NATION

PASSWORD

Main Military Weapon of Your Country: Part 12

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

San-Silvacian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby San-Silvacian » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:20 pm

Risen Britannia wrote:
Our Most Resplendent Goddess Sen wrote:
We cannot allow a bayonet gap!

v nice btw

thanks

EM-2

is glory

is life
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░█░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░▀▀▀▄░░░░▐█░░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░░▀█▄
░░█░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░░▀░░░▐█░░░░░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░█▀
░▐▌░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░▐▌
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

Aqizithiuda
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Aqizithiuda » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:24 pm

Purpelia wrote:Is 38.8mm too long for a pistol round that's supposed to go into the handle? And yes, I am assuming normal sized users without giant hands.

Looking at the FN Five-Seven, your round shouldn't be overly long.
Nationstatelandsville wrote:I liked the prostitute - never quote me on that.

Puzikas wrote:This is beyond condom on toes. This is full on Bra-on-balls.

Puzikas wrote:Im not cheep-You can quote me on that.

Hellraiser-Army wrote:and clearly I am surrounded by idiots who never looked at a blueprint before...

Live fire is not an effective means of communication.

Purpelia
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:25 pm

Aqizithiuda wrote:
Purpelia wrote:Is 38.8mm too long for a pistol round that's supposed to go into the handle? And yes, I am assuming normal sized users without giant hands.

Looking at the FN Five-Seven, your round shouldn't be overly long.

Hm... Alright than.

Has anyone here actually used any of those huge round handguns?
Purpelia does not reflect my actual world views. In fact, the vast majority of Purpelian cannon is meant to shock and thus deliberately insane. I just like playing with the idea of a country of madmen utterly convinced that everyone else are the barbarians. So play along or not but don't ever think it's for real.

The above post contains hyperbole, metaphoric language, embellishment and exaggeration. It may also include badly translated figures of speech and misused idioms. Analyze accordingly.

Souriya Al-Assad
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Souriya Al-Assad » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:27 pm

Our in-game prototype weapon, basically an AKM modernised into what we call the AK-SLM (with SLM being Syrian Lions' Modernisation):

The modernisation being an addition of a grenade launcher into the design. Some 100 have been produced.
Last edited by Souriya Al-Assad on Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Human Beings are humans, not property.Corporations, (Corporate Property), is property; it is not a human being.Once we understand these two simple concepts, we can move on as a society. - Shofercia | What I believe besides agreeing with the above: Corporations/Conglomerates are vile scum that need to be nationalised, centralised, collectivised as well as redistributed directly back to the masses themselves to control via popular committees. Vive le Communisme! Vive l'idéologie Mathaba!
Imperialism makes monsters out of Man. - Comrade Ernesto Che Guevara.
Allah, Souriya, Bashar w bas! - EPIC
Basically, this. Our form of gov..
NS wars: 1/1/1/1.
USSR/Yugo HDIs 1992 - Haters are going to hate
EPIC 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Hezbollah Compass TRUTH

San-Silvacian
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby San-Silvacian » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:28 pm

Souriya Al-Assad wrote:Our prototype weapon, basically an AKM modernised into what we call the AK-SLM (with SLM being Syrian Lions' Modernisation):

(Image)

AK-103 w/ GP-30

russia is already a step ahead.

Souriya Al-Assad
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Souriya Al-Assad » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:33 pm

San-Silvacian wrote:
Souriya Al-Assad wrote:Our prototype weapon, basically an AKM modernised into what we call the AK-SLM (with SLM being Syrian Lions' Modernisation):

(Image)

AK-103 w/ GP-30

True.

Human Beings are humans, not property.Corporations, (Corporate Property), is property; it is not a human being.Once we understand these two simple concepts, we can move on as a society. - Shofercia | What I believe besides agreeing with the above: Corporations/Conglomerates are vile scum that need to be nationalised, centralised, collectivised as well as redistributed directly back to the masses themselves to control via popular committees. Vive le Communisme! Vive l'idéologie Mathaba!
Imperialism makes monsters out of Man. - Comrade Ernesto Che Guevara.
Allah, Souriya, Bashar w bas! - EPIC
Basically, this. Our form of gov..
NS wars: 1/1/1/1.
USSR/Yugo HDIs 1992 - Haters are going to hate
EPIC 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Hezbollah Compass TRUTH

United states of brazilian nations
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United states of brazilian nations » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:22 pm

Coltarin wrote:Everything
I think I'm done with the KAR-21. I'm going to finish the OICW and the newer model at the bottom left. Otherwise I think it's time to move on.

ow my god, so many variants! and all of them are equally awesome!
a fine work. how much time did you put into this?

Risen Britannia wrote:
Our Most Resplendent Goddess Sen wrote:
We cannot allow a bayonet gap!

v nice btw

thanks

quite like an idea i was having some weeks ago of an EM2 with less ugly furniture, but i hadn't the balls to do it. this is a great work.

United states of brazilian nations wrote:

a spire-point? you mean a pointed (spitzer-like) round with a soft tip? well, dis gonna be hard. anyways, shall i find enough time, i will try to do this.
you're aware that, even with the Nagant mechanism, the revolver won't achieve the same performance, right? the Nagant uses special rounds where the mouth/neck/whateveritsnameis of the case covers the bullet completely and even has a part ahead of it, so when it fires the case expansion seals the chamber/barrel, thus sealing all the gas. anyways, i guess a nagant mechanism will improve the performance a good bit. but i guess a supressor would be a no-go.
anyways, let's go to a more important point. isn't the .458 SOCOM unrimmed? i guess that, as i'm making a different bullet anyways, i could make a rimmed version of it?

and also, if i manage to make it, i'm planning to include some fancy backstory as i think my nation's people wouldn't be strong enough to stand the recoil from this beast. so i was planning to make something like, the weapon was designed to be exported to ulfheim nations. but as this would include your country and other countries residing in this part of the world, i though i'd ask for permission to do so.

alright. working on it. just a thing, i will rename the cartridge bacause it will be rimmed. so i'll call it the .458 USBN rimmed. the revolver will still be able to fire .458 SOCOM because of the neck headspacing, but firing rimmed cartidges will probably be safer as it provides more consistent headspacing.
and i'll make it some sorta mix between a Nagant and a Webley if that's okay.

yup, sorry for the freaking long quote sucession, but i finished this. description included with weapon image.
Puzikas wrote:
Graznovia wrote:Why does the dude look like Putin?
Did you knot know? There is no Russian people, only clones of Putin. We don't get names, just Numbers.
Black Hand wrote:New plan is to just make thousands of disposable firearms and dump them out of cargo planes with tiny drag chutes attached.
Kouralia wrote:AKA FiSH and CHiPS(Fighting in Someone's House and Causing Havoc in Public Spaces):p

Fordorsia wrote:Breaking news: The estimated leading cause of death is dying.
Imperializt Russia wrote:Well what it is, is an 18.5mm piece of hollow metal that, through witchcraft and evil, becomes significantly larger than 18.5mm.
Puzikas wrote:fuck you for drawing a good looking bulpup AK.
Puzikas wrote:USBN has a sensor that triggers after anything vaguely Brazilian is mentioned.
For HUE!

San-Silvacian
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby San-Silvacian » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:24 pm

Souriya Al-Assad wrote:
San-Silvacian wrote:
AK-103 w/ GP-30

True.

Then use AK-103s and GP-30s.

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:28 pm

I have just realized how comfortable Bullpup weapons are. Spent most of the day shooting a .308 Bullpup rifle at the range.
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Rest in Peace Riley. Biopan Embassy Non Military Realism Thread
Seeya 1K Cat's Miss ya man. Well, That Esclated Quickly

United states of brazilian nations
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United states of brazilian nations » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:44 pm

Yes Im Biop wrote:I have just realized how comfortable Bullpup weapons are. Spent most of the day shooting a .308 Bullpup rifle at the range.

as long as it is well-designed and well-balanced (see FN F2000) i suppose it is comfortable indeed.
Puzikas wrote:
Graznovia wrote:Why does the dude look like Putin?
Did you knot know? There is no Russian people, only clones of Putin. We don't get names, just Numbers.
Black Hand wrote:New plan is to just make thousands of disposable firearms and dump them out of cargo planes with tiny drag chutes attached.
Kouralia wrote:AKA FiSH and CHiPS(Fighting in Someone's House and Causing Havoc in Public Spaces):p

Fordorsia wrote:Breaking news: The estimated leading cause of death is dying.
Imperializt Russia wrote:Well what it is, is an 18.5mm piece of hollow metal that, through witchcraft and evil, becomes significantly larger than 18.5mm.
Puzikas wrote:fuck you for drawing a good looking bulpup AK.
Puzikas wrote:USBN has a sensor that triggers after anything vaguely Brazilian is mentioned.
For HUE!

Coltarin
Senator

Founded: Mar 26, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Coltarin » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:50 pm

Purpelia wrote:
Coltarin wrote:Yes.

How does it work?

The sight computer calculates distance, flight time, wind speed etc. and then tells the grenade how far to deploy it's spinning fins. The farther deployed the fins the longer the burn time.
Coltarin wrote:Everything
I think I'm done with the KAR-21. I'm going to finish the OICW and the newer model at the bottom left. Otherwise I think it's time to move on.

ow my god, so many variants! and all of them are equally awesome!
a fine work. how much time did you put into this?

This had been a continual work in progress since about March.

Although I would like to point out that the rifle in the top left-hand corner is not mine. It is actually an old picture of Risen Britannia's which I used for inspiration.

I think I'm going to do an LMG/GPMG now. Also Should I put a full variants list together?
Coltarin (AKA Colt)
Paintis Bulpupis

Puzikas wrote:"No gun? Fuck it , you're now Comrade Meat Shield" level.
Fordorsia wrote:Why sell the restored weapons when you can keep them in a military-themed sex dungeon?
Spreewerke wrote:Basically plainclothes, armed security on a plane. Terrorist starts boxcuttering? Shoot his ass. Passenger starts being a dickhole penisweiner? Arrest his ass. Stewardess walks by? Smack dat ass. People obviously see you? Lose your job as a federal employee and suffer a failing marriage while your children don't speak with you at home and, due to your newly-developed drinking problem, you also lose all custody rights of your children. Your life culminates with your self-immolation inside your one-bedroom trailer home.

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:01 pm

It's totally possible to have an AR style recoil spring on a tilting bolt, right?
Our weary eyes still stray to the horizon...but down this road we've been so many times...
Please, call me Benomia. Post count +14623, founded Oct. 23, 2012.
Sauritican wrote:We've all been spending too much time with Ben
Verdum wrote:Hey girl, is your name Karl Marx? Because your starting an uprising in my lower classes.
Spreewerke wrote:The metric system is the only measurement system that truly meters.
Spreewerke wrote:Salt the women, rape the earth.
Equestican wrote:Ben is love, Ben is life.
Sediczja wrote:real eyes realize real lies
I'm a poet. Come read my poems!

Premislyd
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Premislyd » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:17 pm

Changed the cartridge to 4.5x38mm and made it feed from 40 round, quad stacked magazines
Just a heads up, I suffer from [insert stereotypical internet illness here], and will use it as an excuse instead of taking responsibility for my actions.
~Transgendered, bisexual, transsexual, metrosexual, homosexual, Japanophile, heterosexual, transvestite asexual and proud~
Pimps Inc wrote:Swastikas are not allowed in nationstates unless your are RPing as Nazi Germany or sumthing

Fordorsia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Oct 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Fordorsia » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:20 pm

Premislyd wrote:(Image)

Changed the cartridge to 4.5x38mm and made it feed from 40 round, quad stacked magazines

I don't know, battle rifles turned assault rifles always look weird.
Pro: Swords
Anti: Guns

San-Silvacian wrote:Forgot to take off my Rhodie shorts when I went to sleep.
Woke up in bitches and enemy combatants.

Crookfur wrote:Speak for yourself, Crookfur infantry enjoy the sheer uber high speed low drag operator nature of their tactical woad

Spreewerke wrote:One of our employees ate a raw kidney and a raw liver and the only powers he gained was the ability to summon a massive hospital bill.

Premislyd wrote:This is probably the best thing somebody has ever spammed.

Puzikas wrote:That joke was so dark it has to smile to be seen at night.

Premislyd
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Premislyd » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:24 pm

Fordorsia wrote:

No such thing as battle rifles.
Just a heads up, I suffer from [insert stereotypical internet illness here], and will use it as an excuse instead of taking responsibility for my actions.
~Transgendered, bisexual, transsexual, metrosexual, homosexual, Japanophile, heterosexual, transvestite asexual and proud~
Pimps Inc wrote:Swastikas are not allowed in nationstates unless your are RPing as Nazi Germany or sumthing

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:24 pm

Fordorsia wrote:

Doesn't look that bad to me.
Our weary eyes still stray to the horizon...but down this road we've been so many times...
Verdum wrote:Hey girl, is your name Karl Marx? Because your starting an uprising in my lower classes.
Spreewerke wrote:The metric system is the only measurement system that truly meters.

Phoenix2012
Minister

Founded: Aug 03, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Phoenix2012 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:27 pm

meh, FNC, I like my FAL Paras better
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5281/5270 ... e34d_z.jpg

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:27 pm

Phoenix2012 wrote:meh, FNC, I like my FAL Paras better
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5281/5270 ... e34d_z.jpg

Not an FNC, it's an SC-2005, which is literally just a 5.56 FAL.

The Archangel Conglomerate
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archangel Conglomerate » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:28 pm

I think I prefer this over the earlier iteration.

The magazine and magazine well look a little disproportionate, but that's because of the small cartridge.
(\/)(•,,,,•)(\/)
Please, call me Arch

Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:For want of lances, the heavy equipment never reached the field.

For want of heavy equipment the platoons FOs could direct no HMGs.

For want of HMGs, the Archians had to rely on shitty fucking microcalibers.

For want of real weapons, they lost the war.

Fordorsia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Fordorsia » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:30 pm

Premislyd wrote:
Fordorsia wrote:

No such thing as battle rifles.

Waht.

Bezombia wrote:
Fordorsia wrote:

Sweet Jesus on ice skates.
Last edited by Fordorsia on Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crookfur wrote:Speak for yourself, Crookfur infantry enjoy the sheer uber high speed low drag operator nature of their tactical woad

Spreewerke wrote:One of our employees ate a raw kidney and a raw liver and the only powers he gained was the ability to summon a massive hospital bill.

Phoenix2012
Minister

Postby Phoenix2012 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:30 pm

Sorry, saw Fal, read 5.56& jumped to the conclusion it was fnc...
but I still like my battle rifles better..

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:30 pm

Fordorsia wrote:
Bezombia wrote:Image

Sweet Jesus on ice skates.

I thought you'd love it

Phoenix2012
Minister

Postby Phoenix2012 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:33 pm

Fordorsia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Fordorsia » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:33 pm

Phoenix2012 wrote:http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3107/3229848418_c78201334f.jpg

Now that's just even worse. Shame on you.
Last edited by Fordorsia on Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Premislyd
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Premislyd » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:35 pm

The Archangel Conglomerate wrote:

I think I prefer this over the earlier iteration.

The magazine and magazine well look a little disproportionate, but that's because of the small cartridge.

I'm having trouble trying to adjust the mag well and magazine to the point where they'd actually be room for a quad stacked mag.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information