kingdom of Peldar

Ordering Form
Purchaser: Ministry of Energy, The Kingdom of Peldar
Representative: Audrey Collins
Nation of Origin: The Kingdom Peldar

Gasoline (E85)
Quantity of Barrels: 27,500

Diesel
Quantity of Barrels: 12,000

Jet Fuel (A)
Quantity of Barrels: 5,000

Gross cost: $3,130,735/quarterly

Tallaght,
14/05/2013
Dear madam,
Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Leonard O' Callaghan, and it is in my capacity as CEO of Tallaght Allied Petroleum that I am writing to you at this time. We recently received your request for Tallaght Allied Petroleum to become a petrochemical supplier to your represented nation, that of the Kingdom of Peldar. We have reviewed the order, and I am now pleased to announce that it has been approved in its entirety. We would be delighted to facilitate your recurring order, and hope you are pleased with our excellent products.

We confirm that your order, for 27,500 barrels of E85 Gasoline, 12,000 barrels of diesel and 5,000 barrels of Jet Fuel A, has been processed and confirmed, pending immediate shipment. The gross price of your purchase, as you have stated (a fact which we greatly appreciate), comes to 3,130,735 NSD. Your order will be delivered by our partner and fellow Maltropian firm MCI, granting favourable rates on shipping. The rates of this delivery, currently at 1.25 NSD per barrel, bringing the net price to the sum total of 3,186,360 NSD. We ask that you make payment for your order, in full, at the website of our banking partner, Príomhbanc Maltróipea, within 7 days of this date, and advise that you specify a standing order to be made once every three months.

Furthermore, we look forward to hearing back from you in the future once you are in a better position to negotiate drilling rights, as we are sure such an arrangement would be mutually beneficial for us both. I wish you luck in securing territorial rights to the waters currently in dispute.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with any queries you may have about your purchase or any other information. Thank you for choosing Tallaght Allied Petroleum; we are grateful for your valued custom.
Regards,
Leonard O' Callaghan
CEO

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:27 am

Tallaght Allied Petroleum is pleased to announce that, following a temporary closure, we have reopened our international branch and are now ready once more to receive orders for our high-quality petroleum and petrochemical products. We also welcome countries with substantial oil or natural gas fields to negotiate with us as prospective partners in extracting these natural resources, which we will always do with the utmost care for the local biomes.

Tallaght Allied Petroleum is a registered member of Coalition Oil.

Lolomz
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lolomz » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:59 am

Representative: d.r gary kasper
Nation's Full Name: the federalist state of lolomz
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, in Barrels: < Oil > 9 billion
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, in m³: < Natural Gas >
Reservoir Location(s): < Offshore / Deep sea >
deep sea
Pro: Suid Afrika, Imperial State of Iran, Rhodesia,Republic Of China ,Seperate but equal policy on the US, Capitalism,whites-only voting rights. Hasmite rule on jordan
Anti: Socialism/Social democracy/etc.. ,Palestine,Saudi Arabia,Islamic Republic Of Iran,end of the aparthied on Suid Afrika(South africa it's ilegtimate nation on my eyes).
RP Data :
Regime : Aparthied
RP name: The White Republic Of Suid Afrika
Prime Minister: Henrik Forward

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:14 pm

Lolomz wrote:
Representative: d.r gary kasper
Nation's Full Name: the federalist state of lolomz
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, in Barrels: < Oil > 9 billion
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, in m³: < Natural Gas >
deep sea

Tallaght,
09/05/2013
Dear sir,
Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Leonard O' Callaghan, and it is in my capacity as CEO of Tallaght Allied Petroleum that I am writing to you at this time. We recently received your invitation for Tallaght Allied Petroleum to establish oil extraction operations within your represented nation, that of the Federalist State of Lolomz. We have evaluated the invitation, and it is now the opinion of the firm's Directorate that your application is to be accepted. The details of this arrangement are as follows:

Our own surveying teams will conduct assessment of your fields to determine the most appropriate sites at which we will conduct our operations. Once we have decided upon locations, we will negotiate a purchase or rental price for the waters we desire; on top of this payment, your government will receive 10% of the net profit earned from our operations in Lolomz. We will be negotiating for unrestricted drilling rights to the entirety of your reported reserves; that being 9 billion barrels of oil.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you have any queries. I sincerely look forward to our operations in Lolomz and can say with confidence you will find the arrangement greatly to your benefit.
Regards,
CEO

Monforte
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Monforte » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:29 pm

To. Tallaght Allied Petroleum
From. Victor Langle, Minister of Energy to the Prince

Dear Sirs,

In this country, the Energy policy has been dominated by nuclear power, the people seem to agree as does the Government. Although the lights of the Principality are garanteed we had never invited before a foreign Company to operate in Monforte. We propose the building of a distribution hub for your products. The main objective is to increase preassure on prices to keep them down. Please let us know of any further idea or concept.As for cost, the Government would subsidize 50% of the infrastructure but it also would be a share-holder (30%) of the Company "Tallaght-Monforte".Very much looking forward to hear from you.

Sincerely, VLangle
Proud Member of The Stonewall Alliance. Non native English speaker

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Founded: May 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:42 pm

ERO
By order of His Majesty's Government

To: Tallaght Allied Petroleum
From: The Energy Reserves Office, The Imperial Commonwealth of Libraria and Ausitoria

Dear Sir/Madam,

Prices for our own oil have been rising and we have found your prices to be highly competitive. We hope you will approve our attached order. Please deliver the barrel equivalents in equal shares to our oil terminals in Alexandria, New Alexandria, New Whittington and Zealand.

Yours,
The Energy Reserves Office,
The Imperial Commonwealth of Libraria and Ausitoria
Ordering Form
Purchaser: The Energy Reserves Office
Representative: Held In Commission
Nation of Origin: The Imperial Commonwealth of Libraria and Ausitoria

Petroleum
Quantity of Barrels: 400,000,000 barrels per month
Recurring: Monthly until stop requested or 36 months have passed, whichever is sooner.
Gross cost: < Shipping not included in gross cost > $ 10,700 million per month
Last edited by Libraria and Ausitoria on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Aestorian Commonwealth - Pax Prosperitas - Gloria in Maere - (Factbook)

Disclaimer: Notwithstanding any mention of their nations, Ausitoria and its canon does not exist nor impact the canon of many IFC & SACTO & closed-region nations; and it is harassment to presume it does. However in accordance with my open-door policy the converse does not apply: they still impact Ausitoria's canon.
○ Commonwealth Capital (Bank) ○ ○ Commonwealth Connect (Bank Treaty) ○ ○ SeaScape (Shipping & Energy) ○
(██████████████████████████████║║◙█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Khantari
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 30, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Khantari » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:06 pm

Representative: Kevin McTorfann, O & G Division Manager, SERA
Nation's Full Name: The Federation of Khantari
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, in Barrels: < 10 million >
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, in m³: < 15 million >
Reservoir Location(s): < Deep sea >

To: Leonard O' Callaghan, CEO, Tallaght Allied Petroleum
From: Dr Tom Readerson, Director, State Energy Related Agency
Subject: Rig Establishment Invitation

Khantari Gov. via SERA intends to invite Tallaght Allied Petroleum to conduct oil and gas exploration work in the waters around the Chappman Sea (see map)

According to the report of independent geological survey that location has a lot of gas and oil

Hopefully, this proposal is accepted

Regard
Tom Readerson
Director

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:17 pm

[OOC: Apologies for the delay]

Monforte wrote:To. Tallaght Allied Petroleum
From. Victor Langle, Minister of Energy to the Prince

Dear Sirs,

In this country, the Energy policy has been dominated by nuclear power, the people seem to agree as does the Government. Although the lights of the Principality are garanteed we had never invited before a foreign Company to operate in Monforte. We propose the building of a distribution hub for your products. The main objective is to increase preassure on prices to keep them down. Please let us know of any further idea or concept.As for cost, the Government would subsidize 50% of the infrastructure but it also would be a share-holder (30%) of the Company "Tallaght-Monforte".Very much looking forward to hear from you.

Sincerely, VLangle

Tallaght,
Dear sir,
Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Leonard O' Callaghan, and it is in my capacity as CEO of Tallaght Allied Petroleum that I am writing to you at this time. We recently received your invitation for Tallaght Allied Petroleum to establish a distribution centre for our products in your nation, namely that of Monforte. While I welcome the idea, and am delighted to see your willingness to finance a considerably portion of the infrastructural development, I must regrettably inform you that the Board of Directors has declined your offer. Company policy does not permit any part of Tallaght Allied Petroleum to be owned by a non-Maltropian entity, and as such the government of Monforte could not hold shares even in Tallaght-Monforte, odd though it may seem.

That said, it would be possible for Tallaght Allied Petroleum to partake in such a firm as a minority shareholder, though were this to occur we would feel compelled to seek larger subsidies. What is probably the most feasible option for your government would be to allow us to maintain full ownership of the subsidiary while minimising your own contributions.

I would be delighted to continue this discussion further, and I look forward to your reply.
Regards,
CEO

Libraria and Ausitoria wrote:
ERO
(Image)
By order of His Majesty's Government

To: Tallaght Allied Petroleum
From: The Energy Reserves Office, The Imperial Commonwealth of Libraria and Ausitoria

Dear Sir/Madam,

Prices for our own oil have been rising and we have found your prices to be highly competitive. We hope you will approve our attached order. Please deliver the barrel equivalents in equal shares to our oil terminals in Alexandria, New Alexandria, New Whittington and Zealand.

Yours,
The Energy Reserves Office,
The Imperial Commonwealth of Libraria and Ausitoria
Ordering Form
Purchaser: The Energy Reserves Office
Representative: Held In Commission
Nation of Origin: The Imperial Commonwealth of Libraria and Ausitoria

Petroleum
Quantity of Barrels: 400,000,000 barrels per month
Recurring: Monthly until stop requested or 36 months have passed, whichever is sooner.
Gross cost: < Shipping not included in gross cost > $ 10,700 million per month

Tallaght,
Dear sir,
Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Leonard O' Callaghan, and it is in my capacity as CEO of Tallaght Allied Petroleum that I am writing to you at this time. We recently received your request for Tallaght Allied Petroleum to become a petrochemical supplier to your represented nation, that of the Imperial Commonwealth of Libraria and Ausitoria. We have reviewed the order, and I am now pleased to announce that it has been approved in its entirety. We would be delighted to facilitate your recurring order, and hope you are pleased with our excellent products.

We confirm that your order, for 400,000,000 barrels of Petroleum, has been processed and confirmed, pending immediate shipment. The gross price of your purchase, as you have stated (a fact which we greatly appreciate), comes to 10,700,000,000 NSD. Your order will be delivered by our partner and fellow Maltropian firm MCI, granting favourable rates on shipping. The rates of this delivery, currently at 1.25 NSD per barrel, bringing the net price to the sum total of 11,200,000,000 NSD. We ask that you make payment for your order, in full, at the website of our banking partner, Príomhbanc Maltróipea, within 7 days of this date, and advise that you specify a standing order to be made once every three months.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with any queries you may have about your purchase or any other information. Thank you for choosing Tallaght Allied Petroleum; we are grateful for your valued custom.
Regards,
CEO

Last edited by Maltropia on Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:32 am

Khantari wrote:
Representative: Kevin McTorfann, O & G Division Manager, SERA
Nation's Full Name: The Federation of Khantari
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, in Barrels: < 10 million >
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, in m³: < 15 million >
Reservoir Location(s): < Deep sea >

To: Leonard O' Callaghan, CEO, Tallaght Allied Petroleum
From: Dr Tom Readerson, Director, State Energy Related Agency
Subject: Rig Establishment Invitation

Khantari Gov. via SERA intends to invite Tallaght Allied Petroleum to conduct oil and gas exploration work in the waters around the Chappman Sea (see map)

According to the report of independent geological survey that location has a lot of gas and oil

Hopefully, this proposal is accepted

Regard
(Image)
Tom Readerson
Director

Tallaght,
Dear sir,
Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Leonard O' Callaghan, and it is in my capacity as CEO of Tallaght Allied Petroleum that I am writing to you at this time. We recently received your invitation for Tallaght Allied Petroleum to conduct exploratory investigations of the petroleum- and natural gas-production prospects of Khantari's Chappman Sea. We would be delighted to pursue this course of action, and as such I wish to inform you we will most certainly be deploying a drill ship to the aforementioned region as soon as it is possible.

We note that the estimated size of the reserves would have them comparatively small, but nonetheless commercially viable for a smaller scale of extraction. While I hope we find the reserves to be larger than you have estimated, we would still hope to get preferential status in any prospective extraction-rights granting you may undertake.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you have any queries. I sincerely look forward to our operations in Khantari and can say with confidence you will find the arrangement greatly to your benefit.
Regards,
CEO

Monforte
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Monforte » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:20 pm

To. Leonard O' Callaghan,CEO Tallaght Allied Petroleum
From. Yannick Lourenzo, Minister for Sustainable Energy of The Principality of Monforte

Dear Mr. O'Callaghan,

Firstly let me thank you your kind letter explaining the current Law concerning the Energy Market. That position is fully understood and supported by this Government. We want to create as much competition as possible for the benefit of the consumer, therefore of the Nation. We would very much be willing to give a 10% stake of the Market to Tallaght Allied Petroleum because we find that would be important to Monforte. Your Company would have to pay the current tax rate like any other company, a fair start. We hope that you find interest in this proposition and are looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely, YLourenzo
Proud Member of The Stonewall Alliance. Non native English speaker

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:42 am

Monforte wrote:To. Leonard O' Callaghan,CEO Tallaght Allied Petroleum
From. Yannick Lourenzo, Minister for Sustainable Energy of The Principality of Monforte

Dear Mr. O'Callaghan,

Firstly let me thank you your kind letter explaining the current Law concerning the Energy Market. That position is fully understood and supported by this Government. We want to create as much competition as possible for the benefit of the consumer, therefore of the Nation. We would very much be willing to give a 10% stake of the Market to Tallaght Allied Petroleum because we find that would be important to Monforte. Your Company would have to pay the current tax rate like any other company, a fair start. We hope that you find interest in this proposition and are looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely, YLourenzo

Tallaght,
Dear sir,
I wish to offer my sincere apologies for the delay in getting back to you on this offer, but it has taken until now for the Board to reach a quorum. To put it in as few words as possible: we accept. Thank you for your patience.
Regards,
CEO

Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Common Territories » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:42 pm

OCC: Sorry for less professional communique (none in this case). Busy and I am hoping applications will do fine.

Ordering Form
Purchaser: The Empire of Common Territories: Ministry of Energy on behalf of customers.
Representative: Minister Charles Hetzer
Nation of Origin: The Empire of Common Territories (TECT)

Petroleum
Quantity of Barrels: 100,000

Natural Gas
Quantity (in 1,000s m³): 85,000 m³

Gasoline (E85)

Gasoline (E93)

Diesel
Quantity of Barrels: 120,000

Ultra-low-sulphur Diesel
Quantity of Barrels: None

Avgas (100LL)

Jet Fuel (A)
Quantity of Barrels: 130,000

Jet Fuel (B)

Gross cost: $74,853,200.00 NSD

Nation's Full Name: The Empire of Common Territories (TECT)
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, in Barrels: 110 -122 billion barrels
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, in m³: None
Reservoir Location(s): South of Jackson State, far off shore. Political Map

Lolomz
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lolomz » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:00 am

Representative: d.r travis hidalgo
Nation's Full Name: the secular republic of lolomz
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, in Barrels: < Oil > 50 million ( imported oil )
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, in m³: < Natural Gas > 9 billion
both of them
Pro: Suid Afrika, Imperial State of Iran, Rhodesia,Republic Of China ,Seperate but equal policy on the US, Capitalism,whites-only voting rights. Hasmite rule on jordan
Anti: Socialism/Social democracy/etc.. ,Palestine,Saudi Arabia,Islamic Republic Of Iran,end of the aparthied on Suid Afrika(South africa it's ilegtimate nation on my eyes).
RP Data :
Regime : Aparthied
RP name: The White Republic Of Suid Afrika
Prime Minister: Henrik Forward

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:11 pm

This is my 5000th post. :lol:

Common Territories wrote:
OCC: Sorry for less professional communique (none in this case). Busy and I am hoping applications will do fine.

Ordering Form
Purchaser: The Empire of Common Territories: Ministry of Energy on behalf of customers.
Nation of Origin: The Empire of Common Territories (TECT)

Petroleum

Natural Gas
Quantity (in 1,000s m³): 85,000 m³

Gasoline (E85)

Gasoline (E93)

Diesel
Quantity of Barrels: 120,000

Ultra-low-sulphur Diesel

Avgas (100LL)

Jet Fuel (A)

Jet Fuel (B)

Gross cost: $74,853,200.00 NSD

Nation's Full Name: The Empire of Common Territories (TECT)
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, in Barrels: 110 -122 billion barrels
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, in m³: None
Reservoir Location(s): South of Jackson State, far off shore. Political Map

Tallaght,
03/11/2013
Dear sir,
Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Leonard O' Callaghan, and it is in my capacity as CEO of Tallaght Allied Petroleum that I am writing to you at this time. We recently received your request for Tallaght Allied Petroleum to become a petrochemical supplier to your represented nation, that of the Empire of Common Territories. We have reviewed the order, and I am now pleased to announce that it has been approved in its entirety. We would be delighted to facilitate your recurring order, and hope you are pleased with our excellent products.

We confirm that your order, for 100,000 barrels of petroleum, 85,000 m³ of natural gas, 100,000 barrels of E85 Gasoline, 100,000 barrels of E93 Gasoline, 120,000 barrels of diesel, 130,000 barrels of Jet Fuel A and 130,000 barrels of Jet Fuel B, has been processed and confirmed, pending immediate shipment. The gross price of your purchase, by our maths, comes to 57,105,965 NSD, which you may note is substantially lower than the price you calculated. I hope this is not an error on the part of our accountants, and that you will be satisfied with what will be a substantial saving on your books. Your order will be delivered by our partner and fellow Maltropian firm MCI, granting favourable rates on shipping. The rates of this delivery, currently at 1.25 NSD per barrel, bring the net price to the sum total of 57,957,495 NSD. We ask that you make payment for your order, in full, at the website of our banking partner, Príomhbanc Maltróipea, within 7 days of this date, and advise that you specify a standing order to be made once every three months.

I wish now to confirm receipt of your invitation for Tallaght Allied Petroleum to establish oil extraction operations within your represented nation, that of the Empire of Common Territories. We have evaluated the invitation, and it is now the opinion of the firm's Directorate that your application is to be accepted. The details of this arrangement are as follows:

Our own surveying teams will conduct assessment of your fields to determine the most appropriate sites at which we will conduct our operations. Once we have decided upon locations, we will negotiate a purchase or rental price for the waters we desire; on top of this payment, your government will receive 10% of the net profit earned from our operations in TECT. We will be negotiating for unrestricted drilling rights to the entirety of your reported reserves; that being 110 to 122 billion barrels of oil.

Regards,
Leonard O' Callaghan
CEO

Last edited by Maltropia on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:20 am

Lolomz wrote:
Representative: d.r travis hidalgo
Nation's Full Name: the secular republic of lolomz
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, in Barrels: < Oil > 50 million ( imported oil )
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, in m³: < Natural Gas > 9 billion
both of them

Tallaght,
04/11/2013
Dr. Hidalgo,
Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Leonard O' Callaghan, and it is in my capacity as CEO of Tallaght Allied Petroleum that I am writing to you at this time. We recently received your invitation for Tallaght Allied Petroleum to establish natural gas extraction operations within your represented nation, that of the Federalist State of Lolomz. We have evaluated the invitation, and it is now the opinion of the firm's Directorate that your application is to be accepted. The details of this arrangement are as follows:

Our own surveying teams will conduct assessment of your fields to determine the most appropriate sites at which we will conduct our operations. Once we have decided upon locations, we will negotiate a purchase or rental price for the waters we desire; on top of this payment, your government will receive 10% of the net profit earned from our operations in Lolomz. We will be negotiating for unrestricted drilling rights to the entirety of your reported reserves; that being 9 billion m³ of natural gas.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you have any queries. I sincerely look forward to our expanded operations in Lolomz and can say with confidence you will find the arrangement greatly to your benefit.
Regards,
CEO

Covelon
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Covelon » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:51 pm

Representative: Mayor John Lo
Nation's Full Name: The colony of Covelon
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, in Barrels: < Oil > 20,000
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, in m³: < Natural Gas > 1.8 million
Reservoir Location(s): < Offshore / Deep sea > offshore oil (another 5,000 barrels) 500 metres offshore

The Nihilistic view
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nihilistic view » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:31 am

Ordering Form
Purchaser: Ministry of Defence
Representative:Grand Duke Willoughby Philips Cretzschmar, Minister of defence.
Nation of Origin:Imperial Empire of the Nihilistic View

Crude Oil
Quantity of Barrels:720,000
Recurring:Daily
Gross cost Daily:$19,260,000

I would like to set this up to be delivered daily but billed by standing order on the 1st of each month if that is possible? Also if possible due to the large quantities being ordered if some arrangement could be found for a reduced shipping cost per barrel we would be most grateful.

Best regards.
Slava Ukraini

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:21 pm

Covelon wrote:
Representative: Mayor John Lo
Nation's Full Name: The colony of Covelon
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, in Barrels: < Oil > 20,000
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, in m³: < Natural Gas > 1.8 million
Reservoir Location(s): < Offshore / Deep sea > offshore oil (another 5,000 barrels) 500 metres offshore

Tallaght,
06/11/2013
Mayor Lo,
Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Leonard O' Callaghan, and it is in my capacity as CEO of Tallaght Allied Petroleum that I am writing to you at this time. We recently received your invitation for Tallaght Allied Petroleum to establish petroleum and natural gas extraction operations within your represented nation, that of the colony of Covelon. We have evaluated the invitation, and it is now the opinion of the firm's Directorate that your application is to be declined. The main reason for this denial is as follows:

We noted that the estimated size of the reserves is very small. Indeed, it is far too small a reserve to prove commercially viable, even at a smaller scale of extraction, unless the oil is already barrelled for us and simply floating on the sea. While I wish we could accept your invitation, we simply cannot afford the high cost of such a low return.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you have any queries. I thank you for your understanding.
Regards,
CEO

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:49 pm

The Nihilistic view wrote:
Ordering Form
Purchaser: Ministry of Defence
Representative:Grand Duke Willoughby Philips Cretzschmar, Minister of defence.
Nation of Origin:Imperial Empire of the Nihilistic View

Crude Oil
Quantity of Barrels:720,000
Recurring:Daily
Gross cost Daily:$19,260,000

I would like to set this up to be delivered daily but billed by standing order on the 1st of each month if that is possible? Also if possible due to the large quantities being ordered if some arrangement could be found for a reduced shipping cost per barrel we would be most grateful.

Best regards.

Tallaght,
08/11/2013
Grand Duke Cretzschmar,
Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Leonard O' Callaghan, and it is in my capacity as CEO of Tallaght Allied Petroleum that I am writing to you at this time. We recently received your request for Tallaght Allied Petroleum to become a petrochemical supplier to your represented nation, that of the Imperial Commonwealth of Libraria and Ausitoria. We have reviewed the order, and I am now pleased to announce that it has been approved in its entirety. We would be delighted to facilitate your recurring order, and hope you are pleased with our excellent products.

We confirm that your order, for 720,000 barrels of Petroleum per day, has been processed and confirmed, pending immediate shipment. The gross price of your purchase, as you have stated (a fact which we greatly appreciate), comes to 19,260,000 NSD. We would, however, like to suggest a number of alterations to your order.

As you can no doubt imagine, shipping 720,000 barrels a day would be less than ideal a situation, if these ships were moving on the same route. I would like to propose that, in addition to your proposed monthly payment, you also receive your deliveries in full on a monthly basis. To standardise the matter of shipping, we would propose a system of every-30-days rather than every month. This would see your represented ministry acquiring 21,600,000 barrels monthly at a gross price of 577,800,000 NSD. Your order would be delivered by our partner and fellow Maltropian firm MCI, granting favourable rates on shipping. Indeed, it is my regret to tell you that we cannot negotiate a lower rate, as this is already the lowest we have been able to bargain MCI down to. The rates of this delivery, currently at 1.25 NSD per barrel, would nevertheless bring the net price to the favourable sum total of 604,800,000 NSD. We ask that you make payment for your order, in full, at the website of our banking partner, Príomhbanc Maltróipea, within 7 days of this date, and advise that you specify a standing order to be made once every thirty days.

Regards,
CEO

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade