NATION

PASSWORD

Battletech OOC/Registration (Still open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Should we end the Sim?

End the Sim, we've already won anyway.
43%
Lets keep it going I want to kick some more simulated asses.
24%
Doesn't matter to me.
10%
Do we refer to a lance of Jenners as a Bruce?
24%

Total votes : 21

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:38 pm

Man I fucking love when my browser crashes and kills a post you were working on.

Had something planned for Memory Core, was almost finished it, now I'm back near the beginning and have lost all interest in finishing it for the foreseeable future.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 18, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:23 am

I added something to the Memory Core
Hi my name is SaintB and I am prone to sarcasm and hyperbole. Because of this I make no warranties, express or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of the above statement, of its constituent parts, or of any supporting data. These terms are subject to change without notice from myself.

Every day NationStates tells me I have one issue. I am pretty sure I've got more than that.

Strykla
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Strykla » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:52 am

I will do something for memory core in a little bit.
Lord Justice Clerk of the Classical Royalist Party, NSG Senate. Hail, Companion!

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:51 am

... Shit, man, I now really feel for Dave.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Northern Dominus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Dominus » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:28 pm

Strykla wrote:I will do something for memory core in a little bit.
Uh... Stryk... it's a good story, really... but formatting? You missed the secondary playback part...
Battletech RP: Giant walking war machines, space to surface fighters, and other implements blowing things up= lots of fun! Sign up here
We even have a soundtrack!

RIP Caroll Shelby 1923-2012
Aurora, Oak Creek, Happy Valley, Sandy Hook. Just how high a price are we willing to pay?

Strykla
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Strykla » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:50 am

Northern Dominus wrote:
Strykla wrote:I will do something for memory core in a little bit.
Uh... Stryk... it's a good story, really... but formatting? You missed the secondary playback part...

Pfft. Formatting. I was typing with my left hand.

(Actually, there should have been more to the story, but I wanted to go play BF3 more than I wanted to continue writing. Plus, I skipped over the OP.)
Lord Justice Clerk of the Classical Royalist Party, NSG Senate. Hail, Companion!

Northern Dominus
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Dominus » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:53 am

Strykla wrote:
Northern Dominus wrote:Uh... Stryk... it's a good story, really... but formatting? You missed the secondary playback part...

Pfft. Formatting. I was typing with my left hand.

(Actually, there should have been more to the story, but I wanted to go play BF3 more than I wanted to continue writing. Plus, I skipped over the OP.)
Yeah... go back and look at the OP if you please, the formatting is there... just gimmie a sec to make it copy/paste friendlier :P
Battletech RP: Giant walking war machines, space to surface fighters, and other implements blowing things up= lots of fun! Sign up here

Aurora, Oak Creek, Happy Valley, Sandy Hook. Just how high a price are we willing to pay?

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:03 pm

I really want to get my massive end-of-Outreach post and my first IC2 post done, but I'm still waiting on word from Saint before I do so. I don't want to be an asshole and do what I want without his approval first, considering it is skirting the line of canon, and I also don't mean to nag.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Northern Dominus
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Dominus » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:27 am

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:I really want to get my massive end-of-Outreach post and my first IC2 post done, but I'm still waiting on word from Saint before I do so. I don't want to be an asshole and do what I want without his approval first, considering it is skirting the line of canon, and I also don't mean to nag.
I have no problems with that... but I'm not the Colonel. The only reason I can think of to hold off is if SaintB wanted to go into a bit of contract negotiation before shipping out.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 18, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:39 pm

I will if people want to but really its a blanket intro contract..
Hi my name is SaintB and I am prone to sarcasm and hyperbole. Because of this I make no warranties, express or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of the above statement, of its constituent parts, or of any supporting data. These terms are subject to change without notice from myself.

Every day NationStates tells me I have one issue. I am pretty sure I've got more than that.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:20 pm

Alright, Saint answered my primary question, so I'm going to get to work on an actual IC posts. I'm just not sure if I want to start with Outreach or IC2...
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Occupied Deutschland
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Occupied Deutschland » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:51 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Alright, Saint answered my primary question, so I'm going to get to work on an actual IC posts. I'm just not sure if I want to start with Outreach or IC2...

Both. :p

Also, I think I've got my connection back permanently. It's been kind'a spotty the last day or two, but I assume it's now working fine and the little magic people inside the router which bring the Internet have decided to settle down and quit randomly committing suicide as they have been.
I'm General Patton.
Even those who are gone are with us as we go on.

Been busy lately--not around much.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:32 pm

So I've determined how to go about doing my post order.

Memory Core-Outreach-The Future Is War

Currently working on the Memory Core post, after that will be the gigantic Outreach post. The Future Is War post will be smaller, so getting it done will be easier.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Occupied Deutschland
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Occupied Deutschland » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:43 pm

It seems i spoke too soon. the lil magic router people decided to commit seppuku like some dishonered Drake mech jockey. ill be out a few more days, mebbe a week.
Last edited by Occupied Deutschland on Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm General Patton.
Even those who are gone are with us as we go on.

Been busy lately--not around much.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:22 pm

Finally got Memory Core done. Gonna let my brain relax, then get to work on Outreach.

Just an advisory, the stuff that I made up for that Memory Core entry may or may not appear later in the IC. It all depends on how the story goes and reactions to what I've posted.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:57 pm

So some real life entanglements popped up and delayed Outreach. My apologies for that. I'll get back to work on it as soon as I can mentally focus again.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse