NATION

PASSWORD

N.M. Man Subjected To Many Anal Probes After Traffic Stop

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Delator
Minister

Founded: Nov 29, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Delator » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:21 am

Today's blatant violation of an individual's rights is brought to you by the War on Drugs™!!!

Three enemas can dehydrate you enough to endanger your life. Hope that point is brought up in the lawsuit.

Every doctor and police officer involved in this incident needs to be banned from those professions for the rest of their lives. Probably the judge needs to be investigated as well to see how often he's issuing such warrants. An example must be made of these individuals.

Of course, if it were up to me, we'd be subjecting them to three enemas and a forced surgical procedure...but then again there's that pesky "cruel and unusual" thing that applies to cops but not to the victims of their abuse. :roll:
Last edited by Delator on Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Those that seek to place heel upon the throat of Liberty will fall to the cry of Freedom!

Marcurix
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 01, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Marcurix » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:22 am

Wow, that guy had a shit day.

No pun intended.
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
-Voltaire

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
-Winston Churchill

Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
-Winston Churchill

The Serbian Empire
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Serbian Empire » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:29 am

Risottia wrote:
Yumyumsuppertime wrote:

Basically, Cartman gets an anal probe. It's South Park all over again!

Srsly: Land of the Free strikes again.

I did it first. Damn, South Park is everywhere and the jokes write themselves given New Mexico's reputation for space aliens.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~ WOMAN
Level 12 Myrmidon, Level ⑨ Tsundere, Level ✿ Hold My Flower
Bad Idea Purveyor
8 Values: https://8values.github.io/results.html?e=56.1&d=70.2&g=86.5&s=91.9
Political Compass: Economic -10.00 Authoritarian: -9.13
TG for Facebook if you want to friend me
Marissa, Goddess of Stratospheric Reach
preferred pronouns: Female ones
Primarily lesbian, but pansexual in nature

Herskerstad
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Herskerstad » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:38 am

Talk about a shitty day......
Although the stars do not speak, even in being silent they cry out. - John Calvin

Herskerstad
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Herskerstad » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:40 am

The Serbian Empire wrote:
Risottia wrote:
Basically, Cartman gets an anal probe. It's South Park all over again!

Srsly: Land of the Free strikes again.

I did it first. Damn, South Park is everywhere and the jokes write themselves given New Mexico's reputation for space aliens.

Hey, the TSA 'Toilet Safety Administation' can leave nothing to chance. We must guarantee our securities, even if it means mind-boggling over-regulation.
Although the stars do not speak, even in being silent they cry out. - John Calvin

Gauthier
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Gauthier » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:46 am

Herskerstad wrote:
The Serbian Empire wrote:I did it first. Damn, South Park is everywhere and the jokes write themselves given New Mexico's reputation for space aliens.

Hey, the TSA 'Toilet Safety Administation' can leave nothing to chance. We must guarantee our securities, even if it means mind-boggling over-regulation.

Plus coyotes have started to smuggle illegals across the border inside their asses.
Crimes committed by Muslims will be a pan-Islamic plot and proof of Islam's inherent evil. On the other hand crimes committed by non-Muslims will merely be the acts of loners who do not represent their belief system at all.
The probability of one's participation in homosexual acts is directly proportional to one's public disdain and disgust for homosexuals.
If a political figure makes an accusation of wrongdoing without evidence, odds are probable that the accuser or an associate thereof has in fact committed the very same act, possibly to a worse degree.
Where is your God-Emperor now?

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cannot think of a name » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:47 am

So, at what point had they committed themselves to pressing on no matter what? Was it between the first and second enema where they went "Well...I mean...we can't stop now, we can't justify a second fucking enema and not go all the way." I mean...it seems like they passed the point of walking with tight buttcheeks being anything he was keeping in his ass a while ago.

I don't really know that there is a monetary sum that will make anything that happened okay.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

Shove Piggy Shove
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Shove Piggy Shove » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:43 am

Cannot think of a name wrote:So, at what point had they committed themselves to pressing on no matter what? Was it between the first and second enema where they went "Well...I mean...we can't stop now, we can't justify a second fucking enema and not go all the way." I mean...it seems like they passed the point of walking with tight buttcheeks being anything he was keeping in his ass a while ago.

I don't really know that there is a monetary sum that will make anything that happened okay.

Save the Creme Egg!

Tim Minchin wrote:I'm not pessimistic about the supernatural, but rather I'm optimistic about the natural
Jasper Fforde wrote:If the real world were a book, it would never find a publisher. Overlong, detailed to the point of distraction - and ultimately, without a major resolution.
Dennis the peasant wrote:Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Conservative Conservationists
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Conservative Conservationists » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:04 am

Too many puns and bad media lines
Must... Stop.... Self....

Stuff it

Despite anal probe, no crack found by police
Anal probe was shitty
Implements inserted for a crap reason
Man seeking a rears for police brutality
Man sues asses for penetrating his own
Police demand to spread went too far
Long arm of law goes inside
Lesson: Only stick it up there with permission.
Last edited by Conservative Conservationists on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Marcurix
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 01, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Marcurix » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:56 am

Shove Piggy Shove wrote:
Cannot think of a name wrote:So, at what point had they committed themselves to pressing on no matter what? Was it between the first and second enema where they went "Well...I mean...we can't stop now, we can't justify a second fucking enema and not go all the way." I mean...it seems like they passed the point of walking with tight buttcheeks being anything he was keeping in his ass a while ago.

Might take a few more bottles than that.
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
-Voltaire

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
-Winston Churchill

Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
-Winston Churchill

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:57 am

deleted.
Last edited by Benuty on Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Dreadful Sagittarius
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 31, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Dreadful Sagittarius » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:07 am

greed and death wrote:
Vitaphone Racing wrote:So what crime did they commit? Pretty hard to commit a crime when you've supposedly been given legal permission to do it.

Read the complaint, there appears to be case law saying that the warrant must specifically list the medical procedures used, rather than just a generic do what every you want to this man's anus.

Indeed. Even if the man isn't pressing rape charges against the lot, the lawsuit Vitaphone linked to makes no bones of it;

200. Defendant's conduct, either in their individual acts, or contribution to this abusive environment, caused Plaintiff to be raped repeatedly under the color of law grossly depriving him of fundamental liberty interests.
In Memoriam of David 'CanisD' Briedis, October 20, 1970 - August 27, 2015
For He Loved The Stars Too Fondly, To Fear The Night
Factbook of the Phanes RepublicFuture-Tech Advice & Assistance Thread
Future-Tech Market Index ThreadThe CompendiumState of the Galaxy
Only a fool taunts the Archer

Jerusalemian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Jerusalemian » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:15 am

O>O
True teaching is not an accumulation of knowledge; it is an awaking of consciousness which goes through successive stages.

The best and shortest road towards knowledge of truth is Nature.

Social good is what brings peace to family and society.

OMGeverynameistaken
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby OMGeverynameistaken » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:07 am

Dreadful Sagittarius wrote:
greed and death wrote:Read the complaint, there appears to be case law saying that the warrant must specifically list the medical procedures used, rather than just a generic do what every you want to this man's anus.

Indeed. Even if the man isn't pressing rape charges against the lot, the lawsuit Vitaphone linked to makes no bones of it;

200. Defendant's conduct, either in their individual acts, or contribution to this abusive environment, caused Plaintiff to be raped repeatedly under the color of law grossly depriving him of fundamental liberty interests.

The phrase "gross violation" (and variations of it) appears practically every other line.
I AM DISAPPOINTED

Madenia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Madenia » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:56 am

Was there really any need for even putting their fingers up there?

THREE ENEMAS!

Why wouldn't it come out the first time? They didn't even need to do it the first time?

Death penalty for the officers that ordered this. They are too violent to exist.

The Tundra
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tundra » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:01 am

and people wonder why i don't trust the police.
I suffer from many communicative disorders with the written word do to brain damage sustained during surgery, i apologies for appalling grammar and spelling.
Conservative Conservationists wrote:Too many puns and bad media lines

Stuff it

Anal probe was shitty

Jormengand wrote:If you wish to continue this banal line of thought about the whys and the wherefores, the wall is over there and is very interested in what you have to say

Maineiacs
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2005
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maineiacs » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:01 am

Vitaphone Racing wrote:Why? Do you think American police are on average retarded or sadistic?

A fair number of police in this country are retarded and sadistic.
Economic:-8.12 Social:-7.59 Moral Rules:5 Moral Order:-5
Muravyets: Maineiacs, you are brilliant, too! I stand in delighted awe.
Sane Outcasts:When your best case scenario is five kilometers of nuclear contamination, you know someone fucked up.
Geniasis: Christian values are incompatible with Conservative ideals. I cannot both follow the teachings of Christ and be a Republican. Therefore, I choose to not be a Republican.
Galloism: If someone will build a wall around Donald Trump, I'll pay for it.
Bottle tells it like it is
add 6,928 to post count

The Tundra
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tundra » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:06 am

Stuff it

Anal probe was shitty

that is going in my sig, you are too rich sir
I suffer from many communicative disorders with the written word do to brain damage sustained during surgery, i apologies for appalling grammar and spelling.

Stuff it

Anal probe was shitty

Jormengand wrote:If you wish to continue this banal line of thought about the whys and the wherefores, the wall is over there and is very interested in what you have to say

Starkiller101
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Starkiller101 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:09 am

When i came to this thread i was expecting something totally different.
Roll tide. Your local ''Floridman'' who should have left long ago xD

Greed and Death
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Greed and Death » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:27 am

OMGeverynameistaken wrote:
Dreadful Sagittarius wrote:

The phrase "gross violation" (and variations of it) appears practically every other line.

These complaints, and other motions in court often have very repetitive writing.

This is because if a court sets out a legal standard you want to claim you meet that legal standard word for word and because these motions and complaints tend to be boiler plate, basically his attorney pulled at the section 1983 complaint ( or used the one from the previous case) and copy, pasted, and modified as needed.
"Trying to solve the healthcare problem by mandating people buy insurance is like trying to solve the homeless problem by mandating people buy a house."(paraphrase from debate with Hilary Clinton)
Barack Obama

Ostroeuropa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 14, 2006

Postby Ostroeuropa » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:42 am

At what point does the law capsize in on itself and

"You are supposed to listen and obey police officers requests, the uniform is a symbol of the law"

become

"I shot him in the face because I had a reasonable suspicion he was going to illegally violate my rights and cause me significant injury."
"What reasonable suspicion?"
"He was a cop."

Fuck, if I was on a jury, I might even be tempted to accept that reasoning.

At what point does wearing a police uniform become akin to waltzing into harlem in a klan outfit and demanding that "You niggers come here, I gotta show you something" then grinning sadistically while he reaches into his jacket pocket.
BANG shoot for self defence.
You shot a klansman! You had no reasonable suspicion he was going do anything wrong, other than how he was dressed and stuff.
Last edited by Ostroeuropa on Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ostro.MOV

There is an out of control trolley speeding towards Jeremy Bentham, who is tied to the track. You can pull the lever to cause the trolley to switch tracks, but on the other track is Immanuel Kant. Bentham is clutching the only copy in the universe of The Critique of Pure Reason. Kant is clutching the only copy in the universe of The Principles of Moral Legislation. Both men are shouting at you that they have recently started to reconsider their ethical stances.

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:51 am

Ostroeuropa wrote:At what point does the law capsize in on itself and

"You are supposed to listen and obey police officers requests, the uniform is a symbol of the law"

become

"I shot him in the face because I had a reasonable suspicion he was going to illegally violate my rights and cause me significant injury."
"He was a cop."

At what point does wearing a police uniform become akin to waltzing into harlem in a klan outfit and demanding that "You niggers come here, I gotta show you something" then grinning sadistically while he reaches into his jacket pocket.
You shot a klansman! You had no reasonable suspicion he was going do anything wrong, other than how he was dressed and stuff.

Really? Really?

Police Uniform = threatening posture Klansmen?
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Ostroeuropa
Khan of Spam

Postby Ostroeuropa » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:54 am

Galloism wrote:
Ostroeuropa wrote:At what point does the law capsize in on itself and

become

"He was a cop."

Really? Really?

It's getting there. The only reason I don't feel concerned for my personal safety around cops is that I know all the ones in my town and they are broadly speaking, normal people who ignore all crime except the violent shit.
Last edited by Ostroeuropa on Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ostro.MOV

There is an out of control trolley speeding towards Jeremy Bentham, who is tied to the track. You can pull the lever to cause the trolley to switch tracks, but on the other track is Immanuel Kant. Bentham is clutching the only copy in the universe of The Critique of Pure Reason. Kant is clutching the only copy in the universe of The Principles of Moral Legislation. Both men are shouting at you that they have recently started to reconsider their ethical stances.

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:55 am

Ostroeuropa wrote:
Galloism wrote:Really? Really?

It's getting there.

Not even fucking close.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Ostroeuropa
Khan of Spam

Postby Ostroeuropa » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:58 am

Galloism wrote:
Ostroeuropa wrote:
It's getting there.

Not even fucking close.

Well then. Let me put it this way.

You are in a bar, surrounded by your friends.
Three klansmen (or their equivalent racists) walk in. How afraid of you for your personal safety, given you outnumber them heavily.

If they were cops, would you feel the same?

The Klan at least would have to keep a low profile, ish.
The Cops can do anything, and they know it.
Ostro.MOV

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General