NATION

PASSWORD

Imperialism in GCRs

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Confidential March 3
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Imperialism in GCRs

Postby Confidential March 3 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:25 pm

Imperialism in GCRs

-0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0--

In his inaugural address as Arch-Chancellor of The FRA, Falconias noted that “the FRA and UIAF do share a common goal: defence of game-created regions and the upholding of legitimately selected delegates in these regions”. It’s plainly clear that UIAF also believes it has these common goals.

The LKE has said its “ultimate objectives have been stability, freedom and democracy in Osiris” and similar statements have been made by its partner s on the subject of Osiris and other GCRs.

My question is simple: Does The New Inquisition really have a clear track-record of respecting GCR Sovereignty?

The answer is: no.

The Rejected Realms

This is the obvious example of The New Inquisition disrespecting GCR sovereignty. It's a well known piece of history that TNI led a brief coup in The Rejected Realms and then proceeded to brag about conquering a sinker everywhere.

Onder agrees that indeed, “We did violate the sovereignty of The Rejected Realms”.

But, Onder also clearly remarks that this was just a one off thing…

“In no way can the implications of our war with the FRA be tied into our wider policy towards the GCRs”.

So how about we keep digging, yes?

The North Pacific

On Feb 10 2008, Westwind decided to coup The North Pacific on behalf of The Crimson Order and declare himself The Crimson King. I know, sounds a bit cheesy, but it 2008, trust me: half-baked coups-for-activity WERE ALL THE RAGE. You can read all about this betrayal from the leaked forum – including how The Crimson Order was organizing attacks on The FRA.

So where did The New Inquisition align with this clear abuse of GCR sovereignty? With their long-time allies, Gatesville, of course! As Hofkauzern notes, “When the War of the Crimson Order began in the North Pacific, the New Inquisition withdrew most of its forces from the Soviet Union in support of the hegemonic power Gatesville, the Crimson Order's ally.”

Well at least they withdrew their forces from Soviet Union then… (this sounds familiar *scratches his head*).

The East Pacific

Remember back in 2008? When The East Pacific was under a harsh imperial occupation by The Empire – of course, The New Inquisition virtuously stepped in to support The East Pacific’s sovereignty.

Convention of Saxo-Gotha

The New Inquisition hereby states that it shall guarantee the independence of The Empire of The East Pacific from any and all powers that may seek to undermine it through any means both direct or indirect.

The New Inquisition will treat any threat to The Empire of The East Pacific as a threat to The New Inquisition.

The New Inquisition affirms our strong bond of friendship with The Empire of The East Pacific and our desire to see the maintenance of the current legitimate Government of the region.

The New Inquisition will use all means at its disposal to see the maintenance of that regime. The New Inquisition will provide support both diplomatic and military assistance to The Empire of The East Pacific if needed in order to maintain the legitimate Government or to deter any perceived threats to that Government.

My Fellow Subjects of The Kaiserin,

Last night, our friends The East Pacific and Gatesville declared war upon The North Pacific.

The North Pacific has been continuing to give aid and support those that oppose the new Government in The East Pacific.

We have pledged our support to the new Government in The East Pacific, a Government that we helped to install and a Government which has helped to provide the people of The East Pacific with the good governance and active care it needs in order to grow.

We cannot stand by and allow our friends to go to war for the independence of The East Pacific without support.

I formally asked The Kaiserin this afternoon, permission for a declaration of war and it has been granted.

From Midnight GMT tonight, Monday 1st September 2008, we shall be be officially at a state of war against The North Pacific.

Let us steady ourselves for our duty, with fortitude and courage, so that we can achieve the victory that will deliver a better future for the Nationstates World.

May the Armies of The Kaiserin march forward to victory, for the people of The East Pacific and for the glory of The New Inquisition.

God Save The Kaiserin.
God Save The New Inquisition.

Yeah… The New Inquisition did a really bang up job helping out the natives of The East Pacific there. Perhaps they got confused and thought The Empire were the good guys?? Or maybe, they just thought… let’s support an oppressive foreign takeover of The East Pacific … because that’s what we do.

Balder

In a stunning public release by Luxembourg, it was revealed that Rachel Anumia (Queen of Balder and associate of TNI) contacted Luxembourg and told him that there was a liberation being planned and that Fotar’s email was found to have been hacked.

Bear in mind, Balder’s government told everyone involved with the joint liberation effort that no mission information was to be disclosed publicly but Rachel Anumia still went and warned the couper?? I’m pretty sure that’s what we call, “Treason”, Rachel.

The greater issue here though is TNI was supposedly working with UDL and others to liberate Balder – meanwhile trying to sabotage the liberation effort.

[Click the picture for a higher quality version]

In Conclusion

Are imperialists the saviors of GCR Sovereignty? No. They have a pretty poor track-record in GCRs – often trying to play both sides, outright supporting oppressive regimes or helping to invade GCRs.

Their new “image” as the Guardian of the GCRs is an absolute farce – they’re imperialists. All in all, watching the FRA fawn over the imperialists (including giving up defending regions if they’re invaded by imperialists despite calling themselves “defenders”) is getting to be pretty sick when imperialists have never had good intentions in GCRs.

Last edited by Confidential March 3 on Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Feux
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Feux » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:27 pm

Who might you be? :P
Always Changing Shapes
TheBestDudeInHistory wrote:Feux is what would happen if I had my shitposting physically removed, isolated, and permitted to become sentient on its own. And I mean that in the best way possible. Clearly I need to marry Feux.

Tano
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tano » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:33 pm

TEP's TGs are pretty damn interesting.
Tano Holland
Govindia: Do you consider me a friend, or just an acquaintance or what?
hobbes: I don't particularly consider anyone a true 'friend'
hobbes: at least,not on NS
Govindia: why is that?
hobbes: because
hobbes: everyone here is a jackass
hobbes: myself included

Pixie: *heart sploosh*
Tano: if your heart is splooshing you should contact a doctor
Tano: hearts are supposed to thump not sploosh
Pixie: No this is normal
Pixie: intense emotion causes me to hemorrage internally
Pixie: my life is like a really depressing comedic episode of The X-Files

Khron: we need an achievment of rem's face just for Tano
Pixie: haha
Pixie: "be Tano"

Brunhilde: My quotes should be in more signatures.

Also known as Takane or Terisclu

Bachtendekuppen
Attaché

Founded: Sep 12, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bachtendekuppen » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:34 pm

Feux wrote:Who might you be? :P

Who cares, this is pretty nice. And for once no immediate ad hominem arguments can be brought by the truckloads. Probably isn't going to take long, but still.
Last edited by Bachtendekuppen on Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Puffin
The East Pacific

North East Somerset
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 11, 2004
Left-Leaning College State

Postby North East Somerset » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:54 pm

Onder clearly admits TNI occupied TRR for 1 update as part of it's war on the FRA, and they acknowledge that to be the case too. There is nothing particularly controversial about this, as you acknowledge and then move on.

Five years ago, TNI supported two major regime change attempts in the Feeders. This is altogether unsurprising. Given these places were in general stagnation and partial isolation, and that people which TNI knew came to it offering an alternative, I'm not surprised TNI backed the new regime. These were not isolated coups by rogue individuals, they involved a substantial amount of people from a variety of regions, and those people and regions involved had significant diplomatic leverage. To suggest that the international political landscape then reflects the current situation and that TNI's role within it hasn't changed from when it was a young new region to now; would require either extreme ignorance, wilful misinterpretation or a combination thereof.

As for your stuff on Balder, that is hilarious, quoted for posterity:

In a stunning public release by Luxembourg, it was revealed that Rachel Anumia (Queen of Balder and associate of TNI) contacted Luxembourg and told him that there was a liberation being planned and that Fotar’s email was found to have been hacked.

Bear in mind, Balder’s government told everyone involved with the joint liberation effort that no mission information was to be disclosed publicly but Rachel Anumia still went and warned the couper?? I’m pretty sure that’s what we call, “Treason”, Rachel.

The greater issue here though is TNI was supposedly working with UDL and others to liberate Balder – meanwhile trying to sabotage the liberation effort.

The idea of Rachel Anumia being an associate of TNI and a traitor to Balder is too hilarious to seriously address.
Last edited by North East Somerset on Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Royal Duke, Balder
Lord High Steward, The LKE
Honoured Citizen, Europeia

Mahaj
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mahaj » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:58 pm

Confidential March 3 wrote:Imperialism in GCRs

In his inaugural address as Arch-Chancellor of The FRA, Falconias noted that “the FRA and UIAF do share a common goal: defence of game-created regions and the upholding of legitimately selected delegates in these regions”. It’s plainly clear that UIAF also believes it has these common goals.

The LKE has said its “ultimate objectives have been stability, freedom and democracy in Osiris” and similar statements have been made by its partner s on the subject of Osiris and other GCRs.

My question is simple: Does The New Inquisition really have a clear track-record of respecting GCR Sovereignty?

The answer is: no.

The Rejected Realms

This is the obvious example of The New Inquisition disrespecting GCR sovereignty. It's a well known piece of history that TNI led a brief coup in The Rejected Realms and then proceeded to brag about conquering a sinker everywhere.

Onder agrees that indeed, “We did violate the sovereignty of The Rejected Realms”.

But, Onder also clearly remarks that this was just a one off thing…

“In no way can the implications of our war with the FRA be tied into our wider policy towards the GCRs”.

So how about we keep digging, yes?

The North Pacific

On Feb 10 2008, Westwind decided to coup The North Pacific on behalf of The Crimson Order and declare himself The Crimson King. I know, sounds a bit cheesy, but it 2008, trust me: half-baked coups-for-activity WERE ALL THE RAGE. You can read all about this betrayal from the leaked forum – including how The Crimson Order was organizing attacks on The FRA.

So where did The New Inquisition align with this clear abuse of GCR sovereignty? With their long-time allies, Gatesville, of course! As Hofkauzern notes, “When the War of the Crimson Order began in the North Pacific, the New Inquisition withdrew most of its forces from the Soviet Union in support of the hegemonic power Gatesville, the Crimson Order's ally.”

Well at least they withdrew their forces from Soviet Union then… (this sounds familiar *scratches his head*).

The East Pacific

Remember back in 2008? When The East Pacific was under a harsh imperial occupation by The Empire – of course, The New Inquisition virtuously stepped in to support The East Pacific’s sovereignty.

Convention of Saxo-Gotha

The New Inquisition hereby states that it shall guarantee the independence of The Empire of The East Pacific from any and all powers that may seek to undermine it through any means both direct or indirect.

The New Inquisition will treat any threat to The Empire of The East Pacific as a threat to The New Inquisition.

The New Inquisition affirms our strong bond of friendship with The Empire of The East Pacific and our desire to see the maintenance of the current legitimate Government of the region.

The New Inquisition will use all means at its disposal to see the maintenance of that regime. The New Inquisition will provide support both diplomatic and military assistance to The Empire of The East Pacific if needed in order to maintain the legitimate Government or to deter any perceived threats to that Government.

My Fellow Subjects of The Kaiserin,

Last night, our friends The East Pacific and Gatesville declared war upon The North Pacific.

The North Pacific has been continuing to give aid and support those that oppose the new Government in The East Pacific.

We have pledged our support to the new Government in The East Pacific, a Government that we helped to install and a Government which has helped to provide the people of The East Pacific with the good governance and active care it needs in order to grow.

We cannot stand by and allow our friends to go to war for the independence of The East Pacific without support.

I formally asked The Kaiserin this afternoon, permission for a declaration of war and it has been granted.

From Midnight GMT tonight, Monday 1st September 2008, we shall be be officially at a state of war against The North Pacific.

Let us steady ourselves for our duty, with fortitude and courage, so that we can achieve the victory that will deliver a better future for the Nationstates World.

May the Armies of The Kaiserin march forward to victory, for the people of The East Pacific and for the glory of The New Inquisition.

God Save The Kaiserin.
God Save The New Inquisition.

Yeah… The New Inquisition did a really bang up job helping out the natives of The East Pacific there. Perhaps they got confused and thought The Empire were the good guys?? Or maybe, they just thought… let’s support an oppressive foreign takeover of The East Pacific … because that’s what we do.

Balder

In Conclusion

Are imperialists the saviors of GCR Sovereignty? No. They have a pretty poor track-record in GCRs – often trying to play both sides, outright supporting oppressive regimes or helping to invade GCRs.

Their new “image” as the Guardian of the GCRs is an absolute farce – they’re imperialists. All in all, watching the FRA fawn over the imperialists (including giving up defending regions if they’re invaded by imperialists despite calling themselves “defenders”) is getting to be pretty sick when imperialists have never had good intentions in GCRs.

While you have been attacked from (not surprisingly) the Imperialist Poster Boy himself, I do find myself in agreement with your conclusion.
Aal Izz Well: UDL
<Koth> I'm still going by the assumption that Mahaj is Unibot's kid brother or something
Kandarin(Naivetry): You're going to have a great NS career ahead of you if you want it, Mahaj. :)
<@Eluvatar> Why is SkyDip such a purist raiderist
<+frattastan> Because his region was never raided.
<+maxbarry> EarthAway: I guess I might dabble in raiding just to experience it better, but I would not like to raid regions of natives, so I'd probably be more interested in defense and liberations

Confidential March 3
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Confidential March 3 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:08 pm

North East Somerset wrote:The idea of Rachel Anumia being an associate of TNI and a traitor to Balder is too hilarious to seriously address.

[Click the picture for a higher quality version]

Whiskum
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 10, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Whiskum » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:18 pm

I am unsurprised that the individual who wrote this was unwilling to put their name to this latest in a series of concerted attempts to smear TNI.

All that is presented is the fact that TNI has sought to invade FRA regions (and proved successful in the case of The Rejected Realms, inter alia), a couple of announcements from Posul made five years ago and some nonsense regarding Balder. TNI's support to GCRs, notably TSP and Osiris, is unmentioned.

How is Rachel an associate of TNI? Beyond being an inactive ordinary citizen, she has never had any involvement in our region. The fact that she is the Delegate of Balder and, like members of many other regions, a small number of TNI members are involved in Balder hardly makes her TNI's associate.

The people attempting to blacken our region's name are becoming increasingly desperate in their attempts.
Emperor Emeritus of The Land of Kings and Emperors
King Emeritus of Norwood, Basileus Emeritus of Polis, etc.

Prince of Jomsborg, of Balder

Archduke, of The New Inquisition
Viscount, of Great Britain and Ireland
Honoured Citizen of Europeia
Emperor of the LKE
LKE Prime Minister
LKE Chief of the Imperial General Staff

Crown Prince of TNI
Commander of TNI Armed Forces
Director General of TNI Intelligence

Vice Delegate and Crown Prince of Balder
Balder Statsminister
Balder Chief of Defence

GB&I Home Secretary
GB&I First Sea Lord

Chief Justice of Europeia

Member, Imperial Military Council, UIAF
Supreme Allied Commander, SRATO

WA Delegate of The Rejected Realms

Mad Jack
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mad Jack » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:19 pm

Funnily enough, Rachel was asked to do that by members of Balder's government. So no, not treason.
Where is Someone Special?
<@Unibot> I don't care about defender unity.

North East Somerset
Diplomat

Postby North East Somerset » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:23 pm

It's completely unsurprising that the Head of the UDL thinks that Imperialists have bad intentions in GCRs. I can allege exactly the same of the UDL though, especially under Unibot.

I can point to the poisonous involvement of UDL members in GCRs, especially in Osiris. But also significant documented historic meddling in TNP and TSP.

And what can you point at? Balder. Yes, I know it's utterly shocking that members of what you have labelled "imperialist" regions have been involved in the making of a successful, active and democratic region that is robustly independent from foreign influence.

Yes, that must really fill you with confidence about your "conclusions" Mahaj.
Royal Duke, Balder

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:28 pm

Had it not been for the imperialist aid, Milograd would still be Delegate of The South Pacific.
Ideological Bulwark #253
Retired Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

Nalt
Attaché

Founded: Jun 09, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nalt » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:34 pm

North East Somerset wrote:It's completely unsurprising that the Head of the UDL thinks that Imperialists have bad intentions in GCRs. I can allege exactly the same of the UDL though, especially under Unibot.

That's sooo 2012. You're in season now, dontchaknow?
Nalt
Member of the Glorious Magisterium of The East Pacific,
Behold the Sovereign East!

Nalt
Attaché

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nalt » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:37 pm

Mallorea and Riva wrote:Had it not been for the imperialist aid, Milograd would still be Delegate of The South Pacific.

Not even remotely true? They helped a lot, as did FRA and many other organizations, but Milograd never had a feasible chance of long-term success.
Nalt

Whiskum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Whiskum » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:39 pm

Nalt wrote:
North East Somerset wrote:It's completely unsurprising that the Head of the UDL thinks that Imperialists have bad intentions in GCRs. I can allege exactly the same of the UDL though, especially under Unibot.

That's sooo 2012. You're in season now, dontchaknow?

If highlighting the UDL's record of interfering in GCRs is 'sooo 2012', then what precisely would you term much of the content of the above report?

Emperor of the LKE
LKE Prime Minister

Crown Prince of TNI

Balder Statsminister
Balder Chief of Defence

GB&I Home Secretary
GB&I First Sea Lord

Nalt
Attaché

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nalt » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:42 pm

Whiskum wrote:
Nalt wrote:That's sooo 2012. You're in season now, dontchaknow?

If highlighting the UDL's record of interfering in GCRs is 'sooo 2012', then what precisely would you term much of the content of the above report?

Unstylish? You're the talking point now. The boogeyman so to speak.
Nalt

North East Somerset
Diplomat

Postby North East Somerset » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:51 pm

Nalt wrote:
Whiskum wrote:If highlighting the UDL's record of interfering in GCRs is 'sooo 2012', then what precisely would you term much of the content of the above report?

Unstylish? You're the talking point now. The boogeyman so to speak.

I think the point Onder was making is, if what I'm saying is "so last year" then fine but at least it's not "so half a decade ago" cause that's how long ago the events in the substantive part of this post actually occurred.
Royal Duke, Balder

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:52 pm

Nalt wrote:
Mallorea and Riva wrote:Had it not been for the imperialist aid, Milograd would still be Delegate of The South Pacific.

Not even remotely true? They helped a lot, as did FRA and many other organizations, but Milograd never had a feasible chance of long-term success.

I think I had a better perspective on what did and did not contribute to the downfall of Milograd's delegacy than you.
Ideological Bulwark #253
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

Nalt
Attaché

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nalt » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:55 pm

Mallorea and Riva wrote:
Nalt wrote:Not even remotely true? They helped a lot, as did FRA and many other organizations, but Milograd never had a feasible chance of long-term success.

I think I had a better perspective on what did and did not contribute to the downfall of Milograd's delegacy than you.

I think all TSP natives saw Milograd hit 0-17 influence points each day and barely be able to remove enough nations to keep a Lib impossible. Let alone spread the gap. After he expended his entire influence pool the first time he was never able to widen the gap, he lost a little more each day. He never had a chance.
Nalt

Whiskum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Whiskum » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:56 pm

North East Somerset wrote:
Nalt wrote:Unstylish? You're the talking point now. The boogeyman so to speak.

I think the point Onder was making is, if what I'm saying is "so last year" then fine but at least it's not "so half a decade ago" cause that's how long ago the events in the substantive part of this post actually occurred.

That is indeed my point.

Emperor of the LKE
LKE Prime Minister

Crown Prince of TNI

Balder Statsminister
Balder Chief of Defence

GB&I Home Secretary
GB&I First Sea Lord

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:00 pm

Nalt wrote:
Mallorea and Riva wrote:I think I had a better perspective on what did and did not contribute to the downfall of Milograd's delegacy than you.

I think all TSP natives saw Milograd hit 0-17 influence points each day and barely be able to remove enough nations to keep a Lib impossible. Let alone spread the gap. After he expended his entire influence pool the first time he was never able to widen the gap, he lost a little more each day. He never had a chance.

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

To the point of the article: I don't see the point. Recent efforts by Imperialist forces have been critical in securing the sovereignty of TSP and Osiris. This seems to be just another extension of the fear mongering that some have taken to in a strange attempt to stir up a war.
Ideological Bulwark #253

Nalt
Attaché

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nalt » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:01 pm

Whiskum wrote:
North East Somerset wrote:

That is indeed my point.

I'm not saying the events are so 2012, I'm saying the irrational paranoia that UDL might influence something is so 2012.

I'm actually attempting to defend you and cast a roll of the eye at all this "outside influence" campaign.
Nalt

Confidential March 3
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Confidential March 3 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:03 pm

NES wrote:I can point to the poisonous involvement of UDL members in GCRs, especially in Osiris. But also significant documented historic meddling in TNP and TSP.

So TNI's counter-argument to this essay is:

1. This stuff is old. Yeah, it happened. But it's old.
2. Rachel Anumia was never associated with TNI. (?????)
3. But... but... The UDL is worse!

Alright.

Let's assume for just a second that the phrase, "two wrongs don't make a right", didn't exist.

Let's make a list of UDL's documented "meddling":

1. Unibot was accused of soliciting votes from three citizens (Solm, Mahaj and Cameron) to vote against TSP-TNI treaty.
2. UDL ran an unsuccessful counter-strike in Warzone Airspace against The South Pacific.
3. UDL was accused of deliberately keeping the original Balder's flag up on UDL's embassy. When UDL was informed the old flag was still up they changed it to reflect Balder's wishes.
4. Lt. Ravania was caught having leaked a PDF showing Blue Wolf's orders to NPA to invade. UDL did not report the PDF leak.
5. UDL was accused of interfering with Osiris' s sovereignty when it banned Biyah from #udl -- UDL's own IRC channel, but besides the point.
6. UDL was also accused of interfering with Balder's sovereignty when Glen-Rhodes criticized Balder for not upholding The PSSP.

There's probably more, but that's the main stuff I remember.

Does any of this shit match the scale of The Empire? Did UDL ever willingly support an oppressive regime in a GCR (which brutally went on for months upon months).

Think long and hard about your response, because I can't see how anyone could reasonably accuse The UDL of anything of the scale as The Empire's abuses in The East Pacific.

EDIT: Soverignry wasn't involved with TSP.
Last edited by Confidential March 3 on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nalt
Attaché

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nalt » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:03 pm

Mallorea and Riva wrote:You know nothing, Jon Snow.

Right, I was just an active member of TSP's cabinet that was on IRC for pretty much every update of Milo's coup. Surely I missed his near victory. :roll:
Nalt

Sovreignry
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 14, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Sovreignry » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:26 pm

Point of order, not a member of TSP at the time of the TSP-TNI Treaty.
From the desk of
William Chocox Ambassador from The Unitary Kingdom of Sovreignry
Office 50, fifth floor, farthest from the elevator
You're supposed to be employing the arts of diplomacy, not the ruddy great thumping sledgehammers of diplomacy. -Ardchoille
It would be easier just to incorporate a "Grief Region" button, so you wouldn't even need to make the effort to do the actual raiding. Players could just bounce from region to region and destroy everyone else's efforts at will, without even bothering about WA status. Wouldn't that be nice. -Frisbeeteria

Why yes, we are better looking: UDL

Feux
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Feux » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:31 pm

Bachtendekuppen wrote:
Feux wrote:Who might you be? :P

Who cares, this is pretty nice. And for once no immediate ad hominem arguments can be brought by the truckloads. Probably isn't going to take long, but still.

I know. That's why I want to know. :P
Always Changing Shapes
TheBestDudeInHistory wrote:Feux is what would happen if I had my shitposting physically removed, isolated, and permitted to become sentient on its own. And I mean that in the best way possible. Clearly I need to marry Feux.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay