NATION

PASSWORD

If you want a seal or logo

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kentucky and Northern Virginia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky and Northern Virginia » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:02 pm

I need the top text of this image, http://i.imgur.com/s0rlRK1.png, replaced with THE REPUBLIC OF KENTUCKY AND NORTHERN VIRGINIA
Kentucky and Northern Virginia is a presidential republic, with conservatism (American Conservatism) being popular but liberalism (American Liberalism) being on the rise. This has created a mix of conservative and liberal ideas.

I am a strong supporter of a mixed-market economy, and the United States. I believe LGBT citizens are equal. When it comes to abortion I have rather mixed feelings, however in cases such as rape it should always be allowed.

The Republic of Llamas
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Llamas » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:44 pm

I would like to request the design of a presidential seal. Seal would include the words Seal of the President of the Republic of Llamas and this:

It doesn't need to have any of the same colors or anything like that, I just want the crossed hand symbol. Thanks in advance!

Alshoth
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alshoth » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:57 am

Do you do anything other then a seal or logo?

Arkiasis
Senator

Founded: Aug 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkiasis » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:30 pm

Imagey Nation wrote:
Postby Arkiasis » Sun May 12, 2013
Simply create a remake of this.
pVIdPmd.jpg
arkiasis__409863.png

Thank you.

Amazing, thanks a lot.
The Republic of Arkiasis
NSwiki | IIwiki | Factbook | Map
Economic Left/Right: -4.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.56
I like: You <3
I dislike: Fax machines
Move along, nothing to see here.

Durkmoor
Attaché

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Durkmoor » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:25 pm

Imagey Nation wrote:Flag as specified
(Image)
Perhaps better version
(Image)
Coat of arms
(Image)
Thank you.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH ITS BEAUTIFUL
OOC-Wise
Pro:
LGBTQ Rights, Anarchy, Agnosticism, Legalizing drugs, Liberalism,
Against: Totalitarianism, Conservativism, Homophobia, Fascism, Militant Atheism, Militant Feminism,

Imagey Nation
Senator

Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:21 pm

Postby Republic of South Carolina » Fri May 17, 2013
Could you remake this? All I want is: The Republic of South Carolina - put on it.
http://i42.tinypic.com/9i5isw.jpg
9i5isw.jpg
republic_of_south_carolina__800952.jpg

Thank you.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:23 pm

Postby The Revolutionary Police » Fri May 17, 2013
Hi could my nation have a seal with two walruses in the middle holding up a scroll with the motto: "Good luck in all of your walrusy adventures!" on it with ak-47s crossed underneath them and wheat on either side of them?

Thank you so much :D :bow: :) :) :p
the_revolutionary_police__755956.png

Thank you.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:26 pm

Postby Keymon-Soto » Fri May 17, 2013
tank you is super legal...

Already now enjoyed other seal, but this time for the government ...
That is equal to this http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... 29.svg.png , but no hammer and sickle, swapping the red star by white star and red sash only saying: "Government of the Supreme Imperial Commonwealt of Keymon-Soto".
Last edited by Keymon-Soto on Fri May 17, 2013, edited 2 times in total.

Thank you.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:27 pm

Alshoth wrote:Do you do anything other then a seal or logo?

What desired?
Please advise.
Thank you.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:29 pm

The Republic of Llamas wrote:I would like to request the design of a presidential seal. Seal would include the words Seal of the President of the Republic of Llamas and this:

It doesn't need to have any of the same colors or anything like that, I just want the crossed hand symbol. Thanks in advance!

Is not needed repost unless changes to request.
Thank you.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Kentucky and Northern Virginia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky and Northern Virginia » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:31 pm

Imagey Nation wrote:
The Republic of Llamas wrote:I would like to request the design of a presidential seal. Seal would include the words Seal of the President of the Republic of Llamas and this:

Is not needed repost unless changes to request.
Thank you.

I need the top text of this image, http://i.imgur.com/s0rlRK1.png, replaced with THE REPUBLIC OF KENTUCKY AND NORTHERN VIRGINIA

Just a repost as a reminder ;)
Kentucky and Northern Virginia is a presidential republic, with conservatism (American Conservatism) being popular but liberalism (American Liberalism) being on the rise. This has created a mix of conservative and liberal ideas.

I am a strong supporter of a mixed-market economy, and the United States. I believe LGBT citizens are equal. When it comes to abortion I have rather mixed feelings, however in cases such as rape it should always be allowed.

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:37 pm

Kentucky and Northern Virginia wrote:
Imagey Nation wrote:Is not needed repost unless changes to request.
Thank you.

Just a repost as a reminder ;)

Do you NOT want request fulfilled?
Otkyas at Kelmo

Ldddd
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ldddd » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:45 am

May I have a flag with an pheonix holding a Faces in front of an Italian flag?
Last edited by Ldddd on Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Antirol
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Antirol » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:11 pm

Hello Imagey, I would like to place a (rather hefty) new order. I would like 5 seals made for my military's overall Armed Forces, Army, Navy, Sky Force and Special Forces. I would like all of the seals made using this overall design, minus the central design of the stars, eagle and stuff:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/28/Office_of_the_Secretary_of_the_Air_Force_seal.jpg. For all seals, the blue central colour should be changed to a dark green. Also, the stars on the border should be removed. I would like the words removed, for I shall detail my own. Let's go into the specifics. . .

Royal Antar Armed Forces:
For the seal of the Armed Forces I would like the central design to be that of swords, an anchor and wings crossed together, preferably they would be gold in colour, the same colour as the outer rim gold.
The words around the outside should be "Royal Antar Armed Forces" and the motto should be "Behold The Tempest"

Royal Antar Army
For the seal of the Army, I would like the central design to be that of 3 intersecting crossed swords behind a white flame; the swords would be golden in colour like the previous design. The words around the outside should be "Royal Antar Army" and the motto should be "Our Shout Is Thunder"

Royal Antar Navy
For the seal of the Navy, I would like the central design to be that of a golden Anchor. The words around the outside should be "Royal Antar Navy" and the motto should be "The Deluge Cometh"

Royal Antar Sky force
For the seal of the Sky Force, I would like the central design to be that of a white serpent with golden wings. The words around the outside should be "Royal Antar Sky Force" and the motto should be "Swift Come The Gales"

Royal Antar Special Forces
For the seal of the Special Forces, I would like the central design to be that of a black fist grasping a golden lightning bolt. The words around the outside should be "Royal Antar Special Forces" and the motto should be "As The Lightning Strikes"

Each seal's format should be the same as in the image provided.
Last edited by Antirol on Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The above information has been brought to you from the desk of Tiair Delengris, Minister for Foreign Affairs. It has also been kindly translated from the Antar language by Head Translator Merryn Sulino, and has been approved by the Archminister.

"Our Torments may in length of time become our Elements. . ." ~ John Milton, Paradise Lost Book II

The UberFascist CircleJerk
Civilian

Founded: Jul 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The UberFascist CircleJerk » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:29 pm

I would like a flag that includes a double headed eagle of the tsarist variety a would like the geass symbol from code geass to be integrated in the flag too
Send it to my email amb74omega@gmail.com or telegram it to The Reunited Broviet Federation of BMI
I would prefer the latter option
I apologize for any convenience caused making this flag I prefer top quality but I'm known to settle

Imperial Liechtenstein
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Liechtenstein » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:46 pm

Hey can you please make one for me?

Using Liechtenstein's real coat:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... in.svg.png

Can you add the Hetalia Liechtenstein on there? heres a pic of her (Several, pick the one you favour and go from there):

http://images.wikia.com/hetalia/images/ ... nstein.jpg
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 1-1200.jpg
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 50-750.jpg
http://konachan.com/image/74a5390494511 ... weapon.jpg
and of course,
http://www.zerochan.net/389914

And place her like those women guarding with spears on the seal next to the two sides of the logo. I don't know what they look like, but they look like Athena guarding the seal.

In addition, could you do the 2 army branches of Liechtenstein:

The Liechtensteiner Imperial Army - Black and Gold that looks circular with in the center, something similar to our coat of arms, but with an Austrian-like sheild there with Liechtenstein's crown.

The Liechtensteiner Royal Air Force - Similar to the Imperial army, but with the flag inverted with no crown.

Thank you.
Last edited by Imperial Liechtenstein on Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Imperial Liechtenstein, the Almannic German nation with Hetaliaism as their official Theocratic head.

EqualiumFactbook

Futrellia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Futrellia » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:29 pm

I would like a flag made for my Region, the United Free Republics. How about the United Nations flag but instead of the leaf things, how about wings? And could someone put the words "UFR" under it?

Germanians
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Germanians » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:07 pm

Cobra Cartel Seal: A black flag with a white red eyed cobra in the middle with 2 guns crossing behind it. Cobra Cartel written on the top.
Templar Cartel: A Templar knight's helmet with small green dollar signs all across the blue background. Templar Cartel written on the top.
Shark Cartel: A shark skull with a light blue background and two harpoons crossing behind it. Shark Cartel written along the border.
Hawk Cartel: A hawk standing vertically with wings spread out carrying a sniper rifle in it's talons. Red and black striped background. Hawk Written above the hawk and Cartel written below the hawk.

Criminal Market Seal: Striped horizontally yellow and green with different money symbols around the edge with a red hawk in the center.

Thank you.

Crysuko
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Crysuko » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:12 pm

did you get my request, imagey?
Quotes:
Xilonite wrote: cookies are heresy.

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

This will take some time to figure out, i am afraid.

"No one is safe, not even your most vulnerable and insecure!"

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:
Victoriala II wrote:Ur mom has value

one week ban for flaming xd

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

Official thread euthanologist
I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Imperial Liechtenstein
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Liechtenstein » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:24 pm

Crysuko wrote:did you get my request, imagey?

HE did.
Imperial Liechtenstein, the Almannic German nation with Hetaliaism as their official Theocratic head.

EqualiumFactbook

Kings Island
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kings Island » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:40 am

Hello. I know you're very busy, but can you make me the Finnish flag, only with the stripes being a solid, shining silver, the background being black, and a circle of 7 shining gold stars around where the lines intersect. Please make it wavy, like some flags are. Also, can you make a circular seal with a Pillared bank, the bank being circled by a thin blue winged dragon on a black background, with King's Island Finance Corporation written in silver cursive lining the edge of the seal. I know it's a lot, but it would be appreciated. Thank You.
Last edited by Kings Island on Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
5. Normal
4. Tense
-3. Mobilization-
2. Skirmish
1. Total War
0. Apocalypse

Layfet
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Layfet » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:29 pm

I would like a national seal, with our motto on it "A Republic for its People" Have fun with mine, be creative, and telegram me when you have it. Thanks
American (USA! USA! USA! USA!!!!!)
High School Student/Jedi
Democrat
Aspiration to become President of the United States of America (2032!)
US-Army Reserve

New Phyrreus
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 25, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Phyrreus » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:00 pm

Imagey Nation wrote:
Postby New Phyrreus » Fri Apr 12, 2013
Could you create a seal for the Phyrrean military? In the same colours as our flag, blue and gold, and with the Greek hoplite helmet as its centre. Can it also have our military's motto, of "de fumo en flammam". Dingos are our national animal, so could you involve them in any way?
new_phyrreus__520995.gif

Thank you.

Thank you, this is epic!
Whoever wishes for peace, let him prepare for war - Vegetius

Defcon 1 2 3 (4) 5
Defcon 1 - Full Alert Status (WMDs Authorized)
Defcon 2 - High alert level, Evac in progress, Military deployed
Defcon 3 - Military currently Deploying
Defcon 4 - (Current) Military Standby
Defcon 5 - Regular/ Peacekeeping

Kolreich
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kolreich » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:11 pm

Hello can I have a Reichsadler (WW2) with a Life Rune instead of the swastika. Thank You.
Last edited by Kolreich on Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Senator Fritz Muller-

Join The Fascist Union Today!

Democratic Union of Cydonia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Union of Cydonia » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:56 pm

Hello I was wondering if you can make me a coat of arms for my country. I want it to look like this one but with Народна Република Демократске уније Цидониа replacing the original words on the Outer ring of the coat of arms . Also I want Сви за једног, један за све to replace the original words on the red scroll at the bottom. Thanks.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information