NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part VIII [open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:48 pm

AETEN II wrote:"Understandable, however some must be done. The civilization is doomed eventually. They will spread out across the stars, constructing a great civilization that will span the entire galaxy- then upon the great Warp Storms, the mysterious Iron Men, and numerous other events all culminating together, butcher the civilization, scattering it until the False Emperor unites it temporarily in the Great Crusade. Although I always did wonder why Chaos didn't take over before the False Emperor seized power later on, especially when the Immaterium isn't affected by time. Emotional food for Chaos I take it?"

Volturius then turned to the actual Raptors, puzzled by their apparent problems.

"'The hell is cloning a problem for you? Just stabilize them. It's easy to clone stable beings- fuck, it's how the Dark Eldar reproduce. I don't see how you'd be having problems creating stable clones unless you're all psykers."

"No the body is stable and durable. It's that they are just working with incomplete minds. Unstable as in psychologically." Neil answered.

"It doesn't help with being exposed to experimental substances and procedures often." Arthur added.

"With my body, I'll live forever until someone kills me." Fortu said quietly.

Swith Witherward wrote:
AETEN II wrote:"I heard they can reproduce sexually as well, but the times I've interrogated a couple of the fuckers, they're all vat grown from what I know. Nasty bastards. No wonder why Swith wants them dead. I don't give a damn if they have the kinks- they're untrustworthy as hell and the last true remnant of the old Eldar empire before they were stomped into extinction. Which is more than enough reason to wipe 'em out."

Volturius was visibly disgusted by the mere mention of Eldar. He never took kindly to the species- the Dark Eldar, while having similar alignment, were less trustworthy than a Khorne Berserker and frequent to backstabbing anyone, including their own (which was detestable to one that valued loyalty above all else). Most of his few interactions with the Eldar however were the Eldar themselves, owing more to his disgust.

Passing off the train of thought, Volturius then turned his attention once more to the attention of the Raptors, finding their name to be both annoying and surprising. He had always assumed the label of his specialization was from the birds of prey that inhabited the galaxy, not large, bald lizards.

"Wait, your group are birds?" Volturius asked in a rather stunned tone as he now stared slack-jawed in disbelief at the dinosaurs.

"Not birds. Dinosaurs. Velociraptors. We call them raptors for short."

Minerva yawned and then lifted her heavy boot and kicked Klaus in the side. "Raptours... rrrrraaaahhhhtours...."

"Although, birds did descend from us. Birds are nice, like ravens or hawks. Way better than those jerk dolphins." Gretta said.

The (Veloci)Raptor Faction didn't mind the huge Raptor. They were used to Scarface towering above them. Although they didn't like his rude attitude. One should always be polite, even when ripping someone's organs out and eating it in front of them. Fortu was the only one legitimately afraid that Voltrius could crush them, then again Fortu was afraid of Girl Scouts and Roombas as well.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:50 pm

Torii held out a hand for Yoshi. She smiled to let him know that she wasn't done yet. She he'd and for the imposter.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Urran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 22, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:53 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Torii held out a hand for Yoshi. She smiled to let him know that she wasn't done yet. She he'd and for the imposter.

Yoshi took Torii's hand and pulled her into a tight hug. "I love you little sister" he whispered.
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:54 pm

Urran wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:Torii held out a hand for Yoshi. She smiled to let him know that she wasn't done yet. She he'd and for the imposter.

Yoshi took Torii's hand and pulled her into a tight hug. "I love you little sister" he whispered.

Torii hugged back. "I love ya to. So does Katya....so, how'bout we get to my place to rest? I gotta get something from there anyway."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Urran
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:57 pm

Yoshi broke the hug and nodded. He was still shaken so he let her lead the way. Hopefully Katya and Dora weren't doing anything intiment, technically it wasn't cheating anymore.
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:05 pm

Torii led the way. She went through the lobby, took a left, up the stairs, to her room. "Take a seat anywhere.", She said. The most obvious seat was the large bed right in the middle of the main room, in front of the TV. "I'll he back in a minute. Make yourself at home."

She locked the door and went into the second room. She rummaged through some miscellaneous clothes until she cobbled together an outfit.

She took off her shirt and switched it for a black, tight-fitting T. She swapped out her summer uniform shorts for a black miniskirt, and kept her boots. Finally, she grabbed her favorite piece of civilian clothing: a skinny, black, leather rocker jacket. She walked back into the main room and grabbed her pistol from the bed, and slipped it into her jacket.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Urran
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:07 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Torii led the way. She went through the lobby, took a left, up the stairs, to her room. "Take a seat anywhere.", She said. The most obvious seat was the large bed right in the middle of the main room, in front of the TV. "I'll he back in a minute. Make yourself at home."

She locked the door and went into the second room. She rummaged through some miscellaneous clothes until she cobbled together an outfit.

She took off her shirt and switched it for a black, tight-fitting T. She swapped out her summer uniform shorts for a black miniskirt, and kept her boots. Finally, she grabbed her favorite piece of civilian clothing: a skinny, black, leather rocker jacket. She walked back into the main room and grabbed her pistol from the bed, and slipped it into her jacket.

Yoshi was sitting on the edge of the bed. "W-w-what are you doing?' he asked her. He hoped she wasn't going to do anything drastic or foolish like hunting the perpetrator down herself. That might be dangerous, and if it was the case, he was going with her.
Proud Coastie

I <3 James May

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:08 pm

Bran knocked on Torii's door. He finally had calmed his child down, and went to see what everything was all about, and why her and Yoshi were fighting and exchanging insults.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:14 pm

Torii grinned. "I'm gonna go hunt down that guy."

She reached behind the pillow and produced a combat knife. She reached under the bed and grabbed a switchblade.

Once Bran started knocking on the door, Torii answered. She spoke apologetically.

"Sorry for earlier! I can explain if you want."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Urran
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:18 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Torii grinned. "I'm gonna go hunt down that guy."

She reached behind the pillow and produced a combat knife. She reached under the bed and grabbed a switchblade.

Once Bran started knocking on the door, Torii answered. She spoke apologetically.

"Sorry for earlier! I can explain if you want."

Yoshi checked his kimono, he still had the old blade his father had given him, he examined the ancient wooden handle and read the kanji on the blade. "Courage". He put the knife away and stood up, he walked over to Torii and announced his decision. "I-I'm going with you." he said softly, but he had a rather determined look on his face.
Proud Coastie

I <3 James May

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:19 pm

"Sure, I just hope Yosbi knows he can't see my child or wife ever agaon, if he's going to speak like that." Bran frowned and peered inside, looking neutrally at Yoshi as he sat there. "Please explain, Tolya woke up from his sleep."

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:21 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Sure, I just hope Yosbi knows he can't see my child or wife ever agaon, if he's going to speak like that." Bran frowned and peered inside, looking neutrally at Yoshi as he sat there. "Please explain, Tolya woke up from his sleep."

Torii held up a hand. "That was not Yoshi. It's an imposter."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:23 pm

"Huh? Like a drone or something? No, wait, they can't come in here." Bran shrugged. "So just some whacko that looks like Yoshi?" He asked, flashing an apologetic look to Yoshi as he stood behind Torii.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:28 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Huh? Like a drone or something? No, wait, they can't come in here." Bran shrugged. "So just some whacko that looks like Yoshi?" He asked, flashing an apologetic look to Yoshi as he stood behind Torii.

"Somethin' like that.", She said. "And now we're gonna go stop him."

She reach into on of the pockets on her jacket and pulled out some solid black shades. She put them on, hiding her eyes, and grinned.

"I look like a badass?", She said. "I'm gonna be a badass."
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Urran
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:30 pm

Akito was passing by Dora's apartment. He had no idea where he was going or who he might find, but right now, it didn't matter.

Yoshi went inside and came back out in his hoodie and jeans. He figured that a kimono was not the best clothing for fighting.
Proud Coastie

I <3 James May

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:41 pm

"So we're going to hunt him down? I'm in, no one deserves to have their lives ruined by an imposter." Bran said. He was wearing a hoodie as well, with some jeans. He had two weapons on him, a non lethal one, as well as his old service PSM pistol.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:46 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"So we're going to hunt him down? I'm in, no one deserves to have their lives ruined by an imposter." Bran said. He was wearing a hoodie as well, with some jeans. He had two weapons on him, a non lethal one, as well as his old service PSM pistol.

"Then let's go, shall we?", Torii said. Without hesitation, she strutted out into the hall. She didn't care for Amy of her weapons. She stuck her hands in her pockets and waited for the other two.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Urran
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:48 pm

Yoshi remained completely silent but followed along with the others. He knew who it was, but he figured that wasn't important information at the moment.
Proud Coastie

I <3 James May

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:53 pm

Bran followed along as well, he'd only use his pistol if threatened sufficiently. "Hey, Yoshi, want to come over to the bunker for some dinner? Rylli's cooking."

Urran
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:54 pm

The BranRiech wrote:Bran followed along as well, he'd only use his pistol if threatened sufficiently. "Hey, Yoshi, want to come over to the bunker for some dinner? Rylli's cooking."

Yoshi nodded and managed a small smile. "I would love to." he said with a bow.
Proud Coastie

I <3 James May

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:56 pm

"You guys can do what you want.", Torii said. In a boastful manner, she fumbled with the shades on her head. "I can take him on...you can can come, too. Up to you."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:58 pm

"I think she's making her own soup, Shchi I think, and some fish." Bran said and rubbed his stomach. He was obviously hungry, and impatiently awaiting the food he was promised. "Oh, Torii, we're going after we're done with the imposter, you can come too. You like Shchi?"

Erucia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:59 pm

New Aksarben wrote:"Dora used to be one. They are sort of like Time cops, with powers over heat and Entropy...... They make sure people don't die before their time, and punish those who kill people before their time to die." Jacob explained a bit. "Chrys and Luce are the conservators here, and Dora used to be one."

"Wow...Sounds kinda interesting. I might like it, since you know: law enforcement and stuff," Ray shrugged. "Maybe I can ask Dora about it, since she used to be one. Who knows, maybe I might be interested in it."
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

Urran
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:00 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"You guys can do what you want.", Torii said. In a boastful manner, she fumbled with the shades on her head. "I can take him on...you can can come, too. Up to you."

"I-i-I'm not letting you go alone...." Yoshi squeaked. Was he scared? Yes. But he knew that he had to face Akito, he couldn't keep running.
Proud Coastie

I <3 James May

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:01 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"I think she's making her own soup, Shchi I think, and some fish." Bran said and rubbed his stomach. He was obviously hungry, and impatiently awaiting the food he was promised. "Oh, Torii, we're going after we're done with the imposter, you can come too. You like Shchi?"

"Never heard of it.", Torii said. "I'd love to try it, though."

She started marching down the halls in search of Akito.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse