NATION

PASSWORD

Corpus [CLOSED]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Woodstead
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Corpus [CLOSED]

Postby Woodstead » Tue May 14, 2013 11:29 am

THIS WEBSITE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED; PLEASE USE OUR NEW WEBSITE
corpusplc.com
Last edited by Woodstead on Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:12 pm, edited 16 times in total.
I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Tue May 14, 2013 11:45 am

THIS WEBSITE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED; PLEASE USE OUR NEW WEBSITE
corpusplc.com
Last edited by Woodstead on Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:12 pm, edited 8 times in total.
I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Tue May 14, 2013 12:27 pm

CORPUS
Last edited by Woodstead on Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:51 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Tue May 14, 2013 12:28 pm

CORPUS
Last edited by Woodstead on Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:50 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Fri May 24, 2013 10:00 am

CORPUS
Last edited by Woodstead on Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:50 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Portfolio

Postby Woodstead » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:52 pm

CORPUS
Last edited by Woodstead on Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:47 pm, edited 17 times in total.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:10 pm

NuHealth
Your Health, Our Priority

A Subsidiary of InterSurance Company.

Hello Mr. Finn Becker;

I would like to reach out to you regarding healthcare for your employees! We understand your dedication to ethical practices, and that extends to ensuring the health of your employees. That is why I write to you - I am looking to offer NuHealth health insurance solutions for your company, ensuring quality coverage and wonderful benefits. While we have yet to launch globally, we are preparing to and would be interested in bringing you on as our launch partner internationally.

If this interests you, I look forward to working with you to work a deal out.

Thank you,

Larry Wright
Chief Executive Officer
Last edited by ViZion on Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:02 pm

NuHealth
Your Health, Our Priority

A Subsidiary of InterSurance Company.

Hello Mr. Finn Becker;

I would like to reach out to you regarding healthcare for your employees! We understand your dedication to ethical practices, and that extends to ensuring the health of your employees. That is why I write to you - I am looking to offer NuHealth health insurance solutions for your company, ensuring quality coverage and wonderful benefits. While we have yet to launch globally, we are preparing to and would be interested in bringing you on as our launch partner internationally.

If this interests you, I look forward to working with you to work a deal out.

Thank you,

Larry Wright
Chief Executive Officer

Mr. Wright,

Arena maintains a fine pensions package and great salary for all of its employees. In all, we directly provide for our millions of employees across the conglomerate in a range of hosting nations. In many of our original nations, universal healthcare has accounted for this gap in demand, though we must now accommodate for all standards in every nation we operate. We are lacking a service which would accommodate for employees of our four main conglomerates, Archon, Rio, Savemiles, and Servhero.

We have had a provider, though they are costly and inefficient, with a minimal contribution; we only chose them, because of laws and regulations in Woodstead, that dictate that we must provide a health insurance package. I am now happy to prepare the withdrawal from the shoddy provider.

As Human Resources Director for Arena, it has been my duty to seek an appropriate provider for our valued staff, the world over. We pay $5 for every employee, everyday in our new Human Resource Fund to accommodate for a great service. Let it be noted that organisation of this between us may be rather challenging; we have in excess of 3 million part and full-time employees, and thus it will be a bureaucratic backlog to fight off. However, having sought such thorough coverage, I am optimistic as to working out this deal.

Consequently, I will be promptly submitting with the consent given from the Chief Executive and unanimous vote from all Managing Directors and Chairpeople. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Faithfully,
Levi Ratkov
Human Resources Director, Arena

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:57 am

Four Arena Executives have reported back to Arena Headquarters in Woodstead to relay the message that Managing Director, Finn Becker, will be making his appearance at AstyrEcon in Kelonna. He will be delivering a speech regarding the importance of keeping workers happy with perks, incentives, insurance cover and pension plans.

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:07 am

Arena is delighted to announce its donations to The Kittiwake Foundation in Kittiwake- a large fund which tackles poverty, sickness, inequality, and injustice.

To find out more about the Arena conglomerate and its partners, please go to www.arenacorportal.com

Kittiwake
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kittiwake » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:36 am

The Kittiwake Foundation
Address: Powerscourt, Kittiwake
Web: http://www.kittiwakefoundation.kw
Call: +714 85467

FOR COMPANIES

* Name of company: Arena (Conglomerate)
* Link to store front (if applicable): Storefront | Corporate Portal
* Amount of direct aid to be transferred: $1,250,000.00
* Seconding a staff member to us for a year:
- Number of advisers: 4
- Skill set: Film Production and Advertising
* Logistical Support Services (please describe): n/a
* Food Donation:
- Type of food resource: n/a
- Volume of food resource: n/a
* Medical Donation:
- Type of medical resource: n/a
- Volume of medical resource: n/a
* Other (please describe): n/a
Is this a one time donation or an ongoing relationship: The donation of $1.25 million is a one-off, however a monthly $50,000 will be donated.
- Duration of the relationship: Ongoing, until further notice.
- Frequency of donation: Monthly

Dear Mr Becker,

It is with great pleasure that I have received your letter, confirming your generous donation of NSD$1,250,000.00 once time and monthly $50,000 on a ongoing basis, in addition to the seconding of 4 staff members, to our Foundation, whose experience and skill set will be of great assistance. As one of the largest charitable aid agencies in the world, the Kittiwake Foundation would like to stress the importance of donations such as your without which we could not operate in providing effective aid.

In our early days we provided soup kitchens for the poor in Powerscourt, Kittiwake and despite our limited resources, donations allowed our mission to succeed and expand. Today we aim to provide non governmental and non discriminative aid across the globe. Your donation will allow us to expand our operations, as we have continued to expand over the years.

The donation can be wired electronically to the Kittiwake Foundation account at Kittiwake Nationwide.

In thanks, we will list Arena Conglomerate. as one of our primary sponsors and allow the use of our logo and branding in conjunction with your company for the duration of the agreement, allowing your act of generosity to be acknowledged and hopefully inspiring others to do likewise.

Finally we reaffirm our thanks for your generous donation and look forward to future relations between our organizations,

It is only your continued support that enables us to save lives,

Sincerely,

Oscar Miodrag,
Director, The Kittiwake Foundation

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:15 am

• Arena Corporate International has acquired 51% of the popular Gotta Card firm from ViZion World Corporation.
  • Arena Corporate International have acquired 18% of the new Grand Northern Ports Authority who control many of Woodstead's most profitable ports.
  • Archon Hotels Group have taken steps to raise its popularity, by equipping rooms with extra services.
  • Savemiles Retail Group was re-branded in January, as Savemiles.Com. The Savemiles.Com Group still operates multinationally, but has had dwindling expansion, and is now to be partly incorporated under The June Levitt Partnership within Woodstead- which will now provide online shopping under its Halthorne Superstores brand after 70% was acquired from Arena.
  • Rio Restaurants Group has ceased to exist. The Kobe Sushi Bars and Oxygen Eateries brands have been sold successfully to Coehlo Resturant Group of Costa de Ouro and Forsyth Investments of Nouvel Ecosse respectively; Society Wine Bars has been incorporated into a merger with Colwyn's Arcadis brand in Woodstead, from which Arena owns 14.8%.

Ulil
Envoy

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulil » Tue May 27, 2014 2:09 pm

Dear Finn Becker,, I am Jack Megoney with Alrla foods we are inquiring in the purchasing Served Fast food . We would pay top dollar for this companies. We wont even take the companies away from you would still operate it. We would pay of the expenses from the money of the company and give 2% back to you. We would put in a new president and C.E.O and C.O.O of the companies. We do have some questions
. How much money would it cost
. Profit last year
. Major staff CEO, C.O.O
. Insurance provide

Image C.E.O of Alrla foods
"Imagination rules the world." - Napoleon Bonaparte
Please sign for justice
Vote for Joy Waymire 2016 Copy this into your signature.

Woodstead
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Tue May 27, 2014 2:59 pm

Mr. Megoney,

Thank you for contacting me today. Unfortunately, Arena have no intention to sell Served Corporation, Limited to Alrla Foods; Arena have worked extensively through the last few days to get Served expanding after its past- we have invested so much time over the years on this programme, and thus we would feel that this could not be justified.

Thank you for your time and query.

Sincerely,
Finn Becker
CEO, Arena Corporate
New Arena Building, Kingsgate Street, Guild Green, BRIGHTWOOD, Farrowfields, FF1 17E

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade