NATION

PASSWORD

Decoli Defense Industries (closed/wip)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Decoli Defense Industries (closed/wip)

Postby Oaledonia » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:40 pm

Decoli Defense Industries
  • Business type
    • Public Industry
  • Industry type
    • Defense solutions, private military contracts
  • Founded
    • Kyoto, Vattz (1997)
  • Headquarters
    • Decoli International Headquarters
      Kyoto, Vattz, Oaledonia
  • Area served
    • Unrestricted
  • Products
    • Munitions
    • Military vehicles
    • Space systems
    • Computer services
  • Revenue
    • ImageM$ 65.70 billion

Hello, my name is Aki! I am the Artificial Intelligence placed in charge of processing online requests and formatting our website, so please address your requests to me. Other then that, I hope you find what you are looking for! Oh, I forgot! Any text in blue is me talking!"

Overview
Decoli Defense Industries is an Oaledonian multinational defense solutions contracting corporation. Founded in 1997 by Kikki D. Helio in Kyoto, Vattz, the company originally specialized in naval shipwrights but has long since expanded to comply with a multitude of tasks set forth by the Oaledonian Allied Forces. Since it's inception in 1997, Decoli has remained in it's original headquarters stationed in Kyoto. Decoli is formed by a multitude of separate business entities converging for the common goal of the cooperation as a whole, each one specializing in it's own realm of warfare. These include: Decoli Land Systems, Decoli Air Defense Incorporated, Decoli shipwrights, and the newest two branches, Decoli Space Defense and Decoli Cyber Solutions (That's how I was born!). The Decoli cooperation is among the highest quality arms manufacturer in Oaledonia, providing over 24 different companies with supplies and claiming over 700 independent military contracts.
Last edited by Oaledonia on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Wikipe-tan on January 13, 2006 4:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The lovable PMT nation of hugs and chibi! Now with 75% more Hanyū!
Oaledonian wiki | Decoli Defense | Embassy | OAF Military Info
Blackjack-and-Hookers wrote:
Oaledonia wrote:I'll go make my own genocidal galactic empire! with blackjack and hookers

You bet your ass you will!
Divair wrote:NSG summer doesn't end anymore. Climate change.
Under construction
*POLITICALLY CONTENTIOUS STATEMENTS INTENSIFY*

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Mission statement

Postby Oaledonia » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:14 pm

To simplify what this means, it is our promise to reduce the amount of unfortunate civilian casualties that have been caused in the world due to low quality weapons with inaccurate guidance systems. Now wait a minute Aki! What if that's all we can afford in such a desperate situation? No need to worry, our automated factories and cheap yet durable steel have allowed us to reduce the prices on products and DPRs to nearly impractical levels! With this in mind, I hope that you will choose to buy one of our high quality products to reduce the collateral damage caused by war!

Last edited by Oaledonia on Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
Oaledonia wrote:I'll go make my own genocidal galactic empire! with blackjack and hookers

Under construction

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

History & Rules

Postby Oaledonia » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:34 pm

History

Decoli industries found it's roots in the head of an innovative young mind, a mind that dared to ask the question "what if nothing missed?" The girl who thought of this idea, Kikki D. Helio, had lost her older sister due to a misguided missile system (Good thing I wasn't programed to cry, because I would be right now). The missile hit the house that Kikki and her sister were staying in after being orphaned by economic collapse. Our Kikki is a fighter though, refusing to surrender to sadness and regret she aimed high with unprecedented and innovate designs that were so ahead of their time that the Oaledonian government deemed them "too impracticable." However, when war with Zeronda was declared the desperate Oaledonians contracted Kikki to design new missile systems and naval guidance systems and sonar. With her designs' use of laser cross vectoring and broad spectrum grid planing the system was deployed with amazing results, even claiming effectiveness against various stealth aircraft and radar jamming equipment.

With the war over and victory being credited to the breakthrough designs of Decoli, Kikki was left with a vast wealth that she used to found the company as a public military contractor to share the life saving technology with other nations across all areas of existence. With government approval, Decoli Defense Industries as we know it today was founded on October 7th, 1997 with the premise of reducing collateral damage. With tweaking of already existing systems and the innovation of never before seen military technology, Decoli rose to the ranks of one of the best arms manufacturer in New Odessa. The original mission was altered in 1999, to include ground and aerial warfare, while still maintaining our high quality systems that made us famous in the first place. Then again in 2003 our mission was altered, to include the realm of the final frontier, space. Finally in 2006, our company moved into the realm of cyberspace with the innovation of smart AI projects (that's me!). Our systems maintained their rugged reliability and high demands for accuracy while still maintaining excellent service and loyalty to our customers.

Alright then! Time to lay down a few simple rules to maintain the integrity of this site, after you have taken time to read these rules you are free to order as you please. I will go on record by saying that we follow a zero tolerance policy, meaning that we will ban a nation outright from requesting our products if they fail to adhere to these rules. Feel that you were banned unfairly? File a repeal with us with the recipient being Oaledonia. Here we go!

Rules
  • We maintain the right to decline any order for any reason, repeals or inquires on this may be sent via TG.
  • We sell arms based on restriction level, the higher the restriction, the more detailed a nation's background check will be.
  • We never have, and never will sell to what we deem to be a "rogue nation" for unlawful use.
  • To ensure proper use, only nations that are complying with WA law will be granted top level clearance.
  • All rules here are subject to change.
Last edited by Oaledonia on Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:51 am, edited 10 times in total.

Under construction

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Land Systems

Postby Oaledonia » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:33 pm

Last edited by Oaledonia on Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:39 pm, edited 17 times in total.

Under construction

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Air Systems

Postby Oaledonia » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:48 pm

Last edited by Oaledonia on Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:49 am, edited 6 times in total.

Under construction

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Naval shipwrights

Postby Oaledonia » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:55 pm

Last edited by Oaledonia on Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:49 am, edited 6 times in total.

Under construction

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:34 pm

Last edited by Oaledonia on Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:50 am, edited 5 times in total.

Under construction

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:17 pm

Notice: This project is still alive, the author just needs to find time for it.

Under construction

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade