NATION

PASSWORD

Sakatar Attacked (ATTN:Of Herbishire, Paparian, Alahana;Mt)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Bundesdeutschland
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bundesdeutschland » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:27 am

June 23rd, 2013.

The Minister of Defense Karl Schoneberger was in the middle of a conference when the news came from the Indo-Pasif Archipelago. A terrorist attack had been reported and IATA (the International Anti-Terror Alliance) had been called in to settle the conflict. Being the newest member of IATA, Bundesdeutschland had begun its response by moving troops along into the Indo-Pasif Archipelago.

Within the meeting, Karl had been discussing the possibilities of a rescue of the hostages by the SEALs. Karl said, "I think we should send in the SEALs. They're the only ones within our military who can take on terrorists proper." The President of Bundesdeutschland, Helmut Adenauer, asked, "Are you sure? This could pose a great risk to us." Karl replied, "How may I ask?" Helmut answered, "Well, you do remember the little fiasco back before in Togo?" The room then fell silent as they remembered the botched operation that resulted in the former President of Bundesdeutschland, Konrad Brandt's, death. Karl replied, "We have no other choice. We have to send them in." "Then which team should we send in?" asked Helmut. "SEAL Team 5 is already engaged in a rescue operation off the coast of Panama and Uruguay and the other ones aren't up to the challenge." "No," said Karl. "I know only one team that can stand the challenge: SEAL Team 6." Helmut then replied, "Well, call them in! I'm going to have to go and try to coordinate some troop movements in Panama and Ghana. You take care of the SEALs." The two men then shook hands and left the room.
I'm a Christian and an avid Star Wars fan!!!
My nation generally reflects my views, but don't entirely assume that. Also, I like telegrams. Please telegram me!

Member of Transversal Red Cross and Western Coalition. IATA Member
Political compass-
Economic left/right: -3.25
Social libertarian/authoritarianism: 0.0

“We know nothing of religion here: we only think of Christ.” -C.S. Lewis.

“I didn’t go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of Port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly don’t recommend Christianity.”-C.S. Lewis.

Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:47 am

OOC: is this opened to anyone?
Need Some People Killed. Message us. Read our Factbook and Fear us!

Hesse Kassel
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hesse Kassel » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:36 pm

Official message from the Federation of Hesse Kassel on behalf of IATA

To:
Indo-Pasif Archipelago Officials

Director of Hessian IATA Division
Grogov Ushanka

It has been brought to our attention that your nation is in need of assistance. We formally request you allow Hessian military personnel and equipment be allowed into your nation for peacekeeping and protection operations. We look forward to your reply.

Regards,
Gregov Ushanka

Hesse Kassel
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hesse Kassel » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:13 pm

Wit the approval of IPA the Hessians mobilize the following troops.

Infantry:

2nd Marine Infantry Division
4th Marine Infantry Division
5th Marine Infantry Division
6th Marine infantry Division
7th Marine Armor Division
1st Marine Hospital Division

Navy:

1 Citidel Class Aircraft Carrier
2 Phalanx Class Battlecruisers
8 Sabre Class Frigates

The Hessian military is expected to arrive shortly.

Bundesdeutschland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bundesdeutschland » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:13 am

OOC: When is the action gonna start? We can't just play the numbers game and keep sending letters. We need some action and some actual gunfights!
My nation generally reflects my views, but don't entirely assume that. Also, I like telegrams. Please telegram me!

Political compass-

“I didn’t go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of Port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly don’t recommend Christianity.”-C.S. Lewis.

Bundesdeutschland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bundesdeutschland » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:30 am

Indo-pasif archipelago wrote:
Bundesdeutschland wrote:OOC: When is the action gonna start? We can't just play the numbers game and keep sending letters. We need some action and some actual gunfights!

We do that after some investigation rp.

OOC: I don't mind investigation RP, but we some sort of broadly defined plot and characters too, not just letters and military number games. Meetings are fine. Just a recommendation.

Political compass-

Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:36 am

Alcatrain Boom Squad agents meet at the cliffs in the archipelago. As they witnessed the explosion, suitcases transfered hands and as the Agents we about to leave, two turned around, pulling out UZIs and shooting the person who hired them hoping he'd fall off the cliff towards his doom. The Agents got back into their trucks and drove away. "It appears Satrio Langit didn't want to be seen placing the first bomb in a highly visible area. Oh well, the National Bank is gone."
Last edited by Alcatrain Boom Squad HQ on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Need Some People Killed. Message us. Read our Factbook and Fear us!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents