NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life OOC VI [OPEN]

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Have you taken the P2TM Survey?

Yes. Thanks Swith!
3
8%
Yes. Thanks. May I treat you to a romantic dinner?
12
32%
No. I don't want to improve my gaming experience and thus I'm selecting this option because you've pretty much boxed me in to it. I know I don't actually have to select anything anyway but I'm compelled to cast a vote. I know I can go to viewtopic.php?f=31&t=268404 if I really wanted to voice my opinion.
2
5%
No. May I treat you to a romantic dinner anyway?
21
55%
 
Total votes : 38

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19686
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:27 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:Hows it going everybody?
How was your day?


My younger brother got in trouble for cutting another kid's hair, and my other younger brother wants to bring home a pet crayfish from his classroom. So pretty normal.
Senior P2TM Mentor & Ordained Minister of the ULC
#EndChildMarriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Art and WritingBlog
Support
Vanity page
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:39 pm

Pretty normal day for me.

Although in Aviation Class, I got a 10/10 on flying a Left Traffic Pattern around Dane County Regional in FS2004. My teacher said it was a perfect execution of it, even if the landing was a bit shaky.

My friends, who don't know a shred of aviation, were quite impressed.

User avatar
Erucia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5509
Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:28 pm

The BranRiech wrote:Pretty normal day for me.

Although in Aviation Class, I got a 10/10 on flying a Left Traffic Pattern around Dane County Regional in FS2004. My teacher said it was a perfect execution of it, even if the landing was a bit shaky.

My friends, who don't know a shred of aviation, were quite impressed.

Did you fly the aircraft yourself? Soon, you'll be bombing my house with a MiG in no time.

How old are you, again?
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:30 pm

Yeah, it was in Flight Simulator though, does that count? We had joysticks and everything too.

I am exactly 16 years and 1 month old, give a few days.

User avatar
Erucia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5509
Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:33 pm

The BranRiech wrote:Yeah, it was in Flight Simulator though, does that count? We had joysticks and everything too.

I am exactly 16 years and 1 month old, give a few days.

Oh, that still counts! I used to be really into those: would fly a Cessna around the PDX area and try to land. Then I graduated from Microsoft Flight Simulator to Jane's Jetfighter IV: Fortress America.

I really murdered those Ruskies over San Fransisco. And I learned how to land a plane well!....Most of the time. I was 8 at the time.
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14330
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:36 pm

just popping in. calculus midterm tomorrow. *vanishes*
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:37 pm

I remember I had Flight Sim 2004 when I was around 7/8. And now to play it again in school is the best.

Now though? If I want any air combat, I usually play Birds of Steel.

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14330
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:53 pm

https://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... 4798_n.jpg

how I now appear on facebook. iz profile picture
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19686
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:55 pm

Urran wrote:https://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/994935_532180766873672_672194798_n.jpg

how I now appear on facebook. iz profile picture


I KNEW IT!!! I knew you were really a pony!
Senior P2TM Mentor & Ordained Minister of the ULC
#EndChildMarriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Art and WritingBlog
Support
Vanity page
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14330
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:59 pm

Yes! I merely disguise myself as a humongous to make videos :twisted:
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19686
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:06 pm

Urran wrote:Yes! I merely disguise myself as a humongous to make videos :twisted:


Random fact: My little brother is scared of the "The Return of Harmony" episodes, basically because the corruption of the Mane 6 by Discord and all the fighting between them disturbs him. Poor babe. :p
Senior P2TM Mentor & Ordained Minister of the ULC
#EndChildMarriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Art and WritingBlog
Support
Vanity page
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1913
Founded: Oct 15, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:01 pm

Okaydokey....going to make a post right now but first things first.....is anybody at Chaos right now? :)
"In life, war. In death, peace. In life, shame. In death, atonement." - Final verse of The Litany of Sacrifice



Call me Abe or Abel.
W40k fanboy first and foremost before all else.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
"There is no solace above or below. Only us – small, solitary, striving, battling one another. I pray to myself, for myself."
Theme Song

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:12 pm

The Abel Imaginarium wrote:Okaydokey....going to make a post right now but first things first.....is anybody at Chaos right now? :)


No, but I can have a char there.

Yes.
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1913
Founded: Oct 15, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:16 pm

lol....alright

oh yes btw.....I think my last app was missed by the OP and Co-op :oops:

Me 2nd char :blush:

Your Nation's Nickname: Abel

Character Name (can be different than nation name):
Meta-Human

URL to Character Picture or a few sentences about what they look like:
http://static.tumblr.com/9149756eaca2a888ffab50537b258599/tdogk7v/5rimr91ae/tumblr_static_hinata__35_.jpg
http://static.tumblr.com/3821c19ff8e258091c964d1ac78cc95b/bz22yl4/rZkmt06sd/tumblr_static_hinata-hinata-hyuga-34082669-750-562.jpg

Character Species (nation personification, human, alien, etc):
Nephilim

Character Powers/Special Abilities (if any):
360 Degree Vision/Atom Vision
Deflection
Aura Reading
Counter
Ninjutsu
Chi Manipulation

Character Weaknesses/Flaws:
- While using Byakugan, Ayumi can still have minor blindspots within her field of vision and naturally is unable to see behind herself unless she turns her head around. She can also get overwhelmed by a whole load of sensory information if she receives them all at once and will have to temporarily deactivate her Byakugan for a while.
- People's aura can only be read if they are within her physical visual range.
- Can still take damage when countering an attack and as such can be struck down if she does not have the strength to counter that attack.
- Excessive use of chi will also make her feel fatigue.
- She needs to do alot of hard mental and physical training/practice in order to maintain control over the chi within herself.
- Chi is not finite and can be used up quickly if she overexerts herself too much.

Character Background:
Ayumi is the 16 year old adopted sister of Abel Lee and one of his Genin students/protege under his personal tutelage. Ayumi was raised up as an orphan within The St. Mary & The Saints Institute for Poor and Abandoned Children. Her childhood was one filled with loneliness and constant fear as her shyness and awkwardness isolated her from the other kids while bullies constantly made her the victim of their petty squabbles. Ayumi & Abel first met each other during the zombie outbreak that made Iridescent famous as a legendary shinobi hero. She was one of the capable survivors who helped him rescue the remaining uninfected and escape together with them from the infested city. Ever since then she has remained with Abel as she has nowhere else to go (the orphanage and its inhabitants were destroyed during the zombie outbreak). Despite her lack of self-confidence, Ayumi is one of Abel's best and most powerful Genin ninjas. She has somehow managed to gain control of the negative and positive energy forces within her body, balancing them and thus making herself a very formidable opponent during a fight. Her hand-to-hand combat skills can almost be on par with that of her sensei.

Additional Notes:
Theme Song #1

URL to Apartment Picture:
Same apartment as Iridescent

Link to RP examples: (this MUST be a DIRECT LINK to your IC post in an RP, NOT a link to the RP itself. If you don't have examples, make your biography good.)

IMPORTANT:
One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details:
Shy, gentle and really bashful, Ayumi is the perfect example of a pure virgin girl who is somewhat new to the ways of the cruel and modern world. She doesn't know how to properly react to compliments and sarcasm and often hides behind Abel like a timid 8 year old kid when meeting new people. But do not underestimate her to be a very weak and easy-to-beat opponent during a battle. Her character and personality totally changes during a fight and she becomes very serious, solemn and focused.
"In life, war. In death, peace. In life, shame. In death, atonement." - Final verse of The Litany of Sacrifice



Call me Abe or Abel.
W40k fanboy first and foremost before all else.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
"There is no solace above or below. Only us – small, solitary, striving, battling one another. I pray to myself, for myself."
Theme Song

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:24 pm

Back in a bit.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30352
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:49 pm

The Abel Imaginarium wrote:lol....alright

oh yes btw.....I think my last app was missed by the OP and Co-op :oops:

Me 2nd char :blush:

Your Nation's Nickname: Abel

Character Name (can be different than nation name):
Meta-Human

URL to Character Picture or a few sentences about what they look like:
http://static.tumblr.com/9149756eaca2a888ffab50537b258599/tdogk7v/5rimr91ae/tumblr_static_hinata__35_.jpg
http://static.tumblr.com/3821c19ff8e258091c964d1ac78cc95b/bz22yl4/rZkmt06sd/tumblr_static_hinata-hinata-hyuga-34082669-750-562.jpg

Character Species (nation personification, human, alien, etc):
Nephilim

Character Powers/Special Abilities (if any):
360 Degree Vision/Atom Vision
Deflection
Aura Reading
Counter
Ninjutsu
Chi Manipulation

Character Weaknesses/Flaws:
- While using Byakugan, Ayumi can still have minor blindspots within her field of vision and naturally is unable to see behind herself unless she turns her head around. She can also get overwhelmed by a whole load of sensory information if she receives them all at once and will have to temporarily deactivate her Byakugan for a while.
- People's aura can only be read if they are within her physical visual range.
- Can still take damage when countering an attack and as such can be struck down if she does not have the strength to counter that attack.
- Excessive use of chi will also make her feel fatigue.
- She needs to do alot of hard mental and physical training/practice in order to maintain control over the chi within herself.
- Chi is not finite and can be used up quickly if she overexerts herself too much.

Character Background:
Ayumi is the 16 year old adopted sister of Abel Lee and one of his Genin students/protege under his personal tutelage. Ayumi was raised up as an orphan within The St. Mary & The Saints Institute for Poor and Abandoned Children. Her childhood was one filled with loneliness and constant fear as her shyness and awkwardness isolated her from the other kids while bullies constantly made her the victim of their petty squabbles. Ayumi & Abel first met each other during the zombie outbreak that made Iridescent famous as a legendary shinobi hero. She was one of the capable survivors who helped him rescue the remaining uninfected and escape together with them from the infested city. Ever since then she has remained with Abel as she has nowhere else to go (the orphanage and its inhabitants were destroyed during the zombie outbreak). Despite her lack of self-confidence, Ayumi is one of Abel's best and most powerful Genin ninjas. She has somehow managed to gain control of the negative and positive energy forces within her body, balancing them and thus making herself a very formidable opponent during a fight. Her hand-to-hand combat skills can almost be on par with that of her sensei.

Additional Notes:
Theme Song #1

URL to Apartment Picture:
Same apartment as Iridescent

Link to RP examples: (this MUST be a DIRECT LINK to your IC post in an RP, NOT a link to the RP itself. If you don't have examples, make your biography good.)

IMPORTANT:
One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details:
Shy, gentle and really bashful, Ayumi is the perfect example of a pure virgin girl who is somewhat new to the ways of the cruel and modern world. She doesn't know how to properly react to compliments and sarcasm and often hides behind Abel like a timid 8 year old kid when meeting new people. But do not underestimate her to be a very weak and easy-to-beat opponent during a battle. Her character and personality totally changes during a fight and she becomes very serious, solemn and focused.

I think Cer had questions he hasn't had time to ask.

The hard part of balancing all genre is that a manga/anime nephilim might not be at all like a Abrahamic nephilim. Which way do you intend to play her?

The only question I had was "why atomic vision?"
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:51 pm

Good evening everyone, I'll be your psychotic predator of the Cretaceous for the night.

User avatar
Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12092
Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:54 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa


Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

User avatar
The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1913
Founded: Oct 15, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:56 pm

@SWITH.....AH crap sorry....I was supposed to replaced Nephilim with Meta-human but I misplaced it at where the name "Ayumi"was suppose to be at :palm:

genius!

as for atomic vision.....probably because it was listed under a list of Byakugan powers :lol: ....not sure really......but why is it too OP?.... :( ...do you want me to change it?

EDIT

Yup changed ze mistake :)

Your Nation's Nickname: Abel

Character Name (can be different than nation name):
Ayumi

URL to Character Picture or a few sentences about what they look like:
http://static.tumblr.com/9149756eaca2a888ffab50537b258599/tdogk7v/5rimr91ae/tumblr_static_hinata__35_.jpg
http://static.tumblr.com/3821c19ff8e258091c964d1ac78cc95b/bz22yl4/rZkmt06sd/tumblr_static_hinata-hinata-hyuga-34082669-750-562.jpg

Character Species (nation personification, human, alien, etc):
Meta-Human

Character Powers/Special Abilities (if any):
360 Degree Vision
Deflection
Aura Reading
Counter
Ninjutsu
Chi Manipulation

Character Weaknesses/Flaws:
- While using Byakugan, Ayumi can still have minor blindspots within her field of vision and naturally is unable to see behind herself unless she turns her head around. She can also get overwhelmed by a whole load of sensory information if she receives them all at once and will have to temporarily deactivate her Byakugan for a while.
- People's aura can only be read if they are within her physical visual range.
- Can still take damage when countering an attack and as such can be struck down if she does not have the strength to counter that attack.
- Excessive use of chi will also make her feel fatigue.
- She needs to do alot of hard mental and physical training/practice in order to maintain control over the chi within herself.
- Chi is not finite and can be used up quickly if she overexerts herself too much.

Character Background:
Ayumi is the 16 year old adopted sister of Abel Lee and one of his Genin students/protege under his personal tutelage. Ayumi was raised up as an orphan within The St. Mary & The Saints Institute for Poor and Abandoned Children. Her childhood was one filled with loneliness and constant fear as her shyness and awkwardness isolated her from the other kids while bullies constantly made her the victim of their petty squabbles. Ayumi & Abel first met each other during the zombie outbreak that made Iridescent famous as a legendary shinobi hero. She was one of the capable survivors who helped him rescue the remaining uninfected and escape together with them from the infested city. Ever since then she has remained with Abel as she has nowhere else to go (the orphanage and its inhabitants were destroyed during the zombie outbreak). Despite her lack of self-confidence, Ayumi is one of Abel's best and most powerful Genin ninjas. She has somehow managed to gain control of the negative and positive energy forces within her body, balancing them and thus making herself a very formidable opponent during a fight. Her hand-to-hand combat skills can almost be on par with that of her sensei.

Additional Notes:
Theme Song #1

URL to Apartment Picture:
Same apartment as Iridescent

Link to RP examples: (this MUST be a DIRECT LINK to your IC post in an RP, NOT a link to the RP itself. If you don't have examples, make your biography good.)

IMPORTANT:
One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details:
Shy, gentle and really bashful, Ayumi is the perfect example of a pure virgin girl who is somewhat new to the ways of the cruel and modern world. She doesn't know how to properly react to compliments and sarcasm and often hides behind Abel like a timid 8 year old kid when meeting new people. But do not underestimate her to be a very weak and easy-to-beat opponent during a battle. Her character and personality totally changes during a fight and she becomes very serious, solemn and focused.
Last edited by The Abel Imaginarium on Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"In life, war. In death, peace. In life, shame. In death, atonement." - Final verse of The Litany of Sacrifice



Call me Abe or Abel.
W40k fanboy first and foremost before all else.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
"There is no solace above or below. Only us – small, solitary, striving, battling one another. I pray to myself, for myself."
Theme Song

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30352
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:40 pm

The Abel Imaginarium wrote:@SWITH.....AH crap sorry....I was supposed to replaced Nephilim with Meta-human but I misplaced it at where the name "Ayumi"was suppose to be at :palm:

genius!

as for atomic vision.....probably because it was listed under a list of Byakugan powers :lol: ....not sure really......but why is it too OP?.... :( ...do you want me to change it?

EDIT

Yup changed ze mistake :)

Your Nation's Nickname: Abel

Character Name (can be different than nation name):
Ayumi

URL to Character Picture or a few sentences about what they look like:
http://static.tumblr.com/9149756eaca2a888ffab50537b258599/tdogk7v/5rimr91ae/tumblr_static_hinata__35_.jpg
http://static.tumblr.com/3821c19ff8e258091c964d1ac78cc95b/bz22yl4/rZkmt06sd/tumblr_static_hinata-hinata-hyuga-34082669-750-562.jpg

Character Species (nation personification, human, alien, etc):
Meta-Human

Character Powers/Special Abilities (if any):
360 Degree Vision/Atom Vision
Deflection
Aura Reading
Counter
Ninjutsu
Chi Manipulation

Character Weaknesses/Flaws:
- While using Byakugan, Ayumi can still have minor blindspots within her field of vision and naturally is unable to see behind herself unless she turns her head around. She can also get overwhelmed by a whole load of sensory information if she receives them all at once and will have to temporarily deactivate her Byakugan for a while.
- People's aura can only be read if they are within her physical visual range.
- Can still take damage when countering an attack and as such can be struck down if she does not have the strength to counter that attack.
- Excessive use of chi will also make her feel fatigue.
- She needs to do alot of hard mental and physical training/practice in order to maintain control over the chi within herself.
- Chi is not finite and can be used up quickly if she overexerts herself too much.

Character Background:
Ayumi is the 16 year old adopted sister of Abel Lee and one of his Genin students/protege under his personal tutelage. Ayumi was raised up as an orphan within The St. Mary & The Saints Institute for Poor and Abandoned Children. Her childhood was one filled with loneliness and constant fear as her shyness and awkwardness isolated her from the other kids while bullies constantly made her the victim of their petty squabbles. Ayumi & Abel first met each other during the zombie outbreak that made Iridescent famous as a legendary shinobi hero. She was one of the capable survivors who helped him rescue the remaining uninfected and escape together with them from the infested city. Ever since then she has remained with Abel as she has nowhere else to go (the orphanage and its inhabitants were destroyed during the zombie outbreak). Despite her lack of self-confidence, Ayumi is one of Abel's best and most powerful Genin ninjas. She has somehow managed to gain control of the negative and positive energy forces within her body, balancing them and thus making herself a very formidable opponent during a fight. Her hand-to-hand combat skills can almost be on par with that of her sensei.

Additional Notes:
Theme Song #1

URL to Apartment Picture:
Same apartment as Iridescent

Link to RP examples: (this MUST be a DIRECT LINK to your IC post in an RP, NOT a link to the RP itself. If you don't have examples, make your biography good.)

IMPORTANT:
One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details:
Shy, gentle and really bashful, Ayumi is the perfect example of a pure virgin girl who is somewhat new to the ways of the cruel and modern world. She doesn't know how to properly react to compliments and sarcasm and often hides behind Abel like a timid 8 year old kid when meeting new people. But do not underestimate her to be a very weak and easy-to-beat opponent during a battle. Her character and personality totally changes during a fight and she becomes very serious, solemn and focused.

It was mainly because it should, theoretically, negate her other sight abilities. She can see the weaknesses in atomic bonds which means her vision is incredibly acute (for minute detail), but then she can also see at a distance and all around with clarity. One has to give.

There's a nifty video on "atomic sight" on this page.

The other problem with "atomic sight" is people are temped to say "Well, she throws a punch that shatters the weak atomic bonds". Your OP is a physicist. He'll turn that into a world of hurt for your character and those standing around her. It's best to leave the atomic stuff to the gods (who can control unwanted reactions/chain reactions) and the raptors.

That's not Cer saying it. It's just my input as a Co-OP.
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:49 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Good evening everyone, I'll be your psychotic predator of the Cretaceous for the night.


*cowers in fear* I am just a humble penguin fairy.

So sorry, Abel! Had an unexpected dinner pit stop.

User avatar
The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1913
Founded: Oct 15, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:54 pm

@Swith ah okies.....I'll just cancel that out then :blush:

@Tilt no prblem......I haven't posted yet anyways :lol:
"In life, war. In death, peace. In life, shame. In death, atonement." - Final verse of The Litany of Sacrifice



Call me Abe or Abel.
W40k fanboy first and foremost before all else.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
"There is no solace above or below. Only us – small, solitary, striving, battling one another. I pray to myself, for myself."
Theme Song

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30352
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:58 pm

Damnit. Cer's ruining my Fram exorcism. Post, you hound of hell! Post!

I shall now sit next to Bran. Kei's just as stuck as Swith.

*offers Bran baked cheddar cheese bits*
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:00 pm

Hmm, so Cer's the physicist, Eru knows a lot about planes, Aks about Rome, Gio about Mythology, and I suppose me about warfare (The history of it, not tactics and stuff)? I hate to ask, but what does everyone here think they have a corner in? I think it'd be cool to maybe have a little spoiler in the beginning, like a little guide on who to go to if you want to bring in certain elements.

*Takes chedder cheese bits*

I'm having a bit of fun right now with Drova, Kei's screwing with him immensely right now. I sort of want them to have a rivalry of sorts from now on.

Whelp, bed time. Easy day tomorrow, so I shouldn't have too much work to do. Thursday we have a Field Trip to New Glarus for our German class.
Last edited by The BranRiech on Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14330
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:04 pm

The BranRiech wrote:Hmm, so Cer's the physicist, Eru knows a lot about planes, Aks about Rome, Gio about Mythology, and I suppose me about warfare (The history of it, not tactics and stuff)? I hate to ask, but what does everyone here think they have a corner in? I think it'd be cool to maybe have a little spoiler in the beginning, like a little guide on who to go to if you want to bring in certain elements.

*Takes chedder cheese bits*

I'm having a bit of fun right now with Drova, Kei's screwing with him immensely right now. I sort of want them to have a rivalry of sorts from now on.

Whelp, bed time. Easy day tomorrow, so I shouldn't have too much work to do. Thursday we have a Field Trip to New Glarus for our German class.



A corner in? Probably cryptozoology or any animal science really. And I love navies
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bentus, Cabana, Cheye, Rykil, Storsnia, The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune, Theyra, Utceforp

Advertisement

Remove ads