NATION

PASSWORD

Genesis Aerosystems - Soar high, Fly further (M/T)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Liberated Counties
Senator

Founded: Oct 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:49 pm

To: Genesis Aerosystems
Topic: Expanding our fleet.

Hello! We glady received your recommendation to purchase from your company. I am happy to say we like what we see, and we wish to expand our fleet even further to keep up with the boom in our Air Industry.

Aircraft Purchase form
Purchaser LibAir International Airlines
Nationality Countesian
Geographic - on earth location Corporate Federation Liberated Counties
Product(s) required GA9 Superjet, GA9 Superjet VIP Version
Quantity 15x GA9, 4x GA9 VIP MODEL
Discount Code: VIP1
Last edited by Liberated Counties on Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am a Liberal Capitalist living in the UK.

IIwiki Page | NStracker Page | Factbook

Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:41 am

Purchaser LibAir International Airlines

Dear sir or Maddam
The order has been duly noted for 15 passenger configuration GA9 Moirai and 4 VIP specification GA9 Moirai, having quoted the reedeem code VIP1, a 30% discount has been applied instead of the usual 20% for orders over $1,billion usd.

Delivery for the first examples will be in aproximately 100 days, with the entire order taking around 120 days to complete due to the production line arrangement of the factory at Peace Valley, the total payable is $4,655,000,000

Yours Sincerely
Eric Redman,
Genesis Aerosystems
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Miraco
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 17, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Miraco » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:17 am

Dear Sir/Madame,

On behalf of Air Miraco, and his royal highness King Astor of Miraco, we wish to contact you regarding an offer sent to Air Miraco:

I have noticed you are operatingthe 787 and have yet to recieve your full deliveries, in their place We at Genesis are proposing that for a 25% discount on its regular sales price, we can offer you the GA6 Majestic airliner, similar in size to the Boeing 757 but packed with features similar to the 787 Dreamliner, the GA6 is the ideal medium range aircraft

Please find below our application for aircraft purchase.

Aircraft Purchase form
Purchaser Air Miraco
Nationality Miracian
Geographic - on earth location Miraco (European Union)
Product(s) required GA6 Majestic
Quantity 5

Aircraft Purchase form
Purchaser Air Miraco
Nationality Miracian
Product(s) required Genesis GA9 - Moirai
Quantity 3
Last edited by Miraco on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Liberated Counties
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:43 pm

Encryption: HIGH
Topic: Military Contract

We are in dire need of reliable heavy lifting cargo aircraft to transport our hardware across our various possesions on the globe. We would like to establish a 50-year contract in which you construct 600 C3000 Aircraft for us. We are aware this cost will amount to 240,000,000,000 NSD, therefore we would like to establish a payment scheme in which we pay for these aircraft on an annual basis of 10,000,000,000 NSD Per Year.

Aircraft Purchase form
Purchaser GOVCON Sky Forces
Nationality Countesian
Geographic - on earth location Corporate Federation of Liberated Counties
Product(s) required C3000 Conquest heavy lift aircraft
Quantity 600

(PS, if you accept, can i put this on my Military Hardware factbook page? Also apologies if the math is off)
Last edited by Liberated Counties on Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:30 am

Dear Sir/Madame,

On behalf of Air Miraco, and his royal highness King Astor of Miraco, we wish to contact you regarding an offer sent to Air Miraco:

I have noticed you are operatingthe 787 and have yet to recieve your full deliveries, in their place We at Genesis are proposing that for a 25% discount on its regular sales price, we can offer you the GA6 Majestic airliner, similar in size to the Boeing 757 but packed with features similar to the 787 Dreamliner, the GA6 is the ideal medium range aircraft

Please find below our application for aircraft purchase.

Aircraft Purchase form
Purchaser Air Miraco
Nationality Miracian
Product(s) required GA6 Majestic
Quantity 5

Aircraft Purchase form
Purchaser Air Miraco
Nationality Miracian
Product(s) required Genesis GA9 - Moirai
Quantity 3

Dear sir, your order has been accepted and will take aprox 150 days to complete due to production requirements at our Peace Valler production site, the initial order price was $2,690,000,000 however your discount as arranged earlier in previous correspondance leaves a total payable of $740,000,000
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:39 am

Encryption: HIGH
Topic: Military Contract

We are in dire need of reliable heavy lifting cargo aircraft to transport our hardware across our various possesions on the globe. We would like to establish a 50-year contract in which you construct 600 C3000 Aircraft for us. We are aware this cost will amount to 240,000,000,000 NSD, therefore we would like to establish a payment scheme in which we pay for these aircraft on an annual basis of 10,000,000,000 NSD Per Year.

Aircraft Purchase form
Purchaser GOVCON Sky Forces
Nationality Countesian
Geographic - on earth location Corporate Federation of Liberated Counties
Quantity 600

(PS, if you accept, can i put this on my Military Hardware factbook page? Also apologies if the math is off)

your order has been confirmed and accepted, the 240,000,000,000 payment figure qualifies or a 20% discount equating a payment figure of $192,000,000,000. As this is a significant order, Genesis will take the opportunity to permit Domestic Production Rights on this aircraft to increase our production capacity whilst the Peace Valley production site is expanded.

Yours
Vincent Robertson
Genesis Aerosystems

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:27 am

Engines
4x Genesis- Diamond Star turbofans, each developing 400kn thrust

Performance
Maximum speed: 2,450km/h
Cruising speed: 2,200km/h
Range: 7,632 km
Service Ceiling: 28,000m
take off run at max take off weight: 3,000m

Weights
Empty: 100,000kg (ready to fly)
Max Take off: 125,000kg
Capacity: 140 passengers

Dimensions
Length: 67.26m
Span: 28.8m
Height: 12.5m

Unit cost: $200,000,000

Taking its name from a shark, The Genesis GA4 Mako is the latest supersonic transport jet to enter the global market place. Where the previous generation SST aircraft had a flight deck crew of 3, the Genesis GA4 Mako has a cockpit crew of 2, with a high degree of computer automation featuring 4 TFT display screens with two side-sticks.

Flight control is fully fly by wire with 3 additional electronic back up systems in addition to the primary fly by wire system. Each of the 4 flight control systems monitors its 3 companions to ensure that every aspect of the flight control system is functioning properly. Should a flight control computer develop a fault, the other 3 computers will shut the faulty computer down, in the highly unlikely event that all 4 computer systems fail, a traditional hydraulic system remains as a backup, making the GA4 totally dependable.

Looking forwards, in its pointed nose GA4 has a weather radar and a transponder, but also has a terrain collision avoidance system using a radar altimeter to measure how close the aircraft is to the ground. If the aircraft is flying too low for the terrain, should it be the case that the aircraft is at risk of controlled flight into Terrain, the system onboard will take over and begin to climb the aircraft over the terrain in question and so avoiding controlled flight into terrain.

Cabin
With 4 abreast seating, the cabin of the Mako has one class, FIRST class. Each seat is fitted with seat-back video screens, with the end bulkhead at the front of the cabin having a display giving time, altitude and speed displays. Each of the 140 seats is electrically adjustable and clad with leather, with in-built headphone points. These seats are also extremely comfortable even though that most trips are expected to be little more than a couple of hours compared to a sub sonic journey that over the same distance route can take around 9 hours. To allow passengers to conduct business on the wing at 23km above the surface of the earth, the GA4 Mako is equipped with onboard satellite phones and onboard satellite wifi, making the GA4 a very fast office.

Undercarriage
Made up of 3 elements, the undercarriage of the GA4 features a two-tyre nose gear unit with two 6-tyre main undercarriage units similar to those used on the GA7, though they have a different retraction pattern, rather than retracting towards the centreline the main undercarriage rotates to become parallel with the undercarriage strut, effectively making the wheelsets do a 180 degree flip as they retract into the engine nacelles between. To cope with the landing speeds, the Mako's undercarriage units are equipped with anti-skid carbon disc brakes with each wheel having its own anti-skid control system. Sitting on the ground, the GA4 Mako, in a similar manner to Concorde, sits level unlike the TU144 which when sat on the tarmac had a notable tail-town stance.

Wing design
To go fast, the wing of a supersonic transport aircraft should be swept back and the Mako's wing is no different, it is also the home to the main fuel tanks. There are 5 fuel tanks of the Mako, 3 located between the engine nacelles, 2 outbard, with the forward and rearward centerline tanks used to trim the aircraft in flight by moving fuel forward or aft to adjust the center of gravity. The double-delta planform of the wing has a second feature, as the entire wing tucks inside the cone formed by the shockwave when flying at supersonic speeds. The leading edge of the wing however still features reinforced-carbon-carbon (RCC) panels in order to provide thermal protection to the wing. For additional lift at low speed, the GA-4 uses a set of retractable canard foreplanes.

Engines
Unlike the TU144 and Concorde that came before it, the Mako has no afterburners on its engines, this makes a benefit of economy over the Concorde and TU144 as afterburners make the aircraft heavy on fuel. This is achieved because the engines selected for the Mako each push out 400kn of thust. Concorde used to have its engines on reheat to accellerate up to the Mach 2 cruise speed, after which the aircraft supercruised, where the TU144 used a full reheat throughout its flight, this use of afterburner also made the two aircraft noisy when accellerating away, the lack of an afterburner and carefully designed exhausts mean the GA4 is significantly quieter than other supersonic transport aircraft. One feature of the Mako is the use of the fuel as a coolant for the air conditioning system and hydraulics, a feature pioneered on the Concorde aircraft that came before it.
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:59 am, edited 8 times in total.

WADIYA101
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby WADIYA101 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:59 pm

WADIYAN IMPERIAL DEPARTMENT OF TRADE AND FOREIGN AFFAIRS

To: Genisis Aerosystems
From:Bashar Al-Oman, Minister of Trade and Foreign Affairs
Subject: Order Placement

Dear Gentlemen:
The Empire of Wadiya has decided to upgrade its airforce to better combat its domestic and foreign enemies and has placed an order for such vehicles in the international community. Because you have responded to our advertisement, we have decided, after viewing your wares to place our order with you. Attached is the aircraft we want. Your money will be wired to your bank account as soon as you complete the full order.
Sincerely,
Bashar Al-Oman, Minister of Trade and Foreign Affairs
Aircraft Purchase form
Purchaser Empire of Wadiya
Nationality Wadiyan
Geographic - on earth location Horn of Africa, northeastern Africa
Product requiredC904 Centurion
Quantity15
Quantity 10
Product RequiredC2000
Quantity 8
Product(s) required Freedom 94
Quantity 12
Products Required:C907 Cayman
Quantity 40
Keep Calm and Say "Aladeen"
We are the Home of the Glorious Supreme Leader who is ever mighty.
Questions? watch The Dictator
Reluctant Member of the Congress of Nations

Absolute Power
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Absolute Power » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:28 am

Hello,
14 Genesis GA-7's please
Airline: World Wide Airways
Livery:Image
I LOVE TG'S! TG ME!
" My journey took me some what further down the rabbit hole than I intended and though I dirtied my fluffy white tail I have emerged, enlightened."- Sherlock Holmes
"There is nothing for me, out there, on Earth"- Sherlock Holmes
"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."- Victor Hugo
"To Fly, To Serve"- British Airways

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:44 am

WADIYA101 wrote:

WADIYAN IMPERIAL DEPARTMENT OF TRADE AND FOREIGN AFFAIRS

To: Genisis Aerosystems
From:Bashar Al-Oman, Minister of Trade and Foreign Affairs
Subject: Order Placement

Dear Gentlemen:
The Empire of Wadiya has decided to upgrade its airforce to better combat its domestic and foreign enemies and has placed an order for such vehicles in the international community. Because you have responded to our advertisement, we have decided, after viewing your wares to place our order with you. Attached is the aircraft we want. Your money will be wired to your bank account as soon as you complete the full order.
Sincerely,
Bashar Al-Oman, Minister of Trade and Foreign Affairs
Aircraft Purchase form
Purchaser Empire of Wadiya
Nationality Wadiyan
Geographic - on earth location Horn of Africa, northeastern Africa
Product requiredC904 Centurion
Quantity15
Quantity 10
Product RequiredC2000
Quantity 8
Product(s) required Freedom 94
Quantity 12
Products Required:C907 Cayman
Quantity 40

In responce to your corresondance, the order for the above has been approved, please note that due to current demand on our production, the order will be completed in aorund 12 months time, We hope to have a new factory built at the Peace Valley site soon to ease demand on the main production site.

Yours, Eric Rossingen,
Sales Dept.
Genesis Aerosystems

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:45 pm

Genesis GA72 - Mystic II

ModelGA-7
Engines2 x Genesis KB700 turbofan - 600kN thrust
Maximum speed:950 km/h
Cruising speed:900 km/h
Range:16,800km
Service ceiling14,200m
Take off run at max take off weight:3,200m
Max Take off weight:352,000 kg
Fuel Capacity171,170 Litres (145,494kgs based on 0.85kg/l)
Crosswind landing limit30knot cross wind
Empty weight:165,000kg
Wingspan60.9m
Length:74.2m
Height:18.73 m
Seating Capacity350 Standard class
28 First class
starting price (us$)290,000,000
Construction time90 days including pre delivery flight testing

Based on the successful Genesis GA7 Mystic I, the Genesis GA72 Mystic II is a highly advanced wide-body long range airliner designed for long haul flights over extended-range routes. Available in 3 seating options, these being tri-class, dual class, high density single class, however all cabin options are very well equipped. The GA72 cockpit is fully computerized, but retains the traditional central control stalk rather than the airbus style side-stick, this is a direct result of pilot feedback during the design stage. The striking difference over the GA7 is the relocation of the engines back to a more conventional location of below the wings, this close parts commonalty between the GA7 and GA72 has allowed the two aircraft to have a 90% parts interchangability with only parts of the wing differing as the GA72 does not use the hot-wing system of its over-wing engined sibling.

Flight control is fully fly by wire with 3 additional electronic back up systems in addition to the primary fly by wire system. Each of the 4 flight control systems monitors its 3 companions to ensure that every aspect of the flight control system is functioning properly. Should a flight control computer develop a fault, the other 3 computers will shut the faulty computer down, in the highly unlikely event that all 4 computer systems fail, a traditional hydraulic system remains as a backup, this all helps to make the GA72 one of the safest airliners on the market.

Looking forwards, the GA72 has a weather radar and a transponder, but also has a terrain collision avoidance system using a radar altimeter to measure how close the aircraft is to the ground. If the aircraft is flying too low for the terrain, should it be the case that the aircraft is at risk of controlled flight into Terrain, the system onboard will take over and begin to climb the aircraft over the terrain in question and so avoiding controlled flight into terrain.

The main passenger cabin in the economy class section of the GA72 seats 9 across, each seat has up to 15 degrees of adjustable recline, and is fitted with its own in-built video screen to give passengers a multitude of channels to watch, rather than passengers having to lean over and look up the aisle to a monitor that is some distance away.

Between the cabin classes can be found the aircraft bathrooms, with the galley areas located just forward of the no2 exit station, and at the rear of the passenger cabin, just in front of the aft pressure bulkhead. Just forward of first class, in the secure zone of the aircraft is the crew rest area, complete with two bunks and bathroom.

Above: Standard class cabin
Left: First class cabin
First class in the GA72 is as good as it gets, full beds with individual privacy screens, tv and satellite internet, allowing your first class passengers to be able to work whilst they are on the long haul flight, where economy seats 9 abreast, First class is set up to seat just 4 passengers across the cabin.

Undercarriage: The undercarriage of the GA72 is a tri-cycle design, with 6 tyres on the main landing gear, and twin tyres on the nose wheels, retraction of the nose gear is forwards, whilst the main landing gear fold inwards, the tyres tucking up underneath the fuslage. To haul the 300 tonnes of GA72 to a stop after landing, the GA72 employs thrust reversers and wheel brakes, each of the 14 wheel brakes that make up the braking system on the GA72 is fitted with its own independent anti-skid system rather than using common anti-skid systems for each of the 3 elements that make up the tricycle landing gear,this gives the GA72 a highly efficient braking system.

The wings themselves, constructed of a Lithium - Aluminium alloy that is 70% Aluminium and 30% Lithium, this makes the wings stronger, yet lighter than traditional Aluminium wings. Construction uses two-spares and stringers within the wing, with the aircraft fuel tanks being part of the wing structure to further reduce weight. Titanium-Aluminium alloy is used on the inner wing behind the engine, this gives better heat resistance than regular aluminium. For storage in hangars or at airports that are particularly crowded, the GA72 has folding wingtips, which when folded make the GA72 10m narrower. a skid-plate is also installed by the join where the wing folds incase of a cross-wind landing causing a wing-down during landing.

Military and government buyers

VIP Aircraft

The Genesis GA72 is also available as a VIP transport aircraft for government heads of state and is the last word in Luxury air travel, in this confuguration the GA72 is as lurious as it gets anywhere on earth. The fuselage is divided up into 3 destinct zones, The rearmost area of the aircraft has sleeping accommodation for 28 passengers in luxury 2-abreast cabins.

Ahead of the stateroom style cabins is a dining area, like the stateroom cabins, the seats here are luxurious, based on the first class airline seating of the GA72 Airliner, only more comfortable.

Ahead of the galley there is a luxurious conferencing area, this area is dominated by a large central table that runs the length what is the First class cabin in the GA72 airliner, this table has in-built power outlets for the power of laptop computers. On the end bulkhead of the cabin at the forward end of the table is a large flat screen HD monitor for various presentations. As some presentations are likely to have audio, there is a full surround-sound system.

Situated in the fin and on the GA72 Mystic VIP version are two flat - panel satellite receptoion antennae, which along with similar antennae in the outer wing panels allows the Mystic to recieve satellite TV, whilst 2 roof mounted conformal antennae give the Mystic secure satellite communication using the INMARSAT network.

Genesis now provides Airframes Image for conversion into electronic warfare and reconnaissance aircraft, known by Genesis as the Magic, and by Neu Engollon as the General, please visit Schwyz Logiztek if you requirethe Magic variant of this product.
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:07 am, edited 8 times in total.

Maalvia
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Maalvia » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:12 am

To whom it may concern in Genesis Aerosystems

MaalviAir, the national airline of Maalvia, would like to purchase 6 GA-72 Mystic II Aircraft to supplement our fleet. We would require that you outfit the aircraft with our own seat designs, as we wish to keep continuity across all the vehicles in our fleet. I thak you for your understanding in this matter.

Yours,
Lord V.O. Borimescu, CEO MaalviAir

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:52 am

Maalvia wrote:To whom it may concern in Genesis Aerosystems

MaalviAir, the national airline of Maalvia, would like to purchase 6 GA-72 Mystic II Aircraft to supplement our fleet. We would require that you outfit the aircraft with our own seat designs, as we wish to keep continuity across all the vehicles in our fleet. I thak you for your understanding in this matter.

Yours,
Lord V.O. Borimescu, CEO MaalviAir

Dear Sir

In reference to the previous correspondance, Genesis Aerosystems is pleased to inform you that you have been formally approved to be the launch customer of the GA72 Mistic II airliner, this comes with a 25% due to the sum being over 1 billion US dollars, this gives a total amount to be paid of $1,305,000,000. Construction and delivery of the aircraft, which will be fitted out as per customer specification will take 110 days, this is due to the build time of each aircraft being around 90 days.

I hope this is suitable for your requirements.
Yours,
Eric Raud,
Genesis Aerosystems

Kittiwake
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kittiwake » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:02 am

The Kittiwake Foundation
Address: Powerscourt, Kittiwake
Web: http://www.kittiwakefoundation.kw
Call: +714 85467

To whom it may concern,

The Kittiwake Foundation is the oldest and largest charitable foundation in Kittiwake. Our focus is on enabling long term sustainability and to this end we work among the world's poorest and least privileged people, supporting their communities and families for a brighter future.

Our staff and volunteers work across the globe, providing care and assistance to those who need it most. More details can be found on our website, http://www.kittiwakefoundation.kw.

Our actions are non secular and non denominational, offering care to all regardless of faith or convictions. Our aid and resources come form donations from governments, companies and individuals. Your support is vital in ensuring our continued ability to fight for the poor and disadvantaged.

Your Global Economics and Trade listed company has been recognized as a pioneering and innovate leader in its field. Our Foundation needs the support of companies like yours to continue to operate. This aid is essential for our future and more importantly the futures of those who we support.

All we ask is for you to donate in any way you feel you can, be it direct aid, seconding a staff member to us for a year, food/ medicine donations. Please take a moment from your day to view what we do, www.kittiwakefoundation.kw/what.we.do. Then complete and post the appropriate dontion form. In so doing you are providing a brighter future for millions across this planet we share.

It is only your continued support that enables us to save lives,

Sincerely,

Oscar Miodrag,
Director, The Kittiwake Foundation

Vilamoura
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vilamoura » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:57 pm

Ref. Procurement

Dear Sirs,

AirMoura, the Flag Airline of Vilamoura wouls like to order from your Company;
    6 units of the GA-2 Mercury.

We find that the aircraft has all the capabilities we are looking for at the moment.
Thank you in advance for your attention and we hope to hear from you soon.

Faithfully, Tadeus Alvarez
For LGBT Rights and Gender Equality

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:17 am

Dear sir.

The order for 6 units of the GA2 has been formally authorized, with delivery being between 60 and 90 days inclusive of flight testing prior to customer delivery, The above order comes to $285,000,000 inclusive of the 5% discount for the order. We will be supplying the aircraft with the Aerospace Innovations power package.

Thank you for choosing Genesis Aerosystems,
Yours,
Heinrich Weiss,
Sales Dept.
Genesis Aerosystems

Vilamoura
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Vilamoura » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:47 pm

Aurora Confederacy wrote:Dear sir.

The order for 6 units of the GA2 has been formally authorized, with delivery being between 60 and 90 days inclusive of flight testing prior to customer delivery, The above order comes to $285,000,000 inclusive of the 5% discount for the order. We will be supplying the aircraft with the Aerospace Innovations power package.

Yours,
Heinrich Weiss,
Sales Dept.
Genesis Aerosystems

Dear Sirs,

AirMoura Ltd is wiring the amount of $285,000,000 NSD onto your Company account for settlement. Thank you and we are looking forward to straighten relations between the two companies in the future.

Best Regards, Tadeus Alvarez
For LGBT Rights and Gender Equality

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:28 pm

Vilamoura wrote:
Aurora Confederacy wrote:Dear sir.

Yours,
Heinrich Weiss,
Sales Dept.
Genesis Aerosystems

Dear Sirs,

AirMoura Ltd is wiring the amount of $285,000,000 NSD onto your Company account for settlement. Thank you and we are looking forward to straighten relations between the two companies in the future.

Best Regards, Tadeus Alvarez

Dear Sir.

The sum wired by the afore mentioned company, [AirMoura LTD] has been duly recieved with thanks. Please be aware that construction of the aircraft placed within the previous correspondance is now underway and will be completed upon the date enclosed within the invoice previously sent.

Thank you for choosing Genesis Aerosystems for your aircraft requirements.

Stomalia
Minister

Founded: Mar 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Stomalia » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:48 pm

Hello! I have seen your request of purchase on our website and have processed it. I have decided to purchase a few of the aircraft to test it out, but not much more. The purchase application is contained below this letter.

Adam Parker
CEO of Orcando Airlines

Receiptant: Orcando Airlines
*This is proof of Order confirmation*
Dear Sir or Madame Your order is as follows:
Product: GA-2 Mercury
Quantity: 5
Sub Total: $250,000,000
Discount: None, I don't believe there is a discount for me.
Total Payable: $250,000,000
I am fluent in English and semi-fluent in Spanish. I want to learn French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Polish, and Russian.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:16 am

Dear Sir,
In relation to the order of [5] units of the [GA2 Mercury] twin engined airliner, Genesis Aerosystrems is pleased to announce that your order has been formally ACCEPTED, delivery will take place in aproximately 100 days due to our current production schedule. Please be aware that the order doees actually qualify for a 5% discount, as a result the amount payable is $237,500,000

Yours.
Eric Redman.
Sales Dept. Genesis Aerosystems.

Mizialand
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Mizialand » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:15 am

15 Juliana Van Strobergslaan

CY 556 St. Louis

Mizialand

Tel: +44 889 566

Fax: +44 889 450

Nikki Fraser,
CEO Genesis Aerospacecraft

23 September 2013

Dear Madam

Purchase of Genesis GA6 Aircraft

I am Morphieus de Haan, Chairperson of Air Liberte. We are one of the fastest growing airline of the world with services to more than 48 countries worldwide. The growth has put strain on our limited fleet size which we would like to expand.

I find the Genesis GA6 Aircraft can meet requirements of our expanding long haul routes. We would like to order a total of 12 such aircraft. The estimated amount of this purchase total out to 3,000,000,000 USD which will be wired to the account of your choice in installments over a period of 6 months upon provision of required details.

We request that all our aircraft are painted in the Air Liberte livery, the additional cost of which will be borne by us. Also, we would like to ask for the provision of 2 suites with personal bed and a bar in the aircraft. The number of seats in First, Business and Economy can be reduced to accommodate the said suites. Besides, how much time will be required to complete the delivery?

I thank you in advance and wish you a good day.

Yours faithfully,

Morphieus de Haan,
Chairman Air Liberte

Aircraft Purchase form
Purchaser AIR LIBERTE
Nationality MIZIA
Geographic - on earth location EUROPE
Product(s) required GA6
Quantity 12
╔══════════════════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ═════════════════════════════════╗
Mizialand Embassy Programmel Our Factbookl MiziaNews.mzl 10 Years on NS!l
Member of Astyria
Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
╚══════════════════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ═════════════════════════════════╝

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:25 am

dear Sir.

Your order for 12 units of the Genesis GA6 "Majestic" twin engined airliner has been formally accepted, this order will take aproximtely 110 days to fulfill with aircraft being delivered by January 15 2014.

With the reference to the terms of payment, the payment of installments over the following 6 months is hereby acceptable, however due to a 20% discount that your order has hereby incurred, the total amount payable is $2,400,000,000.

Your livery has also been run through the graphics department and this is what they have come up with, based on the RMA750 Magicwind

Yours Sincerely
Nikki Fraser.
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Liberated Counties
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:15 am

Topic: Expanding our fleet Phase 2

To further keep up with the growing number of passengers we would like to expand our fleet again. We are interested in setting up a chartered airline as a partner airline to our already existing one.

Aircraft: Purchase form
Purchaser: LibAir International Airlines
Nationality: Countesian
Geographic - on earth location: Corporate Federation Liberated Counties
Product(s) required: 30x GA-4 Mako, 40 Ga-7 Mystic.

Bolidor
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Request for Information

Postby Bolidor » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:16 am

3120 Executive Way
Bananair Corporate Campus
Aeropuerto Internacional Coronel Oliverio Lorenzo del Norte
C.P. 37-40900 Musa, Republic of Bolidor

Sept. 24, 2013

Ms. Nikki Fraser, CEO
Genesis Aerospace, Inc.
Khayr Peace Valley
The Mercantile Federal Republic of Aurora Confederacy

Request for Information

Dear Ms. Fraser:

The management at Bananair is currently investigating the suitability of a variety of aircraft for an anticipated expansion of our operations. We are particularly interested in the following aircraft types:

• Genesis GA-6 Majestic twin engine narrow body airliner
  • Genesis GA-72 Mystic II long range twin engine airliner
  • Genesis GA-9 Morai twin deck four engine airliner
While we were able to glean from your sales brochures the maximum operating range and passenger loads for the aforementioned aircraft, we were unable to determine the fuel loads/capacities of each aircraft. This information is vital to us in determining the fuel burn per thousand passenger-kilometers, a key factor in our decision process. If you would be so kind as to provide the necessary data, we would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Mr. Juan Pablo Benitez Rodriguez, CEO
Bananair, Inc.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:55 am

Liberated Counties wrote:
Topic: Expanding our fleet Phase 2

To further keep up with the growing number of passengers we would like to expand our fleet again. We are interested in setting up a chartered airline as a partner airline to our already existing one.

Aircraft: Purchase form
Purchaser: LibAir International Airlines
Nationality: Countesian
Geographic - on earth location: Corporate Federation Liberated Counties
Product(s) required: 30x GA-4 Mako, 40 Ga-7 Mystic.

Dear Sir

Your order for 30 units of the GA4 Mako SST and 40 units of the GA7 Mystic airliner has been accepted, however due to the current production capacity, delivery will be between 3 and 10 months from the delivery of the first unit to the delivery of the last unit of this 70 unit order.

The order cost breaks down as follows:
GA4 : $6,000,000,000
GA7 : $11,600,000,000
Sub : $17,600,000,000

Discount: 20%

Total:$14,080,000,000

Yours,
Nikki Fraser,
Genesis Aerosystems

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade