NATION

PASSWORD

Krianian Civil War (Open MT, Military)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Kriania
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Krianian Civil War (Open MT, Military)

Postby Kriania » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:30 pm

A terrorist group calling themselves "God Soldiers" have started a violent rebellion in Kriania. The Prime Minister was nearly assinated by a terrorist sniper in the capitol city today. We call the nation of the world to help us in this time. We have managed to hold them back to the mounatins and the island chain off the coast.

Breifing: "God Soldiers" or as we call them "ultra-nationalist" are lead by a pro-fascist ,religous diehard named, Lonsorium Gastonvanov or "the father" as the terrorist call him. The terrorist are religously and politically motivated believing that all who do not believe in Christanity must die (so basically they are like Nazis). The rebellion has gathered support of the separatist in the Krianian norhtern mounntains and islands in the colder area of Kriania. Intlelengence services report that bombing on the foreign embasies in the Krianian capitol. So those with embasies watch out.

OOC: First guy who pledges there support to the terrorist also play as the terrorist as well.

Enemy weapons: They are armed with self made AKM's, RPG-7's, RGP grenades, Saiga shotguns, UZI's of all kinds, M16's of all variants, M4's, RPD LMG and the AK-74u SMG (All of thes are locally made or have been purchased on the black market). They have no aircraft but have a wide assortment of Russian tanks, APC's, and IFV's. Also, patrol boats are used in the waterways and rivers. They have a different assortment of mortars. They also have training camps in on the islands dug into the mountains. Mokarav is there main arms leader and deals with the black market and controls the military variant of these "Gods soldiers." They have also been known to be associated with terrorist uprisings all around the world and if those goverments fell
they have close ties to them

Enemy leaders (other than the ones already explained): "Makarov," "Tokarev",(KIA) Zahkaev (2nd in command KIA), Corsnov, Fentai

OOC: This is also the area in which you pledge your support with, ALSO NO GODMODDING OR YOU ARE BANNED
Last edited by Kriania on Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:23 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Start a embassy in Kriania today: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=38986
Army 2,000,000
Navy 500,000
Airforce, 200,000
Spec Op: 20,000
Kriania is currently in a state of civil war: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=39459
K-S Uranium Sales Store Front Conglomerate: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39972

Kriania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kriania » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:33 pm

bump
Army 2,000,000
Navy 500,000
Airforce, 200,000

Lonara
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lonara » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:35 pm

Official Imperial Communique

In light of the recent uprising in Ultra-nationalist activity within your borders, the Holy Empire of Lonara requests that it be allowed to send in occupational forces to help the Krianian government deal with the social conflict that is now in mass effect. We also wish that we be allowed the use of one of your military airbases as a staging area, and that we be allowed to commandeer said base.

-Lonaran Minister of Defense, Hans Nachtuhr
Krianian Civil War: Strategic Victory
War Against Allied Amerikka: Victory
Ketrilyian Nuclear Crisis: Victory
War on West Ganicistan: Withdraw
Lonaran Civil War: Victory
Eins - Nuclear War
Swei - High Intensity Conventional War
Drei - Conventional War
Vier - Interventionary Conflict
[Funf] - Increased Tensions
Sechs - Lowest Concern

Kriania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kriania » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:36 pm

Lonara wrote:

Official Imperial Communique

In light of the recent uprising in Ultra-nationalist activity within your borders, the Holy Empire of Lonara requests that it be allowed to send in occupational forces to help the Krianian government deal with the social conflict that is now in mass effect. We also wish that we be allowed the use of one of your military airbases as a staging area, and that we be allowed to commandeer said base.

-Lonaran Minister of Defense, Hans Nachtuhr

Great you will be given the airfiel near the city of Novagrad
Last edited by Kriania on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Army 2,000,000
Navy 500,000
Airforce, 200,000

Kriania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kriania » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:38 pm

bump
Army 2,000,000
Navy 500,000
Airforce, 200,000

French Territories
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby French Territories » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:39 pm

I'm sending 400 Infantry to storm the capital to find Markarov. I would request jurisdiction of him and will interrogate and possibly execute him. I do not to be the terrorist.

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:40 pm

Kriania wrote:A terrorist group calling themselves "God Soldiers" have started a rebellion in Kriania. The Prime Minister was nearly assainated by a terrorist sniper. We call the nation of the world to help us in this time. We have managed to hold them back to the mounatins and the island chain off the coast.

Breifing: "God Soldiers" or as we call them "ultranationalist" are lead by a pro-fascist ,religous diehard named, Lonsorium Gastonvanov or "the father" as the terrorist call him. The terrorist are religously motivated believing that all who do not believe in Christanity must die. The rebellion has gathered support of the separatist in the Krianian norhtern mounatinis and islands in the colder area of Kriania. Intlelengence services report that bombing on the foreign embasies in the Krianian capitol. So those with embasies watch out. OOC: First guy who pledges there support to the terrorist also play as the terrorist as well.

Enemy weapons: They are armed with self made AKM's, RPG-7's, RGP grenades, Saiga shotguns, UZI's of all kinds, and the AK-74u. They have no aircraft but have a wide assortment of Russian tanks, APC's, and IFV's. Also, patrol boats are used in the waterways and rivers. They have a different assortment of mortars. They also have training camps in on the islands dug into the mountains.

Enemy leaders (other than the ones already explained): "Makarov," "Tokarev"

OOC: This is also the area in which you pledge your support with, ALSO NO GODMODDING OR YOU ARE BANNED

To: The True Governing body of Kriana

I'll gladly send in a squadrons of fighters to assist in anti-infantry & anti-armor operations against these "God soldiers". However, they will require forward bases. I also request a single division of Special Operations Ground forces to defend these bases.

Signed,
Her Divine Majesty Imperatrix Evelyn Staleko of the Unitational Ornithocracy of Unilisia.
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

Kriania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kriania » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:40 pm

French Territories wrote:I'm sending 400 Infantry to storm the capital to find Markarov. I would request jurisdiction of him and will interrogate and possibly execute him. I do not to be the terrorist.

Problem he is not in the capitol he is in the northern mountains, in a unknown fortress
Army 2,000,000
Navy 500,000
Airforce, 200,000

Kriania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kriania » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:41 pm

Unilisia wrote:
Kriania wrote:A terrorist group calling themselves "God Soldiers" have started a rebellion in Kriania. The Prime Minister was nearly assainated by a terrorist sniper. We call the nation of the world to help us in this time. We have managed to hold them back to the mounatins and the island chain off the coast.

Breifing: "God Soldiers" or as we call them "ultranationalist" are lead by a pro-fascist ,religous diehard named, Lonsorium Gastonvanov or "the father" as the terrorist call him. The terrorist are religously motivated believing that all who do not believe in Christanity must die. The rebellion has gathered support of the separatist in the Krianian norhtern mounatinis and islands in the colder area of Kriania. Intlelengence services report that bombing on the foreign embasies in the Krianian capitol. So those with embasies watch out. OOC: First guy who pledges there support to the terrorist also play as the terrorist as well.

Enemy weapons: They are armed with self made AKM's, RPG-7's, RGP grenades, Saiga shotguns, UZI's of all kinds, and the AK-74u. They have no aircraft but have a wide assortment of Russian tanks, APC's, and IFV's. Also, patrol boats are used in the waterways and rivers. They have a different assortment of mortars. They also have training camps in on the islands dug into the mountains.

Enemy leaders (other than the ones already explained): "Makarov," "Tokarev"

To: The True Governing body of Kriana

I'll gladly send in a squadrons of fighters to assist in anti-infantry & anti-armor operations against these "God soldiers". However, they will require forward bases. I also request a single division of Special Operations Ground forces to defend these bases.

Signed,
Her Divine Majesty Imperatrix Evelyn Staleko of the Unitational Ornithocracy of Unilisia.

accepted
Army 2,000,000
Navy 500,000
Airforce, 200,000

Reich1
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Reich1 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:42 pm

OFFICIAL MESSAGE FROM REICH1

Reich1 has declared its support for the rebels. Reich1 will be providing a nationalist rebels with funds and also the weapons, tanks etc. We have not been directly involved in this civil war yet but if condition demands we shall. Reich1's Futher also declared that Reich1 will be providing WMDs (including nukes) to the Rebels. And we have got the reports where the rebels are.
-Futher Of Reich1
Last edited by Reich1 on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud member of IASEN.
Proud member of IOG member.

Kriania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kriania » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:44 pm

Reich1 wrote:OFFICIAL MESSAGE FROM REICH1

Reich1 has declared its support for the rebels. Reich1 will be providing a nationalist rebels with funds and also the weapons, tanks etc. We have not been directly involved in this civil war yet but if condition demands we shall. Reich1's Futher also declared that Reich1 will be providing WMDs (including nukes) to the Rebels. And we have got the reports where the rebels are.
-Futher Of Reich1

OOC: Godmod, you need over 500 million population to own nukes
Last edited by Kriania on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Army 2,000,000
Navy 500,000
Airforce, 200,000

Tulon
Secretary

Founded: Dec 24, 2003
Ex-Nation

Postby Tulon » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:44 pm

Reich1 wrote:Reich1 has declared its support for the rebels. Reich1 will be providing a nationalist rebels with funds and also the weapons, tanks etc. We have not been directly involved in this civil war yet but if condition demands we shall. Reich1's Futher also declared that Reich1 will be providing WMDs (including nukes) to the Rebels.
-Futher Of Reich1

((OOC: I believe you mean "Führer." :palm: And usually the rule is 100 million for nukes, not 500. Just saying))
Last edited by Tulon on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reich1
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Reich1 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:45 pm

Tulon wrote:
Reich1 wrote:Reich1 has declared its support for the rebels. Reich1 will be providing a nationalist rebels with funds and also the weapons, tanks etc. We have not been directly involved in this civil war yet but if condition demands we shall. Reich1's Futher also declared that Reich1 will be providing WMDs (including nukes) to the Rebels.
-Futher Of Reich1

((OOC: I believe you mean "Führer." :palm:

OOC: I don't have ü on my keyboard so I use Futher to save time.
Proud member of IASEN.

Lonara
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lonara » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:46 pm

The Lonaran Military mobilized swiftly upon news that they would be beginning an occupation in Kriania. IL-76 cargo planes were being loaded with troops and equipment, and fighters were being fueled and ready to send over to the airbase outside of Novagrad.

They would be sending one hundred Panzer Mark VIIs,

Twenty Nachtwulf MBT's,

One Hundred Blitzen IFVs,

Twenty Gotthand I's,

One Kaiserhand I,

Three Hundred Granatewerfers,

Ninety Schneller Trucks,

One Hundred Katze 33's,

Sixty Vogel-1 Aircraft,

Ten TU-95B aircraft,

Thirty A-10 aircraft,

and Eight Thousand Foot Soldiers.

The entire mobilization took two weeks before their base at Novagrad was set up. They had set up a defensive perimeter that prevented surprise attacks. The fighters made use of the airfield, while the rest of the units deployed out of the base that they had fortified by using nearby buildings and hangers. General Wolfgang Heisst was overseeing the operation, he brought up a radio frequency with the capital building of Kriania.

"Our positions here are fortified, we need you to comply and lead us in the direction of the Ultra-nationalists. We can't provide support without the proper intelligence, so I want your boys out there telling us who to bomb."
Krianian Civil War: Strategic Victory
War Against Allied Amerikka: Victory
Ketrilyian Nuclear Crisis: Victory
War on West Ganicistan: Withdraw
Lonaran Civil War: Victory
Eins - Nuclear War
Swei - High Intensity Conventional War
Drei - Conventional War
Vier - Interventionary Conflict
[Funf] - Increased Tensions
Sechs - Lowest Concern

Reich1
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Reich1 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:46 pm

Kriania wrote:

-Futher Of Reich1

OOC: You are god modding Do you know the standers says 100 million.
Proud member of IASEN.

Kriania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kriania » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:48 pm

Reich1 wrote:
Kriania wrote:

-Futher Of Reich1

OOC: You are god modding Do you know the standers says 100 million.

I am not godmodding at all and explain how am i my nation fits well the 5% limit on military forces
Army 2,000,000
Navy 500,000
Airforce, 200,000

Kriania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kriania » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:53 pm

bump
Army 2,000,000
Navy 500,000
Airforce, 200,000

Reich1
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Reich1 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:56 pm

OOC: who is rebel?
Proud member of IASEN.

Kriania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kriania » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:02 pm

Reich1 wrote:OOC: who is rebel?

Explained that first guy who pledges his support for the rebels will act as the rebels
Army 2,000,000
Navy 500,000
Airforce, 200,000

American Capitalist
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby American Capitalist » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:02 pm

To: The People's Republic of Kriania

We where wondering if you needed assistance with taking these rebels down? We where wondering if we could send snipers to help guard you're capitol against these rebels.
Economic Left/Right: 6.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.28

Almaniania
Senator

Founded: Dec 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Almaniania » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:02 pm

-Futher Of Reich1

Reich1,
Your actions have now crossed the line. We can not stand by any longer. We hereby declare war on the rebels, and on you. SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO IGNORE THIS, I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE THE THREAD. You will not be taken seriously anymore if you do not RP the war. And please, do not try the "We have too much to do" excuse. We will not take it anymore.

Sincerely,
John Lennon of Almaniania
Last edited by Almaniania on Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Republic of the Almanianian Federation: Official 2012 World Census Pencil Pusher Counter
{Almaniania}: Embassy -- Factbook
Current troop level: DEFCON 4

WARNING: I AM A GRAMMAR SOCIALIST. BEWARE
NationStates Personification
One of the Founders of National Personification Role Playing
Did you know I was a writer? You didn't? Perhaps you'd like to read a few of my stories and tell me what you think then.

Kriania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kriania » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:03 pm

American Capitalist wrote:To: The People's Republic of Kriania

We where wondering if you needed assistance with taking these rebels down? We where wondering if we could send snipers to help guard you're capitol against these rebels.

We do and yes
Last edited by Kriania on Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Army 2,000,000
Navy 500,000
Airforce, 200,000

American Capitalist
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby American Capitalist » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:05 pm

Kriania wrote:

We do

Okay we will send 100 of our elite snipers to take defend any area you want. Our snipers are some of the best and most skilled in the world. Our farthest shot being 1 mile.
Economic Left/Right: 6.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.28

Kriania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kriania » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:05 pm

American Capitalist wrote:
Kriania wrote:

We do

Okay we will send 100 of our elite snipers to take defend any area you want. Our snipers are some of the best and most skilled in the world. Our farthest shot being 1 mile.

Excellent
Army 2,000,000
Navy 500,000
Airforce, 200,000

Kelanis
Spokesperson

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Kelanis » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:06 pm

From the Kelanis Ministry of Defense

To: All involved parties

The Federation does not deem it necessary to assist or interfere with the internal affairs of Kriania at this time. Kelanis does not believe that Kriania's government is in any significant danger from this insurrection and that its loyal forces and allies can suppress it quickly.

However, we would like to remind Reich1 that while Kelanis does not look terribly fondly on Kriania, Kelanis will fulfill its responsibilities to a fellow CoNS member state nonetheless. If any Reich1 nuclear weapons are found in possession of Krianian rebels or used by them, it will be taken as a direct attack upon our strategic assets, and will be met with overwhelming force.

In short, send nukes and you get wiped off the map.

Good day.
~The Federation of Kelanis
Hand of The Conglomerate
Founded March 31, 2003
Now get off my lawn.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents