NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part VIII [open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Transgravitas Directorate
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transgravitas Directorate » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:40 am

Urran wrote:Yoshi paled. "sw-swollen cheek? a-abuse? I-I-I w-would never hurt Katya? wh-where is she!?!" he asked, visibly distressed.

"Pull the other one," Chrys shot back, tapping her foot. Her armor began unfolding.
-OSS MEMBER-
Camicon wrote:
Divair wrote:Stormfront seems to leak repeatedly into here. Are we getting targeted or something?

They want our Adelie penguins...

The Drone Empire wrote:*Robo-Adelie Penguin lands on Bran*

"WAAAAAAAAGH! ROBO ADELIE IS YOUR RULER! CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY. CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY!" *Robo-Adelie waddles toward NVE*

Armenia II wrote:I searched 'Indonesian Prime Minister' and nothing came up, what's wrong with you guys?
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=13013646#p13013646

'I'm not just hard. I'm NP-hard, baby.'

That I never be arrogant; but if I should have that flaw, let it be the arrogance of collective guilt.

Urran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 22, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:42 am

Transgravitas Directorate wrote:
Urran wrote:Yoshi paled. "sw-swollen cheek? a-abuse? I-I-I w-would never hurt Katya? wh-where is she!?!" he asked, visibly distressed.

"Pull the other one," Chrys shot back, tapping her foot. Her armor began unfolding.

Yoshi turned to Chrys with a betrayed look on his face. A few tears slid down and fell silently to the floor. "Wh-where is she?' he repeated, softer than before. He was losing heart.
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:43 am

Akito chuckled to himself. "You knew better than this didn't you? You didn't think father would let you get away with running away and spreading your whore seed did you?"

Torii kept on giving her soul-gaze. She did so for a lo g time before breaking the silence.

"She's at Chaos, with Dora. She had nobody else to turn to, so Dora helped her clean up and calm down. You...may want to wait a while, before going to see her. She's still pretty shaken.....

Assuming you didn't do it. Your face says you tell the truth."
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:45 am

Katya turned to Dora. "Stay the night with you guys? I guess....Tora would sleep alone....but I think that would be nice."

She looked down at the counter.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Urran
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:46 am

Torsiedelle wrote:
Torii kept on giving her soul-gaze. She did so for a lo g time before breaking the silence.

"She's at Chaos, with Dora. She had nobody else to turn to, so Dora helped her clean up and calm down. You...may want to wait a while, before going to see her. She's still pretty shaken.....

Assuming you didn't do it. Your face says your tell the truth."

Yoshi shook his head. "I have to see her!" he insisted.

Akito cursed under his breath. How could she believe him so easily?
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Transgravitas Directorate » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:47 am

Torsiedelle wrote:Katya turned to Dora. "Stay the night with you guys? I guess....Tora would sleep alone....but I think that would be nice."

She looked down at the counter.

"You choose," Dora said, not unkindly. She made her way back around the bar and perched on the barstool next to Katya.

Urran wrote:Yoshi shook his head. "I have to see her!" he insisted.

"Nothing doing," said Chrys, blocking his path.
-OSS MEMBER-
Camicon wrote:
Divair wrote:Stormfront seems to leak repeatedly into here. Are we getting targeted or something?

"WAAAAAAAAGH! ROBO ADELIE IS YOUR RULER! CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY. CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY!" *Robo-Adelie waddles toward NVE*

Armenia II wrote:I searched 'Indonesian Prime Minister' and nothing came up, what's wrong with you guys?

That I never be arrogant; but if I should have that flaw, let it be the arrogance of collective guilt.

Urran
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:49 am

Yoshi sank to his knees, he couldn't believe this was happening. His life seemed to have caved in around him.

Akito laughed again, a bit too loud. Yoshi perked up upon hearing it. it was loud enough for the others to hear as well, but random noises were common here.
Proud Coastie

I <3 James May

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:50 am

Urran wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

Assuming you didn't do it. Your face says your tell the truth."

Yoshi shook his head. "I have to see her!" he insisted.

Akito cursed under his breath. How could she believe him so easily?

"Okay then...I'll be keeping an eye out, but I won't stop you from trying to see her. You best explain yourself, that stuff."

Torii glanced to Chrys.

Katya sighed. "I guess I can stay at your place. I know I'll be safe there."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:51 am

Urran wrote:Yoshi sank to his knees, he couldn't believe this was happening. His life seemed to have caved in around him.

Akito laughed again, a bit too loud. Yoshi perked up upon hearing it. it was loud enough for the others to hear as well, but random noises were common here.

Torii's head immediately snapped towards where the sound was coming from. Her eyes narrowed to see what it was.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Urran
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:53 am

Yoshi lifted his head, he knew that laugh. But he was beginning to think he was going crazy. He didn't remember hitting Katya and now this? Maybe he was losing his mind.

Akito covered his mouth but did not move from his spot.
Proud Coastie

I <3 James May

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Transgravitas Directorate » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:54 am

Torsiedelle wrote:Katya sighed. "I guess I can stay at your place. I know I'll be safe there."

Dora nodded slowly, taking on a hooded look. She'd deal with Yoshi later.

"OK. Do you want to go now?"

Urran wrote:Yoshi lifted his head, he knew that laugh. But he was beginning to think he was going crazy. He didn't remember hitting Katya and now this? Maybe he was losing his mind.

"What is it?" Chrys said impatiently, looking from Torii to Yoshi.
-OSS MEMBER-
Camicon wrote:

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:55 am

Urran wrote:Yoshi lifted his head, he knew that laugh. But he was beginning to think he was going crazy. He didn't remember hitting Katya and now this? Maybe he was losing his mind.

Torii continued to watch the area like a hawk.

"Chrys, take Yoshi to Chaos and tell them that I said it was okay. Let him explain his case. I'm going to check on something."

She walked past Yoshi, and started down the hall.

"Yea.", Katya said. "Let's go."
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Urran
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:56 am

"A-a-a laugh..." Yoshi trailed off. He didn't bother getting up, he figured he would be abused by Torii in some physical manner. If he did hit Katya then he deserved it.

Akito still didn't move but he heard Torii coming and prepared to knock her out when she came around the corner
Proud Coastie

I <3 James May

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Transgravitas Directorate » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:01 am

Torsiedelle wrote:Torii continued to watch the area like a hawk.

"Chrys, take Yoshi to Chaos and tell them that I said it was okay. Let him explain his case. I'm going to check on something."

She walked past Yoshi, and started down the hall.

"Yea.", Katya said. "Let's go."

"Right," said Dora, nodding to the bartender, who nodded back. "Come on, then."

She led the way up and across the street.

Elsewhere, Chrys glowered at Yoshi, and marched him along the hallway slowly.
-OSS MEMBER-
Camicon wrote:

Urran
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:02 am

Yoshi solemnly followed alongside Chrys. He hung his head and said nothing.
Proud Coastie

I <3 James May

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:03 am

Katya followed Dora closely.

Torii walked down the hall, almost sneaking. She walked around the corner.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Urran
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:04 am

Torsiedelle wrote:Katya followed Dora closely.

A high kick came right at Torii's face, she had only fractions of a second to react.
Proud Coastie

I <3 James May

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Transgravitas Directorate » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:07 am

As they entered her apartment, Dora raised an eyebrow. Denise appeared to still be on the couch.

"I feel like I'm collecting residents," she joked as she turned to close the door. "Anyway, Chrys is still out and it looks like Luce went off somewhere, so if you want, you can take his bed and Chrys can share with me."

Heading in the bedroom, she began stripping down until she was in T-shirt and underwear that had become increasingly uncomfortable throughout the day. She considered briefly, then ripped the latter off impatiently, making a note to burn it later, and put on a new pair. With that, she slid into bed.

Chrys had just led Yoshi to Chaos, his arm firmly in her grasp.
Last edited by Transgravitas Directorate on Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
-OSS MEMBER-
Camicon wrote:

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:07 am

Urran wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:Katya followed Dora closely.

A high kick came right at Torii's face, she had only fractions of a second to react.

Torii jerked her head to the left, letting the kick hit her right side and jerk her head around. She backed up to see who it was that attacked her.
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Urran
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:08 am

Yoshi didn't struggle, didn't squirm, didn't make a sound. He simply let Chrys lead him along. It could have been off of a cliff and he would not care. He felt sick.
Proud Coastie

I <3 James May

Urran
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:53 am

Torii had almost been kicked by Akito. He was dressed in a shinobi, he was the same height, weight, and had the same right eye color. But his hair had a tinge of blue and the spike was on the wrong side. He grinned deviously at Torii. "Oh, the whore's sister" he said with a sneer.
Proud Coastie

I <3 James May

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:42 am

"What did you say!?", Torii yelled. She clenched her fists and took a step towards Akito. "You're the bastard who's hurt Katya! I knew it!"

She wishd that she still had Chrys or Dora. Now, however, she seemed to be alone. She swallowed that fact, and got ready to fight, despite Akito having the advantage.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

New Aksarben
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:23 pm

Erucia wrote:
New Aksarben wrote:Albert waited for Ray near the front door, ready to go himself. "It always seems like we get there late, so we better hurry!" Albert called out to Ray, as he waited for the fox-man.

Ray came out of the bedroom wearing another white work shirt and blue tie, exiting to the armory to make a quick grab, and quickly nudged up alongside Albert to signal he was ready to leave. They both then exited the apartment and made their way to the elevator, going through a short ride and then exiting the building. They then made their way across the street and towards the pub at a near jogging pace, showing up at the Wilting Succubus and entering. Once inside, they looked around to see where the members of the apartment were.

Albert looked around, noticing that the only ones from the apartment that were left were Jacob, and someone who he hadn't seen yet. "Looks like Jacob's over there. He can explain what the meeting was about, because it looks like we missed it or something." Albert said, gesturing over towards his brother.
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!
Nonbinary/Genderqueer
Gay
Wragon Furry
Brony

Erucia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:26 pm

New Aksarben wrote:Albert looked around, noticing that the only ones from the apartment that were left were Jacob, and someone who he hadn't seen yet. "Looks like Jacob's over there. He can explain what the meeting was about, because it looks like we missed it or something." Albert said, gesturing over towards his brother.

"...Aw, we came all this way for nothing...", Ray sighed and rested his forehead against Albert's shoulder.
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

New Aksarben
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aksarben » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:30 pm

Erucia wrote:
New Aksarben wrote:Albert looked around, noticing that the only ones from the apartment that were left were Jacob, and someone who he hadn't seen yet. "Looks like Jacob's over there. He can explain what the meeting was about, because it looks like we missed it or something." Albert said, gesturing over towards his brother.

"...Aw, we came all this way for nothing...", Ray sighed and rested his forehead against Albert's shoulder.

"I guess, but we did waste most of the day sleeping," Albert said, scratching Ray's head a bit behind his ears. Jacob waved the two over to join him and the stranger at their seats.
Happiness is when
what you think,
what you say,
and what you
do are in harmony.
-Gandhi
Official Squirrel of PL

Agnostic
Democratic Socialist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Amateur Artist - My Art!