NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 8, Closed, Will it Hurt?)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25073
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:00 am

Agritum wrote:
Constaniana wrote:Granted, I don't act or sound very Scottish, since I grew up in England, but it certainly makes me more Scottish than the Americans who go on about how Irish they are when it's just their great-great grandad that came over ages ago, and they've never even been to Ireland but still go on and on about it on St. Patrick's Day.

I'm from Clan Gordon, you know. We're very good at killing people.

I'm from a Camorra Clan. We don't just kill people: we make a business out of it.

We have fezzes. Your argument is invalid.
Joe Biden 2020; make aviators great again.
Elementals 3 has arrived!
Agritum wrote:I want to marry you now, my British damsel.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You know, I didn't expect you to be the most psychopathic person here.

I have the oddest of feelings this is my fault somehow.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I just realised how bizarre Const's existence is.
Cerillium wrote:Const is right.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You just cornered a scary indian man with a sword-of-brick-shattering.

Have a cookie.
Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:01 am

Agritum wrote:
Constaniana wrote:Granted, I don't act or sound very Scottish, since I grew up in England, but it certainly makes me more Scottish than the Americans who go on about how Irish they are when it's just their great-great grandad that came over ages ago, and they've never even been to Ireland but still go on and on about it on St. Patrick's Day.

I'm from Clan Gordon, you know. We're very good at killing people.

I'm from a Camorra Clan. We don't just kill people: we make a business out of it.

I'm descended from Genghis Khan.

Which, admittedly, is not a high achievement.

But the Marathas conquered the shit out of much of India.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:04 am

Ganesh just wants to have fun.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17308
Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:09 am

I hail from Clan Drunkenbeard, the most prestigious of the Irish royal families.

Also, some Ukrainian farmer from the 1920s.
Last edited by Nude East Ireland on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

User avatar
Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22142
Founded: May 09, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Agritum » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:20 am

Just to know, is the Platform kosher for you, Night?
Neoliberal Globalist Ukraine Supporter
Friedmanite Libertarian ALDE Eurofederalist



User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:21 am

Agritum wrote:Just to know, is the Platform kosher for you, Night?

Yeah, it seems good. I'll add it to the OP as a tag onto Germany soon.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25073
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:23 am

If Hildegard's sisters love Germany so much, shouldn't they run like F1 cars instead?
Joe Biden 2020; make aviators great again.
Elementals 3 has arrived!
Agritum wrote:I want to marry you now, my British damsel.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You know, I didn't expect you to be the most psychopathic person here.

I have the oddest of feelings this is my fault somehow.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I just realised how bizarre Const's existence is.
Cerillium wrote:Const is right.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You just cornered a scary indian man with a sword-of-brick-shattering.

Have a cookie.
Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo

User avatar
Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22142
Founded: May 09, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Agritum » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:25 am

Constaniana wrote:If Hildegard's sisters love Germany so much, shouldn't they run like F1 cars instead?

Hildegard's party isn't nationalist.

It's Humanist.

But not in the nice sense of the word.
Neoliberal Globalist Ukraine Supporter
Friedmanite Libertarian ALDE Eurofederalist



User avatar
Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22142
Founded: May 09, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Agritum » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:31 am

Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe graduated in an university owned by Mitsubishi.

Yes, the same guys who make cars and shit.
Neoliberal Globalist Ukraine Supporter
Friedmanite Libertarian ALDE Eurofederalist



User avatar
Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17308
Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:39 am

Officer Jones: "Thank God."

Batman: "You might want to hold off on thanking Him until you've answered my questions."
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

User avatar
Esternial
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 51826
Founded: May 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Esternial » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:13 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You know, other people wouldn't make sex jokes with the mods.

I fortunately do not give a single shit. *nod*

So badass.

*swoon*

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:14 am

Esternial wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You know, other people wouldn't make sex jokes with the mods.

I fortunately do not give a single shit. *nod*

So badass.

*swoon*

*nod*

It's also fun rping with Trans because it's like rping with half of you- I constantly yell at him to post and then I never post.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Esternial
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 51826
Founded: May 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Esternial » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:16 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Esternial wrote:So badass.

*swoon*

*nod*

It's also fun rping with Trans because it's like rping with half of you- I constantly yell at him to post and then I never post.

I do hope you got my better half.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:16 am

Esternial wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:*nod*

It's also fun rping with Trans because it's like rping with half of you- I constantly yell at him to post and then I never post.

I do hope you got my better half.

The French half?
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17308
Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:17 am

Man, all of the Batman RPs in P2TM are terrible.

Why do you let people RP as Batman and his rogues gallery? That's just idiotic.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

User avatar
Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22142
Founded: May 09, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Agritum » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:21 am

Nude East Ireland wrote:Man, all of the Batman RPs in P2TM are terrible.

Why do you let people RP as Batman and his rogues gallery? That's just idiotic.

I'd love a Batman RP where everyone is a Gotham Police member. And an original character.
Neoliberal Globalist Ukraine Supporter
Friedmanite Libertarian ALDE Eurofederalist



User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:35 am

Agritum wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:Man, all of the Batman RPs in P2TM are terrible.

Why do you let people RP as Batman and his rogues gallery? That's just idiotic.

I'd love a Batman RP where everyone is a Gotham Police member. And an original character.

Then when someone makes it, you'll hate it again.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Esternial
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 51826
Founded: May 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Esternial » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:51 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Esternial wrote:I do hope you got my better half.

The French half?

Fuck you too <3

Or rather, va te faire foutre.
Last edited by Esternial on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:53 am

Esternial wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:The French half?

Fuck you too <3

Or rather, va te faire foutre.

I really do rather need to relearn my French.

Oh yeah, you should study for your last exam.

Unless that has ended.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:09 am

Name: France
Leader: Morgane Dubled
Flag: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... ce.svg.png
Composed of: France today, some colonies in Hell, second only to US in size.
Language(s): French
Description: France is a democratic country and the second most powerful economically in the European Union, and the most powerful in military force. After the Abrahamic War, France got very serious regarding military and magic and immediately got their shit together and got to work on increasing their magic knowledge and their military strength. France does have its own magical school, like Ireland, located in a rural area. However, this school is well-linked and funded by the ISSR. France is a major contributor to the ISSR and French is an official language in the organisation.

Another interesting thing that happened in France was the spreading of French culture. After the Abrahamic War, France began to pump out a massive output of films, cartoons, music and television. Though English remains the worldwide lingua franca due to the influence of the United States, the French language has gained much traction within the world due to this massive amount of artistic output. This can be seen with the increase in French use in countries like Canada, Belgium, Switzerland and many countries in Africa.

France also has a large amount of British expats who left Britain for better employment outlook in France. Due to high number of ISSR bases, there are plenty of foreign humans and non-humans in France.
Characters from here: N/A
Changes since magic was revealed: See above.
Last edited by Nightkill the Emperor on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22142
Founded: May 09, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Agritum » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:14 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Name: France
Leader: Morgane Dubled
Flag:
Composed of: France today, some colonies in Hell, second only to US in size.
Language(s): French
Description: France is a democratic country and the second most powerful economically in the European Union, and the most powerful in military force. After the Abrahamic War, France got very serious regarding military and magic and immediately got their shit together and got to work on increasing their magic knowledge and their military strength. France does have its own magical school, like Ireland, located in a rural area. However, this school is well-linked and funded by the ISSR. France is a major contributor to the ISSR and French is an official language in the organisation.

Another interesting thing that happened in France was the spreading of French culture. After the Abrahamic War, France began to pump out a massive output of films, cartoons, music and television. Though English remains the worldwide lingua franca due to the influence of the United States, the French language has gained much traction within the world due to this massive amount of artistic output. This can be seen with the increase in French use in countries like Canada, Belgium, Switzerland and many countries in Africa.

France also has a large amount of British expats who left Britain for better employment outlook in France. Due to high number of ISSR bases, there are plenty of foreign humans and non-humans in France.
Characters from here: N/A
Changes since magic was revealed: See above.

Nice flag.
Neoliberal Globalist Ukraine Supporter
Friedmanite Libertarian ALDE Eurofederalist



User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:16 am

Agritum wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Name: France
Leader: Morgane Dubled
Flag:
Composed of: France today, some colonies in Hell, second only to US in size.
Language(s): French
Description: France is a democratic country and the second most powerful economically in the European Union, and the most powerful in military force. After the Abrahamic War, France got very serious regarding military and magic and immediately got their shit together and got to work on increasing their magic knowledge and their military strength. France does have its own magical school, like Ireland, located in a rural area. However, this school is well-linked and funded by the ISSR. France is a major contributor to the ISSR and French is an official language in the organisation.

Another interesting thing that happened in France was the spreading of French culture. After the Abrahamic War, France began to pump out a massive output of films, cartoons, music and television. Though English remains the worldwide lingua franca due to the influence of the United States, the French language has gained much traction within the world due to this massive amount of artistic output. This can be seen with the increase in French use in countries like Canada, Belgium, Switzerland and many countries in Africa.

France also has a large amount of British expats who left Britain for better employment outlook in France. Due to high number of ISSR bases, there are plenty of foreign humans and non-humans in France.
Characters from here: N/A
Changes since magic was revealed: See above.

Nice flag.

It's just a normal French flag, is it not?
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 22142
Founded: May 09, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Agritum » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:21 am

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Agritum wrote:Nice flag.

It's just a normal French flag, is it not?

It's something about hotlinking not being permitted.
Neoliberal Globalist Ukraine Supporter
Friedmanite Libertarian ALDE Eurofederalist



User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:23 am

Agritum wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:It's just a normal French flag, is it not?

It's something about hotlinking not being permitted.

Ah. I didn't see it.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:23 am

Fixed.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Anowa, Danubian Peoples, Google Adsense [Bot], Kasa Tkoth Sphere, The Democratic Marxists, Turkducken

Advertisement

Remove ads