NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life OOC VI [OPEN]

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Have you taken the P2TM Survey?

Yes. Thanks Swith!
3
8%
Yes. Thanks. May I treat you to a romantic dinner?
12
32%
No. I don't want to improve my gaming experience and thus I'm selecting this option because you've pretty much boxed me in to it. I know I don't actually have to select anything anyway but I'm compelled to cast a vote. I know I can go to viewtopic.php?f=31&t=268404 if I really wanted to voice my opinion.
2
5%
No. May I treat you to a romantic dinner anyway?
21
55%
 
Total votes : 38

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:04 am

This is just... wrong.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:09 am

Swith Witherward wrote:This is just... wrong.


:rofl:

(I'm watching it without audio.)
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:09 am

Tiltjuice wrote:
Swith Witherward wrote:This is just... wrong.


:rofl:

(I'm watching it without audio.)

I'm not even a pony fan and I find it disturbing.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:32 am

Swith Witherward wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
:rofl:

(I'm watching it without audio.)

I'm not even a pony fan and I find it disturbing.


It'd probably be more disturbing with audio. Without, it just looks like a lot of slapstick (although I admit I haven't watched the whole thing).

Also, do you mind if I reply IC tomorrow? I'm getting worn out.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:47 am

Tiltjuice wrote:
It'd probably be more disturbing with audio. Without, it just looks like a lot of slapstick (although I admit I haven't watched the whole thing).

Also, do you mind if I reply IC tomorrow? I'm getting worn out.

I don't mind. I'm watching it, actually. It's... weird. :lol2:
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:48 am

Swith Witherward wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
It'd probably be more disturbing with audio. Without, it just looks like a lot of slapstick (although I admit I haven't watched the whole thing).

Also, do you mind if I reply IC tomorrow? I'm getting worn out.

I don't mind. I'm watching it, actually. It's... weird. :lol2:


:eyebrow:

Adds it to my Watch Later list so I won't wake my father up by laughing too hard.

And, of course, dank ewe!
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:52 am

Tiltjuice wrote: :eyebrow:

Adds it to my Watch Later list so I won't wake my father up by laughing too hard.

And, of course, dank ewe!

It'll warp your mind from sheer stupidity.

Hey, in another hour or two Bran will be up.

:shock:

Holy cow, in another hour or two I should be up. Insomnia, I hate you.

Bran, respond to my post!
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:55 am

Swith Witherward wrote:It'll warp your mind from sheer stupidity.

Hey, in another hour or two Bran will be up.

:shock:

Holy cow, in another hour or two I should be up. Insomnia, I hate you.

Bran, respond to my post!


Fun shtuff.

*yawns* Yup. That sounds about right.

That also sounds right.

:p for your reminder.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:58 am

Giovenith wrote:Meh, I've thought about the background to some of Gio's actions before. It's slightly still in development, but it does have it's basic ideas...

All her life, Gio has lived in a highly stable environment, with little to no of the usual outside influences such as school, many friends her age, etc. The world around her was almost solely controlled by one parent, whose rules and philosophies were literally tenant to her very existence and future. She's been crafted into a loyal helper for her mother by her mother and family, been told how to respect other gods pretty much no matter what, and there has been pretty much nothing else to try and sway from wanting to do or be anything else otherwise. In other words, she's every over controlling parent's dream come true: She'll believe whatever her family wants, do the job her family wants her to do, and up until recently, there has been near zero influence that would knock her off this mentality. It also has made her a bit childish, due to the comforts of home never really being ripped away from her in any way. By sheer dumb luck all of that teaching managed to be something rather artsy, tolerant, and sweet. God help us if Pearlelei had been a stereotypically stiff, cranky, perfection-obsessed mother instead, we would have had a highly different Gio.

As for love, that's a bit of a combination of previous stated IC reasons, and the mere current set-up of things.
Set-up reason: Gio does like guys, and is sixteen years old. There just so happens to not really be any guy characters her age in sight.
IC reason: For one thing, absolutely nobody aside from one of her brothers has ever been in a relationship. Like ever. Not her mom, not her sister, not her oldest brother, nobody. Gio already doesn't like any of Hadenyx's girlfriends, and since the rest of the family has made it this far without significant others, she fails to see the importance (I get the idea that she was also kept away from gooey teenage drama shows depicting romance as well in favor of stuff like "Wishbone"). She see's her chaste, celibate mother and older sister as ideal women of their culture, and is leaning towards the idea that she might want to imitate them. It might also be a comfort thing, too. Gio thrives (probably almost unhealthily) in her comfort zone (as if I hadn't made that painfully obvious), and as anyone knows, getting involved with someone for the first time usually involves stepping waaaaaaaaaaaaay out of one's comfort zone. She's also used to thinking of herself as the child (who wouldn't?), and "kids don't date."
So in summary: No available potential partners, no positive experiences with relationships, idealized singlehood, comfort zones, and half under the delusion that she's still too young despite that hardly being true.

So here comes Willow: Despite the usual notions of ponies, Willow can be quite the blatant asshole. He doesn't try to be, but if he see's something he views as nonsensical, he is going to call it out as just that (as shown with his attitude toward Black Jack in the first post). Thus when he heard about the behavior of the gods in Greek mythology, he thought it didn't make sense, said so, and gave his reasons. This essentially threw a wrecking ball into some of the basic foundations of Gio's upbringing. Her mother, the one she doesn't question, is a god, the elders around her and in her mother's "career" are gods, one does not simply go against the gods so harshly in her head, even if they are not her own pantheon. Gio did get rather pissed at Torii that one time for inferring that Elohim was the only real god, but at least Torii didn't compare everyone else to pyromaniacs. Willow did because Willow doesn't know when to draw the line about when one needs to stop being so honest.
The fact that Willow is a pony more-so threw off Gio because, obviously, ponies have kind of been idealized for little girls via merchandise and, well, My Little Pony-esque things all around. She currently views Willow as something of a breathing toy, she expected him to just shut up and agree with her like any other toy, and then it startled her when he didn't. Not only did he disagree with her, but he disagreed with her about something she barely thinks is possible to be disagreed about. Now she's all rattled up because several core points of what she considers stability have been shaken up and put up for harsh examination by that which she thought she had control over. That would piss anyone off.

Basically Gio lives in a little house made out of hardened sugar, and Willow is in the business of smashing sugar houses. She wears a bell over her head, he took a spoon and banged it repeatedly. Willow tried to steal her rosey-eyed glasses, and she will bite to get them back. Why did this happen? Because I felt like someone actually needed to be harsh to her for once, even if unintentionally. From what I've seen, a lot of characters seem very unwilling to just jab a knife into that girl's sugar-world, so now I've assigned that job to the pony. But will Willow also learn some things out of this? Only time will tell.

I missed this when you posted it. It's excellent!

There is a 16 year old boy. Marcus. He doesn't get played because there's no one his own age. He's also frozen in that scene with Ozzall. He might be the perfect sounding board for her. He's not keen on dating because he has his life path to focus on, so he'd be a "safe zone" that wouldn't try to force a relationship onto her. At the same time, he can be very cynical. It's a thought.

*yawns* Well, time for breakfast. At least I don't work today.

Goodnight Tiltster!
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:00 am

Swith Witherward wrote:
Giovenith wrote:Meh, I've thought about the background to some of Gio's actions before. It's slightly still in development, but it does have it's basic ideas...

All her life, Gio has lived in a highly stable environment, with little to no of the usual outside influences such as school, many friends her age, etc. The world around her was almost solely controlled by one parent, whose rules and philosophies were literally tenant to her very existence and future. She's been crafted into a loyal helper for her mother by her mother and family, been told how to respect other gods pretty much no matter what, and there has been pretty much nothing else to try and sway from wanting to do or be anything else otherwise. In other words, she's every over controlling parent's dream come true: She'll believe whatever her family wants, do the job her family wants her to do, and up until recently, there has been near zero influence that would knock her off this mentality. It also has made her a bit childish, due to the comforts of home never really being ripped away from her in any way. By sheer dumb luck all of that teaching managed to be something rather artsy, tolerant, and sweet. God help us if Pearlelei had been a stereotypically stiff, cranky, perfection-obsessed mother instead, we would have had a highly different Gio.

As for love, that's a bit of a combination of previous stated IC reasons, and the mere current set-up of things.
Set-up reason: Gio does like guys, and is sixteen years old. There just so happens to not really be any guy characters her age in sight.
IC reason: For one thing, absolutely nobody aside from one of her brothers has ever been in a relationship. Like ever. Not her mom, not her sister, not her oldest brother, nobody. Gio already doesn't like any of Hadenyx's girlfriends, and since the rest of the family has made it this far without significant others, she fails to see the importance (I get the idea that she was also kept away from gooey teenage drama shows depicting romance as well in favor of stuff like "Wishbone"). She see's her chaste, celibate mother and older sister as ideal women of their culture, and is leaning towards the idea that she might want to imitate them. It might also be a comfort thing, too. Gio thrives (probably almost unhealthily) in her comfort zone (as if I hadn't made that painfully obvious), and as anyone knows, getting involved with someone for the first time usually involves stepping waaaaaaaaaaaaay out of one's comfort zone. She's also used to thinking of herself as the child (who wouldn't?), and "kids don't date."
So in summary: No available potential partners, no positive experiences with relationships, idealized singlehood, comfort zones, and half under the delusion that she's still too young despite that hardly being true.

So here comes Willow: Despite the usual notions of ponies, Willow can be quite the blatant asshole. He doesn't try to be, but if he see's something he views as nonsensical, he is going to call it out as just that (as shown with his attitude toward Black Jack in the first post). Thus when he heard about the behavior of the gods in Greek mythology, he thought it didn't make sense, said so, and gave his reasons. This essentially threw a wrecking ball into some of the basic foundations of Gio's upbringing. Her mother, the one she doesn't question, is a god, the elders around her and in her mother's "career" are gods, one does not simply go against the gods so harshly in her head, even if they are not her own pantheon. Gio did get rather pissed at Torii that one time for inferring that Elohim was the only real god, but at least Torii didn't compare everyone else to pyromaniacs. Willow did because Willow doesn't know when to draw the line about when one needs to stop being so honest.
The fact that Willow is a pony more-so threw off Gio because, obviously, ponies have kind of been idealized for little girls via merchandise and, well, My Little Pony-esque things all around. She currently views Willow as something of a breathing toy, she expected him to just shut up and agree with her like any other toy, and then it startled her when he didn't. Not only did he disagree with her, but he disagreed with her about something she barely thinks is possible to be disagreed about. Now she's all rattled up because several core points of what she considers stability have been shaken up and put up for harsh examination by that which she thought she had control over. That would piss anyone off.

Basically Gio lives in a little house made out of hardened sugar, and Willow is in the business of smashing sugar houses. She wears a bell over her head, he took a spoon and banged it repeatedly. Willow tried to steal her rosey-eyed glasses, and she will bite to get them back. Why did this happen? Because I felt like someone actually needed to be harsh to her for once, even if unintentionally. From what I've seen, a lot of characters seem very unwilling to just jab a knife into that girl's sugar-world, so now I've assigned that job to the pony. But will Willow also learn some things out of this? Only time will tell.

I missed this when you posted it. It's excellent!

There is a 16 year old boy. Marcus. He doesn't get played because there's no one his own age. He's also frozen in that scene with Ozzall. He might be the perfect sounding board for her. He's not keen on dating because he has his life path to focus on, so he'd be a "safe zone" that wouldn't try to force a relationship onto her. At the same time, he can be very cynical. It's a thought.

*yawns* Well, time for breakfast. At least I don't work today.

Goodnight Tiltster!


That's something. Goodnight Swithy!

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:42 am

And of course, some people forget that Yuna's 16 as well. I can see why though, that I barely played her before now. I sort of actually made her to give Gio a good friend that could be her own age really!

:lol:

EDIT: Swith . . .

Now I don't have anything to respond to! But then I can challenge myself to compete with Gio's post!
Last edited by The BranRiech on Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19606
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:08 am

Ah yes, the .MOV series. Sometimes they can be pretty funny (like APPLE.MOV, SHED.MOV, and at least parts of PARTY.MOV), but yeah, sometimes they get a little bit distasteful.

I think the total collective of teenagers in the apartment is Torii, Gio, Yuna, Marcus, and I think Drova. That's excluding those who are legal adults with the ending "teen" in their age number's name.
Last edited by Giovenith on Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Senior P2TM Mentor & Ordained Minister of the Universal Life Church
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
#EndChildMarriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Art and Writing
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse

"Gio has said "fuck you" a few times prior in this chat.
At her phone, at a friend over the letter x, at poe's law,
at me once, at NA once, at pokemon a lot, at people
who do not like polishing rocks, at god, and I stopped
reading after page one of search results but there's two
more" —Ever-Wandering Souls

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:10 am

Well, my post didn't compare to yours, but I tried!

Yuna's not a legal adult even in her own home.

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:24 am

I feel sick today, well yesterday my throat was worse but today I am in a nest surrounded by tissues and mucus.

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19606
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:27 am

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:I feel sick today, well yesterday my throat was worse but today I am in a nest surrounded by tissues and mucus.


*sends magical healing energies through internet*
Senior P2TM Mentor & Ordained Minister of the Universal Life Church
★ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
#EndChildMarriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Art and Writing
Blog
Support
Vanity page
adhouse

"Gio has said "fuck you" a few times prior in this chat.
At her phone, at a friend over the letter x, at poe's law,
at me once, at NA once, at pokemon a lot, at people
who do not like polishing rocks, at god, and I stopped
reading after page one of search results but there's two
more" —Ever-Wandering Souls

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:47 am

Giovenith wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:I feel sick today, well yesterday my throat was worse but today I am in a nest surrounded by tissues and mucus.


*sends magical healing energies through internet*

I don't say this enough, but good work Gio on the writing.

But magic does not apply to raptors even if I'm wearing my human skin.

User avatar
The Abel Imaginarium
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1913
Founded: Oct 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Abel Imaginarium » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:56 am

Yes thank God....I finally finished my new app :blush:

Sorry fro the delay guys....I've got like final exams and stuff at the moment :D ....anyways I hope this is more acceptable than the last one

Your Nation's Nickname: Abel

Character Name (can be different than nation name):
Abel Lee......a.k.a Iridescent

URL to Character Picture or a few sentences about what they look like:

Character Species (nation personification, human, alien, etc):
Nephalem

Character Powers/Special Abilities (if any):
Sharingan/Mangekyo Sharingan - Sharingan abilities include casting deadly powerful lllusions, hypnosis (or sleep inducement) and mimicking/copying any difficult combat or martial art movements. It also enables him to see the energy flow within anything living, allowing to analyse & track fast-moving objects before finally getting some amount of predictive capabilities which allow him to see the image of an attacker's next move from the slightest muscle tension in their body and counter-attack or dodge without any wasted movement. His Mangekyo Sharingan has the power to utilize a kind of Singularity Inducement technique that is very useful against more powerful opponents as well as to induce fear, detect and to some extent even control any demonic being.
Ninjutsu
Magic Immunity - Because of his unique heritage, Abel is immune to all forms of magic..
Echolocation
Outbreak Survivalist
Food Empowerment
Life-Force Manipulation
Explosive Proficiency
Blue Hell Fire Combat
Trapping Combat
Unpredictability
Jinxed - Cursed since birth with bad luck, Abel has somehow learned how to use his unfortunate situations against his enemies.
Flash Step
Character Weaknesses/Flaws:
- Hasn't fully mastered his bad luck yet so it can still often get in the way of his tactics.
- Although he is able to mimic any fighting style his enemy does with his Sharingan, he is unable to copy their powers nor any supernatural ability.
- He is able to see an attack or know it is coming but his body may not always have time to react.
- As he is unable to de-activate his Sharingan at will, he will always need to cover it up in order to prevent energy loss and from hurting other people accidentally.
- Using the Mangekyo Sharingan will drain his entire energy to the point of exhaustion. Thus, he will only use it in times of emergency.
- Life Force Manipulation can only be used to create all variations of the Chidori/Raikiri techniques.
- Has an obvious weakness for pretty girls and hot chicks and can easily get distracted by one even during an intense fight. Against a girl he will sometimes purposely lose depending on the situation.
- Must eat his usual 3 bowls of his favorite Jajanmyun noodles a day or else he can go cold turkey.


Character Background:
Abel Lee is the unlucky progeny of Satan and the archangel Ariel. Because of his chaotic bloodline and the fact that he could possibly become one of the most powerful beings in the Universe, Satan planned in using his own child as a vessel to bring about the World's end (Anti-christ) and thus, imprisoned Abel within the deepest depths of Hell in order to protect him from numerous vicious supernatural hunters. Living in Hell is of course no joke......especially for someone with angel blood in them. Abel tolerated his stay in this nightmarish prison, but once he reached the age of 16, he couldn't take it anymore and decided to break free. With the help of his older step-sister, Abel managed to steal one of his father's Sharingan eyes and implant it into himself. Using it, he escaped from the Hellhounds that guarded the main gates of Gehenna and entered Earth assuming a human form. For 3 years he remained hidden from Satan and adopting the alias of Iridescent, became a legendary hero-for-hire amongst the normal human beings of Earth who still don't know is true identity.

Additional Notes:
Iridescent is a great bomb expert and always carries a whole lot of different modified and upgraded grenades and explosives with him during a mission.
- He is renowned for always keeping his word & honour (except when confronted by his father of course) and for being a very dependable person.
- The only gun Abel carries with him is a Smith & Wesson Airweight Model 37-2, although he does tend to bring along a shotgun sometimes.
- Always armed with a tactical knife plus numerous shurikens and throwing knives
- Is a big fan of erotic novels and comic books and can always be seen reading one in public or while taking a stroll
- Allergic to cats
- Loves spicy food and anything with fried chicken or beef.
- Theme song #1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdNwHtCIyX4
- Theme song #2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3p4LXdQxas

URL to Apartment Picture:
http://arhitekturaplus.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/the20hyde20penthouse.jpg

Link to RP examples: (this MUST be a DIRECT LINK to your IC post in an RP, NOT a link to the RP itself. If you don't have examples, make your biography good.)

IMPORTANT:
One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details:
Abel has a really calm and cool attitude despite being the first-born son of Satan. No matter in what kind of situation he is in, he will always have that care-free, tardy, "go with the flow" kind of behaviour. But make no mistake. Abel often does this to trick his opponents and make them underestimate his true skills & value. From day one he would have already carefully cross-examined & analysed his new friends, allies & rivals......figuring out multiple different possible ways to counter them emotionally and physically should he face them in a battle/challenge. Abel never really shows his true weaknesses and feelings to anybody. Although he might seem really friendly, shy and awkward around people, he is in-fact really apathetic to their lives and problems. Yes he is honestly a dependable character who would always remain loyal and and faithful to his 'friends' & family. But..........when the greater good is concerned, he would never hesitate to stab them in the back or kill them without a second thought, should any of them get in his way or be a threat to the lives of innocent civilians.
Last edited by The Abel Imaginarium on Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
"In life, war. In death, peace. In life, shame. In death, atonement." - Final verse of The Litany of Sacrifice



Call me Abe or Abel.
W40k fanboy first and foremost before all else.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
"There is no solace above or below. Only us – small, solitary, striving, battling one another. I pray to myself, for myself."
Theme Song

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:25 am

Morning.

User avatar
Urran
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14293
Founded: Jan 22, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Urran » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:29 am

Tiltjuice wrote:Morning.


*sucks blood from ankle* hai uncle tilt!
I Am A Member Of The Best Roleplay Community :D
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Applejack is best pony
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

User avatar
Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12092
Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:04 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:This is just... wrong.

Oh I love that video its just fantastic.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa


Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:11 pm

Urran wrote:*sucks blood from ankle* hai uncle tilt!


Hi Cliff. *eating Pop Tarts for more sugar*

Primordial Luxa wrote:Oh I love that video its just fantastic.


Hi Primster.

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:37 pm

I always miss these cool conversations...

Damn. Okay, hello!
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33959
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:47 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:I always miss these cool conversations...

Damn. Okay, hello!


你好。

User avatar
TotallyNotEvilLand
Senator
 
Posts: 3570
Founded: May 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TotallyNotEvilLand » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:18 pm

Is there any way I could reapply for this? My own personal project is starting to drive me nuts and I'd prefer to RP with some semi-professional people for once.
Liquid Wallaby Characters, Updated 4/27 (Rough sketches for Creezul and Kehelli are completed)
If you use the term SJW or 'politically correct' to describe anyone left of center, I'm pretty sure that destroys all of your credibility as an intelligent human being. Quit being a twit and use something other than a buzzword to make your point.
A Moderately-Talented But Very Unreliable Roleplayer
Current flag is Frisk's Unamused Face

User avatar
Bone Fort
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8148
Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bone Fort » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:23 pm

TotallyNotEvilLand wrote:Is there any way I could reapply for this? My own personal project is starting to drive me nuts and I'd prefer to RP with some semi-professional people for once.


I believe "Always Open" is somewhere in the OP. Do you understand what such a phrase means?
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alaroma, Greater vakolicci haven, Hanafuridake, Novas Arcanum, Rykil, The Manticoran Empire, Utceforp

Advertisement

Remove ads