NATION

PASSWORD

Economic Expansion in Neu Engollon (Open)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Economic Expansion in Neu Engollon (Open)

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat May 18, 2013 12:15 pm

To: Industries and Multi-national Corporations of the World
From: Dietfried Plemarche, Minister of Finance; Rosette Kozic, Minister for Tourism & Culture, The Confederacy of Neu Engollon

To Whom it May Concern,

The Confederacy of Neu Engollon is further expanding its trade, tourism, sport, and business sectors. We already have quite a few renowned International businesses, but there is always room for more.

We are seeking hospitality, food & beverage, banking, manufacturing, auto/vehicle, and most other forms of civilian industry. There is always room for several more airline carriers and ocean lines (Main seaport is Panoli, with secondary ports at Nice and Grasse).

Government trade delegations and agricultural/economic consortiums are also welcome to put forth proposals. We do not have any mining concessions available to outside investors at this time, sorry. The few concessions in the mining sector are all owned by domestic companies. We are not seeking any new political or military alliances. We are a peaceful, neutral nation, so please respect that.

Sincerely,

Dietfried Plemarche, Minister of Finance;
Rosette Kozic, Minister of Tourism & Culture
The Confederacy of Neu Engollon

[IMPORTANT:
Please respond in an IC manner with a formal letter, and a named contact. Provide a link to storefronts, if possible. Any respondents not following these rules for the thread will be ignored, no exceptions. Thank you.]
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Economic Statistics for the Confederacy

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat May 18, 2013 12:16 pm

Some Economic Facts for the Confederacy of Neu Engollon

DETAILED STATISTICS CAN BE FOUND HERE

GDP Per Capita: $29,794.53

CURRENCY

The Helveti
HV$ 1 = NSD $ 1.49 to 1.6

CRA (Confederation Revenue Agency)

Introductory Confederation Corporate Tax Rate: 21% (Fed. Tax)
Cantonal Tax Rates: Assessed at initiation of business, and subsequently each year.
Vary between Cantons. (State/Prov. Tax)
Communal Tax Rates: Assessed at initiation of business, and subsequently each year.
Vary between Communities. (Municipal Tax)

* Certain Credits are given for amount of local work force employed, amount of residual commerce increased in area, amount of eco/green effort put into business and effectiveness of eco/green efforts, contribution to local community and other factors.

Combined Individual Tax Rate: Sliding Scale with the highest rate marked at 65%, lowest at 18%

* People are assessed at economic levels, in a progressive nature. Individuals are paying a communal income tax, Cantonal income tax and Confederation Tax. Like businesses, individuals are given Tax Credits for several factors.
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Sat May 25, 2013 11:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Factbook
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Foreign Companies in Neu Engollon

Archon Hotels Group

Pampas Beef Steakhouses

Hill & Sendel Audio

Last edited by Neu Engollon on Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Contacting Confederacy Government

[PLEASE USE IC ETIQUETTE, A COVER LETTER, WITH CONTACT INFO AND LETTERHEAD
If you are looking for Neu Engollon to open up branches of your business within the Confederacy, or apply for other services, a link to your storefront would be a really good idea to include. Posts done in an OOC manner or lacking information for contact and business requests will most likely be ignored. For a more direct link to Neu Engollon's top companies, check the signature section in a Neu Engollon post.]
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Factbook

Maltropia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Sat May 18, 2013 1:01 pm

Maritime Imperial Head Office,
24 Bóthar na Long,
Esrium,
Maltropia
Dear sir,
Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Keith Mulcahy, and I am contacting you in my capacity as CEO of Maltropia's leading civilian shipwrights' firm, Maritime Imperial. It should be immediately apparent what are my reasons for contacting you; Neu Engollon is a lucrative market in which to operate, and with Maritime Imperial's operations rapidly expanding internationally we are constantly seeking new locations whence we can continue to produce and export. Not only is Neu Engollon well placed to serve as a base in new markets such as the region of Astyria; we also believe our products will be in high demand throughout the Confederacy.

Should our request be considered, I will briefly outline what we believe makes Maritime Imperial ideally suited to operating in Neu Engollon. We are a leading exporter of civilian vessels, and the largest of our kind in Maltropia. We produce a wide range of ships - though most are not, at this time, available on international markets - many of which would be well suited to Neu Engollonian trade and other maritime activities. We maintain strict quality regulations and all our vessels are equipped with anti-piracy measures. If permitted to set up in Neu Engollon, we would be looking at an initial establishment of two shipbuilding facilities and a further two repair and maintenance locations around your coasts. This large investment of foreign capital would indubitably have a highly beneficial influence on your domestic economy, including, but not limited to, an increase in employment and demand for raw materials and improved trade with Maritime Imperial's own partners.

I hope our application is considered. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any comments or queries. Any additional information you may desire will be provided upon request. Thank you for your time.
Regards,
Keith Mulcahy,
Chief Executive Officer

Last edited by Maltropia on Sun May 19, 2013 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon May 20, 2013 8:32 pm

To: Keith Mulcahy, Chief Executive Officer, Maritime Imperial
From: Gianni Rigolberto, Minister of Finance, The Confederacy of Neu Engollon

Mr. Mulcahy,

The Confederacy of Neu Engollon is amenable to your proposal. I think we would be able to come to favorable terms and that we could find a suitable amount of room along our coastline for the modest number of facilities you would need to set up. Most of them would more than likely be located between Nice and Panoli, or further to the east of Panoli, in order not to disrupt the recreational, resort areas around that great city. We would locate maybe a repair or maintenance facility in the Panoli dock area, as there is some industry right in the marina area. You are correct in saying that your vessels and services would be in high demand with the industries of the Confederacy, as well as being well placed to take advantage of much of the business flowing through our corner of Astyria. The employment and capital opportunities are indeed quite appealing. We shall be sending along some official tax forms, federal construction permits and other forms that would need to be filled out. Please let us know what we can do to further bring this deal to fruition.

Sincerely,

Gianni Rigolberto, Minister of Finance
My Factbook

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013

Postby Reino do Brazil » Tue May 21, 2013 4:34 am

To. Gianni Rigolberto, Minister of Finance of Neu Engollon
From, Roberto Andorinha, CEO

Excellency,

Brazcargo would like to apply for regular services to your country. We see Neu Engollon not only as a trading partener
but also as a growing market. We find that Brazcargo could provide a good service serving your country.
We thank you in advance for your attention.

Yours Sincerely, R.Andorinha
Last edited by Reino do Brazil on Tue May 21, 2013 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blue Stream
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Blue Stream » Tue May 21, 2013 7:10 am

Attention: Gianni Rigolberto, Minister of Finance; Franz Toft, Minister of Tourism, Culture & Sport
From: Meghan Rhodes, Administrative Assistant to Roger Cole, CEO, Cole Golfing
Re: Economic Expansion

Mr.Rigolberto & Mr. Toft,

After viewing your request to expand the economy of your fine Nation, our CEO, Mr. Roger Cole, has informed me to contact you. For being such wonderful clients of Cole Golfing in the past, we are willing to donate 2 golf courses, each with a full service clubhouse attached. This will come absolutely free to you, and ALL proceeds raised from their use can go directly to the Neu Engollon economy. All we ask is that you maintain these establishments to the standards that has come to be expected from Cole Golfing.

If you find this acceptable, please let us know, and we will begin construction.

Thanks!

Meghan Rhodes
Administrative Assistant to,

Roger Cole,
CEO,
Cole Golfing

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat May 25, 2013 11:16 pm

To: Roberto Andorinha, CEO, BrazCargo

Sr. R. Andorinha,

The Confederacy of Neu Engollon is happy to have your company come ply their trade in our ports. Your ships are welcome to dock at our two major industrial ports at Nice and Panoli. Setting up a regional office in one or more ports would be extremely beneficial to you, and help to drum up business. In addition, should you be operating an air fleet, you would be welcome to operate out of any of our International airports at Burgunden, Telleursville or Panoli, as well. As there are more products to ship than there are licensed, bonded and registered transporters, you would be at a great advantage to avail your fleet to the International companies operating out of these ports. Let us know how we can help you with anything else.

Sincerely,

Gianni Rigolberto, Minister of Finance, The Confederacy of Neu Engollon
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat May 25, 2013 11:25 pm

To: Roger Cole, CEO, Cole Golfing
From: Gianni Rigolberto, Minister of Finance; Franz Toft, Minister of Tourism, Culture & Sport, The Confederacy of Neu Engollon

Mr. Cole,

The Confederacy of Neu Engollon is happy to hear the news that you would want to gift us with two of your world class golfing courses. Of course we would be willing to accept. The ones that have already been constructed in the Confederacy are already a huge success and turned many a Neu Engollonian onto golfing as well as improving the business climate in general, as well as increasing the ever growing sporting community. Eventually, we expect to have a Cole golf course in every moderate to good size town in the Confederacy.

Sincerely,

Franz Toft, Minister of Tourism, Culture & Sport, The Confederacy of Neu Engollon
My Factbook

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013

Postby Reino do Brazil » Sun May 26, 2013 10:32 am

Neu Engollon wrote:

To: Roberto Andorinha, CEO, BrazCargo

Sr. R. Andorinha,

The Confederacy of Neu Engollon is happy to have your company come ply their trade in our ports. Your ships are welcome to dock at our two major industrial ports at Nice and Panoli. Setting up a regional office in one or more ports would be extremely beneficial to you, and help to drum up business. In addition, should you be operating an air fleet, you would be welcome to operate out of any of our International airports at Burgunden, Telleursville or Panoli, as well. As there are more products to ship than there are licensed, bonded and registered transporters, you would be at a great advantage to avail your fleet to the International companies operating out of these ports. Let us know how we can help you with anything else.

Sincerely,

We thank you and will start flying in two weeks. Regards, R.Andorinha

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sun May 26, 2013 11:30 am

OOC: I'll post in here next week when I am back on a computer and not my phone. :-p
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue May 28, 2013 11:11 am

The Triumvirate
Uniting the World

The Triumvirate, comprised of economic leaders ViZion World Corporation, Armaj Heavy Industries, & General Industries Corporation, is seeking to work closely with the people of Neu Engollon to promote a greater domestic, regional, and global economy through partnerships dedicated to growing prosperity through the people.

We understand, as free enterprise business people and employees, how to grow and improve an economy. And while Neu Engollon's economy is already quite strong, one can always improve. That is why we are looking to begin opening corporate office campuses, factories, stores, and presence throughout your nation. As our businesses and nations are already strongly partnered in certain industries - particularly the food & beverage industry. This will only further bring our nations and businesses together for increased revenue, productivity, and prosperity for both our people and our economies and businesses.

I look forward to hearing back from you in regards to allowing The Triumvirate to enter the Neu Engollon economy.

Tye Muesner
Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, The Triumvirate
Last edited by ViZion on Wed May 29, 2013 2:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Zwangzug
Issues Editor

Founded: Oct 19, 2006
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zwangzug » Fri May 31, 2013 8:31 am

Dear Ministers Rigolberto and Toft,

On behalf of Dictine Publishing House, it is my pleasure to contact you! Civilian entertainment, in all its forms, is an important part of the commercial world, and we in Zwangzug are proud of our free press. Despite the otherwise--unstirring--state of our private enterprise, Dictine has flourished in producing books ranging from small childrens' books to immense science fantasy series. While Eva Pavand's Ecstasy of Winging series, in the latter category, has been our major best-seller, we have a wide range of other books to delight readers of all ages. We would be pleased to begin supplying your booksellers with some of our titles, at your conveniences!

Best,
Irene Monroe-Karn
Factbook
IRC humor, (self-referential)
My issues
...using the lens of athletics to illustrate national culture, provide humor, interweave international affairs, and even incorporate mathematical theory...
WARNING: by construing meaning from this sequence of symbols, you have given implicit consent to the theory that words have noncircular semantic value and can be used to encode information about an external universe. Proceed with caution.

New Zepuha
Minister

Founded: Dec 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Zepuha » Fri May 31, 2013 12:21 pm

To: Gianni Rigolberto, Minister of Finance, The Confederacy of Neu Engollon
Subject: Banking institution

Greetings,

It is with much excitement that we come to you with an interesting proposal for you and your fine nation. Noting that you seem to be lacking of an offer from an established banking company we would like to offer our Bank. Our Storefront is prepared to offer you with many different services that you will fine very useful. Services such as building loans and ATM services are the epitamy of assisting the public at large. We also offer well rated deposits guaranteed to return a profit to you. Please take a look at our storefront and decide for yourself.

Thank you,

Yvonne von Bergtruf
| Mallorea and Riva should resign | Sic Semper Tyrannis |
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $1372 ($337 with sales)
  • Games owned: 106
  • Games not played: 34 (32%)
  • Hours on record: 2,471h

Likes: Libertarians, Law Enforcement, NATO, Shinzo Abe, Taiwan, Angele Merkel, Ron Paul, Israel, Bernie Sanders
Dislikes: Russia, Palestine, Socialism, 'Feminism', Obama, Mitch Daniels, DHS, Mike Pence, UN

[13:31] <Koyro> I want to be cremated, my ashes put into a howitzer shell and fired at the White House.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri May 31, 2013 11:29 pm

To: Tye Muesner, Chairman & CEO, The Triumvirate
From: Gianni Rigolberto, Minister of Finance; Franz Toft, Minister of Tourism, Culture & Sport, The Confederacy of Neu Engollon

Mr. Muesner,

The Confederacy of Neu Engollon is excited to hear that you will be expanding more business to our shores. As you know, we are firm believers in capitalism and competition and strongly feel that economic ties should continue to be grown within the region. You of course, have permission to operate and establish offices, factories and other institutions. These locations and facilities would be subject to the laws, licensing and regulation of the respective municipalities and cantons, which also levy their own taxes, independent of Confederation tax. Please let us know if we can do anything else to help ease your introduction into this market.

Sincerely,

Franz Toft, Minister of Tourism, Culture & Sport, The Confederacy of Neu Engollon
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri May 31, 2013 11:36 pm

To: Irene Monroe-Karn, Dictine Publishing House

Ms. Monroe-Karn,

The Confederacy of Neu Engollon is excited to hear that you will be expanding your business to our shores. Literature is dear to the hearts of many of our citizens and more outlets for it are always welcome. You, of course, have permission to operate and establish offices and other institutions. These locations and facilities would be subject to the laws, licensing and regulation of the respective municipalities and cantons, which also levy their own taxes, independent of Confederation tax. Please let us know if we can do anything else to help ease your introduction into this market.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri May 31, 2013 11:45 pm

To: Yvonne von Bergtruf, President and CEO of FBNZ, The Byzantine State of New Zepuha

Ms. von Bergtruf,

The Confederacy of Neu Engollon is very interested in your offer. While there are several banks in Neu Engollon, there are always room for more, as banking and finance are one of the foundations of a healthy capitalist system. We shall fill out the required request forms to bring branches into the Confederacy. You, of course, have permission to operate and establish offices and other institutions. These locations and facilities would be subject to the laws, licensing and regulation of the respective municipalities and cantons, which also levy their own taxes, independent of Confederation tax. Please let us know if we can do anything else to help ease your introduction into this market.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:18 pm

In order to gain more business for your company, it would be a great idea to send a sales representative to the
Alpen View Beer Festival!

There is no sign up required for non-VIP attendees of the AVBF, merely create an IC character and start posting! TG me for more information if you need to. PS Please don't post OOC responses in this thread.

Also, for more business opportunity, you should be sending your top Government Trade representatives to
E10 Council of Astyria!
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Factbook

The Vekta-Helghast Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Vekta-Helghast Empire » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:00 am

The Helghan Corporation.
"Building a brighter future, for all of Helghan's Citizens."

To: Mr. Gianni Rigolberto, Neu Engollon Minister of Finance.

Dear Mr. Gianni Rigolberto, Neu Engollon Minister of Finance,

I come to you this evening as a representative of the Helghan Corporation, a multinational conglomerate Corporation which works in various fields - However the field I come to you today on the behalf of is our vast banking agency - The Bank of Helghan, humbly requesting permission to open a branch within your nation - The Bank of Helghan is known for its world-class customer service, it's very generous investments in small business and it's vast donations to charity (30% of all profits) - We believe that through the opening of a branch within your nation would be mutually beneficial. During the bank's stay within your nation, it will aim to improve the overall quality of bank-client relations as well as improving consumer trust in their local bank. However, it doesn't just benefit small business - For as part of the Conglomerate it has access to a wide variety of contacts in various industries including, but not limited to - The Arms Manufacturing Industry, Construction, Real Estate and Agriculture - Thus meaning it can aid local corporations in developing their contact web even further, which can only mean good things.

If you have any queries with our application and our business, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself or my support team.

Thank you for your time,

Sincerely,

James Kant - C.E.O.
Last edited by The Vekta-Helghast Empire on Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:50 pm

To: Gianni Rigolberto, Minister of Finance, The Confederacy of Neu Engollon

To the Right Honourable Gianni Rigolberto,

Paladin Cinemas has made arrangements for 20 of our cinemas to be franchised in your country. We would like to recommend that a branch of our company be set up in your country so that further expansion can be done more directly. In addition to our company our partner companies would be involved in development and in providing snacks, 3D glasses and other support. Looking forward to your reply.

Warmest Regards,
John Craft,
CEO, Paladin Cinema's.
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:29 am

To: James Kant, C.E.O. of The Helghan Corporation Ltd., The Vekta-Helghast Empire

Mr. Kant,

The Confederacy of Neu Engollon is very interested in your offer. While there are several banks in Neu Engollon, there are always room for more, as banking and finance are one of the foundations of a healthy capitalist system, as well as competition. We shall fill out the required request forms to bring branches into the Confederacy. You, of course, have permission to operate and establish branch offices and other institutions. These locations and facilities would be subject to the laws, licensing and regulation of the respective municipalities and cantons, which also levy their own taxes, independent of Confederation tax. Please let us know if we can do anything else to help ease your introduction into this market. I shall be filling out the proper forms in order to ease along this expansion of relations with your Empire and its institutions.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:06 am

To: John Craft, CEO, Paladin Cinemas, The Allied States of New Edom

Mr. Craft,

The Confederacy of Neu Engollon is more than willing to allow you to expand. You, of course, have permission to establish a branch office to enable smoother operation of your cinemas. Paladin has already become an institution for fans of the silver screen here, and we hope that will continue on for the coming decades. There is most definitely more room for additional locations, and I think we will be in touch soon about that. Any other improvements you need to make to existing operations and locations in the Confederacy are welcome, as long as they don't run contrary to local and cantonal laws. As you are aware, these locations and facilities would be subject to the laws, licensing and regulation of the respective municipalities and cantons, which also levy their own taxes, independent of Confederation tax. Please let us know if we can do anything else to help further cement your place in our market.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Eeri
Minister

Founded: Feb 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Eeri » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:32 pm

TP: Gianni Rigolberto, Minister of Finance; Franz Toft, Minister for Tourism, Culture & Sport, The Confederacy of Neu Engollon
FROM: Prairie Land Apparel Company, 88 Mulder Avenue Building #2, Mabignogi Eeri, 11402

Dear Sir,

We have been informed you are seeking new business in your nation and would like to offer our selves up for your consideration. We are Prairie Land Apparel, a clothing supplier and retail outlet for women shoppers. We pride our selves on having clothing of style and clothing of practicality for all ages and at the best prices. We have been serving the good people of Eeri for over 30 years and have branched into over a dozen foreign countries. offer a wide variety of styles and outfits for girls for all walks of life and all seasons. Will you let us become your supplier or open shop in your country? We'd love to be apart of your country. We specialize both supplying retail chains and our own outlet stores. For information on our products and to make a business inquiry please visit our website at www.prairielandapparel.co.er.

Thank you for your time,

Maria Santana
Chief Executive Officer

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:32 pm

To: Maria Santana, CEO, Prairie Land Apparel, The People's Republic of Eeri

Ms. Santana,

The Confederacy of Neu Engollon is more than happy to open its doors to your company and we have room for many locations in our retail sector. Your brand is well known in the Confederacy and we know that our citizens will be overjoyed to have the experience of shopping in your stores, rather than just being able to order your clothing items online as they have done up until now. As you might be aware, these locations and facilities would be subject to the laws, licensing and regulation of the respective municipalities and cantons, which also levy their own taxes, independent of Confederation tax. We have applied at your website to open these locations and look forward to your reply. Please let us know if we can do anything else to help further cement your place in our market.

Sincerely,

My Factbook

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade