NATION

PASSWORD

P2TM Survey

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

P2TM Survey

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:08 pm

Inspired/borrowed/stolen from the II survey here. I decided to try for a survey that best reflects P2TM. So. Let's go.

Traveller's Cafe

Code: Select all
1) [b]What kind of RPs do you like? Are you better with character or nation RPs?
[/b]

2)[b] Do you tend to RP with the same people, or do you RP with a variety of people. Are you in an RP region, and if so, which? List any recent RP partners that are worth noting.[/b]

3) [b]Do you prefer your RPs open, semi-open, or closed?[/b]

4)[b] Do you prefer to RP in set groups with concrete canons, or do you prefer more open, fluid interaction?[/b]

5) [b]Describe your thoughts on mixing tech level, and sapient non-humans and what not.[/b]

6) [b]Do you prefer gameplay stats, capped, or fluid?[/b]

7) [b]Do you see merit in competitive war roleplaying? Or in Alternate Reality nation RPs?[/b]

8) [b]Do you use other NS RP forums (i.e. GE&T, II, F&NI, NSSPorts, NS), or do you solely use P2TM? If so, list them.[/b]

9) [b]What do you think of P2TM right now? Are you enjoying it? What do you like, and what don't you like?[/b]

10) [b]What would you like to see change in P2TM?[/b]

11)[b] Do you consider yourself to be better or worse at roleplaying than most posters in P2TM? Why?[/b]

12) [b]What criteria do you use to define a good roleplayer?[/b]

13) [b]How long have you been roleplaying? Did you RP before you joined NS?[/b]

14) [b]What most effectively helped you learn to RP on NS?[/b]

16) [b]Do you use internet relay chat, IRC, or similar messengers to communicate with RPers? If so, which[/b]?

17) [b]Who, if anyone, has been especially helpful to you as a roleplayer?[/b]

18) [b]What's your favourite rp in P2TM and why?[/b]

19) [b]How fluent would you consider yourself in English?[/b]

20) [b]Do you visit General? If so, [i]why[/i]?[/b]

21) [b]Do you use the Traveller's Cafe?[/b]

22) [b]What's your country of origin? (optional)[/b]

23) [b]Ethnicity (optional)[/b]

24) [b]Religion (optional)[/b]

25) [b]What informs your RPing mostly? What do you get inspired by?[/b]

26) [b]What criteria do you use to define a good OP?[/b]

I'll post my own answers shortly, after I have some chai. Suggest things I can add to this.
Last edited by Nightkill the Emperor on Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:28 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:18 pm

Could you bold the questions, so you can tell them apart from the answers?

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:19 pm

The BranRiech wrote:Could you bold the questions, so you can tell them apart from the answers?

I'll get right on that.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esternial » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:19 pm

1) What kind of RPs do you like?
I'm a fan of character and faction RPs. Not really nation RPs, which is why I mostly reside in PttM.

2) Do you tend to RP with the same people, or do you RP with a variety of people. Are you in an RP region, and if so, which? List any recent RP partners that are worth noting.
I often end up RP'ing with the same people, who I share a region with. Usually I do so because they share my interests in RP. However, I do miss a good FT RP.

3) Do you prefer your RPs open, semi-open, or closed?
Semi-Open, I guess. People can apply, but still need to proof they can fit in and keep up with the other. On the flipside, I do want to encourage veterans to give newbies a chance.

4) Do you prefer to RP in set groups with concrete canons, or do you prefer more open, fluid interaction?
The latter. Mind you, starting with a canon background ain't bad, but when you build onto that you should remain flexible.

5) Describe your thoughts on mixing tech level, and sapient non-humans and what not.
I do prefer mixing stuff up, but not to an overly extreme extent. It's funny that I RP in Elfen High, since it's about as mixed up as it gets, so as long as the storyline and plots are good it shouldn't harm the RP too much.

6) Do you prefer gameplay stats, capped, or fluid?
Difficult to answer. It depends on your RP and what you're going for.

7) Do you see merit in competitive war roleplaying? Or in Alternate Reality nation RPs?
Yes, but it takes capable players to pull off. I tend to view it as a method of learning people important RP qualities, such as being able to take losses.

8) Do you use other NS RP forums (i.e. GE&T, II, F&NI, NSSPorts, NS), or do you solely use P2TM? If so, list them.
PttM. I actually rarely frequent II, mostly because I've lost most of my contacts with the people here.

9) What do you think of P2TM right now? Are you enjoying it? What do you like, and what don't you like?
It's okey. Would like some more community, but there has been improvement since I first started the Traveller's Café, so I'm content.

10) What would you like to see change in P2TM?
More connection between different groups, the formation of a whole community.

11) Do you consider yourself to be better or worse at roleplaying than most posters in International Incidents PttM? Why?
I don't dare say, and honestly wouldn't know. Better than Night at copying stuff, though.

12) What criteria do you use to define a good roleplayer?
Pff. Passion and dedication for their story and RP, mostly. If you lose interest, your post quality tends to suffer.

13) How long have you been roleplaying? Did you RP before you joined NS?
Several years now. Nope.

14) What most effectively helped you learn to RP on NS?
Amazonian Beasts and his terrific FT RP.

15) Do you have any suggestions for mentors? If so, who?
We don't have mentors.

16) Do you use internet relay chat, IRC, or similar messengers to communicate with RPers? If so, which?
Not really.

17) Who, if anyone, has been especially helpful to you as a roleplayer?
Amazonian Beasts.

18) What's your favourite rp in P2TM and why?
None in particular. I fancied The Border of Reality, and Wolfenium's last RP.

19) How fluent would you consider yourself in English?
Good to very, though I sometimes lack the vernacular of a true English writer.

20) Do you visit General? If so, why?
Yes. For fun.

21) Do you use the Traveller's Cafe?
Yes.

22) What's your country of origin? (optional)
Belgium

23) Ethnicity (optional)
Alpaca

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:21 pm

Made a handful of edits to the OP which still had "II" instead of "P2TM". My bad.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:24 pm

Threw in an optional religion question because I'm now fairly interested in that, I've realised, especially since many rps here (OK, my rp) is based off much religious mythologies.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:34 pm

Argh. I started on the original.

OK, I'll fix.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:36 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:Argh. I started on the original.

OK, I'll fix.

There are merely minor things to fix. The vast majority of it is the same.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:38 pm

1) What kind of RPs do you like? Fantasy and Sci-Fi ones.

2) Do you tend to RP with the same people, or do you RP with a variety of people. Are you in an RP region, and if so, which? List any recent RP partners that are worth noting. Same people. No. Nightkill, Nat, Rupudska, Wolfenium.

3) Do you prefer your RPs open, semi-open, or closed? Closed.

4) Do you prefer to RP in set groups with concrete canons, or do you prefer more open, fluid interaction? Both are fine.

5) Describe your thoughts on mixing tech level, and sapient non-humans and what not. I'm not a stickler for low tech settings, but I can live with them. I'm meh on sapients non-humans.

6) Do you prefer gameplay stats, capped, or fluid? ...what?

7) Do you see merit in competitive war roleplaying? Or in Alternate Reality nation RPs? Nah, not really.

8) Do you use other NS RP forums (i.e. GE&T, II, F&NI, NSSPorts, NS), or do you solely use P2TM? If so, list them. General and F7

9) What do you think of P2TM right now? Are you enjoying it? What do you like, and what don't you like? it's pretty average, but fun enough. I like the clique I am in, and part of the community. I don't like the over saturation of certain genres, though.

10) What would you like to see change in P2TM? I'd like to see more innovative RPs, for sure.

11) Do you consider yourself to be better or worse at roleplaying than most posters in P2TM? Why? I think that I'm a bit above the average in terms of creative ideas, but that's it.

12) What criteria do you use to define a good roleplayer? Good grammar, creative, well-behaved, detailed, smart.

13) How long have you been roleplaying? Did you RP before you joined NS? About two years. No.

14) What most effectively helped you learn to RP on NS? Practical experience and talking with seasoned RPers.

16) Do you use internet relay chat, IRC, or similar messengers to communicate with RPers? If so, which? Yes. Mibbit.

17) Who, if anyone, has been especially helpful to you as a roleplayer? Nightkill, Nat, Wolfenium, Rupudska and a few others I can't remember.

18) What's your favourite rp in P2TM and why? Elfen High, of course.

19) How fluent would you consider yourself in English? Quite much. I'm a certified C1 level speaker, according to the Council of Europe.

20) Do you visit General? If so, [b]why?[/b] To laugh at horrible people, find quotes for FSTDT, or attempt (and fail) at debating in a civilised manner.

21) Do you use the Traveller's Cafe? Yes

22) What's your country of origin? (optional) Italy

23) Ethnicity (optional) White

24) Religion (optional) Agnostic

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:39 pm

Thanks for the edit, Night.

1) What kind of RPs do you like? Open genre, with no real set goal besides what the players want.

2) Do you tend to RP with the same people, or do you RP with a variety of people. Are you in an RP region, and if so, which? List any recent RP partners that are worth noting. Swith Witherward, Giovenith, Cerillium, Urran, and New Aksarben. Hell, basically everyone in Personification life. I love those guys.

3) Do you prefer your RPs open, semi-open, or closed? Semi-open until they get enough people.

4) Do you prefer to RP in set groups with concrete canons, or do you prefer more open, fluid interaction? I prefer set canon for character bases, so one can build off of them with fluid interaction.

5) Describe your thoughts on mixing tech level, and sapient non-humans and what not. Mixing tech level can be done right, and wrong. In PL at least, we're pretty good about it. I'm also fine with sapient non-humans (I am playing a Lamia character at the moment).

6) Do you prefer gameplay stats, capped, or fluid? Capped, I don't like super powerful characters unless they're OP tools.

7) Do you see merit in competitive war roleplaying? Or in Alternate Reality nation RPs? Yes, and both seem quite fun, just never done it yet.

8) Do you use other NS RP forums (i.e. GE&T, II, F&NI, NSSPorts, NS), or do you solely use P2TM? If so, list them. Just P2TM, and a bit of Forum 7 here and there. General has been ruined for me.

9) What do you think of P2TM right now? Are you enjoying it? What do you like, and what don't you like? Like: The people here are awesome for the most part. Dislike: The lack of variety among some RP's (Super power schools and medieval RP's are the worst for me)

10) What would you like to see change in P2TM? More variety in RP's, more freedom with character creation sometimes.

11) Do you consider yourself to be better or worse at roleplaying than most posters in P2TM? Why? Slightly average, I think. I don't like to judge myself.

12) What criteria do you use to define a good roleplayer? The ability to engage the other player and still have fun at the same time. I don't count writing skill as good or bad, simply because even the worst writer can still engage people.

13) How long have you been roleplaying? Did you RP before you joined NS? Just a year now, first RP was Personification Life 1, and now I'm still in PL, and one other RP, Gama.

14) What most effectively helped you learn to RP on NS? Mentoring by the amazing OP's we have in PL, Swith Witherward and Cerillium, just seeing how they post and deal with things taught me a lot.

16) Do you use internet relay chat, IRC, or similar messengers to communicate with RPers? If so, which? PL does have an IRC on the Offsite forum, we use that for general chatting and whatnot, otherwise it's mostly Telegrams and OOC banter.

17) Who, if anyone, has been especially helpful to you as a roleplayer? Swith Witherward and Giovenith.

18) What's your favourite rp in P2TM and why? Personification Life. Just because of how many different people are there to play with, there's such a wide spectrum of characters, because it's Open Genre.

19) How fluent would you consider yourself in English? Fully Fluent (First language and all)

20) Do you visit General? If so, [b]why?[/b] No. People there think I troll when I post my opinions.

21) Do you use the Traveller's Cafe? No.

22) What's your country of origin? (optional) America.

23) Ethnicity (optional) White as a White-Native American mutt can be.

24) Religion (optional) Atheist, or none if Atheism doesn't count.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:39 pm

This is a reference to how EH has a powergrid, with certain points people can take in each category and so on. Do you like a powergrid? If so, do you want people to adhere strictly to it, or should it be fluid and mostly ignored?
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:45 pm

-Are you better with character or nation RPs? Which I guess could be folded into question 1.

-What informs your RPing mostly?

I'll try anything once. I generally gravitate toward action/adventure/drama (such as The Walking Dead), sci-fi, spy-fi, or cyberpunk RPs, however.

2) Do you tend to RP with the same people, or do you RP with a variety of people. Are you in an RP region, and if so, which? List any recent RP partners that are worth noting.

A - Somewhere in between. I'm a PLer first and foremost, but I try to RP with a variety of people as well.
B - The Apartment Block.
C - Aside from the other PLers and Camicon, whom I've noted previously, Mincaldenteans and The Abel Imaginarium are also good RPers.

It depends on the setting. For something like PL, I don't mind it open/semi-open, because the whole point of it is as a training ground. Closed is only for special events or on the basis of experience level, in my opinion.

4) Do you prefer to RP in set groups with concrete canons, or do you prefer more open, fluid interaction?

Open and fluid interaction. That has the capacity to lead into its own canon, in any case.

5) Describe your thoughts on mixing tech level, and sapient non-humans and what not.

Mixing tech level is fun. It's just enjoyable to see FanT mixing with PMT and FT, and so on. Combat-oriented RPs, though, get somewhat confusing as a balance is hard to find. The exchanges between Swith and the Drone Empire, during the various Drone invasion events over in PL, are remarkable examples of how to do it well.

Gameplay stats should only be for nation RPs. I find them a bit confining, and so I tend to stay out of those. I think either fluid or capped is the best option (assuming I understand the term correctly), as there's been success with fluid gameplay in PL among experienced players.

7) Do you see merit in competitive war roleplaying? Or in Alternate Reality nation RPs?

Not really. I tend to be more of a detail thinker, so I focus on low-level tiers. Squad-based, or individual soldiers.

8 ) Do you use other NS RP forums (i.e. GE&T, II, F&NI, NSSPorts, NS), or do you solely use P2TM? If so, list them.

No.

9) What do you think of P2TM right now? Are you enjoying it? What do you like, and what don't you like?

I think it's fairly decent. I don't see a lot of improvements needed. Maybe some additional structure, such as subfora for character and nation RPs.

10) What would you like to see changed in P2TM?

Better integration between groups. Iridescent was a worthwhile try at this, but it didn't work. Maybe some kind of a skill rating system?

11) Do you consider yourself to be better or worse at roleplaying than most posters in P2TM? Why?

Don't really know. I consider myself in the middle of the pack, pretty much.

Mechanics, first. Then reading recent events in the RP, and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances. Being able to commit to an RP, irrespective of time schedules.

Since I joined NS in January last year. Nope, P2TM was my first experience with RPing.

TIps I received from Camicon on character development. Past that, I worked it out on my own.

15) Do you have any suggestions for mentors? If so, who?
Swith Witherward. Without a doubt. Beyond that, probably Giovenith.

16) Do you use internet relay chat (IRC), or similar messengers to communicate with RPers? If so, which?

TGs, the OOC thread. IRC is for idle chatter.

Camicon, Swith Witherward, and Giovenith.

At the moment, I'm not really in a whole lot. I think Personification Life wins by default.

Fully, in AmE. I can get by in BE.

20) Do you visit General? If so, [b]why?[/b]

:rofl:

I pop in every now and then, but I don't really use it, as it seems more for discussion than advertising.

USA

23) Ethnicity (optional)

Asian

24) Religion (optional)

Atheist

25) What informs your RPing mostly? What do you get inspired by?

It depends on the type of RP and the people in it. I tend to match levels of hardcore realism. I can go blow for blow with Camicon in being really extremely realistic, or soften it a bit in PL.

I'm not sure I could point to a specific thing that I get inspired by. Thoughts just blossom inside my head. They're not always good ideas, but I have a surprisingly long streak of success by pure accident, so I'll go with that. I tend to synthesize from a lot of places. As for informing...I stick to what I know, academically and socially. Which is computers, medicine, poker, and cooking.
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:54 pm

Fantasy is my bread and better, due to how it can be extremely complex and convoluted, yet also extremely simple and adaptable. There's also a very rich source of resources to draw upon with fantasy, which makes it brilliant for me. I also greatly love MagiTech, where science fiction and fantasy merge back together - I consider them to be two sides of the same coin.

2) Do you tend to RP with the same people, or do you RP with a variety of people. Are you in an RP region, and if so, which? List any recent RP partners that are worth noting. Same group. This is mainly because my time is limited and I prefer to stick with people I know will be damn good and deliver. We also have a very tight bond of sorts and so I know them. I do like bringing in outsiders who are also good, since diversity is nice. If time were more available for me, I'd have many more rps.

Ankh Mauta is not an RP region per se, but it is where many of my minions gather.

3) Do you prefer your RPs open, semi-open, or closed? I keep them "open to invite", which implies "If you suck, you cannot enter. If I like you, then come on in."

My rps tend to be a bizarre mix of both, with concrete canon which regularly gets added to. There are surprisingly few retcons and the canon is very tight - but much of it is pulled out of my ass.

Yes.

Fluid. I use powergrids to set up characters.

I'm very cynical on this, to say the least.

8) Do you use other NS RP forums (i.e. GE&T, II, F&NI, NSSPorts, NS), or do you solely use P2TM? If so, list them.
Pretty much just P2TM. Tried my hand in the others, didn't like it.

I like the rps I'm in and there are a few others which I enjoy looking at, but I am tired of the poorly thought out generic rps that pop up around here. Keep things original, dammit.

On a funny note, I rather hate academy/school rps nowadays, although I started quite literally the first one in P2TM.

More innovation, better grammar.

11) Do you consider yourself to be better or worse at roleplaying than most posters in P2TM? Why?
I consider myself average, really.

Good grammar. I'm sorry, but this is very much key. I won't look twice at you if you use poor grammar. Well, I might, but it'll be to sneer.
A good personality.
Ability to churn out large and good posts when needed.
Ability to adapt.

Years, mostly in Hindi.
Yes.

Not using drugs.

16) Do you use internet relay chat, IRC, or similar messengers to communicate with RPers? If so, which?
I despise IRCs. Most of my communication is through telegrams. I also take extensive use of my RP's OOC.

Hmm. I honestly can't tell you. I suppose Nationstatelandsville counts, as he's the one who constantly yells at me that I'm being a stupid cunt again. That's a good reminder.

Elfen High, due to the fact that may be my magnum opus here and I like everyone in it.

I consider myself decent enough. I am poor at descriptions. Side effect of a fourth language.

If I do, it's to snark.

Constantly, to bitch at people that they're being stupid. Or to give actual advice. I enjoy discussions on it, as I feel they're educational for others and me.

India.

23) Ethnicity (optional)
Indian

24) Religion (optional)
Hindu.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Kouralia
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 30, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kouralia » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:57 pm

1) What kind of RPs do you like? Character and Nation-level ones in rather equal measure.

2) Do you tend to RP with the same people, or do you RP with a variety of people. Are you in an RP region, and if so, which? List any recent RP partners that are worth noting. Same people. 'Pony Lands'. Crystal Spires, CTan, Allanea, Menelmacar, Urmanian, The Freethinkers, Morrdh, Malgrave, The Tiger Kingdom.

3) Do you prefer your RPs open, semi-open, or closed? All three, depending on the RP. If I want to Rp the story of one man being kidnapped in 'x' country, I don't want someone jumping into our story. Oh the other hand, if it's a bigger RP, say a huge midsummer's celebration of the sun god, anyone can rock up.

4) Do you prefer to RP in set groups with concrete canons, or do you prefer more open, fluid interaction? Fluid, but I enjoy the safe-base that an RP group brings.

5) Describe your thoughts on mixing tech level, and sapient non-humans and what not. I see no problem. I am an MT nation with a SHIELD/Torchwood/MiB/UNIT-expie which has a base with a dalek, a TARDIS and numerous other gizmos in it. I am fighting dragons with SHORADS, and Khornates with Artillery. I don't care much - and neither do my Beastling, half-Elf, Human or Sapient Equine population.

6) Do you prefer gameplay stats, capped, or fluid? I prefer letting people make their own nation. I don't care if NS tells me your economy is shit because you clicked a button ages ago and now your ten bn population is doing 'x' stupid thing. If you want to RP as a nation with hugely different to game-play stats, go ahead, I'd just say that for MT (at least) pop should be considered to be capp'd at Gameplay Pop. So, y'know, a new nation gains power over time.

7) Do you see merit in competitive war roleplaying? Or in Alternate Reality nation RPs? The former? No. The latter? No, not unless player consensus is involved, to prevent it turning into a wank-fest of epic proportions.

8) Do you use other NS RP forums (i.e. GE&T, II, F&NI, NSSPorts, NS), or do you solely use P2TM? If so, list them. GE/T (my storefront is in my Sig.), II, NS, F7 and F/NI

9) What do you think of P2TM right now? Are you enjoying it? What do you like, and what don't you like? I enjoy ExSqn... and am not involved with anything else.

10) What would you like to see change in P2TM? I don't use P2TM that much, so I decline to answer.

11) Do you consider yourself to be better or worse at roleplaying than most posters in P2TM? Why? I don't look at P2Tm much, so I decline to answer.

12) What criteria do you use to define a good roleplayer? Good writer, helpful to others, needs to be a bit of a character OOCly, GSOH, enjoys walks on the beach by moonlight

13) How long have you been roleplaying? Did you RP before you joined NS? Was on Escapist Magazine for about a year prior to NS, from 31st October 2010. Was on NS from Oct 30, 2011, started RPing within about a month of that date, never looked at gameplay since. I'm all fucking nostalgic now... *sniffles* Damn you, it's three years since I started Forum-posting and I'm STILL BLOODY ADDICTED.

14) What most effectively helped you learn to RP on NS? Being shit next to people who were good Osmosis.

16) Do you use internet relay chat, IRC, or similar messengers to communicate with RPers? If so, which? #NSCoPS on RIzon, and on occasion #NationStates on Gamesurge

17) Who, if anyone, has been especially helpful to you as a roleplayer? In P2TM? No-one stands out really. In other fora? Crystal Spires

18) What's your favourite rp in P2TM and why? Excalibur Squadron. It's got a good regular OP, its structure works so well that if I can ever be bothered to make that UNIT RP I'd use that (home base etc.), its players are awesome, and its storyline compelling.

19) How fluent would you consider yourself in English? Very

20) Do you visit General? If so, [b]why?[/b] On occasion. Mostly to do something like laugh at Pro-Malvinas/Anti-Falklands Foo's.

21) Do you use the Traveller's Cafe? What?

22) What's your country of origin? (optional) United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

23) Ethnicity (optional) White British

24) Religion (optional) Atheist/Agnostic

Are these answers acceptable, Night?
Last edited by Kouralia on Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kouralia:

The Confederacy of Styx
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Confederacy of Styx » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:57 pm

1) What kind of RPs do you like? Character RPs for sure.

2) Do you tend to RP with the same people, or do you RP with a variety of people. Are you in an RP region, and if so, which? List any recent RP partners that are worth noting. I usually have buddies, but I'm open to RPing with many people.

3) Do you prefer your RPs open, semi-open, or closed? Semi-open

4) Do you prefer to RP in set groups with concrete canons, or do you prefer more open, fluid interaction? Something in the middle. Not too much change, but enough to make it fun.

5) Describe your thoughts on mixing tech level, and sapient non-humans and what not. I don't mix tech levels, but aliens are cool.

6) Do you prefer gameplay stats, capped, or fluid? Mostly fluid. That stuff bogs things down usually.

7) Do you see merit in competitive war roleplaying? Or in Alternate Reality nation RPs? I do, but I don't usually play them.

8) Do you use other NS RP forums (i.e. GE&T, II, F&NI, NSSPorts, NS), or do you solely use P2TM? If so, list them. I solely use this site anymore.

9) What do you think of P2TM right now? Are you enjoying it? What do you like, and what don't you like? Of course I like it. There's a lot of noobs, but what can you do?

10) What would you like to see change in P2TM? Stats of some sort.

11) Do you consider yourself to be better or worse at roleplaying than most posters in P2TM? Why? Better, because I don't do more than I can handle.

12) What criteria do you use to define a good roleplayer? Good grammar and storytelling abilities.

13) How long have you been roleplaying? Did you RP before you joined NS? For a couple of years; yes I did.

14) What most effectively helped you learn to RP on NS? Trial and error.

16) Do you use internet relay chat, IRC, or similar messengers to communicate with RPers? If so, which? Telegrams and OOC threads.

17) Who, if anyone, has been especially helpful to you as a roleplayer? Cryptonius.

18) What's your favourite rp in P2TM and why? Relinquish, because it's mine :P

19) How fluent would you consider yourself in English? Very.

20) Do you visit General? If so, [b]why?[/b] I stopped, other than for the NFL thread.

21) Do you use the Traveller's Cafe? Rarely.

22) What's your country of origin? (optional) 'Murica

23) Ethnicity (optional) White

24) Religion (optional) I have no idea what I'd label myself as outside of non-conventional.
Formerly known as Confederated Southern States.
Libertarian Anarchist.
Pro: Gun rights, gay rights, legalization of marijuana, responsible capitalism, PS4, Pittsburgh Steelers.
Anti: Gun control, bigotry, authoritarianism, political correctness, Xbox One, Baltimore Ravens.
Conquer peace.

Len Hyet
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 25, 2012

Postby Len Hyet » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:58 pm

The kind I can get involved in. I don't enjoy RPs where if one person pulls out the whole thing collapses, an RP needs to be fluid enough to stay viable, but concrete enough to keep people interested

A variety. I mean, I know some people, but I don't exclude. And no, I'm not in a region.

Recent partners worth mentioning?
Hmmm

Well The American Tiger Kingdom
SaintB
Ende

Open. Otherwise they have a tendency to die.

I prefer something we can influence, but it seems that concrete canons make RPs last longer.

Ho-ly fuck.

Tech Levels: Well I think that the various techs should be kept separate. While it often seems "cool" and "edgy" to mix them, not only do I guarantee its been done before, I guarantee it'll die quickly because half the time people have no idea what in the hell is going on.

Sapient Thingies: Belong in FantTech, PMT, and FT. Nowhere else.

Fluid for character RPs, Stats and Caps for Alt-History and Alt-Universe RPs.

Oui. I do. Competitive war Roleplaying is not only a blast for all involved, it can spawn some really good RPs. Whereas some RPs tend to devolve into 1 liners (you know who you are. I'm frowning at you. Yes you.) Competitive War RPing, because of the competition, ensures that RPers take the time to think their posts through, and do their best to leave all questions answered.

AWRP (Alternate World RPs) I enjoy immensely.Can't quite put my finger on it.

I occasionally try to get involved in International Incidents, but OH THE GODMODDING! IT BURNS MY EYEBALLS

One liners. One liners everywhere.

People, take time with your posts. Nobody likes to read something that took you thirty seconds to write, is two lines wrong, and capitalizes the wrong letters. If you get involved in an RP, take the time to really get involved. An RP worth doing is an RP worth doing right.

Better for the most part. I'm feeling like that comes off as arrogant. Which I am. But - I should explain myself. I, when I can, post long(ish) detailed and involved posts. Ignore Excalibur Squadron, that is a special case. Where was I, yes. Better. Because my posts are for the most part grammatically correct, engaging, and fun to read. Which means that people enjoy responding. Which means the RP progresses.

In order from most important to less important:

Overall Quality
Quantity
Grammatical Correctness

Oh man. Um. Maybe three to five years now? I can't remember if my first nation joined in '08, '09, or 2010. Embarrassing, but there you have it.

Mentoring. I was, sortof, taken under the wing of various persons on NS who guided me to make bigger and better posts. (Seriously people, cannot stress this enough. Most of you have excellent character development and grammar, but make three line posts.)

Not really. I might start though. Anonymously.

Zemkal, Esternial, and SaintB.

Current: Excalibur Squadron. We have a great OOC rapport and IC plot progression, in no small part thanks to Tigger. (The American Tiger Kingdom. If you've read this far, you are now obligated to call him Tigger every time you speak of or to him.) It's just a lot of fun, and very special to me.

Past: The Canticles. Oh god, I still get misty-eyed. It was one of my first RPs, and I did just terribly in it. My posts were cluttered, my actions were stupid, and my grammar was piss poor. But oh god was it amazing. I was RPing with legends. Jenrak, -Deus-, United World Order, The Everted Man, oh.

On a scale of one to native English Speaker?
Born and raised in America by English speaking parents.

Because I enjoy self harm.

Not really. I should though, and recommend it.

America. Jesus weren't you listening?

23) Ethnicity (optional)
American. Good god you are thick.

24) Religion (optional)
Googlist.
=][= Founder, 1st NSG Irregulars. Our Militia is Well Regulated and Well Lubricated!
On a formerly defunct now re-declared one-man campaign to elevate the discourse of you heathens.
American 2L. No I will not answer your legal question.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:01 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:-Are you better with character or nation RPs? Which I guess could be folded into question 1.

-What informs your RPing mostly?

I like these ideas. May throw them on.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:02 pm

A link to the Cafe is now in the OP.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009

Postby Esternial » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:07 pm

Suggestion: Add a "are you in a (PttM) RP region? If so, which one?" question.
Last edited by Esternial on Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:07 pm

Esternial wrote:Suggestion: Add a "are you in a (PttM) RP region? If so, which one?"

I think that fits with "RP region" in general.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

OrigamiMaster
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby OrigamiMaster » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:14 pm

1) What kind of RPs do you like? Fantasy, Pokemon, Star Wars

2) Do you tend to RP with the same people, or do you RP with a variety of people. Are you in an RP region, and if so, which? List any recent RP partners that are worth noting. Psy, Saur, pretty much everyone in the War of Legends I made.

3) Do you prefer your RPs open, semi-open, or closed? Open

Open

I think Fan-T is the best, and I like non- sapient rps more.

6) Do you prefer gameplay stats, capped, or fluid? Fluid

7) Do you see merit in competitive war roleplaying? Or in Alternate Reality nation RPs? Sometimes

8) Do you use other NS RP forums (i.e. GE&T, II, F&NI, NSSPorts, NS), or do you solely use P2TM? If so, list them.I don't do much else.

9) What do you think of P2TM right now? Are you enjoying it? What do you like, and what don't you like? War of Legends and the Clone Wars.

10) What would you like to see change in P2TM? Not much...

I don't think I'm better or worse than anyone else.

active, pay more attention to good OOC chat (Not solely IC), nice

Since the summer
No

Travelers Cafe, practice, that kind of this

Not other than OOC and Tging.

Nightkill and other people who wrote those things.
War of Legends because it has lasted a long time and is still going!
Mas decento (JK)
Not much
Yep
Last edited by OrigamiMaster on Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
당신은 당신의 시간이 번역을 낭비!
Economic: -5.25
Social: -2.21
Join Oceanside!
Me: ODsT?
Sauritican: Orbital Drop shock Troopers from Halo?
Me: What does a ring around an angel's head have to do with anything?
Sauritican: dat video game foo :p
Me: I guess you are also gonna tell me how "Call of Duty- Wet Wipes Revenge" is educational, too?

If I am not on, it is likely because I am doing RL stuff. Sorry!

Manahakatouki
Senator

Founded: Oct 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Manahakatouki » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:18 pm

1) What kind of RPs do you like? I never really thought about it. Character RPs with interesting plot ideas and story concepts. Post apocalyptic, zombie, medieval and anything that's well planned out...

2) Do you tend to RP with the same people, or do you RP with a variety of people. Are you in an RP region, and if so, which? List any recent RP partners that are worth noting. You know, I don't really remember anyone who I used to RP with, so I doubt they're still here now. If you remember me, I guess you can mention it...

3) Do you prefer your RPs open, semi-open, or closed? It often depends on the type, I've been in some where a small number of dedicated RPers is much more preferred than a wide range of experience and characters (which is also alright, though I suppose I prefer mine semi-open in the end)

4) Do you prefer to RP in set groups with concrete canons, or do you prefer more open, fluid interaction? I enjoy interaction, character interaction is some of the most fun things about the game...

5) Describe your thoughts on mixing tech level, and sapient non-humans and what not. My thoughts? Aight man, though in the end it doesn't really matter, as long as it's creatively handled well...

6) Do you prefer gameplay stats, capped, or fluid? More so fluid, but if people don't understand the idea, they probably should know...

7) Do you see merit in competitive war roleplaying? Or in Alternate Reality nation RPs? Not myself, though I'm sure they have fun...

8) Do you use other NS RP forums (i.e. GE&T, II, F&NI, NSSPorts, NS), or do you solely use P2TM? If so, list them. Just this one, but I guess I don't use this one either...

9) What do you think of P2TM right now? Are you enjoying it? What do you like, and what don't you like? Well, I don't use this part of the forum too much anyway...wait why are you reading my opinion then? Oh well, I like the aspects. I remember a time when there was a very high level of RPing, though it was a while ago, so I may not remember well...

10) What would you like to see change in P2TM? Meh...

11) Do you consider yourself to be better or worse at roleplaying than most posters in P2TM? Why? Well, perhaps I have a little bit of experience, and some writing experience, but I'm a little rusty at the moment. I'm sure I'd get back into this...

12) What criteria do you use to define a good roleplayer? People who stay in character, can describe situations and actions with good taste, ability and creativity. Consistency as well, they should keep up with their idea and I guess my favourite criteria would be if someone is willing to lose at the game, I find that to be a good skill...

13) How long have you been roleplaying? Did you RP before you joined NS? Well, since I've been here, RPing a little off forum before and during so. So about four or six years...?

14) What most effectively helped you learn to RP on NS? RPing with experienced players has me emulating their writing ability and such. As well, I used to ask older players a lot of questions, and they were always quite helpful. I know it's hard to bring noobs into cool RPs, but I'm glad I was in a few of them to learn things...

16) Do you use internet relay chat, IRC, or similar messengers to communicate with RPers? If so, which? None at all, I'm pretty lonely here...

17) Who, if anyone, has been especially helpful to you as a roleplayer? Oh, I don't remember names anymore...

18) What's your favourite rp in P2TM and why? I haven't seen any right now, I'm kind of shopping currently...

19) How fluent would you consider yourself in English? Fully fluent myself...

20) Do you visit General? If so, [b]why?[/b] Yeah, quite a bit actually. I'm normally hanging out there I guess, just ghosting around...

21) Do you use the Traveller's Cafe? No...sorry....

22) What's your country of origin? (optional) Canada home of the health...

23) Ethnicity (optional) White and slightly proud...

24) Religion (optional) Prolly agnostic atheist I guess...
Last edited by Manahakatouki on Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And so it was, that I had never changed.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:23 pm

Kouralia wrote:
1) What kind of RPs do you like? Character and Nation-level ones in rather equal measure.

2) Do you tend to RP with the same people, or do you RP with a variety of people. Are you in an RP region, and if so, which? List any recent RP partners that are worth noting. Same people. 'Pony Lands'. Crystal Spires, CTan, Allanea, Menelmacar, Urmanian, The Freethinkers, Morrdh, Malgrave, The Tiger Kingdom.

3) Do you prefer your RPs open, semi-open, or closed? All three, depending on the RP. If I want to Rp the story of one man being kidnapped in 'x' country, I don't want someone jumping into our story. Oh the other hand, if it's a bigger RP, say a huge midsummer's celebration of the sun god, anyone can rock up.

4) Do you prefer to RP in set groups with concrete canons, or do you prefer more open, fluid interaction? Fluid, but I enjoy the safe-base that an RP group brings.

5) Describe your thoughts on mixing tech level, and sapient non-humans and what not. I see no problem. I am an MT nation with a SHIELD/Torchwood/MiB/UNIT-expie which has a base with a dalek, a TARDIS and numerous other gizmos in it. I am fighting dragons with SHORADS, and Khornates with Artillery. I don't care much - and neither do my Beastling, half-Elf, Human or Sapient Equine population.

6) Do you prefer gameplay stats, capped, or fluid? I prefer letting people make their own nation. I don't care if NS tells me your economy is shit because you clicked a button ages ago and now your ten bn population is doing 'x' stupid thing. If you want to RP as a nation with hugely different to game-play stats, go ahead, I'd just say that for MT (at least) pop should be considered to be capp'd at Gameplay Pop. So, y'know, a new nation gains power over time.

7) Do you see merit in competitive war roleplaying? Or in Alternate Reality nation RPs? The former? No. The latter? No, not unless player consensus is involved, to prevent it turning into a wank-fest of epic proportions.

8) Do you use other NS RP forums (i.e. GE&T, II, F&NI, NSSPorts, NS), or do you solely use P2TM? If so, list them. GE/T (my storefront is in my Sig.), II, NS, F7 and F/NI

9) What do you think of P2TM right now? Are you enjoying it? What do you like, and what don't you like? I enjoy ExSqn... and am not involved with anything else.

10) What would you like to see change in P2TM? I don't use P2TM that much, so I decline to answer.

11) Do you consider yourself to be better or worse at roleplaying than most posters in P2TM? Why? I don't look at P2Tm much, so I decline to answer.

12) What criteria do you use to define a good roleplayer? Good writer, helpful to others, needs to be a bit of a character OOCly, GSOH, enjoys walks on the beach by moonlight

13) How long have you been roleplaying? Did you RP before you joined NS? Was on Escapist Magazine for about a year prior to NS, from 31st October 2010. Was on NS from Oct 30, 2011, started RPing within about a month of that date, never looked at gameplay since. I'm all fucking nostalgic now... *sniffles* Damn you, it's three years since I started Forum-posting and I'm STILL BLOODY ADDICTED.

14) What most effectively helped you learn to RP on NS? Being shit next to people who were good Osmosis.

16) Do you use internet relay chat, IRC, or similar messengers to communicate with RPers? If so, which? #NSCoPS on RIzon, and on occasion #NationStates on Gamesurge

17) Who, if anyone, has been especially helpful to you as a roleplayer? In P2TM? No-one stands out really. In other fora? Crystal Spires

18) What's your favourite rp in P2TM and why? Excalibur Squadron. It's got a good regular OP, its structure works so well that if I can ever be bothered to make that UNIT RP I'd use that (home base etc.), its players are awesome, and its storyline compelling.

19) How fluent would you consider yourself in English? Very

20) Do you visit General? If so, [b]why?[/b] On occasion. Mostly to do something like laugh at Pro-Malvinas/Anti-Falklands Foo's.

21) Do you use the Traveller's Cafe? What?

22) What's your country of origin? (optional) United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

23) Ethnicity (optional) White British

24) Religion (optional) Atheist/Agnostic

Are these answers acceptable, Night?

And yes, they are.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:25 pm

1) What kind of RPs do you like? Are you better with character or nation RPs?

I like both equally, however, I tend to be more developed in Character RPs, regarding my responses.

I do tend to RP with the same people, but usually by coincidence, not invitation, etc. I am not in an RP region.

Open.

While both I find interesting, concrete canons I find generally more appealing, unless, of course, the RP is formulating a canon.

Mixing tech levels is, in general, a no-no for me. Non-humans I find intriguing and cool, to be honest.

Capped, but in a smart way.

Competitive war RPing is stupid, in my opinion. I find RPing a way of me getting all that silly imagination out of my head. Alternate Reality is cool.

70% of my posts are from PttM. The rest are from no one subforum in particular.

It's alright. I like the general openness of the forum, but I dislike the arrogance of certain people.

Nothing, really. I'd say leave it as is.

I hate to be immodest, but I've been told that I have an above-average quality of RPing. I'm much more detailed than most, I find a lot to describe and write about in most of my posts, unless, of course, I'm responding to something that isn't very detailed to begin with. I'm pretty proud of that.

Their OOC attitude, friendliness, realistic, more focused on the creativity rather than competitive nature of an RP, and detail within their posts.

It's been five years. Five, long, years. And yes.

What really developed me was myself. I'm driven to make good impressions, which drives me to write detailed and creative posts.

Rarely. I use NS.

Videssos. And Ceannarieich (Sorry for butchering that spelling.). They were the first two that really helped me out here in PttM when I was new.

That is a toughie. I never really made much of a dent in Reign of the Elven Tyrants, but I loved the concept of it. I suppose my most cherished RP would be 399 A.D: A Time of Dying Empires, my first hosted RP on Nationstates. Over one hundred pages of OOC eleven pages of IC. Six percent of all my posts originate from there.

It's my second language, but I've grown up speaking it.

*Shudders* Yes, I visit general. Mostly because of the "Latest Forum Topics" sidebar. I'm usually ignored anyways.

The what?

Canada.

23) Ethnicity (optional)
Finno-Baltic.

24) Religion (optional)
Moddite. All hail The Dread Lady and her companions!

25) What informs your RPing mostly? What do you get inspired by?
Informs? I don't understand. And ideas mostly pop into my head. RPing is my only faucet in which I can drop all my creativity into.
Last edited by Transoxthraxia on Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?
In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand." The City's gone,
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder, and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.
The Nuclear Fist wrote:Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste

Mandicoria
Senator

Founded: Sep 10, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Mandicoria » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:42 pm

While I do like Character RPs, Alt. History Nation RPs are my absolute favorite.

I tend to RP with folks I get to know over time.

Anyone of them are fine, doesn't really matter to me. :P

Either one works for me, as long as they are well-executed

When it comes to tech level, I prefer it to not be mixed. I don't mind if there are other sentient species in an RP.

All of them are fine.

Alternate Reality nations.

8. Do you use other NS RP forums (i.e. GE&T, II, F&NI, NSSPorts, NS), or do you solely use P2TM? If so, list them.
Yes, General and F&NI are the ones I frequent, and I visit Global Economics once in a while. I usually try to avoid

I enjoy it a lot, and I'm glad its around. The thing I absolutely LOVE about it is that the large diversity of RPs present in it. My main gripe with it is that there are a large amount of "Inexperienced" RPers in it.

Nothing, nothing at all. Well, the influx of inexperienced RPers is rather troubling. Perhaps the number of people willing to aid them could change?

I'd rather not answer that. #Humble

Decent Grammar and spelling. I find grammar and spelling to be pretty important when RPing.
Lots of detail in posts.
Dedication to the RP
The ability to separate the RP from real life
Friendliness to other RPers, and being willing to help less experienced ones.

Ever since I was 7, so yes I roleplayed before I joined. :P

I would have to say the numerous roleplaying regions I was in. The folks in them were really kind to help me develop my Roleplaying skills.

I mainly Telegram other players, however, I do frequent IRCs when in an RP region. If its just a regular RP, I prefer using the OOC thread.

Giovenith (Gio, if you're reading this, I owe you a cookie. :P)

I would have to say the World RP Series.

Seeing on how its my first language, I consider myself rather fluent.

Only sometimes, and its just to drop a quick opinion here and there.

Nein

'Murica

23) Ethnicity (optional)
Zalgoese

24) Religion (optional)
Zalgoist
Last edited by Mandicoria on Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
silly little creature, she/they
apologies if im like, really aloof. this site has an affect on me.
What if Humanity was as Important as it thought it was... But it turned out to not be a very good thing.
also i rip off warhammer, DOOM, and halo unapologetically
Highly suggest listening to this when reading anything I post about this nation.
A [1.18] civilization, according to this index.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse