NATION

PASSWORD

Wide Format Technology Systems

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Founded: May 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Wide Format Technology Systems

Postby Coulter Bay » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:51 pm

Founded in 1972, Wide Format Technology Systems has built its reputation for high-quality products through successive generations of televisions, computers, and gaming systems. Originally known as Wide Format Technologies, today a new wave of world-class products have arrived. Our product list is complete with our new televisions, gaming systems, and Ananke OS/Ananke Mobile OS-based tablets, computers, and smart phones.

Our History...
Our first products were among Coulter Bay's first widely produced and sold color televisions. The Six-Class television, our first television launched in 1972, offered a very modern brushed aluminum trim, chrome nobs, and a completely square screen. The design set off a buying frenzy, leading to it being the nation's top-selling television set for nearly a decade. Today, our televisions have come a long way, and again are topping the sales chart in Coulter Bay with its ultra slim profile and Ultra High Definition screen.

Our console, Zeus, is our fifth generation of gaming console. Dating back to the 1984 release of the Wide Format Omega Gamer, our gaming console has been the companies must consistent performer. The Zeus replaces the GameTeck system, released in 1998. The GameTeck system nearly ended Wide Format Technologies after its less-than-stellar release success. A mix of high price, limited game selection, tremendous competition, and struggling economy lead to the ultimate demise of the GameTeck system, which was an incredible system for its time.

Its computer division had been formed in 1991 with the release of the WideTronic operating system. The machine, much like its television counterpart nearly two decades earlier, set a style bar far and above what other manufacturers had. No longer were you required to have the mundane off-white box sit at your desk. Instead, it captured the attention of consumers and technology reporters everywhere with its multi-color choices, optional aluminum trim, and stylish facade. However, struggles hit the division hard by the early 2000's. The division had even been spun off into WFC Corporation, a separate entity which was to be sold off as the division has had major struggled over the past decade staying competitive. However, the company brought the computer division back into its fold after some concepts by its creative employees put life back into it. The television division was also in peril before new life with breathed into it. Today, Wide Format Technology Systems has world-class, industry-leading product offerings in the computer, tablet, and television sectors.

Through the ups and the downs, Wide Format Technology Systems - as it was rebranded in 2013 - has remained strong and dedicated to its customers and innovation. And that is why we are leading an innovation revolution across the industry, not just in Coulter Bay, but across the globe.

P R O D U C T S

ZEUS console

In the Greek mythology, Zeus is the "Father of Gods and men", the god of gods. In the gaming community, Zeus is the god of consoles. While it is not the father of the console industry, Zeus follows up on past WFGS consoles to reach the pinnacle of design and capability. With 8K and 3D abilities, graphics is top-notch. With quad-core 3.4Ghz and six gigabytes of memory, speed and power is industry-best. And with its raging design, looks will never be forgotten. Zeus is our fifth generation console.

Resolution: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 2160/4K, 4320/8k
Processing: CoreX8 3.5Ghz
Memory: 6 GB
Graphics: 2x MegaView 16 GB
Storage: 2 TB
Online Storage: Olympus Online Network 500 GB
Connection: USB-C (2), HDMI 2.1 (2), DLNA, Bluetooth 4.1, Wireless B/G/N/AC, Ethernet, Composite (1 out)
Gaming Network: Olympus Online Network
Controller: Wireless Bluetooth 4.1
Suggested Retail: $495

Games Available on Zeus
Manufacturer: Sunbeat Gaming Company
Game(s):
Java Hut C
Army Flight C
Shotgun Good Golly C!
Super Shift! C
NationStates: The Game C
Uber Mash Sisters C
Atlanticus Omegus C
Hell vs. Heaven C
Bravery on Earth C
Above C
Super Shift! Nitrous C
First Shot C
Super Shift! Nitrous 3D C
Civilizations of War C
The Third Dimension 3D C
First Shot 3D
Mongaroo C 3D
Civilizations of War C 3D

The ZEUS lite console offers incredible value and gaming performance in todays ultra competitive industry. While our standard ZEUS console comes with competition-destroying features and specifications, it is aimed at the high-end of the market. The ZEUS lite, meanwhile, targets those looking for a great console without the high-end pricing.

Resolution: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
Processing: CoreX4 2.9Ghz
Memory: 4 GB
Graphics: MegaView 2 GB
Storage: 1 TB
Online Storage: Olympus Online Network 250 GB
Connection: USB 3.0 (2), HDMI 2.0 (1), Wireless B/G/N/AC, Ethernet, Composite (1 out)
Controller: Wireless Bluetooth 4.0
Suggested Retail: $195

Games Available on ZEUS lite
Manufacturer: Sunbeat Gaming Company
Game(s):
Java Hut C
Army Flight C
Shotgun Good Golly C!
NationStates: The Game C
Uber Mash Sisters C
Atlanticus Omegus C
Hell vs. Heaven C
Bravery on Earth C
Above C
Super Shift! Nitrous C
First Shot C

Pegasus is a divine flying creature, a magnificently beautiful mythological winged horse. It is also an incredible capable portable gaming console. Capable, stunningly clear high definition screen, and the ability to pick up where you left off in a game or movie on you ZEUS console, the PEGASUS handheld in a machine to end all portable competition. And with a touch-capable screen and SideSlideTM controls, wow your friends with incredible features!

Resolution: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 2160p/4K
Screen Type: OLED
Processing: CoreX4 2.8Ghz
Graphics: MegaView 4 GB
Storage: 1 TB
Online Storage: Olympus Online Network 500 GB
Connection: USB-C (one), DLNA, Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless B/G/N/AC
Suggested Retail: $495

Games Available on Pegasus
Manufacturer: Sundance Gaming Company
Game(s):
Java Hut C, Army Flight H
Shotgun Good Golly H!
Super Shift! H
NationStates: The Game H
Uber Mash Sisters H
Atlanticus Omegus H
Hell vs. Heaven H
Bravery on Earth H
Above H
Super Shift! Nitrous H
First Shot H
Super Shift! Nitrous 3D H
Civilizations of War H

Mount Olympus rose above the earth, the mighty mountain that Zeus ruled man and god alike from. Much hasn't changed, as the Olympus OLED television is the screen our Zeus console should be played on. Offering 8K resolution and 3D technology, the Olympus OLED television offers stunning color, fantastic brightness, and deep blacks with nearly unparalleled contrast rates.

In addition to this, several other revolutionary technologies and features are in place to ensure that the picture you expect is the picture you get from Wide Format Technology Systems. The use of our VividColor Processor adds true-to-life color; double the color most of our competitors use, we add yellow, cyan, and magenta to the standard red/green/blue palette almost all competitors use. This means that the color accuracy and natural look are incredibly realistic - so realistic, you might swear it was real. Perfect Contrast uses a combination of our IncrediBlack Filter and pixel dimming technology to ensure the blackest blacks and the finest details from the darkest to the brightest scenes.

Other features, such as SmartShare, adds great features and convenience. SmartShare allows your television to connect to mobile devices, other Wide Format devices, and computers that use NFC and DLNA to stream and share everything from videos and music to pictures and files.

Resolution: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 2160p/4K, 4320p/8K
Processing: CoreX8 2.8Ghz
Wide Format Smart System Capable: Yes
3D: Yes - Passive
Connection: USB-C (2), HDMI 2.1 (7), DLNA, NFC, Bluetooth 5, Wireless B/G/N/AC, Ethernet, Composite (1 Out, 2 In), Digital Optical Sound (2 Out)
Remote: Touch-screen Universal Bluetooth 3.0
Audio: 7.1 capable
Filter: Ultra Black 2000
Full HDR: Yes
Wide Color Gamut: Yes
Size: 32", 40", 48", 55", 60", 66", 78", 90"
Suggested Retail: $1495, $1895, $2595, $2995, $3795, $4495, $6495, $8995

Perseus was a handsome young son of the great god, Zeus, who was a great hero to the people. Today, Perseus is the handsome new phone by Wide Format, hero to the people looking for something better than the status quo. Enjoy the foldable OLED screen, which measures 5.4", or opens up to a stunning 10.8"! Using the Ananke Mobile OS, this new entrant into the smart phone wars is world-class, and set apart with the Wide Format-specific OS.

If your carrier is interested in having the PERSEUS smart phone in your store for your customers, please fill this form out.

Resolution: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 2160p/4K
Screen Size: 5.4" (10.8" opened up)
Camera: Quad 24 MP rear facing camera with 4K recording & capture HDR; 13 MP front facing camera with 1080p recording
Processing: CoreX8 2.8Ghz
Memory: 8 GB
Storage: 256 GB
Online Storage: Ananke Smart Drive 512 GB
App, Music, Video Store: Ananke Store
Browser: WebView
Connection: USB-C, DLNA, NFC, Bluetooth 5, Wireless B/G/N/AC, over-air charging
Internet Speeds: 3G, 4G, 4G LTE, 5G
Suggested Retail: $1195 ($245 new-contract)

Wide Format Technologies Blackhelm Confederacy; Blackhelm Confederacy
Ring Wireless; ViZion
Kingston Wireless Telecom & Broadband; ViZion
World Cellular; ViZion

Hera is the queen of all gods, and goddess of marriage and family. In Wide Format speak, that marriage constitutes the combination of a full-usage laptop and the convenient portability of a tablet. With our new ultra vibrant flexible OLED screen, you can quickly fold this portable tablet into a laptop with ease. Available as Wifi, or through carriers for 4G LTE broadband speeds.

If your carrier is interested in having the HERA tablet hybrid in your store for your customers, please fill this form out.

Resolution: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 2160p/4K, 4320p/8K
Screen Size: 8.8"
Screen Type: Flexible OLED
Camera: 18 MP rear facing camera with 4K recording & capture HDR; 13 MP front facing camera with 1080p recording
Processing: CoreX8 3.4Ghz
Memory: 16 GB
Graphics: MegaView 6 GB
Storage: 512 GB (SSD)
Online Storage: Ananke Smart Drive 250 GB
Connection: USB-C (3), DLNA, NFC, Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless B/G/N/AC
Internet Speeds: 3G, 4G, 4G LTE
Suggested Retail: $995

Ring Wireless; ViZion
World Cellular; ViZion

While the Hera tablet hybrid is meant for those needing a full-feature laptop but also still desire the portability of a tablet, the Hera scribe tablet mini is on the other end of the spectrum - for those who desire a great, feature-packed tablet in a smaller, even more mobile size. Available with Wifi or through a carrier for blazing 4G LTE internet.

If your carrier is interested in having the HERA scribe tablet mini in your store for your customers, please fill this form out.

Resolution: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
Screen Size: 6.6"
Camera: 18 MP rear facing camera with 1080p recording; 13 MP front facing camera with 1080p recording
Processing: CoreX4 2.8Ghz
Storage: 68 GB
Online Storage: Ananke Smart Drive 250 GB
Connection: USB 3.0, DLNA, NFC, Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless B/G/N
Internet Speeds: 3G, 4G, 4G LTE
Suggested Retail: $495 ($245 new-contract)

Ring Wireless; ViZion
World Cellular; ViZion

D I S T R I B U T I O N + O P P O R T U N I T Y

Wide Format Gaming System is looking to work with retailers to begin selling our products globally. Please fill out the form below to take advantage of this opportunity!

Code: Select all
[b]Distribution Opportunity[/b]
[i]Company Name:[/i]
[i]Home Name:[/i]
[i]Nations Sold In:[/i]
[i]Your Name:[/i]
[i]Projected Annual Sales, Zeus:[/i]
[i]Projected Annual Sales, Zeus lite:[/i]
[i]Projected Annual Sales, Pegasus:[/i]
[i]Projected Annual Sales, Olympus:[/i]
[i]Projected Annual Sales, Perseus:[/i] (If carrier is active in your nation)
[i]Projected Annual Sales, Hera:[/i] (If carrier is active in your nation)
[i]Projected Annual Sales, Hera scribe:[/i] (If carrier is active in your nation)

C A R R I E R + O P P O R T U N I T Y

Wide Format Technology Systems' new Ananke Mobile OS-based PERSEUS smart phone and HERA scribe tablet mini, as well as the Ananke OS-based HERA tablet hybrid has opened up the opportunity for your carrier network to add world-class phones and tablets to your network for your customers! If you are interested in having the Perseus smart phone in your carrier network's store, please fill out the form below.

[b]Carrier Opportunity[/b]
[i]Nations Your Network Is In:[/i]
[i]Projected Annual Sales, Perseus:[/i]
[i]Projected Annual Sales, Hera:[/i]
[i]Projected Annual Sales, Hera scribe:[/i]

D E V E L O P E R + O P P O R T U N I T Y

Wide Format Gaming Systems is also looking to work with game developers to offer global game appeal and options to our customers. If you would like to offer your games on console and handheld systems, please fill out the form below. Likewise, the final application is to produce a Wide Format exclusive franchise or title.

Apps
[b]App Developer Opportunity[/b]
[i]Home Nation:[/i]
[i]App Title:[/i]
[i]App Type:[/i]
[i]App Information:[/i] (Minimum two paragraphs please)
[i]App Price:[/i] (If any cost)
[i]Exclusive to Ananke Mobile OS:[/i]

Individual Game
[b]Individual Game Developer Opportunity[/b]
[i]Game Title:[/i]
[i]Game Minimum Age Rating:[/i]
[i]Game Type:[/i]
[i]Game Information:[/i] (Minimum three paragraphs please)
[i]Game Price:[/i]
[i]Other Platforms Available On:[/i]
[i]Available On Zeus?[/i]
[i]Available On Zeus lite?[/i]
[i]Available On Pegasus?[/i]

Multi-game Developer (Must Have Storefront)
[b]Multi-game Developer Opportunity[/b]
[i]Storefront Link:[/i]
[i]Game Titles:[/i]
[i]Link To Games:[/i]
[i]Other Platforms Available On:[/i]
[i]Wide Format Exclusive?[/i]

Wide Format Exclusive Proposal
Interested in working with us on an exclusive-to-Wide Format franchise or title? Please use this form!
[b]Exclusive Developer Opportunity[/b]
[i]Game Title:[/i]
[i]Game Minimum Age Rating:[/i]
[i]Game Type:[/i]
[i]Game Information:[/i] (Minimum three paragraphs please)
[i]Game Price:[/i]

P U R C H A S E + C E N T E R

Interested in purchasing one, or a multitude, of our products? Wonderful! Please fill out the form below!

Purchase Order
[b]Purchase Order[/b]
[i]Company or Government Name, if applicable:[/i]
[i]Product(s):[/i]
[i]Quantity:[/i]

S O L D + I N

Wide Format Technology Systems is retailed in:
Ozursson's Department Stores - Catonia Majora
TekTek - 250land, Vera, Noaming, Former Holy Geneva
Wide Format Technologies Blackhelm Confederacy - Blackhelm Confederacy
Stores across ViZion

Proudly Headquartered in the Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
Last edited by Coulter Bay on Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:27 am, edited 62 times in total.
Coulter Bay is a part of the Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion - The State of Coulter Bay.
Please excuse my short posts, I am without a computer and only have my phone currently.
Storefronts
Crown Motors | Wide Format Technology Systems | Yorkhaund Tire Company | Demand! Movies | Cedar Air

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:56 pm

Developer Opportunity
Company Name: Sundance Gaming Company
Storefront Link: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10670
Home Nation: ViZion
Your Name: Tonya Marrying
Game Titles: For Console:
Java Hut C, Army Flight C, Shotgun Good Golly C!, Super Shift! C, NationStates: The Game C, Uber Mash Sisters C, Atlanticus Omegus C, Hell vs. Heaven C, Bravery on Earth C, Above C, Super Shift! Nitrous C, First Shot C, Super Shift! Nitrous 3D C, Civilizations of War C, The Third Dimension 3D C, First Shot 3D, Mongaroo C 3D, Civilizations of War C 3D.
For Handheld:
Java Hut C, Army Flight H, Shotgun Good Golly H!, Super Shift! H, NationStates: The Game H, Uber Mash Sisters H, Atlanticus Omegus H, Hell vs. Heaven H, Bravery on Earth H, Above H, Super Shift! Nitrous H, First Shot H, Super Shift! Nitrous 3D H, Civilizations of War H
Link To Games: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10670
Other Platforms Available On: Multitude
Wide Format Exclusive? None
Available On Zeus? Yes
Available On Pegasus? Yes
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:39 pm

We are proud to begin offering Sundance games on our systems!
Coulter Bay is a part of the Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion - The State of Coulter Bay.
Please excuse my short posts, I am without a computer and only have my phone currently.
Storefronts
Crown Motors | Wide Format Technology Systems | Yorkhaund Tire Company | Demand! Movies | Cedar Air

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:21 pm

INTRODUCING!

OLYMPUS television

Now available!
Last edited by Coulter Bay on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Storefronts

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:28 pm

At LeCreme Resorts, we are looking to upgrade our rooms. As such, we are placing an initial purchase of 2000 OLYMPUS televisions as well as 2000 ZEUS consoles. Should both go over well, we will roll them out to all our resorts.

Purchase Order
Company or Government Name, if applicable: LeCreme Resorts
Home Nation: ViZion
Your Name: Henry W. Limestocker
Product(s): OLYMPUS televisions
Quantity: 2000 of each
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:45 am

We are excited to announce that we will be at the Gordonopian Electronic Games Show, where you can demo our products and place orders!
Storefronts

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:03 pm

bump
Storefronts

Catonia Majora
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Catonia Majora » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:54 pm

Wide Format Technologies,

Ozursson's Department Stores of Catonia Majora is excited for the opporunity to market your gaming systems to our clientele through our consumer electronics department.  With 30  stores nationwide, Ozursson's is considered Catonia's premier shopping destination.

We are also interested in selling your televisions, if you contact us with information about marketing them.

Thank you for  your time and consideration.

Fredrick Marcusson
Vice President-Consumer Electronics
Ozursson's Department Stores

Distribution Opportunity
Company Name: Ozursson's Department Stores
Home Name: Catonia Majora
Nations Sold In: Catonia Majora
Your Name: Freya Ozursdottir, Supplier Relations
Projected Annual Sales, Zeus: 12,000 Units
Projected Annual Sales, Pegasus: 12,000 Units

Please visit our supplier  request site at: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=229681
Last edited by Catonia Majora on Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
World Sporting Achievements
Rugby 7's World Cup: 16th, Lacrosse World Cup 15--Round of 16

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:14 pm

Fredrick Marcusson,

We are excited to have this opportunity to begin supplying Ozursson's Department Stores with our products. I see we have a mistake on our application, and I would like to clarify with you if you would like to sell our televisions as well, and if so at what projected annual sales?

Thank you for your time.

Robert Rio
Senior Director of Sales, Wide Format Technology Systems
Storefronts

Catonia Majora
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Catonia Majora » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:33 pm

Mr. Rio,

Ozursson's is very interested in marketing your televisions in our stores. Our market projections show that our market will bear 2400 units of each size in the next calendar year.

Fredrick Marcusson
Consumer Electronics
World Sporting Achievements
Rugby 7's World Cup: 16th, Lacrosse World Cup 15--Round of 16

Awesome Break-Away of 250land
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Awesome Break-Away of 250land » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:00 pm

Distribution Opportunity
Company Name: TekTek
Home Name: 250land and Vera?
Nations Sold In: 250land, Vera, Noaming, Former Holy Geneva
Your Name: Riamu Tok
Projected Annual Sales, Zeus: 300,000
Projected Annual Sales, Pegasus: 400,000
Projected Annual Sales, Olympus: 2,000

Purchase Order
Company or Government Name, if applicable: Krokidili
Home Nation: Yumztk Special Economic Zone
Your Name: Mike K'
Product(s): Zeus, Pegasus, Olympus
Quantity: five of each
A New Zealander

Official nation name: 250land and Vera. A proud member of the Reichsburg Free Trade Agreement.

Wiki

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:50 pm

Purchase order is accepted.

We are also proud to begin retailing in TekTek stores!
Storefronts

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:57 pm

C A R R I E R + O P P O R T U N I T Y

Wide Format Technology Systems' new Ananke Mobile OS-based PERSEUS smart phone and HERA scribe tablet mini, as well as the Ananke OS-based HERA tablet hybrid has opened up the opportunity for your carrier to add a world-class phone to your store for your customers! If you are interested in having the Perseus smart phone in your carrier network's store, please fill out the form below.

[b]Carrier Opportunity[/b]
[i]Nations Your Network Is In:[/i]
[i]Projected Annual Sales, Perseus:[/i]
[i]Projected Annual Sales, Hera:[/i]
[i]Projected Annual Sales, Hera scribe:[/i]
Last edited by Coulter Bay on Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Storefronts

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:06 pm

We are excited to announce the release of the Ananke Mobile OS-powered PERSEUS smart phone!
Last edited by Coulter Bay on Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Storefronts

Blackhelm Confederacy
Minister

Founded: May 31, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby Blackhelm Confederacy » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:20 pm

Distribution Opportunity
Company Name: Wide Format Technologies Blackhelm Confederacy
Home Name: Blackhelm Confederacy
Nations Sold In: Blackhelm Confederacy
Your Name: Lucius Gildedhilt
Projected Annual Sales, Zeus: 75 million per annum
Projected Annual Sales, Pegasus: 70 million per annum
Projected Annual Sales, Olympus: 70 million per annum
Projected Annual Sales, Perseus: (If carrier is active in your nation) 100 million per annum

Carrier Opportunity
Nations Your Network Is In: Blackhelm Confederacy
Projected Annual Sales: 100 million per annum
Last edited by Blackhelm Confederacy on Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Got Oil?~

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:43 am

We are excited to announce the release of the Ananke OS-powered HERA tablet hybrid and the Ananke Mobile OS-powered HERA scribe tablet mini!
Last edited by Coulter Bay on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Storefronts

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:44 am

Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:Distribution Opportunity
Nations Sold In: Blackhelm Confederacy
Projected Annual Sales, Zeus: 75 million per annum (ESTIMATED $29,625,000,000)
Projected Annual Sales, Pegasus: 70 million per annum (ESTIMATED $27,650,000,000)
Projected Annual Sales, Olympus: 70 million per annum (ESTIMATED $350,000,000,000)
Projected Annual Sales, Perseus: (If carrier is active in your nation) 100 million per annum (ESTIMATED $79,500,000,000)

Carrier Opportunity
Nations Your Network Is In: Blackhelm Confederacy
Projected Annual Sales: 100 million per annum

We are very happy to announce the expansion of sales of our products into the nation of Blackhelm Confederacy!

Total estimated yearly sales in Blackhelm: $486,775,000,000
Last edited by Coulter Bay on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Storefronts

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:47 pm

Introducing the release of the new ZEUS lite console!

Starting at $175.
Storefronts

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Thu May 02, 2013 3:57 pm

Press Release: Alhambra Cinemas, Wide Format Technology Systems Introduce First 16K Cinema Screens
5/2/13

We are excited to announce a joint project with Alhambra Cimenas to begin the usage of the world's first 16K cinema screens, four times that of what the current digital format uses, which is 4K. The reasoning for such a jump is simple.

Currently, 4K, or Ultra High Definition, is what most movies are shot in today. However, with the advent of the 4K television, it is only a matter of time before movies begin being shot in ever-higher quality resolution. As such, Alhambra, working with Wide Format to outfit all their theaters now and into the future, will be the first theater to be able to offer these new, higher-resolution films in all its high-resolution glory. We are very excited about being the first to mass produce such screens in production, and Alhambra Cimenas is ecstactic to bring such quality to you, the viewers.

Make sure to choose Alhambra Cinemas for your movie going experience, as they will offer the greatest picture available. See you at the movies!
Last edited by Coulter Bay on Thu May 02, 2013 3:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Storefronts

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Fri May 24, 2013 11:16 am

bump
Storefronts

Pekweng
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 31, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Pekweng » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:35 am

App Developer Opportunity
Company Name: Dlingon Computer Systems
Home Nation: Pekweng
Your Name: Francis Tenlia
App Title: Portapedia:Pekweng
App Type: Reference
App Information: (Minimum two paragraphs please) Portapedia is one of the main apps in Dlingon Computers.This Edition of Portapedia released a article about Pekweng Commonwealth.
App Price: (If any cost)Free
Exclusive to Ananke Mobile OS:Yes

"Maka-Diyos, Maka-Kalikasan, Makatao, Maka-Bansa"~ National Motto
"Tapang at Malasakit"~ President Rodrigo Salvador Santillan

The 1st World Summit of Leaders
Creating Connections, Building Bridges: Guiding the Way into the 21st Century
MEMBER NATION/HOST COUNTRY
The 2nd World Summit of Leaders
"Partnering for Change, Engaging the World"
MEMBER NATION~HOST COUNTRY

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:33 pm

Having reviewed the app, Portapedia:Pekweng, we are happy to inform Dlingon Computer Systems that your app has been approved.
Storefronts

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:23 pm

We are looking for more app developers and retail distributors.
Storefronts

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:02 pm

Bump
Storefronts

Hyfling
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hyfling » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:19 am

Carrier Opportunity
Company Name: HyFi Telecom
Home Name: Hyfling
Nations Your Network Is In: Hyfling, Blackwater Harbor, Bar Vista and Yonwood and Orham (almost 3 billion people)
Your Name: Jason Djokic, Ceo of HyFi Telecom
Projected Annual Sales, Perseus: 7.3 million
Projected Annual Sales, Hera: 2.4 million
Projected Annual Sales, Hera scribe: 12 million
Last edited by Hyfling on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade