NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part 7.5 [open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:35 am

Torsiedelle wrote:Katya scooted over closed. "First of all, Dora, Yoshi told me about your conversation. He's not particularly happy..."

She reached into her left blazer pocket and pulled out a slim pack of cigarettes.

"Yeah, well, neither am I. That's what compromises are."
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:43 am

Tiltjuice wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:Katya scooted over closed. "First of all, Dora, Yoshi told me about your conversation. He's not particularly happy..."

She reached into her left blazer pocket and pulled out a slim pack of cigarettes.

"Yeah, well, neither am I. That's what compromises are."

Katya was a bit nervous.

"Well...I don't.....I'll let you two figure that out....I guess....anyway..."

She started kicking her legs back and forth, and thought about what she would say.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:45 am

Torsiedelle wrote:Katya was a bit nervous.

She started kicking her legs back and forth, and thought about what she would say.

Dora turned her attention to the beer can still in her hand, while waiting.
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:47 am

Tiltjuice wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:Katya was a bit nervous.

Dora turned her attention to the beer can still in her hand, while waiting.

"So, what do you want?", Katya said. She looked at the TV and continued to kick her legs out.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:49 am

Torsiedelle wrote:"So, what do you want?", Katya said. She looked at the TV and continued to kick her legs out.

"To find out what else you wanted to talk about," Dora replied, laying a slight emphasis on 'you'.
mumblemumblemumble

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:54 am

Tiltjuice wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:"So, what do you want?", Katya said. She looked at the TV and continued to kick her legs out.

"To find out what else you wanted to talk about," Dora replied, laying a slight emphasis on 'you'.

"Um...okay...well Yoshu's great, and I just can't have him be upset...but you...I...you know. Anyway, I don't know where I want to go."

She curled up in her seat.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:57 am

Torsiedelle wrote:"Um...okay...well Yoshu's great, and I just can't have him be upset...but you...I...you know. Anyway, I don't know where I want to go."

Dora didn't look surprised by that. Her original idea changed a bit as she thought it over.

"Fair enough. I gave him time to think about it. Maybe you should, too. Take a day trip out somewhere."
mumblemumblemumble

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:59 am

Tiltjuice wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:"Um...okay...well Yoshu's great, and I just can't have him be upset...but you...I...you know. Anyway, I don't know where I want to go."

Dora didn't look surprised by that. Her original idea changed a bit as she thought it over.

"Fair enough. I gave him time to think about it. Maybe you should, too. Take a day trip out somewhere."

"But I haven't really seen you much lately.", Katya said. "That's another thing I wanted to talk about."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:03 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"But I haven't really seen you much lately.", Katya said. "That's another thing I wanted to talk about."

"Go on," Dora said, arching an eyebrow curiously. "I thought your boy was keeping you from it."
mumblemumblemumble

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:07 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:"But I haven't really seen you much lately.", Katya said. "That's another thing I wanted to talk about."

"Go on," Dora said, arching an eyebrow curiously. "I thought your boy was keeping you from it."

"Not really.", She said. "I thought other stuff was keeping you. Actually, I haven't seen Kei much either. I really miss you two!", Katya said. "I don't have many girlfriends."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:10 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"Not really.", She said. "I thought other stuff was keeping you. Actually, I haven't seen Kei much either. I really miss you two!", Katya said. "I don't have many girlfriends."

"Partying with the boss, actually. And keeping Chrys from getting into trouble, you saw how that went. Where's Kei been?"

Dora finished the beer and tossed it into the recycle bin.
mumblemumblemumble

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:13 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:"Not really.", She said. "I thought other stuff was keeping you. Actually, I haven't seen Kei much either. I really miss you two!", Katya said. "I don't have many girlfriends."

"Partying with the boss, actually. And keeping Chrys from getting into trouble, you saw how that went. Where's Kei been?"

Dora finished the beer and tossed it into the recycle bin.

"I don't know.", She said. "I don't like that I don't know, either...I've spent all my time lately with either Yoshi, or looking after Tora...not that I don't enjoy it, but I just..."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:21 pm

After seeing Rylli off to the bunker, Bran had nothing to do but go and look for people to hang out with.

Urran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 22, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:21 pm

Yoshi pinned a note to the message board in the lobby stating that interviews could be scheduled and it gave a list of hours. It stated in a rather nice way that they were mandatory for all residents. It gave the location if his "office" which happened to be a special room in his apartment.
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

Erucia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Erucia » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:44 pm

Ray smacked his lips as he awoke, with Albert apparently using his arm as a pillow. His head had a distinctive throbbing sensation to it, causing him some annoyance as he wished for an ice pack. Seeing the bottle of wine that sat across the room didn't help the sense that we didn't want to see alcohol again, so he tried to relax his pain by curling up with Albert.
"Peace, like war, must be waged."
- George Clooney, 60'th Anniversary of UN Peacekeeping
I wear teal, blue pink & red for Swith.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:49 pm

Bran chuckled when he saw the sign and went to knock on Yoshi's door. He didn't need to be interviewed, but he simply wanted to hang out with his friend. He approached and rapped his hand gently on the door.

Urran
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:52 pm

The BranRiech wrote:Bran chuckled when he saw the sign and went to knock on Yoshi's door. He didn't need to be interviewed, but he simply wanted to hang out with his friend. He approached and rapped his hand gently on the door.

Yoshi shyly answered it. "H-hello?" Not the way that one should act when executing guests for a business purpose but that was Yoshi
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:53 pm

Torii followed Gio and Jacob until the got to Blossom's room. "Should we go in?", She asked. The girl's crying pained her a bit.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:54 pm

"Hey, Yoshi. I saw your sign, but I think you already interviewed me. Want to hang out?" He asked with a smile.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:54 pm

Parking moment...

Deader had vanished off into its lab again. Luce was on the rooftop.
mumblemumblemumble

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:55 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Torii followed Gio and Jacob until the got to Blossom's room. "Should we go in?", She asked. The girl's crying pained her a bit.

"Knock first," said Giovenith with some concern, hoping that even though they were more so acquaintances with Blossom, she would accept their comfort.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:57 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:Torii followed Gio and Jacob until the got to Blossom's room. "Should we go in?", She asked. The girl's crying pained her a bit.

"Knock first," said Giovenith with some concern, hoping that even though they were more so acquaintances with Blossom, she would accept their comfort.

"Okay..."

Torii knocked on the door lightly. "Hello?", She called. "We wanted to check on you, make sure you're okay. Blossom?"
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Urran
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:58 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Hey, Yoshi. I saw your sign, but I think you already interviewed me. Want to hang out?" He asked with a smile.

Yoshi opened the door all the way. He needed some time apart from Katya. He trusted that she wasn't going to cheat on him. "Um, okay." He answered with a smile.

Blossom was still sobbing "Of course not!" She yelled
Proud Coastie

I <3 James May

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:01 pm

"Can we please come in?" asked Giovenith.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:02 pm

"Can we talk about it?", Torii asked. "You must be upset....we could try and help..."

Torii waited for a response from the other side of the door.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse