NATION

PASSWORD

The Unified Delegation of Nations (IC, Semi-Open)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Jlop
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

The Unified Delegation of Nations (IC, Semi-Open)

Postby Jlop » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:09 pm

After a short war fought with Juthra, Kriania, East Klent, and The SHADOW Corporation (all wlcome to freely join without TG), Jlop and Juthra have decided to make peace. Part of The New Olwe Peace Meeting consisted of Jlop proposing a organization to keep peace between member nations. Juthra and the other countries agreed. Daniel Crowl, once head diplomat and new High Master (elected leaders from the nations above), ordered the building of The Delegation House, the meeting palace of the UDN, on the island of Karelop. "This is the perfect spot," Crowl stated, "for the building of the house. No threat of earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes or floods. A house much resembling the Parthanon of ancient greeks. 8 ionic columns on the front and back, and 15 on the sides." "Yes, your nobleness." New head diplomat Wallace Cremely responded. "The outside coated with 6ft slabs of marble. The inside with smooth concrete. The center of the columns are titanium, which is very strong. This building will stand for at least 150 years." Pic in spoiler
Last edited by Jlop on Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

East Klent
Minister

Founded: Jan 12, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby East Klent » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:28 pm

Harrison was very glad that he was a part in this settlement and the creation of the delegation. He had talked with President McCurter of East Klent and he said that they would love to have East Klent in the delegation if welcomed.
IC: The United Republic of Klent, URK, or the United Klentian Republic. Canon Project
Defcon:1 2 3 4 (On Alert) 5

TNN: 6/30/15
The CKDA goes to Congress for ratification and the administration prepares for talks in Batavia.

NEKSE ▲39.63 |NKTSE ▲25.03|GDIE ▲8.45

Juthra
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Juthra » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:33 pm

Jarry Nemal arrived in Karelop to meet with crowl. As he walked near the construction site, he noticed some public blueprints. "My, what a gorgeous building." Nemal said. "This reminds me of something. Oh, only if I could remember."
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Jlop
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Jlop » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:10 pm

OOC: Note to all invited countries. You do NOT have to ask me if you are welcomed. If you were in the war, and not invited, you can say some thing like "David McWallace was happy to serve in the UDN, if Jlop invited them. McWallace had served in the war for a brief time with Jlop, and then returned to become a diplomat that everyone loved." The underline is important because it says they request my permission, which you must. Mention you were in the war directly or indirectly (above) I will then check and will give you permission. I want people to request my permission because, well, in real life, Juthra's creator and I are friends, so anyone Juthra, you, and I dont want will be rejected (for the right reason, of course).

East Klent
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby East Klent » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:02 am

OOC: You think this building should have a flag?
IC: The United Republic of Klent, URK, or the United Klentian Republic. Canon Project

The CKDA goes to Congress for ratification and the administration prepares for talks in Batavia.

Juthra
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Juthra » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:57 pm

well im not sure he can change the image. maybe in paint, but i tried that once, and couldn't post it
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

East Klent
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby East Klent » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:11 am

OOC: What I meant was to go to the Flag Maker thread and have one made to be a symbol of the building, not on the building.
Last edited by East Klent on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Juthra
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Juthra » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:46 pm

how's this
Last edited by Juthra on Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

East Klent
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby East Klent » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:12 am

Juthra wrote:Image
how's this

Cool.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates