NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 7, Closed, Humans Not Allowed)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Individuality-ness
Post Czar
 
Posts: 37712
Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:48 pm

Olthar wrote:I've got food! I can eat again! :lol:

FOOD. FOOD IS GOOD. GOOD. O_O :lol: :hug:
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:50 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:
Olthar wrote:I've got food! I can eat again! :lol:

FOOD. FOOD IS GOOD. GOOD. O_O :lol: :hug:

My jaw hurts. It's not used to working.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:53 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:
Name: Alison Carter
Age (Actual): 16
Age (Appears): 18
Race: Bunny-human hybrid
Appearance (Picture or good description): Alison

Face is of an oval shape. Eyes are almond-shaped, with naturally black irises. She likes to put in violet contacts, which give her eyes a dark vibrant violet. Hair, a waterfall of silky brown ending at the middle of her back, often tied back with a simple black band into a low ponytail. She is 5’4”, very slender (due to her not eating very well), prefers to go around in T-shirts and jeans and flats. She wears a necklace on her neck – a thin cord of black on which hangs a pendant – a circle – which is made of silver wire, with a drop of dark blue sapphire in the center. This is her only adornment, given to her by her mother as a present ten years earlier. Skin is pale in color, the result of spending many days indoors, with the occasional beauty mark here and there, scattered on her arms and the back of her neck. She also has cute bunny ears, thanks to genetic experimentation from the bunnies in Elfen High.

Powergrid/Powers:

Normal mode powergrid: Strength – 2, Speed – 3, Durability – 4, Intelligence – 6, Fighting Skills – 4
Bunny mode powergrid: Strength – 4, Speed – 6, Durability – 4, Intelligence – 1, Fighting Skills – 4

Level 3 telekinesis – she can mentally move objects up to size 30kg to move within a radius of about four meters, objects up to size 10kg within a radius of five, and up to 5kg within a radius of six meters. She can use it to push or pull these objects (and by extension lift and whatnot). Pushing simple buttons to start up a standing machine is no problem, doing something immensely complicated such as aiming and shooting a trigger of a gun is out of her range.

Level 4 emotional amplification – she can amplify basic base emotions (i.e. anger, fear, happiness, sadness), but nothing extremely complicated (e.g. love). She can make people “feel” four times as emotional with people of intelligence -1, about 3 times more for 1s, 2 times more for 2s, 1.5 times more for 3s, and nothing 4 and over. Can affect at most three people at a time; with every additional person, the strength of her ability decreases by 25%.

Level 3 regeneration – this is self explanatory.

Level 0 “bunny mode” – due to experimental surgery, Alison looks like a bunny girl. She can augment her speed and her durability by using bunny mode, at the cost of her intelligence, which makes Alison act very, very, very stupid. Actually, that’s probably a bit of an understatement, but whatever. It’s a useful skill, but it takes a bit of effort for Alison to get out of bunny mode and back to her regular old self. She still looks like a bunny though.

Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this):

She fears failure and doesn't take negative criticism too well, and as such, when she senses that she has done something wrong, she internalizes that criticism (whether spoken or unspoken) and blames herself, which affects her abilities to focus, amongst other things.

Due to her being mostly anti-social, she finds it hard to connect to people on a deeper level. And when she’s really frustrated, she often lashes out at people – who may or may not be related to the cause of her frustration.

After her transformation to a bunny-girl, she has a weakness for carrots.

Personality:

Alison, when she’s in a good mood, is friendly, lovable, and logical. When she’s focused on something she enjoys, she will focus on said task intensely until the task is completed. However, this intense focus causes her to lose track of time – something she still struggles to grasp at. She dislikes failure and will do anything to avoid it. She is quite inquisitive, and willing to ask questions, but sometimes doesn't know when to stop asking. She is not a social person by any means, preferring to do things on her own rather than ask for help.

She internalizes much of her emotions, preferring to show herself as indifferent of a person as possible. Her seemly emotional detachment to most events keeps her strong, but it also keeps her from interacting with people on a more meaningful level, as most people have to guess what she’s thinking, lest she becomes testy. No one wants to mess with a testy Alison; testy Alison becomes irrational and reckless to a fault.

She still feels guilty about her mother’s death and her father’s depression, and wants to prevent future unnecessary deaths at all costs, in order to atone for what she feels was a failure on her part.

She sometimes dreams of her mother, a happy woman, from when she was six, and cries at night.

After her transformation as a bunny-girl, Alison has become much more hyperactive, as well as a bit more bubbleheaded in general. Whether this is a good thing or not has yet to be determined.

History:

Ten years ago, she was a happy-go-lucky six-year-old, living with her mother and her father in the US. Her mother was called upon to work in Cairo as an ambassador there, and before she left she gave her daughter a necklace of a simple black cord with a pendant sapphire – her birth stone – within a silver circle. It was intended to be a birthday gift, with the promise that if Alison obeyed her father and did well in school that she would take her daughter to Disneyland when she returned.

Then Cairo happened. Her mother was killed by the demons, and Alison and her father was left behind.

Her father did not take his wife’s death very well, falling into a severe depression and mostly neglecting his daughter. Alison, who didn't understand what was happening to her father, began to believe that everything was her own fault and that she had to find some way to atone for her failure.

Her mother was the closest person she had, and she eventually distanced herself from everyone else, preferring to spend time alone out in the woods near her house studying nature or in the school library reading books and doing her homework, studying in order to get good grades and (in her mind) garner her father’s attention and approval.

She found out about her powers at seven-years-old by accident. She wanted a cookie from the cookie jar, but as the cookie jar was placed out of her reach, she wasn't able to get it. She wished for the cookie jar to come down to her level… and the cookie jar fell from its spot and broke, allowing her to get as many cookies as she wanted. She thought it was just coincidence at first, but later, she dropped her pencil behind the sofa. She reached down in order to get it, but she wasn't able to reach it. She wished that she could grab it, and suddenly the pencil shot up and into her outstretched hand.

She later found out that she had the powers to manipulate emotions when she won a spelling bee at eight-years-old and tried to tell her father about her success. Her father was in one of his depressive moods again, and she wished that he could be happier. This time, she focused on her father, wishing that he could be happier. Two minutes later, he was seen to smile a bit more, and was closer to his normal self. Alison was pleased, and eventually she began to intentionally influence her father’s emotions temporarily put him in a better mood, in order to garner the attention she desired.

Her emotional manipulation wasn't enough to have her father overcome his depression however, and eventually, her father sent her to Elfen High – one less person to care for, and one less thing to worry about.


RP Sample: Fuck that shit, I can write in coherent and proper English, that’s good enough.
Name: Divia Esha Patil
Age (Actual): 18
Age (Appears): 18
Race: Half-demon, half-human
Appearance (Picture or good description): Divia
Powergrid/Powers:

Powergrid: Strength – 4, Speed – 3, Durability – 4, Intelligence – 5, Fighting Skills – 3

Level 5 healing – she can heal herself with a thought, others if she touches them. Small cuts and bruises are gone in three seconds, larger cuts and bruises within five minutes, serious wounds like a gash take about thirty minutes, amputated limbs and other serious things like that take a few hours, depending on how serious it was. She can’t do anything if it’s a comatose person or if it’s serious mental trauma however.

Level 5 monster morphing – she can morph into a monster, albeit with some limitations. For one thing, the monsters have to be of her own creation, not something that she read in a book or saw in a movie or whatever. Second of all, there’s a time limit of five hours – after those five hours, she must change back, lest she become trapped in the morph and lose this power forever.

Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this): Is allergic to bacon (and all pork products).

Personality:

She‘s your typical resident from Heavensgate: all emotionless and freakishly clean and otherwise disconnected from the world. Quite naïve and innocent, feels like an outcast due to her parentage.

History:

Born in Heavensgate to a demon-human couple (don’t ask), Divia grew up amongst the angels. However, she was painfully aware that her father was a demon, and as such she felt even more like an outcast. Especially because demons usually don’t choose to live in Heavensgate, and especially, especially because when demons do live in Heavensgate, they often live in the demon district. Not this family – they chose to live in the angel district.

She so did try to fit in, but she never could, no matter how clean and how emotionless and how devoted she was to Yahweh and the angelic government. Finding out that you could turn into a monster definitely didn’t help either; it scared away her peers and otherwise made her feel even more alienated then before.

She was registered in Elfen High as a student because she never really fit in at any other school.

RP sample: No.

Seems good, approved.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42259
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:53 pm

Olthar wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:FOOD. FOOD IS GOOD. GOOD. O_O :lol: :hug:

My jaw hurts. It's not used to working.


D:
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

User avatar
Individuality-ness
Post Czar
 
Posts: 37712
Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:54 pm

Olthar wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:FOOD. FOOD IS GOOD. GOOD. O_O :lol: :hug:

My jaw hurts. It's not used to working.

HOW?!

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:
Name: Alison Carter
Age (Actual): 16
Age (Appears): 18
Race: Bunny-human hybrid
Appearance (Picture or good description): Alison

Face is of an oval shape. Eyes are almond-shaped, with naturally black irises. She likes to put in violet contacts, which give her eyes a dark vibrant violet. Hair, a waterfall of silky brown ending at the middle of her back, often tied back with a simple black band into a low ponytail. She is 5’4”, very slender (due to her not eating very well), prefers to go around in T-shirts and jeans and flats. She wears a necklace on her neck – a thin cord of black on which hangs a pendant – a circle – which is made of silver wire, with a drop of dark blue sapphire in the center. This is her only adornment, given to her by her mother as a present ten years earlier. Skin is pale in color, the result of spending many days indoors, with the occasional beauty mark here and there, scattered on her arms and the back of her neck. She also has cute bunny ears, thanks to genetic experimentation from the bunnies in Elfen High.

Powergrid/Powers:

Normal mode powergrid: Strength – 2, Speed – 3, Durability – 4, Intelligence – 6, Fighting Skills – 4
Bunny mode powergrid: Strength – 4, Speed – 6, Durability – 4, Intelligence – 1, Fighting Skills – 4

Level 3 telekinesis – she can mentally move objects up to size 30kg to move within a radius of about four meters, objects up to size 10kg within a radius of five, and up to 5kg within a radius of six meters. She can use it to push or pull these objects (and by extension lift and whatnot). Pushing simple buttons to start up a standing machine is no problem, doing something immensely complicated such as aiming and shooting a trigger of a gun is out of her range.

Level 4 emotional amplification – she can amplify basic base emotions (i.e. anger, fear, happiness, sadness), but nothing extremely complicated (e.g. love). She can make people “feel” four times as emotional with people of intelligence -1, about 3 times more for 1s, 2 times more for 2s, 1.5 times more for 3s, and nothing 4 and over. Can affect at most three people at a time; with every additional person, the strength of her ability decreases by 25%.

Level 3 regeneration – this is self explanatory.

Level 0 “bunny mode” – due to experimental surgery, Alison looks like a bunny girl. She can augment her speed and her durability by using bunny mode, at the cost of her intelligence, which makes Alison act very, very, very stupid. Actually, that’s probably a bit of an understatement, but whatever. It’s a useful skill, but it takes a bit of effort for Alison to get out of bunny mode and back to her regular old self. She still looks like a bunny though.

Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this):

She fears failure and doesn't take negative criticism too well, and as such, when she senses that she has done something wrong, she internalizes that criticism (whether spoken or unspoken) and blames herself, which affects her abilities to focus, amongst other things.

Due to her being mostly anti-social, she finds it hard to connect to people on a deeper level. And when she’s really frustrated, she often lashes out at people – who may or may not be related to the cause of her frustration.

After her transformation to a bunny-girl, she has a weakness for carrots.

Personality:

Alison, when she’s in a good mood, is friendly, lovable, and logical. When she’s focused on something she enjoys, she will focus on said task intensely until the task is completed. However, this intense focus causes her to lose track of time – something she still struggles to grasp at. She dislikes failure and will do anything to avoid it. She is quite inquisitive, and willing to ask questions, but sometimes doesn't know when to stop asking. She is not a social person by any means, preferring to do things on her own rather than ask for help.

She internalizes much of her emotions, preferring to show herself as indifferent of a person as possible. Her seemly emotional detachment to most events keeps her strong, but it also keeps her from interacting with people on a more meaningful level, as most people have to guess what she’s thinking, lest she becomes testy. No one wants to mess with a testy Alison; testy Alison becomes irrational and reckless to a fault.

She still feels guilty about her mother’s death and her father’s depression, and wants to prevent future unnecessary deaths at all costs, in order to atone for what she feels was a failure on her part.

She sometimes dreams of her mother, a happy woman, from when she was six, and cries at night.

After her transformation as a bunny-girl, Alison has become much more hyperactive, as well as a bit more bubbleheaded in general. Whether this is a good thing or not has yet to be determined.

History:

Ten years ago, she was a happy-go-lucky six-year-old, living with her mother and her father in the US. Her mother was called upon to work in Cairo as an ambassador there, and before she left she gave her daughter a necklace of a simple black cord with a pendant sapphire – her birth stone – within a silver circle. It was intended to be a birthday gift, with the promise that if Alison obeyed her father and did well in school that she would take her daughter to Disneyland when she returned.

Then Cairo happened. Her mother was killed by the demons, and Alison and her father was left behind.

Her father did not take his wife’s death very well, falling into a severe depression and mostly neglecting his daughter. Alison, who didn't understand what was happening to her father, began to believe that everything was her own fault and that she had to find some way to atone for her failure.

Her mother was the closest person she had, and she eventually distanced herself from everyone else, preferring to spend time alone out in the woods near her house studying nature or in the school library reading books and doing her homework, studying in order to get good grades and (in her mind) garner her father’s attention and approval.

She found out about her powers at seven-years-old by accident. She wanted a cookie from the cookie jar, but as the cookie jar was placed out of her reach, she wasn't able to get it. She wished for the cookie jar to come down to her level… and the cookie jar fell from its spot and broke, allowing her to get as many cookies as she wanted. She thought it was just coincidence at first, but later, she dropped her pencil behind the sofa. She reached down in order to get it, but she wasn't able to reach it. She wished that she could grab it, and suddenly the pencil shot up and into her outstretched hand.

She later found out that she had the powers to manipulate emotions when she won a spelling bee at eight-years-old and tried to tell her father about her success. Her father was in one of his depressive moods again, and she wished that he could be happier. This time, she focused on her father, wishing that he could be happier. Two minutes later, he was seen to smile a bit more, and was closer to his normal self. Alison was pleased, and eventually she began to intentionally influence her father’s emotions temporarily put him in a better mood, in order to garner the attention she desired.

Her emotional manipulation wasn't enough to have her father overcome his depression however, and eventually, her father sent her to Elfen High – one less person to care for, and one less thing to worry about.


RP Sample: Fuck that shit, I can write in coherent and proper English, that’s good enough.
Name: Divia Esha Patil
Age (Actual): 18
Age (Appears): 18
Race: Half-demon, half-human
Appearance (Picture or good description): Divia
Powergrid/Powers:

Powergrid: Strength – 4, Speed – 3, Durability – 4, Intelligence – 5, Fighting Skills – 3

Level 5 healing – she can heal herself with a thought, others if she touches them. Small cuts and bruises are gone in three seconds, larger cuts and bruises within five minutes, serious wounds like a gash take about thirty minutes, amputated limbs and other serious things like that take a few hours, depending on how serious it was. She can’t do anything if it’s a comatose person or if it’s serious mental trauma however.

Level 5 monster morphing – she can morph into a monster, albeit with some limitations. For one thing, the monsters have to be of her own creation, not something that she read in a book or saw in a movie or whatever. Second of all, there’s a time limit of five hours – after those five hours, she must change back, lest she become trapped in the morph and lose this power forever.

Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this): Is allergic to bacon (and all pork products).

Personality:

She‘s your typical resident from Heavensgate: all emotionless and freakishly clean and otherwise disconnected from the world. Quite naïve and innocent, feels like an outcast due to her parentage.

History:

Born in Heavensgate to a demon-human couple (don’t ask), Divia grew up amongst the angels. However, she was painfully aware that her father was a demon, and as such she felt even more like an outcast. Especially because demons usually don’t choose to live in Heavensgate, and especially, especially because when demons do live in Heavensgate, they often live in the demon district. Not this family – they chose to live in the angel district.

She so did try to fit in, but she never could, no matter how clean and how emotionless and how devoted she was to Yahweh and the angelic government. Finding out that you could turn into a monster definitely didn’t help either; it scared away her peers and otherwise made her feel even more alienated then before.

She was registered in Elfen High as a student because she never really fit in at any other school.

RP sample: No.

Seems good, approved.

Thanks. :)
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:55 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:
Olthar wrote:My jaw hurts. It's not used to working.

HOW?!

Chewing is hard work that my jaw is unfamiliar with. :(
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Individuality-ness
Post Czar
 
Posts: 37712
Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:56 pm

Olthar wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:HOW?!

Chewing is hard work that my jaw is unfamiliar with. :(

:( Sowwies Olthar.
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:59 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:
Olthar wrote:Chewing is hard work that my jaw is unfamiliar with. :(

:( Sowwies Olthar.

It's okay. I'll deal with it. :p
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Esternial
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 51826
Founded: May 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Esternial » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:17 pm

Whelp, posted it here now.

Name: Émilie Aine
Age (actual): 48
Age (appears): 17
Race: Vampire (Amara Havana)
Appearance:
Image

Powergrid: (total points 18+3+3)
Intelligence: 3
Strength: 3
Durability: 8
Speed: 6
Fighting Skill: 4
Powers: (total points 11-3)
Vampirism (Inherent): Being a blood-drinking undead creature of the night has its perks. Not only does Émilie's physical body age slower than your average human, she is also immortal and immune to disease.
Femme Fatale (Tier 2): Like other members of her clan, Émilie has a supernatural attraction and charm, allowing her to influence others to willingly reveal secret information, be more receptive to suggestions and try and get in her pants. Unfortunately, unlike the older members of her bloodline, she has no true control of this power, her influence affecting people indiscriminately beyond her own control. Lucky for her, her influence is significantly less powerful than that of her seniors. Whether it's because of this ability or not, she's also bisexual.
Sakti Pata (tier 6): This discipline allows Émilie to control her own blood, binding her essence with it to manipulate it to her will. Through this ability, she can turn her blood into poison, fashion objects or weapons by solidifying her blood and heal her wounds at an accelerated rate (non-passive ability; requires her to focus on regeneration).

Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this):
Émilie is a typical vampire and Walloon. As a result, she is prone to wearing leather form-fitting outfits and the effectiveness of her powers relies completely on her intake of blood. She can be harmed by sunlight, a stake to the heart, holy water and dislikes the taste of garlic and the sight of religious symbols. Because Walloons are inherently freeloaders, she hates to work, which often results in her not feeding enough, which is why she tends to make sure to gather plenty of blood when she does go out for a change.

Also, as mentioned earlier, Émilie can't control her supernatural attraction.

Personality: Émilie is a passionate young lady, enjoying her extended youth to the fullest, though she can also be a lot more mature than your average 17-year old, she retains a youthful spirit.

Despite her experiences, she isn't quite as reclusive as one would expect.

History: Born as part of the Amara Havana bloodline of the Daeva Clan in the middle of Liège, Wallonia; Émilie was raised as one of the few remaining members of the Amara Havana. She is also a ninja, just because.

Known for their impressive ego and narcissism, the current bloodline is a lot less influenced by the megalomania since their hayday. Under the cover of a restaurant, cleverly dubbed "à Mara", they managed to integrate themselves into human society, using their supernatural charm to gain a following of humans. This lifestyle suited Émilie, though her interest in her heritage led her to learning Sakti Pata from one of her ancestors. At some point, at the age of 28, a group of hunters raided her family's restaurant, murdering almost all of them. The survivors scattered, and Émilie was sent to England to live with her uncle, hoping she would be safe there. There, she was thought to fend for herself by her uncle.

RP Sample:
Last edited by Esternial on Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:18 pm

Esternial wrote:Whelp, posted it here now.

Name: Émilie Aine
Age (actual): 48
Age (appears): 17
Race: Vampire (Amara Havana)
Appearance:

Powergrid: (total points 18+3+3)
Intelligence: 3
Strength: 4
Durability: 5
Speed: 6
Fighting Skill: 6
Powers: (total points 11-3)
Vampirism (Inherent): Being a blood-drinking undead creature of the night has its perks. Not only does Émilie's physical body age slower than your average human, she is also immortal and immune to disease.
Femme Fatale (Tier 2): Like other members of her clan, Émilie has a supernatural attraction and charm, allowing her to influence others to willingly reveal secret information, be more receptive to suggestions and try and get in her pants. Unfortunately, unlike the older members of her bloodline, she has no true control of this power, her influence affecting people indiscriminately beyond her own control. Lucky for her, her influence is significantly less powerful than that of her seniors. Whether it's because of this ability or not, she's also bisexual.
Sakti Pata (tier 6): This discipline allows Émilie to control her own blood, binding her essence with it to manipulate it to her will. Through this ability, she can turn her blood into poison, fashion objects or weapons by solidifying her blood and heal her wounds at an accelerated rate (non-passive ability; requires her to focus on regeneration).

Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this):
Émilie is a typical vampire and Walloon. As a result, she is prone to wearing leather form-fitting outfits and the effectiveness of her powers relies completely on her intake of blood. She can be harmed by sunlight, a stake to the heart, holy water and dislikes the taste of garlic and the sight of religious symbols. Because Walloons are inherently freeloaders, she hates to work, which often results in her not feeding enough, which is why she tends to make sure to gather plenty of blood when she does go out for a change.

Also, as mentioned earlier, Émilie can't control her supernatural attraction.

Personality: Émilie is a passionate young lady, enjoying her extended youth to the fullest, though she can also be a lot more mature than your average 17-year old, she retains a youthful spirit.

Despite her experiences, she isn't quite as reclusive as one would expect.

History: Born as part of the Amara Havana bloodline of the Daeva Clan in the middle of Liège, Wallonia; Émilie was raised as one of the few remaining members of the Amara Havana. She is also a ninja, just because.

Known for their impressive ego and narcissism, the current bloodline is a lot less influenced by the megalomania since their hayday. Under the cover of a restaurant, cleverly dubbed "à Mara", they managed to integrate themselves into human society, using their supernatural charm to gain a following of humans. This lifestyle suited Émilie, though her interest in her heritage led her to learning Sakti Pata from one of her ancestors. At some point, at the age of 28, a group of hunters raided her family's restaurant, murdering almost all of them. The survivors scattered, and Émilie was sent to England to live with her uncle, hoping she would be safe there. There, she was thought to fend for herself by her uncle.

RP Sample:

A bisexual Walloon vampire ninja requires approval.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Esternial
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 51826
Founded: May 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Esternial » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:52 pm

Excellent.

Now, I'm assuming you lot are...somewhere. I'll wait for you guys to return to the school.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:54 pm

Esternial wrote:Excellent.

Now, I'm assuming you lot are...somewhere. I'll wait for you guys to return to the school.

Quite a few people are still at the school. Make an appearance there, I'll have someone run into you. I was going to work on making a new quest of sorts for the players who have nothing to do.

Indi, is Divia still open?

Also, Esty, you should probably be asleep.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:59 pm

A minute after I make that OOC post, Indi and Esty both log off. :lol:
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42259
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:59 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:A minute after I make that OOC post, Indi and Esty both log off. :lol:


:lol:
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

User avatar
Astrolinium
Post Czar
 
Posts: 36597
Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Astrolinium » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:01 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:A minute after I make that OOC post, Indi and Esty both log off. :lol:


I'm still here.

But I should probably go to bed in an hour or two. Have to get up bright and early tomorrow in time to drive to Greensboro.
✡ וישבו איש תחת גפנו ותחת תאנתו ואין מחריד כי־פי יי צבאות דבר ✡
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:02 pm

Astrolinium wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:A minute after I make that OOC post, Indi and Esty both log off. :lol:


I'm still here.

But I should probably go to bed in an hour or two. Have to get up bright and early tomorrow in time to drive to Greensboro.

I was figuring MT would be kept in wait for Liri's own introduction, since he's only one of your multiple characters and Liri's posting activity tends to be sporadic, so it wouldn't be as annoying if his subplot was delayed.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:03 pm

I'm thinking of redoing the fight scene between Crowley and Azazel, this time lacking Calhoun.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:04 pm

I hate living near a lake. The smell is awful. :(
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:05 pm

Olthar wrote:I hate living near a lake. The smell is awful. :(

I'm on the ocean.

Plus, there are brown people everywhere.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:09 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Olthar wrote:I hate living near a lake. The smell is awful. :(

I'm on the ocean.

Plus, there are brown people everywhere.

The ocean's probably better. It doesn't have this awful, smelly algae.

I'm sure the brown people are terrible, though.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:10 pm

Olthar wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I'm on the ocean.

Plus, there are brown people everywhere.

The ocean's probably better. It doesn't have this awful, smelly algae.

I'm sure the brown people are terrible, though.

No- the ocean is just so polluted that you can throw a rock into it and the rock might break. :p

The brown people are just dreadful though, and you can't escape them. They're everywhere.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Astrolinium
Post Czar
 
Posts: 36597
Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Astrolinium » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:11 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Astrolinium wrote:
I'm still here.

But I should probably go to bed in an hour or two. Have to get up bright and early tomorrow in time to drive to Greensboro.

I was figuring MT would be kept in wait for Liri's own introduction, since he's only one of your multiple characters and Liri's posting activity tends to be sporadic, so it wouldn't be as annoying if his subplot was delayed.


Oh, no, I wasn't saying I needed activity. I was just saying I, unlike those other folks, have not logged off at this time.
✡ וישבו איש תחת גפנו ותחת תאנתו ואין מחריד כי־פי יי צבאות דבר ✡
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:11 pm

Astrolinium wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I was figuring MT would be kept in wait for Liri's own introduction, since he's only one of your multiple characters and Liri's posting activity tends to be sporadic, so it wouldn't be as annoying if his subplot was delayed.


Oh, no, I wasn't saying I needed activity. I was just saying I, unlike those other folks, have not logged off at this time.

Ah, alright.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Individuality-ness
Post Czar
 
Posts: 37712
Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:13 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Esternial wrote:Excellent.

Now, I'm assuming you lot are...somewhere. I'll wait for you guys to return to the school.

Quite a few people are still at the school. Make an appearance there, I'll have someone run into you. I was going to work on making a new quest of sorts for the players who have nothing to do.

Indi, is Divia still open?

Also, Esty, you should probably be asleep.

Still open.

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:A minute after I make that OOC post, Indi and Esty both log off. :lol:

LULZ.
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:14 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Olthar wrote:The ocean's probably better. It doesn't have this awful, smelly algae.

I'm sure the brown people are terrible, though.

No- the ocean is just so polluted that you can throw a rock into it and the rock might break. :p

The brown people are just dreadful though, and you can't escape them. They're everywhere.

As long as there aren't any brown people in your house, you should be fine. *nods*
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alta Californians, Britanania, Chedastan, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Jerno, Plzen, Quavv, Tallin, The GAmeTopians, The Great Swedish Empire, Turkducken

Advertisement

Remove ads