NATION

PASSWORD

Fallout: Equestria (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Fallout: Equestria (OOC)

Postby Lunas Legion » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:14 pm

Here by popular request...

Fallout. With ponies.

Yep, you heard me right. All that crap about 'love and tolerance'? Pah. Lies told to keep the populace in line. That little creed of theirs gave way before the demand for resources, in this case coal. Coal controlled by the Zebras. The details are trivial, the reasons meaningless. Suffice to say, what's left of the World is a nice little radioactive hellhole. But it's our little radioactive hellhole, and we'll kill each other over it.

Around 100 years ago, the Wastes changed for the better. Somepony fired a Megaspell, recreated Equestria under the New Canterlot Republic. Things were looking up for a while. At least, until a pair of boxes were found. One in the Canterlot Rubble Pile, one in New Roam. Two boxes, one white and blue, one black and white. The ESR and ZSR respectively. For those who don't know, that's the Equestrian Strategic Reserve and Zebra Strategic Reserve respectively. Third strike weapons, designed to be used by the survivors of the first and second strikes to level the other once and for all.

Normally that wouldn't have happened. But the Ceasar's Legion, remains of the Pre-War Zebra government had enough of the NCR and used the box. Needless to say, the NCR responded in kind. That was 80 years ago.

Equestria's back to being the radioactive hellhole we all know and love, and the NCR's been shattered. Tenpony remains, and Pon-3, but they're eternal. All the Stables are sealed once again, and nopony intends to leave them until 600PLD (post Last Day).

Welcome to the Equestrian Wasteland, idiot. Try not to die, at least not before I can make some money off of you.

Utopia.

In case you haven't noticed, this is set in the Fallout:Equestria universe created by Kkat and left for the rest of us to play around with.

Seaddle

This is where the RP is set, and is quite possibily the worst hit place in the Equestrian Wasteland. Seaddle is a hotbed of competing factions, deadly environmental hazards and the occasional M.A.w weapon of mass destruction being released from one of the many research facilities.

Map; http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/Barsk ... t=3&page=1
IC http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=265129

Major Locations-

The Octagon; This complex squats on top of a hill and dominates the south of the city. As the name suggests, the compound is octagonal and has towers on every corner with turrets facing out from every direction on each tower, meaning the Octagon is a nightmare to attack. Combined with the 10 foot high wall linking the towers, the numerous military-grade robots inside the buildings and the electric shock field preventing the entry of Pegasi/Griffons/Alicorns, The Octagon is the closest thing to a unbreakable citadel in the city.

- Current Status; Abandoned after a Silencer attack broke Utopia's forces holding the Octagon.

Phoenix Building; Seaddle's former M.W.T hub, it currently serves as the base for Seaddle's Branch of the Steel Rangers. Although most of the city center was obliterated by the Blackfire Bomb, the Phoenix Building survived due to the magical shielding provided by the now-destroyed generators.

Despite this, the surrounding city is a gauntlet of traps layed by the Steel Rangers and the only safe approach is through the sewers and subway.

Current Status; Held by the Steel Rangers.

The Bridge- The last intact bridge in Seaddle, The Bridge is heavily fortified by Seaddle's resident band of Alicorns. The place has a shield permanently kept in place by a group of Green Alicorns while the Purples and Blues guard the bridge and take the tolls.

Current status; Remains the last major location in Seaddle not to have suffered a Silencer attack.

Seaddle Institute- Seaddle's M.A.S hub, the Institute is little more than a shell. However, it houses the few Applejack's Rangers in Seaddle and contained a cache of a pair of B.E.Ls and a dozen Balefire Eggs, giving the AJR's a massive amount of firepower.

Current status; turned into a soup kitchen.

Moon Tower- Seaddle's tallest building, it looms over even the Octagon and currently serves as home for the only permanent settlement in Seaddle and the main trade hub.

Current Status; Utopia and the remains of his Gang have secured power and are installing a new Caravan Council.

Vault 132- Nothing has entered this Vault, and nothing has ever left. The door has remained sealed since the Great War and through the Second Great War, and no one wishes to find out what may lie behind it...

Current Status; HQ for Silencers. High risk of death if approached.
Major Factions-

Utopia's Gang;Possibly the most powerful and certianly most bloodthirsty of the factions, Utopia is de facto ruler of the south bank. He currently inhabits the Octagon, a Pre-War facility owned by Harmony Industries.

Current Status; Achieved control over Moon Tower.

Steel Rangers; Everyone's favourite steel-clad ponies. They and Utopia's Gang despise each other, mostly over the ownership of the Octagon. They have all the tech you need and want, and would have overwhelmed Utopia if not for the Octagon's massive robot defence systems and the third power in Seaddle. They're based in the M.W.T building in the city center, on the north bank.

Current status; Beginning assault on Vault 132.

Applejack's Rangers; this branch of the Steel Ranger's breakaway group is relatively small, but possesses several Balefire Egg launchers secured from a M.A.w site in the far north of the city. They're small, but well armed.

Current Status; Running a soup kitchen while remaining isolated.

Tolltakers; The worst faction in Seaddle, and that's being nice. These semi-mad Alicorns hold the lone intact bridge over the river, and have the entire place shielded by a trio of Greens. They demand a toll of either 5000 Caps or a prisoner per pony to cross. As such, slavers get by just fine but everyone else has a bit of a problem.

Current Status; the Tolltakers remain well entrenched on the Bridge and have taken little to no losses from the Silencers.

Blackhounds; The remains of the Enclave's Hellhound forces deployed to Seaddle during Operation: Cauterize, the Blackhounds hold the entire length of the river bar the western bridge. They're also known for raiding any community that stays in one place too long through the sewers and subway.

Current Status; engaged in vicious tunnel fighting against the Silencers.

Seaddle Enclave; Operating out of a lone surviving Raptor dropship, the Seaddle Enclave are highly isolationist and rarely make their presence known, preferring to hide in the clouds.
Current Status; unknown.
Hazards
The usual. Balefire radiation levels are still fairly high, and although the only Taint in in the far east along Route 210, Blackfire coats the entire river bar one small region in the far west where a lone bridge stands.

Blackfire is a more dangerous relative of Balefire. It stays around for longer, and kills you quicker. It's infected various plants to produce more of it, so the sewers and subways are highly dangerous.

Code: Select all
App:
Name:
Species: (Unicorn, Pegasus, Earth Pony, Griffon, Zebra, Buffalo, Alicorn, and Ghoul variants of all bar Alicorns)
Special Talent: (Ponies/Zebras/Alicorns only)
Personality:
Skills:
Gear:
Bio:
Faction Affiliation (if any):
Last edited by Lunas Legion on Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:55 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Arizuma
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Arizuma » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:48 pm

Tagged.
Last edited by Arizuma on Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wolfmanne
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Wolfmanne » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:52 pm

Finally, hell yes.
Cicero thinks I'm Rome's Helen of Troy and Octavian thinks he'll get his money, the stupid fools.

Lerodan Chinamerica
Minister

Founded: Dec 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lerodan Chinamerica » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:53 pm

Legion, you disappoint me.

Releign
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Releign » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:53 pm

Tagged because holy shit I laughed my ass off.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:56 pm

Lerodan Chinamerica wrote:Legion, you disappoint me.

I run Fallout RPs. Everything else about the universe doesn't matter.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Wolfmanne
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Wolfmanne » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:59 pm

Question: does canon from the Project Horizons side-story apply due to it's recognition by Khat?
Cicero thinks I'm Rome's Helen of Troy and Octavian thinks he'll get his money, the stupid fools.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:01 pm

Wolfmanne wrote:Question: does canon from the Project Horizons side-story apply due to it's recognition by Khat?

Partially. I'll be throwing a mix of stuff I've invented for the FO:E universe (like the ZSR and ESR) in occasionally alongside otheir pieces of info.

Still trying to figure out whether this should be a character or nation RP...

Wolfmanne
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Wolfmanne » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:02 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:
Wolfmanne wrote:Question: does canon from the Project Horizons side-story apply due to it's recognition by Khat?

Partially. I'll be throwing a mix of stuff I've invented for the FO:E universe (like the ZSR and ESR) in occasionally alongside otheir pieces of info.

I'd go with a character RP, or you could work out some sort of hybrid and have few people RPing ponies in positions of authority.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:03 pm

Wolfmanne wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:

I'd go with a character RP, or you could work out some sort of hybrid and have few people RPing ponies in positions of authority.

I'll go for character then, and begin writing up a bit on the city we're in.

Ozzy
Minister

Founded: Jan 06, 2012
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Ozzy » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:57 pm

Where the hell is the application?
Last edited by IM Meen on Wed May 15, 1996 1:29 pm, edited 756 times in total.

Long live the Global Liberation Army!
Leader of NS Hoofington Reapers

In this world we stand for what we love, for what is right and for our rights. If you don't stand for either one of these you don't stand at all. You're crippled mentally. Your rights give you your life, that life gives you the right to stand for what is right for the world and one of those rights in the world is standing strong for those you love and what you love as a whole.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:44 pm

Ozzy wrote:Where the hell is the application?

I'll create it later today, since I was feeling lazy and had Science to do after creating the OP.

Wolfmanne
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Wolfmanne » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:48 pm

Woo hoo, Steel Rangers.

Ozzy
Minister

Founded: Jan 06, 2012
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Ozzy » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:41 pm

You might want to add Pegasus Enclave and Unity remnants. New Coltifornia Republic (actually different from New Canterlot Republic) and Followers of Apocalypse, unless the emphasis put on individuals rather than political entities then you're fine.

Is it focused on individuals? :/
Last edited by IM Meen on Wed May 15, 1996 1:29 pm, edited 756 times in total.

Long live the Global Liberation Army!
Leader of NS Hoofington Reapers

In this world we stand for what we love, for what is right and for our rights. If you don't stand for either one of these you don't stand at all. You're crippled mentally. Your rights give you your life, that life gives you the right to stand for what is right for the world and one of those rights in the world is standing strong for those you love and what you love as a whole.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:45 pm

Ozzy wrote:You might want to add Pegasus Enclave and Unity remnants. New Coltifornia Republic (actually different from New Canterlot Republic) and Followers of Apocalypse, unless the emphasis put on individuals rather than political entities then you're fine.

Is it focused on individuals? :/

Yep, I'm going for character based. I'll sprinkle Seaddle with a few more factions though, buts it's a long way from the Equestrian Heartlands.

Apple-Loosa
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Apple-Loosa » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:56 am

Fallout equestria... You have me interested

Fralinia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fralinia » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:05 pm

Tagged!

Now get an app up, Legion!
John Rawls wrote:Justice is the first virtue of social institutions, as truth is of systems of thought. A theory, however elegant and economical must be rejected or revised if it is untrue; likewise laws and institutions no matter how efficient and well-arranged must be reformed or abolished if they are unjust.

Che Guevera wrote: At a given moment it appears that there may have been a great commotion and a single great change. But that change has been gestating among men day by day, and sometimes generation by generation.
History buff, anti-imperialist. Small horse aficionado. Big fan of Paradox games and almost-state-champion debater.
I read the news.
This poster is a known communist sympathizer.

Apple-Loosa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Apple-Loosa » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:20 pm

He says that he will soon, be patient Fral

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:39 pm

Apps are up.

Fralinia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fralinia » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:52 pm

Apple-Loosa wrote:He says that he will soon, be patient Fral

I refuse!

Name: Brightsteel
Species: (Unicorn, Pegasus, Earth Pony, Griffon, Zebra, Buffalo, Alicorn, and Ghoul variants of all bar Alicorns) Pegasus
Special Talent: (Ponies/Zebras/Alicorns only) Repair and maintenance. He can often make ancient, nearly destroyed machinery work, as long as there's enough other scrap machines around to pull parts and pieces off of.
Personality: Sarcastic, abrasive, and often seemingly a careless maniac, Brightsteel can actually be very nice, if the situation calls for it. Otherwise, it's his way or the highway. He also has a silver tongue.
Skills: Repair, basic survival skills, excellent persuasion skills.
Gear: IF-9 Combat Shotgun, several hand/hoof crafted knives, shovel, screwdriver, wrench, crowbar, and his namesake: a brightly polished stell helmet he made for himself.
Bio: Born in Seaddle in the middle of a gunfight, his mother and father were both shot seconds after his birth. Only when a gangster/raider/mysterious figure picked him up and left him in the care of a small family living on Seaddle's north side did he ever stand a chance. Kicked out of their home as soon as he could support himself, Brightsteel isn't exactly used to having people care about him. Now, he wanders Seaddle every day, looking for his next meal, clean water, and trying to find a way to get out of the deathtrap that is the city.
Faction Affiliation (if any): Loner. Generally leans towards Utopia's Gang, but only if there's something in it for him.
John Rawls wrote:Justice is the first virtue of social institutions, as truth is of systems of thought. A theory, however elegant and economical must be rejected or revised if it is untrue; likewise laws and institutions no matter how efficient and well-arranged must be reformed or abolished if they are unjust.

Che Guevera wrote: At a given moment it appears that there may have been a great commotion and a single great change. But that change has been gestating among men day by day, and sometimes generation by generation.
History buff, anti-imperialist. Small horse aficionado. Big fan of Paradox games and almost-state-champion debater.
I read the news.
This poster is a known communist sympathizer.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:06 pm

Fralinia wrote:
Apple-Loosa wrote:He says that he will soon, be patient Fral

I refuse!

Name: Brightsteel
Species: (Unicorn, Pegasus, Earth Pony, Griffon, Zebra, Buffalo, Alicorn, and Ghoul variants of all bar Alicorns) Pegasus
Special Talent: (Ponies/Zebras/Alicorns only) Repair and maintenance. He can often make ancient, nearly destroyed machinery work, as long as there's enough other scrap machines around to pull parts and pieces off of.
Personality: Sarcastic, abrasive, and often seemingly a careless maniac, Brightsteel can actually be very nice, if the situation calls for it. Otherwise, it's his way or the highway. He also has a silver tongue.
Skills: Repair, basic survival skills, excellent persuasion skills.
Gear: IF-9 Combat Shotgun, several hand/hoof crafted knives, shovel, screwdriver, wrench, crowbar, and his namesake: a brightly polished stell helmet he made for himself.
Bio: Born in Seaddle in the middle of a gunfight, his mother and father were both shot seconds after his birth. Only when a gangster/raider/mysterious figure picked him up and left him in the care of a small family living on Seaddle's north side did he ever stand a chance. Kicked out of their home as soon as he could support himself, Brightsteel isn't exactly used to having people care about him. Now, he wanders Seaddle every day, looking for his next meal, clean water, and trying to find a way to get out of the deathtrap that is the city.
Faction Affiliation (if any): Loner. Generally leans towards Utopia's Gang, but only if there's something in it for him.

And accepted.

Apple-Loosa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Apple-Loosa » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:16 pm

I'll fill out the app soon

Apple-Loosa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Apple-Loosa » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:16 pm

Name: Cleo-Wisp
Species: (Unicorn, Pegasus, Earth Pony, Griffon, Zebra, Buffalo, Alicorn, and Ghoul variants of all bar Alicorns) Unicorn
Special Talent: (Ponies/Zebras/Alicorns only) Advanced Magic/Illusive Magic (His Cutie-Mark Resembles a dull yellow four pointed star, shrouded in dark Mist). He knows Minor Teleportation Spells, an Invisibility Spell and an Telekinesis Spell, all which he learnt from his tattered copy of 'Advanced Magic for gifted unicorns' which he discovered in the debris of The Seaddle Library, after the building was destroyed by a small balefire explosion, he also knows a couple of illusion spell's taught to him by his mother.
Personality: Quiet, Swift, Abrasive when it is required, Witty, Deadly. He helps anypony in need, except if they're a Raider of-course...or if they're a Utopian Gang-member, Steel Ranger or Enclave officer...
Skills: Basic Survival Skills, Minor Teleportation, Invisibility Magic, Telekinesis Magic, Illusive Magic, Gun Experience.
Gear: Large Saddle Bag, Zebra Rifle (his mom's), Revolver, Ammo, 2 Knives, Ancient Radio (that surprisingly still works, even if there is little static), A couple of Metal Apples, Bottle-Cap Satch, a Small Flask of RadSafe and a Ruined Leather Cloak (Bottle-Caps = about 400-500).
Bio: Born in Seaddle, His Father having died a week before his birth, leaving him one parent, his mom, whom was a scavenger and was skilled in Illusive Magic, living off of food and supplies they both found in rubble/on the street, she even taught him a couple illusive spells before she was shot by a raider, happening when he was age 7, having acquired her zebra rifle,and escaping raiders with crafty illusions, he has survived all this time and is now aged 18, still scavenging the same city that he was born in.
Faction Affiliation (if any): Supports the Applejack Rangers, having helped them out more than several times...

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:22 pm

Apple-Loosa wrote:Name: Cleo-Wisp
Species: (Unicorn, Pegasus, Earth Pony, Griffon, Zebra, Buffalo, Alicorn, and Ghoul variants of all bar Alicorns) Unicorn
Special Talent: (Ponies/Zebras/Alicorns only) Advanced Magic/Illusive Magic (His Cutie-Mark Resembles a dull yellow four pointed star, shrouded in dark Mist). He knows Minor Teleportation Spells, an Invisibility Spell and an Telekinesis Spell, all which he learnt from his tattered copy of 'Advanced Magic for gifted unicorns' which he discovered in the debris of The Seaddle Library, after the building was destroyed by a small balefire explosion, he also knows a couple of illusion spell's taught to him by his mother.
Personality: Quiet, Swift, Abrasive when it is required, Witty, Deadly. He helps anypony in need, except if they're a Raider of-course...or if they're a Utopian Gang-member, Steel Ranger or Enclave officer...
Skills: Basic Survival Skills, Minor Teleportation, Invisibility Magic, Telekinesis Magic, Illusive Magic, Gun Experience.
Gear: Large Saddle Bag, Zebra Rifle (his mom's), Revolver, Ammo, 2 Knives, Ancient Radio (that surprisingly still works, even if there is little static), A couple of Metal Apples, Bottle-Cap Satch, a Small Flask of RadSafe and a Ruined Leather Cloak (Bottle-Caps = about 400-500).
Bio: Born in Seaddle, His Father having died a week before his birth, leaving him one parent, his mom, whom was a scavenger and was skilled in Illusive Magic, living off of food and supplies they both found in rubble/on the street, she even taught him a couple illusive spells before she was shot by a raider, happening when he was age 7, having acquired her zebra rifle,and escaping raiders with crafty illusions, he has survived all this time and is now aged 18, still scavenging the same city that he was born in.
Faction Affiliation (if any): Supports the Applejack Rangers, having helped them out more than several times...

And accepted. Hopefully I'll pull in a few more...

Apple-Loosa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Apple-Loosa » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:25 pm

I told Wolfmanne, Arizuma and Ozzy that the application's up, so they might pull by...
Last edited by Apple-Loosa on Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse