NATION

PASSWORD

Super Hero High (old OOC, search for new one)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed May 22, 2013 5:43 am

My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Wed May 22, 2013 5:44 am

I did notice that some of the features seem to be capitalizing on people with really short attention spans.

"Now I may watch TV and now I need to add a trope to TV Tropes and now I want to play 'You Don't Know Jack' and, hey, I did not know that about pirates. I need to look that up and now I am listening to Alestorm. Now I am watching Pirates of the Caribbean."
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Wed May 22, 2013 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Orinon
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Wed May 22, 2013 6:34 am

Altruistic Paladins wrote:I did notice that some of the features seem to be capitalizing on people with really short attention spans.

"Now I may watch TV and now I need to add a trope to TV Tropes and now I want to play 'You Don't Know Jack' and, hey, I did not know that about pirates. I need to look that up and now I am listening to Alestorm. Now I am watching Pirates of the Caribbean."

Is it wrong that I read that in The Man Your Man Could Smell Like's voice?
I did some threads a long ass time ago that some people care about Iunno ya'll crazy.

Answers to Orinon or Watery. Part time author, part time gas station attendant, full time cynical bastard.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Wed May 22, 2013 6:54 am

Orinon wrote:
Altruistic Paladins wrote:I did notice that some of the features seem to be capitalizing on people with really short attention spans.

Is it wrong that I read that in The Man Your Man Could Smell Like's voice?

No, it is less wrong than my worries aboout how well incinerated that curiosity core was if I could hear it read my post. Anybody going to open the incinerator for me?
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Wed May 22, 2013 7:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed May 22, 2013 7:18 am

Altruistic Paladins wrote:No, it is less wrong than my worries aboout how well incinerated that curiosity core was if I could hear it read my post. Anybody going to open the incinerator for me?

SPAAAAAAAACE!
My Last.FM and RYM

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Wed May 22, 2013 8:01 am

Because we are rapidly approaching the page limit:

New OOC thread!

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Wed May 22, 2013 11:45 am

Yes, I may have the final say for once! Yes, listen to my rebuttals everyone. Everyone?
By Hits Holy Hand,

Orinon
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Wed May 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Altruistic Paladins wrote:Yes, I may have the final say for once! Yes, listen to my rebuttals everyone. Everyone?

No fuck you. For I get the final word.

MOD PLS LOCK THIS THREAD.
I did some threads a long ass time ago that some people care about Iunno ya'll crazy.

Answers to Orinon or Watery. Part time author, part time gas station attendant, full time cynical bastard.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed May 22, 2013 5:44 pm

Camicon wrote:I work today. I'll get a post up in about 12-ish hours.

You're about as reliable as me when it comes to saying when you are going to post :)

Anyway...LAST!
My Last.FM and RYM

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Wed May 22, 2013 6:51 pm

"Sticks and stones may break your bones, but words never heal."
By Hits Holy Hand,

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Sat May 25, 2013 6:03 pm

I kind of want to make an APP,but I would be so far behind.....
I'm a Tired Old Man with Liberal Ideas and a Raging Jew Fro

Plus I Know Aona's Real Name, HMU

Glee-ville
Senator

Founded: May 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Glee-ville » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:38 pm

Name:Scarlet Rose
Nationality: American
Height: 5' 5''
Weight:110
Hair:Dirty Blonde
Eyes:Hazel
Costume (if any):(no costume)
Abilities: Read minds and telepathy.
Brief Bio: Was raised in Kansas on a quaint little farm out of town. She is lost both her parents at the age of 7. She raised herself and found out at the age of eight she had telepathy. She skipped different grades and got into Super Hero High. She has a love of books and doesn't like to hurt others.
Heya!
You can call me Glee :D
I like talkin to people so send a message my way!!
I love making new friends on NS, so just tell me. :)
Female, 15, American, religion is open

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:48 pm

Mighty Asgard wrote:Because we are rapidly approaching the page limit:

New OOC thread!
By Hits Holy Hand,

Mutantopol
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mutantopol » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:43 pm

Would time travel - if that was the only power I had - be considered op?

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:21 am

Mutantopol wrote:Would time travel - if that was the only power I had - be considered op?

Mighty Asgard wrote:Because we are rapidly approaching the page limit:

New OOC thread!

Please use that thread if you have any questions. And yes, time travel is always overpowered.

Soteres
Attaché

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Soteres » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:24 pm

Name: Amie Martin
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 105
Hair: Black, a little wavy, and usually in pigtails
Eyes: Hazel
Costume (if any): Ok so I don't have a picture but you know the Nightingale armor in Skyrim? Basically that.
Abilities: Manipulation of fear and related emotions like panic and paranoia. Also can become sort of intangible I guess is the word for that. She basically turns into weird smoke stuff that looks like ink in water.
Dorm: Vigilante
Brief Bio: Ok so for the first three years of her life she was in an orphanage but eventually got adopted by a lovely couple and they lived happily until she was six. Then one night her family was chilling at home and they heard a crash coming from the kitchen. Suspecting the worst, her parents told her to hide in thecloset and be as quiet as possible. Well it turned out some psychopaths had broken into their house and killed the dad who went to investigate pretty quickly and then went into the bedroom (where Amie was hiding) to kill the mother. Now any child forced to watch their mother get brutally murdered is going to scream, and she did and the intruders found her. Even she is not entirely sure what she did but when she came to all the intruders were dead and she couldn't speak a word. She ended up on the streets using her talents for various criminals in return for cash until she discovered her true calling as an assassin. She still has a conscience though so she only takes jobs where she thinks that killing the target will make the world a better place (like drug lords, corrupt dictators, etc). She decided she needed to come to the high school thing when her powers mysteriously failed momentarily, endangering her life and the lives of several other people she was trying to protect.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:00 pm

Soteres wrote:Name: Amie Martin
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 105
Hair: Black, a little wavy, and usually in pigtails
Eyes: Hazel
Costume (if any): Ok so I don't have a picture but you know the Nightingale armor in Skyrim? Basically that.
Abilities: Manipulation of fear and related emotions like panic and paranoia. Also can become sort of intangible I guess is the word for that. She basically turns into weird smoke stuff that looks like ink in water.
Dorm: Vigilante
Brief Bio: Ok so for the first three years of her life she was in an orphanage but eventually got adopted by a lovely couple and they lived happily until she was six. Then one night her family was chilling at home and they heard a crash coming from the kitchen. Suspecting the worst, her parents told her to hide in thecloset and be as quiet as possible. Well it turned out some psychopaths had broken into their house and killed the dad who went to investigate pretty quickly and then went into the bedroom (where Amie was hiding) to kill the mother. Now any child forced to watch their mother get brutally murdered is going to scream, and she did and the intruders found her. Even she is not entirely sure what she did but when she came to all the intruders were dead and she couldn't speak a word. She ended up on the streets using her talents for various criminals in return for cash until she discovered her true calling as an assassin. She still has a conscience though so she only takes jobs where she thinks that killing the target will make the world a better place (like drug lords, corrupt dictators, etc). She decided she needed to come to the high school thing when her powers mysteriously failed momentarily, endangering her life and the lives of several other people she was trying to protect.

I am sorry, but this is the old thread. Here is the current one. Please post this over there.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:04 pm

Which the title clearly states....

How do people even run across the old one anymore? I'm sure it was probably completely buried...
My Last.FM and RYM

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse