NATION

PASSWORD

The Average day for a prisoners

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Kalasparata
Senator

Founded: Jan 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

The Average day for a prisoners

Postby Kalasparata » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:54 am

3am wake up, time to chop wood which gets transported to building sites, anyone slacking off gets wipped.'
4am, time to do book binding,
5am, time to cook breakfeast for the wardens,
6am, get jealous watching the wardens eat it,
7am, let out into the prison yard to get sunlight, must chop wood during this time
8am, return to your cell for a toilet break,
8:10am, toilet break over (we don't care if your right in the middle of a poo or you haven't had your turn yet because your cell mates are taking too long), sit down and listen to boring lecture about why you should not break the law
9am, shower time, no hot water
9:03 am, time to chop more wood, getting wipped, survier tourchers will be given to anyone caught slacking
12 pm, lunch break, return to your cell. If it's Tuesday, you get your weekly 500g loaf of moldy bready and 400mL of expired, dusty milk, if not Tuesday, enjoy what you have rashened of that.
12:30pm, whiping time, get wipped repetedly while hands are carved to poll, 1pm, wardens lunch time, cook lunch for the wardens,
2pm, watch wardens eat lunch and get jealous,
3pmtime to do wardens laundry,
4pm,go back to your cell where people on the street can see you and zap you, by presing a button , this is the only time where you get vists
5pm toilet break as above
5:10pm cleaning and unclogging wardens' bathrooms with barehands
6pm cook wardens dinner
7pm chop wood again
8pm massage wardens dirty feet barehand to get them ready for shower
9pm book binding again
9:50pm get bashed by warden and smell his/her breath after garlic and onions are eaten
10pm be wardens' slaves
11pm whipping time again
12am bed time, back to outdoor cell hope it doesn't rain and your the lucky one of the ten cell mates who gets the only sheet and/or the only pillow, no blanket is given

Prisinors don't get a break unless specified. Prisinors are watched 24/7, prisons have stainless steel walls around them like Russian prisons but 10 times bigger, wall are clear so you can be veiwed, you have an air hole 7 am above you, all of your luxeriees are auctioned off and we use that money to fund your food and drink, once that money runs out, we use money that was confiscated from you, once that money is wasted, we stop giving you toilet breaks, instead we give you jobs, like cleaners, pizza delivery people ect. The money you earn in those 20 minutes is used to fund your food and drink. Also, nothing is stopping you from going to the toilet at bed time and toilets are in your cell where everyone can see you and the public can see you, your toilet (it usually has magets and mice on it)
if the hole at the bottom of it is full, the wardens give you a shovel (and take 20 kalaspi from your fund [kalaspi being our currency) to dig underneath so the hole can become depper. That hole is the only part of the cell that is not thick stainless steel, even under the ceramic it is. If someone gets their foot stuck in it too bad, noone can use it unless they manage to get their foot out.
Last edited by Kalasparata on Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
No I did not spell jail wrong, "gaol" is the Australian spelling
cityrailsaints on TrainsPlanesNRL
Capital City:Ipsola
Leader: Stelios Cityrailsaints
Religion: Orthodox Christianity
|| Factbook (Wiki) | Flag Meaning | Photobucket
|| cityraildude on YouTube || Embassy | NewsEconomic Calculators: NSEconomy | SunSet
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
98%of teenagers would run to his aid if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 2% moving people out of the way to make sure no one can catch him, copy and paste this into your signature

Maraque
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 22, 2004
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Maraque » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:49 am

1. Wake up.
2. Bathe.
3. Eat breakfast.
4. Go to class.
5. Take a break.
6. Go to class.
7. Eat lunch.
8. Go to class.
9. Take a break.
10. Go to class.
11. Go to community service.
12. Take a break.
13. Eat dinner.
14. Go to class.
15. Go to sleep.
16. Repeat.

Of course anyone can check themselves out and not complete the program if they wish. But they still have to complete community service and pay their fine.

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:05 am

Maraque wrote:1. Wake up.
2. Bathe.
3. Eat breakfast.
4. Go to class.
5. Take a break.
6. Go to class.
7. Eat lunch.
8. Go to class.
9. Take a break.
10. Go to class.
12. Take a break.
13. Eat dinner.
14. Go to class.
15. Go to sleep.
16. Repeat.

Of course anyone can check themselves out and not complete the program if they wish. But they still have to complete community service and pay their fine.

That's more like a boarding school hotel than a prison
|| cityraildude on YouTube || Embassy | NewsEconomic Calculators: NSEconomy | SunSet
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
98%of teenagers would run to his aid if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 2% moving people out of the way to make sure no one can catch him, copy and paste this into your signature

Maraque
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Maraque » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:10 am

I'd hate to be a guest at your hotels and/or boarding schools...

There are no prisons in the Kingdom, only rehabilitation centers. Severe crimes require a minimum stay (some never get clearance to leave), while minor crimes do not.

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:15 am

Maraque wrote:I'd hate to be a guest at your hotels and/or boarding schools...

There are no prisons in the Kingdom, only rehabilitation centers. Severe crimes require a minimum stay (some never get clearance to leave), while minor crimes do not.

We have real prisons. Listen mate, rehab don't work, we are vicious when it comes to crime but are lenient with everything else. We will snap your back backward and snap your spine in 2 if we must! We probably have the region's most laxed laws (but I wouldn't know)

Maraque
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Maraque » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:16 am

Kalasparata wrote:

We have real prisons. Listen mate, rehab don't work, we are vicious when it comes to crime but are lenient with everything else. We will snap your back backward and snap your spine in 2 if we must! We probably have the region's most laxed laws (but I wouldn't know)
If rehab didn't work we'd have rampant crime... which we do not.

You, however, do.

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:20 am

Maraque wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:

You, however, do.

That's a case of communism vs capitalism. Is your low crime level because of a persvacive police force? Myne was low crime because of persvasive police force but I don't know what happened to my jails, they just disappered

Maraque
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Maraque » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:22 am

Kalasparata wrote:
Maraque wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:

You, however, do.

That's a case of communism vs capitalism. Is your low crime level because of a persvacive police force? Myne was low crime because of persvasive police force but I don't know what happened to my jails, they just disappered
You're a communist?
Last edited by Maraque on Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:23 am

Maraque wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:
Maraque wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:

You, however, do.

You're a communist? No wonder your crime rate is so outrageous.

No, I'm extreme capitalist. I thought you were commy

Maraque
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Maraque » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:25 am

Kalasparata wrote:
Maraque wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:
Maraque wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:

You, however, do.

You based a country's economic system on its method of crime prevention?

Bizarre. The Kingdom has always been a capitalist nation.

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:26 am

Maraque wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:
Maraque wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:
Maraque wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:

You, however, do.

You based a country's economic system on its method of crime prevention?

Bizarre. The Kingdom has always been a capitalist nation.

We were also always, capitalist, I've told off commys for being commy and telling me not to sell my prisoners as slaves

Maraque
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Maraque » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:28 am

It doesn't take a communist to know selling prisoners into slavery is morally wrong... just a sane individual.

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:29 am

Anyway, this is getting OT

Maraque
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Maraque » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:33 am

While a person sentenced to rehab for a minor crime doesn't have to stay... it's probably a good idea to. They will find it increasingly difficult to find employment with a DNC on their public record, and they will not get any public assistance from the government either because they purposely put themselves in a position of poverty and homelessness.

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:37 am

Maraque wrote:While a person sentenced to rehab for a minor crime doesn't have to stay... it's probably a good idea to. They will find it increasingly difficult to find employment with a DNC on their public record, and they will not get any public assistance from the government either because they purposely put themselves in a position of poverty and homelessness.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

In a few weeks, we will have a criminal system review and change the system with oppinions of NSGs

Swilatia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 02, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Swilatia » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:39 am

Remind us to put you on our condemnation list.
Oh, wait, we already did that when we heard about your "super life sentence".
SvilajskaRepublika Free since 1826

Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -6.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.31

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 02, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:09 am

We have no prisons. Prisons don't work.

12 Virs
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby 12 Virs » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:34 pm

Get up.
Eat.
Turn big rocks into little rocks.
Eat.
Turn more big rocks into little rocks.
Eat.
Break.
Sleep.
Last edited by 12 Virs on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aridiya
Envoy

Founded: Oct 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Aridiya » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:09 am

In Aridiya small crimes, misdemaenors, are treated like infractions in the civilizied world. If a suspect is convicted of a felony, the results are different. Aridiya is a desert country. All of Aridiya's Federal Prisons are located in.....the desert. The walls are inexpensive barb-wire. The inmates sleep in tents. They grow their own food. They learn responsible behavior. This causes rehabilitation. It also does not cost the government very much money.
Last edited by Aridiya on Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ermarian
Minister

Founded: Jan 11, 2004
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ermarian » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:39 am

Kalasparata wrote:if not Tuesday, enjoy what you have rashened of that

In the Empire, you'd go to jail for spelling rationed like that.

(Well no, you wouldn't. But we would laugh at you.)

Cells in the Empire are clean and shiny enough to drive a man mad. Provisions are healthy and abundant, but entertainment and distractions are a privilege, with inmates enjoying anything from monitored network access to solitary meditation depending on behavior.

A strict daily routine, clean surroundings and physical fitness is considered important for rehabilitation and correction, therefore a prisoner's day begins at 0600 and ends at 2200, with a variable number of hours of leisure as a privilege.
Last edited by Ermarian on Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Endless Empire of Ermarian | Jolt Archives | Encyclopedia Ermariana | ( -6.38 | -8.56 ) | Luna is best pony.
"Without deeper reflection one knows from daily life that one exists for other people - first of all for those upon whose smiles and well-being our own happiness is wholly dependent, and then for the many, unknown to us, to whose destinies we are bound by the ties of sympathy." -Einstein
"Is there a topic for discussion here, or did you just want to be wrong in public?" -Ifreann

KenKenpachi
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby KenKenpachi » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:55 am

6am Wake up call and morning workout fallowed by washing, 7 Am Rations, 8 am political educationing, or exicutions depends on what cell level. 9am Work detial begins, namely those that are concerned with prison maintance, Goes on till 11 am, which has a short lunch break, consisting of rations as well as a Roll Call Cell inspections. at 12 Pm heavy work details are orginized and go on till 6 pm, which has a supper consisting of rations. Fallowed by a another re-education class. 8 PM our harden criminals are given the option of fighting in the arena for reduction to sentance...those who do not wish to do so, are given shop projects based on specialist skills or further re-educationing. 10pm Bed time, all lights out.

Lower sentance prisoners for less crimes fallow much the same minus the 2nd Re-education course is replaced with a family visitation, and the arena service is not an option, in place general recreation is allowed. In FT we are more or less space based raiders with a large fleet, criminals are shot out the nearest airlock, grouped into bands of crazed killers to be dropped on worlds that offend us, or exiled. In the last case we tend to give them 5 days supply and a shuttle, or supplies and leave them on the nearest world.
MAKE WAR NOT LOVE
"Sanity? I don't remember having such a thing to begin with." ""Sanity? Worthless things like that, I would not have as long as I can remember."

"Nation States General board. You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy"

The chrisman union
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 13, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby The chrisman union » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:37 am

Maraque wrote:1. Wake up.
2. Bathe.
3. Eat breakfast.
4. Go to class.
5. Take a break.
6. Go to class.
7. Eat lunch.
8. Go to class.
9. Take a break.
10. Go to class.
12. Take a break.
13. Eat dinner.
14. Go to class.
15. Go to sleep.
16. Repeat.

This.
Embassy
The Allied Nations of the Chrisman Union (ANCU)
Leader: President Christian Veldt
Armed forces: 900,000
Population: 340,000,000
Government type: Liberal Social Democracy
Shebu wrote: 9 out of 10 times when you have a Ak47 pointed at you, you pay attention.

North Defese wrote:If I had a nickle and the head of everyone who called me [Defense], I'd be rich, and thrown in prison for all the mutliated corpses strewn about my house.

Tunizcha wrote:Never get in a staring contest with a cat. Even if you win, you still lose, because you just spent 5 minutes staring at a cat.

Canadai wrote:In Canadai, the vertically impaired are treated as equal citizens, and given ladders by the government.

Niur wrote:Lets all just get brain transplants to shark bodies.
Defcon: 1 2 3 4 [5]

DeusII
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 07, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby DeusII » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:17 pm

Kalasparata wrote:

We are also of the opinion that rehabilitation is inferior to manual work and proper punishment yet you seem a little over the top. We urge you to reevaluate your processes.
Have you seen people acting suspiciously? They are probably a member of the Resistance. Contact your local State Security office immediately and do your duty to protect your home and family.
State Security
Northern Frontier Administration

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:23 pm

1. Wake up.
2. Bathe (once per week)
3. Eat breakfast (cold food, perhaps cereal, or a sandwich)
4. Hard labour
5. Hard labour
6. Hard labour
7. Eat lunch (Same as breakfast)
8. Hard labour
9. Hard labour
10. Hard labour
11. Hard labour
12. Hard labour
13. Eat dinner(Same as breakfast)
14. Hard labour
15. Go to sleep
16. Repeat

Our crime rates are so low because our prisons are sh** holes.
IC Nation Name: The Glorious Empire of Luthoria
Monarch: Emperor Siegfried XVI

Skgorria
Envoy

Founded: May 31, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Skgorria » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:31 pm

6am - Wake up in small cell as cold water pours into small cell, filling up almost to the top
6 :15 - Water drains away, food hatch opens and breakfast (two pieces of toast with butter, a piece of fruit, and a glass of water) is served
6:30 - Prisoners leave their cells and go to the communal changing areas to change for work.
6:45 - Work begins. Depending on the prisoner, the work changes.
13:00 - Lunch is served at the work stations.
19:00 - Work day ends. Prisoners are allowed to watch a film in a communal area or head back to their cell.
22:30 - Lights out.

This is of course for the lucky people that actually get sentenced to prison...

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information