NATION

PASSWORD

Shimon-Zhivago Embassy Program: Sign Up Now!

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Shimon-Zhivago
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Shimon-Zhivago Embassy Program: Sign Up Now!

Postby Shimon-Zhivago » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:27 pm

Greetings, fellow citizens of the World!

This page has been created for all nations wishing to construct embassies in Shimon-Zhivago. Before filling out the form below, please take note:

Our embassy program functions differently than most nations'. We use the Foreign Embassy Offices, or FEO, which deals with offices, embassies, and state visits.

For those of you who don't know, offices are a unique tool used by Shimon-Zhivago for international relations. A nation' office is located within the FEO building itself, and thus allows for more streamlined communication between Shimon-Zhivago and that nation, as well as with any other nations that have offices at the FEO. An office, however, IS NOT an embassy: for details, please visit the FEO main page. Additionally, anyone who applies for an embassy will get an office free of charge.

The code for the FEO application (used to request offices, embassies, and state visits) is below. Fill out all sections that apply. You will be notified BY TELEGRAM if we accept your application.

Code: Select all
[align=center][img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/206/8/e/feo_banner_copy_by_badgern00b-d6f4sdl.png[/img]
[hr][/hr]
[b][color=red]DECLARATION OF INTENT: FOR HEADS OF STATE, POLITICAL LEADERS, AND AMBASSADORS ONLY![/color][/b][/align]
[hr][/hr]
[b]I, [name here], of the nation [nation name here], wish to:[/b]

[align=center][i]Check all that apply:[/i]     []Apply for an office     []Construct an embassy     []Arrange a state visit[/align]
[b]I have read and agree to the rules and regulations detailed by the [url=http://www.nationstates.net/nation=shimon-zhivago/detail=factbook/id=149209]Foreign Embassy Offices[/url] of the Democratic Republic of Shimon-Zhivago:[/b]
[align=center][i]Check one:[/i]     []Yes     []No[/align]
[hr][/hr]
[align=center][color=red][b]AMBASSADOR INFORMATION: REQUIRED REGARDLESS OF INTENT![/b][/color][/align]
[hr][/hr]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Qualifications:[/b]
[b]Last occupation:[/b]
[b]Family:[/b]
[b]Medical conditions that we should be aware of:[/b]
[b]Security concerns that we should be aware of:[/b]
[hr][/hr]
[align=center][b][color=red]LOGISTICAL INFORMATION: DO NOT FILL OUT IF APPLYING FOR AN OFFICE![/color][/b][/align]
[hr][/hr]
[align=center][i]Please declare the following:[/i][/align]
[b]Number of domestic staff:[/b]
[b]Number of guards:[/b]
[b]Number and type of weapons:[/b]
[b]Number and type of vehicles:[/b]
[b]Drugs, plants, or animals that are not native to the Democratic Republic of Shimon-Zhivago:[/b]
[hr][/hr]
[b]WOULD YOU LIKE SHIMON-ZHIVAGO TO CONSTRUCT AN EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY?[/b]
[align=center][i]Check one:[/i]     []Yes, in the city of [city name here]     []No[/align]
[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]
[i]Thank you for filling out this form. There will be a mandatory background check of you and your nation before the status of your application is decided upon. You will be notified of the status of your application by telegram.[/i]

Nations with embassies and/or offices in Shimon-Zhivago:
The Fresh Princedom of Lavender Town
Master Boat
Father motherland
Onslet
Great Ashes
Nick Waffleson
Utopia of the Oppressed Peoples
Verbluffen III
Greater Beggnig
Neutral Planet X

Enjoy!
Did you enjoy the 1870s Real-World RP? If so, click here to assist in the planning of my next RP!

Interested in international relations with Shimon-Zhivago? Then visit the Foreign Embassy Offices or go to the Shimon-Zhivago Embassy Program Page! We look forward to working with you!

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 07, 2013
Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:52 pm

DECLARATION OF INTENT: FOR HEADS OF STATE, POLITICAL LEADERS, AND AMBASSADORS ONLY!

I, [President William Harvard Jackson], of the nation [Reformed United States of North America Inc], wish to:

Check all that apply: []Apply for an office [*]Construct an embassy [*]Arrange a state visit

I have read and agree to the rules and regulations detailed by the Foreign Embassy Offices of the Democratic Republic of Shimon-Zhivago:
Check one: [*]Yes []No

AMBASSADOR INFORMATION: REQUIRED REGARDLESS OF INTENT!

Name: Dr.Veronica Galan
Qualifications: Doctorate in Political Science from University of Columbia
Masters in Global Relations from University of Charleston
Last occupation: United States ambassador to the WA
Family: Colonel Ryan Michael Galan Age 47
Isabella Galan Age 13
Claudia Galan Age 7
Medical conditions that we should be aware of:
Dr. Veronica Galan at the age of 37 was diagnosed with Stage 3 Breast Cancer. Although it is in remission it should be noted it can come back at any time.
Claudia currently has a very serious case of Asthma but the 'attacks' have occurred less often.
Security concerns that we should be aware of: Anti-Capitialist Groups have been known to stir destruction and chaos and may seek to riot and or perform a Terrorist Attack.

LOGISTICAL INFORMATION: DO NOT FILL OUT IF APPLYING FOR AN OFFICE!

Please declare the following:

Number of domestic staff: 67 International Diplomatic Officials
Number of guards: 10 US Marines
Number and type of weapons:
12 SCAR-L Rifles (for routine security)
11 Mp7s (for concealed operations)
15 Fn Fifty Seven Pistols (formal events)
M2 Fifty Caliber Machine Gun (to be attached to General)
Number and type of vehicles:
3 Sports Utility Vehicles
2 Mercedes Benz for formal parties
1 Joint AM General BRV-O (Not shown unless situation demands Gate Protection)
Drugs, plants, or animals that are not native to the Democratic Republic of Shimon-Zhivago: None to Claim

WOULD YOU LIKE SHIMON-ZHIVAGO TO CONSTRUCT AN EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY?
Check one: [*]Yes, in the city of [Capital City of Columbia] []No

Thank you for filling out this form. There will be a mandatory background check of you and your nation before the status of your application is decided upon. You will be notified of the status of your application by telegram.

Gibberan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:05 pm

DECLARATION OF INTENT: FOR HEADS OF STATE, POLITICAL LEADERS, AND AMBASSADORS ONLY!

I, King Marcus Brody, of the nation of Gibberan, wish to:

Check all that apply: []Apply for an office [X]Construct an embassy []Arrange a state visit

I have read and agree to the rules and regulations detailed by the Foreign Embassy Offices of the Democratic Republic of Shimon-Zhivago:
Check one: []Yes []No

Name:Kirk, James Forrest
Qualifications:Former Foreign Minister, and Conservative politician
Last occupation:Deputy Leader of Conservative Party
Family:His wife: Agnes
His son: Martin
Medical conditions that we should be aware of: Asthma
Security concerns that we should be aware of: None

Number of domestic staff:30
Number of guards:10
Number and type of weapons:20 GAR-81 Automatic Rifles, 10 Colt M1911A1 pistols
Number and type of vehicles:10 Gibberish Armored military transports, 3 2003 Rolls-Royce Phantom
Drugs, plants, or animals that are not native to the Democratic Republic of Shimon-Zhivago:Gibberish-made asthma medication

Check one: [X]Yes, in the city of Gibber []No

Thank you for filling out this form. There will be a mandatory background check of you and your nation before the status of your application is decided upon. You will be notified of the status of your application by telegram.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his son in the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through himJohn 3:16-17

RP Name the Ambrosian Confederal Republic, or Ambrose
(you can still call me Gibbs)

Proud Esquarian!
(but also consider Kylaris)
Kassaran wrote:NSG, the one place where your opinion is the wrong one if it aint liberal enough for them... unless you're me, I'm well known for generally just despising human rights and the whole idea of entitlement.
Timothia wrote:My bad, I should have known better than to challenge the unchanging hive-mind of NSG. Won't happen again any time soon.

Atok
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Atok » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:47 am

I, Dr Roscoe Rodero, of the nation Atok, wish to:

Check all that apply: []Apply for an office [X]Construct an embassy []Arrange a state visit

Check one: [X]Yes []No

Name: James Krenham Nigeleftov
Qualifications: A senior executive with more than 29 years of experience across the wireless telecommunications, software, and semiconductor industries, James Krenham Nigeleftov came to AtokComm from Northern Internet, where he held the position of executive vice president of operations and general manager of wireless. Nigeleftov holds both a Bachelor of Science and a Master of Science in electrical engineering from Northeastern Royalpalm University and the Univ. of Emirates Federal (UEF), respectively, as well as an MBA from Baytonia College.
Last occupation: executive vice president of operations and general manager of wireless of AtokComm
Family: Wife, Carla
Medical conditions that we should be aware of: No
Security concerns that we should be aware of: No

Number of domestic staff: 20
Number of guards: 18
Number and type of weapons: 20 units of COBRA-1 guns
Number and type of vehicles: 5 units of civilian - version of Prowler
Drugs, plants, or animals that are not native to the Democratic Republic of Shimon-Zhivago: NA

Check one: [X]Yes, in the city of St. Lenkerville []No

Return to Factbooks and National Information