NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars The Clone Wars (OOC)(DEAD)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
OrigamiMaster
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Star Wars The Clone Wars (OOC)(DEAD)

Postby OrigamiMaster » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:41 am

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away

IC viewtopic.php?f=31&t=262619#p16661067

The Star Wars Galaxy is battling relentlessly, a failing government verses the evil Sith. Jedi are strong, but are they strong enough to take out the evil sith?

RULES
If you are gonna use caps, IN YODA-SPEEK MUST YOU PUT!
No godmodding
No metagaming
No Cheating
3 Chars per person, but one has to be on the other side than the others.
I am not infallible in my star wars knowledge!
Avoid 1-liners and have okay grammar.
Don't have an IC post that just says something OOCly. We have an OOC for you to post whatever t is on!

Name:

Species:

Faction:

Occupatiom:

Important Assets: (delete this tag - assets under this portion are considered to be starships, name them, then fill out the adjoingin Personal Starship Application)

Personal Armor/Uniform:

Personal Gear:

Archetype:

Midi-Chlorian Count: (delete this tag- all living things are intertwined with the force, however it is the concentration of these Midi-Chlorians that allow one to use the Force. Typical concentration for a Humanoid is 2,500 per cell, highest count possible is under 20,000)

Name:

Species:

Faction:

Command Position:

Important Assets:

Personal Armor/Uniform:

Personal Gear:

Unit Designation:

Unit Faction:

Unit Commander:

Honorable Mentions:

Unit Symbol:

Unit Total Number:

Unit Type:

Unit Location:

Fleet/Battlegroup Faction:

Fleet/Battlegroup Admiral:

Fleet/Battlegroup Location:

Fleet/Battlegroup Designation:

Fleet/Battlegroup Name:

Fleet/Battlegroup Size:

Fleet/Battlegroup Focus:

Vessel Name:

Vessel Type:

Vessel Class:

Vessel Purpose:

Vessel Armament:

Vessel Crew Complement:

Vessel Equipment/Cargo:

Who is this complaint about?
Reason?
Argument -

Example:
Who is this complain about? Alotopia
Reason? Godmodding
Argument - He controlled my forces by having them let his character pass without a fight.

And for a rebuttal
Complaint from?
Reason?
Argument -

Example
Complaint from? Decius about Alotopia
Reason? Godmodding
Argument - It is logical for your forces to stop firing after a cease fire was given by you. You never said my forces could not leave.

Then once those both are used (Complaint by the Original person and Rebuttal by the accused) it goes up to Pantorrum or whoever to decide with side wins. Also, if somebody agrees with one of the people then they must fill out a agree form

Who is the complaint about?
Reason for complaint?
Argument for complaint -

Or

Who is the complaint about?
Reason for Complaint?
Argument against complaint -

The Complaint can only be submitted once, the accused can submit one rebuttal, and every RPer here has the option of submitting a argee or disagree ONCE. No multiple posts... This makes it harder for someone to complain being that it make the person filing the complaint put all of the facts and evidence into 1 post

Thanks to Altropia for some of this jazz in this OP. Thanks!
Last edited by OrigamiMaster on Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:22 pm, edited 11 times in total.
당신은 당신의 시간이 번역을 낭비!
Economic: -5.25
Social: -2.21
Join Oceanside!
Me: ODsT?
Sauritican: Orbital Drop shock Troopers from Halo?
Me: What does a ring around an angel's head have to do with anything?
Sauritican: dat video game foo :p
Me: I guess you are also gonna tell me how "Call of Duty- Wet Wipes Revenge" is educational, too?

If I am not on, it is likely because I am doing RL stuff. Sorry!

OrigamiMaster
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby OrigamiMaster » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:43 am

Reserved
당신은 당신의 시간이 번역을 낭비!
Join Oceanside!
Me: I guess you are also gonna tell me how "Call of Duty- Wet Wipes Revenge" is educational, too?

Gibberan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:47 am

Name: Garlen Evoros
Species: Human
Appearence:

Affiliation: Galactic Republic
Biography(Shorten if Boring):Born on Tyne's Horky, Garlen Evoros is know as a kind and funny Jedi, and is strong with the force. His master, Senon Fon, was killed at Geonosis, and this event has emotionally scarred him
is he/she Capable of using The Force?:Yes

Name: Squidarabevee (Nickname Squid)
Species: Squib
Appearence:

Occupation:Smuggler, Mercenary, Co-pilot, Privateer (if well paid)
Affiliation:Freelancer (although does whatever his boss does)
Biography(Shorten if Boring):Born on Skor II, is sidekick and co-pilot of Garlen Evoros. He hates the Separatists with a passion.
is he/she Capable of using The Force?:No
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his son in the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through himJohn 3:16-17

RP Name the Ambrosian Confederal Republic, or Ambrose
(you can still call me Gibbs)

Proud Esquarian!
(but also consider Kylaris)
Kassaran wrote:NSG, the one place where your opinion is the wrong one if it aint liberal enough for them... unless you're me, I'm well known for generally just despising human rights and the whole idea of entitlement.
Timothia wrote:My bad, I should have known better than to challenge the unchanging hive-mind of NSG. Won't happen again any time soon.

Gibberan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:51 am

Here's the link I was looking for: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=262602&p=16659649#p16659649
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his son in the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through himJohn 3:16-17

Proud Esquarian!
Kassaran wrote:NSG, the one place where your opinion is the wrong one if it aint liberal enough for them... unless you're me, I'm well known for generally just despising human rights and the whole idea of entitlement.
Timothia wrote:My bad, I should have known better than to challenge the unchanging hive-mind of NSG. Won't happen again any time soon.

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:55 am

Name: Stephen Hanu
Appearance: short Blonde hair, well built body and always wears dark Green robes into battle
Affiliation: the Jedi order
Biography(Shorten if Boring): he was found by the order at 6 years old. He spent the the next 10 years training. He was with his master in Battle when his master was killed by a sith. Now Stephen leads his Clones wherever the Republic needs him to make sure the sith will not win. (He is willing to take a Padawan)
is he/she Capable of using The Force?: yes, he can use the force extremely well [/quote]
Last edited by Paketo on Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm a Pinarchist, sue me North Carolina is best Carolina States rights is best rights
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:
Oh god, the universe will explode, everyone to your bunkers

Yep, this is the type of "discussion" we have over here. Serious people beware, this place is filled with these things.

Gibberan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:59 am

I'm willing to take a padawan.

Proud Esquarian!

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:00 am

APP
Name: General Grevious
Species: Kaleesh
Appearence: Cyborg, tall, weezes, have 4 arms and a collection of lightsabers from jedi he's killed. He wears a long grey cape.
Affiliation: Second commander of the Sepratist Alliance
Biography(Shorten if Boring): Found by Count Dooku and trained in the jedi arts. He seeks revenge on the jedi and wishes to see them all die. He doenst care much for the war, as he only wishes to crush the jedi
is he/she Capable of using The Force?: No
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:02 am

Paketo wrote:Name: Stephen Hanu
Appearance: short Blonde hair, well built body and always wears dark Green robes into battle
Biography(Shorten if Boring): he was found by the order at 6 years old. He spent the the next 10 years training. He was with his master in Battle when his master was killed by a sith. Now Stephen leads his Clones wherever the Republic needs him to make sure the sith will not win. (He is willing to take a Padawan)
is he/she Capable of using The Force?: yes, he can use the force extremely well
[/quote]
Want me to be your clone commander?
“There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind.
The second way is to be kind.
The third way is to be kind.”
― Fred Rogers
Currently looking for an artist for a Star Wars fan comic I want to make.

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:04 am

Zeinbrad wrote:

Want me to be your clone commander?

Sure, I am fine with that
I'm a Pinarchist, sue me North Carolina is best Carolina States rights is best rights
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:
Oh god, the universe will explode, everyone to your bunkers

Yep, this is the type of "discussion" we have over here. Serious people beware, this place is filled with these things.

Gibberan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:05 am

Here's the unit that I'm in command of:

Proud Esquarian!

Tarkanus
Envoy

Founded: May 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tarkanus » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:07 am

I think this is where I say 'tagged'. I'll have an app up in a few minutes. Is this only a republic game, or is the Separatists available too?
Rome's Finest!

For the most part, my nation is FT

Gibberan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:08 am

Tarkanus wrote:I think this is where I say 'tagged'. I'll have an app up in a few minutes. Is this only a republic game, or is the Separatists available too?

Separatists too. We already have a General Grievous.

Proud Esquarian!

Kiruri
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kiruri » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:08 am

APP
Name: Ka'an Arianu
Appearance: WIP
Occupation: Rogue Jedi, leaning toward the dark side, yet technically good
Affiliation: WIP
Biography(Shorten if Boring): WIP
is he/she Capable of using The Force?: Yes

placeholder
I'm BIwinning
CelebrateBisexualityDaySeptember 23rd
Costa Rican
Dirty Paws!
d(^o^)b¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸
=^..^=

OrigamiMaster
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby OrigamiMaster » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:10 am

Gibberan wrote:Name: Garlen Evoros
Appearence:
Affiliation: Galactic Republic
Biography(Shorten if Boring):Born on Tyne's Horky, Garlen Evoros is know as a kind and funny Jedi, and is strong with the force. His master, Senon Fon, was killed at Geonosis, and this event has emotionally scarred him
is he/she Capable of using The Force?:Yes

Name: Squidarabevee (Nickname Squid)
Species: Squib
Appearence:

Occupation:Smuggler, Mercenary, Co-pilot, Privateer (if well paid)
Affiliation:Freelancer (although does whatever his boss does)
Biography(Shorten if Boring):Born on Skor II, is sidekick and co-pilot of Garlen Evoros. He hates the Separatists with a passion.
is he/she Capable of using The Force?:No

Accepted

[/quote]
You mean Male?
Accepted

Pantorrum wrote:APP
Name: General Grevious
Species: Kaleesh
Appearence: Cyborg, tall, weezes, have 4 arms and a collection of lightsabers from jedi he's killed. He wears a long grey cape.
Affiliation: Second commander of the Sepratist Alliance
Biography(Shorten if Boring): Found by Count Dooku and trained in the jedi arts. He seeks revenge on the jedi and wishes to see them all die. He doenst care much for the war, as he only wishes to crush the jedi
is he/she Capable of using The Force?: No

Hmm... I guess... Don't kill chars without permission, though.

Tarkanus wrote:I think this is where I say 'tagged'. I'll have an app up in a few minutes. Is this only a republic game, or is the Separatists available too?

Both are allowed
당신은 당신의 시간이 번역을 낭비!
Join Oceanside!

Kiruri
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiruri » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:11 am

I have a question... this is strictly a Character rp, right?
I'm BIwinning
Costa Rican
Dirty Paws!
d(^o^)b¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸
=^..^=

OrigamiMaster
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby OrigamiMaster » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:12 am

Kiruri wrote:I have a question... this is strictly a Character rp, right?

Why do you ask?
당신은 당신의 시간이 번역을 낭비!
Join Oceanside!

Hackleberry Islands
Envoy

Founded: Oct 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hackleberry Islands » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:12 am

APP
Name: Vladimir Crescent
Appearance: Black robes & a black cloak. Medium length brown hair, 5'8 height. Green lightsaber. Has glasses.
Affiliation: The Jedi Order
Biography(Shorten if Boring): Found wandering the streets of lower Coruscant by a Jedi Knight. Raised at the temple. By the time he was a Padawan, he was an expert at hand to hand combat with a lightsaber. By the time he became a Master, the Clone Wars began. Crescent, instead of receiving clones which could be deformed due to early batches, decided to create a militia, much like Rahm Kota decided. He has roughly thirty full time soldiers that go on regular missions, but has hundreds that are part of his militia.
is he/she Capable of using The Force? - Yup. :D
One does not simply just eat the suggested serving size of Nutella. Because that is blasphemy, and physically impossible.

Just your friendly garden variety NSer. Established on October 5th, 2012.

Come check out the region of Kennan! We're a bunch of pretty cool guys.

❂ A proud member of the Kennan Civic Party! ❂

Gibberan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:12 am

uhhhh....I think so.

Proud Esquarian!

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:12 am

Paketo wrote:
Zeinbrad wrote:Want me to be your clone commander?

Sure, I am fine with that

Good, I love the clones so I always play as them.

APP
Name:CC-127 "Joker"
Species:Clone
Appearance:Clone commander.
Affiliation:Republic
Biography:Just your standard clone, who is under the command of Stephen
is he/she Capable of using The Force?: No.
“There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind.
The second way is to be kind.
The third way is to be kind.”
― Fred Rogers
Currently looking for an artist for a Star Wars fan comic I want to make.

Gibberan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:13 am

I think we have enough for the IC.

Proud Esquarian!

Psycentric
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Psycentric » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:15 am

Gibberan wrote:I'm willing to take a padawan.

Ill do it let me get up an app later
Hello everybody im so happy to be here on NS!!!!!!

OrigamiMaster
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby OrigamiMaster » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:15 am

Hackleberry Islands wrote:APP
Name: Vladimir Crescent
Appearance: Black robes & a black cloak. Medium length brown hair, 5'8 height. Green lightsaber. Has glasses.
Affiliation: The Jedi Order
Biography(Shorten if Boring): Found wandering the streets of lower Coruscant by a Jedi Knight. Raised at the temple. By the time he was a Padawan, he was an expert at hand to hand combat with a lightsaber. By the time he became a Master, the Clone Wars began. Crescent, instead of receiving clones which could be deformed due to early batches, decided to create a militia, much like Rahm Kota decided. He has roughly thirty full time soldiers that go on regular missions, but has hundreds that are part of his militia.
is he/she Capable of using The Force? - Yup. :D

I don't think they have glasses in star wars...
Hundreds in his malitia? I think just being a jedi is good enough!
당신은 당신의 시간이 번역을 낭비!
Join Oceanside!

Gibberan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:18 am

OrigamiMaster wrote:I don't think they have glasses in star wars...

Here:

Proud Esquarian!

OrigamiMaster
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby OrigamiMaster » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:19 am

Gibberan wrote:
OrigamiMaster wrote:I don't think they have glasses in star wars...

Here:

Hmmm... Never seen it! Good enough for me! Glasses are allowed.
당신은 당신의 시간이 번역을 낭비!
Join Oceanside!

Kiruri
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiruri » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:20 am

OrigamiMaster wrote:

Why do you ask?

Well, because I was thinking if we could also represent governments within the senate or the CIS, keeping it very Charc. o/c
I'm BIwinning
Costa Rican
Dirty Paws!
d(^o^)b¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸
=^..^=

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse