NATION

PASSWORD

Coup d'État|OPEN|MT

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Justorica
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Coup d'État|OPEN|MT

Postby Justorica » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:35 pm

Eddie Dailontis paced around the room. Three men with Tommy Guns walked into the room.

"We're ready boss."

"Everyone?"

"All six thousand of us. Doubt we can beat them though."

"Talk like that again and you'll be joining the billions of others in the six feet under club."

"Sorry boss."

They all jumped into a 2009 J Viola Sedan that was modified with tinted windows, weapon storage in the trunk, and made armored. As the drove into the capitol of Justoria there were hundreds, maybe a thousand, cars that joined them and seemed to be following them, although spread out well enough. This was confirmed by all those cars stopping around the time they did, and parking around the area they did too.

"They all know the plan right?"

"Yep, conceal until we're at the public speaking. Then we mow 'em all down."

Eddie chuckled. "Nice way to put it."

As they walked towards the cities center, hundreds, maybe thousands, of other people wearing very nice suits were walking in the same direction, albeit spread out. They then reached the area we're President Justori Bronzeg and Alan Rendvy were speaking to the public.

"I hope they know to wait seven seconds." Eddie whispered.

Seven Seconds Later
After the longest seven seconds in Eddie's life, maybe history, gunshots rang out. President Justori and Vice president Alan Rendvy fell, along with all their guards. Civilians ran and screamed before they too were gunned down. Some citizens were armed and drew their gun's on the massive group of shoots, but they never hit anybody. They did get riddled with bullets though. Police officers came down, but were turned into the human equivalent of Swiss cheese. Not long after the SWAT teams came in, but there were too many gunners for them. They were all added to the body count.

2 hours later, the city was a ghost town, except for the Justorican Mafia members. Most of the resident had fled when they herd of the massacre. Anyone left got shot and killed. Eddie and his cronies were now sitting in the Presidential Office in the Justorican Presidential housing. The rest of the mafia were in the Capitol Building.

"Well guys, time for us to send out some telegrams. 6,000 mafia members armed with some Tommy guns ain't gonna take down the entire Justorican military, or take over this nation." Eddie said.

To: The Nations of the World

Today, we in our entirety killed off about 4,000 Justoricans, two of them being President Justori bronzeg and Vice President Alan Rendvy. We ask for your support in this battle against the Justorican Military. Thank you.

Signed, Eddie Dailontis
Boss or Godfather of the Justorican mafia

To: All Nations
From: The Justorican Military & United Justorican Militia

Today, our cities capitol was massacred. Thousands died. Among those dead is our President and Vice president, Justori Bronzeg and Alan Rendvy. It has been confirmed they were killed by the Justorican mafia, in efforts to take over Justorica. We ask for your help in defeating the Justorican mafia, and avenging the loss of every Justorican.

Signed,
General David Henderson
Acting President

OOC: I will be playing the Justorican Military, United Justorican Militia, and the Justorican mafia.

Silver Beach
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Silver Beach » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:38 pm

The Kingdom of Silver Beach will put its support behind the military, which will restore the TRUE government of Silver Beach. We would like to send over 23,000 special ops forces, though they will be under Silverian command
Head of State: President Gabriel Kantor
Champions of- International Cardinal's Cup 1, Arena Bowl II
RP Population: 22 million
Reigning unofficial Unofficial World Champions(uUWC).

Greater Amerigo
Envoy

Founded: Apr 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Amerigo » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:48 pm

MESSAGE FROM:
Greater Amerigo Strategic Command
Director Samuel Nelson
11:20 PM

As of 10:30 PM today the 3rd Fleet began moving into position off the coast. We will attempt to restore stability and bring these murdering "Mafia" to proper justice for the atrocities committed on innocent people. The Office of Naval Movement has authorized a 90-Day mission for the fleet in this area of operation. Primary objective will be the detainment of war criminals and perpetrators of what is known in Greater Amerigo as "Justorican Incident" and will be tried in court for war crimes at the discretion of the Remnant Justorican government and the Greater Amerigonian Ministry of War Crimes. Secondary will be rebuilding the fractured city/country.

-The 3rd Fleet (of four fleets administered by the Office of Naval Movement) consists of 40 ships. 18 Destroyers, 6 Battleships, 2 Aircraft Carriers, 10 Cruisers, and some assorted craft. In addition they are crewed by 25,000 Naval Personnel, 12,500 Marine Personnel, and 5,000 Naval Air Personnel.

Signed,
President George Wesley
Greater Amerigo
Last edited by Greater Amerigo on Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cascade States 2
Envoy

Founded: Aug 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Cascade States

Postby Cascade States 2 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:01 pm

The Armed Republic of Cascade States Condemns the people responsible for these actions and demands that they surrender to international authorities immediately.
In 12 hours we will begin landing forces to stop these acts of Terrorism and Treason.

We will also begin staging forces in our nation that we can enter the air ports and sea ports of your nation to restore Order.

And will begin A peace keeping force to maintain order in the streets until your new Government can be established.

Justorica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:34 am

Greater Amerigo wrote:MESSAGE FROM:
Greater Amerigo Strategic Command
Director Samuel Nelson
11:20 PM

As of 10:30 PM today the 3rd Fleet began moving into position off the coast. We will attempt to restore stability and bring these murdering "Militia" to proper justice for the atrocities committed on innocent people. The Office of Naval Movement has authorized a 90-Day mission for the fleet in this area of operation. Primary objective will be the detainment of war criminals and perpetrators of what is known in Greater Amerigo as "Justorican Incident" and will be tried in court for war crimes at the discretion of the Remnant Justorican government and the Greater Amerigonian Ministry of War Crimes. Secondary will be rebuilding the fractured city/country.

-The 3rd Fleet (of four fleets administered by the Office of Naval Movement) consists of 40 ships. 18 Destroyers, 6 Battleships, 2 Aircraft Carriers, 10 Cruisers, and some assorted craft. In addition they are crewed by 25,000 Naval Personnel, 12,500 Marine Personnel, and 5,000 Naval Air Personnel.

Signed,
President George Wesley
Greater Amerigo

OOC: Not to be naggy, but it's a mafia that killed the people, not a militia. The militia is Justorican citizens trying to stop the mafia.

Grand Atia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Atia » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:49 am

To: Everyone in Justorica

On behalf of The Most Serene Republic i condem the vile actions of the Justorican mafia and will support general David Henderson and the military both financially and if necesary with military aid.

Sincerely
The honorable Vladimir Chekov
Senior Minister of Warfare and the Military (SMWM)
The Most Serene Republic of Grand Atia

OOC: What is the military's intentions with Justorica?
I am the Most Serene Republic of the Quendi

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:42 am

Justorica wrote:Eddie Dailontis paced around the room. Three men with Tommy Guns walked into the room.

"We're ready boss."

"Everyone?"

"All six thousand of us. Doubt we can beat them though."

"Talk like that again and you'll be joining the billions of others in the six feet under club."

"Sorry boss."

They all jumped into a 2009 J Viola Sedan that was modified with tinted windows, weapon storage in the trunk, and made armored. As the drove into the capitol of Justoria there were hundreds, maybe a thousand, cars that joined them and seemed to be following them, although spread out well enough. This was confirmed by all those cars stopping around the time they did, and parking around the area they did too.

"They all know the plan right?"

"Yep, conceal until we're at the public speaking. Then we mow 'em all down."

Eddie chuckled. "Nice way to put it."

As they walked towards the cities center, hundreds, maybe thousands, of other people wearing very nice suits were walking in the same direction, albeit spread out. They then reached the area we're President Justori Bronzeg and Alan Rendvy were speaking to the public.

"I hope they know to wait seven seconds." Eddie whispered.

Seven Seconds Later
After the longest seven seconds in Eddie's life, maybe history, gunshots rang out. President Justori and Vice president Alan Rendvy fell, along with all their guards. Civilians ran and screamed before they too were gunned down. Some citizens were armed and drew their gun's on the massive group of shoots, but they never hit anybody. They did get riddled with bullets though. Police officers came down, but were turned into the human equivalent of Swiss cheese. Not long after the SWAT teams came in, but there were too many gunners for them. They were all added to the body count.

2 hours later, the city was a ghost town, except for the Justorican Mafia members. Most of the resident had fled when they herd of the massacre. Anyone left got shot and killed. Eddie and his cronies were now sitting in the Presidential Office in the Justorican Presidential housing. The rest of the mafia were in the Capitol Building.

"Well guys, time for us to send out some telegrams. 6,000 mafia members armed with some Tommy guns ain't gonna take down the entire Justorican military, or take over this nation." Eddie said.

To: The Nations of the World

Today, we in our entirety killed off about 4,000 Justoricans, two of them being President Justori bronzeg and Vice President Alan Rendvy. We ask for your support in this battle against the Justorican Military. Thank you.

Signed, Eddie Dailontis
Boss or Godfather of the Justorican mafia

To: All Nations
From: The Justorican Military & United Justorican Militia

Today, our cities capitol was massacred. Thousands died. Among those dead is our President and Vice president, Justori Bronzeg and Alan Rendvy. It has been confirmed they were killed by the Justorican mafia, in efforts to take over Justorica. We ask for your help in defeating the Justorican mafia, and avenging the loss of every Justorican.

Signed,
General David Henderson
Acting President

OOC: I will be playing the Justorican Military, United Justorican Militia, and the Justorican mafia.

To: The Justorican Military & United Justorican Militia

The 4th Carrier Division under Admiral LaVey will be entering your waters on cue. Along with a group of combat soldiers (15,000) that will help keep peace. I will be watching the actions of your government closely in this conflict.

Signed,

Imperatrix Evelyn Staleko of the Great Unitational Ornithocracy of Unilisia.
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

Justorica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:22 am

Grand Atia wrote:To: Everyone in Justorica

On behalf of The Most Serene Republic i condem the vile actions of the Justorican mafia and will support general David Henderson and the military both financially and if necesary with military aid.

Sincerely

OOC: They plan to lead about the same way President Justori did before his untimely death. Maybe a little bit more militaristic, but pretty much the same.

Grand Atia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Atia » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:16 pm

Justorica wrote:
Grand Atia wrote:To: Everyone in Justorica

Sincerely

OOC: They plan to lead about the same way President Justori did before his untimely death. Maybe a little bit more militaristic, but pretty much the same.

OOC: Okay.

To: General David Henderson

The Imperial Regency Council of The Most Serene Republic have decided to send 5 legions of 5,000 men each to aid the justorican people against the mafia led rebellion.

Sincerely
I am the Most Serene Republic of the Quendi

Ylamoria
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ylamoria » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:34 pm

To: General David Henderson

Good day!
The maffia must be crushed and to assist the destruction of them I will send the First Ylamorian Foot consisting of 6 000 men togheter with 6 transport ships transporting the men and 10 supply ships to supply my men in 3 months.
There will also come some trucks and artillery down to you to support the men.

I hope my support will be appreciated.

Regards,
Megas Haresus, Master-Lord of Ylamoria, speaker and member of the one-man senate and saviour of Order.
I am gone for a while... If I can stay away then I prove that it is possible to leave NationStates. If not... then it proves that I am really bored.

Jeyden
Attaché

Founded: Jan 28, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Jeyden » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:42 pm

The Trade Consortium of Jeyden
OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE - Ministry of Defense
Office of the Adjutant General, Jeyden Defense Force

TO: General Henderson, Justorican Military Command
ENCRYPTION LEVEL Secret - National Security

General,

The deplorable actions of the Justicorian Mafia sickens the people of Jeyden down to the very core. It has become apparent that amongst the unaccounted for stands three citizens of Jeyden. Having just come out of a deadly civil war, we understand that incidents like this cannot be controlled. In foresight, we are deploying the 3rd Armored Division to your country to provide aid to you against the Mafia threat. We will be sending a Medical Services detachment to offer help to any refugees or injured civilians as well.

Elements of the 4th Expeditionary Fleet will be transporting the division and all of her elements to your shores within six hours. Commanding officer of the division is Major General Theodor Merkel. Stand by to receive unit friendly tags.

Adjutant General Volker
JDFCOMM

10th Armored Division - Approximately 14,000 Soldiers

Deployed to this Operation: 9,000 soldiers. (Underlined name denotes involvement in combat)

Headquarters Element
-Headquarters Company
-42nd Medical Services Battalion

Support Element
-12th CIS Field Intelligence Corps
-Supply Battalion
-108th Signal Company
-15th Artillery Battalion (M109A6 Paladins)

-46th Artillery Battalion (M109A6 Paladins)
-Combat Aviation Brigade attached from Air Mobile Command (includes 2 btns V22 Ospreys for transit, 2 btn AH-64 Apache/MD520N NOTAR light scout helicopter, Logistics BTN)
-1st Recon Regiment (Humvees)
-501st Federal Military Police Company

Armored Element
-1st Armored Battalion (Leopard 2A6 Tank)
-4th Armored Battalion (Leopard 2A6 Tank)

-27th Armored Battalion (Leopard 2A6 Tank)
-403rd Cavalry Battalion (M2 Bradley CFV and Dragoons)
-22nd Cavalry Battalion (M2 Bradley CFV and Dragoons)
-14th Mechanized Infantry Btn (M1125 Stryker and Infantry)
-282nd Mechanized Infantry Btn (M1126 Stryker and Infantry)
-39th Infantry Battalion (Foot Mobile Infantry and Humvees)

Infantry Armaments
-H&K G36 Rifle (5.56 NATO) with AG35 Grenade Launcher (40mm) (Dragoons have G36K Carbine Rifle or G36C Sub-Carbine)
-Panzerfaust 3 Anti-Armor Rocket (Not issued to Dragoons)
-H&K PSG-1Sniper Rifle (7.62x51 NATO) (In place, Dragoons receive Barret M82 .50 Cal Anti-Material Rifle)
-H&K MG4 Light Machine Gun (5.56 NATO)
-H&K P8 Pistol (.45 APC)
-KM2000 Combat Knife
n/a

Justorica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:18 pm

General Henderson sat and watched as the replies poured in.

"No doubt who will win this thing now."

"Cigar general?"

"Yes, and a bottle of whiskey."

"Yo boss, look at this. Nobody replied. I think their helping the Justorican military."

"Don't worry, we'll kill what and who ever we have to to become the rulers. And lucky for us the main Justorican military and air base is in Justoria. Along with the Air Defense Network and a shitload of missiles. In fact, I'm feeling a little trigger happy."

Eddie and his lackies walked a few blocks over to the air base. Eddie had one of them pick the lock. When picking it didn't help, they attached some C4 and blew it open. They walked up some stairs and down some hallways untill they reached a door that said "Missile Control Room".

"I got this door." Eddie said. He then shots the area around the door knob and lock and kicked the door open.

"Like a charm."

He walked over to the light up screen. There was the missile control screen. A touch screen too. He selected the J31 Tigershark missile. He selected launch. A map of the world popped up. He zoomed into Justorica and saw that the Justorican 55th Sea Regiment was heading for the mainland. He went back and selected 5 J31 Tigershark missiles, and then selected the 55th Sea Regiment.

"Hope those marines know how to swim, and avoid hypothermia." Eddie said with a snide smile.

'GENERAL! GENERAL!"

"Where's my cigar?"

"No cigar, the 55th just got hit by what we identified as five J31 Tigershark missiles, fired from the main military and air base in Justoria."

"Those mafia bastards just sank 5,000 men. Bet they did it without thinking twice too. Bet they don't even feel remorse. Cold hearted bastards. If I find their leader im going to rip is throat out and stab him repeatedly with it. AND GET ME MY CIGAR!"

"Y-y-yy-yes sir."

Justorica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:30 pm

OOC: Bump

Silver Beach
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Silver Beach » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:32 pm

Dear General Henderson,
This letter is from the central command of Silver Beach forces in Justorica. After the shootings, we feel that we should strike back at the mafia at their base of operations, where this all started. I am requesting permission to move all my forces and have some forces from your military to start an invasion of the capital to take it back.
From,
Head of Silverian forces in Justorica, General Kizito Katende
Last edited by Silver Beach on Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Head of State: President Gabriel Kantor
Champions of- International Cardinal's Cup 1, Arena Bowl II
RP Population: 22 million
Reigning unofficial Unofficial World Champions(uUWC).

Justorica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:58 pm

"You may proceed to the capital." General Henderson broadcasted.

Justorica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:28 pm

OOC: If some other people don't start posting, I'm just going to have the Mafia win b default.

Arnevia
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 03, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Arnevia » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:58 pm

To: The Leader of the Justicora Coup,
The Government of Arnevia and her people will not stand for the atrocities committed in the name of seizing power from the Rightful Government of Justicora. To that end, we are committing all the resources we deem necessary to prevent more disaster. The NAVCOM Third Fleet will be stationed in Justicoran waters, and we have also heard about the destruction of the Fifty-fifth Fleet. Any hostile action against the fleet itself will be considered an act of total war with Arnevia herself. Our government urges you to think about this.

>>ENCRYPTED>>
To: The [Rightful] Government of Justicora,
Enclosed in this transmission is a breakdown of the forces being sent of assist your country in this time of need:
NAVCOM Third Fleet
1 Aircraft Carrier
-80 Attack and Intercept planes
1 Amphibious Assault Ship
-40 attack helicoptors
2 Destroyers
5 Frigates

120 Artillery Division
1200 Artillery Guns
5000 Soldiers

201 Infantry Division
10,000 Infantry

OOC: Let's see the mafia try. My warships all have complex and powerful anti-missile systems, and I'd like to see 6000 thugs kill 15,000 well trained soldiers.
Last edited by Arnevia on Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:23 am, edited 7 times in total.
The Republic of Arnevia
Readiness Level: [4] Heightened Peacetime Readiness

Arnevian Forces (Main Branches)
- 2010 Justorican Coup (Status: Withdrew)
Black Operations Force
- [Classified]
Disaster Relief Teams
- None
International Peacekeeping Force
- None
Special Operations Force
- None
Tech Level: MT
Population: 195,039,021
GDP: $10.41 Trillion (Per capita: $53,388)
Active Military: 994,480
L/R: -7.63 | L/A: -5.08 (My personal position.)

Justorica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:16 pm

Eddie looked at the map again.

"NAVCOM Third fleet coming to help the enemy. Hope they like watching me make fireworks out of them."

Eddie selected 13 J31 Tigershark missiles and targeted the Third Fleet.

"Au Revoir."

He hit the launch button.

Jeyden
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Jeyden » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:17 pm

On board the JTSC Kenara...

"Skipper... it looks like we have 13 inbound missiles. Heading for the NAVCOM fleet. Our radars ping those ship as friendlies... orders, sir?" A young officer shouted across the bridge of the Arleigh-Burke Class Destroyer accompanying the 4th Expeditionary fleet as amphibious assault ships landed on Justicorian shores.

The Skipper scratched his nose. "Get the other AEGIS Cruisers on the line. I want those missiles taken out of the air." The skipper looked upwards from under the brim of his cap.

Outside, the missile bays shot open and five RIM-161 SM3 Anti-Balistic Missiles streaked into the air. Moments later two smaller cruisers sent two missiles each into the air, on course to intercept the J31 Tigershark missiles before they met their targets.

On the Shore...

Amphibious ships and hovercraft landed on the beach, letting off the 1st Armored Battalion, 403rd Cavalry Battalion, and the 14th Mechanized Infantry Battalion. About twenty minutes later, the medical detachment, 1st Recon Regiment, Signal Company, HQ Company, and 14th Artillery Battalion hit the shores with their Supply and Intelligence Elements. A Forward Operating base was established within the hour.

At the base, Major General Merkel stood in the hastily built command bunker, looking over a map of the Capitol City, the General found two locations he wanted to hit. "Colonel, Bring the Artillery Battalion here... and here. Those missiles seem to be coming from this base here. Bring down the pain. I want... strategic strikes here on the runway and I want you to fire for effect on this collection of hangers. See if you can't hit their control towers too." The Colonel saluted. "First Recon, I want to know the ways in and out of this city. Bring some of the CIS guys with you and have them map it out for me... Everyone else, get dug in and prepare for missile targeting." All of the officers in the room saluted and walked out. "Major, draft a letter to Henderson for me..."

TO: General Henderson
RE: Assets around the Capitol.
ENCRYPTION Top Secret

General,

Please inform me... what assets do you have around the Captiol that the OpFor could be using, and whats the best way to take it out? I suggest you inform everyone.

Thanks,

Maj. Gen. Merkel
n/a

Arnevia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Arnevia » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:29 pm

CIC, ANS Iconoclast, Leader of the Third Fleet

"Sir!" shouted a radar operator. "Seven missiles approaching at Mach 5 from the mainland! They look like Tigersharks! Looks like our friends are welcoming us with open arms."

"Getting something on radar," another operator reported. "IFF confirms Jeyden Navy. Confirmed friendly. Looks like they got some of em for us. Order?"

"General quarters! All hands to battle stations! Bring the Anti-Missile guns online!" shouted the Fleet Commander, looking into his screen. Seven tiny red triangles approached the 10 small squares denoting his ships. The commander heard similar orders being relayed to the other ships in the fleet.

"Missiles are 32 kilometers out and closing. ETA just under 30 seconds!" The commander patched into fleet-wide communications.

"Weapons, you may fire when in range."

Seconds later, a droning buzz could be heard reverberating through the ship. The radar-controlled AM guns had begun firing. The sonar operator turned to his superior.

"Commander, six missiles have been destroyed, but one got loose! It's locked onto the Arcturus!" Arcturus was one of the frigates in the fleet. The commander heard the captain of the other ship in his headphones:

"All hands, brace for impact! Get your guns on that Tiger! Get--" Static.

"The Arcturus has been hit, port bow. Munitions stores have detonated. The Arcturus is sinking. No survivors reported."

"The commander sat in stunned silence. He had just lost over 200 of the best men and women he's served with. Finally, he spoke.

"Good work crew. But this isn't over. We have orders from command to retaliate to any attacks made on our fleet. If we can't knock on their door, we'll have to break it down. Send word to our destroyers. Target the following co-ordinates." He sent them the approximate location the missiles fired from. "Neutralize that battery! Bunker busters! And get our men and artillery onto land! They're not doing any good out here getting sunk by missiles!"

The commander watched 16 blue dots travel across his screen, headed towards land. "16 missiles away," the radar operator confirmed.

-1 frigate sunk
-250 confirmed dead
Last edited by Arnevia on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The Republic of Arnevia

Black Operations Force
- [Classified]
Disaster Relief Teams
- None
- None
Special Operations Force
- None

Justorica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:34 pm

Jeyden wrote:On board the JTSC Kenara...

"Skipper... it looks like we have 13 inbound missiles. Heading for the NAVCOM fleet. Our radars ping those ship as friendlies... orders, sir?" A young officer shouted across the bridge of the Arleigh-Burke Class Destroyer accompanying the 4th Expeditionary fleet as amphibious assault ships landed on Justicorian shores.

The Skipper scratched his nose. "Get the other AEGIS Cruisers on the line. I want those missiles taken out of the air." The skipper looked upwards from under the brim of his cap.

Outside, the missile bays shot open and five RIM-161 SM3 Anti-Balistic Missiles streaked into the air. Moments later two smaller cruisers sent two missiles each into the air, on course to intercept the J31 Tigershark missiles before they met their targets.

On the Shore...

Amphibious ships and hovercraft landed on the beach, letting off the 1st Armored Battalion, 403rd Cavalry Battalion, and the 14th Mechanized Infantry Battalion. About twenty minutes later, the medical detachment, 1st Recon Regiment, Signal Company, HQ Company, and 14th Artillery Battalion hit the shores with their Supply and Intelligence Elements. A Forward Operating base was established within the hour.

At the base, Major General Merkel stood in the hastily built command bunker, looking over a map of the Capitol City, the General found two locations he wanted to hit. "Colonel, Bring the Artillery Battalion here... and here. Those missiles seem to be coming from this base here. Bring down the pain. I want... strategic strikes here on the runway and I want you to fire for effect on this collection of hangers. See if you can't hit their control towers too." The Colonel saluted. "First Recon, I want to know the ways in and out of this city. Bring some of the CIS guys with you and have them map it out for me... Everyone else, get dug in and prepare for missile targeting." All of the officers in the room saluted and walked out. "Major, draft a letter to Henderson for me..."

RE: Assets around the Capitol.
ENCRYPTION Top Secret

General,

Please inform me... what assets do you have around the Captiol that the OpFor could be using, and whats the best way to take it out? I suggest you inform everyone.

Thanks,

Maj. Gen. Merkel

Henderson read the message. He picked up a radio and skimmed frequencies.

"This is General Henderson. The only assets they have up there, although they are very big assets, are the Justorican main military and air base, and the Justorican main military vehicle and weapons depot. And, God Help Us, there is some nuclear missiles that can be launched. About 30 nuclear missiles. Henderson out."
Last edited by Justorica on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arnevia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Arnevia » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:54 pm

"Sir, incoming transmission. Confirmed Justicorian channel."

"Patch it through."

"This is General Henderson. The only assets they have up there, although they are very big assets, are the Justorican main military and air base, and the Justorican main military vehicle and weapons depot. And, God Help Us, there is some nuclear missiles that can be launched. About 30 nuclear missiles. Henderson out."

"Open a return frequency," the Fleet commander told Communications.

RE: Plan of Attack
ENCRYPT: Level 4 - Top Secret

This is Fleet Commander Miller, Third Fleet, Arnevian Naval Command. We've taken a pounding out here. Lost one of our ships. Glad to have friendlies out here on our side, but we gotta solve this fast. My forces are currently mobilizing and are due for departure on Amphibious Assault craft and Helicopters in about an hour. Please advise on a safe spot to land, as well as the location of any friendly forces. We need somewhere to base our forces and aircraft out of.

END TRANSMISSION
Last edited by Arnevia on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Republic of Arnevia

Black Operations Force
- [Classified]
Disaster Relief Teams
- None
- None
Special Operations Force
- None

Greater Amerigo
Envoy

Founded: Apr 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Amerigo » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:21 pm

Status Report: "Justorican Incident"
To: Justorican Militia

Today the 3rd Fleet completed it's movement into the indicated waters. Preliminary reconnaissance and intelligence gathering has commenced. The Electronic Warfare-and-Intelligence Ships "Rubicon" and "Daedalus" began operation at 9:00 P.M.

Once adequate intelligence has been gathered and processed the Naval fleet will begin ground operations. We estimate that ground operations will begin promptly at 10:00 A.M. tomorrow beginning with a securing of the capital and followed by an extensive search for the Mafia.

End.

OOC: I can't write much for the next few days. School is harsh.
Last edited by Greater Amerigo on Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jeyden
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Jeyden » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:20 pm

At Field Battery ALPHA...

"This is Alpha Actual calling to all units in First Battery... Do all copy? Break." The radio hissed positive responses back. "Copy. Focus fire on sector One Niner Zero Seven November Uniform." The ten-strong Artillery battery locked in those coordinates and fired three volleys towards the Justorican base in an attempt to cut off its power supply and destroy the buildings that Intelligence fed back contained radar and systems to enable missile launch. The first two volleys used High-Explosive rounds to damage the buildings while the third volley, targeted towards the runway and main building, used bunker-buster type rounds to rock the ground up.

At the FOB...

The Major General read over reports from the Justorican army. He nodded to his XO, "Colonel, I need you to get on the phone with JDFCOMM and get a NEST out here. We could have a nuclear incident on our hands." The Colonel saluted and left the room.

The major General opened up communications with all friendly forces,
"This is Major General Merkel, Commanding Officer of the 10th Armored Division, Jeyden Defense Forces. Be advised that the OpFor has access to nuclear and conventional warheads, and they're targeting our fleets and ground positions. Jeyden is calling in a NEST... Nuclear Emergency Support Team. If your nations have similar teams to call upon, we're reccomending that those teams be on high alert. At this time, We are shelling the base that we believe the threat to be located at. I'll be uploading the coordinates to the encryption in this transmission. Thank you all for your time. Godspeed."
n/a

Former Principalities
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Former Principalities » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:25 pm

The Imperium has heard of Justorica's plight, and we will send military support to crush the mafia and restore a legitimate government. Should you, the current "leadership" of Justorica accept this aid, expect 35,000 soldiers immediately.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents