NATION

PASSWORD

THE COMMONWEALTH OF CROWNS

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
BORDURIAA WA NATION
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby BORDURIAA WA NATION » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:31 am

Introduction

The Commonwealth of Crowns is a region for the consolidating and unifying the monarchies of the world on a common platform. We are loyal royalists and passionate about the royalty. Our royals are also democrats and we cherish the values of democracy, freedom, liberty of expression and equality opportunities for all. Love for fellow human being, brotherhood and compassion are some of the virtues held dear by us.

Why join this region?

Are you a monarchy? If yes, the “ The Commonwealth of Crowns” is the region for you- a unique region that has preserved the flavours of monarchies around the globe. Sultans,Sheikhs, Maharajas, Kings , Emirs and Emperors --Monarchs of the world, irrespective of Religion , language or any divide have sought to make this region their home as it provides them the much required security in today’s ruthless world.

Even if you are not a monarchy, join us and we are sure you will be one once you are amongst us !

What do we offer?

We have all the ingredients of an interesting NS life.
• A very active RMB and a very active Forum where we have Roleplay, Debates on Legislation, Government processes, Elections, treaties and mergers, Regional and National News Channels .
• An NS wiki page
• IRC Channel
• An Established Judicial System
• A Political Map where your nation gets a plot of landmass
• 3 Regional Executive Council posts, 6 Ministerial posts, 3 Judges of the Crowns Court
are chosen by region wide elections and also appointments.
• Seasoned RP players with varied themes.

What’s happening currently ?

• Elections for the three Regional Executive Council posts
• Re-writing process of the Constitution of the CoC, where we are debating and passing section by section.

Our Forum: CoC Forum

Come , step into the grandeur and splendour of the royalty ! The Commonwealth of Crowns!
Last edited by BORDURIAA WA NATION on Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:14 am, edited 18 times in total.
CHANCELLOR, 13th REC, THE COMMONWEALTH OF CROWNS
SECRETARY GENERAL of the 7th & 9th REC of THE COMMONWEALTH OF CROWNS
Five Chancellor terms (3rd, 4th, 6th and 11th REC of CoC)
Director(Foreign Affairs), 2nd REC of CoC
Director(Internal Affairs), 2nd REC of CoC

Type of Government: Mix of Monarchy and Democracy(Executive Monarchy and democratic Legislature)
Head of State & Chief Executive: Emperor Phillipe Aristotle
Head of Govt.: Dr.Julius Andreas
Law making body: Senate

BORDURIAA WA NATION
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby BORDURIAA WA NATION » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:31 pm

THE COMMONWEALTH OF CROWNS BULLETIN:

A new Government was sworn in after the general elections to the Regional Executive Council with Noorderkwartier as the Chancellor (Executive head), Borduriaa as the Secretary General (Constitutional Watchdog)and Imperial Yamea as Speaker (Legislative head).

Immediately upon assuming charge, the executive head, Chancellor Noorderkwartier appointed a cabinet as follows:

Minister of Defence:Lentheric
Minister of Finance: Belhorizon
Minister of Internal Affairs: Churchilland
Minister of Foreign Affairs: AngelzRealm
Minister of Justice: Vetega
Minister of Culture: Besate
Secy(Immigration):Syldevia

Events:
1) The chief of the federalist bloc, The French Kingdom, leaves CoC and joins 'France" after his resolution is declared unconstitutional in Assembly by the Secretary General

2) Region celebrates as membership crosses 100 and gatecrashes into the top 100 region group

3)The Federalist movement is in disarray after the departure of the French Kingdom from CoC.

4) The Antarctica Territories withdraws all troops from CoC deployed areas and threatens to secede from CoC.

Crowns Assembly News:

1) The French Kingdom's 'Stop harming your kids" resolution --a bill to condemn human rights abuse against LGBT ,is declared unconstitutional in the Assembly by SG as it attempted to influence individual nation's policies.
2)Voting picks up on "Ethical Relations bill" proposed by The French Kingdom.
3) Secretary General declares the Antarctica Territories 's bill for monitoring the REC to be Constitutional, motion for vote passed.
4) Speaker, Imperial Yamea proposes new Bill for modalities of No Confidence Motion against REC members .
5) Lord Speaker sets new standard format for legislation which was passed as standing order by REC.
6)The Antarctica Territories unveils " Project evolution"-- a top secret regional project to create super humans for the defense of CoC.
7) Helladria's Constitutional Reforms restarted after a hiatus.
Last edited by BORDURIAA WA NATION on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Type of Government: Mix of Monarchy and Democracy(Executive Monarchy and democratic Legislature)

BORDURIAA
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

January 2013 Update

Postby BORDURIAA » Tue May 21, 2013 5:01 am

JANUARY 2013 UPDATE:-

It's been a great journey this month for the Commonwealth of Crowns.

Elections to the 8th Regional Executive Councils were held amidst stiff challenges and healthy competition. The United Kingdom of Lentheric and the Empire of Besate were locked in a stiff fight for the post of the powerful and coveted Chancellery. likewise, Imperial Yamea's second time bid for the Speaker's post was challenged by GuatemalaCity.

The results for the REC Elections were as follows:-

Chancellor-WA delegate: United Kingdom of Lentheric
Speaker: Imperial Yamea
Secretary General: Jewish-Polish Empire

Celebrations in the Regional Capital-The Crowns Island were on in full swing for the past few days and the Lentheric monarch, HRH Queen Alexis Lutheran addressed the CoC citizens.
The following was the text of the new Chancellor's speech after taking the oath of allegiance:

Chancellor's Speech

Honorable Founder of The Commonwealth of Crowns, Esteemed Members of the Regional Executive Council, Their Excellencies, The Judges of The International Crown Court, Ministers of The Commonwealth Government, The Governor of The Commonwealth Bank and Member Nations of The Commonwealth of Crowns.

Firstly, I would like to thank you all for voting for The United Kingdom of Lentheric to lead this great region of ours. We have achieved this position by you having faith within us. We assure you Member Nations, that every action taken by the Lentheric Administration will be for the benefit of this region. We will work unselfishly and be open minded to suggestions and make sure that the rule of law prevails.

Secondly, I thank all Ministers for agreeing to take up a position in Government. You were chosen not blindly, but because of your activities and your willingness to help, lead and follow. You are strong individuals and I have faith in you all. Some of you know by now that Lentheric means business with regards to leadership. We are strict but fair, leaders, but followers as well and we will not tolerate inactive Ministers nor lazy ones. If you do not perform according to your duties, you will be replaced. Leadership is the ability to place yourself last and lead those who needs your guidance and support.

Thirdly, I must stress, the laws of this region shall be upheld by all who dwell within it. Any nation who breaks the rules or over rides the rulings of the ICC shall be dealt with by the REC. In the words of Theodore Roosevelt, "Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far." Justice will be the order of the day.

Lastly; We all have something to contribute in our own way. I encourage everyone to help where you can, get involved in the debates and have your say. Without you this region is nothing. You are important and you are valuable!

Thank you Member Nations.

"May the odds be ever in your favour"

Queen Alexis Anastasia Lutheran (Chancellor)
The United Kingdom of Lentheric

A new Cabinet was also appointed and sworn in by Lentheric . The ministers were:

Minister of Defence and Internal Affairs::Churchilland
Minister of Finance: GuatemalaCity
Minister of Foreign Affairs: BORDURIAA
Minister of Justice: Gennomia
Minister of Culture: Besate
Secy(Immigration): Noorderkwartier
Dy. Speaker: Helladria

The new Chancellor has laid stress on spreading the influence of the CoC and establishing long lasting relationships with like minded regions , while expanding it's membership and engaging in new RPs.
[i]Former Chancellor & WA delegate, Secretary General , Foreign Minister, Director & Judge of The Commonwealth of Crowns
Former Major General, ANTICOM
Former Holy Bordurian Emperor of Elite Region of Global Control
PRESENT Holy Genuan Emperor, GENUA

BORDURIAA
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

February 2013 Update

Postby BORDURIAA » Tue May 21, 2013 5:05 am

february Bulletin:

I. GFN refounded by CoC:

The past few days were very hectic. The Commonwealth of Crowns is pleased to announce that we could secure justice for the residents of the Global Federation of Nations, who were unceremoniously ejected by their erstwhile founder, New Global .
At the request of the GFN natives, led by Herlosk, the CoC refounded the region after it was abandoned by it's past founder and GFN has been handed over to the natives. The native region of Herlosk was made Governor of the region. This gave new lease of life to the GFN and earned the natives' praise.

In the events that followed, the past founder of GFN, Wiendonia, demanded that the CoC give back total control of the region to their nation. The threat of war loomed large on the region as Wiendonia did not wish to accept anything short of full founder control of the region.

The Chancellor of the CoC ,Lentheric pragmatically nominated a few members including Borduriaa, Belhorizon, Noorderkwartier and REC observer Imperial Yamea to negotiate with Wiendonia in a specially created zone--The Cavern. Although Wiendonia tried to internationalize the issue, he could not get any support from any region.

Ultimately, breakthrough was achieved after initial failures in talks and Wiendonia accepted the Cavern Accord, which gave him an opportunity to revive the GFN and the founding nation would be controlled by CoC.

With the signing of the Accord, Chancellor Lentheric addressed the region as follows:-

Communique from the office of The Chancellor of The Commonwealth of Crowns to the all member nations
Member Nations of The Commonwealth of Crowns

It is with a heart filled with gladness that I announce the end of a matter which had the region on edge. I am please to announce that Wiendonia has accepted our terms to a peaceful resolution allowing him the position of World Assembly Delegate of the Global Federation of Nations.

I acknowledge nations such as Belhorizon, Borduriaa, Noorderkwatier, The Quadruplet Alliance and many other nations who has selfilessly given their time to bring the matter to a peaceful resolution. Your hard work and dedication is much refreshing and I personally celebrate in YOUR victory. A victory that has captured and moved the hearts of many nations within the region. You have been passive, objective and humble while dealing with Wiendonia, this region and its Government, and I salute you for that.

I further would personally like to thank Wiendonia for accepting the proposal, thus brining an end to possible conflict. I look forward to forming relationships with the regions in question and I hope that you will live up to what you told us, that you will forget the past and move to grow the regions in a positive manner.

To the region I would like to say, that as your elected leader I will not apologize for asserting my authority as it is expected of me to not only lead by words, but by example as well. I look to you to take up arms in the event a member of the elected government does not fulfil his/her duty, a duty which is owed to you and a duty which is expected to be completed. The region's well being and security is my first priority and it shall be defended with whatever might I have. The Government might be in authority, but we are under your authority as well, and we cannot function unless you keep us accountable.

The Minister of Foreign Affairs along with the Deputy Minister will conduct further mediation between Wiendonia and The CoC to help Wiendonia restructure the regions.

I again wish them well and again I thank you all for your patience, hard work and dedication.

I now ask the region to do business as usual and for the Ministers to check the forum for your new duties. I will contact you individually for further discussions.

Yours in service to The Commonwealth

The Chancellor

Regional news:

Meanwhile in Crowns City, the official HQRs of CoC, the 3 member International Crowns Court (ICC) was elected with Borduria as Chief Justice and Vetega and Oberseewald as member Judges.

The last few weeks saw the dramatic return of ex-CoC members back to CoC from OIS(Organization of Independent States) like San Monteriano, Skako, Alkoul, Wyethelania, Santa Cordova (Awaji) etc after their region's fall. It is noteworthy that the same members had formed the ILN after the split of 2011-12.

Membership hovered around the 110 figure after CTEs , defections supplemented by fresh recruits.

The Chancellor also reorganised the cabinet , by elevating the Secretary(Recruitment) to a full fledgd Ministry with a deputy Minister (GuatemalaCity) reporting to it. The Ministry of Finance was also abolished.

Foreign Affairs

Talks are on with the like minded region, The Commonwealth of Kings, to have a Treaty of Mutual Defense . The refounded ILN also expressed an interest to come under CoC protection, which is being examined.
[i]Former Chancellor & WA delegate, Secretary General , Foreign Minister, Director & Judge of The Commonwealth of Crowns

BORDURIAA
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

March 2013 Update

Postby BORDURIAA » Tue May 21, 2013 5:11 am

Official Communique from the Commonwealth of Crowns

ELECTIONS !!

In our most recent, democratic election, the Ninth Regional Executive Council came into being. This was a truly historic election: we had the highest voter turnout ever that reached over 37 participant nations,who picked between numerous qualified candidates running for each position. When the ballots were counted, Borduriaa was elected as our Chancellor; Noorderkwartier was elected as our Secretary-General, and Gennomia was elected as our Speaker. In this election, several cabinet positions were reconstituted and filled, which vastly expands our efficiency in dealing governmental operations.

The 9th REC:

(The Triumvirate)
Lord Chancellor-Delegate: Borduriaa
Lord Secretary General: Noorderkwartier
Lord Speaker: Gennomia

Cabinet:

Minister(Foreign Affairs): Wyethalania
Minister(Defense): Vetega
Minister(Internal Affairs) and Prosecutor General: Antarctica territories
Minsiter( Finance): Lentheric
Minister(Culture): Alkoul
Secretary (Immigration): Rosko
Foreign Secretaries : Morvum, Momotsuu

Regional Growth:

This election came on the heels of unprecedented growth for the region, thanks to the almost single handed effort and dedication of Noorderkwartier. Our member nations increased by over fifty nations over the last few months. This was fostered by the implementation of rather advantageous recruiting mechanisms supported by the recent merger with the Organization of Independent States , had earlier evolved from the ILN, a region formed by CoC stalwarts. We hope to reach our population goal of 200 within a reasonably short amount of time. With such stalwart activity coursing through our regional veins, we shall endeavor to always remain what we are while seeking
to become closer to what we ought.

Legislation:

Speaking of which, numerous bills have recently passed through our Crown Assembly cementing and synergizing our way of living. To name a few, The Eligibility Criteria (Amendment Bill) , which stipulates nations running for the Regional Executive Council will no longer be discriminated by population but by regional residency, ensures we have the most dedicated members running for the REC; there is also the Monarchial Government Violation Act, which is at vote and provides channels through which non-monarchial governments may be dealt with legally within the CoC, safeguards our regional customs.

Role Plays:

In March 2013, We entered the realm of Sports RP thanks to the efforts of our new Culture Minister, Alkoul and these has been extremely successful .Many a RP is presently active in the forums of our region. the notable ones are CCAF Cup, Rugby Cupe ,CoC Champions League.
After the completion of the epic War RP on the Vetegan War (The fallout) ,other Political Roleplays have become immensely popular, the foremost being The Fall of Heroes ,the Beginning of the Storm,The official Hunger Games,Space: the final frontier etc.

Thank you!
Last edited by BORDURIAA on Tue May 21, 2013 5:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

BORDURIAA
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

April 2013 Update

Postby BORDURIAA » Tue May 21, 2013 5:14 am

April has been a very hectic month .
It all started after the swearing in of the new Govt under the Chancellery of Borduriaa.

Crowns Assembly News:-

1) There was an emergency legislation ( REC Balancing Act) ,proposed to clip the powers of the Regional Executive Council of CoC by Emmanuel Bassil of Belhorizon, which led to a fiery discussion in the Debate hall of the Crowns Assembly. Chancellor Borduriaa was the most vocal opposition in this regard. The bill has'nt got past the debating stage , with the originator's continued absence from the proceedings.

2) A Constitutional Amendment for reinforcing the monarchist traditions of the region [The Monarchist Government Violation Act] proposed by Gennomia and San Monteriano could'nt form the necessary quorum (25%) and hence failed.

3)The 'Commonwealth Revenue Service Act " , a legislation to introduce taxation in the CoC, proposed by Finance Minister Lentheric was also struck down as unconstitutional by Secretary General Noorderkwartier. ALthough the bill showed promise, the SG felt that taxation would interfere with the sovereinty of the nations in the region.

4) The Order of succession Act , proposed by Renovia saw rough weather when initially Secretary General declared it unconstitutional. This was later retracted and the bill judged as constitutional. The bill garnered support and was passed in a 14:1 Assembly vote, with 1 abstention.

Outside the Assembly, there were major discussions initiated by Belhorizon about the introduction of a money system in CoC, complete with tax reforms.

Immigration:

Once again the 200 mark proved to be elusive as there were a lot of nations CTEing. It is hoped that by June, we would be able to cross the barrier and move over to the 250s. We have witnessed the return of active controversial member , The Sandwich Isles back to CoC .

Foreign Affais:

1. The Coup-de-etat in The South Pacific:
The coup in the South Pacific and the dissolution of the CoC embassy by the renegade delegate, Milograd had a ripple efect in the CoC. Members were appaled that the democratic traditions of the region were thrown to the winds and a sinister agenda was being shoved down the throats of the TSP civilians and natives. The illegitimate ejection of close to 400 natives and allied forces in TSP was an issue which rattled us. The so called "Revolution against Oligarchy" was also against the monarchist traditions of the CoC.

Despite our professed neutrality in the gameplay arena, and after the CoC embassy in TSP was dissolved, the REC of the CoC took a tough decision to offer moral and military support to the Govt-in-exile of the South Pacific in their struggle to topple the leader of the Coup, Milograd. The CoC sent it's soldiers to take part in the endorsement campaign for Brutland .

We also established embassies with Free South Pacific--the seat of the Govt-in-exile of TSp which we recognize as the legitimate govt. of TSP.

CoC Soldiers in Counter-Coup covert action inside TSP territory as part of the Allied effort against the Milograd forces:

The Chancellor of CoC issued a message to the TSP on the coup as such:

Letter of support from The Commonwealth of Crowns to The South Pacific

The Regional Executive Council of the CoC has watched with trepidition the ghastly turn of events in The South Pacific, wherein the trust imposed on a delegate has been grossly betrayed and hundreds of natives exiled towards fulfilment of a dictatorial whim. The Delegate in question, Milograd has sought to destroy the well entrenched rule of law and upturn the democratic traditions of the South Pacific and wishes to turn it into a tin pot Banana republic.

The demolition of scores of embassies with regions without any notice also smack of scant regard to established International norms on inter-regional diplomatic efforts . We condemn the dissolution of embassies, which have been established after huge efforts by dedicated members, by the rouge delegate.

We stand in solidarity with the denizens of The South Pacific and will provide steadfast support to the re-establishment of democratic traditions of the region.

A small CoC force penetrated the shores of Milograd's citadel and offered WA support to the nominee of the Govt-in-exile of the Coalition of South Pacific. The attempts have been repulsed several times by the Milograd forces which have used brute force.

We have immense hope that the combined allied effort will be able to restore normalcy in TSP .

Borduriaa
Chancellor,
The Commonwealth of Crowns

2. Effort was on to establish embassies with GCRs Balder & The East Pacific and also Equilism.
3. Foreign Secretary Momotsuu was replaced by Assam in the Diplomatic Corps.
4. The Imperial League of Nations, Image, finally merged with us, it's parent region.

Roleplays:

1. The continued absence of the Belhorizon represantative also had a toll on the fast flowing RP---the "Fall of heroes" in which Belhorizon Emperor Emmanuel Bassil is murdered and there is a war of succession for the BElhorizonian throne between a general and the Crown Prince Clement Bassil. There has already been a tactical nucleur exchange between Vetega and Gennomia!!

2. The defection of Skako also led a death blow to the popular RP: "The beginning of the Storm".

3. The Sports RPs continued to be widely popular with Alkoul starting the CoC Champions League and Rugby Cuppe.
Last edited by BORDURIAA on Tue May 21, 2013 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

BORDURIAA
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

May 2013 Update

Postby BORDURIAA » Tue May 21, 2013 5:17 am

With the onset of May , the Bordurian Chancellery completed it's tenure and elections were announced to the 3 member Regional Executive Council (REC) for the three posts of Chancellor, Secretary General and Speaker. The election saw wide participation of nations and resluted in the return of of the veteran Besate as the Chancellor, a new nation--Velykyy Ukraina as the Speaker and Antarctica Territories was announced elected unopposed.

The 10th Regional Executive Council:
Chancellor: Besate
Speaker: Velykyy Ukraina
Secretary General: The Antarctica Territories

The new cabinet announced by Chancellor Besate was mix of Youth and Experience.
Cabinet:
Minister(Interior Affairs):Eastland Duchies
Minister(Foreign Affairs):BORDURIAA
Minister(Culture):Sayeram
Minister(Defence):Churchilland
Secretariat:
Secretary(Justice):Kingdom of the Polar Bear
Secretary(Immigration):Vetega

A lookup at the recent events:
i) FOREIGN AFFAIRS:
With the ascension of Borduriaa to the helm of foreign affairs and the free hand provided to the foreign Minister for conducting the foreign Policy of CoC by the Chancellor, foreign policy saw a proactive turn.
i) GREECE:
A request for defense came from the delegate of Greece, a region plagued by war with Persia. Greece has been recently liberated after the Persian invader imposed barriers removed, which had witnessed the return of banjected Greek natives back to their homeland.
The Commonwealth of Crowns , with it's avowed policy of helping it's allies in times of need and in line with this policy, the Regional Executive Council of the Commonweath of Crowns unanimously agreed to send military forces to Greece for i't defense.
Troops from Borduriaa, Antarctica Territories, Noorderkwartier, Lentheric, and Velykyy Ukraina landed on the shors of Greece and endorsed the delegate to boost up the defenses.
As on date , the Greek delegate is gaining in influence and hence our primary objective of bolstering the delegacy was achieved. The Greeks have also acknowledged the effort of our nations in defending their motherland.

Greece's WFE also reflects this , in the words of their delegate, Nikolaus:

The Chancellor of the Commonwealth of Crowns has of course made it clear that CoC will maintain it's neutrality in the area of gameplay and only assist it's ally regions upon rerquested to do so.

ii) A mutual defense treaty was agreed upon by both the foreign Ministers of The Commonwealth of Crowns and fellow monarchist region, The Commonwealth of Kings. The treaty is expected to come into force after the Commonwealth REC endorses it.

iii) A surprise request for amnesty came from Wiendonia, a declared enemy of the region surrendering all it's claims to the colonies acquired by CoC , viz, Global federation of Nations, Global Alliance , United Coalition and The Federation of Kievan Rus. Wiendonia also requested entry into the CoC . The request , although supported by a few members and most notably by Wiendonia's most vocal opponent --The Antarctica Territories, was rejected by the Regional Executive Council.

II) INTERNAL AFFAIRS:

i) Recruitment saw a slump with more nations CTEing ( including the vociferous leading nation, Belhorizon) than joining and we dropped behind the 190s. We expect more responses to our recruitment pleas in the days to come.

ii) Most importantly, the period saw the return of Osthia, the first founder of the region, back to it's fold.

III) ROLE PLAY:
Sayeram , the new Culture Minister was the pick of the lot amongst the new nations. His RP, Return of Dusk has been a hit and attarcting varied responses. Sayeram has also re-introduced the raffle back into CoC.

IV) THE INTERNATIONAL CROWNS COURT:

The election of BEsate as Chancellor, saw the annointment of Oberseewald as the Chief Justice. Elections to the vacant post of judge was also announced at the time of filing this report.

V) SENATE NEWS:

1. The Antarctica Territories introduced the "Commonwealth Army Act" which sought to create the military wing of CoC and a new Constitutional post of "Lord Protector General". This was hailed by many including Lentheric and Borduriaa as an epoch-making moment , despite notes of caution from veteran member, Imperial Yamea.

2. Imperial Yamea's legislation regarding No Confidence and censure Motion and Besate's bill changing the designationn of the Chancellor to "Supreme Chancellor" was declared Constitutional by the Secretary General during this period and moved for voting.
Last edited by BORDURIAA on Tue May 21, 2013 5:22 am, edited 5 times in total.

Crowns founder
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

June 2013 Update

Postby Crowns founder » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:13 am

The Commonwealth of Crowns Government
The Xth Regional Executive Council:

Chancellor: Besate
Speaker: Velykyy Ukraina
Secretary General: The Antarctica Territories

Cabinet:

Minister(Interior Affairs):Jewish-Polish Empire
Minister(Foreign Affairs):BORDURIAA
Minister(Culture):Sayeram
Minister(Defence):Churchilland

Secretariat:
Secretary(Justice):Syldevia
Secretary(Finance):GuatemalaCity
Secretary(Immigration): Noorderkwartier & [nation]Anglia
[/nation]

The International Crowns Court
Oberseewald(Chief Justice), Vetega, Imperial Yamea
Prosecutor General: [nation]Lentheric[/[/nation]

New Appointments:

The honourable Speaker has appointed Borduriaa as his deputy.
Lentheric has been appointed as the Prosecutor General by the ICC.
Noorderkwartier got a helping hand when Anglia was appointed by Besate as the second Secretary of immigration.
Jewish-Polish Empire has been appointed as Minister(Interior) after The Eastland Duchies resigned.
Syldevia was assigned the Secretariat of Justice , replacing KOPB.

I) FOREIGN AFFAIRS:

i) GREECE:

The Commonwealth effort in defending the Greek delegate Nikolaus came to a naught as the Greece founder , Yauna resurfaced and in his expected treacherous style, staged another coup to expel both Greek and CoC forces from the Islands. While he stood a mute spectator to the ascension of the Persian Sassanid Empire to the delegacy, his actions have proved beyond doubt abut his Persian roots.

Our action of defence have earned us the goodwill of the exiled Greeks, which they shall be reciprocating.

ii) After mutual endorsements by the Commonwealth of Crowns and fellow monarchist region, The Commonwealth of Kings, the treaty of mutual defence between the two regions is in force.

iii) THE COALITION OF SOVEREIGN STATES:-

The Commonwealth is also successfully defending the Coalition of Sovereign States--a region whose founding fathers and other members have joined CoC in a merger effort. We are being helped by Greek rebel military in this effort. The region has been secured as on date and a defense shield activated.

iv) Noted raider regions of the yesteryears---The Phantom Knights and The United Forces of Darkness have been annexed by the Commonwealth forces and added to it's ever expanding empire. The Phantom knights have an active raiding history where they had aided the Black Hawks mostly upto 2012 after which they disbanded.

v) Past active regions of United Africa and Pax Imperium have also been annexed after refounding by COC Army and granted dominion status. Natives of these regions have returned to these regions and have started self-governance activities, which the CoC is actively supporting.

II) INTERNAL AFFAIRS:

i) Immigration was steady although the issue of nations CTEing has led the CoC membership to drop below the 180s . We expect more responses to our recruitment pleas in the days to come with the adoption of API client key.

ii) Forum membership has again risen to 84, at the time of filing this report.

III) ROLE PLAY:

Sayeram, the Culture Minister 's RP, Return of Dusk continues alomg with the raffle . Overall it was not a very exciting month for RPs. Alkoul's sports RPs have returned with a bang. Besate has also started an RP based on the old Vorson colonial subcontinent , which is picking up.

IV) THE INTERNATIONAL CROWNS COURT:

Besate , Chancellor of CoC and a known hardliner monarchist wanted a final interpretation for the Article I of the Constitution regarding the status of non-monarchies in CoC and petitioned the International Crowns Court. The ICC , led by Chief Justice Oberseewald turned down the request with a reminder that the Article I was self-explanatory and only the Assembly had the right to amend it.

V) CROWNS ASSEMBLY NEWS:

1. Proposed by Noorderkwartier and supported by Borduriaa, the "REC expansion Amendment" was pushed to the debate hall by deputy Speaker Borduriaa. Presently this bill is under active debate and Chancellor Besate ,Lentheric, Assam, Imperial yamea and Antarctica actively participating. The debate rages on the issue of making a few cabinet posts permanent and the appointment of the Prosecutor General and Lord COmmander of the Commonwealth Army to the REC.

2. Imperial Yamea's legislation regarding No Confidence and censure Motion was declared as passed in a Crowns Assembly vote. This has brought a much required law to the lawbooks of the Commonwealth and is another feather in the cap of Constitution Architect Imperial Yamea.

Assembly in session:

3. The Antarctica Territories proposed bill , The Commonwealth Army Act became law after it garnered majority supported as a new legislation. The much awaited Act has paved the way for the formal establishment of the Commonwealth Army for defending it's Overseas territories and allies. With the passage of this Act, the elections for the post of Lord Commander of the Commonwealth Army has been declared with Borduriaa standing unopposed. With this law, the Crowns Assembly formalizes the entry of the CoC into the realm of active gameplay.
Last edited by Crowns founder on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Phillipe Aristotle
Civilian

Founded: May 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

New Additions to the CoC Empire

Postby Phillipe Aristotle » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:48 pm

A few very significant regions have been annexed as permanent colonies of the Commonwealth of Crowns Empire by the Regional Defence Force.
They are:-
1) Greek Empire
2) The Galactic Empire
3) Blackreach

Wherever possible we had tried to preserve the old WFEs of these regions.

And hence the Empire of CoC grows on !

BORDURIAA WA NATION
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

July-August 2013 Update

Postby BORDURIAA WA NATION » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:03 am

[center]Image

The XIth Regional Executive Council:

Chancellor: Borduriaa
Speaker: Noorderkwartier
Secretary General: Lentheric

Cabinet:

Minister(Interior Affairs):The Eastland Duchies
Minister(Foreign Affairs):Velykyy Ukraina
Minister(Culture):Alkoul
Minister(Finance):GuatemalaCity

Secretariat:
Secretary(Justice):Aquenetta

The International Crowns Court
San Monteriano(Chief Justice),Unified Hawaiian Islands, Zargonias
[/center]

New Appointments:

The 5th International Crowns Court was elected by the Crowns Assembly and the appointment of the prosecutor General of the region by the ICC is presently on.

I) FOREIGN AFFAIRS:

i) GREECE:

The tragic events in Greece after the Persian founder Yauna resurrected, which resulted in eviction of Greeks and the CoC military presence, was deeply imprinted in the minds of all. Sassanid Empire, the new Persian Delegate of Greece has declared enmity with CoC which is reflected in the WFE of the region. The CoC had stood by it's Greek friends in their struggle for their legitimate homeland which has been usurped by the Persians.

Here is the WFE of Greece wherein the Persian Occupiers have declared war on us:-

ii) The CoC congratulated Pharaoh Cormac Stark in his successful attempt in winning back the delegacy of Osiris which was couped by Gatesville.

iii) THE COALITION OF SOVEREIGN STATES:-

The Commonwealth Army password protected the the Coalition of Sovereign States--a region whose founding fathers and other members have joined CoC in a merger effort.

II) INTERNAL AFFAIRS:

i) Nations departing and ceasing to exist plagued CoC as the attrition rate could not fight off the immigration. As a result we lost a sizeable number of members. The API key also could not yield much results.

ii) July was a bad month for the region as we lost quite a few senior and active members due to mis-understandings which could have been avoided.
Midway in the 11th REC 's tenure , the region was rocked by allegations of the Chancellor using arm-twisting tactics and corruption to gain control of a small region called The Commonwealth Empire. The allegations were spearheaded by the vocal delegate from a nation widely known for his differences with the Chancellor, his Intra-region Spy agency and anti-Imperialist views and the issue virtually kept the region on it's toes for quite a number of days. The Chancellor defended the allegations of corruption pointing to salient features of the Constitution which allowed the Chancellor to offer any cabinet post to any member.

Questions on the future of the CoC army and the CoC's future as a gameplaying region ( which was under serious attack by the said nation) and the REC's efficacy in governing the region vis-a-vis the untenable demands , were also raised by the Chancellor . The RMB was in fire and vitriol was free flowing as members traded charges and counter charges.
In the midst of the ruckus, Wiendonia, an erstwhile declared enemy of the region entered the region and requested to be accepted.
While the call mounted on the Chancellor to ban Wiendonia, the Chancellor stood his ground and started a poll for the Assembly to take this decision as he felt that all his actions would be negatively judged by detractors.

The last straw from detractors came in the form of allegation of lack of transparency in th part of the Chancellor on the issue of defense of Greece. Since Greece was an issue which was well informed and known to all and well recorded in the past foreign updates too,the dtractors' tirade lost steam. As a corollary to this incident, Belhorizon emigrated to TAR and therafter normalcy and peace returned to the region. Wiendonia was also promptly banjected from the region in favour of public demand.

III) ROLE PLAY:

Many RPs are continuing presently in the forum. To name a few, The Downfall of the Royal Eagle , An Awakening, The Fundiroobain uprising 2.0 are some of the well attended RPs that are continuing now.

Allegations of mixing FT with MT resulted in Vetega, a founding nation, leaving the region to chart it's own course.

IV) CROWNS ASSEMBLY NEWS:[/color]

1. Proposed (and primarily drafted )by Unified Hawaiian Islands and contributed virtually by the whole region in the Assembly debate, a new Constitution was debated upon widely and ultimately put to vote. at the time of writing this update, the vote on the new Constitution is in full swing. The new Constitution amalgamated erstwhile rules and regulations and made a consolidated document for ease of operations.
While it preserved many features like a 5 membered REC and the Helladric Reforms, it also included the hardline Monarchjist only demands in it, made the Lord Commander's vote in the REC a tie breaking one, instead of a regular vote.

The Constitution was widely hailed by all and addresses the concern of many members. The credit goes to UHI , who has been able to successfully capture the imagination and aspirations of the region in a single document.

The 2013 Constitutional Convention in session:

V) INTERNATIONAL CROWNS COURT:

The 3 member ICC assumed office, with San Monteriano and UHI getting the highest Assembly votes. San Monteriano having the most votes became the Chief Justice. Zargonias was elected as the REC nominee in the ICC unanimously. This signified a return of the ex-ILN members into active positions of power in the region.

Yggdrasil 9000
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Yggdrasil 9000 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:53 pm

Found this thread, now the world can know your true face.

Your region is a dictatorship and a region stealer.

BORDURIAA
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

EMPIRE OF COC

Postby BORDURIAA » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:21 am

EMPIRE OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF CROWNS

United Africa
Pax Imperium
The Coalition of Sovereign States
Global Federation of Nations
The Phantom Knights
The United forces of Darkness
The Malazan Empire
Islamic Illuminati
The Ottoman Empire
Greek Empire
The Galactic Empire
The Liberty Republic
A New Beginning
United Coalition
Global Alliance
The league of Empires
League of Monarchist States
Muslim Brotherhood
The Federation of Kievan Rus
Revolutionary Base
Independent Nations
Imperial League of Nations
Global Union
Grand Union
Draconian Alliance
Libertopia

Current protectorates:
We have successfully enacted the philosophy of "Defender Imperialism" first propounded by our 12th Chancellor, Alkoul. The philosophy involves taking control of the delegacy with support from natives and strengthening the fundamentals and developing the region so that t can stand on it's feet. We have successfully defended The Arab League and also made a forum for the natives who are using it to build their regional laws and as a stage for their government.
The Arab League : 7 military nations deployed and in control of delegacy
Genuan rebirth: Founder nation of GR is absolute in control of CoC

Osberg-Thitania
Envoy

Founded: Jan 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Osberg-Thitania » Mon May 16, 2016 8:03 am

bump

Osberg-Thitania
Envoy

Founded: Jan 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Osberg-Thitania » Mon May 16, 2016 8:04 am

bump

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Mon May 16, 2016 8:07 am

Given your clean record, I'm going to assume the second bump was an accident. If not, please ensure it does not happen again.

Regardless, bumps are spammy - no-one reads them. If you want people to pay attention to your thread (and thus region) post some interesting news. No-one has posted an updated about the Commonwealth of Crowns since 2014. Surely something worth sharing has happened since then?

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay